PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Age of Extinction Score

UltraMarginal
8th October 2014, 09:54 AM
For those of you who like to have a hard copy of a CD in hand LaLaLand Records have just listed the score for Transformers 4 (http://www.lalalandrecords.com/Site/TF4.html).

It went from not being listed last night to having no signed copies available this morning so I'd jump on it if you're keen.

Polursine
8th October 2014, 03:42 PM
20 plus 10 shipping, makes AU35ish. Ordered and bought. Will be rare and expensive in the future ebay listings

griffin
8th October 2014, 04:20 PM
Only 3000 copies, at US$20 plus US$10 shipping.

If it does so well and can do such a small run, I wonder if they'd be able to do the Score from the third movie as well, just so fans can have a hardcopy score of all four movies.

UltraMarginal
8th October 2014, 05:52 PM
If it does so well and can do such a small run, I wonder if they'd be able to do the Score from the third movie as well, just so fans can have a hardcopy score of all four movies.

this I'm hoping!

Polursine
23rd October 2014, 07:23 PM
Got mine in the mail today. First thing I heard was a tinkling noise from inside. Only one tooth of the CD guard survived :/
But I had the same thing happen when buying the ROTF score too. CD's just aren't meant for small package mail

UltraMarginal
24th October 2014, 11:31 AM
Cool, I had a parcel slip arrive on Wednesday, I'll find out if it's mine Saturday morning.

Krayt
24th October 2014, 03:50 PM
God Damnit....

I've been searching their store for "Transformers" since the autographed ones were announced, but the search always fails.... had no idea it was already available :-(