PDA

View Full Version : Optimus prime re issue wanted

Juggernaut
29th October 2014, 10:35 PM
Ok

Anyone have the re issue g1 Optimus Prime in box still? Doesn't have to be sealed.

Want it before the supanova gig, want to get Peter Cullen to sign it!

Will make a good offer for it, as I need it asap obviously.

Even if I can buy it from u then order in a replacement for u as anything from overseas wont get here within the next 21 days

5FDP
30th October 2014, 10:09 AM
You want Peter Cullen to autograph a KO G1 Optimus Prime :confused:

VERT
30th October 2014, 10:17 AM
For display it will do the job. And save a real one from being written all over even if it is Cullen. Not everyone can just get a minty fresh G1 Prime just to get Autographed

Juggernaut
30th October 2014, 11:02 AM
i sure do

getting it personalised and not going to try and flog it off as a real thing either

if anyone has one please help me out

i can even offer a genuine g1 minibot or even a complete kup or something from the bay movies as a way to say thanks aswell, to help sweeten the deal on ur end

Juggernaut
30th October 2014, 12:21 PM
just rackedm y brains with what i know i have which might be of interest to anyone here with the KO prime

i have original g1 figures soundwave, maybe with lazorbeak too, kup with gun, powermaster prime complete, about 5 minibots, cant remember exactly who but i know beachcomber was in there. misb 2000 re issue starscream , a handful of bay movie figures i know ROTF leader prime

so some of these can be used as a thank you for helping me out, or as a trade option, whatever you want/need and we can agree on

Paulbot
30th October 2014, 03:48 PM
Even for a trade or money, not many people here will have a KO Optimus Prime.

For those that aren't die hard G1 fans, there's been many re-releases of the toy(Classic/G2/Book/Hasbro/Encore) that mean most collectors would have a legit version of the toy.

Ploughmans Lunch
30th October 2014, 05:09 PM
have him sign your cheek

Deonasis
30th October 2014, 05:20 PM
Confirm with sellers their shipping methods but most orders i place arrive within 20 days of posting.

Juggernaut
30th October 2014, 05:37 PM
not willing to take a chance

sideswipes brother
30th October 2014, 06:26 PM
Check my sales thread man. Have the best version of Reissue G1 Optimus for sale. :)

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=16830

griffin
30th October 2014, 08:51 PM
It is not up to other members to chastise people about what they have chosen, or why, especially if it doesn't affect you. Some people like KOs, or have a reason to use them.
You're spoiling someone's rare opportunity, who has several legit items to autograph as well.

As for the topic - the title is to be changed to reflect that KOs are not to be sourced through this site (as per the rules/userguide), you need to search online or ebay yourself.
Asking about other toys are fine.

Juggernaut
30th October 2014, 09:21 PM
It is not up to other members to chastise people about what they have chosen, or why, especially if it doesn't affect you. Some people like KOs, or have a reason to use them.
You're spoiling someone's rare opportunity, who has several legit items to autograph as well.

As for the topic - the title is to be changed to reflect that KOs are not to be sourced through this site (as per the rules/userguide), you need to search online or ebay yourself.
Asking about other toys are fine.

Cheers for that mate. Always wondered why some people always have the need to try to belittle people or whatever it is they try to do

Juggernaut
31st October 2014, 08:20 AM
Bump

Juggernaut
1st November 2014, 05:53 AM
Bump

CoRDS
1st November 2014, 07:38 AM
closest i have is a misb Yoth prime

Juggernaut
3rd November 2014, 06:56 AM
Got it!