PDA

View Full Version : KO MP Ratbat

kurdt_the_goat
3rd November 2014, 12:27 PM
These things are selling at a mile a minute, this Ebay listing (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-Masterpiece-MP13B-Ratbat-Cassettes-New-In-Stock-/271655574155?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f3fef1a8b) will probably have sold out by the time you click it but searching should find others or relists soon after (well over 150 have already sold).

I'm not normally one for buying KOs but IMO it's just as shady that Takara bundled him with Soundblaster alone, so screw em!

drifand
3rd November 2014, 01:08 PM
I don't see anymore on sale

autobreadticon
3rd November 2014, 01:09 PM
I really think these were flagged as KO by someone, you cant see the completed listings for these as well

kurdt_the_goat
3rd November 2014, 01:14 PM
Nah you can still see the first listing someone on TFW spotted: http://www.ebay.com/itm/400799394494 (and several relists - tho this one is a different seller to the one in original post). I think it'll show up again soon enough.

kurdt_the_goat
3rd November 2014, 07:39 PM
Back again! (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-Masterpiece-MP13B-Ratbat-Cassettes-New-In-Stock-/271655869405?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f3ff39bdd)

griffin
3rd November 2014, 07:47 PM
It doesn't surprise me, as there is huge demand for them.

(just try to avoid posting actual links on this site, no matter how tempting it might be, as people can do the search for the KOs themselves)

llamatron
3rd November 2014, 08:07 PM
I ordered one, looking forward to it.

ITZTRU
3rd November 2014, 08:26 PM
Yep ordered! Thanks for the heads up!

King Atlas
3rd November 2014, 09:48 PM
Damn...I want one!

xlojnr
3rd November 2014, 10:28 PM
the rate at which this thing is selling they must be making a bucketload...

I wonder how many units of soundblaster takara are selling due to ratbat demand... surely they know they could make a bundle by releasing solo ratbats.

CBratron
3rd November 2014, 10:31 PM

I wonder how many units of soundblaster takara are selling due to ratbat demand... surely they know they could make a bundle by releasing solo ratbats.

I'm seeing quite a few $80 Soundblasters without Ratbat. They're not really moving.

VERT
3rd November 2014, 10:32 PM
Cant find any. Must have :D

autobreadticon
3rd November 2014, 10:37 PM
Take into account the initial MP cassette KO two packs were selling at around the same price $23 shipped (came with box and inserts), read somewhere loose Generation deluxes cost $2-3 too produce.

This Ratbat is loose and they are charging ~$21, they rolling in the Gs yo

drifand
3rd November 2014, 10:52 PM

Nope they were blind and didn't listen to any forums, I am surprised it took so long for the ko company to figured this out as well.

CoRDS
4th November 2014, 05:29 AM
I'm seeing quite a few $80 Soundblasters without Ratbat. They're not really moving.

hmm interesting. i want soundblaster. but dont care about ratbat

xlojnr
4th November 2014, 07:19 AM
check out ebay. there are a few legit soundblasters ex/ ratbat on there for cheap. One was on bid for 6 more days and current bid was $37.

VERT
4th November 2014, 07:39 AM
Got one YAY :D

theshape
4th November 2014, 09:16 AM
Grabbed one :) . Be waiting for this for ages.

drifand
4th November 2014, 09:29 AM
So hopefully is not a Santa wallet. Lol

Sinnertwin
4th November 2014, 10:40 AM
So hopefully is not a Santa wallet. Lol

nah, this year it's sweaters

reillyd
4th November 2014, 08:15 PM
That seller is also selling some.... strange items. There's Dr Wu's sword in funky colours, and what appears tobe an AOE sword as a keyring. I'm wondering if it is a factory worker selling QC stock rather than a ko.

GoktimusPrime
4th November 2014, 08:46 PM
Nope they were blind and didn't listen to any forums, I am surprised it took so long for the ko company to figured this out as well.
You're not referring to English-language forums, are you? Because you know that most TakaraTOMY employees don't speak/read English, right? If people want to voice the opinions to TakaraTOMY about future products, then the most effective way to do this is via their online survey (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=201). Expecting TakaraTOMY to scour English-language forums for feedback from fans outside of their market makes as much sense as expecting Hasbro to scour Japanese-based online groups for comments/feedback about their figures. I doubt that either company does this; and let's not forget that both parties are legally/contractually forbidden from doing this without the other's prior consent anyway. It'd be easier for both parties to directly consult with each other and compare notes when developing products for both markets (as they have done on previous occasions, e.g. Unicron Trilogy etc.).

When was the last time you frequented a Japanese TF forum? A lot of them aren't worth trawling for meaningful feedback on Transformers. Not unless you want to sift through hundreds of threads about hentai (and other even more inappropriate stuff) just to find the rare TF-relevant post. :rolleyes: :o It's far more efficient and effective for TakaraTOMY to set up a dedicated online survey, which they have.

kurdt_the_goat
4th November 2014, 09:25 PM
You're right, but i don't think he's talking about a thorough investigation. A cursory glance and even common sense in this case should have been enough!

GoktimusPrime
4th November 2014, 10:01 PM
The language barrier and legal/contractual obligations could possibly rule out even "cursory glances." As for 'common sense,' okay, I probably would've done it differently. If it were up to me, I'd release an MP Ratbat with a repaint of another MP Cassette and sell them together as a two pack (same way as Buzzsaw/Frenzy & Ravage/Rumble), e.g. repaint Frumble as MP Enemy or something. But I think one thing that TakaraTOMY wanted to do was to provide an additional incentive for people to consider purchasing MP Soundblaster, a repaint that they may have decided to do to help keep down the cost of producing MP Soundwave in the first place. There's not a whole lot of other repaint potential for this mould. :o

If they sold MP Ratbat in a two pack w/ another Cassettron, I'd get it in a heartbeat. But I'm not going to buy an MP Soundblaster just to get Ratbat, and there's no way in hell I'm going to buy a counterfeit of MP Ratbat either. MP Soundwave is backward compatible w/ G1 Ratbat, and that's good enough for me. ;)

Sinnertwin
4th November 2014, 11:04 PM
I wonder how many people soiled themselves when Soundblaster was announced and shrugged at Ratbat being the cassette?
Blatantly obvious move by TakaraTomy to shift another black repaint and i'm hardly surprised at the rate of sales these KO Ratbat's have experienced.

liegeprime
4th November 2014, 11:35 PM
next comes a KO Wingthing ;):D:p.... well Ive been waiting for just a MP Ratbat myself.... I don't wanna shell out for an MP SoundBlaster ... he just doesn't interest me....

drifand
5th November 2014, 03:02 AM
I thought there was a time when they wanted to ko soundwave?
That hasn't happened?

leej84
5th November 2014, 08:26 AM
Fyi: KO mp ratbat is on the tfdirect website for the same price as eBay if anyone missed out.

pw_sd
5th November 2014, 09:29 AM
On Taobao, it's 50 RMB. about $9. dont trust that price on ebay.

drifand
5th November 2014, 11:24 AM
On Taobao, it's 50 RMB. about $9. dont trust that price on ebay.

As far as I am concerned 99% of the people here will not be using Taobao.
And eBay is backed with PayPal for any risk they take.

liegeprime
6th November 2014, 12:26 AM
Fyi: KO mp ratbat is on the tfdirect website for the same price as eBay if anyone missed out.

Yeah I bought from there. Since it's $20 shipped price for a limited time only. Paypal payment so hopefully protected.

kup
6th November 2014, 08:46 AM
You're right, but i don't think he's talking about a thorough investigation. A cursory glance and even common sense in this case should have been enough!

True that, common sense would have told them that.

You know what? I am rebelling and buying a KO MP Ratbat. Has-Tak-Tom can get stuffed for treating loyal customers like crap by making you buy an expensive repaint just to get one tape - Screw the man, the people have spoken.

ITZTRU
6th November 2014, 11:13 AM
You know what? I am rebelling and buying a KO MP Ratbat. Has-Tak-Tom can get stuffed for treating loyal customers like crap by making you buy an expensive repaint just to get one tape - Screw the man, he people have spoken.

Exactly. Will be my first KO ever. Didn't even have to contemplate.

Blastwave
6th November 2014, 11:22 AM
Ratbat will be my first KO transformer but with the 20% sale on ebay this weekend I'm considering grabbing a couple of the MP cars I missed (Red Alert and Smokescreen).

Does anyone here have the KOs and how do you rate them?

kup
6th November 2014, 11:59 AM
Does anyone here have the KOs and how do you rate them?

Some can be near perfect others complete garbage. You never know until you receive it.

However these days, the same applies to official stuff. I had a very hard time with my first Soundwave release MP tapes when it comes to QC.

kurdt_the_goat
6th November 2014, 12:15 PM
This guy has a few pics up (http://actionfigurechecklist.com/Images/Album/ko_gallery.php) of the KO, maybe the gold isn't quite so vibrant, but looks decent enough to me.

5FDP
6th November 2014, 01:10 PM
I don't know what to believe in anymore :( :p

Blastwave
6th November 2014, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the info guys. I've grabbed the Ratbat KO but I'll probably stick with the official releases for Red Alert and Smokescreen. :)

leej84
6th November 2014, 01:49 PM
I have KO and the real deal mp12 and mp19. Figure wise they are near identical (99.9%), paint wise some paint app areas are superior of the real deal some areas are not.

Jenko21
6th November 2014, 01:52 PM
Juat got me one, tf-direct have free shipping to aus till the 16th I think it said. So all up it set me back $23.50

kup
6th November 2014, 03:50 PM
Juat got me one, tf-direct have free shipping to aus till the 16th I think it said. So all up it set me back $23.50

About the same from ebay

Jenko21
6th November 2014, 04:29 PM
About the same from ebay

Yeah I couldnt find any but I know tf direct had them

ITZTRU
6th November 2014, 08:52 PM
I just got my shipping notification. Should be interesting...

reillyd
8th November 2014, 12:40 AM
Might be best to refrain from naming particular sites here that sell knock-offs or replicas guys. The enthusiasm is great, but Griffin did bring this matter up earlier. If you really really really want to know, then best to do a private message to follow up....

We all freaked last month when tfw2005 went down that Hasbro was doing a crackdown on third party and KOs

theshape
8th November 2014, 09:35 AM
Was that the actual reason it went down?

1AZRAEL1
8th November 2014, 09:54 AM
Was that the actual reason it went down?

No. Mass hysteria from alot of people though. They were doing server maintenance or something.

kurdt_the_goat
21st November 2014, 11:52 AM
Got my Ratbat today!

Paint job on the cassette face is flawless and build quality seems on par with the other MP cassettes; maybe not quite as tight as the Laserbeak (but that's a good thing as kup will tell you!).

A couple faults that all seem to match with what people on TFW have said:

one of the boosters on his back doesn't sit perfectly flush (90º) in bat mode. Doesn't bother me cause you can tilt the other one to match
he has a tiny scuff on the black chest piece. No big deal, a black marker will cover it up
a few tiny sprue marks that are probably no worse than the real one

All in all, very happy for the price, hope you guys get yours soon too!

CBratron
21st November 2014, 11:55 AM
I'm noticing those mold seams on pics people are posting.

kurdt_the_goat
21st November 2014, 11:56 AM
Yeah mine are all in the same spots... i don't know what the real Ratbat is like in that regard, but i think if it bothered you, it's nothing a nail file couldn't clean up.

And here's a pic!
http://i.imgur.com/YdYNQZ0l.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/YdYNQZ0.jpg)

kup
26th November 2014, 08:45 PM
I received, opened and transformed back and forth my KO MP Ratbat.

Based on my previous experience with the official 'winged' tapes, this KO Ratbat has better quality control than the Hasbro/Tak-Tom releases. The plastic is of comparable quality and the odd paint flaws are no different than the ones you see in contemporary official toys.

Flaws: Some gold paint smear in the booster on the purple part - Easily fixed with some rubbing alcohol.

One booster does not sit at a perfect 90 degree angle but very close - Annoying but no where near as bad when compared with my Legit laserbeak/Buzzsaw experience.

This KO was a good investment and ended up with a superior satisfied experience than forking out the money for the official stuff that is broken and badly assembled.

Sad, sad times when the KO item is of superior quality and value than the legit article.

King Atlas
26th November 2014, 09:24 PM
First time KO for me. I'm happy with the purchase, a great addition to the MP cassettes.

However.....

Having this in hand I can say that there is no way that it's worth buying Soundblaster just for Rattbat.

Nice try ;)

Samtron
26th November 2014, 09:38 PM
Finally received mine today just before heading off to work and could not have been more pleasantly surprised as to how good it was for a KO! Much like Kup's one of the boosters doesn't sit a perfect 90 degrees but it's barely noticeable and not worth shedding any tears over and the paint apps are absolutely spot on, no scuffs or over-painting to be seen anywhere! Overall a great little investment and a perfect edition to my (slow) growing MP collection.

VERT
26th November 2014, 10:30 PM
I received, opened and transformed back and forth my KO MP Ratbat.

Based on my previous experience with the official 'winged' tapes, this KO Ratbat has better quality control than the Hasbro/Tak-Tom releases. The plastic is of comparable quality and the odd paint flaws are no different than the ones you see in contemporary official toys.

Flaws: Some gold paint smear in the booster on the purple part - Easily fixed with some rubbing alcohol.

One booster does not sit at a perfect 90 degree angle but very close - Annoying but no where near as bad when compared with my Legit laserbeak/Buzzsaw experience.

This KO was a good investment and ended up with a superior satisfied experience than forking out the money for the official stuff that is broken and badly assembled.

Sad, sad times when the KO item is of superior quality and value than the legit article.

Got mine on Sat. I agree with everything above 100% Really happy with mine.

liegeprime
27th November 2014, 07:29 AM
dunno why I couldn't find this thread way back when I received mine. Wanted to post some pics so I ended up just posting them in the Acquisitions thread. Was surprised to receive it coz it came quite early and such a big box with a tiny tape figure in it hahahah. Brought it at the Parra fair but yeah not a lot of people there are interested in a KO figure ;p. It's good quality though and Im content with it rather than forking out $150 plus shipping then trying to figure out what to do with the SoundBlaster figure since I don't want that one , hahah. Good bang for my buck :D

5FDP
27th November 2014, 07:35 AM
My, how times have changed. It used to be 'KO = EVIL'. I never thought I'd read a thread like this.

liegeprime
27th November 2014, 07:36 AM
My, how times have changed. It used to be 'KO = EVIL'. I never thought I'd read a thread like this.

but they are evil - evil decepticons heheheheh

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah155/liegeprime1/Transformers%20Stuff/DSC06409_zpsb336ca1c.jpg (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/liegeprime1/media/Transformers%20Stuff/DSC06409_zpsb336ca1c.jpg.html)

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah155/liegeprime1/Transformers%20Stuff/DSC06403_zpsdaf04e4f.jpg (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/liegeprime1/media/Transformers%20Stuff/DSC06403_zpsdaf04e4f.jpg.html)

kup
27th November 2014, 09:23 AM

Sign of our times..

Hasbro/Tomy just became eviler.

leej84
27th November 2014, 01:50 PM
This is my third experience with these KO masterpieces. I have mp12 and mp19 KO and real and as far as I can tell they have better paint apps than the original. I was more than happy to purchase the KO ratbat, and not to my surprise I'm happy with my purchase.

BigTransformerTrev
27th November 2014, 02:26 PM
First time KO for me. I'm happy with the purchase, a great addition to the MP cassettes.

Yeah, same. I've gotten KO's when I've thought I've been ordering legit stuff and cracked it with the seller. This is the first time that I have knowingly and willingly bought a KO. Hopefully mine will arrive next week, looking forward to him :)

I can say that there is no way that it's worth buying Soundblaster just for Rattbat.

Exactly, if they had made an official Ratbat available without having to fork out a fortune for another big MP just to get him as well I would have bought the official one. It's those kinds of practices that alleviate any guilt I would otherwise feel about this purchase

The_Damned
27th November 2014, 03:40 PM
can some pm me a place to get this?

CBratron
27th November 2014, 03:42 PM

They still are. Some would consider them the 'lesser evil' now.

ITZTRU
27th November 2014, 04:01 PM

Exactly. I got a PM from the admins saying "don't post KO acquisitions here, if at all - we do not condone them blah blah."

But it definitely got me thinking about how KOs are slowly making their way up the ranks along side of the 3rd party stuff. Members here are definitely starting to become more and more interested in this stuff now because we're not getting what we want from Has/Tom.

KO Ratbat is no exception. Like many here, he is my first KO ever and I'm more than happy with the figure. If Has/Tom continue to try to make us pay for figures by paying for more expensive figures that we do not want - then i'll be sending more money to the KO manufacturers more often...

MP ratbat is definitely a figure I would have wanted a legit version of. But not at the cost of a Soundblaster that I am not interested in...

Blastwave
27th November 2014, 05:56 PM
Got mine, agree with everybody here that it's awesome.

Seems to be obvious choice if you don't want Soundblaster.

Megatran
27th November 2014, 09:24 PM
Anakin Skywalker started out innocent enough. We all know where the dark side led him. ;):p

Exactly. I got a PM from the admins saying "don't post KO acquisitions here, if at all - we do not condone them blah blah."
*snip*
Is that really necessary to post a private message between you & another forum member. *shakes head*

ITZTRU
27th November 2014, 10:22 PM
Is that really necessary to post a private message between you & another forum member. *shakes head*

It's known to most members here that KO's are not condoned here and he was just reminding me. I was pointing out and agreeing with others that people here are starting to be more and more interested in KO's when there was a time that it wasn't nearly the case. And I didn't mention anyone's name to embarrass them or single them out. Stop trying to suck up admin's ass. *Shakes head*? Please.

kup
28th November 2014, 01:36 PM
Anakin Skywalker started out innocent enough. We all know where the dark side led him. ;):p

Yeah in one of the most nonsensical and mediocre character arcs ever.

I can only dream that one day, Disney would erase Episodes I-III from existence.

VERT
28th November 2014, 01:43 PM
I like eps 123 :(

And in other non related new the teaser trailer for 7 is this weekend. Did I say I love high end KOs :)

kup
28th November 2014, 01:52 PM
I like eps 123 :(

And in other non related new the teaser trailer for 7 is this weekend. Did I say I love high end KOs :)

Does this qualify as a 'High End' KO?

Seems more like some clever chinese person taking advantage of Has-Tak's abysmal decisions.

liegeprime
28th November 2014, 02:20 PM

I believe this is due to you posting it in the monthly acquisitions thread dedicated for official toy/item acquisitions... there is a dedicated thread for the 3rd party (and KOs ;p) acquisitions. Had you prolly posted it there then no pm reminder would've been given.

dirge
28th November 2014, 03:17 PM

Yes, that's because Hasbro could choose to sue the person who runs this site (and pays for it, I might add) or the individual making the posting.

Whether Hasbro are doing a good job or a poor job is ... debatable. We all know the realities of the KO market - but that doesn't change the fact that KOs are an intellectual property violation and one that'd be very hard if not impossible to defend in court.

I've recently seen (on another forum) an example of a multinational do something similar to an individual just recently; it was bullying & very much overkill but the IP laws favour the company, not the individual. The sum involved was peanuts to the company but a massive slug to the guy involved. It wasn't the site owner that they went after, either - it was the guy who made a posting.

OzFormer's limited tolerance of KOs is the to protect all of us & not to spoil the fun; just keep that in mind, guys.

ITZTRU
28th November 2014, 09:54 PM
I believe this is due to you posting it in the monthly acquisitions thread dedicated for official toy/item acquisitions... there is a dedicated thread for the 3rd party (and KOs ;p) acquisitions. Had you prolly posted it there then no pm reminder would've been given.

Yeh, liege - I gathered that :P

ITZTRU
28th November 2014, 10:04 PM
Yes, that's because Hasbro could choose to sue the person who runs this site (and pays for it, I might add) or the individual making the posting.

Whether Hasbro are doing a good job or a poor job is ... debatable. We all know the realities of the KO market - but that doesn't change the fact that KOs are an intellectual property violation and one that'd be very hard if not impossible to defend in court.

I've recently seen (on another forum) an example of a multinational do something similar to an individual just recently; it was bullying & very much overkill but the IP laws favour the company, not the individual. The sum involved was peanuts to the company but a massive slug to the guy involved. It wasn't the site owner that they went after, either - it was the guy who made a posting.

OzFormer's limited tolerance of KOs is the to protect all of us & not to spoil the fun; just keep that in mind, guys.

Don't get me wrong. I understand the reason behind the PM. But whether I post in one section, or another - I don't see the difference. The admins are allowing the members of this forum to post their KO acquisitions regardless. I don't think posting acquisitions of a KO are going to matter to those who want to sue us as to whether we post our KO acquisitions in one section or another if protecting us is what you're trying to do (which I'm sure we all appreciate, I'm sure :o)

Me mentioning the PM in the first place was just in reference to how I am agreeing with some of the members here who say that KO's are slowly being accepted in the community.

What I will defend myself over however is Megatran's "shake head" comment, like I did something wrong. That's what my gripe is about.

griffin
28th November 2014, 11:50 PM

I'm not entirely thrilled about the idea of this type of topic on a site that is closer to Hasbro than most other fansites... but too much demand was there for me to waste time removing posts popping up in multiple topics, so a single topic was created and moved into this section.
It won't be a precedent for people to post up about any or all KO toys. Just this one, at this time. :)

Megatran
29th November 2014, 07:38 AM
Don't get me wrong. I understand the reason behind the PM. But whether I post in one section, or another - I don't see the difference. The admins are allowing the members of this forum to post their KO acquisitions regardless. I don't think posting acquisitions of a KO are going to matter to those who want to sue us as to whether we post our KO acquisitions in one section or another if protecting us is what you're trying to do (which I'm sure we all appreciate, I'm sure :o)

Me mentioning the PM in the first place was just in reference to how I am agreeing with some of the members here who say that KO's are slowly being accepted in the community.

What I will defend myself over however is Megatran's "shake head" comment, like I did something wrong. That's what my gripe is about.
You appear worked up. This was not my intention and regrettable.

The point I was making was Person A communicated to you via Private Messaging system to be discrete. You posted the content (or part thereof) on the forum with the intent to make your point and/or argue in the negative. Omitting names does not make it any better. This was poor form / etiquette. You still could have achieved your point without the need to include the private comms.

If you still feel aggrieved, send me a PM. Hopefully we can smooth things out. :)

dirge
29th November 2014, 09:39 AM

Trust me, the admins of this site are aware of the acceptance. But if Hasbro in the US or AU decide to get litigious, we'd rather there be no ambivalence about the genuineness of products & that this board doesn't condone those products.

As I said, I recently saw an individual get smacked down on another forum. Dude was basically bribed by the company not to be taken to court. He was selling (privately) an unlicensed item - we're not talking a KO here, more like a 3rd party merchandising item. He didn't manufacture the item, but they still decided to go after him. That's why I PMed you; I don't wanna see anyone here get into that sort of mess.

drifand
29th November 2014, 09:46 AM
Does this qualify as a 'High End' KO?

Seems more like some clever chinese person taking advantage of Has-Tak's abysmal decisions.

+1
There has not been a high end ko of any, they have not done better in material wise and have only sort cheap ways to get you.

CoRDS
29th November 2014, 02:02 PM
+1
There has not been a high end ko of any, they have not done better in material wise and have only sort cheap ways to get you.

there have been KOs where the paint is better.

and to be honest the KO mp12g (gold lambor) has amazing gold plastic with no signs of gold plastic syndrome.
that said the knees are terrible, the head doesn't shut, the hands couldn't hold anything let alone the gun

drifand
29th November 2014, 02:59 PM
there have been KOs where the paint is better.

and to be honest the KO mp12g (gold lambor) has amazing gold plastic with no signs of gold plastic syndrome.
that said the knees are terrible, the head doesn't shut, the hands couldn't hold anything let alone the gun

this is same as KO mp 10 the toy isn't any much better, and only added paint apps.

reillyd
30th November 2014, 09:06 PM
I can see the pros and the cons, but looking at the photos posted, I can't see a clear difference between the original and ko version.... and that is bad for those who are buying these in the future, and want (for whatever reason) a genuine one, or to support Takara.

I guess we'll have to wait for a Hasbro version, if it is ever released

liegeprime
30th November 2014, 09:56 PM
I can see the pros and the cons, but looking at the photos posted, I can't see a clear difference between the original and ko version.... and that is bad for those who are buying these in the future, and want (for whatever reason) a genuine one, or to support Takara.

I guess we'll have to wait for a Hasbro version, if it is ever released

Well if they ever release a two pack one, Ill be up for it... hopefully they pair it with say a red /red rumble - Enemy... or make it a 2 bat pack - with an orange version - Wingthing :D. The possibilities are there, if they want they can do the Cobalt sentry to reuse the old molds... although the Ravage mould is the worst of the cassettes IMO. Unfortunately these possibilities while it makes sense doesn't happen as the decision making in HASTAKTOM takes a lot of processes and must pass the $$$$ test of the higher ups :p;):(

Jenko21
30th November 2014, 10:57 PM
I heard today that they may make a two pack with a reissue laserbeak n ratbat, I dont see it myself but hey stranger things have happened

liegeprime
1st December 2014, 07:59 AM
I heard today that they may make a two pack with a reissue laserbeak n ratbat, I dont see it myself but hey stranger things have happened

meh, another Laserbeak? no thanks then.... pointless unless they make it a totally different character combined in the two pack with Ratbat.

BigTransformerTrev
1st December 2014, 02:40 PM
Got mine today - well pleased with this little dude - got free postage on him as well so very happy withe the relatively cheap price I got him for. :)

Couple of minor imperfections but for a KO he's pretty awesome - Soundblaster can go scan himself :D

The point I was making was Person A communicated to you via Private Messaging system to be discrete. You posted the content (or part thereof) on the forum with the intent to make your point and/or argue in the negative. Omitting names does not make it any better. This was poor form / etiquette. You still could have achieved your point without the need to include the private comms.

Can you email my boss and tell him that? I blocked like 15 teachers aides from my FB because there was so much gossip and bitchiness going on. Then when someone asked me on my FB wall why I was blocking so many people I told them the above reason. Apparently one of the TA’s went through a mutual acquaintances FB, looked at my page and copied the post and shared it around work and with the Principal. Got a major yelling at for it (that I had used the word ‘bitches’), and he did not seem to accept that it kinda proved my point, that I was getting stalked that much that even blocking these people did not work and it was one of them that made my comment known school wide, not me. He even made me write an apology :eek::mad:.

So while I agree with you, the Victorian Education System begs to differ – if it’s online, no matter how private you try to make it, apparently its fine to share it with the world.

ITZTRU
1st December 2014, 03:53 PM
You appear worked up. This was not my intention and regrettable.

If you still feel aggrieved, send me a PM. Hopefully we can smooth things out. :)

I wasn't arguing in the negative. That was not my intention. Much like "working me up" was not yours. Omitting names makes all the difference if there's no way to trace who it came from, unlike the story in Trev's post where it was clear that Trev was was behind the fb post. The privacy of the admins message wasn't for his own protection. If you are such a big fan of PM's then why didn't you send me a PM in the first place instead of talking about this out here?

Either way, no need to send you a PM, I have nothing to hide. I just don't agree with you. Let's just let it go.

liegeprime
2nd December 2014, 09:47 AM
Got mine today - well pleased with this little dude - got free postage on him as well so very happy withe the relatively cheap price I got him for. :)

Couple of minor imperfections but for a KO he's pretty awesome - Soundblaster can go scan himself :D

Can you email my boss and tell him that? I blocked like 15 teachers aides from my FB because there was so much gossip and bitchiness going on. Then when someone asked me on my FB wall why I was blocking so many people I told them the above reason. Apparently one of the TA’s went through a mutual acquaintances FB, looked at my page and copied the post and shared it around work and with the Principal. Got a major yelling at for it (that I had used the word ‘bitches’), and he did not seem to accept that it kinda proved my point, that I was getting stalked that much that even blocking these people did not work and it was one of them that made my comment known school wide, not me. He even made me write an apology :eek::mad:.

So while I agree with you, the Victorian Education System begs to differ – if it’s online, no matter how private you try to make it, apparently its fine to share it with the world.

IM guessing the apology would go like "IM sorry that you are all bitches""hahahahahh ;p

GoktimusPrime
2nd December 2014, 12:34 PM
meh, another Laserbeak? no thanks then.... pointless unless they make it a totally different character combined in the two pack with Ratbat.
Agreed. If I were Hasbro, I'd consider releasing MP Ratbat in a 3 pack with MP Buzzbeak and Ravage repainted as the Cobalt Sentries (Garboil and Howlback). Or a 2 pack w/ an MP Frumble repainted as MP Enemy. Are these cassettes obscure? Sure, but so is Sundor, and that didn't stop Hasbro from releasing a mass-release figure of it in Generations!

Let's just let it go.
♪Let the storm rage oooooooon!♭ :p (sorry, I live w/ a 5yo girl ;))

BigTransformerTrev
2nd December 2014, 07:29 PM
IM guessing the apology would go like "IM sorry that you are all bitches""hahahahahh ;p

Lol! :D Oh dear Primus I wish I could've written that!