PDA

View Full Version : J2OZtoys (Australia) new items

J2OZtoys
2nd December 2014, 02:32 AM
Hey all, I'm not a forum regular but wanted to let you guys know about my store. We stock much more then just Transformers but I wont get into any of that. I'll Just leave you with we still have these left - MP-21 Bumblebee $69.47

www.j2oztoys.com/

Thanks,
Shane

Golden Phoenix
2nd December 2014, 01:49 PM
Hey Shane,

Any chance of getting the S.H.Figuarts Son Gohan reissue?

J2OZtoys
3rd December 2014, 09:37 AM
No sorry, I believe he is no longer in production

reillyd
4th December 2014, 12:52 AM
Always nice to see toys priced in Australian dollars, and tempted for Bumblebee at that price. Your Star Wars section, is it only stocking non Hasbro product or are you getting in Rebels toys?

J2OZtoys
4th December 2014, 04:57 PM
So far there are no plans for Hasbro SW. The local Hasbro supplier is quite elusive unfortunately

SMHFConvoy
4th December 2014, 09:04 PM
How do you pre order?

M-bot
4th December 2014, 09:16 PM
Do you only do delivery, or is pick-up OK? If Pick-up is available, where from?

Ace
4th December 2014, 10:49 PM
Can we purchase from you through here?

Dinkydarth
5th December 2014, 10:41 AM
interested in MP ultra-magnus. Could you do free delivery to Sydney?

J2OZtoys
5th December 2014, 05:25 PM
SMHFConvoy - Just like any other online store, if the option is not available then stock is not currently secured, just let me know what exactly your after

M-bot - Pick up is ok, I am based in Salisbury Plain SA

Ace - I hadn't put any pre though into that, but let me know what your after and I can organise it

Dinkydarth - There is plans to offer free shipping on orders over $200, I just need to update the site to reflect this

J2OZtoys
5th December 2014, 06:21 PM
Hey Shane,

Any chance of getting the S.H.Figuarts Son Gohan reissue?

I have just found this reissue, waiting on a price from my supplier though

yoshi594
5th December 2014, 07:03 PM
do you plan to get legacy power rangers titanus?

J2OZtoys
5th December 2014, 10:23 PM
do you plan to get legacy power rangers titanus?

I could get one, would be AU$300.

yoshi594
6th December 2014, 05:14 AM
I could get one, would be AU$300.

youch! any way u could acquire it cheaper xD?

also you gonna get mp11s skywarp?

J2OZtoys
6th December 2014, 10:14 AM
youch! any way u could acquire it cheaper xD?

also you gonna get mp11s skywarp?

When the Legacy range is released locally the price should come down

MP-11SW I probably wont have. I do not currently have a suppler who stocks BandaiAsia

Ace
9th December 2014, 02:46 PM
Hi mate,

I'm after MP12 Sideswipe.. Are you able to help with this?

J2OZtoys
10th December 2014, 08:22 AM
Hi mate,

I'm after MP12 Sideswipe.. Are you able to help with this?

I can try, not something I have lined up though

Ace
10th December 2014, 10:59 PM
Cool, looking for a quote at the moment

J2OZtoys
18th December 2014, 07:13 AM
Combiner Wars figures up for Pre Order. Should have them in hand late January / early February

Voyagers - $40
http://j2oztoys.com/index.php?page=items-subseries&id=466&series-name=TRANSFORMERS%20-%20HASBRO&subseries-name=COMBINER%20WARS%20-%20VOYAGER%20CLASS&series=TRANSFORMERS%20-%20HASBRO

Deluxe - $25
http://j2oztoys.com/index.php?page=items-subseries&id=467&series-name=TRANSFORMERS%20-%20HASBRO&subseries-name=COMBINER%20WARS%20-%20DELUXE%20CLASS&series=TRANSFORMERS%20-%20HASBRO

Legends - $15
http://j2oztoys.com/index.php?page=items-subseries&id=468&series-name=TRANSFORMERS%20-%20HASBRO&subseries-name=COMBINER%20WARS%20-%20LEGEND%20CLASS&series=TRANSFORMERS%20-%20HASBRO

yoshi594
21st December 2014, 11:23 PM
does ur masterpiece toys come with the coin/exclusives?

J2OZtoys
22nd December 2014, 06:29 PM
does ur masterpiece toys come with the coin/exclusives?

No sorry. The Masterpiece figures that I have are Japan releases. I am working on sourcing later Masterpiece figures with coins

Jigga
27th December 2014, 06:34 PM
Hi Shane,
Would you be offering a 'Pile of Loot' feature on your website?
Would like to make use of the free shipping once there are $200 of purchases :)

J2OZtoys
28th December 2014, 09:18 AM
Hi Shane,
Would you be offering a 'Pile of Loot' feature on your website?
Would like to make use of the free shipping once there are $200 of purchases :)

That's fine, while the website is in early stages this process is not automated but it is something that can be offered. Full payment is required for any items which are in stock but we can hang onto these until you are ready to ship, at which time your shipping cost will be calculated.

crankcase76
5th January 2015, 10:39 PM
Have pre ordered the combiner stuff off you guys, any chance you will know when they are due to be out?

Pile Off loot seems a good idea to, as long as payments could still be done with PayPal.

J2OZtoys
6th January 2015, 01:39 AM
Have pre ordered the combiner stuff off you guys, any chance you will know when they are due to be out?

Pile Off loot seems a good idea to, as long as payments could still be done with PayPal.

My supplier had shut down over the Christmas break. The Combiner Wars figures should be heading my way any day and I will have the orders process and ready to ship as soon as possible.

crankcase76
6th January 2015, 02:46 AM
My supplier had shut down over the Christmas break. The Combiner Wars figures should be heading my way any day and I will have the orders process and ready to ship as soon as possible.

Thanks for the quick response,:) and will keep an eye out for my invoice.

Joshy
6th January 2015, 11:04 AM
Tried to order off you guys, said I would get an email back with shipping total
In the invoice but never heard back. Would have been over a week ago I think.

J2OZtoys
7th January 2015, 01:28 AM

Joshy, don't want to discuss your details publicly so I've sent a PM

UltraMac
7th January 2015, 08:14 PM
i also have placed an order.. wondering what eta is expected on the item

J2OZtoys
8th January 2015, 11:25 AM

i also have placed an order.. wondering what eta is expected on the item

A general response which should answer this
Orders of MP-22 Ultra Magnus or Combiner Wars figures will be shipping withing 2 weeks. The supplier for these items had closed over Christmas. Once these figures are received I will be issuing invoices including shipping price

J2OZtoys
16th January 2015, 03:32 AM
Combiner Wars stock has arrived. Not heaps left tough.

Also have restocked some Takara Legends and Hasbro Generations

http://j2oztoys.com/index.php?page=items-recentarrivals

CaminusPrime
17th January 2015, 02:19 AM
You guys wouldn't happen to be getting some of the previous generations 2014 voyager and deluxe waves by any chance? I saw springer and blitzing there not too long ago but they're gone now:confused:

J2OZtoys
20th January 2015, 01:40 AM
You guys wouldn't happen to be getting some of the previous generations 2014 voyager and deluxe waves by any chance? I saw springer and blitzing there not too long ago but they're gone now:confused:

We place an order for these with our supplier, however they were unable to fill it. We hope to see these figures soon

J2OZtoys
20th January 2015, 01:41 AM
Combiner Wars wave 2 and Leader Megatron have just been added to the site for pre-order

VERT
20th January 2015, 08:31 AM
Do you have the legends Generations in stock. Made an order last week and never got a paypal invoice.

J2OZtoys
28th January 2015, 01:23 AM
Just had a small restock of wave 1 Deluxe Combiner Wars.

J2OZtoys
4th February 2015, 01:09 AM
Couple of quick points just to clarify some recent questions
- We are based in the northern suburbs of South Australia and free pickup can be arranged
- Pre-orders do not need to be paid for until they are ready to ship
- If you have items coming in at different times and want them all shipped together, just ask and we can arrange it

loophole
4th February 2015, 10:43 AM
Hi just enquiring what sort of time frames can pick up be arranged?

J2OZtoys
4th February 2015, 10:51 AM
Hi just enquiring what sort of time frames can pick up be arranged?

If your asking what time of the day it varies. But for the most part pickup can be arranged any weekend, any weekday before 1pm and some times weekdays after 8pm.

J2OZtoys
20th February 2015, 12:11 PM
Have just restocked on Combiner Wars Powerglide, and Bombshell. $16 a piece and only a couple of each

J2OZtoys
8th March 2015, 08:46 PM
The next wave of Transformers Combiner Wars has just been announced for an April/May release.
Highlight of this wave is the full set of Protectobots being released at the same time. Hot Spot, Blades, First Aid, Streetwise, Rook and Groove, form the Autobot combiner Defensor.
Also being release is Voyager Cyclonus and Legend Warpath and Decepticon Viper.
Voyager Class - $40
Deluxe Class - $24
Legend Class - $16

kjavis
17th March 2015, 12:13 PM
have grimlock mp03?

The_Damned
17th March 2015, 03:08 PM
you restocking wave 2 combiner deluxes?

J2OZtoys
17th March 2015, 10:44 PM
you restocking wave 2 combiner deluxes?

Wave 2 will be restocked but I cannot guarantee if it will be April or July

Akky82
18th March 2015, 11:21 AM

Oh bugger, big fingers crossed for april. Spose I shouldnt of procrastinated after i emailed you about motormaster, cos when i finally ordered the rest they were now on backorder >_< (which i only just realised after wondering shy i dont have an invoice yet).

The_Damned
18th March 2015, 07:13 PM

cheers

crankcase76
18th March 2015, 10:08 PM
Hopefully soon that more wave 2 comes in, i am limbless with an arm missing on my superion. :)

J2OZtoys
28th March 2015, 06:11 PM
Greetings from Japan.
A lot of Transformers news and its all going to be compiled here
First off a couple of new pre-orders have just gone up with early bird discounts
- Titan Class Devastator $185
- Leader Class Ultra Magnus $65
- Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks $85
Combiner wars figures are still going fast, wave 2 has not yet shipped from my supplier but should be on its way soon, some is still available
Wave 3 is all open for order. This wave is all of Defensor in one go, no waiting around for an odd limb... ($152 for all 6 pieces)
And my personal favorite, MP-24 Star Saber will be in stock soon. Don't miss out on adding this one to your collection. ($210)

caecae22
10th May 2015, 07:33 PM
hi, i was just wondering whether someone could give me a rough shipping cost estimate within australia on 1 deluxe figure? thanks

J2OZtoys
11th May 2015, 03:45 PM
hi, i was just wondering whether someone could give me a rough shipping cost estimate within australia on 1 deluxe figure? thanks

This would be about $8.20 for a single figure

J2OZtoys
14th May 2015, 11:29 AM
More specials rolling out. Want to grab some Combiner Wars figures for free? We are proud to present two different free figure offers
3 simple steps to free figures

If you want Voyager Class Optimus Prime, Silverbolt or Cyclonus
1 - Place any order totaling at least $140
2 - Make sure your chosen figure is included in the order
3 - Reply to your confirmation E-mail and specify the figure that you would like to receive for free

If you want Legend Class Windcharger, Huffer or Warpath
1 - Place any order totaling at least $116
2 - Make sure your chosen figure is included in the order
3 - Reply to your confirmation E-mail and specify the figure that you would like to receive for free

Offer only available while stock lasts
Shipping cost not included towards total

J2OZtoys
21st June 2015, 09:58 PM
Most of the Quickslinger and Brake-Neck orders have been processed.
However I've got a couple of orders sitting here and I'm still waiting on replies from customers. Lots of people have been excited about these figures and I don't want people who placed their orders early to miss out.
If you have placed and order and have not heard from us, send through a PM

J2OZtoys
29th June 2015, 12:25 AM
Time to branch out. Here at J2OZtoys we will now be ranging 3rd party Transformers figures, upgrades and accessories.

We welcome any feedback on the topic and want to know what figures YOU want us to range. So leave us a comment, send a PM or hit that 'Notify Me When Item is Available' to have your voice heard

http://j2oztoys.com/index.php?page=items-series&id=124

spiderken17
30th June 2015, 09:48 PM
Hooray, another Aussie distributor.

J2OZtoys
2nd July 2015, 03:40 PM
Based on your responses we have opened up our first 3rd Party Transformer orders.

DX9-Megatron upgrade kit
DX9 X07 - X12 Hulkie
FAN TOYS FT15 - Willy
G-CREATIONS SHURAKING SRK-02
G-CREATIONS SHURAKING SRK-01
MEGA STEEL MS01 Granvil
OMNIGONIX Spinout
TRANSFORM AND ROLLOUT TR-01 Hova
WARBOTRON WB01F - X-Ray and Gun set

There will be more coming later, and before anyone asks, yes that includes Warbotrons. Still wanting to see more let us know

http://j2oztoys.com/index.php?page=items-series&id=124

crankcase76
2nd July 2015, 05:31 PM
Good work guys.:) have just put in an order for Spinout.:D

Jaxius._
2nd July 2015, 08:17 PM
Awesome another australian online store :D

If you can in future try to get a stall at conventions like supernova it would be great to meet your buyers face to face (if my face dosen't blind you :p)

Will breakneck and quickslinger be restocked?

Edit: If you can include MasterMind Creations, Fansproject and Maketoys i know they are popular

spiderken17
2nd July 2015, 10:09 PM
Yes I be shopping for Fansproject Dinobots and Maketoys stuff. You should cater for me, the individual :D
Keep them good stuff coming.

J2OZtoys
3rd July 2015, 01:12 AM
Awesome another australian online store :D

If you can in future try to get a stall at conventions like supernova it would be great to meet your buyers face to face (if my face dosen't blind you :p)

Will breakneck and quickslinger be restocked?

Edit: If you can include MasterMind Creations, Fansproject and Maketoys i know they are popular

This year I'm hoping to make the Supanova rounds, nothing concrete but it would be good to get to at least 3 cities.

I do not have access to any more stock of Break-Neck or Quickslinger

Yes I be shopping for Fansproject Dinobots and Maketoys stuff. You should cater for me, the individual :D
Keep them good stuff coming.

Working on more 3rd Party companies, but currently not in a position to dive head long into everything at once. Give it some time, MMC and Fansproject are both being looked

spiderken17
3rd July 2015, 10:40 AM
Excellent.

drahsrebu
3rd July 2015, 11:33 AM
is there any way to get a shipping cost without committing to an item?:confused:

J2OZtoys
3rd July 2015, 01:25 PM
is there any way to get a shipping cost without committing to an item?:confused:

Only on in-stock items we cannot quote pre-order items. Just add the items to your cart and check the yellow section of the checkout for shipping costs

Polursine
16th July 2015, 09:22 PM
Has anyone heard from him? On holidays or..?
I placed an order for Hot Spot a few days but am still waiting for an invoice to come in so I can pay for it. Coulda ordered from ebay and be simply waiting by now :/

Ffs Scratch that. Cheapest on ebay fetches 63ish from Taiwan. Which means I wont get it until uni goes back at the end of the month.

J2OZtoys
17th July 2015, 06:56 PM
Has anyone heard from him? On holidays or..?
I placed an order for Hot Spot a few days but am still waiting for an invoice to come in so I can pay for it. Coulda ordered from ebay and be simply waiting by now :/

Ffs Scratch that. Cheapest on ebay fetches 63ish from Taiwan. Which means I wont get it until uni goes back at the end of the month.

Hot Spot is currently on back order. You have not been issued an invoice because we don't charge until your stock is ready to ship. This stock has just left our supplier and is expected to arrive late next week.

Send me through an email to enquiries@j2oztoys.com if you need any more info

Polursine
18th July 2015, 10:11 AM
Hot Spot is currently on back order. You have not been issued an invoice because we don't charge until your stock is ready to ship. This stock has just left our supplier and is expected to arrive late next week.

Send me through an email to enquiries@j2oztoys.com if you need any more info

That's odd. The only reason I added him to my cart was because it said "In Stock". I knew Groove was Back Stock, which is why I didn't bother. And I had placed an order before and gotten that invoice email the next day, so that last part you said makes sense now.

J2OZtoys
26th February 2016, 08:17 PM
Hey all, sorry I've been quiet for ages. Fact of the matter is i'm currently in the process of winding down and clearing out remaining stock.

Feel free to check out the website and if anything interests you send me an email or FB message with an offer. I'm happy to work out discounts and the more your looking to buy the more discount I can offer.

Also I'm selling some if my personal collection which is currently listed on Facebook.

Links here

Email - enquiries@j2oztoys.com

https://www.facebook.com/J2OZtoys/?fref=ts

Transformers for sale - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153141578684622.1073741827.503034621&type=1&l=dc03094c88

Assorted for sale - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153174836774622.1073741829.503034621&type=1&l=0c261d9053

Nerf for sale - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153141516614622.1073741826.503034621&type=1&l=1230c5b846

spiderken17
26th February 2016, 10:07 PM
Sorry to hear you have had to wind up mate. Sad to lose an Aussie retailer.