PDA

View Full Version : WTT - Transformers loyal subjects

Juggernaut
2nd December 2014, 02:04 PM
Anyone else here collect these cool guys?

I have a couple of doubles to trade if anyone else is interested?

Pretty sure I have sideswipe, mirage, prowl and ramjet from series 2 to swap

I really need Starscream and thundercracker from series 1

UltraMarginal
2nd December 2014, 02:14 PM
I don't really collect them as such but I have a Series 2 Shrapnel i'd be happy to trade with a Jazz.

Juggernaut
2nd December 2014, 02:19 PM
I don't really collect them as such but I have a Series 2 Shrapnel i'd be happy to trade with a Jazz.

I don't have a jazz to trade unfortunately!

I also need to add grimlock to my wants list aswell

If u ever want to sell shrapnel, let me know!

Sharky
2nd December 2014, 02:32 PM
I think I have a thundercracker at home ill check tonight

BigTransformerTrev
2nd December 2014, 03:26 PM
Don't have any to swap with ya, but if you can't swap'em might buy a Sideswipe and Ramjet off ya if ya cant get rid of them any other way :)

Juggernaut
2nd December 2014, 03:57 PM
I think I have a thundercracker at home ill check tonight

That would be bloody awesome dude!

Juggernaut
2nd December 2014, 04:03 PM
Don't have any to swap with ya, but if you can't swap'em might buy a Sideswipe and Ramjet off ya if ya cant get rid of them any other way :)

Mate that's a deal if in a few days no one wants to swap with me!

Facepunches
2nd December 2014, 09:46 PM
Hey man, I managed to get all of series two (with the exception of US Grimlock and Snarl).

There was a seller (http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=avengersrule2002&_armrs=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xloyal+sub jects&_nkw=loyal+subjects&_sacat=0) on ebay who sells some of the figs for a decent enough price. I think after the first fig it was like 13cents shipping per each additional figure. You may want to look into it.

I hope this helps!

Sharky
4th December 2014, 07:27 AM
That would be bloody awesome dude!

yep I have a thundercracker, it was opened but the wings etc. are still in the plastic baggy

I am not after any of the ones you have but you can have it for $10+postage PM me if your interested :)

Juggernaut
4th December 2014, 12:02 PM
yep I have a thundercracker, it was opened but the wings etc. are still in the plastic baggy

I am not after any of the ones you have but you can have it for $10+postage PM me if your interested :)

Ah thanks for the offer mate but I already have one on the way now! Sorry!

Juggernaut
5th December 2014, 11:57 AM
Series 1 Starscream needed most now if anyone has him?

zs96742
19th December 2014, 05:00 PM
I have series 1 starscream. Box open but wings are still in the bag. would like to swap a series 2 optimus prime if you have one spare.

Juggernaut
19th December 2014, 05:48 PM
I have series 1 starscream. Box open but wings are still in the bag. would like to swap a series 2 optimus prime if you have one spare.

Sorry, don't have a Series 2 prime at all

zs96742
19th December 2014, 06:45 PM
PMed

Asylum
1st January 2015, 06:18 PM
I hope I'm not digging up an old thread here, want to get in on some of the action swapping these guys. I have 2 x Prowl, 1 x Mirage and 1 x Sideswipe.

Would be keen on getting either Shrapnel or Ramjet if anyone has them to trade.

TIA.

Juggernaut
1st January 2015, 09:24 PM
Threads not that old mate!

Unfortunately I already have those figures, so maybe someone else here may be able to help you out!

I hope I'm not digging up an old thread here, want to get in on some of the action swapping these guys. I have 2 x Prowl, 1 x Mirage and 1 x Sideswipe.

Would be keen on getting either Shrapnel or Ramjet if anyone has them to trade.

TIA.

Asylum
2nd January 2015, 01:13 PM
Is there a TLS trade thread at all? Maybe it's me being too new, but, I can't see one.

-OR-

Could there be enough people to warrant starting one?