PDA

View Full Version : WTB Masterpiece Sideswipe/Lambor

Ace
7th December 2014, 12:50 PM
Hi guys,

As the title suggests, I'm after an MP Sideswipe and was hoping somebody on our site has one they'd like to offer?

Here's to hoping! :)

Cheers

GoktimusPrime
7th December 2014, 01:27 PM
http://www.toynkdownunder.com.au/http://www.toynkdownunder.com.au/buy/transformers-masterpiece-mp-12-sideswipe/TAK-45997-C

Ace
8th December 2014, 09:31 PM
Thanks Gok!

I was hoping I could obtain him cheaper than that price from a member on here?

Ace
16th December 2014, 06:44 PM
Bump

Anybody!? 😩

millhouse
16th December 2014, 06:58 PM
http://chimungmung.com/product_info.php?products_id=1738 is where I got mine from.

KOs abound on eBay. if it's too cheap to be true, it's a KO. That said, the quality these days...

Ace
16th December 2014, 11:24 PM
Yeah I've thought about it recently.. I'm not sure if paying over $100 for him is worth it? Thoughts?

Jetfire in the sky
26th December 2014, 04:51 PM
Hi Ace, the prices for MP SS are pretty over the top now and having recently worked out that the one I have is a KO I have been on the hunt too. The best deal I have found is this,. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221622441216?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
Still pretty much $100 but it eases the pain a bit considering some of the other prices going around, plus Bee for $90 which is about right at the moment (I don't really have a good vibe with pre-sales, hence I am comfortable to pay the later, higher prices)
I have bought off this seller twice before and cannot fault them. I haven't purchaed this lot yet as my $200 xmas present to myself is being weighed up with this, a Hasbro MP Thundercracker, and the loose complete Takara Rodimus doing the rounds at the moment.
Good Luck!! :)

drifand
26th December 2014, 06:00 PM
Forget it dude, wait for hasbro release in tru, $99 and then wait for toy sale.
Your patience will pay off.

Jetfire in the sky
26th December 2014, 09:27 PM
Forget it dude, wait for hasbro release in tru, $99 and then wait for toy sale.
Your patience will pay off.

Pretty good idea actually, but I haven't heard any whispers of SS being released in Oz, I know Bee will be out here but in Takara (?) packaging at $99. A sale would be good on that but unlike Prowl he will probably get snapped up like Wheeljack who disappeared in the blink of an eye before any sale is needed.

Ace
27th December 2014, 12:23 AM
Thanks guys, but devo I didn't get in earlier when he first came out!

Sinnertwin
27th December 2014, 12:26 AM
Pretty good idea actually, but I haven't heard any whispers of SS being released in Oz, I know Bee will be out here but in Takara (?) packaging at $99. A sale would be good on that but unlike Prowl he will probably get snapped up like Wheeljack who disappeared in the blink of an eye before any sale is needed.

It was announced at Botcon this year that both Sideswipe and Bluestreak would see a Hasbro release next year. Too early to tell when though :)

Ace
27th December 2014, 12:35 AM
It was announced at Botcon this year that both Sideswipe and Bluestreak would see a Hasbro release next year. Too early to tell when though :)

This is great news! I must have missed it/ forgotten about it..

drifand
27th December 2014, 12:53 AM
Thanks guys, but devo I didn't get in earlier when he first came out!

So did I and it's not end of the world. Wasting excessive money is not recommended. Save it as there will be reruns.

Get things like mp10 hasbro if you have not.

drifand
27th December 2014, 12:55 AM
This is great news! I must have missed it/ forgotten about it..

Lot of people have missed. Don't over spend unnecessary.

Jetfire in the sky
27th December 2014, 12:10 PM

Nice, thanks for the heads up :-)

Jenko21
27th December 2014, 03:19 PM
I got mine from BBTS, $120 inc shipping now i know ppl r saying wait it out n pick it up from TRU for cheap but i bit the bullet n got him. Right now i can afford it but having to young kids wen he is released by TRU i might not have the money.... it all depends on ur circumstances so do whats best for u man.