PDA

View Full Version : Myer Toys Countdown to Christmas catalogue 11 Dec - 24 Dec

Megatran
9th December 2014, 06:41 PM
Myer 'Toys Countdown to Christmas' catalogue starts this Thursday 11th December & ends Christmas Eve Wednesday 24th December.

Transformers toys for sale at Myer (http://www.myer.com.au/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchDisplay?searchTermScope=&searchType=1000&filterTerm=&orderBy=0&maxPrice=&showResultsPage=true&langId=-1&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&metaData=&pageSize=36&manufacturer=&resultCatEntryType=2&catalogId=10051&pageView=image&searchTerm=transformers&minPrice=&categoryId=&storeId=10251).

Optimus Prime with Trailer & Sideswipe. $99. Save $200.
Autobots 5-pack. $129. Save $120.
Breakout Scene pack. $99. Save $70.
Leader class Optimus & Grimlock 2-pack. $99. Save $120.
Dinobots 5-pack. $149. Save $100.

FruitBuyer
9th December 2014, 07:16 PM
Myer 'Toys Countdown to Christmas' catalogue starts this Thursday 11th December & ends Christmas Eve Wednesday 24th December.

Dinobots Unleashed 5-pack. $149. Save $100.
My wallet is ready.

MayzaPrime
9th December 2014, 07:19 PM

Dinobots Unleashed 5-pack. $149. Save $100.

$149 is a great price... for Aussie retail

griffin
9th December 2014, 08:34 PM
Now to actually see the Dinobot set in stores...
(I will buy one at that price, but yet to see it)

Dimi194
9th December 2014, 09:05 PM
Just bought all the dinobots in their originals colours (after finally deciding to collect them, I lasted this long...) because I couldn't stomach $250 for the 5 pack... oops.
At least they were on sale... and TBH I would have been annoyed that Snarl and Slash were not in the same paint scheme :P

Omega Metro
9th December 2014, 09:31 PM
I'd buy that Dinobot set if all of them were in it. It's missing Snarl :/

Sinnertwin
9th December 2014, 09:42 PM
I'd buy that Dinobot set if all of them were in it. It's missing Snarl :/

And Slash ;)

FruitBuyer
9th December 2014, 10:07 PM
Just bought all the dinobots in their originals colours (after finally deciding to collect them, I lasted this long...) because I couldn't stomach $250 for the 5 pack... oops.
At least they were on sale... and TBH I would have been annoyed that Snarl and Slash were not in the same paint scheme :P

Myer have done this with most of the AoE Platinum packs. They did it with the Autobots United, Leader 2-pack, Leader OP with Trailer and Breakout Battle. It was only a matter of time before they did it with this one.

Megatran
9th December 2014, 10:40 PM
Anyone know the Myer One online 10% discount code? (if it exist).

Lint
10th December 2014, 11:36 AM
MYTOYS10 I think, but it's expired

Megatran
11th December 2014, 05:06 PM
Transformers toys for sale at Myer (http://www.myer.com.au/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchDisplay?searchTermScope=&searchType=1000&filterTerm=&orderBy=0&maxPrice=&showResultsPage=true&langId=-1&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&metaData=&pageSize=36&manufacturer=&resultCatEntryType=2&catalogId=10051&pageView=image&searchTerm=transformers&minPrice=&categoryId=&storeId=10251).

Autobots 5-pack. $129. Save $120.
Breakout Scene pack. $99. Save $70.
Leader class Optimus & Grimlock 2-pack. $99. Save $120.
Dinobots 5-pack. $149. Save $100. (previously mentioned)

griffin
11th December 2014, 05:25 PM
I just got the email... MyerOne card-holders - 10% off toys from 11th to 14th December.
(voucher here (http://myer.dtdmail.com.au/link/1347951101/cd196937/c/7835142/) for people to bring up on their phone at the store)
It's almost like they time these with the catalogue sales, for an extra special discount. :D

The code remains the same for the website as was previous ones (TOYS10), but you need to be a MyerOne member.

I hope the nearby Myer has the Dinobot set in stock already...

griffin
11th December 2014, 05:26 PM

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

griffin
11th December 2014, 05:40 PM
Now to actually see the Dinobot set in stores...
(I will buy one at that price, but yet to see it)

I see that the website has pushed back the release date from the 9th to the 12th (tomorrow)... so if you want the Dinobot set, ring up first so that it isn't a wasted trip.

I just rang up my nearby store (Mt Gravatt) to see if they knew anything about it (since it is supposed to be in the catalogue that started today), and they said that they only just arrived this afternoon, so are still on the receiving dock. (six of them arrived)
They are putting one on hold, so there are still five more to be reserved or bought in the morning when they are put into the store tomorrow.

Mr_K
11th December 2014, 06:17 PM
What do people think of the untied set? Been looking at it for a while but I usually only get masterpiece or 3rd party these days

griffin
11th December 2014, 06:24 PM
What do people think of the united set? Been looking at it for a while but I usually only get masterpiece or 3rd party these days

At that price, well worth it if you don't have the regular ones yet and were planning to. (it's cheaper than the five individual figures)

Some comparison pics were posted here (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=442811#post442811), if you did have some of the regular ones and were considering offloading them to get the United 5-pack.

Mr_K
11th December 2014, 06:29 PM
Cheers Griff - I don't have avg of these molds yet - great to see comparison pics

Sinnertwin
12th December 2014, 12:20 AM
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

my thoughts exactly. Shame about the paint jobs though. :(

philby
12th December 2014, 12:23 PM
my thoughts exactly. Shame about the paint jobs though. :(

Not sure if it's just me, but I can't actually see anything you are posting, unless it's quoted by someone

griffin
12th December 2014, 02:04 PM
Went to Myer to pick up the Dinobot set they said was on hold for me, and it still wasn't off the receiving dock... so I was told that I'd need to come back in a day or two.
Best for me to just order online now - same price and free shipping. (and no christmas crowds to deal with)

FruitBuyer
12th December 2014, 04:33 PM
Man, I'm in such a good mood now. I just won a $50 Myer gift-card at work today. That, with the MyerOne discount + this sale = ~$85 Dinobots Unleashed pack.

Today is a good day.

griffin
14th December 2014, 02:12 PM
Just a reminder for those thinking of buying a Platinum set, today is the last day for the extra 10% off with your Myer One card and voucher (in-store and online).

EDIT - today (14th) is also the last day to order from their website for "guaranteed" delivery for Christmas. Most items should only take two-three days, but just in case something is actually out of stock at the warehouse, or they get a big rush of orders this week, today looks to be the day they "guarantee" fulfilment. From tomorrow, you should still get your items if you order in the next few days, but they are saying not to complain if you don't.

KalEl
15th December 2014, 10:42 PM
Save 200 haha so crazy