PDA

View Full Version : Marvel BAF

Starscream77
16th December 2014, 09:39 PM
So kind of a strange sighting today but TRU Parra has got in the Terax Marvel BAF series which unless I am mistaken is from 2012.

Obviously some old stock being palmed of from o/s

Sinnertwin
16th December 2014, 09:46 PM
that is odd. I remember looking at them at last years target toy sale - i think it was last years toy sale. i really wanted that ghost rider but never got around to it.

Starscream77
16th December 2014, 09:59 PM
that is odd. I remember looking at them at last years target toy sale - i think it was last years toy sale. i really wanted that ghost rider but never got around to it.

Well they have about 4 of him. I picked up the Iron Man and it looked like a $2 market KO and put him straight back

Fungal Infection
16th December 2014, 10:39 PM

I have a loose, complete (no Terrax part though) Ghost Rider if you're interested. Check my sales thread. :)

Tetsuwan Convoy
17th December 2014, 11:17 AM
They are the same ones from last Christmas sale!! I couldn't believe it. I picked up Thor and Steve Rogers from that line.

Very surprised they whipped out the same lot again, instead of getting some new figures in....

Zommael
17th December 2014, 04:37 PM
Well they have about 4 of him. I picked up the Iron Man and it looked like a $2 market KO and put him straight back

I have that Iron Man (and its variant) and I have to say it is a kickass toy. To me it looks like it's come straight off an Adi Granov drawing. It is very, very good, and not at all KO-like. But that's just my opinion.

sideswipes brother
19th December 2014, 06:35 AM
So kind of a strange sighting today but TRU Parra has got in the Terax Marvel BAF series which unless I am mistaken is from 2012.

Obviously some old stock being palmed of from o/s

TRU Aspley has them aswell. Must be nation wide.

Fungal Infection
1st March 2015, 09:20 AM
Odin wave has appeared at my local TRU, sold out though, first day on shelves.

Figman
18th April 2015, 08:34 AM
Anyone got the Thanos BAF wave?

I'm looking to buy some BAF Parts, the Legs from Iron Man and Captain America.

If anyone wants to sell, hit me up!

Thanks!