PDA

View Full Version : Masterpiece Seekers survey

GoktimusPrime
23rd December 2014, 02:08 PM
See link. :)
https://www.playbuzz.com/goktimusprime10/the-transformers-masterpiece-decepticon-seekers-jets-poll

drifand
23rd December 2014, 02:17 PM
Done,

I had both but sold my hasbro one.
I have this feeling hasbro will release a mp11 starscream

xlojnr
23rd December 2014, 02:20 PM
done

CoRDS
23rd December 2014, 02:31 PM
done

i have an mp03 star scream (cartoon colour)
TT mp11 sunstorm
and hasbro acid storm

so mine is a mixed bag of figures

Krayt
23rd December 2014, 02:54 PM
Questions are flawed :-(

janda the red
23rd December 2014, 03:23 PM
Questions are flawed :-(

and kinda pointless... although I did still vote :o lol :p

Bidoofdude
23rd December 2014, 06:40 PM
I only have the Hasbro Thundercracker.

MayzaPrime
23rd December 2014, 06:59 PM
It is easier to say what I don't have.

MP Hasbro Skywarp
MP-11S Takara Skywarp

Kranix
23rd December 2014, 08:04 PM
I have MP-11 Starscream but lusting after MP-11 Skywarp!

ITZTRU
23rd December 2014, 08:53 PM
It is easier to say what I don't have.

MP Hasbro Skywarp
MP-11S Takara Skywarp

I'm in the same boat as you are. But see now here's my dilemma (apologies for hijacking the thread, Gok)

I was happy until they decided to release MP11SW.

I planned to have MP11 with MP6 and MP7 on my display as the original seekers while having Hasbro Thundercracker on display with Acid Storm and Sunstorm as my rain makers

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/ITZTRU/300px-Rainmakers.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/ITZTRU/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg

If I buy MP11SW, I can have all the original seekers in the new MP11 mould, but then that leaves Acid and Sunstorm on their own.

So to buy MP11SW or not to buy?

Screw you, MP11SW. First world problems...

GoktimusPrime
23rd December 2014, 10:04 PM
These questions just represent what I want to know, which is basically:
* How many people own which MP Seeker
* Where relevant, which mould version of that Seeker they own
* How many people might be interested in other potential future Seeker characters not yet done (i.e. 2nd year jets, other obscure Seekers, G2 recolours)

I didn't bother having separate poll options for each different variant of each mould version, e.g. each different version of MP3 Starscream (MP3, Hasbro, USA Edition), because I'm only interested to know which version of the mould people own. I own both MP3 and Hasbro MP Starscream, so for Question 1, I answered "At least one version of the original MP3 mould." The truth is that I own two versions, but the question does state "at least one..." -- you don't need to stipulate how many versions of that mould you own. But if people want to see a more specific poll that separates those variants, then hey, by all means go and make your own more comprehensive survey. :cool:

I'm in the same boat as you are. But see now here's my dilemma (apologies for hijacking the thread, Gok)
Nah, by all means please do. Your discussion is pretty much in line with the intended spirit of this survey and thread. :) The reason why I'm polling mould versions is because I'm curious to see how many people are fussed about any 'mould uniformity' among their Seekers, or if they're happy just to mix it all up. :o

My Seekers have a 'mould uniformity' -- my Starscream(s), Skywarp and Thundercracker are all the original Seeker mould, whereas my Sunstorm and Acid Storm are based on the new Seeker mould. I skipped MP11 when it came out because despite the apparent improvements to the mould, I just couldn't justify purchasing a third Masterpiece Starscream. But Sunstorm and Acid Storm have given me the opportunity to own at least two versions of the new Seeker mould. :)

Important Disclaimer: I am by no means attempting to impose the idea of "mould uniformity" on anyone else, and I do not mean to say that there's anything wrong with mixing the moulds up.

Also, keep in mind that there is more than one question. There are currently 50 people who have answered question 1, but 19 who've answered question 2! :eek: Perhaps there are a lot of people who are only interested in MP Starscream but none of the other Seekers, but if so, feel free to keep clicking the "None" or "Neither" options for the other questions. Thank you. :o
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/Transformers/clicknext_zpsb7334980.jpg

Krayt
23rd December 2014, 10:39 PM
So why was Sunstorm Hasbro or Takara, not H, T or Both?

Kapryiath
24th December 2014, 12:04 AM
Voted .. turns out I own a few seekers , 9 out of 12 :o only missing tak mp06 hasbro sunstorm (because its dirt ugly) and the original mp03 takara release

GoktimusPrime
24th December 2014, 12:57 AM
So why was Sunstorm Hasbro or Takara, not H, T or Both?
Fair point. I tried editing the poll, but it doesn't allow me to collapse/combine two poll options (and their collective results) into one, only to delete an option, which would also delete that option's results. So I'll just have to manually combine the data for that question.
e.g. Currently 30% of respondents have reported owning the TakTOM version, 35% for the Hasbro version and 35% for neither; thus converting as:
Yes = 65%
No = 35%

xlojnr
24th December 2014, 01:16 AM
I'm going with mould uniformity with the MP11 mould. Helps that I entered the Masterpiece scene after the new mould had already been established.

Sux that I had to buy the older mp11's at secondary market prices.

Hasbro Asia really worked my idiosyncrasies to their advantage.. knowing that I would pay that enormous price for the skywarp in MP11 mould.

GoktimusPrime
24th December 2014, 09:17 AM
I like having the original 3 Seekers in the original mould and the two "Rainmakers*" in the new MP11 mould. It makes it feel like the original 3 and the Rainmakers* are separate sub-factions of Decepticon jets. So this is a type of mould uniformity to me. :)

---------------------------------------------
*Yeah, I know. Sunstorm's a Rainmaker in my universe. :p

Trent
24th December 2014, 09:35 AM
MP-11 mould FTW! Not sure what I'm going to do with my Hasbro Skywarp when MP-11SW shows up.

xlojnr
24th December 2014, 10:18 AM
If you have a MP11-SW on order, and don't need two you should try and sell it. You could definitely make back whatever you paid for it, and may even be able to comp some of the cost of the MP11-SW.

Otherwise; just display Skywarp in both moulds (with the Hasbro skywarp in alt mode)

Ultra Mackness
24th December 2014, 10:56 AM
Voted!

I don't have mould uniformity for Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker but I kind of like it that way. I'd also love to see the cone heads as Masterpieces!

drifand
24th December 2014, 11:52 AM
Now I am confused with the survey , I thought it looked like only starscream survey.

If this is the case I do have acid storm and sunstorm .

I am actually surprised Tt did not make All of the seeker in mp11 mode yet. Kind of very layback when the mould is there.

DELTAprime
26th December 2014, 07:14 PM
To summarise, I have all Takara Seekers except MP3 and Sunstorm, MP-11SW is coming. I have only MP Starscream from Hasbro. I'm not interested in the episode 1 Tetra Jets or the Rain Makers. I would like the Cone Heads but don't know where I would put them. Not interested in G2 deco's for MP Seekers.

zaneiken
31st December 2014, 04:34 AM
I like mould uniformity. I have Takara Starscream USA Edition and Hasbro Skywarp (that I've yet to take out of the box) but could never find Takara Thundercracker for a good price.
I have recently acquired MP-11, Hasbro Thundercracker, and have MP-11SW on the way.
I'll probably look to offload my MP-3 moulds down the track.

Dinkydarth
31st December 2014, 08:45 AM
I've got the Hasbro map thunder cracker, and mp11. Used to have Hasbro mp3 but sold it...

Krayt
1st January 2015, 12:27 AM
Hmmmm..., asking about items not yet released..... And not giving options to own both of other characters.... Another marvellously flawed useless gokpoll

WeallscreamforStarscream
1st January 2015, 11:08 AM
I have Ghost Starscream and the battle damaged looking Starscream. Don't know what they are specifially because the boxes are packed away and haven't seen them in forever.

other than that i have the Hasbro Thundercracker and the Takara Tomy Skywarp.

not interested in Sunstorm or Acid Storm.

Trent
1st January 2015, 01:53 PM
Hmmmm..., asking about items not yet released..... And not giving options to own both of other characters.... Another marvellously flawed useless gokpoll

Harsh. Unnecessarily so. :rolleyes: