PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Megatran
5th January 2015, 07:04 PM
A thread for Star Wars toys & merchandise sightings from domestic retailers.

Megatran
31st January 2015, 03:14 PM
Target Watergardens (VIC) had several items on sale:
Black Series Jabba the Hutt & Speederbiker $49 each
Darth Vader voice changer mask & (extendable) lightsaber pack $30
Millenium Falcon (over 2 foot long) $59
X-wing Fighter $49

VERT
31st January 2015, 03:50 PM
This topic is going to explode by the end of the year. But if episode 1 has taught me anything. Its to wait for the over stock and clearance prices. :) Movie stuff from the last 3 were even showing up in showbags at the easter show.

lancalot
1st February 2015, 03:36 PM
has any one try the Darth Vader voice changer ?...is that any good?

Megatran
7th February 2015, 08:09 PM
has any one try the Darth Vader voice changer ?...is that any good?
Pretty ordinary gimmick. It makes the heavy breathing sound.

Give it a try if you see one in store.

lancalot
8th February 2015, 11:29 AM
Pretty ordinary gimmick. It makes the heavy breathing sound.

Give it a try if you see one in store.

as i hardly ever go to the big center anymore , just wanted to know .... was planning something for a project.....
thanks

WeallscreamforStarscream
8th February 2015, 05:40 PM
That X Wing you saw, was it smaller like to scale with the Falcon?

My wife got me the Falcon for Christmas and would really like to hang an X Wing with it.

Megatran
8th February 2015, 08:12 PM
That X Wing you saw, was it smaller like to scale with the Falcon?

My wife got me the Falcon for Christmas and would really like to hang an X Wing with it.
Unfortunately not. The X-wing is same size lengthwise in comparison to the Millenium Falcon, perhaps slightly longer.
EDIT: It's over 2 feet long.

Megatran
12th February 2015, 01:15 PM
Copied it to here...

Not really related to the 6" series, but I spotted a meter tall Fett, Darth, and Chewy at my local BIG W the other day. About $40 each. I was sooooooooooo tempted but the wifes voice popped into my head just as I was advancing towards the registers. I put them back :( In hindsight, I should have taken a photo of all 3 in my shopping trolley and posted it here. It was quite a sight and the look on peoples faces was priceless.
Might have to check it out at my local Big W.

5FDP
12th February 2015, 02:36 PM
Ooops... darn Star Wars threads popping up all over the place :o :p

Megatran
18th April 2015, 06:33 PM
Target has Rebels 3-inch individual figurines with 20% off sale for $4.80 (from $6). Sale ends tomorrow.

VERT
18th April 2015, 11:34 PM
Target has Rebels 3-inch individual figurines with 20% off sale for $4.80 (from $6). Sale ends tomorrow.

yeah both me and my son had a great time getting Rebels figure for that price. Was like the price I paid for SW figures in 1984 :) Good times.

BigTransformerTrev
19th April 2015, 07:46 AM
I picked up a pair of rather stylish Star Wars/Darth Vader winter pyjamas at Big W in Bathurst the other week - $30

Sinnertwin
19th April 2015, 01:37 PM
I picked up a pair of rather stylish Star Wars/Darth Vader winter pyjamas at Big W in Bathurst the other week - $30

Pics or it didn't happen!
:p ;)

BigTransformerTrev
19th April 2015, 05:11 PM
Pics or it didn't happen!
:p ;)

Why is it that it's always you that demands pictures of me in my nighttime attire? :eek::confused:

I'd be worried except that at 37 I'll take compliments and faux-interest wherever I can get them :p

Megatran
1st May 2015, 04:37 PM
Star Wars free poster give away in store on Monday 4th May.

http://www.target.com.au/b/starwars?N=1z1403f&Nrpp=90&viewAs=grid

Megatran
2nd May 2015, 12:18 PM
Some Star Wars toys & merchandise on sale from 1st - 4th May at Toys R Us (http://www.toysrus.com.au/may-the-4th-be-with-you/?utm_source=eDM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=[WK13_PROMO_3004])

Megatran
2nd May 2015, 12:29 PM
My local Myer (Highpoint, VIC) currently has 20% off Star Wars toys & books for 3 Day Sale. Ends Sunday. Not sure if nation wide.

Tober
16th July 2015, 07:33 AM
If anyone is after a Play Arts Variant Darth Vader, it looks like I have a spare.

twincobra
16th July 2015, 09:05 AM
If anyone is after a Play Arts Variant Darth Vader, it looks like I have a spare.

How much delivered to 4860 Tober?

Tober
16th July 2015, 09:08 AM

What it cost to have it shipped to me + registered post to you. I will look it all up tonight and get back to you as I'm insanely busy today preparing for meetings tonight.

Tober
17th July 2015, 06:31 AM

$38.55 for registered post and $125 for the figure = $164.55

Trent
17th July 2015, 11:08 AM
With the Episode 7 around the corner, I'm sweating on a reissue/update of the UCS Mellenium Falcon.

Jinto
20th July 2015, 11:26 AM
With the Episode 7 around the corner, I'm sweating on a reissue/update of the UCS Mellenium Falcon.

I'd like to see some good non-lego MF toys. Another run of the Hero Series Millennium Falcon would be good, and something a bit more 'play-sized' that's actually decently shaped & detailed. A re-release of the Fine Molds 1/72 Falcon kit would be good too.

kovert
20th July 2015, 07:11 PM
How about the Star Wars X-wing Miniatures Game (Fantasy Flight Games) Millennium Falcon? It's a decent looking representation of the ship in a nice compact size. It's nicely detailed but really for display only. It's quite fragile.

Demonac
20th July 2015, 07:35 PM
I'd like to see some good non-lego MF toys. Another run of the Hero Series Millennium Falcon would be good, and something a bit more 'play-sized' that's actually decently shaped & detailed. A re-release of the Fine Molds 1/72 Falcon kit would be good too.

The best Falcon toy was the Legacy Collection one. Bigger than that rubbish Hero Series one. And was a playset with lights & sounds.

Megatran
20th July 2015, 09:18 PM
The best Falcon toy was the Legacy Collection one. Bigger than that rubbish Hero Series one. And was a playset with lights & sounds.

Comparing the two would be like comparing Margot Robbie with Rebel Wilson. Each has its own place in the market & price point.

The Legacy Collection version is a real hoot.

Demonac
20th July 2015, 10:52 PM
Comparing the two would be like comparing Margot Robbie with Rebel Wilson. Each has its own place in the market & price point.

I bought the Legacy one from TRU for $100 (I remember them having a huge stack of them too), which is how much the Hero one is now. The only difference is time of release.
I also have no idea who either Margot Robbie or Rebel Wilson are.

Trent
21st July 2015, 06:11 AM

They're similar, yet different.

Megatran
21st July 2015, 11:42 AM
I bought the Legacy one from TRU for $100 (I remember them having a huge stack of them too), which is how much the Hero one is now. The only difference is time of release.
TRU had the Legacy Collection Millenium Falcon for RRP $250. Compare that to the Hero Series(?) of RRP $100.

I purchased my Legacy Series version on clearance for $150. I thought I got a bargain. But at $100. :eek::cool:

Jinto
22nd July 2015, 08:50 AM

My understanding was that the Legacy was good as a playset - lights, opens up, etc; and the Hero was better as a proportioned representation of the ship. I'm having trouble finding a direct comparison review though.

Either way, my partner has banned me having one in the house. :'-(
Apparently a 2 foot spaceship is too much. :p

Sinnertwin
1st November 2015, 10:15 AM
Reject Shop is carrying older Black Series 3+3/4" ($10) & 6" ($20) figures.

Facepunches
1st November 2015, 10:47 AM
Are you able to list a couple of the figs you saw Sinner? Thanks :DD

Thurmus
1st November 2015, 01:31 PM

If anyone sees IG-88 let me know.

Thanks

Sinnertwin
1st November 2015, 01:52 PM
Are you able to list a couple of the figs you saw Sinner? Thanks :DD

From what i saw, it's more than likely this range for the 3 & 3/4 (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS24291&mode=retail)and this for the 6" figures (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS23694&mode=retail)

Starscream77
1st November 2015, 01:54 PM
From what i saw, it's more than likely this range for the 3 & 3/4 (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS24291&mode=retail)and this for the 6" figures (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS23694&mode=retail)

Sweet I need Anakin and a Clone Trooper

Facepunches
1st November 2015, 02:05 PM

Thank you kindly – managed to pick up a Boba Fett and Stormtrooper :)

Megatran
1st November 2015, 02:55 PM
Thank you kindly – managed to pick up a Boba Fett and Stormtrooper :)
Have never seen Boba Fett in shops at time of launch. Now he shows up at the Reject Shop. :rolleyes:

Sinnertwin
2nd November 2015, 06:23 PM
Have never seen Boba Fett in shops at time of launch. Now he shows up at the Reject Shop. :rolleyes:

Ain't that always the way?

Starscream77
2nd November 2015, 06:37 PM
You were right Sinner, it is just the wave you noted

Got my Anakin and Clone

... now if I could just find that darn Bossk

Gofigure
5th November 2015, 09:27 PM
My understanding was that the Legacy was good as a playset - lights, opens up, etc; and the Hero was better as a proportioned representation of the ship. I'm having trouble finding a direct comparison review though.

Either way, my partner has banned me having one in the house. :'-(
Apparently a 2 foot spaceship is too much. :p

Mine was recently unboxed and now takes pride of place on top of a display cabinet in my man room

Have to admit it's one the things in there I cherish the most. It's a gorgeous ship that Hasbro made...

reillyd
7th November 2015, 09:38 PM
Big W have a special Star Wars section in select stores, with a huge range of merchandise and Wave 2 figures for $10

Starscream77
7th November 2015, 09:46 PM
Wish one of the chain stores would stock the 6 inch Black Series, getting expensive importing them all.

Sinnertwin
8th November 2015, 06:57 AM
Wish one of the chain stores would stock the 6 inch Black Series, getting expensive importing them all.

I know the feeling, which is why I cancelled my preorders on the Episode 7 figures.

I'll just finish collecting the remaining Prequel & Original Trilogy figures when I'm able to, and that'll be that

Megatran
9th November 2015, 10:57 AM
Must be selected stores. I've visited a few in Melbourne & couldn't eyeball any.

XMan
10th November 2015, 05:53 AM
None in Canberra. The stores said they shouldve had them, but they werent on the pallets.

speros
10th November 2015, 08:51 AM
I ordered a sphero BB-8 droid he should be arriving today it looks amazing in the commercial hopefully it lives up to the add :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Y2WfcCb4M

griffin
11th November 2015, 07:30 PM
I saw this on Gruen last week (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBh0hgP8wWk), and as cheesy as it is in parts, I think it is really exciting for a mere Duracell battery commercial.

(it's actually one of the more logical cross-sells for Star Wars... but apparently there are some really weird ones, including licensed make up from a big name make-up company (http://www.covergirl.com/cosmetics/starwars-collection) :eek: :rolleyes: )

Starscream77
11th November 2015, 08:43 PM
.. but apparently there are some really weird ones, including licensed make up from [URL="http://www.covergirl.com/cosmetics/starwars-collection"]a big name make-up company (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBh0hgP8wWk) :eek: :rolleyes: )

The wonderful world of Disney :rolleyes:

ILikeSoundwave
14th November 2015, 01:59 PM
If anyone sees a Boba Fett in a Reject shop in NSW please let me know.

ILikeSoundwave
14th November 2015, 03:13 PM
Also just spotted a lone Black series 6inch Finn at Big W, price unknown as all their price check machines weren't working.

Starscream77
14th November 2015, 04:17 PM
Also just spotted a lone Black series 6inch Finn at Big W, price unknown as all their price check machines weren't working.

At Big W? Thought the 6 inch were TRU exclusives for Ep 7 ?

ILikeSoundwave
14th November 2015, 04:46 PM
At Big W? Thought the 6 inch were TRU exclusives for Ep 7 ?

I'm new to Star Wars but it definitely was the 6 inch Finn.

I'm mainly after the Black series figures so I'll give TRU a try next time I pass by one.

VERT
14th November 2015, 11:26 PM
Found wave two 6inch black at big w tuggerah two weeks ago. $35 each popped them on layby

ILikeSoundwave
15th November 2015, 06:34 AM
Found wave two 6inch black at big w tuggerah two weeks ago. $35 each popped them on layby

Is that the wave with Captain Phasma?

VERT
15th November 2015, 08:39 AM
If it was i missed her. I found Poe. The Guavian Endorcer and that Constable guy

Starscream77
15th November 2015, 06:40 PM
Dammit I checked 4 Big W's today and only saw one Finn

Must of missed the boat :mad:

kovert
15th November 2015, 08:53 PM
Toys 'r' Us Aspley has 2x The Force Awakens Black Series 6 inch Snowtroopers.

ILikeSoundwave
18th November 2015, 07:22 PM
Anybody know any good places to look for 6 inch Black series?, looking for new and old ones.

Also asking again if anyone sees a Boba Fett at a Reject shop in NSW please let me know.:):o

Dinkydarth
20th November 2015, 06:51 PM
Toymate at top Ryde shopping centre have one be spin Luke and a few epii obis for $20

ILikeSoundwave
23rd November 2015, 06:15 PM
Does anyone know if it is possible to still find the SDCC Boba Fett and Han Solo at Myer?

Megatran
23rd November 2015, 09:33 PM
Does anyone know if it is possible to still find the SDCC Boba Fett and Han Solo at Myer?
Myer sold the non-SDCC version. Highly unlikey as its been a long while now since I've seen it in stock.

ILikeSoundwave
25th November 2015, 05:50 PM
Spotted a lone Guavian enforcer at Target today ($35) and spent the next 15 mins looking for more but coundnt find any, was really hoping to find Captain Phasma since I'm pretty sure she's in that wave. Why is it that I always miss the boat on these figures?:(:mad:

ILikeSoundwave
26th November 2015, 06:42 PM
Went back again to the Target with the lone Guavian enforcer and to my surprise they had a Finn and a Captain Phasma!!! So thrilled to finally have her and was not expecting it at all!:D:)

ILikeSoundwave
10th December 2015, 05:42 PM
Big W in MacArthur Square got a few boxes of the Wave 2 Black series. I took the last Stormtrooper but there still has a Captain Phasma and multiples of Finn, the Guavian Enforcer and that constable guy.

ILikeSoundwave
11th December 2015, 10:57 AM
Black series Darth Vader (transparent helmet) and Starkiller base Kylo Ren at Big W, $35 each.

millhouse
11th December 2015, 11:45 AM
Black series Darth Vader (transparent helmet) and Starkiller base Kylo Ren at Big W, $35 each.

Goddamn, I want these two so badly.

Any chance you're able to assist? I really don't like my chances of finding them with the hours I'm working at the moment!

ILikeSoundwave
11th December 2015, 01:57 PM
Goddamn, I want these two so badly.

Any chance you're able to assist? I really don't like my chances of finding them with the hours I'm working at the moment!

Sorry dude just saw your post. I went back 15mins ago to pick up a Kylo Ren for myself but they were all gone.:( The Darth Vader figures as well. Probably a scalper. :(

I'm on my way now to another Big W.

millhouse
11th December 2015, 03:15 PM
If you see them, can you snap one of each up please? Happy to PayPal or whatever your preference is.

Thanks mate!

Otherwise I'll keep my fingers crossed for WA.

millhouse
11th December 2015, 04:36 PM
Looks like these might have been on the derailed train in the middle of the country.

If any kind soul could secure the two Big W exclusives (Walgreens Darth Vader and KMart Kylo Ren) I would be incredibly appreciative. Would require postage to WA. Can pay via PayPal.

ILikeSoundwave
11th December 2015, 04:47 PM
Looks like these might have been on the derailed train in the middle of the country.

If any kind soul could secure the two Big W exclusives (Walgreens Darth Vader and KMart Kylo Ren) I would be incredibly appreciative. Would require postage to WA. Can pay via PayPal.

I found them at the next Big W I visited but being a student working casually I didn't have the funds to buy extras. Sorry.:(

But it might be worth it checking out your local Big W as they had at least 30 Kylo Rens and 2 cases of Vader at the store I visited.

If you aren't able to secure them soon ask me again in a few weeks and I'll have a look again.:)

millhouse
11th December 2015, 04:50 PM
But it might be worth it checking out your local Big W as they had at least 30 Kylo Rens and 2 cases of Vader to the one I visited.

Thanks anyway mate, but unfortunately the lady I spoke to in WA made mention of the train derailment so they're likely sitting somewhere in the middle of the desert right now. :P

If anyone else comes across them, please let me know.

ILikeSoundwave
11th December 2015, 04:58 PM
I saw them at Macarthur Square if someone nearby is interested.

Sol_Bad
11th December 2015, 06:06 PM
Whole bunch of wave 2's at Big W Penrith. Lots of Kylie Ren too! I took the last First Order Stormtrooper though.

millhouse
11th December 2015, 06:08 PM
I've had a boardie offer to try and nab me one tomorrow morning, so fingers crossed I'm sorted on the two exclusives!

UltimateGalvatron
12th December 2015, 01:05 PM
My local Big W has lots of Force Awakens figures, including Black Series Kylo Ren with Starkiller base and Darth Vader with the cool helmet.
Too bad I didn't have cash on me.

BruiseLee
12th December 2015, 01:54 PM
Target have a BOGO half off deal for Star Wars toys. Until 16th Dec.

Sinnertwin
12th December 2015, 04:17 PM
Anybody have MISB spares/unwanted figures of the following?

1x SW 6 INCH EP4 TIE PILOT
1x SW 6 INCH EPIII EPV YODA
1x SW 6 INCH CLONE TROOPER SERGEANT

http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w661/sinnertwinsphotos/SW_zpsdcxh8e8t.jpg (http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/sinnertwinsphotos/media/SW_zpsdcxh8e8t.jpg.html)

UltimateGalvatron
12th December 2015, 06:10 PM
Anybody have MISB spares/unwanted figures of the following?

1x SW 6 INCH EP4 TIE PILOT
1x SW 6 INCH EPIII EPV YODA
1x SW 6 INCH CLONE TROOPER SERGEANT

Some of those are available at BBTS at the moment.

Megatran
12th December 2015, 06:25 PM
http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w661/sinnertwinsphotos/th_SW_zpsdcxh8e8t.jpg (http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/sinnertwinsphotos/media/SW_zpsdcxh8e8t.jpg.html)
Why is Yoda wearing a snake?
Reminds me of Britney Spears. Don't ask.

Sinnertwin
12th December 2015, 06:39 PM
Some of those are available at BBTS at the moment.

Just the sergeant at the moment, but you never know... someone may suddenly decide to offload all 3 at once. Maybe. Hopefully :p

Thank You.
Now I've got "Baby, one more time hit me" stuck in my head with Yoda's voice
:rolleyes: :p

UltimateGalvatron
13th December 2015, 07:38 AM
Do any stores have stock for non-Force Awakens Black Series figures?

ILikeSoundwave
13th December 2015, 07:43 AM
Do any stores have stock for non-Force Awakens Black Series figures?

Try Toymate if you have one near you, I've seen them have Obi Wan, Han, Greedo etc.

Also David Jones stock the larger figures like Jabba and the Scout Trooper with speeder bike thing.

XMan
13th December 2015, 09:40 AM
Myer may have a few Obi, Bespan Luke and some others. Also Impact Comics definitely has a few older Black Series if you're in town. Though the way that place has been pricing things lately, may be best to avoid.

Starscream77
13th December 2015, 12:42 PM
Target have the twin pack black series with Poe and the Riot Trooper

reillyd
14th December 2015, 10:23 PM

It's an nod to the original Kenner toy

Omega Metro
15th December 2015, 12:04 PM

Why does it have a transparent helmet?:confused:

UltimateGalvatron
15th December 2015, 12:11 PM
Why does it have a transparent helmet?:confused:

It is the battle damaged Vader from Return of the Jedi when he is getting Force Lightning-ed by Palpatine.

UltraMarginal
15th December 2015, 01:21 PM
I haven't been following this thread but I saw some starwars black series stormtroopers at a reject shop a couple weeks ago for $20. they were pretty tall, maybe 20 to 30 cm tall.

UltraMarginal
15th December 2015, 03:44 PM
Thank You.
Now I've got "Baby, one more time hit me" stuck in my head with Yoda's voice
:rolleyes: :p

haha, I snorted.:D

Omega Metro
15th December 2015, 03:51 PM
It is the battle damaged Vader from Return of the Jedi when he is getting Force Lightning-ed by Palpatine.

Oh, ok. Seems like such a waste. (Wanted a normal Darth):)

Omega Metro
15th December 2015, 03:55 PM
I haven't been following this thread but I saw some starwars black series stormtroopers at a reject shop a couple weeks ago for $20. they were pretty tall, maybe 20 to 30 cm tall.

Yeah. I got about 10 of them about a month ago. Now I'm looking for a Darth Vader to lead them. Also found a Black Series Jabba at Target for $20 which was a surprise as I've never seen them at Target before.

ILikeSoundwave
15th December 2015, 04:00 PM
Yeah. I got about 10 of them about a month ago. Now I'm looking for a Darth Vader to lead them. Also found a Black Series Jabba at Target for $20 which was a surprise as I've never seen them at Target before.

Do you know if they had anyone more Jabba?

Does anyone know of any Target that has any spare Jabbas?

Omega Metro
15th December 2015, 04:03 PM
Do you know if they had anyone more Jabba?

Does anyone know of any Target that has any spare Jabbas?

They did actually. About 5 of them. Boxes were pretty beaten up though.

Megatran
15th December 2015, 04:09 PM
The board grade for the box is too thin and the plastic window too flimsy, which is prone to dents & folds. Had to go through about 20 before I found one that was in half decent condition at Target some months ago.

ILikeSoundwave
15th December 2015, 04:15 PM
Would some be willing to pick me up a Jabba if he's $20, I can pay through PayPal.
On eBay he goes for $60+ and David Jones have him for $99.99.
I'm not fussed about the condition of the box.

reillyd
15th December 2015, 07:49 PM
For Qld, lots of Kylo Ren snow base at Big W Logan hyperdome, and Poe Dameron and Counstable Zuvio @ $35

Kmart has a gorgeous chromed Epic Battle Phasma for $15, lots there!

yoshi594
15th December 2015, 10:30 PM
Anyone seen the clear headed black series vader in Perth? I've only seen the snow base kylo ren. Also does anyone know the cheapest place to get the think toys interactive kylo ren?

Autocon
15th December 2015, 11:01 PM
Thanks anyway mate, but unfortunately the lady I spoke to in WA made mention of the train derailment so they're likely sitting somewhere in the middle of the desert right now. :P

If anyone else comes across them, please let me know.

Went to some dvd shops to hire out movies but they werent there, were in the same train!

The Ghost
16th December 2015, 11:26 AM
Anyone seen the clear headed black series vader in Perth? I've only seen the snow base kylo ren. Also does anyone know the cheapest place to get the think toys interactive kylo ren?

Where in Perth is that snow base Kylo?

Outside of EB Games in the city (which had wave 1 for $48 each) I've not seen ANY Force Awakens Black Series other than lone Finns (obviously remnants of probably the one case stores have got in).

So demoralising. :(

yoshi594
16th December 2015, 01:01 PM
Where in Perth is that snow base Kylo?

Outside of EB Games in the city (which had wave 1 for $48 each) I've not seen ANY Force Awakens Black Series other than lone Finns (obviously remnants of probably the one case stores have got in).

So demoralising. :(

cockburn bigw.

The Ghost
16th December 2015, 01:11 PM
Dang, I was there last Thursday and saw nothing.

yoshi594
16th December 2015, 01:12 PM
Dang, I was there last Thursday and saw nothing.

there were heaps last night so go grab one asap! u seen the clear headed vader?

The Ghost
16th December 2015, 01:16 PM
Nah, only ever seen Finn (twice at Myer Perth and Garden City and once at Target Carousel).

millhouse
16th December 2015, 01:51 PM
Bought a Captain Phasma (for a mate) and a TRU exclusive First Order Snow Trooper Officer (both BS6).

Wasn't enjoying the $35 price for Phasma nor the $30 for the Trooper, but they had mismatched the entire section and all the BS6 figures were tagged at $22.99.

Needless to say, I politely protested the $65 and walked away having paid $46.

This was at Toys R Us in Morley, WA.

Sol_Bad
16th December 2015, 02:35 PM
Bought a Captain Phasma (for a mate) and a TRU exclusive First Order Snow Trooper Officer (both BS6).

Wasn't enjoying the $35 price for Phasma nor the $30 for the Trooper, but they had mismatched the entire section and all the BS6 figures were tagged at $22.99.

Needless to say, I politely protested the $65 and walked away having paid $46.

This was at Toys R Us in Morley, WA.

Phasma is at Toys R Us too?

ILikeSoundwave
16th December 2015, 02:41 PM

Pretty much every major retailer now carry Black series figures.:)

millhouse
16th December 2015, 02:42 PM

All of Wave 2,

1x Captain Phasma
1x Constable Zuvio
1x Finn (Jakku) WAVE 1 re-release
1x Guavian
1x Poe Dameron (Pilot)
1x First Order Stormtrooper WAVE 1 re-release

Although I didn't see the Stormtrooper. They had a few of the TRU Snowtrooper though.

The Ghost
16th December 2015, 03:06 PM

Just went to Mirrabooka and they had the Vader there along with remnants of the wave from the post above. No Phasma though :(

yoshi594
16th December 2015, 03:12 PM
Just went to Mirrabooka and they had the Vader there along with remnants of the wave from the post above. No Phasma though :(

sweet! cheers :D

The Ghost
16th December 2015, 06:12 PM
TRU Cannington has been raided. Only the crap figures left, no Phasma or Stormtroopers.

ILikeSoundwave
17th December 2015, 07:15 PM
Can anybody help me with finding a Jabba?:o

The Ghost
17th December 2015, 11:29 PM
Seen Jabba plenty of times here in Perth. :P Target and Myer. Think he's $35 at Target.

For Perth people - found Phasma today at Myer Garden City. I left one there.

Seen heaps of the translucent Vader at Big W Belmont and Riverton. Kylo Rens there also.

Sol_Bad
18th December 2015, 08:06 PM
Can anybody help me with finding a Jabba?:o

I just went to Penrith Target earlier. They had some Jabba's on the shelves.
I grabbed one along with a Poe/Stormtrooper double pack, 2 Transformers legend figures AND a Captain Phasma that was hidden at the back of the other Black figures!!!!!!!!

Are you just in Ctown still? I can grab a Jabba and give it to you over the weekend.

ILikeSoundwave
18th December 2015, 08:13 PM
I just went to Penrith Target earlier. They had some Jabba's on the shelves.
I grabbed one along with a Poe/Stormtrooper double pack, 2 Transformers legend figures AND a Captain Phasma that was hidden at the back of the other Black figures!!!!!!!!

Are you just in Ctown still? I can grab a Jabba and give it to you over the weekend.

That'll be great! I'll PM you soon.

How much was he? :)

ILikeSoundwave
20th December 2015, 07:58 PM
Can anyone grab me a Jabba (if he's $20) from Target and ship him out to me? I can pay through PayPal.

reillyd
21st December 2015, 07:40 PM
Today I saw a new five figure multipack (3.75') at Target, with Kylo Ren, Stormtrooper, Poe Daemoron and Resistance Fighter (old molds) but with a new green forest deco for the build a weapons, AND BB-8 for those who don't want to buy the Millenium Falcon. I think maybe Chewie was in it too?

Also saw the 6'inch Poe Daemon and Riot Control Stormtrooper set as well. All Helensvale Target if you're on the coast.

ILikeSoundwave
23rd December 2015, 12:44 PM
Found one lone Jabba at Target Liverpool, the box was crushed but I don't mind. Just really happy I found him and at $20!:)

Bidoofdude
25th December 2015, 04:47 PM
I suppose it's nigh impossible with the release of the Force Awakens stuff, but has anyone seen any of the 2012 Ultimate Fx Lightsabers around say TRU or Target? They had them until early this year for very reasonable prices. All online places seem to have skyrocketed. It's probably very foolish to think that anywhere would have any, but if someone could keep an eye out it would be cool.

Megatran
25th December 2015, 07:15 PM
but has anyone seen any of the 2012 Ultimate Fx Lightsabers
Any one in particular? Darth Vader, Maul, Obi-Wan, Yoda?

ILikeSoundwave
25th December 2015, 07:32 PM
If anyone was wondering, I asked Hasbro about the 6inch Black Series Battlefront Shocktrooper which is exclusive to Walmart in the U.S and they told me it wouldn't be coming here. Pretty dissapointed as the prices on eBay are ridiculous.:(

UltimateGalvatron
25th December 2015, 07:57 PM
If anyone was wondering, I asked Hasbro about the 6inch Black Series Battlefront Shocktrooper which is exclusive to Walmart in the U.S and they told me it wouldn't be coming here. Pretty dissapointed as the prices on eBay are ridiculous.:(

Ohh that sucks. :(
I'm in two competitions ATM that one of the prizes is a Black Series Shocktrooper so fingers crossed aye.

Sinnertwin
25th December 2015, 07:58 PM
One Kris Kringle was a Captain Phasma Epic Battler
Doesn't look all that bad actually :)

Bidoofdude
25th December 2015, 10:24 PM
Any one in particular? Darth Vader, Maul, Obi-Wan, Yoda?

Luke Skywalker (Green) if it helps.

yoshi594
26th December 2015, 12:33 PM
Anyone know the best place and price to get the force fx lightsabers? I know premium collectibles had them at a good price but thy are now gone.

Interested in darth maul, vader, yoda, Luke, and/or obi wan xD

Bidoofdude
26th December 2015, 05:19 PM
Anyone know the best place and price to get the force fx lightsabers? I know premium collectibles had them at a good price but thy are now gone.

Interested in darth maul, vader, yoda, Luke, and/or obi wan xD

Toys R Us have Kylo Ren's and the black series ones, just Vader and Yoda's from the looks of it. I hope they make an episode VI Luke one.

yoshi594
26th December 2015, 11:57 PM
Toys R Us have Kylo Ren's and the black series ones, just Vader and Yoda's from the looks of it. I hope they make an episode VI Luke one.

those are soo overpriced thou xD. 360 for kylo and 299 for the rest lol.

Sinnertwin
27th December 2015, 09:03 AM
http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w661/sinnertwinsphotos/SWEP7_zpsucrtyfn6.jpg (http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/sinnertwinsphotos/media/SWEP7_zpsucrtyfn6.jpg.html)

Courtesy of RK, next Wave of Black Series figures for those interested
Han
Fin
Flametrooper and
Jango :confused:

UltimateGalvatron
27th December 2015, 09:06 AM
That Wave looks pretty nice.

XMan
27th December 2015, 09:51 AM
Can't wait for Jango!

Zippo
28th December 2015, 10:46 AM
New Zealand received that wave a few weeks before Xmas, missing out however on wave 3 and 4

And so far, no exclusives..

UltimateGalvatron
28th December 2015, 12:19 PM
Target Cowra had 3 of the 3.75 Black Series figures avaliable for $10. I got two.

Megatran
28th December 2015, 12:37 PM
Big W had Poe's X-wing fighter in 'white' & light blue in stead of the dark colours. $88.

ILikeSoundwave
28th December 2015, 12:49 PM
Anyone seen Black series 6" Rey and BB-8?

ILikeSoundwave
28th December 2015, 01:54 PM
Also looking for 6" Black series Anakin, Regret not getting him at the Reject shop a few weeks back.:rolleyes:

The Ghost
28th December 2015, 03:11 PM
Anyone seen Black series 6" Rey and BB-8?

Rey/BB8 were in series 1, which barely hit (apparently TRU in Septemeber). Check EB Games, particularly ones that have that collectible section attached to the store (can't remember what it's called). They had series 1 but at $48 each. May be sold out by now.

Rey/BB8 is also part of series 3, which is just hitting the US now. Rey is reported to have better paint apps as well.

Also looking for 6" Black series Anakin, Regret not getting him at the Reject shop a few weeks back.:rolleyes:

Yeah, I was the same, lol. I managed to snag one a week before Christmas though.

Bidoofdude
29th December 2015, 05:46 PM
those are soo overpriced thou xD. 360 for kylo and 299 for the rest lol.

Seems to be the retail beyond PC, who usually have cheaper prices.

GoktimusPrime
29th December 2015, 06:38 PM
Does anyone know if Hasbro's made a 10cm Riot Control Stormtrooper figure? I've seen the 15cm black series one (vs pack w/ Poe Dameron), but I'm only collecting select figures from the 10cm range and I've yet to see a Riot Control Stormie in that scale. I'm sure that they will eventually make one, but just curious to know if I should be looking out for one right now or not. Thanks in advance. :)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/Star%20Wars/starwars_riotstormie_zpsr1ttox6p.gif "TRAÎTRE!"
Why is he speaking in that language? Cos he's starting a French Revolution! :o #dadjokes

VERT
29th December 2015, 07:18 PM
Nope not just yet. Next up is Han, New Rey and the wolfman guy from the Maz's Bar.

Does anyone know if Hasbro's made a 10cm Riot Control Stormtrooper figure? I've seen the 15cm black series one (vs pack w/ Poe Dameron), but I'm only collecting select figures from the 10cm range and I've yet to see a Riot Control Stormie in that scale. I'm sure that they will eventually make one, but just curious to know if I should be looking out for one right now or not. Thanks in advance. :)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/Star%20Wars/starwars_riotstormie_zpsr1ttox6p.gif "TRAÎTRE!"
Why is he speaking in that language? Cos he's starting a French Revolution! :o #dadjokes

i_amtrunks
31st December 2015, 07:50 PM
So can anyone inform me if any Rey figures were made in the smaller size ranges?

I had my first thorough look in stores today and while there were plenty of figures from Rebels and minor characters from Force Awakens but no Rey...

Want to get one (and a Finn) to go alongside Phasma and Stormtrooper on my desk that my students got me for Christmas last year, and another for my wife to have to play with!

UltimateGalvatron
31st December 2015, 08:02 PM
So can anyone inform me if any Rey figures were made in the smaller size ranges?

I had my first thorough look in stores today and while there were plenty of figures from Rebels and minor characters from Force Awakens but no Rey...

Want to get one (and a Finn) to go alongside Phasma and Stormtrooper on my desk that my students got me for Christmas last year, and another for my wife to have to play with!

My local Big W has a few 10cm ones, if thats what you mean.

ILikeSoundwave
31st December 2015, 08:10 PM
Just sitting here desperately awaiting the next wave of 6inch Black series figures.:o

UltimateGalvatron
31st December 2015, 08:16 PM
Just sitting here desperately awaiting the next wave of 6inch Black series figures.:o

My wallet is hiding from CATCHING UP to the latest Black Series figures, let alone new ones! (Although Jango and Stormtrooper Finn look pretty good...dammit)

UltimateGalvatron
1st January 2016, 06:52 PM
Would anyone want too go splitsies on a Black Series Wave 6 set? It has 2 Snowtroopers, Kanan Jarrus, Ahsoka Tano, Episode 4 Luke and old Han. I only want Ahsoka, Kanan and Han, if anyone wants the other two? There aren't any pre-orders ATM but just wanted too see if anyone would go with me. I'd like te other ones, but they're not main priority.

ILikeSoundwave
1st January 2016, 07:33 PM
Would anyone want too go splitsies on a Black Series Wave 6 set? It has 2 Snowtroopers, Kanan Jarrus, Ahsoka Tano, Episode 4 Luke and old Han. I only want Ahsoka, Kanan and Han, if anyone wants the other two? There aren't any pre-orders ATM but just wanted too see if anyone would go with me. I'd like te other ones, but they're not main priority.

Interested in Luke, depends on the price.

UltimateGalvatron
1st January 2016, 07:38 PM
Interested in Luke, depends on the price.

If we went PCs pre-order, and you just wanted Luke it'd be $25 plus post to your address.

ILikeSoundwave
1st January 2016, 07:54 PM
If we went PCs pre-order, and you just wanted Luke it'd be $25 plus post to your address.

Ok, if you do decide to order the case, I'll take Luke.

UltimateGalvatron
1st January 2016, 07:55 PM
Ok, if you do decide to order the case, I'll take Luke.

Ok.

ILikeSoundwave
2nd January 2016, 06:29 PM
Anyone seen any more Black series at Reject shop?, still need Anakin.

Facepunches
2nd January 2016, 07:09 PM
I went back to my local store and they were out of stock (all figs). Given the current sw frenzy, its no surprise.

reillyd
3rd January 2016, 05:26 AM

Two versions in 3.75' so far. Rely with speeder (vehicle) and single carded Rey with staff. There is a new wave coming (don't know if we'll get it cos earlier waves clog the shelf) which has Rey with lightsaber

Mr_K
3rd January 2016, 07:32 PM
Does anywhere sell the Force Awakens 3.75" Black Series that is a Wal-Mart exclusive line in the US?

UltimateGalvatron
3rd January 2016, 08:32 PM
Does anywhere sell the Force Awakens 3.75" Black Series that is a Wal-Mart exclusive line in the US?

Target Cowra had a few on clearance for $10. I got two and when J left they only had Mara Jade.

XMan
4th January 2016, 09:05 AM

Target Cowra had a few on clearance for $10. I got two and when J left they only had Mara Jade.

I think he means for the TFA, like below. Haven't seen 'em yet, sure they will pop up soon :) I need Kylo Ren to add to my 3.75 Sith Collection.

http://i.imgur.com/m2HRSoW.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1NPRG0h.jpg

Megatran
4th January 2016, 04:51 PM
Target has those 20-inch SW figurines for $19 (save $20).

Problem is, some of the characters in the same line are 18-inch tall & my store refuses to sell them for $19. Hope people have better luck than I.

Sinnertwin
7th January 2016, 12:24 PM
Anybody have a sealed Black Series #3 Sandtrooper laying around they want to part with?

Starscream77
7th January 2016, 03:31 PM
Anybody have a sealed Black Series #3 Sandtrooper laying around they want to part with?

Yes i do and no i dont :p

Sinnertwin
7th January 2016, 04:55 PM
Yes i do and no i dont :p

I thought i knew you, man :(
:p

kovert
10th January 2016, 01:47 PM
Target Chermside - First Order Riot Stormtrooper / Poe Dameron two-pack for $69.

Sol_Bad
15th January 2016, 07:49 PM
Do you guys know if there are knock off Black figures? Is Ebay a safe place to buy older figures?

ILikeSoundwave
15th January 2016, 07:53 PM
Yes, there are plenty of knock offs on eBay, the most common one now is Darth Maul, goes around for $20-30.

Starscream77
15th January 2016, 08:11 PM
Do you guys know if there are knock off Black figures? Is Ebay a safe place to buy older figures?

Yes there are but easy to spot as they are very poor fakes, think $2 figures you see at markets

Sol_Bad
15th January 2016, 08:23 PM
Yes, there are plenty of knock offs on eBay, the most common one now is Darth Maul, goes around for $20-30.

HAH!!!!
Darth Maul is who I was looking at on Ebay

Sinnertwin
15th January 2016, 08:40 PM
HAH!!!!

one of the easiest gives aways is the packaging artwork
some say STAR WALS, some say The New Episode etc.

ILikeSoundwave
15th January 2016, 08:49 PM
HAH!!!!

The most noticeable differences with Maul is the artwork and Binoculars as they are packaged upside down. There was a Maul the other day from NSW for auction that sold for $117.

Megatran
23rd January 2016, 12:53 PM
Saw this at TRU.

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o570/kardoory/Star%20Wars%202%20pack_zpsud6911d3.jpg (http://s1148.photobucket.com/user/kardoory/media/Star%20Wars%202%20pack_zpsud6911d3.jpg.html)

Sol_Bad
23rd January 2016, 08:58 PM
Do we have any idea when the next wave of 6inch Blacks will hit Australia?

kovert
24th January 2016, 08:33 PM
Saw this at TRU.

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o570/kardoory/Star%20Wars%202%20pack_zpsud6911d3.jpg (http://s1148.photobucket.com/user/kardoory/media/Star%20Wars%202%20pack_zpsud6911d3.jpg.html)

Scout Trooper and Stormtrooper look a lot like Vader and Luke :)

Megatran
30th January 2016, 07:24 PM
Woolies has The Force Awakens 4-bottle pack body wash for half price. Now $7.50.

Each bottle has individual character heads: Stormtrooper, Darth Vader :rolleyes:, Yoda :rolleyes: & Boba Fett :rolleyes:.

EDIT: Woolies online store. (https://www.woolworths.com.au/Shop/Search/Products?searchTerm=star%20wars)

philby
31st January 2016, 08:31 PM
has anyone seen any of the force awakens black series 6" figures anywhere? I've seen a bunch of Finn ones today but I wouldn't mind getting a Rey/bb-8, phasma and kylo ren if anyone has seen them around. One local store on ebay has phasma for $64...

The Ghost
1st February 2016, 01:06 PM
They're tough to come by as stores don't get many in and even when they got a heap of Starkiller Kylo Ren and Emperor's Wrath Darth Vader, they sold out pretty steadily.

I expect that much like higher end retail figures like Marvel Legends, we won't see many waves here, so relying on Australian retail is gonna be very hit and miss. Your best bet is going online.

Starscream77
2nd February 2016, 08:56 AM
has anyone seen any of the force awakens black series 6" figures anywhere? I've seen a bunch of Finn ones today but I wouldn't mind getting a Rey/bb-8, phasma and kylo ren if anyone has seen them around. One local store on ebay has phasma for $64...

BBTS has all of those in (if you create a pile shipping isnt too bad)

Megatran
6th February 2016, 12:10 PM
Saw at ToysRUs today a ToysRUs exclusive Tie Fighter (http://www.toysrus.com.au/star-wars-episode-7-tie-fighter-playset_10486288/). Looks like a minor repaint of The Force Awakens Tie Fighter (http://www.toysrus.com.au/star-wars-the-force-awakens-3-75-inch-vehicle-first-order-special-forces-tie-fighter_10486288/)?

My local Myer (Highpoint) has:
Han Solo
Jango Fett
Phasma
FN-2187
Two different Stormtrooper figurines. One was a flamethrower.
Constable Zuvio (http://ep.yimg.com/ay/cmdstore/star-wars-the-force-awakens-6-inch-action-figure-the-black-series-wave-2-constable-zuvio-pre-order-ships-nov-2015-2.gif) (who?)

$35 each.

joehuff
6th February 2016, 03:36 PM
Myer in the CBD (Melbourne) also has:
FN2187
Phasma
Flametrooper
Zuvio
and one Jango Fett left

Megatran
6th February 2016, 09:52 PM
Myer in the CBD (Melbourne) also has:
FN2187
Phasma
Flametrooper
Zuvio
and one Jango Fett left
Welcome to Ozformers. :)

ILikeSoundwave
6th February 2016, 10:03 PM
Guess we missed out on two whole waves.:(

Omega Metro
7th February 2016, 10:35 AM
Anyone seen any new waves of 3.75inch basic figures? Not Black Series.

joehuff
8th February 2016, 11:58 AM
Welcome to Ozformers. :)

Thanks!

As of Sunday, Highpoint Myer still had all those Black Series figures (although only one type of stormtrooper - the flametrooper).
I grabbed a Han Solo which the one in the CBD did no have.

Target at Highpoint also had quite a few of the Riot Control Stormtrooper / Poe Dameron 2 pack.

Jason Voorhees
9th February 2016, 09:02 PM
Found two 6 inch Black Series Flametroopers in EB Games no less.

ILikeSoundwave
9th February 2016, 09:06 PM
Whole wave of the new Black series minus Jango at Myer Liverpool.

Starscream77
9th February 2016, 10:15 PM
Whole wave of the new Black series minus Jango at Myer Liverpool.

Dammit there was nothing at Blacktown or Penrith :mad:

ILikeSoundwave
10th February 2016, 03:04 PM
Zing at MacArthur Square had like 10 of each at $35

Starscream77
10th February 2016, 03:32 PM
EB games Penrith had one of each but not anymore :cool:

ILikeSoundwave
10th February 2016, 03:35 PM
I ordered a case from PC, it's so hard seeing them in stores but knowing you have to wait.:(

The Ghost
10th February 2016, 07:32 PM
I got Han, FN2187 and 2 Flametroopers today after ordering them on Amazon. Got Jango coming next week.

I take full credit for these showing up in Australian stores, as is often the case after I purchase something - they're soon available everywhere. :P

kovert
11th February 2016, 03:56 PM
Black Series six inch Flametrooper at Myer Chermside for $34.95. One unit.

ILikeSoundwave
11th February 2016, 04:41 PM
Toys R us are also stocking this wave now, saw them at Campbelltown.

Destructicon
17th February 2016, 07:42 PM
Big W Bonnyrigg has them in stock as well also I am not sure if they're new but they have those little micro machine helmets in stock as well.

ILikeSoundwave
17th February 2016, 07:44 PM
How much are the helmets?

Destructicon
18th February 2016, 05:07 PM
How much are the helmets?

I had a quick look again and they are Black Series, Titanium Series Helmets they were priced at $29 :) I got it right this time.

Sinnertwin
19th February 2016, 12:00 PM
kmart now stocking 6inch black series figures
2016 W1 Han, Boba, Fin etc
$35

ILikeSoundwave
19th February 2016, 02:32 PM
Jango not Boba :p

The Ghost
19th February 2016, 08:16 PM
So looks like Hasbro AU got a decent amount of this wave in? I saw it today at Big W in Cockburn and grabbed Han for my son's birthday. They only had him and the Flametrooper from the wave though. I already managed to snag them all from Amazon recently anyways, so I wasn't having a panic attack over no Finn or Jango. :P

At least it's a good wave to have hit in high number. All great figures.

Facepunches
20th February 2016, 12:59 PM
QLD: Couple of BS 6" flame troopers and a Jango at Myer Brookside and a Jango/Phasma at EB.

BigTransformerTrev
20th February 2016, 01:34 PM
I've got a mate whose SW collection rivals my TF collection - it's massive! Anyway, he's so disgusted with the new flick he is selling off all the figures from it he bought so keep an eye out on eBay cause he'll be sellin them cheap :D

The Ghost
20th February 2016, 02:40 PM
I've got a mate whose SW collection rivals my TF collection - it's massive! Anyway, he's so disgusted with the new flick he is selling off all the figures from it he bought so keep an eye out on eBay cause he'll be sellin them cheap :D

Get him to contact me! :P

yoshi594
20th February 2016, 03:48 PM
anyone in perth seen the black series jango fett? if you're going to the craigie fair could you please help me pick one up xD

The Ghost
20th February 2016, 04:36 PM
anyone in perth seen the black series jango fett? if you're going to the craigie fair could you please help me pick one up xD

Not in store myself, someone spotted him in Myer Perth City but I think he's already gone. I'll keep an eye out though.

yoshi594
20th February 2016, 09:31 PM
Not in store myself, someone spotted him in Myer Perth City but I think he's already gone. I'll keep an eye out though.

cheers. Myers garden city had the flame troopers but no jango or Solo.

Megatran
27th February 2016, 09:42 AM
ToysRUs Highpoint (VIC) has one Black Series 6-inch Jango Fett ... hidden behind TF Mini-Con Deployers. Plenty of Flametroopers from the same wave in the Star Wars section.

Price match Myer's offer which ends Sunday (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=512680#post512680).

davieanix
8th March 2016, 05:28 PM
Anyone seen a General Hux 6 inch? Has he been released here?

eBay price is too silly!

ILikeSoundwave
8th March 2016, 06:55 PM
I know right? I need him too but eBay is ridiculous! Even premiumcollectables is scalping him on eBay for over $120!

Sadly he was never released here.:(

davieanix
8th March 2016, 07:03 PM
Holy shit! I honestly would have thought he would have been considered a peg warmer. Wow!

yoshi594
8th March 2016, 07:29 PM
I know right? I need him too but eBay is ridiculous! Even premiumcollectables is scalping him on eBay for over $120!

Sadly he was never released here.:(

i think that's a different premiumcollectables...

The Ghost
8th March 2016, 07:55 PM
Hux was part of wave 4. Ello Asty was also part of that wave. It was released in pretty low volume in the US and I believe it's starting to be restocked again, albeit slowly. Both figures are a bit inflated in price because of that. The rest of the wave have been in other waves and therefore are easier to obtain (Rey, Kylo Ren, Tie Fighter, Snowtrooper... although the Snowtrooper hasn't had his second release yet, but it's coming, plus he is essentially the same as the TRU exclusive, just minus the paldron).

I doubt it will hit here, but you never know. Chances are, we'll be left with Hasbro dregs when they move onto future releases and these will turn up for $20 each at The Reject Shop. :D

The Collector
11th March 2016, 07:05 PM
Found number 21 Luke Skwalker
19 Kanan Jarrus
20 Ahsoka Tano
At a toyworld of all places in Nt Queensland 40 bucks tho a bit steep i thought but they must be showing up in other places soon

yoshi594
11th March 2016, 08:41 PM
Found number 21 Luke Skwalker
19 Kanan Jarrus
20 Ahsoka Tano
At a toyworld of all places in Nt Queensland 40 bucks tho a bit steep i thought but they must be showing up in other places soon

Ah sweet. Anyone know how long will it be till they start appearing at the normal retail chains at $35?

The Collector
12th March 2016, 12:34 PM
Ah sweet. Anyone know how long will it be till they start appearing at the normal retail chains at $35?

Hopefully soon 35 is a lot easier to stomach than 40 I'm guessing within the next two weeks

The Ghost
13th March 2016, 07:36 PM
Was in Perth CBD yesterday and David Jones had like 4-5 Jabbas and Speeder Biker sets but they were at the insane price of $100 each. :P

No wonder they still have them in stock.

philby
16th March 2016, 09:34 PM
toys r us at chadstone has a bunch more 6" black series figures. about 5 or 6 each of jango fett, finn as a stormtrooper with the marked helmet, captain phasma, first order flametrooper and han solo.

ILikeSoundwave
18th March 2016, 08:09 PM
The General Hux and Asty wave has been found at a Myer in Sydney!

yoshi594
18th March 2016, 08:14 PM
The General Hux and Asty wave has been found at a Myer in Sydney!

i'm confused. weren't they in the wave prior to jango fett/old man solo wave?

ILikeSoundwave
18th March 2016, 09:31 PM
i'm confused. weren't they in the wave prior to jango fett/old man solo wave?

Yeah it is but I don't know what's going on with their distribution.

yoshi594
18th March 2016, 11:04 PM
Yeah it is but I don't know what's going on with their distribution.

ah well. i bumped into a guy at kmart that was looking for Atsy. Didn't like his chances but with this news...guess he's a lucky collector xD

Starscream77
20th March 2016, 07:12 PM
Can't find a Hux up on the Goldy dammit
I did find the trooper 4 pack at a Toyworld though

And Sydneysiders who see Hux if you could grab me one I would appreciate it

Sinnertwin
20th March 2016, 09:30 PM
Can't find a Hux up on the Goldy dammit
I did find the trooper 4 pack at a Toyworld though

And Sydneysiders who see Hux if you could grab me one I would appreciate it

noted 👍
Couldnt see anything but storm/sandtroopers at the fair today also

philby
30th March 2016, 03:27 PM
When you are browsing ebay and see this kind of thing in descriptions, do you think it's pretty likely they are KO?

"Condition: 95% new, No original package ! !"

"100% Brand new & High quality.but without box,will use hard box to protect it well."

"Include: 1Pcs Star Wars Figure as shown in the picture
Condition: Brand New but without box,we will use hard box to protect it."

"Manufacture:From hasbro factory in China, but no official certification. Same quality!"

:confused:

The Ghost
30th March 2016, 03:46 PM
Likely. Depends on the auction. A lot of them out there are simply bootleg. Exact same figures but obviously not sold by Hasbro.

I guess the term Knock Off would apply to figures that differ. And it depends on the auction.

I'd say definitely acquired illegally (factory stolen) and if not, produced in a weird way that differs from real product.

The Ghost
31st March 2016, 11:32 PM
Tie Fighter is down to $249 at Myer (to me, that should be initial price, $399 is way too much)

yoshi594
1st April 2016, 12:35 PM
whoops missed out on the Star Wars Exclusive Black Series 6" Figure Rey Starkiller Base order at premiumcollectibles...Comes out in may apparently xD

The Ghost
1st April 2016, 03:42 PM
Tie Fighter is down to $249 at Myer (to me, that should be initial price, $399 is way too much)

You can get it for $224 via eBay from Myer: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Star-Wars-Episode-VII-Black-Series-Limited-Edition-TIE-Fighter-6-inch-Figure-/231855127338?hash=item35fba47b2a:g:DiQAAOSwWTRWzOz D

Using the 10% ebay coupon SAUR1C24YQ37 (valid to April 4)

The Ghost
1st April 2016, 03:46 PM
whoops missed out on the Star Wars Exclusive Black Series 6" Figure Rey Starkiller Base order at premiumcollectibles...Comes out in may apparently xD

Do people live on their site or something? Things sellout so quickly!

yoshi594
1st April 2016, 03:57 PM
You can get it for $224 via eBay from Myer: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Star-Wars-Episode-VII-Black-Series-Limited-Edition-TIE-Fighter-6-inch-Figure-/231855127338?hash=item35fba47b2a:g:DiQAAOSwWTRWzOz D

Using the 10% ebay coupon SAUR1C24YQ37 (valid to April 4)

ebay code linked to another account :P

not sure if the tie fighter is worth the cash xD might skip it.

either that or they didn't have much stock to begin with! hopefully it isn't too hard to hunt down here...

The Ghost
1st April 2016, 08:45 PM
Must be an individual code. It' popped up when I was looking at auctions (although not every one).

yoshi594
2nd April 2016, 02:22 PM
Must be an individual code. It' popped up when I was looking at auctions (although not every one).

rey's back in stock at premium!

philby
2nd April 2016, 06:57 PM

i think so haha. i know what you mean :(

Premium Collectables
4th April 2016, 10:46 PM
Both in stock now

The Ghost
6th April 2016, 06:14 PM
I picked up the 18 inch Jakks Pacific Yoda from Target the other day. It's only $29, which is LOL given how much the Hasbro Black Series Yoda (and any other Yoda or even figure, really) goes for.

Great value and it's a really great sculpt. Only downside is the lightsaber blade is weirdly thin and he doesn't come with a cane for an OT look.

He's supposed to be to scale to the 31 inch giant figures (you know, the ton of Luke/Han in Stormtrooper outfits that Big W and TRU seem to only have). And there's an R2-D2 in the line... although haven't seen him. Was surprised to see a Yoda.

Anyways, really recommend him. I have nowhere to really put him but couldn't pass him up. So he just hangs out with me at my desk.

Starscream77
6th April 2016, 07:04 PM
Anyone seen the Black Series General Hux around Sydney recently ?

ILikeSoundwave
6th April 2016, 07:09 PM
Anyone seen the Black Series General Hux around Sydney recently ?

Unfortunately it was confirmed to be an accident when the General Hux wave showed up here.:(

Your best bet is probably eBay.

Megatran
7th April 2016, 09:31 PM
Big W (Highpoint) has some toys on sale.

philby
11th April 2016, 04:16 PM
there seem to be a shitload of black series flametroopers around. when retail stores order them from hasbro do you get more of some figures?

Megatran
11th April 2016, 04:24 PM
^ Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Black Series 6" Figure Wave 1 2016 Case of 6 (http://www.robotkingdom.com/b3834as04.html) contains 2 Flametroopers.

Probably why there is a shipload of Flametroopers around. ;)

ILikeSoundwave
11th April 2016, 04:51 PM
The worst part of it is that they're packing more of them in future cases.:rolleyes:

On the other hand the Ahsoka, Kannan and ANH Luke wave have been found at various Big Ws around the country.

philby
12th April 2016, 01:58 PM
^ Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Black Series 6" Figure Wave 1 2016 Case of 6 (http://www.robotkingdom.com/b3834as04.html) contains 2 Flametroopers.

Probably why there is a shipload of Flametroopers around. ;)

Ah ok, so only 1 more. It's weird though, for quite a while the stores I went to ONLY had flametroopers visible and lots of them.

The worst part of it is that they're packing more of them in future cases.:rolleyes:

On the other hand the Ahsoka, Kannan and ANH Luke wave have been found at various Big Ws around the country.

Is that the 6" Ahsoka? I thought I read somewhere it doesn't come out till May. I'll have to look out for her. I want her and the Revan figure too :)

UltimateGalvatron
12th April 2016, 05:29 PM
Guys, a few days ago the Poe/TR-8R Black Series pack was $40 at Target Belconnen. I didn't have any cash on me :(. GO BUY THEM!

Megatran
15th April 2016, 04:18 PM
Mirroring here...MYER 5 Day Toy Sale.

5 Day Offer: 50% off the 2nd item when you buy 2 toys.

Excludes Lego, Nursery & [App]cessories ;)

Purchased in the one transaction. Discount applies to lowest value item.
Cannot be used with other offers.
Offer ends Sunday 17 April 2016.

reillyd
19th April 2016, 03:55 PM
Target has discounted 3.75" figures for ten dollars. Picked up a Hask, so your store may have the new wave

philby
20th April 2016, 10:08 PM
When you are browsing ebay and see this kind of thing in descriptions, do you think it's pretty likely they are KO?

"Condition: 95% new, No original package ! !"

"100% Brand new & High quality.but without box,will use hard box to protect it well."

"Include: 1Pcs Star Wars Figure as shown in the picture
Condition: Brand New but without box,we will use hard box to protect it."

"Manufacture:From hasbro factory in China, but no official certification. Same quality!"

:confused:

Likely. Depends on the auction. A lot of them out there are simply bootleg. Exact same figures but obviously not sold by Hasbro.

I guess the term Knock Off would apply to figures that differ. And it depends on the auction.

I'd say definitely acquired illegally (factory stolen) and if not, produced in a weird way that differs from real product.

I ended up contacting a seller to ask about this. It seems like a pretty big ebay store with all sorts of things, based in china. This is the correspondance so far:

Hi, I'm interested in buying a couple of figures but I'm a little wary of shops which have prices almost too cheap! Are these all legitimate authentic items with all packaging and accessories? Not knock off? Thanks :)

Dear friend,
Thanks for your message, no worries about that, since the item is made in our factory, the price is a little cheap, and you may see that the picture is based on the real item, so the item is just the same as the picture, we won't knock down anything off.

Any other questions concern, please keep in touch.
Best Regards

Thanks heaps for the reply! So are you saying you produce these yourselves, they are not made by Hasbro and you sell them on?

Dear friend,
Thanks for your message, you can check about that, the manufactory is in China, not US.
Best REgards

What do you think? I don't want to pay $99us plus shipping for 1 6" black series figure but i also don't want to support illegal manufacturing...

The Ghost
21st April 2016, 11:43 AM
Which figures you after? I've picked up a few here and there.

- FO Stormtroopers seem the same as Hasbro releases. Same plastic, same everything. Maybe better paintjobs, lol.
- OT Stormtroopers seem different. I think they might use the Sandtrooper headsculpt. I have one and it's definitely different. Still looks perfectly fine though.
- Clone troopers. Same sculpt but different plastic. This is noticeable. Again, not bad, but definitely use a duller grade of plastic so it doesn't have that gloss look.
- Imperial Forces 4 pack. I bought this from Taiwan (I think). It may very well be the official release. Complete in the box (well, R2-Q5 was missing his leg panels in a seal package... seller is sending those out apparently). Quality seems legit. Empire symbol on the TIE pilot doesn't look as tidy as the normal release TIE pilot.
- Shocktrooper. Got this packaged from Hong Kong. Again, seems legit. I do have a loose one coming from China that was like $20 cheaper so I'll compare when that arrives.

Interested to know what this $99 figure is, lol.

philby
21st April 2016, 02:13 PM
I'm after an OT sandtrooper, I'd like an orange one and a black one. Or potentially 2 black ones if they're essentially the same and I might paint it. I never noticed before but some of them say 'star wals' on the box so that's an indicator. While browsing amazon for sandtroopers with the 'prime' option there were a few wanting $99. Even when you choose a seller that says international shipping sometimes they still don't.

joehuff
13th May 2016, 10:28 AM
loads of new Black Series figures in Melbourne CBD Myer yesterday. Snowtrooper, Tatooine Luke Skywalker, Ashoka Tano, Kanan Jarrus, as well as Jango Fett, Force Awakens Han Solo and the ubiquitous Flametrooper.

The Ghost
13th May 2016, 12:15 PM
I'm after an OT sandtrooper, I'd like an orange one and a black one. Or potentially 2 black ones if they're essentially the same and I might paint it. I never noticed before but some of them say 'star wals' on the box so that's an indicator. While browsing amazon for sandtroopers with the 'prime' option there were a few wanting $99. Even when you choose a seller that says international shipping sometimes they still don't.

The ones on eBay from China are gonna be factory knock offs. So they're legit in a sense that it's pretty much the same figure but it's been made by factory workers to sell as bootleg merchandise rather. As far as I know, the Sandtroopers are the same as any sold by Hasbro. People have reported there is a "bow leg" issue. But I've never bought a Sandtrooper via this method so I can't confirm what quality you'll get it.

philby
13th May 2016, 12:28 PM
The ones on eBay from China are gonna be factory knock offs. So they're legit in a sense that it's pretty much the same figure but it's been made by factory workers to sell as bootleg merchandise rather. As far as I know, the Sandtroopers are the same as any sold by Hasbro. People have reported there is a "bow leg" issue. But I've never bought a Sandtrooper via this method so I can't confirm what quality you'll get it.

i ended up buying 3 black pauldron ones on amazon, i will try painting one of them orange.

The Ghost
19th May 2016, 04:50 PM
Saw the Entertainment Earth Imperial Forces 4 pack (white pauldron Sandtrooper, Crimson Stormtrooper, TIE Pilot and R2-Q5) at TRU Cannington today for $150.

philby
21st May 2016, 05:56 PM
Some older Black Series 6" figures have come in to The Reject Shop at $20 or even $10 on clearance. Obi Wan, Bespin Luke, Han Solo and stormtroopers. I grabbed a Luke and a Han but haven't seen any stormtroopers.

Megatran
21st May 2016, 07:19 PM
Some older Black Series 6" figures have come in to The Reject Shop at $20 or even $10 on clearance. Obi Wan, Bespin Luke, Han Solo and stormtroopers. I grabbed a Luke and a Han but haven't seen any stormtroopers.
It's hit & miss with The Reject Shop. There doesn't seem to be any consistent stock across the stores nationwide, let alone statewide.

ChlorHex
31st May 2016, 10:49 AM
It's hit & miss with The Reject Shop. There doesn't seem to be any consistent stock across the stores nationwide, let alone statewide.

Stock's slowly filtering through...
Just saw some in retail but gone within a day.

ILikeSoundwave
31st May 2016, 10:59 AM
The Starkiller base Rey has been found at a Big W for $39.

The Ghost
31st May 2016, 12:20 PM

The real annoying part is people flooding eBay with them. 99% of them priced above RRP, even Obi Wan.