PDA

View Full Version : Kreo may no longer be a ToysRUs exclusive in America

griffin
9th January 2015, 06:22 PM
As 2015 came around, the exclusive status of Kreo to ToysRUs in America appeared to have ended, with online stores like BBTS and Entertainment Earth stocking the 2014 products (build sets, customs, combiners and microchangers), which I guess Hasbro America were stuck with after selling a limited amount of stock to TRU.

Nothing new though, and I'm having trouble finding the wave 6 Microchangers (which appears to have had a limited release), but it means those people who wanted any of the 2014 range from cheaper sources, or were worried about 2015 products being just as difficult to buy as last year, it should now be a lot easier to do again this year.

MayzaPrime
10th January 2015, 05:19 PM
As 2015 came around, the exclusive status of Kreo to ToysRUs in America appeared to have ended, with online stores like BBTS and Entertainment Earth stocking the 2014 products (build sets, customs, combiners and microchangers), which I guess Hasbro America were stuck with after selling a limited amount of stock to TRU.

Nothing new though, and I'm having trouble finding the wave 6 Microchangers (which appears to have had a limited release), but it means those people who wanted any of the 2014 range from cheaper sources, or were worried about 2015 products being just as difficult to buy as last year, it should now be a lot easier to do again this year.

Is there any chance that the 6th wave of the microchangers will show up in Aussie retail.

griffin
10th January 2015, 06:37 PM
We should (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=19509)... but that was noted about three months ago.