PDA

View Full Version : Movie on showtime TONIGHT (31/8/2008)

MV75
31st August 2008, 05:01 PM
Just a reminder to not miss it.

This will be the 2nd time for me to be seeing it. :)

Soundwarp
31st August 2008, 05:12 PM
The Transformers movie i assume.

You diddn't buy it?

MV75
31st August 2008, 05:27 PM
Yes, and no, I never buy dvd's until they hit the ~10-15$ mark. :)

Heck, I only just bought the last matrix movie last week. I still havn't seen it yet.

Also, I just finished watching the full version of Aliens just before too, it was on showtime today. :) Yes, I did see that one when it first came out. Our friends had a video shop and I saw the "screener" version that they had. :D

GoktimusPrime
31st August 2008, 06:29 PM
..so you're willing to pay for cable but not for full priced DVDs? (o_O)

Anyway, I'm a free-to-air schmuck so no Showtime for me. :/

dirge
31st August 2008, 06:46 PM
I'm amazed we have a member who still doesn't have the DVD. Tighta$$ or not, it's part of the collection, MV75 (:

MV75
31st August 2008, 07:06 PM
..so you're willing to pay for cable but not for full priced DVDs? (o_O)

Anyway, I'm a free-to-air schmuck so no Showtime for me. :/

Yep, I'm not the one paying it. ;)

I'm amazed we have a member who still doesn't have the DVD. Tighta$$ or not, it's part of the collection, MV75 (:

Yea, I never pay for full priced new release DVDs. I always wait. I don't feed the greed machine. Only suckers buy DVDs when they first come out and are high in cost.

GoktimusPrime
31st August 2008, 07:18 PM
by that logic do you also only buy toys when they're heavily discounted? Cos you wouldn't be a "sucker" who pays full RRP for a toy now wouldya? ;D

MV75
31st August 2008, 07:32 PM
Yes, I do like trying to hammer square pegs into round holes. The answer I'll give your attempt is: FISH.

autobreadticon
31st August 2008, 07:50 PM
what marvel movies cost around 10-15 , havent brought dvds in ages

Pulse
31st August 2008, 09:31 PM
I bought the transforming case-dvd & on reflection, I seriously don't know why... :o (The normal one would have been more than sufficient)

Bartrim
31st August 2008, 09:32 PM
My missus has me watching "The Hand the Rock the Cradle" Rebecca De Mornay freaks me out in it.

MV75 This'll be your 2nd screening:eek:!!!!! I've completely lost count of the times I've seen it. But I'll swallow basically anything with a TF brand on it. I think TDD earlier stunt in excelonzero's thread shows what sort of a sucker I am:o

MV75
31st August 2008, 11:04 PM
It just finished. Whoo hoo. :) Still as I remembered it.