PDA

View Full Version : JB-HIFI Madman Anime Sale

Trailer Park Ninja
31st August 2008, 08:26 PM
Hey peeps

JB Hifi are having an anime sale in Sydney with real cheap prices on box sets such as Battle Of The Planets, Voltron Vehicle Force/Lion Force, He-Man, Robotech Legacy series.

Most of these were at the discounted price of $15.98. Saw this on the weekend so not sure how long the sale goes for.

Omega Supreme
31st August 2008, 08:35 PM
They have the same sale at the JB's here, managed to finish off my Heman, SheRa & MASK collections at half the price :)

I feel like I should have gotten some Robotech though.

Trailer Park Ninja
31st August 2008, 09:17 PM
Cool, I've already completed my Voltron (both Lion and Vehicle) Force collections, Battle Of the Planets and StarBlazers DVD colletion from previous sales. Looking to get He-Man and Robotech collection now.

Omega Supreme, how much was Mask Collection 2?

Oh, and Starblazers at $19.98 each is a steal as opposed to normal retail price of $100 :D

Stompy
31st August 2008, 09:20 PM
I recall a similar sale a couple of months ago, which was 50% off all Madman Anime. Managed to pick up a majority of sets I wanted. I noticed last week a few single discs going for $7, I guess there's another huge sale. There's still a set or three I need. Will check it out. Thanks for the heads-up.

Omega Supreme
31st August 2008, 09:24 PM
Omega Supreme, how much was Mask Collection 2?

Pretty sure both collections were about $25.

Pulse
31st August 2008, 09:45 PM
Didn't Madman have a similar sale around about the time of Victory being released?

I remember there being word that some JB-HIFI's were purposely hiding the more expensive boxsets in the back until the sale was over... :rolleyes:

jacksplatt11
31st August 2008, 10:12 PM
last time they had a sale it was 50% off to clear stock off for stocktake, pretty much everything madman has put out was on sale but yeah new stuff wasn't meant to be.. I went looking for neon genesis but all the jbs i looked at didnt have it.. then a couple of days later there was a few on the shelf... funny how they appeared AFTER the 50% off sale haha

dirge
31st August 2008, 11:12 PM
I grabbed all of Voltron last time, so I doubt I'll go in for this one, but thanks for the heads up, TPN (:

griffin
31st August 2008, 11:25 PM
Items on sale until 9sep. And if they don't have them in store, or have a store near you, order them through their website:
http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/DVD/DVDs_On_Sale/Online_Only_Anime_Sale.htm

STL
31st August 2008, 11:31 PM
Oooh MASK! I wonder if the BWs stuff is on sale. :D