PDA

View Full Version : Batman TAS 6 inch figures

kovert
28th January 2015, 09:47 AM
Not sure if these have been discussed, but I saw a few of these in Gametraders last week going for $34.99. Amazon has them listed for $24.99. They are 6 inch scale renditions of the 1990s animated series characters. Batman (1997 version), Catwoman and Two-Face were in stock. The original 1992 TAS Batman will be released later this year.

Sinnertwin
28th January 2015, 11:51 AM
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=Batman%20The%20Animated%20Serie s

:)

Golden Phoenix
28th January 2015, 04:02 PM
I keep eying these off. Only thing that stops me is my bank account and the stories of their fragility.

Sinnertwin
28th January 2015, 07:04 PM
I keep eying these off. Only thing that stops me is my bank account and the stories of their fragility.

i plan on keeping them sealed, but yeah, the dosh factor... :(

kovert
28th January 2015, 10:28 PM
Awesome, thanks for the link to 1992 TAS Batman! Does pre-order apply until July? Have never pre-ordered before so don't know how it works.

Also heard about dodgy plastic. Some reviewers have suggested boiling water method to loosen up the joints. 6 inch figures have become really expensive. Marvel 'Build-a-Figure' figures are $30 at TRU!

Sinnertwin
29th January 2015, 12:46 AM
Yes, they do or until the amount of stock theyve ordered has been allocated to customers, remember, they've only ordered x amount.
You can check how many they have on order by
Add item to cart
Select the amount of 1
Change that to 24 (24 is the maximum amount of inventory stock visible to thei r customers)
Hit update cart.
You can then select the number in your cart, change it to 0 & hit update cart to reset

If they have 24, you're laughing,but remember to check regularly to see how much they have n stock

The good thing with BBTS is there is 0 up front payment. You only get charged the item once is in stock, but you'll need a credit card to access this feature & you can make payments with PayPal. They are in the US so dont forget the exxchange rate

Have a look at their T's & C's especially their Pile Of Loot feature which keeps everything you have paid for in their warehouse for up to 6 months -earlier if you choose to ship it sooner :)

kovert
12th February 2015, 08:33 AM
Thanks for the tip. Australian dollar is falling, not happy. Wonder how low it will be by July. :(