PDA

View Full Version : Starscream Masterpiece - Ghost - Tail

Vron89
28th January 2015, 10:13 AM
I bought a BEAUTIFUL Masterpiece Ghost Starscream last you- who I love just how he is…
But I wouldn’t mind finding his missing part- one day… There’s no rush.

So… Would anyone know of a good site that sells parts that I could explore? Or does anyone actually have said missing right tail wing (horizontal stabiliser)??

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/027/e/3/starscream_ghost___masterpiece_by_cold_creature-d8fnrym.jpg

drifand
28th January 2015, 12:56 PM
that's not going to be easy, you are almost better off needing a new ghost to get it. Ebay is the only place I know where people sell off loose parts but being its a ghost.....very slim chance.

CBratron
28th January 2015, 01:21 PM
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TRANSFORMERS-MASTERPIECE-STARSCREAM-GHOST-VERSION-MIB-/291365905740

This ebay auction is at $10 with 4 days to go. Can't hurt to toss a bid on (just don't go above what you're willing to pay).

Vron89
28th January 2015, 03:20 PM
that's not going to be easy, you are almost better off needing a new ghost to get it. Ebay is the only place I know where people sell off loose parts but being its a ghost.....very slim chance.

Yeah, I had a feeling that might be the case ;3; Oh well. Thought I'd try.

This ebay auction is at $10 with 4 days to go. Can't hurt to toss a bid on (just don't go above what you're willing to pay).

Oh, that's a pretty cheap MP... I'll keep an eye on it, just in case ; ) Thanks!

GoktimusPrime
28th January 2015, 09:52 PM
Considering how badly Ghost Starscream shelfwarmed at Toys R Us for years, it doesn't surprise me that the aftermarket price would be rather low. :rolleyes:

Vron89
29th January 2015, 10:00 AM
Considering how badly Ghost Starscream shelfwarmed at Toys R Us for years, it doesn't surprise me that the aftermarket price would be rather low. :rolleyes:

The price has gone up- they often do XD
Oh, that's so sad- I think he's a beautiful materpiece. If I'd lived close to a Toys R Us- I probably would've bought him in a heart beat XDD

ampoldj
2nd February 2015, 11:03 PM
The price has gone up- they often do XD
Oh, that's so sad- I think he's a beautiful materpiece. If I'd lived close to a Toys R Us- I probably would've bought him in a heart beat XDD

Bidding just ended at $92...that is pretty fair price

Vron89
2nd February 2015, 11:18 PM
Bidding just ended at $92...that is pretty fair price

That's what I expected it to end about too~ XD He is a VERY pretty figure~

ampoldj
3rd February 2015, 01:12 PM
That's what I expected it to end about too~ XD He is a VERY pretty figure~

Been bidding for MPs for quite sometime now but never seen any big size MPs (anything not cars or cassettes) to go below $150 or even $100