PDA

View Full Version : Oooooh! A Translucent (Stealth) Animated Lockdown...

Pulse
2nd September 2008, 11:27 AM
Interesting... (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/tf-animated-stealth-lockdown-3pack-images/13864/)

The loose one may be a production prototype?

Still, what's the point of this? :confused: Is this a spoiler for Season 3? ;)

MV75
2nd September 2008, 11:44 AM
Only one thing missing; Fire. And lots of it.

iceburn
2nd September 2008, 11:49 AM
ahh this is a pack i might get...definitely not the Yellow Ratchet pack *hehe*

i_amtrunks
2nd September 2008, 12:14 PM
It's a nice different look for a Hasbro figure, although I'd prefer the whole figure to be translucent, ala the back of the packaging, not like the images of the actual figure.

Hopefully this means we will be seeing more clear versions of figures in the future.

Thanatos
2nd September 2008, 12:57 PM
I really like this tbh, but I love the Lockdown mold.

Don't really want the legends though... maybe they can be given as gifts.

Stompy
2nd September 2008, 06:56 PM
Nice. Although the only real downer on that figure is the solid white on the bonnet. Would have been nice to have that part clear as well. It just doesn't look right and it's not like it is visible in robot mode. Legends figures look great. I want!

GoktimusPrime
2nd September 2008, 08:43 PM
The clear Beast Wars and Car Robot model kits from Kabaya look better than this toy! :p

MV75
2nd September 2008, 09:13 PM
No man, none of them look better than any other of them. They're clear, they all need to be melted. Or just leave them in the sun for a while, they'll disintegrate quite nicely compared to the opaque versions. :)

griffin
3rd September 2008, 01:03 AM
Damn it. Another toy I want that has duplicate (non-recoloured) toys packed with it. :(
It does look very nice though...

Kyle
3rd September 2008, 05:43 AM
Damn it. Another toy I want that has duplicate (non-recoloured) toys packed with it. :(

You've already preordered the legends?

Soundwarp
3rd September 2008, 06:21 AM
But it's such a terrible toy........

MV75
3rd September 2008, 08:35 AM

Man, they're really screwing you with this line now arn't they?

Pulse
3rd September 2008, 10:24 AM
But it's such a terrible toy........

That may be so, but it's all about the clear plastic... (http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=Category&II=TF2000SCRBCVJE&lang=us&CatID=1_21) :)

griffin
3rd September 2008, 10:10 PM
You've already preordered the legends?

Ah, I just realised what you mean. I totally forgot about there being Animated Legends AND Activators - both of which are smaller than Deluxes. That's not so bad then, because I was thinking that I already had the two smaller toys, but don't.

Man, they're really screwing you with this line now arn't they?

Probably not so much now that I've been made aware that these are toys that I don't yet have. But if the multi-packs come out after the individual Legends figures do, I'll have to restrain myself from buying the single packed ones. Shouldn't be too hard though, being Animated characters that I have several versions of already... :o

Soundwarp
4th September 2008, 06:37 AM
That may be so, but it's all about the clear plastic... (http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=Category&II=TF2000SCRBCVJE&lang=us&CatID=1_21) :)

True true, but man what a mould to pick.