PDA

View Full Version : Soul Caliber 4 Transformers

Thanatos
2nd September 2008, 12:05 PM
http://loot-ninja.com/2008/08/30/transformers-invade-soul-calibur-4/

Admittedly, not perfect, but still pretty amazing and definitely worth a watch.

GoktimusPrime
2nd September 2008, 12:09 PM
...meh... they just look like samurai/ninja dudes repainted with colours that are supposedly inspired by TF characters... would've been cooler if they actually made new or modified skins that actually looked like Transformers.

P.S.: the characters chosen seemed out of place fighting with swords. Bludgeon would've been a better choice for this. Ditto Banzaitron.

STL
2nd September 2008, 12:42 PM
Sari getting her ass kicked was hilarious. :D

King Atlas
2nd September 2008, 02:00 PM
It's very cool for the amount of freedom that the game allows. I think I might try to design few characters myself.

PS: Anyone with a 360 and this game, bring it :D

Pulse
2nd September 2008, 02:17 PM
Honestly,
If they wouldn't have mentioned that they were supposed to be certain TF characters, How would you even know?

Thanatos
2nd September 2008, 07:53 PM
You wouldn't. I just thought it was interesting/looked cool.

Soundwarp
3rd September 2008, 05:35 AM
Wow that's cool!

Saintly
3rd September 2008, 08:24 AM
It would have taken ages to create all those characters.

That video is from the PS3 version, I think. I know the deathstar fighting platform is in PS3, not sure about the x360.

Stompy
3rd September 2008, 11:11 AM
OP and Megatron were alright. Scorponok and Blitzwing is ok. There rest is a bit of a stretch. Personally I prefer the G1 style Arcee I made over the one he had on the reel. Which I assume is the Animated version?

Nice effort but the parts on offer don't really allow for robot features.

Lint
3rd September 2008, 08:45 PM
Lol, a lot of them are stretching it. Some are completely absurd - starscream

Woulda been a lot cuter if he could have overriden some of the dialogue with TF ones.

Beast_Wars_Superior
22nd September 2008, 11:43 AM
Interesting idea. I think most of them were well done, some were a bit of a stretch (ie. ones like Arcee where you could see the human face). I'm also not sure which Prowl that was meant to be.

Nice nod to Animated by giving Jazz nunchucks. :p