PDA

View Full Version : apollyon- safe to post to NSW?

Dinkydarth
14th February 2015, 08:21 PM
Thinking of getting this from tfidownunder. Any issues with it being shipped from qld to sydney?

CBratron
14th February 2015, 09:02 PM
I don't know but that was my plan.

leej84
14th February 2015, 09:40 PM
Comes in robot mode, shouldn't have any problems

theshape
14th February 2015, 09:55 PM
I saw on the tfw thread a guy had asked the qld gov about this. Hopefully it doesn't give them the heads up like mp megatron. .

Initial_G
14th February 2015, 10:43 PM
I saw on the tfw thread a guy had asked the qld gov about this. Hopefully it doesn't give them the heads up like mp megatron. .

^ this :rolleyes:

Tfiguy
15th February 2015, 12:09 AM

Wow... Some people like to make it harder for themselves don't they :rolleyes:

Gofigure
15th February 2015, 12:37 AM
Wow... Some people like to make it harder for themselves don't they :rolleyes:

Yup that's a smart move!

It's coming packed in robot mode for f$&@ sake. It's a toy. Let's keep it all on the downlow and we can all get our not-megs without incident ;)

Dinkydarth
15th February 2015, 09:15 AM
Asked tfiguy about this. He said we need to register him, otherwise if we lose him its not his problem.... sounds like too much trouble....

Tfiguy
15th February 2015, 02:31 PM
No mate, you don't need to register for him, you just need to register for a toy replica gun license. Go to the police station and ask for an application

Zechariah
16th June 2015, 09:40 AM
No mate, you don't need to register for him, you just need to register for a toy replica gun license. Go to the police station and ask for an application

This is what you do in Australia with gun laws when importing.
It is called a B709A form and is required even for replica/toy guns as well as having to be fitted with bright orange safety plugs.
Without this form you are at the custom officers discretion.

Zechariah
30th June 2015, 07:46 AM
That would be me

Krayt
30th June 2015, 09:16 AM
This is what you do in Australia with gun laws when importing.
It is called a B709A form and is required even for replica/toy guns as well as having to be fitted with bright orange safety plugs.
Without this form you are at the custom officers discretion.

Every state is different, and we have a full resource HERE (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=20265)

P.S. orange barrel plug means nothing here....

Megatran
30th June 2015, 11:36 AM
*snip*

Good grief! An orange barrel plug is guaranteed to put MISB collectors in a fetal position. :p

AJ_Prime
30th June 2015, 05:28 PM
I applied for the B709A certificate, but the item got to my doorstep without me having to use it. Having said that, it's worth getting just in case it does get held at customs, all you do is produce the certificate.

It's not that much hassle, and it won't cost you anything either which is good.

When my first certificate was issued, the senior constable who completed it accidentally wrote the same dates for the date of signing and the expiry date. When I contacted him about it we entered into a 20 minute discussion about transformers :D. He seemed quite interested to talk about it and we had a great conversation.

Zechariah
30th June 2015, 06:08 PM
Every state is different, and we have a full resource HERE (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=20265)

I find it quite ridiculous how they put ORANGE BARREL PLUG on cyberverse/lengends G1 Megatron.
B709A form was not needed in receiving Apollyon from TFSOURCE though if I ever have a police officer enter my home and want to confiscate the item I have my permit for it anyway to save the argument with those who have authority over us in life, this would be hilarious in court and not.... now that there isn't a barrel plug attached. TECHNICALLITY :eek: