PDA

View Full Version : Where should Combiner Wars Megatron's Autobot sticker go?

GoktimusPrime
22nd February 2015, 03:32 PM
Can't decided where I should place CW Megatron's Autobot sticker (if at all). What do you guys think? :confused:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/Transformers/Megatron/megatron06_zps884a6fac.jpg

DELTAprime
22nd February 2015, 03:47 PM
For me it's going to depend on if TT even include an Autobot sticker.

millhouse
22nd February 2015, 05:39 PM
Not being used. Terrible choice of stickers being on white paper with the exception of the fusion cannon decal.

prjkt
22nd February 2015, 05:45 PM
I'll be using the hologlow logo Reprolabels sent me with my last order

Bidoofdude
22nd February 2015, 05:49 PM
B looks the best IMO.

tron07
25th February 2015, 12:27 PM
Confused... why is there an autobot sticker for megs?

DELTAprime
25th February 2015, 12:29 PM
Confused... why is there an autobot sticker for megs?

Spoilers: IDW Megatron has been an Autobot since the end of Dark Cybertron.

MissDaria
25th May 2015, 11:41 PM
Does he actually come with an Autobot sticker, then?

CBratron
26th May 2015, 04:31 AM
Yes but since it's on a white background, you won't ever want to use them.

5FDP
26th May 2015, 09:31 AM
I don't care what the recent cannon is. This is just so wrong. Obviously, C is my preference.

Crimson Prime
3rd June 2015, 10:23 AM
In the bin along with all his other white backed stickers.

ReproLabels FTW

UltraMarginal
3rd June 2015, 03:47 PM
I voted neither, as I believe it's only a matter of time before he again wears a decepticon badge, then you'll either have to buy a second megs and put a decepticon sticker on it, or you'll have to remove the sticker from the one you have since it's now out of date. :D

Zommael
3rd June 2015, 04:10 PM
I voted neither, as I believe it's only a matter of time before he again wears a decepticon badge, then you'll either have to buy a second megs and put a decepticon sticker on it, or you'll have to remove the sticker from the one you have since it's now out of date. :D

Or you could just leave it in commemoration of that crazy time when Megatron was an Autobot (or because you happen to like it that way) and let all your other Megatrons be Decepticons.

MayzaPrime
3rd June 2015, 04:13 PM
Buy the Hasbro one and put the Autobot sticker on that one then buy the Takara one and leave him as a Decepticon. :p

GoktimusPrime
3rd June 2015, 10:26 PM
I really wish that they'd made the chest logo on a flippable panel... I see no reason why they couldn't have done that. :/ Alternatively, I would've put a G1 rub sticker there, but make 1 in every 10 an Autobot sigil (and there's no way to tell until you open the toy and rub that sticker :D)