PDA

View Full Version : Woolworths DOmino Stars

Sharky
12th March 2015, 08:38 PM
howdy everybody,

if there is anyone out there that shops at Woolworths and doesn't want the dominos for themselves (or Kids) I will happily take them off your hands my sharkticon absolutely loves them and we would like to build up couple of play sets so she can have a set here at home and one at her grandparents she visits during the week

I will cover the costs for postage and might even have some for trade if I can pry them out of the little ones hands

any help is always appreciated!!

UltraMarginal
12th March 2015, 09:28 PM
My wife has started collecting them for herself, but we're not sure the promotion is going to be around long enough for us to get a set. If she loses interest and is happy to get rid of them I'll let you know.

Some of the play set items you can get for them are pretty cool, and the collector tin is very nice.

BruiseLee
12th March 2015, 09:37 PM
Getting these for the little one too. You may have seen this but just in case for those who haven't, some items give extra dominos. Best one so far has been the yoghurt Calciyum squeezie packs. They're on sale for 4 packs for $5 and each pack gets you an extra domino. There's a lot of yoghurt in my fridge now...

griffin
12th March 2015, 10:06 PM
Hmmm... unless there are a lot of those promotional bonus buys of things you want or need (http://www2.woolworthsonline.com.au/Shop/ProductGroup/30113), the "1 domino per $20" would take at least $880... and that's ONLY if you don't get any doubles or have trading options. So expect to have to get at least 80-100 random packs to end up with the set of 44, which is $1600-2000! :eek:
And unless the promotion goes for several months, people will need to do a lot of spending per week to get to that range of spending.
With the dominoes being better than the cards or stickers, this should be a really good money earner for Woolies.

griffin
12th March 2015, 10:15 PM
From the link in my post above, you can scroll through and see what items are also on sale at the same time as earning a bonus domino... like toilet paper for half price - something you can stock up on, and it's not going to go off.

liegeprime
13th March 2015, 12:21 AM
i have some spares that Im looking to trade -

32 Russell - form UP
30 Carl - from UP
29 Remy (the rat)- from Ratatouille

Im not particularly looking for any character other than the ones I don't already have of course

the ones I have are.

25 Princess Atta
28 Linguini
29 Remy
30 Carl
31 Dug
32 Russell
35 Bear triplets
38 Mater
40 Sally

UltraMarginal
13th March 2015, 09:46 AM
Hmmm... unless there are a lot of those promotional bonus buys of things you want or need (http://www2.woolworthsonline.com.au/Shop/ProductGroup/30112), the "1 domino per $20" would take at least $880... and that's ONLY if you don't get any doubles or have trading options. So expect to have to get at least 80-100 random packs to end up with the set of 44, which is $1600-2000! :eek:
And unless the promotion goes for several months, people will need to do a lot of spending per week to get to that range of spending.
With the dominoes being better than the cards or stickers, this should be a really good money earner for Woolies.

From the link in my post above, you can scroll through and see what items are also on sale at the same time as earning a bonus domino... like toilet paper for half price - something you can stock up on, and it's not going to go off.

yea, being we only buy for the two of us, we're hoping the promotion goes longer than the cards or the staff get lazy about counting like they did with the cards. that was the only way we ended up getting the full sets.

BruiseLee
19th March 2015, 11:23 PM
One thing we tried was looking through the packs to see what domino is in there. The white square at the back is good and the front does have some semi translucent parts where you can make out the name or the number of the character. As we didn't open the packs we were able to trade them back to store for another lot of random packs. Managed to complete a set for the Autobub that way.

UltraMarginal
20th March 2015, 10:21 AM
One thing we tried was looking through the packs to see what domino is in there. The white square at the back is good and the front does have some semi translucent parts where you can make out the name or the number of the character. As we didn't open the packs we were able to trade them back to store for another lot of random packs. Managed to complete a set for the Autobub that way.

Impressive, most impressive!

griffin
20th March 2015, 11:17 PM
Getting these for the little one too. You may have seen this but just in case for those who haven't, some items give extra dominos. Best one so far has been the yoghurt Calciyum squeezie packs. They're on sale for 4 packs for $5 and each pack gets you an extra domino. There's a lot of yoghurt in my fridge now...

This week (until Tuesday) is the petite myam squeezie packs at 5 for $5... which gets you 21 dominoes for $20.
Even on special those yoghurt things aren't good value, unless you are keen to collect the dominoes and willing to pay $1 for each (if you don't give the yoghurt things any value for being so small).

I bought 20 tonight, and with other items I was supposed to get 23 dominoes... and the lady just grabbed handfuls into a plastic bag for me, ending up with 36. :D

Okay, that was pretty neat, but then you have to take into account my bad luck with blind-packed sets (remember the Kinder Surprise figurines last year?).
So yes, of the 36 dominoes, 15 were doubles... leaving me with just 21 different dominoes - which works out to be 42% being doubles... that's almost half. :(

At least with these, I don't mind having extras, because you can never have too many dominoes when actually playing with them (as a game or to set up to knock over... but I'd like to have at least one of each, and at this rate I'm going to need to get at least 74 dominoes to complete a set, IF, my luck doesn't get any worse.

I'm happy to help others near me to come around and swap for ones they are missing if I have doubles. (or sell at $1 each if you have none to swap, as that's what I'm spending on unwanted kiddie yoghurt for them)

My doubles so far - 1, 6, 13, 21, 21, 21, 25, 28, 30, 32, 38, 38, 38, 40, 42.

I'll try for another 20 before the end of the "sale week" on Tuesday.

For anyone who doesn't have a reference sheet of the 44 dominoes to know what ones to look for, I took a photo of this at the store...

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/blog/c563.jpg

griffin
21st March 2015, 07:50 PM
After seeing that my doubles didn't have the same dot patterns on the other side, I see that it is random because there are only 28 combinations of dots in a 6-6 set (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominoes)... which makes it less of an issue having doubles of the Pixar characters, as there are already 16 doubles of the dotted side in a full 44 set of these dominoes. (which means you could miss out on a complete set of 28 dotted dominoes if you have a lot of doubles of certain combinations)

Gehirn
21st March 2015, 08:09 PM
Blind bag collectables are truly terrible, surely got the same amount in doubles if not more.

Sam
21st March 2015, 10:19 PM
Does anyone have a spare no. 10 Nemo? My daughter really wants one.

The only double she has is no. 8 Rex.

griffin
22nd March 2015, 07:53 PM
My luck with these are even worse than the Kinder Surprise figurines. :(

I got another lot today with those kiddie yoghurt things... another 33... and of the 22 that I was still missing of the 44, guess how many new ones I got from that 33?

15? Nope.
10? Nope.
5? Nope.

3... just 3. The other 30 were all doubles, and 17 were doubles within this set of 33.

At this rate I'm going to need to buy another 200 of these things just to get a set of 44.
:(

(and based on past history, when I do finish the set, I won't get any doubles after that :p )

Gehirn
22nd March 2015, 08:48 PM
Oh same here, after I got half way through my doubles picked up incredibly especially of the Ratatouille ones.

Sharky
24th March 2015, 02:20 PM
my wife had a theory that the characters seemed to be in "waves" with shopping one week we would get similar tiles then the next week they would change so she figured that in a box was a whole heap of the same 11 characters and the next box would be different

anyway the sharkticon only needs 5 tiles

13 - Squirt
18 - Mr Incredible
25 - Princess Atta
34 - Wall E
36 - Merida

Plus anything else people don't want

griffin
24th March 2015, 05:08 PM
my wife had a theory that the characters seemed to be in "waves" with shopping one week we would get similar tiles then the next week they would change so she figured that in a box was a whole heap of the same 11 characters and the next box would be different

anyway the sharkticon only needs 5 tiles

13 - Squirt
18 - Mr Incredible
25 - Princess Atta
34 - Wall E
36 - Merida

Plus anything else people don't want

That might actually be true, or the boxes are packed like Kreo boxes (with groups of the same character next to each other) as I got another lot today and I was getting multiples of a different set of 12-14 characters.... which ironically was a welcomed set of spares as the doubles of the 13 new characters I got today balanced out a little, all the extras of the first 25.
Still missing six though, and I'll list my spares later when the neighbour's kids have a chance to do some swapping with their spares.

The_Damned
24th March 2015, 05:42 PM
later in the week is going to be a x2 domino deal

griffin
24th March 2015, 06:50 PM

That should be fun, if there are more $1 items next week that earn a domino.

Sharky, I think you should find the final five before the end at the rate you are getting them... and if these are treated the same as those character cards, the stores will have a trading day at the end of the promotion.

And if all that fails, I currently have 13 and 25 spare... but only as a last resort, so that you don't have to pay postage unless you absolutely need to.

For anyone in Brisbane wanting to trade, my spares are...
1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, 16, 17, 21, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31, 32, 33, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43.

Sharky
26th March 2015, 10:09 PM
The sharkticon only needs 1 tile now to finish the set plus whatever extras she can get her hands on

13 - Squirt
18 - Mr Incredible
25 - Princess Atta
34 - Wall E
36 - Merida - Incoming

griffin
26th March 2015, 10:47 PM
Do a fair bit of trading, or have you been getting more with purchases?

I'm currently at 88 (thanks to all those $1 yoghurt things), and I'm still missing four!

dsphatlite
27th March 2015, 12:44 AM
Lol... Those yoghurts were awesome. These ones are much harder to complete. Have 5 of some of them.

dsphatlite
27th March 2015, 12:46 AM
The sharkticon only needs 1 tile now to finish the set plus whatever extras she can get her hands on

13 - Squirt
18 - Mr Incredible
25 - Princess Atta
34 - Wall E
36 - Merida - Incoming

I got like 3 Mr Incredibles but I am in Perth.

griffin
27th March 2015, 04:52 PM

Today and Tomorrow (Friday/Saturday) is double domino days.
And it applies to the bonus items as well as the total purchase amount, which I tested out today with...

a lot of those promotional bonus buys of things you want or need (http://www2.woolworthsonline.com.au/Shop/ProductGroup/30113),

Buying 20 of those $1 squeezy yoghurt thingies at $20... gets 42 dominoes. (compared to just 1 domino if buying $20 of other items on a previous day)
If you like fruit yoghurt without the fruit lumps, these aren't too bad. It is twice the price of normal yoghurt per 100gms, but considering the amount of dominoes you get with these today and tomorrow, that's not a bad price.

(I had a middle-aged lady behind me at the checkout who was shocked at the growing number of Dominoes on the register screen and asked rather excitedly how it was possible. I told her what I was buying and that it was double day, and she left the queue and ran off to the back of the store to find them. She didn't even know what they were, as I had to explain that they were yoghurt, not a drink.)

At this rate I'm going to need to buy another 200 of these things just to get a set of 44.

Looks like I guessed right... I'm at 179 now, and I still don't have a full set of 44 yet. :rolleyes:

Sharky
27th March 2015, 07:15 PM
I got like 3 Mr Incredibles but I am in Perth.

happy to cover postage costs :)

Sharky
27th March 2015, 07:27 PM
Looks like I guessed right... I'm at 179 now, and I still don't have a full set of 44 yet. :rolleyes:

that's a pretty good effort, we don't shop anywhere near that much to get anywhere near that amount and my wife doesn't by stuff just to get dominos

at the end of the promotion happy to take what ever you don't need/wantvwill even send some dollars your way as the little one loves building and knocking them down and the neighbour who is a primary teacher wants as many as she can get for her kindy kids as she uses them in her classes

dsphatlite
28th March 2015, 01:19 PM
Aights can send it to you. Just came back from Woolies with 50 dominoes.

dsphatlite
28th March 2015, 02:04 PM
9 more to go. I have so many Russells, Randalls and Sallys.

ampoldj
29th March 2015, 12:06 PM
Just completed ours this weekend...jumping from one Woolworths stores to another and doing some fair bit of trading. Never seen parents grabbing dominoes from their bag and finding what i need, one dad even said it looks like we are dealing illegal stuff the way we flock near a bus station...totally hilarious well for the sake of our kids.

griffin
29th March 2015, 01:24 PM
that's a pretty good effort, we don't shop anywhere near that much to get anywhere near that amount and my wife doesn't by stuff just to get dominos

Yeah, I went a bit overboard with the $1 yoghurts. :o

At least it isn't junk food... and their tiny size means I don't eat many of them before getting sick of the taste.

It took me 210 before I finally completed one set... and with the rest of the ones I got in that batch, I have 255, but only one complete set. That's almost enough for six full sets, but thanks to several getting 10-12 each, I only end up with one full set.
Not too upset though because it posted from the outset that it was expected. (you can't get disappointed if you know your odds are remote, so then anything you get is a success) :)

And I'm happy to have this many as I love building things with dominoes... like bricks, for my toys to destroy. :p

5FDP
30th March 2015, 09:33 AM
i have some spares that Im looking to trade -

32 Russell - form UP
30 Carl - from UP
29 Remy (the rat)- from Ratatouille

You still got those spares and can I swing by and pick them up sometime this week?

EDIT: Just checked with the wife, only after 32 if you've still got it?

jazzcomp
30th March 2015, 09:40 AM
I got a couple of spares too.

5FDP
30th March 2015, 10:02 AM
I got a couple of spares too.

You wouldn't happen to have 12 as a spare would you?

nosyla
1st April 2015, 06:44 PM
My son Thomas is autistic and obsessive about collecting the domino, which we only found out about recently at his speech/occupational therapy session, where another young child had them.
Since then he has constantly asked for some, but we haven’t shopped at Woolworths prior this promotion and have only just started.
We have managed to get from a friend and shopping number 1 and have 4 spares, 22, 28 and have a spare, 29 and have 2 spare, 33, 38 and have 2 spare and 42.
Anyone interested in swapping anything for the above, or willing to donate them to a young boy, who would be over the moon to receive some more dominos.
Happy to pay for postage

dsphatlite
3rd April 2015, 07:12 PM
Only 3 more to go.

11 - Dory
14 - Sulley
29 - Remy

If you can help let me know.

If you need any let me know.

Sam
5th April 2015, 06:30 PM
- Updated 6/4 - removed some spares, and added Violet as spare.

Hello, I need the following:

3 - Jessie
4 - Alien
9 - Bullseye
16 - Boo
18 - Mr Incredible
24 - Heimlich
30 - Carl
38 - Mater
40 - Sally

I have the following spares for trade:

5 - Hamm (1x)
6- Mr Pricklepants (1x)
8 - Rex (2x)
14 - Sulley (1x)
21 - Dash (1x)
23 - Flik (1x)
25 - Princess Atta (1x)
29 - Remy (2x)
32 - Russell (2x)
33 - Eve (2x)
35 - Bear Triplets (1x)
37 - Lightning McQueen (2x)
41 - Fillmore (1x)
42 - Francesco (1x)

Violet (x1)

Only 3 more to go.

11 - Dory
14 - Sulley
29 - Remy

If you can help let me know.

If you need any let me know.

See above. :)

griffin
6th April 2015, 09:51 PM
When the promotion ends in a couple weeks time, and people are still needing trades interstate, I should be able to trade to help out. (after the promotion ends)

My collection of 255, which shows the massive difference of some that only have 1-3, compared to others that have 10-12... when statistically, the greater a sample gets, the more averaged out it is supposed to get. (in theory)

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/blog/c577.jpg

yoshi594
6th April 2015, 10:36 PM
Does anyone have a dominoe with the dots: 1 and 5 on the back? Would be awesome if i could a double as well.

jazzcomp
7th April 2015, 01:07 AM
You wouldn't happen to have 12 as a spare would you?
Nope, sorry. Got 21 & 9

jazzcomp
7th April 2015, 01:16 AM
Is every number a unique domino? I've got dash & he's got different dots

griffin
7th April 2015, 01:20 AM
Is every number a unique domino? I've got dash & he's got different dots

No. See post #11.

jazzcomp
7th April 2015, 07:16 AM
No. See post #11.
Thanks, bossbot!

5FDP
7th April 2015, 10:57 AM
Nope, sorry. Got 21 & 9

Thanks for checking :)

Sam
7th April 2015, 08:18 PM
My local Woolworths said the promotion ends today ?

Anyway, if you wouldn't mind helping me out, I would really appreciate it.

The ones I need are:

3 - Jessie
4 - Alien
9 - Bullseye
16 - Boo
18 - Mr Incredible
24 - Heimlich
30 - Carl
38 - Mater
40 - Sally

Thanks!

When the promotion ends in a couple weeks time, and people are still needing trades interstate, I should be able to trade to help out. (after the promotion ends)

My collection of 255, which shows the massive difference of some that only have 1-3, compared to others that have 10-12... when statistically, the greater a sample gets, the more averaged out it is supposed to get. (in theory)

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/blog/c577.jpg

BruiseLee
7th April 2015, 08:39 PM

One more week left. Ends on the 14th Apr.

griffin
7th April 2015, 10:33 PM
One more week left. Ends on the 14th Apr.

Yes, March 4th to April 14th - from the Ts & Cs. (http://www.woolworths.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/website/woolworths/prices/promotions/woolworths+domino+stars+terms+and+conditions)

It doesn't say it in the T&Cs, but I imagine that the promotion ends earlier at a store that runs out, unless they ship in more Dominoes to cover themselves until the 14th.

Not sure what they'll do with spares though, as there is no mention of it anywhere.

griffin
7th April 2015, 10:35 PM

Anyway, if you wouldn't mind helping me out, I would really appreciate it.

The ones I need are:

3 - Jessie
4 - Alien
9 - Bullseye
16 - Boo
18 - Mr Incredible
24 - Heimlich
30 - Carl
38 - Mater
40 - Sally

Thanks!

I can help out, but I'd prefer to wait until the promotion ends next week, so that you don't end up getting the ones you are missing, just at the same time as you are posting spares across the country.

griffin
7th April 2015, 11:01 PM
After thinking about it, and after Kovert send me a message to do a trade by post, I'm now offering to trade with anyone who who has no other alternative (like a trading day at their local Woolies... which most usually have at the end of these promotions).

Below are my spares, and if you want to trade, post here which ones you want, and which ones you are going to trade back to me (so that I can update the list of incoming Dominoes for anyone else wanting them). I will PM you my postal address and you MUST include in the envelope with your Dominoes, a self-addressed envelope WITH postage, for me to post back to you the Dominoes you want.
That way I can trade with other people who can't pickup (who are still welcome to trade in person).

I will prioritise those people already posted in this topic, if they post here again before April 10th with their current list of missing Dominoes and can't find anyone else to trade with in person (to save them postage costs). Other people can post their trade list before April 10th, but I will not start processing them until after that date (to give you more time to get the ones you are missing without paying extra for it).

(Domino number - quantity I have spare)
1 - 9
2 - 7
3 - 3
4 - 3
5 - 4
6 - 11
7 - 4
8 - 11
9 - 6
10 - 4
11 - 6
12 - 5
13 - 5
14 - 2 (plus 1 expected from Kovert)
15 - 3
16 - 7
17 - 4
18 - 3 (plus 1 expected from Kovert)
19 - 3
20 - 3
21 - 8
22 - 5
23 - 7
24 - 7
25 - 8
26 - 5
27 - 5
28 - 3
29 - 4
30 - 3
31 - 6 (1 on hold for Kovert)
32 - 11
33 - 6
34 - 2
35 - 6
36 - 2
37 - 6
38 - 7
39 - 4
40 - 7 (1 on hold for Kovert)
41 - 9
42 - 1
43 - 3
44 - 6

(numbers should be correct, but after trading starts, accuracy might be affected if people send different numbers to the ones they listed)

When trading, if you have a lot of spares, please offer/send dominoes that I have the least spares of, so that I don't run out of more numbers before I can help others.

Sam
8th April 2015, 12:07 AM
Hi Griffin,

The ones I need:

3 - Jessie
4 - Alien
9 - Bullseye
16 - Boo
18 - Mr Incredible
24 - Heimlich
30 - Carl
38 - Mater
40 - Sally

The ones I can trade:

5 - Hamm
14 - Sulley (x2)
29 - Remy (x2)
33 - Eve (2x)
35 - Bear Triplets
42 - Francesco

Or any of these (though I think you have many of these already):

21 - Dash (1x)
23 - Flik (1x)
25 - Princess Atta (1x)
37 - Lightning McQueen (2x)
41 - Fillmore (1x)

Thank you.

griffin
8th April 2015, 02:58 AM
Lucky I posted some links earlier in the topic, as Woolies have removed all mention of the Dominoes promotion from their website when it was updated today with the new sale week.
The sixth and final week of bonus buy items can be found here (http://www2.woolworthsonline.com.au/Shop/ProductGroup/collectables-vendor-week-6). (same as week 5 items, but that is the specific link)

DarkHyren
8th April 2015, 11:31 AM
Not sure what they'll do with spares though, as there is no mention of it anywhere.I foresee employees flogging them off on ebay.
The more generous cashiers tend to just give a handful of the things if you just ask for some when these promotions are nearly over though.

kovert
8th April 2015, 12:32 PM
It will cost $1.40 to post. Found out the maximum thickness for $0.70 postage is 5 mm. The dominoes are 7 mm. The maximum weight at $1.40 is 125 g.

griffin
8th April 2015, 07:44 PM
Just wanting to note a few things I found at at Woolies tonight.

- the store near me was down to the last two boxes of Dominoes, and told me that many other stores have already run out of Dominoes... which is probably why all mention of the promotion was taken down off their website.

- the register screen flashed up a notice that this Saturday was a trading day from 10am to 2pm, but one of the attendants said that it was an automated notice on their screens... so not all stores may do it.

- the store near me already had a big box of opened Dominoes (about two hundred) at their customer service desk for people to swap with... so if you are missing some, take your spares and ask at your nearest Woolies at the Customer Service desk if they have any trading dominoes.

If you fail to complete your set from the options in those last two notes, and you are still wanting to spend money on postage both ways, I'm still happy to trade spares.

Sharky
8th April 2015, 08:27 PM
Half a dozen of the local Woolworths have sold out of dominos with the one having a trading day this weekend cancelling it as they have no stock to trade with

So my Final Want List looks a little like this finishes the sharkticons and her cousin's sets

Sharkticon
15 - Mike

Sharkticon's Cousin
28 - Linguini

Sharkticon's God Sister
5 -
10 -
17 -
18 -
25 -
33 -
34 -

:) Thanks

Sam
11th April 2015, 03:31 PM
Just wanting to note a few things I found at at Woolies tonight.

- the store near me was down to the last two boxes of Dominoes, and told me that many other stores have already run out of Dominoes... which is probably why all mention of the promotion was taken down off their website.

- the register screen flashed up a notice that this Saturday was a trading day from 10am to 2pm, but one of the attendants said that it was an automated notice on their screens... so not all stores may do it.

- the store near me already had a big box of opened Dominoes (about two hundred) at their customer service desk for people to swap with... so if you are missing some, take your spares and ask at your nearest Woolies at the Customer Service desk if they have any trading dominoes.

If you fail to complete your set from the options in those last two notes, and you are still wanting to spend money on postage both ways, I'm still happy to trade spares.

Thanks for letting me know about the Saturday swap. I have now completed my daughter's set this way and used my remaining spares to help my nephew complete his. :)

UltraMarginal
26th April 2015, 05:55 PM
My wife gave up collecting these so happy to pass on the following for cost of postage: (bracket indicates number of duplicates)

1 (2)
20 (3)
26 (3)
36 (2)

liegeprime
27th April 2015, 12:56 AM
hey Ultramarginal can I get 14 and 36 please? let me know the postage cost. This is for my friend not me as I've given him all the dominoes and he needs 3 more - 2 of which you have. Just pm me the costs please - to Quakers hill. Cheers

Sharky
27th April 2015, 11:39 AM
My wife gave up collecting these so happy to pass on the following for cost of postage: (bracket indicates number of duplicates)

after the above if you still have it :) or if you have no further interest in what is left I will take them all off your hands

UltraMarginal
27th April 2015, 01:24 PM
after the above if you still have it :) or if you have no further interest in what is left I will take them all off your hands

OK,
I'll probably give all the leftovers to the poster who has the child with Cerebral Palsy, just trying to help people complete collections first.

Sharky
27th April 2015, 02:59 PM
OK,
I'll probably give all the leftovers to the poster who has the child with Cerebral Palsy, just trying to help people complete collections first.

No Problem! Good Idea

UltraMarginal
4th June 2015, 10:17 PM
OK,

so, I can't find the post or the poster that was asking about the dominos for disabled children. if anyone remembers where they posted can you please put up a link.I also picked yup some of the play items at the end of the promotion, my local store was giving them away.

Paulbot
4th June 2015, 10:55 PM
Nuts. I forgot about these. I've got some around if anyone in Melbourne wants them from me.

BruiseLee
4th June 2015, 11:15 PM
so, I can't find the post or the poster that was asking about the dominos for disabled children. if anyone remembers where they posted can you please put up a link.I also picked yup some of the play items at the end of the promotion, my local store was giving them away.

Post #34 in this thread.

UltraMarginal
5th June 2015, 12:36 PM
Post #34 in this thread.

thanks mate. now to figure out how to get in contact. :confused:

CHILENO20
21st March 2018, 10:16 PM
Reviving this thread, does any one have any extra they want to get rid of? My girlfriend has given hers to our son but the set is not complete. Will take any and happy to pay postage :D

Autocon
22nd March 2018, 04:03 AM
Gave all my collections to op shops before christmas. Hope they werent sold on ebay coz i went in later and saw nothing. Nore anything else i gave away.

UltraMarginal
22nd March 2018, 11:31 AM
Sorry mate, we didn't even end up with a full set. .

griffin
22nd March 2018, 04:31 PM
Reviving this thread, does any one have any extra they want to get rid of? My girlfriend has given hers to our son but the set is not complete. Will take any and happy to pay postage :D

Sorry mate, we didn't even end up with a full set. .

I still have some spares, and would still be keen to trade for ones that can complete extra sets.

UltraMarginal
22nd March 2018, 05:00 PM
I'll see if we still have them, I have a strange feeling that my wife gave them away after we struggled to get close to a set.

CHILENO20
22nd March 2018, 07:39 PM
I still have some spares, and would still be keen to trade for ones that can complete extra sets.

Will see what we have and let everyone know.

UltraMarginal
23rd March 2018, 10:37 AM
Sorry Chileno20, I asked my wife and she couldn't even remember them, I have a feeling they might have been donated or given to friends years ago when they were more recent.

CHILENO20
24th March 2018, 11:10 AM
Sorry Chileno20, I asked my wife and she couldn't even remember them, I have a feeling they might have been donated or given to friends years ago when they were more recent.

No probs UM, thanks for looking.

reillyd
27th March 2018, 08:07 PM
You still looking? I found a small box of them in storage. I didn't know if you just want spares, or are looking for specific characters. But you're welcome to them, so send a pm

CHILENO20
29th March 2018, 12:52 AM
You still looking? I found a small box of them in storage. I didn't know if you just want spares, or are looking for specific characters. But you're welcome to them, so send a pm

Pm'd :D