PDA

View Full Version : Walmart's Transformers Movie website. (SPOILERS)

griffin
5th September 2008, 12:44 PM
Looks like the major retailer partner for the sequel will be Walmart (was Target with the first one, which made it easier for Hasbro AUS to offload exclusive stuff to our Target - we have no Walmart here, so promo stuff/web-codes or store logos on the packaging could prevent us from getting exclusive stuff here).

http://www.walmart.com/transformers

At this time, the focus of the website is on the 2007 Movie, advertising the newly released DVDs, Wallpaper downloads, and basic info on the first movie.

Additionally, the website will be featuring clips from the actual filming of the 2nd movie, and the first one up at the moment is from the first day of filming, showing some spoilers of possible new TFs characters.
Click on the link above (or the exclusive video link on the menu) and enter in the code AllSpark62609 (which is easy to remember as it should be the release date of the sequel in America).

Please note that this is an American website, and a lot of large multinational corporations (like Hasbro) block access to IPs outside of America, so I can't guarantee what us foreigners can access on this site (it will be a while before I have a look myself).

Saintly
5th September 2008, 12:57 PM
side note: one thing for sure, Chrome isn't rendering that walmart page very well. IE7 still does it OK

back to topic: ooooh that's an Audi R8!!

Pulse
5th September 2008, 01:23 PM
I'm so glad Arcee is gonna be included in the sequel :)

i_amtrunks
5th September 2008, 02:33 PM
I'm so glad ____ is gonna be included in the sequel :)

But will she be pink, purple, blue or all three?

Had to take the name out, because you cant really hide text colour in quote boxes!

Pulse
5th September 2008, 02:40 PM
Then why do you quote me if you can just comment directly underneath? :p (isn't it pretty much responding to the previous comment? :))

i_amtrunks
5th September 2008, 02:52 PM
I type slow, and have to keep minimising the window at work,so its possible other comments will be entered, then the trail of thought might be lost! :)

Pulse
5th September 2008, 02:56 PM
I get it now... :D

You're "allowed" to kill time on work topics but on TFs? No No No! :D

griffin
5th September 2008, 03:29 PM
The topic is clearly noted in the title as having spoilers, so I don't see why people can't discuss characters and any other 'spoiler' here. Otherwise, where else can you?

iceburn
5th September 2008, 03:42 PM
Please note that this is an American website, and a lot of large multinational corporations (like Hasbro) block access to IPs outside of America, so I can't guarantee what us foreigners can access on this site (it will be a while before I have a look myself).

working fine for me on my end...
they have 2 video clips so far and is said to be adding more each coming week

Soundwarp
7th September 2008, 11:39 AM
Man a stupid drop down box wont leave the screen when i hit the link.