PDA

View Full Version : Happy Meal toy promotion

autobreadticon
6th September 2008, 10:20 PM
http://www.happymeal.com.au/en_AU/downloads/UpNextToys.pdf

The next promotion i think will be starting in 1 week

note i dont see Starscream and Lugnut , so maybe not released in Oz

I am interested because i rarely eat anything besides a Big Mac Meal, and i want to try those little pasta things. I am also disappointed that no starscems, wanted to make a mass army

roller
6th September 2008, 11:23 PM
hmmmm this will require some serious begging, the girl who worked at mcdonalds i no longer see at all.

Shall try to get them free i must

Pulse
7th September 2008, 12:05 AM
I'd luv it if they went all old-school on us & re-issued "Food Changeables" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxPlsxGQl3c) :D

Kyle
7th September 2008, 07:31 AM
Finally! I have a reason am forced to buy happy meal!

MV75
7th September 2008, 08:43 AM
Finally! I have a reason am forced to buy happy meal!

No you're not. You don't have to buy the crap food, you can just buy the toy for about $2.

GoktimusPrime
7th September 2008, 08:58 AM
MV75 is right - they will sell the toys separately for $2. Ditto Red Rooster (who have twice done TF meal toys other than Maccas).

Shall try to get them free i must
g0d you're tight. :p

Lint
7th September 2008, 12:02 PM
I'd luv it if they went all old-school on us & re-issued "Food Changeables" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxPlsxGQl3c) :D

I second that, those changeables had to be one of the best meal toys issued here ever.

GoktimusPrime
7th September 2008, 12:17 PM
I think the Armada Happy Meal toys were pretty awesome myself. :) The Food Changeables were marketed as Transformers in some regions.

SilverDragon
7th September 2008, 12:58 PM
Yay, junk food!

Will they come with the discount for the toys that the US got?

Tommy K
7th September 2008, 04:43 PM
i still have one of the armarda toys, i had hotshot and a helicopter / plane one, i still have the heliplane one but i lost hotshot that guy was fun to play with lol

GoktimusPrime
7th September 2008, 06:06 PM
Happy Meal Hot Shot had that cool pull-back friction motor. Cyclonus was one of the weaker of that set though with the fairly average coptor-blade spinning gimmick and awkwardly visible head in alt mode (for a Happy Meal toy this is mediocre - for a Voyager like Energon Ironhide, it's downright disgraceful).

The Armada Happy Meal Autobots could all combine into a gestalt robot while the Decepticons combined into a gestalt vehicle. They both looked kinda odd (the Autobot gestalt bore a vague resemblance to that 'cyclone attack' from Gatchaman), but again - pretty kewl for Happy Meal toys. :) One cool feature with all the Armada happy meal toys was that they had Mini-Con ports which you can actually attach Mini-Cons to!

Hot Shot and Starscream are my favourites of the Armada meal toys, especially Starscream because of his Jumpstarter gimmick (which actually works better than the G1 Jumpstarters!). :D

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/transformers/images/thumb/9/9b/Topspin_(multi-mode).jpg/250px-Topspin_(multi-mode).jpghttp://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/transformers/images/thumb/0/01/Twin_twist.jpg/250px-Twin_twist.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b2/Starscream-happymeal.jpg/180px-Starscream-happymeal.jpg

Pulse
7th September 2008, 06:21 PM
One cool feature with all the Armada happy meal toys was that they had Mini-Con ports which you can actually attach Mini-Cons to!

Now that's some great cross promotion... :)

*But Mummy! I NEED to get some more transformers to stick them together!* :D

Tommy K
7th September 2008, 07:26 PM
thanx gok, i wish i had hotshot again :(

Kyle
7th September 2008, 08:26 PM
No you're not. You don't have to buy the crap food, you can just buy the toy for about $2.

Sweet.

Saintly
8th September 2008, 09:49 AM
ah.. the incentive of eating more junk :D

i_amtrunks
8th September 2008, 10:03 AM
Sweet, I'll just get my sister to knick them from work for me.

I was working at Maccas during the Armada toy run, and Megatron got banned thanks to Maccas deeming War Machines would upset kiddies (it was right after the Iraq invasion).

Another toy was skipped too, but I cannot remember who (it wasnt Starscream).

roller
8th September 2008, 10:19 AM
i saw the Armada McDonalds Megatron in a toy fare, its pretty crap

iceburn
8th September 2008, 10:33 AM
i saw the Armada McDonalds Megatron in a toy fare, its pretty crap

i've got him and prime..it's alright for a "kiddy" toy...

Pulse
8th September 2008, 10:41 AM
I was working at Maccas during the Armada toy run, and Megatron got banned thanks to Maccas deeming War Machines would upset kiddies (it was right after the Iraq invasion).

This got banned?

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/1/8/0/2/webimg/23790981_o.jpg

They call that a realistic War Machine? Well, it's Macca's were talking about... :D

i_amtrunks
8th September 2008, 10:43 AM
This got banned?

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/1/8/0/2/webimg/23790981_o.jpg

They call that a realistic War Machine? Well, it's Macca's were talking about... :D

Thats the one, which meant that you couldn't complete the combiner either. I remember alot of parents getting the cranks because they wanted 'the new toy' as their kids already had all the others.

Also remember having a hell of a lot of Smokescreen and Starscream figures left over at the end of the promotion.

Tommy K
8th September 2008, 11:03 AM
heh the megatron toy got banned because it looked like a pile of slag lol

griffin
8th September 2008, 12:12 PM
I do remember that Mcdonalds did allow for people to be able to send away for the Megatron toy (I guess they would have had thousands to dispose of). I can understand the paranoia of marketing thinking that at a time of terror, having a war machine (tank, in any colours) plastered across their banners/advertising/menu boards/etc, would have a negative perception. Not sure if anyone would have started protests, or public boycotts over it, but I do recall how schools were organising councillors for young children after sept11, because of the images that haunted/distressed a lot of kids. That sought of distress could have turned away a lot of kids at the time who may or may not have had a psychological reaction to a picture of a military vehicle at Mcdonalds (and not come back for a long time, like the affect of word association).

GoktimusPrime
8th September 2008, 12:19 PM
I'd totally forgotten about that ban! I've had several happy Meal Megatrons in my possession at various stages, but I can't remember how I got them. Ah well. :p

heh the megatron toy got banned because it looked like a pile of slag lol

IMO Demolishor is the crappiest of the Armada Happy Meal toys.

I thought some of the Beast Wars Happy Meal toys were pretty neat... Transmetal Scorpnok is okay and I quite like Transmetal Blackarachnia. I even have a fondness for Transmetal Dinobot even though I must admit that it's a pretty inherently crap figure. :p d: The Beast Machines Red Rooster Meal toys were pretty forgettable though. (-_-)

I didn't like the Red Rooster movie Meal toys though... I got Bumblebee and Megatron and I think they're both epic fails.

i_amtrunks
8th September 2008, 12:42 PM
I'd totally forgotten about that ban! I've had several happy Meal Megatrons in my possession at various stages, but I can't remember how I got them. Ah well. :p

If memory serves the boxes of Megatron were delivered to our store but then taken away on the next delivery day (ours were tues/thurs) we had surplus of earlier weeks figures and hadnt opened/sold the Megatron ones, but I'm sure other stores would have.

I didn't like the Red Rooster movie Meal toys though... I got Bumblebee and Megatron and I think they're both epic fails.

I've got to agree the Red Rooster toys were mostly crap, Starscream and Megatron in particular (although Megs was very detailed in the sculpt). Frenzy was terrible but his disc shooter is pretty powerful, and I actually liked Bumblebee, it was like the pretenders all over again! :p

MV75
8th September 2008, 09:53 PM
Does anyone like the energon ones? I'm thinking of giving mine away. :)

GoktimusPrime
8th September 2008, 10:09 PM
I really like Happy Meal Unicron - mostly because the concept of Unicron, the dark god of chaos, in the form of a McDonalds Happy Meal toy amuses me to no end. :D Now all we need is a Happy Meal Cthulhu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu). ;)

autobreadticon
8th September 2008, 10:17 PM
lets all get together for a happy meal meet, all grown ups sitting around with happy meals, i can ask for paper hats then we can all play astronauts on the spaceship, it will be great

blackie
8th September 2008, 10:22 PM
lets all get together for a happy meal meet, all grown ups sitting around with happy meals, i can ask for paper hats then we can all play astronauts on the spaceship, it will be great

zomg we should have a mcdonalds party :P
can use the kiddy room and playground and all

iceburn
8th September 2008, 10:25 PM
Does anyone like the energon ones? I'm thinking of giving mine away. :)

i'll take if you don't want... :o

autobreadticon
8th September 2008, 10:33 PM
zomg we should have a mcdonalds party :P
can use the kiddy room and playground and all

Is it expensive?

blackie
8th September 2008, 10:38 PM
Is it expensive?

lol to be honest i have no idea whatsoever :P
i just remember having one so many years ago...

GoktimusPrime
9th September 2008, 08:41 AM
Ya know... that's a pretty neat idea! :D Next time someone's at Maccas, ask them how much their parties are!

Stompy
9th September 2008, 10:05 AM
I think it's $5 per head with a set minimum number of kids. Yes. Kids only. They get a happy meal, party bag and the ice-cream cake.

So when are the Animated toys gonna hit Maccas? Next week? No Lugnut or Starscream. :(

i_amtrunks
9th September 2008, 10:24 AM
Ya know... that's a pretty neat idea! :D Next time someone's at Maccas, ask them how much their parties are!

They only book the rooms out for children's parties, 15 and over cannot book it, nor can you book the party room for functions or anything either. I remember well for we were always trying to book the party room for employees birthdays when I worked there.

You can however buy Ice Cream cakes at any time you want though...

GoktimusPrime
9th September 2008, 12:24 PM
Yes. Kids only.
http://dailyconnect.in/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/jamster-simpsons-homer.jpg

Stompy
9th September 2008, 12:33 PM
Well Gok. Since we can buy the ice-cream cake outside of a party, you can just gather everyone, get some party hats and buy everyone a happy meal. Voila, instant Maccas party. Although you don't get the function room. Hehe.

i_amtrunks
9th September 2008, 01:24 PM
Well Gok. Since we can buy the ice-cream cake outside of a party, you can just gather everyone, get some party hats and buy everyone a happy meal. Voila, instant Maccas party. Although you don't get the function room. Hehe.

Or the static and blue spark inducing playground equipment either...

The best thing about this happy meal promotion is that they have split the toys, for boys and girls again (seems to be the norm unless its a movie tie in) which means there are less figures to go to kids who dont want them, that get put on ebay for ridiculous asking prices!

Pulse
9th September 2008, 02:55 PM
Who knew Happy Meal TFs would be held in such high esteem among Transfans... :D

Kyle
9th September 2008, 04:49 PM
Haven't been to Maccas for years. I pray that none of my students work in the ones I'll be going to get the toys from. :o

GoktimusPrime
9th September 2008, 04:50 PM
i_amtrunks: it's common practice for McDonalds to release a meal toy series for boys and girls unless it's a non-gender specific toy (e.g. Olympic mascots). Red Rooster don't seem to be as discerning though (and it was Red Rooster who released the movie and Beast Machines meal toys).

Pulse: It's always been that way ya n00bz0rZ - Happy Meal toys are valued because they're limited exclusives. That's not to say that they're worth a lot like other kinds of limited exclusives (e.g.: BotCon) but they are valued by some collectors for that reason. You basically have one week to visit a McDonalds to acquire each of these figures.

Kyle: Meh... I get served by my students and former-students lots of times. :p It's funny when you meet kids who were absolute so-and-sos in school, but are quite civil and friendly outside. Just goes to show that most kids are really quite nice... so long as you're trying to edumacate them! ;) :p

Pulse
9th September 2008, 07:10 PM
Pulse: It's always been that way ya n00bz0rZ - Happy Meal toys are valued because they're limited exclusives. That's not to say that they're worth a lot like other kinds of limited exclusives (e.g.: BotCon) but they are valued by some collectors for that reason. You basically have one week to visit a McDonalds to acquire each of these figures.

Are you calling me a n00b?!

Why I ought to...

:D

GoktimusPrime
10th September 2008, 11:12 AM
...give me Overlord.

http://www.floridaventureblog.com/uploaded_images/jedi-entrepreneur-mind-trick.jpg

Pulse
10th September 2008, 11:22 AM
http://www.utdallas.edu/~ctf031000/VIG/choke.jpg "Kick yourself in the janglies"

GoktimusPrime
10th September 2008, 12:41 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/facepalm.jpg...you can't mindtrick someone with a Force Grip. (-_-)

But I will give you a Schwartz-Zap-to-the-groin!
"Ooooooeeeeerrrgghh!"http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/vb3avatar/avatar1780_3.gif

autobreadticon
11th September 2008, 02:12 PM
should start next week, any1 working in Maccas have any information

Kyle
18th September 2008, 02:03 PM
www.happymeal.com.au has been updated. :)

SilverDragon
18th September 2008, 02:37 PM
If I get a Ratchet, I'm totally going to take a photo of him and Deluxe Ratchet and title it 'Playing with yourself'. I saw someone do that with Megatron.

i_amtrunks
18th September 2008, 02:37 PM
And the toys should be handed out in stores today or tomorrow.

It's up to each store of course, and depends on how many toys from the previous promotion they have left, but I do know that tomorrow the M4 Westbound MCD's (in Sydney) should be giving out week 1 figures with their happy meals.

Lithium
18th September 2008, 04:55 PM
The site says Ben10 and powerpuff girls are next. I didn't see anything about Transformers: Animated toyz.

Saintly
18th September 2008, 05:07 PM
try this link -> http://www.happymeal.com.au/en_AU/standalone.html?s=BoyIntro&swfH=450&swfW=772&bs=Home&ID=&bgc=%23000000&swf=/en_AU/swf3/sections/toys/boyintro/intropreloader.swf#BoyIntro

iceburn
18th September 2008, 05:11 PM
try this link -> http://www.happymeal.com.au/en_AU/standalone.html?s=BoyIntro&swfH=450&swfW=772&bs=Home&ID=&bgc=%23000000&swf=/en_AU/swf3/sections/toys/boyintro/intropreloader.swf#BoyIntro

You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.

URL: www.happymeal.com.au/en_AU/standalone.html?s=BoyIntro&swfH=450&swfW=772&bs=Home&ID=&bgc=%23000000&swf=/en_AU/swf3/sections/toys/boyintro/intropreloader.swf
Category: Games

*haha*...just joking. i knew i cant access it at work
have fun guys...i'm off shopping

i_amtrunks
19th September 2008, 09:15 AM
Well Bumblebee is the Week 1 toy.

It's not a bad figure, very minibot in the style of Transformation.
Pull the arms out, flip the legs down, spin at the waist and pull out the head. It's a fairly large toy, about Activator in size, but without the dexterity and poseability of the Actvators.

Happy Meal Bumblebee has almost as many paint apps as the Deluxe version, the head looks like Bumblebee. The 4 "car wheels" are all static, and painted on, however Bumblebee has 4 small black wheels on the undercarriage which allow him to roll along smooth surfaces.

Not bad for $2, not bad at all.

iceburn
19th September 2008, 09:21 AM
so is it going to start next week?

Kyle
19th September 2008, 09:38 AM
Well Bumblebee is the Week 1 toy.

It's not a bad figure, very minibot in the style of Transformation.
Pull the arms out, flip the legs down, spin at the waist and pull out the head. It's a fairly large toy, about Activator in size, but without the dexterity and poseability of the Actvators.

Happy Meal Bumblebee has almost as many paint apps as the Deluxe version, the head looks like Bumblebee. The 4 "car wheels" are all static, and painted on, however Bumblebee has 4 small black wheels on the undercarriage which allow him to roll along smooth surfaces.

Not bad for $2, not bad at all.

Got mine last night too. But I was charged $2.50... :eek:

i_amtrunks
19th September 2008, 10:03 AM

They should be in most stores today/over the weekend.

I'll have to ask my sister how much they cost at her work, I only gave her $2 for it, and it's not like her to get something for me without me paying full cost.

Paulbot
19th September 2008, 11:19 AM
It's McTime now! :)

GoktimusPrime
20th September 2008, 07:51 PM
I got Bumblebee today for $2. You got ripped Kyle. :( (unless they're charging an extra 50c in WA :( :()

iceburn
20th September 2008, 11:18 PM
i got it at $2 for an extra one too....
kyle got dopeed! *hehe*

dirge
20th September 2008, 11:57 PM
Megatron looks kinda cool, and Bumblebee looks good for $2. I might have to drop into the wanna-be-McDowells tomorrow. I can't remember the last time I actually bought something from there...

liegeprime
21st September 2008, 11:08 AM
hmmm, no prowl, starscream or bulkhead....:(

iceburn
21st September 2008, 11:25 AM
get the lot now... *hehe*

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MCDONALDS-TRANSFORMERS-ANIMATED-SET-OF-6-PLUS-5-COUPON_W0QQitemZ110290690871QQihZ001QQcategoryZ753 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Pulse
21st September 2008, 12:27 PM
get the lot now... *hehe*

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MCDONALDS-TRANSFORMERS-ANIMATED-SET-OF-6-PLUS-5-COUPON_W0QQitemZ110290690871QQihZ001QQcategoryZ753 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Goddamn! How much profit does that guy wanna make? :D

SilverDragon
21st September 2008, 08:58 PM
Does it come with a coupon for X amount off the toys as it did in the US?

Stompy
22nd September 2008, 12:58 AM
No coupon SD.

After getting Megatron I was not fussed that Starscream or Lugnut didn't make it to this promotion as it was laughable. Bumble is great though.

Saintly
22nd September 2008, 09:14 AM
Megs is out (not sure if anyone is aware)

iceburn
22nd September 2008, 11:38 AM
Megs is out (not sure if anyone is aware)

went to one of my Maccas yesterday..meg is not out here yet.
anyway..saw this auction locally in VIC:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Mcdonalds-Transformers-Littlest-Pet-Shop-HM-ToysBNIP_W0QQitemZ300260387214QQihZ020QQcategoryZ2 520QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Mcdonalds-Transformers-Littlest-Pet-Shop-HM-ToysBNIP_W0QQitemZ300260387291QQihZ020QQcategoryZ2 520QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Probably going to bid for one of them

Saintly
22nd September 2008, 11:52 AM
but but... Megs is out... i know for sure.. Liverpool Westfield Food Court Maccas

I have a feeling the staff have not been told to distribute the other figures till the appropriate week.

GoktimusPrime
22nd September 2008, 12:07 PM
I went to Maccas yesterday and there was no Megatron. I specifically asked them if they had any other TF meal toy other than Bumblebee and they said no.

I can understand if they're not allowed to distribute the toys until a certain time, but they can't openly lie to us like that can they? Anyway, I was told that Bumblebee arrived on Thursday so I'm guessing that Thursday could be the changeover day.

i_amtrunks
22nd September 2008, 12:40 PM
I can understand if they're not allowed to distribute the toys until a certain time, but they can't openly lie to us like that can they? Anyway, I was told that Bumblebee arrived on Thursday so I'm guessing that Thursday could be the changeover day.

It also depends on how much stock each store gets, what their delivery days are, and how much of a control freak the boss on duty is. The Maccas I worked in tried to keep figures out back till their actual release day, but there were always the occasional toys that sold better than expected and we would run out of it and either need to hand out the new toy, or ones we had left from previous weeks/promotions.

iceburn
22nd September 2008, 12:43 PM
no megs in the flinders maccas...prob thurs :P

griffin
22nd September 2008, 02:12 PM
They also probably don't want to be stuck with a less popular figure if a later figure is available that more people would want by choice. But that delivery date thing for each figure is probably more applicable (instead of getting all figures at once), as Red Rooster had the same thing, in that different stores received their stock at different days, and often didn't have any TFs figures available for a few days if they sold out before they got the next one in.

GoktimusPrime
22nd September 2008, 05:51 PM
...I went to another McDonalds Drive Thru and I specifically asked if they had Megatron (repeated the name too). And the operator said yes. When I went to collect my order, I was given a Bumblebee even though I very specifically asked for Megatron! I told the lady that I was after Megatron, not Bumblebee - but she didn't want to give me a refund (even though I asked for one) and instead told me that I could exchange it for a Megatron toy free of charge.

*deep.sigh* She'd better be right or I'm gonna be migh-ty urinated. (-_-)

あのブスババものめ・・・ :mad:

SilverDragon
22nd September 2008, 05:52 PM
No coupon SD.

Well, there goes my reason for getting a Happy Meal apart from getting the cheapest Earth Mode Megatron toy.

Stompy
22nd September 2008, 06:57 PM
I got my Megatron at a Frankston Maccas. I was down that end of town over the weekend. I guess they never got a Bumblebee shipment as they had a huge basket full of Megatrons. It's nothing special at all. Get excited over Prime and Ratchet.

GoktimusPrime
22nd September 2008, 07:34 PM
Megatron's plan of conquest is localised around Frankston!? Talk about unambitious. :p

i_amtrunks
23rd September 2008, 09:55 AM
Thursday is meant to be the new toy day for NSW McD's.

The store my sister works at received the Megatron toy on Monday, but they have plenty of Bumblebee figures to last them till Thursday. Seems the Aniamted toys are more popular than the Pet Shop ones, which is opposite to the norm, the girls toys normally sell out faster at her store.

iceburn
23rd September 2008, 10:02 AM
where's my Megatron!!!!!
getting heaps of them to conquer the world

Saintly
23rd September 2008, 11:54 AM
I'm going to walk over to the McD in Auburn (cnr of Parramatta Road & Silverwater Road) to see if there have any new figures there... I also chose to have my lunch there if anyone wants to join me at 12.15pm today

iceburn
23rd September 2008, 11:59 AM
I'm going to walk over to the McD in Auburn (cnr of Parramatta Road & Silverwater Road) to see if there have any new figures there... I also chose to have my lunch there if anyone wants to join me at 12.15pm today

"count" me in... :rolleyes:

Saintly
23rd September 2008, 12:36 PM
got another megs from auburn

Pulse
23rd September 2008, 01:02 PM
Seems the Animated toys are more popular than the Pet Shop ones, which is opposite to the norm, the girls toys normally sell out faster at her store.

Maybe we've got a whole new generation of the Fandom in the wings... :)

got another megs from auburn

You didn't pick me up something nextdoor from Krispy Kreme, did you? ;)

Saintly
23rd September 2008, 01:32 PM
You didn't pick me up something nextdoor from Krispy Kreme, did you? ;)

you were next door??? No I was tempted by a Kreme coffee but my will was strong and left

Pulse
23rd September 2008, 01:43 PM
you were next door??? No I was tempted by a Kreme coffee but my will was strong and left

lol :D

Nah, I remembered that the Auburn Macca's/Krispy Kreme are next to eachother & then I wondered if anyone still ate Krispy Kreme donuts in the quantity that they used to consume them... (with regards to all that sugar they coat 'em in... :rolleyes:)

Saintly
23rd September 2008, 01:51 PM
lol :D

Nah, I remembered that the Auburn Macca's/Krispy Kreme are next to eachother & then I wondered if anyone still ate Krispy Kreme donuts in the quantity that they used to consume them... (with regards to all that sugar they coat 'em in... :rolleyes:)

actually... i still do but only 1/2 dozen... I prefer the chokolate kreme rather than the original... not as sweet

Kyle
23rd September 2008, 07:59 PM
Just got my Megatron after work~! :)
It seems the one I went to ran out of Bumblebee before Monday.

iceburn
25th September 2008, 12:40 PM
Megatron is out.............................just got them from maccas

jaydisc
29th September 2008, 04:59 PM
what day of the week do new toys get released?

Saintly
29th September 2008, 05:06 PM
what day of the week do new toys get released?

last i heard someone here said thursday?

GoktimusPrime
29th September 2008, 05:31 PM
appears to be around Thursday, although it varies at different Maccas.

i_amtrunks
30th September 2008, 10:02 AM
Prime should be next, leaving Ratchet till last.

I'm sure that the USA got 5 figures (Lugnut) so don't know what happened to him.

Saintly
30th September 2008, 01:37 PM
Prime is here, got it from Auburn (NSW) McDs

Lugnut probably sounds too offensive

Kyle
30th September 2008, 03:36 PM
Got myself Optimus Prime today as well. :)

genechan
1st October 2008, 01:10 AM
I know Hotaru managed to snag me a Megatron :D

Hehehe wait until I pose him next to my Starscream xD

omega3
1st October 2008, 01:07 PM
i got prime today from my local maccas
better transformation than megatron :D

SilverDragon
1st October 2008, 06:30 PM
Lugnut probably sounds too offensive

Lugnut's McDs toy has a giant uni-boob. That's probably why they didn't carry it. :p

GoktimusPrime
1st October 2008, 09:22 PM
"He should have listened to that one boobed chick (http://cdn-www.answerbag.com/images/answers/425952/1501016/tmb_2002_kung_pow_enter_the_fist_003.jpg)." - Kung Pow: Enter The Fist

Autocon
2nd October 2008, 12:44 AM
can someone post pics of these pls

GoktimusPrime
2nd October 2008, 08:51 AM
Why don't you just walk into a McDonalds and see for yourself? :p

Kyle
2nd October 2008, 09:50 AM
Autocon, there're pics on www.happymeal.com.au :)

iceburn
2nd October 2008, 11:03 AM
can someone post pics of these pls

Here's Bumbeblee and Megatron that i've posted in the September Acquisitions thread:

http://images.icebu12n.multiply.com/image/4/photos/55/500x500/39/250908.JPG?et=g9ydRQ4T%2BxzWys7ml5sY7w&nmid=109507461

I've yet to acquire Optimus Prime so hope I can get pics up tonight.

Kyle
2nd October 2008, 08:01 PM
Here's Bumbeblee and Megatron that i've posted in the September Acquisitions thread:

http://images.icebu12n.multiply.com/image/4/photos/55/500x500/39/250908.JPG?et=g9ydRQ4T%2BxzWys7ml5sY7w&nmid=109507461

I've yet to acquire Optimus Prime so hope I can get pics up tonight.

Ice, did you paint their faction symbols yourself? :p

genechan
4th October 2008, 11:13 PM
I got myself Optimus today~! :D

iceburn
5th October 2008, 11:00 AM
Ice, did you paint their faction symbols yourself? :p

yeah i did....

Stompy
5th October 2008, 10:42 PM
I must say, Optimus Prime is pretty awesome. Especially after the lacklustre Megatron. Only drawback is the exposed arms on the back.

STL
5th October 2008, 11:24 PM
So cute!

autobreadticon
6th October 2008, 06:57 PM
Got Ratchet today , solid transformation, detailed wheels and grumpy looking head, first TF HM toy to have quality control issues, blacks marks visible on the white areas, not all of it goes away with a little spit and shine...

iceburn
6th October 2008, 07:15 PM
ehh Ratchet is out already?? looks like we still have to wait to Thurs in the city

Autocon
9th October 2008, 10:17 PM
my lil cousins got OP:D

iceburn
9th October 2008, 11:43 PM
woot...the 4th toy is out and its with the rest....
will there be Starscream and Lugnut?? wished they had more....

i_amtrunks
10th October 2008, 09:59 AM
It's only the 4 figures.

Not sure why we arent getting Lugnut, maybe McD's Australia prefers 4 figure sets?

Saintly
10th October 2008, 04:44 PM
Ratchet is out definitely... picked one up from Five Dock McDs