PDA

View Full Version : Hi all... Takara G1 reissues

tonyxc
4th April 2015, 09:37 PM
hi all..

new to the forum, and i hope somebody can help please.

i have some Takara bookset reissue that i want to sell which is the best section to post as i dont think i have permission to post in the 'for sale' section.

thanks

Bidoofdude
4th April 2015, 10:32 PM
If you're selling via eBay, I'd suggest putting up a thread with links in that section. Otherwise the sales section requires Lv 3 membership (IIRC) to access. Just introduce yourself in the intro section and you'll eventually become a basic member. :)

Pep_87
4th April 2015, 10:33 PM
Im new also but as far as i know, you will need to make a few posts before that section of the forums open up to you. Unless one of the mods can do you a special favour. Which #s do you have and what are you after? Condition? Thanks. I might be interested.

jazzcomp
4th April 2015, 11:03 PM
May have interest as well :) if you have perceptor, blitzwing, smokescreen & skids.:cool:

griffin
4th April 2015, 11:33 PM
No probing people... there is a reason why it is prohibited to solicit sales outside of the saleyard. (to prevent scams if people see that it is possible)

As for the topic-starter - at this time, we have been looking at alternatives for non-members and past-collectors to offload their toys more easily here, but we still currently have a protective level of security to protect members from scams.
If you interact a little first you might gain access to the saleyard... or wait a few days and we might have a trial section set up, to see how public sales by non-members and newbies works.

tonyxc
5th April 2015, 09:04 AM
thanks for all the comments

all new condition still in box, bought in tokyo more than 10years ago..

will hopefully see the posting soon :)

Pep_87
5th April 2015, 09:10 AM
No probs will keep an eye on the sale yard.