PDA

View Full Version : First images of a TF character (spoilers!)

FFN
7th September 2008, 05:18 AM
S250 uploaded a close up of a head and a small full-body image of what is apparently a TF (http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/188960-warning-first-rotf-character-design.html) from Revenge of the Fallen.

Soundwarp
7th September 2008, 08:36 AM
Little bit meh...................

Vector Sigma 13
7th September 2008, 09:25 AM
I love the head but whats happening with his feet?

Scattershot
7th September 2008, 10:05 AM
I like the look of the head, but why do they have to have backward legs and weird feet.

i_amtrunks
7th September 2008, 10:09 AM
I suppose it's not as "bug" looking as the first movie toy heads, but the overall design is very 'meh'.

I'm assuming that this is for the new silver autobot that has been seen in a few videos.

k.wong23
7th September 2008, 11:07 AM
It has wheels...for feet? haha

turtle boy
7th September 2008, 11:23 AM
"Autobot skates" Thats what we shall call him lol

Pulse
7th September 2008, 12:03 PM
I see they're sticking to the same type of character design as in the first movie...
(let's hope we don't get more fugly Megs-looking characters :rolleyes:)

g1_jazz
7th September 2008, 12:25 PM
i think he look really cool, especially the head! i agree with i_amtrunks, from the chest and colour it looks like the new silver autobot its probably a concept drawing though and not the final if it is real. If they leave his feet as wheels i think it could end up looking childish on screen, for some reason that whole idea reminds me of rosie from the jetsons,
http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Jetsons-tv-04.jpg
anyway my 2 cents!

GoktimusPrime
7th September 2008, 12:29 PM
It has wheels...for feet? haha

If they leave his feet as wheels i think it could end up looking childish on screen, for some reason that whole idea reminds me of rosie from the jetsons,
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/transformers/images/thumb/9/9f/MovieBonecrusher.jpg/300px-MovieBonecrusher.jpg Disney presents: Transformers On Ice!

SilverDragon
7th September 2008, 12:53 PM

He was a sk8ter boy, she said see ya later boy...

Stalker
7th September 2008, 09:05 PM
so which new bots have been confirmed cause i saw a clip on youtube that jetfire is going to be in it and hes a decipticon, yeah he was on both sides but is he really going to be a decipticons and those two small cars the red and yellowish green my only idea who they are is runabout and runamuck that's the only two i can think of since they're vehicle forms were exactly the same.

Gutsman Heavy
7th September 2008, 09:16 PM
Jetfire aint been confirmed. Also this aint G1 so the cars could be anyone. Runamuck and Runabout seem VERY unlikely. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker maybe? :P

Pulse
7th September 2008, 11:07 PM
I don't think any new characters have been confirmed yet (We're just being fed plenty of hogwash by Bay's spin doctor team... :rolleyes:)

Gutsman Heavy
8th September 2008, 01:15 AM
I don't think any new characters have been confirmed yet (We're just being fed plenty of hogwash by Bay's spin doctor team... :rolleyes:)

Soundwave has.

edit: my bad

iceburn
8th September 2008, 09:26 AM
it's on stilts

GoktimusPrime
8th September 2008, 11:54 AM
Gutsman Heavy: PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS! :mad:

If you were in the same room as me I would've kicked you in the janglies by now*. But in lieu of that I'll have to do it via "cyberspace".

<kick.to.the.janglies> Punch yourself in the nads to simulate this effect. (-_-)

*I'm not kidding. Last time someone gave me an unsolicited movie spoiler... he was hunched over gasping for breath with his hand on his crotch. :mad: :mad:

Pulse
8th September 2008, 12:00 PM
Trying to avoid all Movie Spoilers Goktimus? ;)

Good luck with that :) - the major news sites don't even know the meaning of the word "spoiler" :rolleyes:

GoktimusPrime
8th September 2008, 12:13 PM
Hence why I never look at those sites. (-_-)

I clicked on this thread expecting some kind of visual spoiler for a new character... but for any spoilers beyond what was warned in the thread title and initial post, I think it's only fair that people use spoiler tags or at least give warnings and some spoiler space.

*sigh* I'm being selective in what I want to expose myself to... but if people are going to be careless with spoilers then I might just have to avoid all threads that contain any possible movie spoilers, which is a shame because some of the stuff I've allowed myself to be exposed to I've actually enjoyed (such as the one with that giant explosion on the set).

Thanatos
8th September 2008, 12:44 PM
Well to be fair Goktimus, the thread title has "spoilers". It's kind of assumed that there will be spoilers and that's the risk you take.

You can avoid these threads if it irks you so :\

GoktimusPrime
8th September 2008, 01:15 PM
Well I thought it was spoilers specific to a debut image of a Transformer - as the title suggests. But yeah, I think I'm gonna have to just avoid all TF2 related threads now. *withdraws from this thread*

FFN
8th September 2008, 04:12 PM
Gutsman Heavy: PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS! :mad:

If you were in the same room as me I would've kicked you in the janglies by now*. But in lieu of that I'll have to do it via "cyberspace".

<kick.to.the.janglies> Punch yourself in the nads to simulate this effect. (-_-)

*I'm not kidding. Last time someone gave me an unsolicited movie spoiler... he was hunched over gasping for breath with his hand on his crotch. :mad: :mad: But wasn't that officially confirmed for reals?

kup
10th September 2008, 02:56 PM
Did you guys see Jar Jar Bot? He was quickly removed from TFW.

Yeah it sucked every bit as much as Jar Jar, perhaps more. Let's hope it wasn't real.

Seibertron still has it:

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/chevy-trax-robot-mode-revealed-/13923/

Gutsman Heavy
10th September 2008, 03:17 PM
looks very much like an orange Bumblebee

i_amtrunks
10th September 2008, 03:30 PM
Yeah two robot modes that look far too similar to 2007 movie robot modes attached to supposed 2009 movie vehicle modes coming out one after the other.

more than a bit suss, but it's suckered some in.

Pulse
10th September 2008, 04:00 PM
What's that 2nd picture supposed to be? :confused: Is that even a TF? :D

kup
10th September 2008, 04:09 PM
What's that 2nd picture supposed to be? :confused: Is that even a TF? :D

I call him Jar Jar bot.

It is presently not confirmed but it appears to be a retarded robot face.

Pulse
10th September 2008, 04:28 PM
lol :D

He's kinda orangy...

Maybe he's the movie version of Wheelie? :D I hope he gets vaporised... ;)