PDA

View Full Version : IDW TPBs

Verno
20th April 2015, 03:43 PM
I recently picked up the trades of Infiltration, Escalation and Devastation, so as I find myself at the start, I figured I'd put the feelers out and slowly start to collect the others.

Does anyone have the TPBs of Stormbringer and Spotlight Volume 1 for sale?

Trent
20th April 2015, 04:42 PM
You can't have Stormbringer or the spotlights, but if you get into the ongoing series, I have them and don't really want them. I've tried selling them before with no success so I'm sure we could work something out :)

Verno
20th April 2015, 04:58 PM
You can't have Stormbringer or the spotlights, but if you get into the ongoing series, I have them and don't really want them. I've tried selling them before with no success so I'm sure we could work something out :)

Sweet as. Once I've tracked them down and am up to date (so to speak), I'll be in touch :)

Paulbot
20th April 2015, 05:29 PM
Sweet as. Once I've tracked them down and am up to date (so to speak), I'll be in touch :)

I am selling the Stormbringer single issues in my sale thread (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=16226) ($2 for the set of four) and I have the Spotlights for sale too (they were on hold from a while back that never went through). I am selling cheap ;)

Verno
20th April 2015, 06:19 PM
I am selling the Stormbringer single issues in my sale thread (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=16226) ($2 for the set of four) and I have the Spotlights for sale too (they were on hold from a while back that never went through). I am selling cheap ;)

Hot damn, if only you had the TPBs rather than the individual issues... :(

Paulbot
20th April 2015, 06:27 PM
Hot damn, if only you had the TPBs rather than the individual issues... :(

Yeah I know... I'm getting rid of the issues because I now have the collections myself :o

Verno
20th April 2015, 06:28 PM
Yeah I know... I'm getting rid of the issues because I now have the collections myself :o

The only thing missing is a nice collated image on the spines of the TPBs. That would have been a nice touch.

i_amtrunks
20th April 2015, 11:11 PM
There's a new IDW trade that collects the first 12 Spotlights. About 30 on bookdepositorycouk. I've just ordered one as I can never find the first collection.

Good luck with Stormbringer, until they reprint it you're going to have to pay overs for it.

Verno
21st April 2015, 10:23 AM
There's a new IDW trade that collects the first 12 Spotlights. About 30 on bookdepositorycouk. I've just ordered one as I can never find the first collection.

Good luck with Stormbringer, until they reprint it you're going to have to pay overs for it.

Cheers for the heads-up, Trunks :)

Seraphim Prime
21st April 2015, 11:18 AM
As Trunks has said, since you're getting into the TPBs so late, it may be easier to look into the Hardcover collections that they've released and/or the omnibus collections.

Verno
21st April 2015, 11:42 AM
As Trunks has said, since you're getting into the TPBs so late, it may be easier to look into the Hardcover collections that they've released and/or the omnibus collections.

I'm in no rush to get them, so I'll happily browse for a bit. But if I get desperate later on, I'll know where to go :p

Verno
27th April 2015, 12:25 PM
I found Stormbringer on eBay for $15, so now I'm just after Spotlight Volumes 1 and 2 for the moment.