PDA

View Full Version : Anime cel gallery for sale

TAAUBlaster
10th May 2015, 09:10 AM
Not sure how many anime collectors we have here, but I'm selling my collection of animation cels.

In my gallery http://ltcg.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp you will find a lot of anime series', and a decent spread between cels and douga. My whole gallery is up for offers!

I've got prices listed on everything in US dollars, but I'll do a little better price for Aussies as I'd rather send locally than overseas. Or if anyone would like to make reasonable offers - that's possible as well.

My Ebay feedback is listed here http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=prime00

I have cels/douga from series such as:
Girls Bravo
Mezzo Forte (including hentai cels. these are password protected, so please PM for the password)
Yellow Star
You're Under Arrest
Bubblegum Crisis OVA(and 2040)
Angel Cop
Kite
Plastic Little
Astro Boy
To Heart
TMNT
I also have some Ikkitousen rilezu commissioned from Anime World Star directly.

If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM :)
Thanks for looking!

valkyrie_76
10th May 2015, 12:31 PM
Dammit :rolleyes:

You hooked me :p

Magnus
13th May 2015, 10:57 PM
Link doesn't work :(

Edit: Don't know if it's just me, but I've tried viewing other Rubberslug pages without success.

TAAUBlaster
14th May 2015, 09:13 AM
Link doesn't work :(

Edit: Don't know if it's just me, but I've tried viewing other Rubberslug pages without success.

The link seems to be working ok on my end at the moment (unless RS was maybe down when you tried before?)

I'll shoot you a PM with all the series I have, and if there's something maybe you're interested in, I can shoot you a Photobucket link to check out what I've got :)

Magnus
14th May 2015, 06:02 PM
Thanks! Rubberslug works now - must've been down last night :rolleyes:

Some nice cels you've got there!

TAAUBlaster
15th May 2015, 11:25 AM
Thanks man! Took me along time to find some of these, and many nervous late nights watching Yahoo Japan auctions tick down :p

If there's anything you might be interested in, shoot me a PM :)

Panda
28th May 2015, 06:09 PM
Just found this posting by accident. I'm interested. But I think my PM is locked during the probationary period. ;)

TAAUBlaster
6th June 2015, 10:41 AM
Hi Panda! So sorry - I didn't even see this reply :o
I've sent an email to you :)

TAAUBlaster
22nd August 2015, 11:03 AM
Bump. Still lots of stuff for sale :)

valkyrie_76
22nd August 2015, 06:44 PM
Bump. Still lots of stuff for sale :)

Dont tempt me :D:D

TAAUBlaster
25th August 2015, 08:22 PM
Dont tempt me :D:D

Plenty of stuff that would look great in your gallery man :p :D

valkyrie_76
25th August 2015, 09:46 PM
Plenty of stuff that would look great in your gallery man :p :D

Already looking at one or two :rolleyes: and I still have a large pile of cels still to scan to put up on rubberslug. Also getting peoplenow asking "Nice stuff, any for sale?" :D ......NOT FOR SALE!!!!

TAAUBlaster
20th March 2016, 08:58 PM
Bump!

Making a push to try and get rid of everything before resorting to Ebay. Make an offer, or I can give my original price paid and open up negotiations from there. ;)

TAAUBlaster
25th March 2016, 05:37 PM
Bump, and a big update to my gallery. I've added prices (all in $USD, but I will convert and give better prices to Aussies.) to each piece.
I have also updated and added a lot of new items that I didn't have scanned before including:

Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny rilezu
Shakugan no Shana
Suzuka
Gravion BANK sets, to name a few.

These prices are quite negotiable. These are not firm prices, and I am open to discussing offers weather on single items or multiple items. Shoot me a PM! ;)

valkyrie_76
26th March 2016, 12:16 AM
Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny rilezu

I must not look.......I must not look......I must not look...

Damn its Kanu :eek::mad::(

TAAUBlaster
26th March 2016, 01:19 PM
I must not look.......I must not look......I must not look...

Damn its Kanu :eek::mad::(

And a cracker of an image of her too, right? :p

These ones weren't offered for sale by AnimeWorld Star (who were the exclusive store to be allowed to do the IT rilezu.) but I knew a guy who knew the owner, and set it up that if I sent him screens of what I wanted, he would get them made up for me specially :D

helevorn12
20th October 2016, 01:19 PM
Interested in some things displayed on your site and have been waiting for acct on here to be "activated" so i could PM ya. Hoping you still have some available? How do i go about purchasing? and interested to see the private section if i may.

TAAUBlaster
20th October 2016, 04:51 PM
Hi Helevorn. Thanks for taking a look :) Which cels are you interested in?

As a new member here, you won't have access to the PM system. I assume you are the same "helevorn" who sent me a message which I replied to on TFW2005 also? If that's the case it might be easier to deal through TFW2005's PM system. Or, if you like just send me a message through the "Send feedback" section of my galley site.
http://ltcg.rubberslug.com/gallery/feedback.asp And we can communicate through there. :)

Unfortunately I can't post the password to the private section here in this thread, as the private section contains hentai images. But assuming you're over 21, I have no problem in giving you the password via TFW PM, or email through the galley feedback page. :)

TAAUBlaster
14th September 2019, 10:19 PM
Bit of a necro bump as I still have plenty of cels and sketches for sale.

amon
17th January 2020, 01:31 PM
any knows some 2nd hand anime market, or website, bbs? I have several piles of these stuff to off load cheap.