9th September 2008, 10:04 AM
Kid's week at Target
September 11 -Sep 17

Only indicates sale on Universer 2.0 items
Universe deluxes $19 (Save $5)
Voyagers $35 each (save $10)
Robot heroes $8 each (save $2)

Also worth noting "no deposit layby kid's clothes and toys"

http://target.dynamiccatalogue.com.au/portal/dynamiccatalogue?cataloguename=Toys+%26+Games&gotopage=20&pageview=two&CatalogueID=1186359532495

i_amtrunks
9th September 2008, 10:25 AM
Woo-hoo!

Glad I waited to buy the Universe figures now!

jacksplatt11
9th September 2008, 10:32 AM
arrr nothing off ultras? i want onslaught..

GoktimusPrime
9th September 2008, 10:55 AM
yeah same - onslaught is the only universe figure out now I'd consider getting. I'm getting Henkeis for the rest.

STL
9th September 2008, 11:24 AM
:D

JuzMel
9th September 2008, 11:29 AM
Arrgghh they are cheaper than the Kmart sale the last time! Now have to finish layby and refund.. * what a hassle.... * :p

Also 20% off Lego
Discounts on Clone Wars figures

Click here for Catalogue (http://target.dynamiccatalogue.com.au/portal/dynamiccatalogue?CatalogueID=1186359532495&pageview=thumbnail&selectedCategoryId=2299&selectedCategoryName=Toys+%26+Games&cataloguename=Toys+%26+Games)

Page 20 and 21 for TFs and Clone Wars, Page 24 for Legos

iceburn
9th September 2008, 11:35 AM
Arrgghh they are cheaper than the Kmart sale the last time! Now have to finish layby and refund.. * what a hassle.... * :p

Mei...you need Sunstreaker's receipt too??

STL
9th September 2008, 11:39 AM
Crap! I just realised that both Legos and TFs are on sale! I am so stuffed! :D

JuzMel
9th September 2008, 11:45 AM
Mei...you need Sunstreaker's receipt too??
Yeah if you have the time. I'll just grab them first. But for Prowl, Tankor, Heavy Load and Blaster refunds, it saves me about $15 already for the 4 figures. Now is a good excuse to get the Robot Heroes though.. heehee

llamatron
9th September 2008, 11:54 AM
SWTF's are $5 off (now $25 each) too if anyone's interested.

Hmm, Robot Heroes will be mine.

Paulbot
9th September 2008, 12:45 PM
I'd buy some Marvel Crossovers at $25... and a discount on the Ultras would be nice. I've got the deluxes but I will head off to buy the Robot Heroes.

i_amtrunks
9th September 2008, 01:21 PM
I'd buy some Marvel Crossovers at $25... and a discount on the Ultras would be nice. I've got the deluxes but I will head off to buy the Robot Heroes.

Its amazing how chipping a few dollars off the price of these figures makes many of us very open to buying figures that we hesitated for earlier. I'm the same, I'll be buying some crossover figures if I get the chance, as well as finishing off the Robot Heroes.

If only the sale prices were the everyday prices, then we would'nt have to hold off on buying things, we would just buy them!

(or wait till they went on sale and get $15 deluxes, whatever!:p)

Paulbot
9th September 2008, 01:45 PM
I almost bought the heroes and Ultras while I was out shopping on Saturday but I said to myself, I said "Paul, no, wait for a 20% off sale and save some dollars". However I then went to Big W and caved in and bought two Deluxes for their regular low price.

blackie
9th September 2008, 02:08 PM
:( ive been to 3 targets in the past week and havent seen a single galvatron. hopefully they will restock right before the sale and ill be happy, and at target centrals door at opening time :)

liegeprime
9th September 2008, 02:24 PM
Hmmm I already bought most of em- except the two Voyagers which have not tickled my fancy... yet hopefully while the sale is on, Ill drop by and check it out.... havent seen any of the new robot heroes though... would indeed be a good time to get them cheaper.:D

autobreadticon
9th September 2008, 06:47 PM
No deposit layby , WAHAO

Gutsman Heavy
9th September 2008, 06:50 PM
cool, I'll have to nab Blaster, Galv if they have him, and maybe Octane. Henkei will do for the others.

Soundwarp
10th September 2008, 06:31 AM
Man i need Big W to have a sale on the big guys.

Fungal Infection
10th September 2008, 08:13 AM

Also 20% off Lego
Discounts on Clone Wars figures

Click here for Catalogue (http://target.dynamiccatalogue.com.au/portal/dynamiccatalogue?CatalogueID=1186359532495&pageview=thumbnail&selectedCategoryId=2299&selectedCategoryName=Toys+%26+Games&cataloguename=Toys+%26+Games)

Page 20 and 21 for TFs and Clone Wars, Page 24 for Legos

I see we've turned Mel to the darkside when it comes to Lego! :D Perfect timing since I just picked up the Agents Command Base and Mars Mission Hypersonic Operations Craft yesterday, I'll just wait an extra day to build them and get an exchange.

piratescratch
10th September 2008, 09:45 AM
Won't be shopping for Transformers, already picked up all of the Universe wave one deluxes and have no interest in wave two.

However the 20% off Lego, is it all or just selected items? I might just pick up Agents Mission 6: Mobile Command Center. I believe Target is selling them at $130, so with 20% off that comes to $104 which is extremely tempting.

Tommy K
10th September 2008, 10:09 AM
darn it i might have to go all the way into sydney this weekend to get onslaught. but also need reign of starscream and everything else, darn me with my money issues, i must decide whether to get ross, or onslaught this weekend, what should i do?

JuzMel
10th September 2008, 10:28 AM
I see we've turned Mel to the darkside when it comes to Lego! :D Perfect timing since I just picked up the Agents Command Base and Mars Mission Hypersonic Operations Craft yesterday, I'll just wait an extra day to build them and get an exchange.
Nooooo I HAVEN'T gone over to the dark side yet.. still not bad at keeping my fingers in the pocket, I put up those Lego discounts for YOU guys.. heehee :D

i_amtrunks
10th September 2008, 10:32 AM
darn it i might have to go all the way into sydney this weekend to get onslaught. but also need reign of starscream and everything else, darn me with my money issues, i must decide whether to get ross, or onslaught this weekend, what should i do?

I wouldn't waste the trip trying to get Onslaught Kuzzy, Target does not have the Ultra's on sale in their Catalogue, only the Deluxe's and the Voyagers, which are repaints anyway.

Might be worth your while to wait till closer to Christmas to get the trade version of Reign of Starscream too.

Tommy K
10th September 2008, 12:51 PM
but ive allready gotten most of the issues unless someone wants to buy the issues from me?

i_amtrunks
10th September 2008, 01:15 PM
but ive allready gotten most of the issues unless someone wants to buy the issues from me?

Well if thats the case, and your heading into the city anyway, just get ROS. Wouldn't bother with the long walk to Broadway Target since they dont have Onslaught on sale, not even sure in the City Woolworths/Big W stocks Transformers like the metro stores do.

JuzMel
11th September 2008, 09:53 AM
Just came back from Target Forest Hill. They had quite a few Sunstreaker, Tankor, Prowl and the new Universe Robot Heroes as well. No sight of Voyagers, I asked the sales rep and he said they were sold out and he expects stock should refill in 1-2 days.

Borgeman
11th September 2008, 10:18 AM
just claimed the G1 robot heroes

George

amon
11th September 2008, 02:03 PM
Damm, nothing in Broadway, not even one classic 2.0 there

has any one tryed their luck elsewhere?

autobreadticon
11th September 2008, 02:20 PM
can you trick retailers to match the price of deluxes from other series at $19 during the sale?

Saintly
11th September 2008, 02:26 PM
can you trick retailers to match the price of deluxes from other series at $19 during the sale?

you don't have to trick them... most would price match if you have a catalogue that proofs it

Thanatos
11th September 2008, 03:12 PM
Nothing at all at Target Chermside. Very disappointed.

Soundwarp
11th September 2008, 08:23 PM
Thanks for saving me the drive dude!!!

i_amtrunks
12th September 2008, 10:08 AM
Target Blacktown and Mt Druitt both had the Wave 1 deluxes.

Would not advise any figures in either store unless you want to fix up alot of paint apps.

Stompy
12th September 2008, 10:19 AM
Targets on my side of town seem to be stocked relatively well of both wave 1 deluxes and voyagers plus the new Robot Heroes. Pity I already have the figures. Although I did pick up the last of the Lego sets I wanted.

SofaMan
12th September 2008, 12:45 PM
Yeah, I've already bought the Deluxes at full retail, so I'll only be getting the Robot Heroes. :)

dirge
12th September 2008, 10:42 PM
Target Hurstville was typically cr4p last night. One Prowl, no sign of any other new stock. They always receive next-to-no TF stock, which never lasts.

iceburn
12th September 2008, 10:47 PM
the Target i go to still has 2 sets of Voyagers and just 1 Prowl and Sunstreaker left

no other new stock....

JuzMel
12th September 2008, 11:14 PM
Target Forest Hill still had the full wave available. I had 4-5 each of Blaster and Heavy Load to choose from and also about 1-2 of each Sun streaker, Prowl and Tankor. Also a couple of the Robot Heroes left. Nothing new though, no Acid Storm or Galvatron