PDA

View Full Version : EMS Question

loophole
20th May 2015, 07:43 AM
I wasn't to sure and wanted to confirm does EMS tracking require a signature on delivery?

Tia

G1Optimal
20th May 2015, 04:17 PM
Yes it dose

prjkt
20th May 2015, 04:33 PM
Unless you use Auspost's parcel locker system, uses a couple of codes as identifying info instead

drifand
2nd June 2015, 09:40 AM
Unless you use Auspost's parcel locker system, uses a couple of codes as identifying info instead

that is correct.

drifand
4th June 2015, 11:41 AM
Wow ems from Osaka is definitely slow, this is like my third time buying and shipping via ems and tracking is still showing outward office international. On the third day!

G1Optimal
4th June 2015, 12:06 PM
Wow ems from Osaka is definitely slow, this is like my third time buying and shipping via ems and tracking is still showing outward office international. On the third day!

Whats the expected time frame from japan?
i know hong kong (robotkingdom) is 3-4 days which i get it in that time not including sunday and saturday eventhough some of my ems parcels get event scanned on saturday?:confused:

It might because of a backlog, waiting for a flight out or national holidays etc....

twincobra
4th June 2015, 12:10 PM

Have you checked Australia post website?

drifand
4th June 2015, 04:45 PM
Have you checked Australia post website?

yup, same thing, still showing Osaka. I mean this is third time unlucky, I think I won't order from there if I can.

I remembered one of my items came like on the third week. and it was EMS.
good grief.

Anything from Tokyo it be here by tomorrow.

twincobra
4th June 2015, 07:38 PM
yup, same thing, still showing Osaka. I mean this is third time unlucky, I think I won't order from there if I can.

I remembered one of my items came like on the third week. and it was EMS.
good grief.

Anything from Tokyo it be here by tomorrow.

It's happened to me before, no update then bam, it's almost at your doorstep.

drifand
4th June 2015, 08:35 PM
It's happened to me before, no update then bam, it's almost at your doorstep.

you might be right. Well just wait.