PDA

View Full Version : How much are DOTM card inserts worth?

TazD
20th May 2015, 03:30 PM
Hi, Just wondering how much the Chromium Cards are worth? As they are 1 in 48 packs and I have Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and 'Autobots'. Or even the other inserts that are 1 in 12 packs or 1 in 24 packs? Thanks.

Megatran
21st May 2015, 08:19 PM
Very little if at all. RobotKingdom are giving DOTM trading card packs away for 'free' with any purchase over US$50 IIRC. Probably best served as trading cards.

Which reminds me, I need to put up my wants list of DOTM cards.

Sharky
21st May 2015, 09:34 PM
Hi, Just wondering how much the Chromium Cards are worth? As they are 1 in 48 packs and I have Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and 'Autobots'. Or even the other inserts that are 1 in 12 packs or 1 in 24 packs? Thanks.

not much at all I am afraid you can probably get them all for a couple of dollars each

it wasn't a popular set

UltraMarginal
22nd May 2015, 02:47 PM
I have probably received over 100 cards, maybe even as much as 200 from Robot Kingdom in the last couple years. there are some nice ones in there, I'm just trying to figure out if I want to buy the folder sheets and folder so I can flick through them for a proper look.

MayzaPrime
22nd May 2015, 03:52 PM
I have probably received over 100 cards, maybe even as much as 200 from Robot Kingdom in the last couple years. there are some nice ones in there, I'm just trying to figure out if I want to buy the folder sheets and folder so I can flick through them for a proper look.

I just asked RK if I could have a folder for free... :D

All I said was, I have placed alot of orders with you (RK) recently and now have a lot of cards can you please send me a folder.

They sent me a folder in my next order :D

UltraMarginal
22nd May 2015, 04:40 PM
I think I'll try that when I next place an order with them.

Megatran
22nd May 2015, 06:01 PM
I think I'll try that when I next place an order with them.
If no luck, I've got a spare that I can send your way. I'll see if I can grab one of those parcel satchel bags from work.

Wouldn't mind swaping for some cards that I need.

BigTransformerTrev
22nd May 2015, 06:12 PM
Heh. - I bought a pack and never got around to opening them. They are prob in a crate somewhere

Megatran
31st May 2015, 03:33 PM
Probably the best way to answer this question is with this link from BBTS.

Transformers Dark of The Moon Trading Cards (http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=FM10000&mode=retail)