PDA

View Full Version : Best way to get new SDCC exclusives?

Crimson Prime
6th June 2015, 09:25 AM
Hi all, not sure if this was the right spot to post but here goes;

Does anyone know the best online retailer for getting the SDCC exclusives when they first become available? I'm really wanting that fembot combiner hunters pack.

Thanks.

prjkt
6th June 2015, 11:28 AM
I'm in the same boat, and tbh other than flying over there for the convention, I don't see any easy option - best bet is to sit on the online retailers, see who gets them (RK and BBTS usually do iirc)

Zommael
6th June 2015, 11:43 AM
At very least Devastator is going to be released over here at the Sydney and Brisbane Oz Comic Cons in September. Griffin's report seemed to imply Devastator is not the only exclusive being brought over for that event, but the others might be non-TF (I'm hoping for Marvel Legends myself). No word on how many or how much of Devastator.

DELTAprime
6th June 2015, 12:51 PM
In the past I've gone to Robot Kingdom, thats where I got my Blaster and Titan Metroplex from at a reasonable price. For last years Knights of Unicron set I found a good deal on ebay. Right now the preorders for the Fembots are rather high, wait a little while and there should be better prices from some scalpers. Also if your quick you can grab them from BBTS.

Crimson Prime
6th June 2015, 01:55 PM
Thanks, I'll keep an eye on them.