PDA

View Full Version : Is this ebay seller for real?

frozensage
2nd July 2015, 11:27 PM
Saw a new seller from china selling mp10 prime, soundwave and afew others for $70-$90 on ebay. Says comes with coin. Even has a whole set of cw wave3 for $79 incl shipping. Should I be tempted?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hot-Takara-Tomy-Japan-Transformers-Masterpiece-G1-Soundwave-MP-13-Laserbeak-/291504943755

drifand
3rd July 2015, 12:01 AM
No feedback on toys so I think is fake.

CBratron
3rd July 2015, 03:08 AM
Yeah. Sounds like KO to me too.

ZoonMaster5000
3rd July 2015, 03:56 AM
He's sold 6 phone chargers in the last 12 months so I'd say too good to be true.

Lint
3rd July 2015, 05:36 AM
Never trust (or even patronise) a public listing that only uses stock photos. You need proof of life

ampoldj
3rd July 2015, 07:12 AM
Lately, there has been heaps of TF sellers at ebay (selling especially MPs) that are suspicious. Most of their items are about the same price. Some looks like they are using multiple accounts like one saying from Malaysia then the other says from Singapore but items sold are the same. Please be cautious if you know it is too good to be true.

Lint
3rd July 2015, 08:01 AM
Lately, there has been heaps of TF sellers at ebay (selling especially MPs) that are suspicious. Most of their items are about the same price. Some looks like they are using multiple accounts like one saying from Malaysia then the other says from Singapore but items sold are the same. Please be cautious if you know it is too good to be true.

A lot of sellers on ebay do this in general. It's so that they can catch the ebay users that search for items listed only within their country (which I believe is the default setting for a new ebay account)