PDA

View Full Version : Pics of next 2 Movie Battle Scene packs.

griffin
14th September 2008, 12:26 PM
Posted over at TFW2005 by our own Autobreadticon, but since he hasn't yet posted anything here, this is what he has found on the RobotKingdom store site:

Hasbro Transformers Movie Screen Battles
Optimus Prime vs. Bonecrusher (Freeway Battle)
Megatron vs. Jazz (Battle over Mission City)

1 voyager + 1 Deluxe
available mid of Nov 2008.

Both are US Target exclusives, so no guarantee of release here.

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=Category&II=TFMSB003&lang=us&CatID=1_47

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=Category&II=TFMSB004&lang=us&CatID=1_47

Pics mirrored here:
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-9/new-images-of-upcoming-target-movie-screen-battles-exclusives-165780/

Megatron is definitely recoloured, so hopefully the other three are (doesn't look too obvious yet in those photos).

Kyle
14th September 2008, 06:37 PM
Prime is definitely recoloured too. I'll grab a 2-pack for him.

kup
14th September 2008, 06:39 PM
not for me. A bit on the lame side.

Stompy
14th September 2008, 08:30 PM
Strange recolours. It's time to move on from the original movie line though Hasbro, especially when they start using flesh tones.

STL
15th September 2008, 01:20 AM
I was going to get all the movie screen battles at one point, now, I'm not so sure. They look pretty fugly (the megs and jazz one) and the Prime and Bonecrusher one is horribly mis-scaled. Prime looks like a school yard bully next poor widdle Boney.

Soundwarp
15th September 2008, 06:12 AM
not for me. A bit on the lame side.

I agree!

iceburn
15th September 2008, 09:22 AM
not tempting me to get them at all....
we need screen battle packs...not repaints!
couldn't we have more scenes from the movie?

Some ideas?
Sam and his family at their home with Bumblebee
Sam, the 2 dogs with Bumblebee at the car yard
Sector 7 agents with Ice Megatron at Hover Dam
Ironhide flying over the girl in the city scene
Mountain Dew Dispensor with other allspark figures?

STL
15th September 2008, 12:07 PM
Some ideas?
Sam and his family at their home with Bumblebee
Sam, the 2 dogs with Bumblebee at the car yard
Sector 7 agents with Ice Megatron at Hover Dam
Ironhide flying over the girl in the city scene
Mountain Dew Dispensor with other allspark figures?

Now those packs I'd want!

(Though I'd buy anything with an Ironhide anyway) :D

iceburn
15th September 2008, 12:10 PM
well...actually if these 2 new packs come exactly like the Move "SCENE"
where

Prime has the SWORD and attacking Bonecrusher with the head pop out..(yes, i'll buy that)

OR

Megatron (with no ice feature) gripping Jazz into 2 parts (yes, i'll buy this too!!)

Not just 2 plain simple moulds that have been repainted just to be sold to us

griffin
15th September 2008, 12:50 PM
I was just about to say the same thing Iceburn. The Movie Scene packs need to be arranged as the movie scene, otherwise, it's just boring. And doesn't fit properly with the previous four.

Pulse
15th September 2008, 03:15 PM
A Fire-Ice Voyager Megs? What's the point??? :confused:

JuzMel
17th September 2008, 01:29 PM
I honestly cannot see the any "scene" going on in these 2 packs, as compared to the first 4. Meh.. probably pass and wait till no one buys them and BBTS slashes down the prices.. :p

kup
17th September 2008, 03:48 PM
I honestly cannot see the any "scene" going on in these 2 packs, as compared to the first 4. Meh.. probably pass and wait till no one buys them and BBTS slashes down the prices.. :p

They are justifying them as 'scenes' because the backdrop of the box is a scene from the movie, otherwise they are just standard pointless movie repaints.

This shows utter laziness from Hasbro and a blatant attempt at snaring costumers.

GoktimusPrime
17th September 2008, 08:44 PM
Am I the only person who wants to see proper action figures of the movie humans instead of just unarticulated PVC figurines?? They could do a Sam figure really easily by just repainting (preferably retooling to) a Mutt Williams figure. They could possible retool/repaint some G.I. Joe figures for some of the army and Sector-7 dudes?

It'd be really neat if Takara(TOMY) gave us Microman versions of the movie humans.

Come on HasTak!!

Golden Phoenix
18th September 2008, 12:21 PM
Am I the only person who wants to see proper action figures of the movie humans instead of just unarticulated PVC figurines?? They could do a Sam figure really easily by just repainting (preferably retooling to) a Mutt Williams figure. They could possible retool/repaint some G.I. Joe figures for some of the army and Sector-7 dudes?

It'd be really neat if Takara(TOMY) gave us Microman versions of the movie humans.

Come on HasTak!!

Megan Fox said in an interview that she would quit or something if they released a figure of her
Which sucks. How are we supposed to make the end scene from the first move?!

Saintly
18th September 2008, 12:26 PM
Megan Fox said in an interview that she would quit or something if they released a figure of her

hmmm who would make more money? the toy figure or the movie??? :confused::eek:

Pulse
18th September 2008, 12:38 PM

Eh, No great loss... :D

They could always introduce her sister as being Carly & all would be honky-dorey... :)