PDA

View Full Version : Little Warp?

Soundwarp
17th January 2008, 08:12 PM
Yeah that's right, there will be a little Warp entering the world in June :D

Man i'm lucky because i was supposed to be back in the desert then too. Luck have it i got out of that trip so i can be here for the birth of my first :D

Tiby
17th January 2008, 08:17 PM
Congratulations! Of course, much of the credit will need to go to Mrs Warp... :)

Bartrim
17th January 2008, 08:19 PM
As a fellow father I must pass on my congrats dude.

TheDirtyDigger
17th January 2008, 08:22 PM
Congratulations! Of course, much of the credit will need to go to Mrs Warp... :)

Hey don't discount the effort SW put in as well. Lotta people forget the male has to go through the difficult and sometimes painful process of unbridled copulation in the first place.

Congrats mate! It is the best news anyone can recieve. Having kids is what life's all about...literally.
I'm trying to squeeze a fourth out coz I want more, fine, strong sons but I'm starting to fear all my energon has dried up.

Best wishes to your woman as well.

liegeprime
17th January 2008, 08:42 PM
Oh congrats! you'll be having a minicon!:D:D:D

The_Damned
17th January 2008, 08:51 PM
congratulations. there will a damned 1.2 at the end of April to

iceburn
17th January 2008, 08:53 PM
hahahahaa little warp and little damned
congrats

STL
17th January 2008, 10:29 PM
Congrats!

I'm sure Soundwarp would prefer to have little warp called a Micromaster rather than pesky Mini-Con. Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?

omega3
17th January 2008, 10:40 PM
congratulations soundwarp,
such good news

Saintly
17th January 2008, 10:42 PM
congrats to both you damned warp! for making little damned warp(s) with mrs damned warp! :)

To soundwarp, enjoy what's left of your "couple" days/weeks/months... there won't be much left... after that.. the all brand new warp takes over! :D

I supposed you've already seen WST warp on the ultrasound? :D

SofaMan
17th January 2008, 10:50 PM
Miniwarp? Microwarp? Nanowarp? :)

Adzma
17th January 2008, 11:27 PM
Make sure that after Mummy and Daddy, Optimus Prime is the first thing he/she sees in life. Then, flood him/her with constant Transformers progaganda so that Big Warp's collection can live on forever and be past on to generations upon generations of Warps.

roller
18th January 2008, 12:47 AM
Remember kids are not like pets

they are not just for christmas...they keep up to 3 months in a fridge

Please dont name children Taylor, Tailor, Tiler or Darrel

Soundwarp
18th January 2008, 06:01 AM
Congrats!

I'm sure Soundwarp would prefer to have little warp called a Micromaster rather than pesky Mini-Con. Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?

Nah i don't want to know

Congrats to you mate

congrats to both you damned warp! for making little damned warp(s) with mrs damned warp! :)

To soundwarp, enjoy what's left of your "couple" days/weeks/months... there won't be much left... after that.. the all brand new warp takes over! :D

I supposed you've already seen WST warp on the ultrasound? :D

Yes indeedie!

Make sure that after Mummy and Daddy, Optimus Prime is the first thing he/she sees in life. Then, flood him/her with constant Transformers progaganda so that Big Warp's collection can live on forever and be past on to generations upon generations of Warps.

Dude come on, you know this for the truth :D

Bartrim
18th January 2008, 08:37 AM

Thats what I did. First toy my minicon received was Softimus Prime and that is the only toy I allow in his cot of a night. I'm making sure he develops an attachment to Prime:D

GoktimusPrime
18th January 2008, 11:20 AM
Congrats to all soon-to-be parents. :)

So you're not keeping this one sealed? ;) :p

Saintly
18th January 2008, 11:56 AM
So you're not keeping this one sealed? ;) :p

ROFL! that was good! :) probably not going to thumb-tacked it to the wall either :D LOL

j/k damned

ps. perhaps mods should change the thread title to "a little damned & a little warp"? if soundwarp is willing :D

Kyle
18th January 2008, 12:31 PM
Congrat to Big Warp and Damned 1.0 :D

Bartrim
18th January 2008, 01:07 PM

So if you are The_Damned 1.0 and the new baby will be damned 1.2 I'm guessing Lily is damned 1.1. What does that make Katrina?:p

BTW Sorry if I got the names wrong. I haven't had much sleep and my brain is pretty fried.

jaydisc
18th January 2008, 02:18 PM
Congrats Warp to you and your lady! I got my first jaydisc Legend figure four months ago. I got him an CyberSlammer Bumblebee for his first xmas just passed. I'm gonna wait till he can speak and then he can decide if he wants to be an MISB collector or not. :D

kup
18th January 2008, 03:04 PM
Congratulations to both Soundwarp and The Damned.
________
Ktm 450Sx-F (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/KTM_450SX-F)

Borgeman
18th January 2008, 05:29 PM
yeah guys congrats :D

George

Scattershot
18th January 2008, 05:54 PM
Awesome news buddy! Congrats!

Tober
19th January 2008, 08:24 AM
Congratulations Soundwarp!

Maybe you should buy a Soundwave 6" Titanium. It has a diaper. ;)

Thanatos
19th January 2008, 11:29 AM
Congrats go out to The Damned and Soundwarp!

GoktimusPrime
19th January 2008, 01:11 PM
Now all those TF plushies and PlaySkool TFs will finally come in handy! :D

Btw, I have a spare copy of "Transformers Go-Bots" (aka Transformers Big Adventures) - a TF cartoon meant for infants/pre-schoolers if anyone is interested. :)

That's right, indoctrinate them while they're young!

Saintly
21st January 2008, 10:58 AM
i'll take you up on that offer, Gok! spare copy of go-bots i meant... marcus would love to know what his dad fusses about..

GoktimusPrime
21st January 2008, 11:30 AM
no worries - remind me to bring it for the next Syd meet. :)