PDA

View Full Version : Looking for CW Blackjack

Bowser The Second
4th August 2015, 04:24 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy or if anyone is offering to sell a CW Blackjack? He's the last bit I need to complete my Menasor set. Will gladly buy pre-owned and loose as well.

Bowser The Second
18th August 2015, 02:31 PM
I'm still looking to buy a CW Blackjack. I really don't want to resort to buying an overpriced one for $70 on ebay.

Raider
18th August 2015, 02:59 PM
I managed to grab one last week from amazon US site. Was US$10.99 plus postage of US$5.59. Might have some luck trying there.

Bowser The Second
19th August 2015, 01:25 PM
I managed to grab one last week from amazon US site. Was US$10.99 plus postage of US$5.59. Might have some luck trying there.

You did? Damn, I just checked and it says it's now $28 for one. Still it's probably the cheapest I've seen it online.

Bowser The Second
1st September 2015, 03:48 PM
Well, I managed to find one on ebay for about $35. A bit much but it was the best I was likely going to get.

UltraMarginal
1st September 2015, 04:28 PM
ouch, I'm hoping they will eventually turn up here, I'm still waiting.

BigTransformerTrev
1st September 2015, 05:35 PM
You can preorder then at BBTS - stock is supposed to come in within the next 10 days

CyberiusPrime
2nd September 2015, 07:04 AM
Hi

If you do decide to do an order maybe check out who else would be keen to save shipping, I know I would be in on it for 2 to 3 units

Cheers

UltraMarginal
2nd September 2015, 06:28 PM
I have nothing else to order from BBTS especially given the atrocious dollar at the moment.

on top of that, I usually order several hundred dollars worth of stuff to make shipping from them viable. These just don't cut the mustard on their own.

If I can't find them here, i'll probably miss out.

BigTransformerTrev
3rd September 2015, 08:23 AM
I currently have a POL with BBTS sitting at a bit over $300us. When Blackjack arrives I'll be having it shipped.

What I can do is when Blackjack arrives see how much it adds in postage, then let people know and see if anyone wants me to add some more before I have my POL shipped.

But as UM says, it might be pricey. You will be paying $12us for the toy, then whatever the shipping cost is per unit to me (hopefully due to a decent POL already not too much). Then on top of that I live in the bush so it could be near an extra $10 for me to ship one to you. You could end up paying for Blackjack what you would normally expect to pay for a Deluxe figure.

When my Blackjack arrives, I'll let people know what the postage cost will be to get it from the States to me and we can go from there. :)

spiderken17
4th September 2015, 01:14 PM
Did this not come out over here?

aduthie1980
4th September 2015, 09:51 PM
Did this not come out over here?

Nope, no known sightings yet.

BigTransformerTrev
5th September 2015, 07:58 AM
I currently have a POL with BBTS sitting at a bit over $300us. When Blackjack arrives I'll be having it shipped.

What I can do is when Blackjack arrives see how much it adds in postage, then let people know and see if anyone wants me to add some more before I have my POL shipped.

But as UM says, it might be pricey. You will be paying $12us for the toy, then whatever the shipping cost is per unit to me (hopefully due to a decent POL already not too much). Then on top of that I live in the bush so it could be near an extra $10 for me to ship one to you. You could end up paying for Blackjack what you would normally expect to pay for a Deluxe figure.

When my Blackjack arrives, I'll let people know what the postage cost will be to get it from the States to me and we can go from there. :)

Came in last night. With postage came to $17.74us.

So that's over $20aus before you even add the postage costs of me forwarding him to you. Don't think it's worth it fellas - sorry :(

Raider
24th September 2015, 09:39 PM
If anyone is still looking for blackjack, PC has it up for 14.50 at the moment.

Sinnertwin
24th September 2015, 10:07 PM
None at mine ( we got skywarp, rodimus, groove & warpath) but ring around a few of your local Kmart's. They're starting to appear at certain stores for $19 :)