PDA

View Full Version : Deadpool move trailer is here

Tabias Prime
5th August 2015, 03:48 PM
Best laugh I have had all day and NSFW.....this will be epic and in typical Ryan Reynolds fashion...

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/the-deadpool-movie-trailer-has-arrived/1100-153128/

griffin
5th August 2015, 05:41 PM
That was good. I liked the first trailer better though.

I like Ryan Reynolds, but he's landed a lot of weak movies that his comedic style couldn't save.
I wonder why they went with him for Deadpool again, as this "reboot" means he won't be part of the X-men universe like in a cameo.... unless this is part of the new timeline in the Xmen movies. ;)

Raider
5th August 2015, 06:04 PM
I think I remember reading somewhere that he was a huge Deadpool fan and one of the driving forces behind getting a proper Deadpool movie going. I also expect that we will see him further as from what I recall, the timeline that the X-men Deadpool showed up in is now gone and replaced. I guess the old (terrible) Deadpool is history.

I thought the trailer was great. It's refreshing with so many superhero movies to see some that are just so different.

UltraMarginal
5th August 2015, 06:26 PM
That is gold, a lot of footage from the leaked trailer from over a year ago. I really like it. don't really know if it suits the character, I have read a deadpool/cable crossover and it was not that funny.

I'm looking forward to the movie, might not take my wife though, I don't know if she'll be up for all the gore.

AJ_Prime
5th August 2015, 07:07 PM
Looks fantastic, I can't wait. I noticed there were two versions of the trailer. I preferred the less PG one of course... Much truer to his character.

GoktimusPrime
5th August 2015, 10:05 PM
I liked the mild breaking the fourth wall moment with his cheeky reference to the Green Lantern movie. :D I hope that there's much more of this. :)

Bartrim
5th August 2015, 10:08 PM
Love the avocado line... :D

This will be a good movie.

MayzaPrime
5th August 2015, 10:20 PM
I watched it at work tonight (yep still at hard) hilarious doesn't begin to cover it :D

BigTransformerTrev
8th August 2015, 08:16 PM
Deadpool is amongst my fav (non-TF) characters EVER!

Got most of the comics, and those I don't have I've read and got some fact files and figures of him too. :D

I just hope they get the balance between clever humor and straight-out vulgarity right. Deadpool uses vulgarity and sex to add punch to his humor, its not the main staple. That said, it wouldn't be Deadpool without references to boobies :p

So I hope they don't muck this up like when they made The Tick (one of my other fav characters ever!) tv show but instead of making him optimistically naive they just made him dumb. :(

UltimateGalvatron
9th August 2015, 09:19 AM
Don't make it green! Or ANIMATED!

BigTransformerTrev
9th January 2016, 09:00 PM
The second trailer us up - and it is AWESOME!

http://www.foxmovies.com/movies/deadpool

or if you want the much cooler uncensored version go here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIM1HydF9UA

CHILENO20
10th January 2016, 12:16 AM
Saw the red ban trailer just after xmas, f****** awesome!!!!! "Time to make the chimmi-*******-chungas!"

griffin
10th January 2016, 11:58 AM
Damn, Ryan's looking old now, and he's only 39... or at least I hope that's make-up at the start of the trailer to go with his condition.
I really like his voice - it's one of those comedian voices that could make anything sound funny.

Jaxius._
12th January 2016, 06:15 PM
Sh*t did I leave the oven on?

BigTransformerTrev
22nd January 2016, 01:47 PM
Deadpool being a smart-arse and wishing us a Happy Australia Day :D

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2016/01/happy-australia-day-from-deadpool/

BigTransformerTrev
26th May 2016, 01:56 PM
Blu Ray & DVD came out yesterday - just went and picked mine up! :D

Tetsuwan Convoy
26th May 2016, 02:15 PM
Blu Ray & DVD came out yesterday - just went and picked mine up! :D

You buggers are lucky. I'm still waiting for it to come out here.
(for those playing at home, it'll be in cinemas on the 1st june :(