PDA

View Full Version : Masterpiece Bluestreak K.O. review

patrimus primal
23rd August 2015, 08:43 AM
Hi people,

I am new to this forum and pretty new to making video reviews.

Plz watch my review and tell me what I can do better.

Borgeman
23rd August 2015, 09:24 AM
Hi mate,

You should probably have a read of the forum rules

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=2

17 - Illegal activity on this site prohibited
Members should NOT advertise, promote, sell, advocate, or show support for any activity that breaks State or Federal Law in Australia. This includes (but not limited to), Transformers related things like Counterfeit toys (Knock Offs), unauthorised copies of official media, and replica weapon toys (like Megatron) in states that prohibit them (or knowingly to people that are not allowed to own one due to age or criminal history). If you intend to acquire illegal items, search for them off-site (like through google), or privately from a known source.
This rule is to protect yourself from prosecution, AND to prevent this site from being shut down for facilitating a criminal activity. Minimal discussion or suggestive comments may be tolerated to a point, and the Staff or Admin are entitled to limit or terminate discussions & sourcing of illegal material, at any time. It is your responsibility to determine if ownership of replica weapon Transformers are legal in your state, so admitting to owning one is at your own risk.
etc.

Basically no knockoffs of original Hasbro/Takara toys here.
If you have reviews of official toys etc, you can link that stuff for people to enjoy. As for the K.O stuff, you just cant link them or advertise them on this site.

patrimus primal
23rd August 2015, 06:21 PM
I see, This is actually the first forum that has this rule.
I wouldnt have posted it if i knew.

Will be back with real Transformers!