PDA

View Full Version : CW Slingshot or Break Neck

Bumblebee2000
31st August 2015, 04:16 PM
So found out today that the place I had these guys on order from can't get it to me, they refunded me at least but would still like these guys if anyone has any idea where to find these. I realize how improbable it is and I do own Alpha Bravo at least, but I'd definitely prefer these if possible. I won't pay ebays $100 price, but anything under that I'll consider. Doesn't have to be both as at least Superion has all his limbs either way.

Handsprime
31st August 2015, 05:40 PM
Same here. I would like both of them at a cheap price. Was meant to have them at least in August, but the courier failed to deliver them and went M.I.A.

ZoonMaster5000
31st August 2015, 06:20 PM
I saw both of them at toydojo.com reasonably priced too not about stock levels though.

Bumblebee2000
5th September 2015, 06:58 PM
Same here. I would like both of them at a cheap price. Was meant to have them at least in August, but the courier failed to deliver them and went M.I.A.

Just curious, who exacltly did you buy through? Sounds a little to similar to my situation to be a coincidence (even if it is).

Handsprime
5th September 2015, 07:01 PM
Just curious, who exacltly did you buy through? Sounds a little to similar to my situation to be a coincidence (even if it is).

Premium Collectables

Bumblebee2000
5th September 2015, 09:15 PM
Premium Collectables

Now I'm worried for my UW Devastator, they lost my set too. Of course I got Slingshot fine so seems to vary. Hopefully they learn from this and find someone else to ship their items.

Bumblebee2000
19th October 2015, 07:05 PM
thought I'd bump this rather than start a new thread, still looking for these.