PDA

View Full Version : Just Bots (Australia) feedback

spiderken17
1st September 2015, 09:11 PM
I thought I would start a feedback thread for Just Bots. I have decided to give them a go, the owner is a forum member who I have dealt with before so I am hoping things go as smoothly as all our other transactions.
I have ordered Mastermind Creations Leo Dux re-issue and have placed my $25 deposit yesterday (31st of August), hopfully it will be in in the next 3-4 weeks and its all smooth sailing.
I will keep everyone posted.

spiderken17
2nd October 2015, 03:13 PM
Great news, my Leo Dux arrived from Just Bots today. I must say that the service was excellent. I was kept in the loop for the entire process with delivery updates and the delivery time was well within expectations.
I know communication has been an issue with some of the other Aussie sites and they seem to have taken this on board and made a point of keeping me informed.
I will definitely be using them again when possible and would recommend others to give them a go.
Cheers, Ken

UltimateGalvatron
7th December 2015, 09:12 PM
I have pre-order MP Hot Rod. I emailed them with a query about the second payment for him coming up on the website, and within two minutes he replied with a helpful email, and assuring me that he wouldn't lose the pre-order, and that he would make sure I get my Hot Rod.

Winning so far, highly recommended. :)

simon_marklar
27th January 2016, 10:37 AM
i'll echo what has been said. 10/10 would order again

"Pre-ordered" quakewave from them a couple of weeks ago. It was slightly delayed because of sickness, but every email was answered and today Quakewave arrived

he's so heavy :D