PDA

View Full Version : J2OZtoys (Australia) feedback

SMHFConvoy
20th January 2015, 09:27 PM
Just registered an account with your store, all went pretty smoothly and I like that you use paypal :)

crankcase76
22nd January 2015, 08:05 PM
Wow! Got my generations combiners today from you guys and am stoked how fast they got here after i paid. Have already pre ordered the last figure for my superion of you guys and i have to say that i definitely will be ordering more. Good work guys for looking out for us Aussie collectors.:)

Juggernaut
27th January 2015, 10:24 AM
Highly recommended

TAAUBlaster
28th January 2015, 08:42 AM
Got my order of Combiner Wars yesterday. Highly recommended. Packing was nice and secure, and used a nice sturdy box. Thanks :)

Firestorm
3rd February 2015, 08:26 PM
great to see australian another online store :)

I was going to buy some Kamen Rider Gaim merchandise from here the other day because it was on sale at a good price, but it appears to have gone back up, oh well. luck of the draw or whatever. I'll probably still be buying a few transformers from here sometime though ;)

crankcase76
24th April 2015, 07:17 PM
Got my parcel today guys, very happy. :D glad to do business with you guys and will be doing much more in the future.....:cool:

SMHFConvoy
2nd May 2015, 01:45 PM
Hi putin an order on Wednesday night and I still haven't received notification from PayPal to finish the purchase. Have been checking primary inbox and junk mail for the email.

J2OZtoys
6th May 2015, 12:20 AM
Hi putin an order on Wednesday night and I still haven't received notification from PayPal to finish the purchase. Have been checking primary inbox and junk mail for the email.

Send me a PM and we can resolve this for you

SMHFConvoy
6th May 2015, 08:01 PM
Send me a PM and we can resolve this for you

No need you responded to the original email a day or so ago and I was satisfied with the response :)

The_Damned
16th June 2015, 08:33 PM
got some combiner figures in the mail today hassle free transaction. gets my recommendation

crankcase76
17th June 2015, 09:31 PM
Just got my invoice for Quickslinger, and have replied. Thanks guys.:)

Wasabi_kid
23rd June 2015, 10:31 PM
Received my MP-21 bumblebee recently in the post. Nice & smooth transaction with friendly and professional service, thanks 😆

TAAUBlaster
8th July 2015, 06:46 PM
Got CW Magnus (and Quickslinger a couple weeks ago) Shane is a great guy to deal with, and everything came fast and packed very well. :) Awesome customer service too!