PDA

View Full Version : Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Raider
11th February 2016, 03:00 PM
Spot on UM. Couldn't agree more. Not to mention, why is everyone in such a rush to get an item once it is released when we've been waiting since we pre ordered. Patience is a virtue so they say. If you ordered it, they will come :p

Blastwave
11th February 2016, 03:01 PM
Look at the overall number of items they sell. If they wrote up a document/email/facebook post once a week with an update for everything in their inventory (especially if they then separated the information by wave ordered) they would never get around to posting out product. and the post would be so large it would be practically unreadable.

I personally would get pretty sick of a massive email update every week with nothing more than information I could find by looking up the item I had ordered through my account on the site.

have you ever had an update expectation like this from BBTS or Robot Kingdom? What you're asking for is a service that no one provides.

I have received shipping notification from PC every single time they have shipped something to me. if you haven't you should probably check your junk filter and that you gave them the right email address.

Yes you make it seem ridiculous. But that is your interpretation. Not my expectation.

Yes I know how to check a junk mail folder I administer MS exchange (among other things) I also know what a safe senders list is and which email address I used, thanks. I'm sure you are just trying to be helpful rather than suggesting I'm an idiot.

You wouldn't need an update every week.

You don't need to mention every single product.

One update.

Don't even email it if you don't want to, put it on the site.

Stating that shipping time is approx. X days from receipt of items into our warehouse.

One sentence, all done. Not much to ask.

Set a reasonable expectation, rather than leaving it to your customers to work it out between themselves.

I guess I'm spoiled by big professional companies like SSC who inform you of shipping dates and delays, dates of stock arriving in their warehouse etc.

RK have never left me hanging for a shipping date for a week after people who ordered within the previous 24 hours have received notifications.

Never ordered from BBTS so I wouldn't know.

My last order from PC showed up two days before the shipping notification was sent out. It was very much "Thanks PC but it's already here!"

I'm not sure why you feel the need to defend PC in this case. I'm not trying to start an argument or cause trouble, I merely stated that a notification would be nice.

Blastwave
11th February 2016, 03:09 PM
Spot on UM. Couldn't agree more. Not to mention, why is everyone in such a rush to get an item once it is released when we've been waiting since we pre ordered. Patience is a virtue so they say. If you ordered it, they will come :p

It's not a lack of patience, or a rush I collect Hot Toys lol! Those things take 12-18 months from PO to release and are almost always delayed.

drifand
11th February 2016, 03:39 PM
anything ordered after 7th sept is actually in the second round if they had extras it would be shipped.

I have an ironhide on both and received one for 7th but the other is held back. As in I be waiting for the other one to get my notification.

If this still does not satisfy your answers then by all means keep posting

drifand
11th February 2016, 03:48 PM

That's basically it. Comparing about notifications and all means zip as each order is different to the next.

PC has gave me advance heads up that it may be a 10-15 days gap which I have no issues.

Blastwave
11th February 2016, 04:18 PM
PC has gave me advance heads up that it may be a 10-15 days gap which I have no issues.

Great, did you ask them directly or did they just let you know?

Starscream77
11th February 2016, 04:30 PM
I just don't get all this fuss
Has anyone not received something they paid for? No, they get them but just not at light speed.
At the end of the day this is a small growing business that gives you guys excellent prices and usually free shipping, I would be bloody happy with that, hell they can have a month to post to me and I wouldn't care cause I am saving money.

I just keep thinking of the expression "champagne taste on a beer budget"

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
11th February 2016, 04:50 PM
They're still a small company, do you think the suppliers in Hong Kong (or wherever) have them at the top of their list?

They're getting stock in tranches, not sitting on it and playing vroom-vroom with it then double-taping.

If you want a good deal go with PC, if you want ultra-fast delivery, choose one of the Japanese sites.

Besides, having tried a couple of the other Aussie stores, they're still way better.

drifand
11th February 2016, 04:51 PM
Great, did you ask them directly or did they just let you know?

This was asked as I had an early bird of just one ironhide but I needed three and when they reopened orders again I asked if I could add my initial order to the two which I get free shipping . They told me that this was possible but there would be a delay as the second run was to come 10-15 days and asked if I was happy with this arrangement which I agreed.

As it is I do have one notification showing shipping in progress which is supposed to reach by today eta. And another still not notified.

Blastwave
11th February 2016, 05:04 PM
This was asked as I had an early bird of just one ironhide but I needed three and when they reopened orders again I asked if I could add my initial order to the two which I get free shipping . They told me that this was possible but there would be a delay as the second run was to come 10-15 days and asked if I was happy with this arrangement which I agreed.

As it is I do have one notification showing shipping in progress which is supposed to reach by today eta. And another still not notified.

Awesome, thank you for the level headed and useful responses. Much appreciated.

Blastwave
11th February 2016, 05:06 PM
Has anyone not received something they paid for? No, they get them but just not at light speed.
At the end of the day this is a small growing business that gives you guys excellent prices and usually free shipping, I would be bloody happy with that, hell they can have a month to post to me and I wouldn't care cause I am saving money.

They're still a small company, do you think the suppliers in Hong Kong (or wherever) have them at the top of their list?

They're getting stock in tranches, not sitting on it and playing vroom-vroom with it then double-taping.

If you want a good deal go with PC, if you want ultra-fast delivery, choose one of the Japanese sites.

Besides, having tried a couple of the other Aussie stores, they're still way better.

Don't care about fast delivery, I care about being informed.

I just keep thinking of the expression "communication is key"

11th February 2016, 05:18 PM
Don't care about fast delivery, I care about being informed.

I just keep thinking of the expression "communication is key"

And have you used this communication to ask them yourself?

GoktimusPrime
11th February 2016, 07:50 PM
I find that PC's delivery of MP Ironhide was on par with the fastest delivery time that I've had from Japan, which was 3 days. I've never had anything faster than that, but then again, I only use el cheapo SAL which has no tracking. :p PC's delivery is trackable, cheaper (or free if it's $100 or more) and as good as the fastest SAL times from Japan. :) Their toy prices are a bit dearer than preordering from Japan - although this can fluctuate according to exchange. But the good thing is that you don't have to worry about what the exchange is like at the moment that you pay for the toy, because it's all in AUD.

All in all, I find both using Japanese sources and PC have their pros and cons, but overall they pretty much balance up and I find both options to be just as beneficial as the other. I'm happy with PC's service so far. Ironhide was my first MP and so far so good. :) I've already pre-ordered MP Shockwave and Ratchet through them. :cool:

11th February 2016, 08:18 PM
I find that PC's delivery of MP Ironhide was on par with the fastest delivery time that I've had from Japan, which was 3 days. I've never had anything faster than that, but then again, I only use el cheapo SAL which has no tracking. :p PC's delivery is trackable, cheaper (or free if it's $100 or more) and as good as the fastest SAL times from Japan. :) Their toy prices are a bit dearer than preordering from Japan - although this can fluctuate according to exchange. But the good thing is that you don't have to worry about what the exchange is like at the moment that you pay for the toy, because it's all in AUD.

All in all, I find both using Japanese sources and PC have their pros and cons, but overall they pretty much balance up and I find both options to be just as beneficial as the other. I'm happy with PC's service so far. Ironhide was my first MP and so far so good. :) I've already pre-ordered MP Shockwave and Ratchet through them. :cool:

I mean not the actual time it takes to deliver, but the time it takes from release to get to your door, as Japanese stores are likely to have the figure in hand ready to deliver ahead of stores like PC.

PC's delivery times are pretty good -- i've gotten in stock items two days after i've made an order; and with the dropping dollar, getting the early birds from PC i've found to be cheaper than the Japanese stores after factoring in shipping.

Blastwave
11th February 2016, 08:20 PM
And have you used this communication to ask them yourself?

Yes and as usual, I get no response. It's ok Drifand answered my question, which was very nice of him and really appreciated.

11th February 2016, 08:22 PM
Yes and as usual, I get no response.

Did you use their email or the form on the website?

I had one problem with the form, so i've just used the email since and i've had no problems after that.

Blastwave
11th February 2016, 08:29 PM
Did you use their email or the form on the website?

I had one problem with the form, so i've just used the email since and i've had no problems after that.

I gave up on the form on the website after the trouble I had with my Sideswipe order (I contacted them to change the shipping address three or four times without a response. It eventually showed up at the right address but I wasn't expecting it because I had no communication from PC).

I have used the cservice address since then. But it still seems very hit and miss.

I may have to pm them on fb instead.

11th February 2016, 08:31 PM
Try sending again, or PM here or FB.

cody
1st March 2016, 09:39 AM
Is anyone still waiting for MP11T from PC? Ordered in August so it should have been 2nd wave.

It's been 3 months since release and nothing.

I've asked them for an update and they've been really rude about it.

They pretty much said, "No updates, if you don't like waiting we can cancel the order."

Any advice?

5FDP
1st March 2016, 10:33 AM
Is anyone still waiting for MP11T from PC? Ordered in August so it should have been 2nd wave.

They pretty much said, "No updates, if you don't like waiting we can cancel the order."

Any advice?

I'd say that's a fair response. Either wait or cancel. I'm not seeing another option here.

UltraMarginal
1st March 2016, 12:15 PM

Any advice?

wow, that's pretty out of character for premium collectables, was that your only communication?

Though, if that's all the information the have, I'm sure you'd rather no updates instead of false promises. I know I would.

Premium Collectables
1st March 2016, 06:31 PM

Any advice?

Hi There, I feel we should produce the full account on this, do you agree to waive customer privacy to put this in context so we may comment? I am familair with this and I know the context was not meant to be rude at all so we apologise if that is the case, but im just confused if you mean that was your only repsonse from us in 3 months, obviously we really cant say more publicly unless your ok for us to release the dialogue publicly

3rd March 2016, 04:30 PM
Thanks guys for my most recent order! Everything all safe and next day arrival to boot!

Raider
3rd March 2016, 08:09 PM
Just received Hot Rod today. Perfectly packaged and arrived safe and sound. Thanks again!

Tober
4th March 2016, 02:21 AM
First two Hot Rods arrived yesterday. :)

I placed a second order two days after the first so I assume they will arrive in a later batch.

jazzcomp
4th March 2016, 10:43 AM
Still waiting for mine. They did notify me that they are using AusPost since they split the shipping for Shockwave. But no tracking #. So I can't expect when it'll arrive.

drifand
4th March 2016, 11:16 AM
Still waiting for mine. They did notify me that they are using AusPost since they split the shipping for Shockwave. But no tracking #. So I can't expect when it'll arrive.

Mail PC , they will provide you one.

philby
7th March 2016, 05:30 PM
my MP Ironhide got here early this morning, a day earlier than expected, thanks!

spiderken17
7th March 2016, 09:23 PM
Hotrod arrived AOK.

MayzaPrime
8th March 2016, 09:29 AM
Got my MP Ironhide... :D :D :D

Thanks guys

jazzcomp
8th March 2016, 10:38 AM
Hot Rod received. Thanks!

Blastwave
9th March 2016, 09:50 AM
Got my Ironhide yesterday.

Speedy delivery once shipped and in great condition on arrival.

Thanks PC!

DarkHyren
9th March 2016, 02:18 PM
MP Ultra Magnus arrived safely and I even found his MP coin in the shipping box which was a nice bonus.
Keep up the good work!

llamatron
9th March 2016, 02:29 PM
Another successful PC order - MP28 Hot Rod. Thanks again.

11th March 2016, 05:01 PM
Cheers guys! Got my Sky Lynxes today -- well packed and as usual the very next day! Thanks again!

Ploughmans Lunch
12th March 2016, 12:23 AM
Haven't had a chance to check, but do PC stock/will maybe stock DX9 stuff?

13th March 2016, 12:56 AM
Haven't had a chance to check, but do PC stock/will maybe stock DX9 stuff?

They've just put up X14 Leah and X15 Toufold (http://www.premiumcollectables.com.au/products/dx-9-war-in-pocket-x14-leah-and-x15-toufold).

The Letter M
19th March 2016, 03:18 PM
Got Skylynx, G2 Superion *and* G2 Menasor yesterday. Arrived super quick and in good nick. Thx gize.

tjt263
19th March 2016, 06:50 PM

I bought a third party Astrotrain from them. It literally took them four weeks just to post it.

spiderken17
31st March 2016, 07:43 PM
Got my MP Ultra Magnus today AOK. Keep up the good work.

OptimusNerd
31st March 2016, 08:09 PM
I bought a third party Astrotrain from them. It literally took them four weeks just to post it.

Was it listed as in-stock? Most of their TF stuff is pre-sold(out) before it's ever released.

DELTAprime
2nd April 2016, 07:38 PM
Feedback for PC staff: I do not search Facebook and the forums here for updates on when the products I'm waiting on are going to ship, I check the product page on the PC website and when that fails I email your customer service. If you would put updated ETAs on the product page on the PC site it would mean I wouldn't have to email your staff to get an update and would feel more comfortable with using PC.

I normally use HLJ and RK instead of PC because I have no idea if I will get my order quickly after release or months after release like my UW-05 preorder.

6th April 2016, 04:48 PM
Thanks PC! Got my Ramjet and Shockwave in all nice and safe!

M-bot
14th April 2016, 06:37 PM
I got my MP Ramjet today, packaged securely. Another order from PC going without a hitch. I'm ordering from them again soon and have no hesitation in recommending them to others.

Thanks PC!:D

Kazza
14th April 2016, 09:06 PM
Got my Ramjet as well today. Securely packed. Will be buying more stuff with them in the future.

RobinT
14th April 2016, 11:27 PM
Got my Ramjet today. Noticed that it was double taped at the top. Was it to check for the misassembled shoulders and other QC issues?

Edit: Just opened to check. First of few MISB opened *GASP* to check and everything looks fine. Thanks PC!

drifand
15th April 2016, 09:20 AM
Hi guys some website account feedback, I noticed orders over 20 items gets disappeared from screen and caused a worry for me. By any chance has anyone got around this having a second page to display all orders?

Would be excellent if it can be sorted by date, month or status .

Blastwave
15th April 2016, 12:21 PM
MP-29 received in perfect condition. Thanks again PC!

CHILENO20
15th April 2016, 12:37 PM
Got my Deadlock shipping notification early this week and it was delivered today, all expertly packaged :D Thanks PC!

15th April 2016, 04:54 PM
Hi guys some website account feedback, I noticed orders over 20 items gets disappeared from screen and caused a worry for me. By any chance has anyone got around this having a second page to display all orders?

I'm on 20 at the moment -- will tell you what happens on my next order.

It's probably a glitch though -- I don't think PC anticipated that people would have that many orders, probably best to tell them about it.

Premium Collectables
15th April 2016, 11:10 PM
I'm on 20 at the moment -- will tell you what happens on my next order.

It's probably a glitch though -- I don't think PC anticipated that people would have that many orders, probably best to tell them about it.

This issue is known and we have been in talks with the website host company about how this can be fixed,

We use one of the largest web host companies globally, so it is still bemusing even to us that this coding seems to only allow 20 orders to be visible.

We hope that at some stage work can be done to extend viewable orders. saves you time, and saves us alot of time as well manually checking.

15th April 2016, 11:13 PM
Thanks PC! :)

Edit: Can it be changed so completed orders move to a different section?

davieanix
16th April 2016, 02:10 PM
Received my Ramjet, no QC issues that I can see thankfully. Quick delivery from shipping notice.

Thanks PC!

drifand
16th April 2016, 04:16 PM
Thanks PC! :)

Edit: Can it be changed so completed orders move to a different section?

I suggested a sort by status, date etc.....I would like history as well.

17th April 2016, 02:06 AM
I suggested a sort by status, date etc.....I would like history as well.

I don't mean to have delivered items drop off, just archived separately from unfulfilled and partially fulfilled orders.

jazzcomp
28th April 2016, 10:34 AM
Has anyone got a replacement Ramjet from PC? I still haven't opened mine.

ampoldj
30th April 2016, 07:52 AM
got my MP Ratchet yesterday well packed and no box damage :D

hopefully would get the same for Ramjet and Shockwave

djanscak
3rd May 2016, 11:20 PM
MP Ratchet arrived safe and sound today, well packed as usual, with the pleasant surprise of a coin. As a first round orderer, I didn't expect that - thanks PC!

5th May 2016, 05:10 PM
Got my Grand Galvatron and coin today -- cheers PC! And the bonus sticker sheet for Defensor and Optimus Maximus was a pleasant surprise as well!

Also appreciate that you left the boxset sealed in the original shipping carton and then shipping it in another box with padding!

ampoldj
6th May 2016, 09:57 AM
finally MP Shockwave arrived as well, now it is down to Ramjet. Thanks PC

DaptoDog
6th May 2016, 11:27 AM
Got my Grand Galvatron and coin today -- cheers PC! And the bonus sticker sheet for Defensor and Optimus Maximus was a pleasant surprise as well!

Also appreciate that you left the boxset sealed in the original shipping carton and then shipping it in another box with padding!

Wow, they've come a long way from when they shipped my 2x G1 Trypticon reissues in the same shipping box that comes 2 per case. They did have hard plastic protection on the corners but the sides did get dented in.

CHILENO20
6th May 2016, 02:02 PM
Just got mt CW Groove, thanks PC! Eagerly awaiting my Grand Galvatron :D

valkyrie_76
6th May 2016, 07:10 PM
Just got mt CW Groove, thanks PC! Eagerly awaiting my Grand Galvatron :D

Still waiting for Groove to come in the mail......:(

prjkt
6th May 2016, 11:10 PM
got my Groove on Tuesday.

Still waiting on response to payment issue query from a month ago.

reillyd
7th May 2016, 01:01 PM
Got my Groove via Aus Post on Thursday, surprised to have it actually as I hadn't been keeping track of dates. I'm looking forward to Galvatron soon and eventually Victorion. This was a long time ago to order and pay upfront but I'm glad I got them at the cheap preorder prices!

valkyrie_76
7th May 2016, 09:40 PM
Still waiting for Groove to come in the mail......:(

Auspost had a surprise for me on Friday.........Groove is in the Heart :rolleyes:

OptimusNerd
9th May 2016, 10:03 AM
I just want to give a big shout out to Premium Collectables for giving back to the community. Last week I ran a fundraiser to buy new toys and play equipment for a local childcare centre, and Scott and his team at PC made a generous donation to our efforts. We raised more than $2500 to buy new stuff for the kids, and had a really great night that engaged the local community. Many thanks to all at PC.

PS - I was emcee for the night, and I only messed up *once* when telling people to check out Premium Collectables for all their "adult toy needs". I corrected myself, but the line was already out there.

UltraMarginal
9th May 2016, 03:20 PM
Nice, perfect forum for their sponsorship as well.

GoktimusPrime
9th May 2016, 09:35 PM
Still no word on my MP Ratchet. I ordered mine in mid November so I'm assuming that those who've already received their Ratchets must've preordered before then (i.e. first come first serve). Just curious. :o

MayzaPrime
9th May 2016, 09:36 PM
Still no word on my MP Ratchet. I ordered mine in mid November so I'm assuming that those who've already received their Ratchets must've preordered before then (i.e. first come first serve). Just curious. :o

Still dont have mine mate... dont worry it will come :D

prjkt
9th May 2016, 10:06 PM
I ordered mine when they re-opened pre-orders, so I'm definitely in one of the last batches

Lord_Zed
10th May 2016, 04:56 PM

I've got 2 Ratchet's on order too, still waiting. My experience with previous orders for PC MP's is they typically arrive a month after Japanese release. Given the great prices I'm not complaining.

10th May 2016, 08:57 PM
I just want to give a big shout out to Premium Collectables for giving back to the community. Last week I ran a fundraiser to buy new toys and play equipment for a local childcare centre, and Scott and his team at PC made a generous donation to our efforts. We raised more than $2500 to buy new stuff for the kids, and had a really great night that engaged the local community. Many thanks to all at PC.

PS - I was emcee for the night, and I only messed up *once* when telling people to check out Premium Collectables for all their "adult toy needs". I corrected myself, but the line was already out there.

Good on you PC! :) Another good reason to shop with you!

And loool at "adult toy needs"! Homer and Bart would be proud:

https://i.imgur.com/0HmhcXd.png

I ordered mine at the very end of December, so if I get a shipping notification before you, then I would start to worry... :p

5FDP
11th May 2016, 03:22 PM
A bit late on my feedback but I got my MP Shockwave last Friday. Courier actually turned up around 6 PM so that was perfect. Was able to sign for the package myself :cool:

CHILENO20
20th May 2016, 04:55 PM
Got my new CW Victorion set from PC with an awesome surprise, CW sticker set for Defensor & Optimus Maximus1 Thanks again PC!

valkyrie_76
23rd May 2016, 08:07 AM
Got my new CW Victorion set from PC with an awesome surprise, CW sticker set for Defensor & Optimus Maximus1 Thanks again PC!

I still haven't received any notice yet for her. :(

Mr_K
23rd May 2016, 09:10 AM
Got my WarDog Veteran 2 weeks back -> excellent!

The instruction manual was all printed wrong, but that's nothing to do with PC and I'm talking to BadCube about it.

CHILENO20
23rd May 2016, 11:32 AM
I still haven't received any notice yet for her. :(

Bummer dude, I'm in the same boat with Grand Galvatron. Hopefully we'll get them soon.

valkyrie_76
23rd May 2016, 12:28 PM
Bummer dude, I'm in the same boat with Grand Galvatron. Hopefully we'll get them soon.

Wow and that came out a lot earlier too :eek:

drifand
23rd May 2016, 01:52 PM
Wow and that came out a lot earlier too :eek:

I am still waiting on ramjet and have meessaged for an eta.

nsm034
23rd May 2016, 02:09 PM
I am still waiting on ramjet and have meessaged for an eta.

My dad too they, said next month :)

Smint
23rd May 2016, 03:34 PM
I'm waiting for Ratchet and Ramjet. They told me June.

ampoldj
23rd May 2016, 04:07 PM
My dad too they, said next month :)

I'm waiting for Ratchet and Ramjet. They told me June.

and i remember i was told last month Ramjets would arrive hopefully end of this month...anyways it is gonna be June soon hope they arrive already :(

drifand
23rd May 2016, 04:26 PM
Thanks guys that was a quicker update from you guys.

Not that I was hurrying them just needed an update.

CHILENO20
31st May 2016, 10:45 PM
Just got my Grand Galvatron this morning. It is glorious!

Mr_K
1st June 2016, 07:25 PM
Got my MakeToys Pandinus today - in the biggest TF box I have ever seen!

Thanks heaps PC!

https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7364/27116685970_acb91193a9.jpg

Have to say though, much easier when things are shipped via StarTrack instead of TransDirect as I had to organise to be home to sign for it instead of just picking up from the post office later on, and TransDirect said it would be here yesterday so that is two days I had to organise for someone to be home.

twincobra
1st June 2016, 09:30 PM
I remember getting a box 3x that size form amiami, I was like wtf did I order! :D

Mr_K
2nd June 2016, 09:47 AM
I remember getting a box 3x that size form amiami, I was like wtf did I order! :D

Haha, nice!

SuspectimusPrime
2nd June 2016, 10:54 AM
That's an insane box for just one robot! Have you opened and transformed it yet?

drifand
2nd June 2016, 11:49 AM
But here's the thing, your post office may not open on a Saturday "like mine is not opened" and the opening times on weekdays are your working times at work.

PC has not replied in regards why if they are using StarTrack (Austpost) is an issue as a free delivery to a parcel locker. Unless they are still using private couriers for large items etc..... I dont see why a parcel locker is a issue, as huge items that dont fit into the locker will be collected at that collection point anyway.

valkyrie_76
2nd June 2016, 12:10 PM
Thanks PC for getting back to my question regarding my order.

Mr_K
2nd June 2016, 04:04 PM
That's an insane box for just one robot! Have you opened and transformed it yet?

Yeap, and will post some pics and my thoughts in the Third Party thread for it as not to derail this one ;)

GoktimusPrime
3rd June 2016, 07:16 PM
I received a notification today that my MP Ramjet has shipped. But PC's tracking link is still showing the incorrect address, whereas StarTrack Express' email shows the correct address.

I am thoroughly confused. :confused:

G1Optimal
3rd June 2016, 07:42 PM
I received a notification today that my MP Ramjet has shipped. But PC's tracking link is still showing the incorrect address, whereas StarTrack Express' email shows the correct address.

I am thoroughly confused. :confused:

it should not be a bad thing as star track has your right address and they are the ones delivering it

GoktimusPrime
3rd June 2016, 10:10 PM
I hope you're right. I'm still quite inexperienced at this whole online shopping thing... gah.

G1Optimal
4th June 2016, 09:54 AM
I hope you're right. I'm still quite inexperienced at this whole online shopping thing... gah.

I will cross my fingers and hope it dose arrive at your new address

drifand
7th June 2016, 04:43 PM
Gotten wheeljack today.

Australia post just knocked on door, shouted hello and left the parcel at my door.

FYI only so when parcels do get lost. You know why.
And no, I didn't sign anything and expect to but the driver drove off.

I have questioned I think forth time now, if you are using Australia post why can't members get free shipping to parcel lockers. There is no reason even if it's too big, we be able to pickup at that collection point.

prjkt
12th June 2016, 12:34 PM
Gotten wheeljack today.

Australia post just knocked on door, shouted hello and left the parcel at my door.

FYI only so when parcels do get lost. You know why.
And no, I didn't sign anything and expect to but the driver drove off.

I have questioned I think forth time now, if you are using Australia post why can't members get free shipping to parcel lockers. There is no reason even if it's too big, we be able to pickup at that collection point.
From what I read on their site, only new members or existing who changed their postal address after a certain date miss out on free shipping.

I've been using my Parcel Locker address since the start so I think I'm ok

drifand
12th June 2016, 12:55 PM
From what I read on their site, only new members or existing who changed their postal address after a certain date miss out on free shipping.

I've been using my Parcel Locker address since the start so I think I'm ok

I have no idea, I understand if we are using private couriers but StarTrack isn't .

Batfan007
13th June 2016, 11:01 PM
Can someone here please explain how Premium Collectables works.

When I go to a standard commerical website, it has stuff to buy, I click buy and pay etc, simple enough.

But when I go on the PC site, everything is sold out / out of stock, and it's all preorders.

Does this mean that there is finite stock of everything, and it all sells out pretty much instantly? I've seen some good deals on there, but even stuff that doesn't come out (for example UW Computron) is listed as sold out - meaning it's all been pre-ordered yes?

And once all those pre-orders have been filled, does the PC site ever get any more stock in?

I've asked this before, but don't have the accurate info I'm looking for yet, so I would really appreciate if something here in the know could tell me how this site works.
I mean I've been looking sites for months for Titan stuff, waiting for any local news, checking OZ-Formers every week for any scrap of info, and then I find this PC site with great bargains, but everything is pre-sold so I can't buy anything.

Meanwhile, some sellers on ebay are already taking preorders for Titans Returns toy waves at twice the retail price for stuff that doesn't come out for 2-3 months.

Looks like I'll be playing the waiting game, and wasting fuel visiting 20 different Big W's and Targets as usual in my hunt for TF toys.:mad:

Also, does anyone know about the sipping rates from there. Say I bought UW Computron (assuming it becomes available to buy again), what can I expect to pay for shipping?

14th June 2016, 12:11 AM
PC basically lists everything as preorders, and as you'd expect with their good prices, everything sells out pretty quickly -- exclusives usually sell out on the night that they go up, and mainline releases last for at least a week or more.

Stock is finite at the preorder stage, although every now and then they will reoffer items that have sold out -- whether due to cancellations or additional stock from the various suppliers they source from.

Best to check the listings every now and then, just in case. Also, preorder prices are cheaper than when they get the stock in-hand.

Shipping is free for orders over AU$100, anything under that is AU$6.95 per order -- although it may be more for WA, not sure.

Just had a look and the various TR figures they listed on Friday night are still active.

Krayt
14th June 2016, 12:15 AM
Yes they have a limited supply, and pretty much everything is pre-order available.

They get cheap prices by sourcing from overseas, so know exactly how much is available ahead of time, with no restock from local Hasbro.

They announce new items before the listing goes live, and people snap them up pretty quick. For example MP thrust probably lasted 15 minutes, all gone, but some cancellations are through so re-listing at 9am Tuesday. Blink and you miss it.

The listings then stay on the page so you an see eta dates for the stock, or second rounds if available (they used to do multiple runs from multiple wholesalers, but that meant multiple shipments, and there were too many complaints when first delivery went to first in line, the second round would complain about slow service and ruined the arrangements :-( )

Titans returns wave 2 went up same time as Thrust.... Deluxes are sold out but the voyagers are still available.... So is deluxe wave 1. Japanese versions went up a while ago and sold out already.

Postage.... $6.95 flat rate under $100 purchase, free over $100, or pay $35 or so to make sure your at the top of the list nomatter what

Batfan007
14th June 2016, 03:00 AM
Hey guys, thanks for the info and explaining things so well.
I started to wonder if the website was defective or something. I mean stuff that comes out in like 4 months is pre-sold? Jesus.

Great prices on there. Found a coupple of good Titans deals (like the only stuff on the whole site that was not sold/out of stock.

But now they are sold. Too bad I already bought some CW duplicates today, as I could have ordered 4 Titan Headmasters for $90! DOH!

They have astrotrain Titan in, but I'm betting he will go before pay day, he's going for $35, and I bet the toys stores will have him for $50 as that is the price most stuff is going for in that scale, which is a shit price if you ask me, over $40 for that size is just BS.

Well I'll keep PC bookmarked, and basically not bother looking on there unless I have money in the bank, otherwise it's just an exercise in watching people snap up all the great bargains.

Like staring at chocolate cake in the window when you have no $$! LOL.:)

drifand
15th June 2016, 11:16 AM
Hey guys, thanks for the info and explaining things so well.
I started to wonder if the website was defective or something. I mean stuff that comes out in like 4 months is pre-sold? Jesus.

Great prices on there. Found a coupple of good Titans deals (like the only stuff on the whole site that was not sold/out of stock.

But now they are sold. Too bad I already bought some CW duplicates today, as I could have ordered 4 Titan Headmasters for $90! DOH!

They have astrotrain Titan in, but I'm betting he will go before pay day, he's going for $35, and I bet the toys stores will have him for $50 as that is the price most stuff is going for in that scale, which is a shit price if you ask me, over $40 for that size is just BS.

Well I'll keep PC bookmarked, and basically not bother looking on there unless I have money in the bank, otherwise it's just an exercise in watching people snap up all the great bargains.

Like staring at chocolate cake in the window when you have no $$! LOL.:)

There was a time that PC goes by based on demand and they do multiple runs.

However this was totaly gone now because some people whinge about waiting times for an item and couldn't stand it when someone in the forums post that they recieved theirs and they went on waiting over the next two months.

Basically now you will see the item up for a day- four days tops and it will be sold out and mostly never be heard again. Hoping to get one of the cancel spots is as good as you didn't get one or you won lotto. You will experiece add to cart but as you check out it says sold out.

I am not in support of PC's current adoption as you can see its basically a sold out store, so is kind of silly if I recommend my friends to a store where items are just sold out.

While I do respect their business decision, I think this will make more customers unhappy or frustrated looking at a sold out site.

There isn't a survey on PC's current one run decision, and I do recommend them to listen to their votes.

Before people are going to think I am against PC at all, please note I am a very regular and big fan of their store. It is just in my interest to voice my opinion on a store that I have strongly support .

Also I had friends asking me "how do you sign up?" while the solution was to buy an item, it probably be suggested you have a sign up page?

Premium Collectables
15th June 2016, 09:25 PM
Yes they have a limited supply, and pretty much everything is pre-order available.

They get cheap prices by sourcing from overseas, so know exactly how much is available ahead of time, with no restock from local Hasbro.

They announce new items before the listing goes live, and people snap them up pretty quick. For example MP thrust probably lasted 15 minutes, all gone, but some cancellations are through so re-listing at 9am Tuesday. Blink and you miss it.

The listings then stay on the page so you an see eta dates for the stock, or second rounds if available (they used to do multiple runs from multiple wholesalers, but that meant multiple shipments, and there were too many complaints when first delivery went to first in line, the second round would complain about slow service and ruined the arrangements :-( )

Titans returns wave 2 went up same time as Thrust.... Deluxes are sold out but the voyagers are still available.... So is deluxe wave 1. Japanese versions went up a while ago and sold out already.

Postage.... $6.95 flat rate under $100 purchase, free over $100, or pay $35 or so to make sure your at the top of the list nomatter what

Can't Fault any explanation here, thank you krayt

Batfan007
15th June 2016, 10:59 PM
There was a time that PC goes by based on demand and they do multiple runs.

However this was totaly gone now because some people whinge about waiting times for an item and couldn't stand it when someone in the forums post that they recieved theirs and they went on waiting over the next two months.

Basically now you will see the item up for a day- four days tops and it will be sold out and mostly never be heard again. Hoping to get one of the cancel spots is as good as you didn't get one or you won lotto. You will experiece add to cart but as you check out it says sold out.

I am not in support of PC's current adoption as you can see its basically a sold out store, so is kind of silly if I recommend my friends to a store where items are just sold out.

While I do respect their business decision, I think this will make more customers unhappy or frustrated looking at a sold out site.

There isn't a survey on PC's current one run decision, and I do recommend them to listen to their votes.

Before people are going to think I am against PC at all, please note I am a very regular and big fan of their store. It is just in my interest to voice my opinion on a store that I have strongly support .

Also I had friends asking me "how do you sign up?" while the solution was to buy an item, it probably be suggested you have a sign up page?

Thanks for your comments.
That is unfortunate about the little babies crying over toys.

I order stuff from China on ebay all the time, and it usually takes 6-8 weeks to arrive (with free or cheap slow postage) and it doesn't bother me at all.
Sucks that PC has to adapt to their bullshit.

A shame, as I'm one of those people that is loyal and likes to use a store (online or retail) for years on end, and basically I won't be buying anything there, as the items I want are out of stock, and as you've said, likely there will not be any more.
So I'll wait for the retail release in a couple months, pay more for it, waste time looking for them, and waste money on fuel going all over as most shops in WA have a shit selection of transformers, it's so random what they do and don't get.
I much prefer online shopping.

15th June 2016, 11:10 PM
@Batfan007

Just make it a habit of checking PC's website and facebook (https://www.facebook.com/premiumcollectaus) page daily (or more if you can find the time).

When interesting items like exclusives are on offer, it's always at 8.30pm QLD time.

As long as you keep the checking up, you'll nab what you need!

Good luck! :)

ampoldj
29th June 2016, 11:05 AM
got my MP Load Pedal yesterday thank you so much PC

i can't remember if i posted already as well got my MP Ramjet a couple of weeks ago and thankfully no issues with the figure.

Dazza_22
5th July 2016, 12:26 PM
I placed an order with Premium Collectables on 9 Dec 15 pre-ordering MP Ratchet and the rerelease of MP Wheeljack. Ratchet was due for release in April and Wheeljack in May. As they were ordered together (to get the free shipping for both) I was expecting Ratchet to be delayed until Wheeljack was released and they would be packaged together.

In early June I received Wheeljack. I thought this was an acceptable timeframe as it was released in late May however, I did not, and am still yet to receive Ratchet.

I have sent two emails querying where the rest of the order is but have not received a reply. I have also sent a pm to the facebook page, again, without reply.

I understand that holdups happen and sometimes delays occur. While annoying, sometimes these things happen and are outside of our control. What I am quite angry about and what is very poor customer service is the complete lack of communication and failure to let me know what the situation is. If there is a rational explanation for the delay, please tell me. At least it will stop me becoming annoyed and angry with the situation.

G1Optimal
5th July 2016, 01:47 PM
Been trying to contact then to but no reply :confused:
Ive been trying to get a typo in my address fixed

Just to check what is premium collectables email address just in case i have got it wrong?
The one i sent my email/s to is cservice@premiumcollectables.com.au

Dazza_22
5th July 2016, 01:54 PM
I have been using cservice@premiumcollect.com.au as listed on their website. I've sent emails to this address in the past and received a reply so it is the right address.

MayzaPrime
5th July 2016, 01:55 PM
I have been using cservice@premiumcollect.com.au as listed on their website. I've sent emails to this address in the past and received a reply so it is the right address.

Try Twitter (if you have an account) I usually get a response back within the hour.

Dazza_22
5th July 2016, 02:30 PM
Unfortunately I don't have a twitter account. I feel that an email to the address listed on the website and a fb message should be sufficient to receive a reply. I'm starting to think the subject matter might be the issue and he is refusing to reply as opposed to not getting the messages.

Krayt
5th July 2016, 06:49 PM
In your account, they will split the order and Mark each part into the seperate deliveries. Have you checked there to see if ratchet was sent?

Tober
5th July 2016, 07:07 PM
Is there some hold-up with MP Ratchets like there is with Ramjet?

Ramjet was released 19th March and I still don't have mine, although I know my order was towards the end.

When I first heard about PC cutting back pre-orders due to complaints I thought people were impatient having to wait a few more weeks or possibly months, but it's making a lot more sense now that it's going on four months.

PC did reply to my email about Ramjet last week stating that the shipment should arrive this month...

Dazza_22
5th July 2016, 07:15 PM
In the interest of full disclosure; I received an email this afternoon saying Ratchet will be posted next week when replacements arrive.

G1Optimal
5th July 2016, 07:19 PM
I got a reply as well which is good i hope updating the address as said in the email works just hope it updates before they send it.

GoktimusPrime
5th July 2016, 07:32 PM
Oh gawd, another person with address woes. Good luck with that. :rolleyes:
My advice is to ensure that you log onto your PC account with a desktop computer (not portable device) and use that to update your default address. Your incorrect address will still show up on your existing orders though (so annoying, don't know why they can't fix that), but your correct address should be used when the toy is dispatched. As an added measure, I would recommend contacting the courier as soon as you receive your shipment notification to ensure that they are using the correct address.

My MP Ramjet was sent to me with the incorrect address still showing on my PC account but the correct address showing on my courier's online tracking, and the toy was sent to the correct address (unlike my MP Laserwave where I had to contact the courier and have them redirect the package, and MP Ratchet where I went and collected the toy from the depot).

G1Optimal
5th July 2016, 08:43 PM
Thanks i will do that now (Just curious did you tick the set default address box as i did )

Anyway, the problem i wrote "eoad" instead of "road" in my address and its saying on the shipping address is "street" instead of "road" in my order history. :o
Every other bit of my address is correct though.

Thanks anyway goktimusprime for your help

G1Optimal
7th July 2016, 07:54 PM
Been trying to get in contact about another order by email no reply yet.:(

G1Optimal
8th July 2016, 03:56 PM
Got an email hope they respond to my reply email.

Raider
8th July 2016, 04:50 PM
Got an email hope they respond to my reply email.

I think on Facebook I saw that they have had some staff ill this week so they haven't been able to reply as swiftly as they would like but will be working over the weekend to catch up.

"Apologies, Premium Collectables orders team will be working on the weekend due to illness, so we are a little behind this week and apologise and ask you to check your emails on the weekend as we plan to correct the backlog over the weekend. This applies to UW-07 , Gewalt, Leader Class Titans and 4 pack Civil War Pop!"

G1Optimal
8th July 2016, 08:06 PM
Oh ok :o thanks for the info :)

ITZTRU
9th July 2016, 06:22 PM
You have to follow them on Instagram to get information as to when they will put up pre orders?!

https://www.facebook.com/premiumcollectaus/posts/1155789237775996

I don't like this. This is getting silly.

9th July 2016, 08:49 PM
I don't like this. This is getting silly.

Yeah, I agree!

They've already got FB (and not to mention us diehards on this board), so i'm not sure why we need to follow on another medium.

I'd rather play the refresh game at 8.30pm, 'cause at least you know when it's meant to be up!

I think on Facebook I saw that they have had some staff ill this week so they haven't been able to reply as swiftly as they would like but will be working over the weekend to catch up.

"Apologies, Premium Collectables orders team will be working on the weekend due to illness, so we are a little behind this week and apologise and ask you to check your emails on the weekend as we plan to correct the backlog over the weekend. This applies to UW-07 , Gewalt, Leader Class Titans and 4 pack Civil War Pop!"

I got shipping notification for UW Bruticus this afternoon.

doublespy
9th July 2016, 10:20 PM
My apologies in advance if this has been asked before: is it possible to add something to an existing pre-order?

I wanted to add Sentinel Prime to my TR Wave 1 pre-order

cheers

Megatran
10th July 2016, 12:06 AM
My apologies in advance if this has been asked before: is it possible to add something to an existing pre-order?

I wanted to add Sentinel Prime to my TR Wave 1 pre-order

cheers
Yes you can. Send an email enquiry to their Customer Service department. Where this falls short is with high-demand items that would sell out before they send you an invoice to add to your existing pre-order. Good luck.

Smint
14th July 2016, 11:18 AM
Recieved a shipping notice for UW Bruticus but still no sign of Ramjet.

No response to my second email which i was originally told June. The delays and lack of updates are disappointing.

reillyd
14th July 2016, 06:14 PM
Received Titan Returns Powermaster Optimus Prime and Blaster today.

Huuuuge big ass box, with more padding and paper than I've ever seen for an online retailer. All minty fresh, and feeling very happy :). 🐵

iscreamonstars
14th July 2016, 07:18 PM
For Ramjet i was told likely July. And no word on my titan wars leaders :(

Pig's_A_King
15th July 2016, 08:43 AM
RielyD I also ordered power master optimus, I haven't gotten it or been notified of it being shipped out. Wtf! Does PC notify you of items in transit?

drifand
15th July 2016, 09:41 AM
RielyD I also ordered power master optimus, I haven't gotten it or been notified of it being shipped out. Wtf! Does PC notify you of items in transit?

You should get notifications whenever any order is dispatched from PC , I would take it easy as they have been very busy sorting out finance for mp-11sw and also doing dispatch of other toys. They will eventually be shipped

Pig's_A_King
15th July 2016, 12:12 PM
I hope so. I put a parcel locker as my address for power master op and Delta magnus. I hope they arrive. PC are using star track/Aussie post now, so I don't see why I shouldn't get my toys. I ordered mp inferno the other day, and now p.o. boxes and parcel lockers are now deliverable but with a $10 postage fee? Wtf? There prices are so low anyways, but it still doesn't seem fair. That's my 2 cents anyways.

I am Kent Brockman, and goodnight.

laproblematique
15th July 2016, 02:12 PM
Now over a week and 4 days respectively since I've emailed P.C with no reply. I get that they're expanding and all, but when you're actively trying to reach buyers through an increased social media presence without properly serving your existing customers, it's rather frustrating.

When can we expect a customer service expansion/ overhaul, as it's pretty annoying that I'm unable to use my VIP status discount until my emails get responded to?

I really don't feel like I should have to continually hound you on Facebook, Twitter and now Instagram that seems to have become the norm to receive a reply within 48 hours.

reillyd
15th July 2016, 06:19 PM

You'll always know when it's dispatched, as you get an email from PC saying the order is complete, and a separate email with a tracking number. But they process in the order it was received..... I'd placed an order within minutes of going up, so very many months ago.

I'm waiting on UW Bruticus, but I'd placed it very late so will b right at the end of the queue. I suspect they get a lot of their stock in smaller batches. I've never had an order go unfilfilled, or cancelled, yet. It's a trade off - price versus super speed. I'm happy with that, cos it means more toys :) 😺

Pig's_A_King
16th July 2016, 05:47 PM
I placed my order for power master optimus on April 29, when did you place your' s ReillyD? I still haven't got my toy or any shipping notification... 2ns order and first to BD dispatched, not impressed

iscreamonstars
16th July 2016, 06:32 PM
I placed my order for titan leaders on April 26 and nothing either

MayzaPrime
16th July 2016, 08:26 PM
I placed my order on day 1... got mine this week

Just relax guys, they will come.

ZoonMaster5000
16th July 2016, 08:47 PM
If I'm not correct p.c mentioned awhile ago that even if Aus post gets their whole shipment in they will only allocate so much space in their delivery van.
So i would assume that this would also slow things up for them.

Premium Collectables
16th July 2016, 09:08 PM
This is a pretty easy one for us to clarify.

any items we send using Auspost will only happen once a week.
our courier service is daily, so it is always possible a courier customer will receive a item before a Auspost Customer.

Some businesses do not allow shipping to Po Boxes , we decided to still offer the option, but it is a slower service and not our primary delivery service..

also incoming stock to us with auspost can be problematic with our order sizes. we have been advised by auspost sometimes our stock is not fully shipped the same day or processed at the delivery centres at the same time, so we receive partial shipments throught the week.

reg. 15 boxes of 4 uw-07. we initially received 5 boxes then 3 and now 7.
it is too hard for us to even understand the logic there.

we have complained to auspost but they said it based on the workload at the delivery centres and the amount of other parcels the local contractor has.

we have asked if we can collect from the delivery centre to receive items and have been knocked back.

drifand
16th July 2016, 09:56 PM
Thanks for clearing things up about deliveries. I think sometimes it's out of your hands.

18th July 2016, 05:27 PM
we have complained to auspost but they said it based on the workload at the delivery centres and the amount of other parcels the local contractor has.

we have asked if we can collect from the delivery centre to receive items and have been knocked back.

That's insane! How is a business meant to function if AusPost is failing them!?

spiderken17
18th July 2016, 08:49 PM
Auspost are rubbish, I don't know how they operate as a business

Pig's_A_King
20th July 2016, 06:19 PM
Still haven't got .my power master optimus

Premium Collectables
22nd July 2016, 03:53 PM
powermaster primes and blaster shipment
arrived today,
so most of the people with april orders will be filled this weekend

Initial_G
22nd July 2016, 04:10 PM
Received my FT Willis today, nicely packaged in a StarTrack packing box, so contents still minty :)

leej84
1st August 2016, 05:46 PM
Received my FT Willis today, nicely packaged in a StarTrack packing box, so contents still minty :)

im still waiting on my fans toys willis... anyone on the same boat?

im guessing they are waiting on a second batch?

Initial_G
3rd August 2016, 11:05 AM

Not sure if it helps but my order was placed with PC on Jan 29

charcoal17
3rd August 2016, 01:13 PM
Anyone still waiting for MP Ramjet? The order was placed back in December if that helps.

Have also got in touch with PC last month and was informed to expect it by late-July. Wondering if anyone is in the same boat....

drifand
3rd August 2016, 01:21 PM
Anyone still waiting for MP Ramjet? The order was placed back in December if that helps.

Have also got in touch with PC last month and was informed to expect it by late-July. Wondering if anyone is in the same boat....

Be patient and wait for it. They already stated that if you ordered one you will get one. Should you no longer wish to wait , you may contact their customers service and cancel which they allowed for this item.

I am waiting. No issues for me.

ZoonMaster5000
3rd August 2016, 01:22 PM

Placed my order Jan 19th and received him last week. Won't have to wait too much longer I shouldn't think.

Pig's_A_King
4th August 2016, 02:24 PM
Still haven't got my Power master OP.. When everyone else has tgeirs

Raider
4th August 2016, 02:29 PM
Another big thumbs up to PC from me.

Short story, my son's birthday is coming up and I had pre-ordered Fortress Maximus for his birthday. I never ask PC about when shipments will arrive but this one I did. They always responded within 24 hours (sometimes much faster) of my email to them and gave as accurate a time as they could.

It started to look like it may not come in before his birthday so they managed to track down an SDCC version for me, switched my orders (and even gave a little discount off the price as it was more expensive) and had the item delivered to me within the space of a few days. Great customer service. Thank you once again. Arrived today and I am going to have a very happy birthday boy.

UltraMarginal
4th August 2016, 03:07 PM

Short story, my son's birthday is coming up and I had pre-ordered Fortress Maximus for his birthday. I never ask PC about when shipments will arrive but this one I did. They always responded within 24 hours (sometimes much faster) of my email to them and gave as accurate a time as they could.

It started to look like it may not come in before his birthday so they managed to track down an SDCC version for me, switched my orders (and even gave a little discount off the price as it was more expensive) and had the item delivered to me within the space of a few days. Great customer service. Thank you once again. Arrived today and I am going to have a very happy birthday boy.

and lucky, getting a Fort Max for his birthday! :cool:

Ploughmans Lunch
4th August 2016, 04:25 PM

That is a fantastic endorsement I have to say :)

Glitchdan
4th August 2016, 04:31 PM
Now over a week and 4 days respectively since I've emailed P.C with no reply. I get that they're expanding and all, but when you're actively trying to reach buyers through an increased social media presence without properly serving your existing customers, it's rather frustrating.

When can we expect a customer service expansion/ overhaul, as it's pretty annoying that I'm unable to use my VIP status discount until my emails get responded to?

I really don't feel like I should have to continually hound you on Facebook, Twitter and now Instagram that seems to have become the norm to receive a reply within 48 hours.

Yeah me too, i am trying to cancel an order from them, using email facebook and even twitter. For the past week, everyday, i've been trying to follow up but no sign of replying.

drifand
4th August 2016, 05:25 PM
Yeah me too, i am trying to cancel an order from them, using email facebook and even twitter. For the past week, everyday, i've been trying to follow up but no sign of replying.

That is the problem

You should be using cservice@premiumcollect.com.au
Or use the message form.

Cheers

Trent
4th August 2016, 05:28 PM

Warm and fuzzies all round. Good job PC.

Glitchdan
4th August 2016, 07:04 PM
That is the problem

You should be using cservice@premiumcollect.com.au
Or use the message form.

Cheers

Well of course, reading from this forum, i know where to send my requests to. i have sent over emails to that address everyday, as part of the follow up barrage. I can't imagine a business being too busy to respond to an email being sent everyday.

Raider
4th August 2016, 10:17 PM
Well of course, reading from this forum, i know where to send my requests to. i have sent over emails to that address everyday, as part of the follow up barrage. I can't imagine a business being too busy to respond to an email being sent everyday.

Don't stress and don't bombard them with emails, no business likes that and it promotes putting your original request into the "I'll get around to looking at all the emails from XXXXX later" category. One email should be enough. These guys have always been pretty good at communication in my experience and the thread is overwhelmingly pro-PC. Give them a chance to respond.

Glitchdan
5th August 2016, 02:05 AM
Don't stress and don't bombard them with emails, no business likes that and it promotes putting your original request into the "I'll get around to looking at all the emails from XXXXX later" category. One email should be enough. These guys have always been pretty good at communication in my experience and the thread is overwhelmingly pro-PC. Give them a chance to respond.

Don't get me wrong. They might be fine as a seller, and i am happy that they make these items available locally. But when things go wrong, customer service doesn't seem to be a priority. My experience as a customer seem to be similar and consistent to the few who had bad ones in this thread, e.g. Not communicating too well. Maybe there is room for improvement in there.

Just an update, after posting in here, finally got a reply. Maybe they read this thread more than their emails :)

reillyd
5th August 2016, 01:36 PM
My Unite Warriors Bruticus and Sentinel Prime/Galvatron just shipped, so hope to have them mid next week. I'm so glad I didn't go retail as I've yet find a Galvatron in store, and it was a sweet price.

Arrived safe and sound!

Pig's_A_King
12th August 2016, 01:01 PM
Still haven't got my power master optimus, I sent two emails and o e pm. Hope I get a reply or update at least. Frustrated as every one else has theirs

Glitchdan
12th August 2016, 02:15 PM
Still haven't got my power master optimus, I sent two emails and o e pm. Hope I get a reply or update at least. Frustrated as every one else has theirs

Good Thing posting here, you might finally get a reply as I did..

ComradeRenko
16th August 2016, 09:32 AM
Had Legends Hardhead and Skullcruncher as well as Walgreens Brainstorm rock up yesterday. Very well packed, boxes all in perfect condition.

G1Optimal
16th August 2016, 11:42 AM
I have been told it take 24-48 hrs to get a responce

1AZRAEL1
16th August 2016, 01:39 PM
Received my first order from PC today. From shipping notification yesterday to arrival today is quite good. With a number of other orders with them, this fills me with confidence that I have placed my faith in the right place. Great experience so far

ampoldj
19th August 2016, 04:49 PM
got my SDCC Kreo Class 85 today. so happy i got this one at a good price :p

19th August 2016, 08:00 PM
Cheers PC! Got my Hasbro Fort Max today all safe -- and many thanks for the bonus sword! Much appreciated!

DarkHyren
19th August 2016, 08:19 PM
Cheers PC! Got my Hasbro Fort Max today all safe -- and many thanks for the bonus sword! Much appreciated!Is that the standard version, did you get an email notification?
I haven't received any email about mine yet and I haven't checked if I've gotten any deliveries (parcels go to my dads place since he's there all the time) so I'm eager to know where mine might be lol

19th August 2016, 08:23 PM
Is that the standard version, did you get an email notification?
I haven't received any email about mine yet and I haven't checked if I've gotten any deliveries (parcels go to my dads place since he's there all the time) so I'm eager to know where mine might be lol

Yeah, it's the standard version -- got my email notification yesterday arvo and it came to me today.

They're probably just rolling them out now, so hopefully you should get your email soon.

DarkHyren
22nd August 2016, 02:59 AM
Yeah, it's the standard version -- got my email notification yesterday arvo and it came to me today.

They're probably just rolling them out now, so hopefully you should get your email soon.Ok thanks for that, yeah thought it odd that since we're both in Sydney and (I assume) we both ordered on day one you got yours but mine isn't on the way yet but I'll wait and see, just hope I get the sword too.
Strangely did just get a notification for a different item from them, but I'll give it till the end of the week then shoot them an email if I don't hear anything. Cheers

BJ3226
22nd August 2016, 02:40 PM
Hi,

Today I received my first order from premiumcollectables. I ordered PC PE-12 for Computron, but they sent me PC-11.

I don't understand how they could make this mistake.

I sent them messages for exchange, but I don't know whether they will do it or not.

This my first experience with them, but terrible.

Did anyone have similar problems before?

Trent
22nd August 2016, 03:03 PM
Stay calm and await their reply. At this stage it seems like a simple mistake. I bet they'll rectify it.

UltraMarginal
22nd August 2016, 03:25 PM
Just received my Mi pad soundwave, nestled safely in between pillows of scrunched paper on all sides. Excellent packing.

BJ3226
23rd August 2016, 07:34 AM
Hopefully, there will be a solution.

PC's replies are always slow.

BJ3226
23rd August 2016, 02:49 PM
I got a reply from PC. They ask me to return the wrong product back for exchange, but didn't mention their shipping address and who should pay the shipping.

They didn't show any apology and didn't say they pay the shipping.

Terrible experience with them.

If there is big difference of prices, don't buy anything from Premium Collectibles.

Ploughmans Lunch
23rd August 2016, 03:05 PM
I got a reply from PC. They ask me to return the wrong product back for exchange, but didn't mention their shipping address and who should pay the shipping.

They didn't show any apology and didn't say they pay the shipping.

Terrible experience with them.

If there is big difference of prices, don't buy anything from Premium Collectibles.

Hey, that's a huge shame. Might be worth just asking them to clarify the situation - insist calmly that you shouldn't be burdened with the price of postage, ask where it needs to be sent to, etc.

No need to burn bridges yet buddy :)

BJ3226
23rd August 2016, 03:34 PM
Hey, that's a huge shame. Might be worth just asking them to clarify the situation - insist calmly that you shouldn't be burdened with the price of postage, ask where it needs to be sent to, etc.

No need to burn bridges yet buddy :)

Thanks for your suggestion:)

Actually a shipping cost is enough, but at lease they should tell me their address. Telling me the address doesn't hurt.

Dimi194
23rd August 2016, 03:42 PM
For anyone still waiting on TR Leader W1 or Voyager W1, their email to me today indicated they should be in around the start of next month :)

BJ3226
23rd August 2016, 04:05 PM
For anyone still waiting on TR Leader W1 or Voyager W1, their email to me today indicated they should be in around the start of next month :)

My friend is waiting for Fortress.

iscreamonstars
23rd August 2016, 04:17 PM
The time between 1st and 2nd batches is getting longer, TR leader 1st round was 15th july so month and a half for 2nd batch if it comes at start of next month.

UltraMarginal
23rd August 2016, 05:40 PM
Thanks for your suggestion:)

Actually a shipping cost is enough, but at lease they should tell me their address. Telling me the address doesn't hurt.

I think you'll find their shipping address on the invoice slip they drop in the box with the shipment. I am pretty sure I saw it there yesterday, I'm at work right now so can't check it.

BJ3226
25th August 2016, 03:15 PM
I think you'll find their shipping address on the invoice slip they drop in the box with the shipment. I am pretty sure I saw it there yesterday, I'm at work right now so can't check it.

The address on the box is not their shipping address. I gave me their address, but refused to pay the return postage.

It is very unfair that I pay the cost of their mistake. :mad:

This company is unreliable.

Ralph Wiggum
25th August 2016, 03:31 PM
That's bullcrap, no way in hell should you pay for the postage for returning the item they sent in error.

BJ3226
25th August 2016, 03:33 PM
That's bullcrap, no way in hell should you pay for the postage for returning the item they sent in error.

I will raise a case in Fair Trading.

DaptoDog
25th August 2016, 03:47 PM
The address on the box is not their shipping address. I gave me their address, but refused to pay the return postage.

It is very unfair that I pay the cost of their mistake. :mad:

This company is unreliable.

That's very surprising. I don't recall anyone else here having to pay for return shipping on an order not processed correctly. By all means you should pursue it, I would get a credit card chargeback from my bank. Fair Trading is a complete waste of time.

Raider
25th August 2016, 04:00 PM

Yeah I wouldn't jump to this. They have always been reasonable in my exchanges and have generally very positive feedback on this thread.

I assume you have remained calm and polite in your email exchanges with them? I would simply point out that you have not received the item you paid for and that if they want the incorrect item back then they should pay for the postage. I cannot fathom that they would not agree to this.

Regarding Fortress Maximus, I was one of the first to order and have not received mine yet either. It will show up eventually, they always do.

Ralph Wiggum
25th August 2016, 04:00 PM

Try one more time and asking (nicely ;) ) why you should be the one paying for postage for the return of the item. And hopefully you won't get the wall of silence.

BJ3226
25th August 2016, 04:03 PM
Try one more time and asking (nicely ;) ) why you should be the one paying for postage for the return of the item. And hopefully you won't get the wall of silence.

Guys, thanks for your relies, but I was too quick, because I already raise the case, because they said their owner said not to refund.

They made me have no choice.

BJ3226
25th August 2016, 04:05 PM

I'm nice, but they are not. They made the mistake first, not me. If they want to run the business for long term, they should refund the return postage to show their apology.

Raider
25th August 2016, 04:07 PM
Guys, I did raise the case already. It's too late.

You raised a Fair Trading claim against an online store over $7.45 when it sounds like there has not been much discussion with them and they have indicated that they are having email issues at the moment?

Taken from their FB page:

Premium Collectables
August 23 at 1:28pm · · Work & Money
Please Note, there is a small delay with our customer service emails turnaround times, it is roughly 72 business hours for a response, we hope to have this back to normal response times by weeks end. apologies and thanks for your understanding

I would seriously just consider calming down and responding with them in a polite manner. Like I said, I cannot imagine they will not agree to pay your postage. There may simply be a misunderstanding in communication. Jumping to formal complaints so quickly just seems a little rash imho.

BJ3226
25th August 2016, 04:10 PM
You raised a Fair Trading claim against an online store over $7.45 when it sounds like there has not been much discussion with them and they have indicated that they are having email issues at the moment?

Taken from their FB page:

Premium Collectables
August 23 at 1:28pm · · Work & Money
Please Note, there is a small delay with our customer service emails turnaround times, it is roughly 72 business hours for a response, we hope to have this back to normal response times by weeks end. apologies and thanks for your understanding

I would seriously just consider calming down and responding with them in a polite manner. Like I said, I cannot imagine they will not agree to pay your postage. There may simply be a misunderstanding in communication. Jumping to formal complaints so quickly just seems a little rash imho.

'there wil be no refund for the return postage

our owner has specified this to be relayed to you.'

That's their reply. The customer service got a NO from their boss, and they passed the NO to me. That's it.

This is not just about the $7.45. It is about customers' rights, yours and mine, a matter of principle.

They have no right to ruin our rights.

If they showed apology, I wouldn't do this. They didn't said any words which means SORRY, but I said a lot of THANKS. Again, respect is mutual.

Glitchdan
25th August 2016, 04:29 PM

That's their reply. The customer service got a NO from their boss, and they passed the NO to me. That's it.

This is not just about the $7.45. It is about customers' rights, yours and mine, a matter of principle.

They have no right to ruin our rights.

If they showed apology, I wouldn't do this. They didn't said any words which means SORRY, but I said a lot of THANKS.

I would do the same. Its not about the $7.50 as it is them acknowledging their mistake.

They should change how they deal with their customers. Its their mistake, at least be gracious and accept it and not just say "NO". Just really poor customer service from my perspective. Again its just $7.50 vs the loyalty of a potential customer.

BJ3226
25th August 2016, 04:33 PM
Hi,

I received an incorrect product from Premiumcollectables, but they showed no apology and refused to refund the return shipping.

It is bad business.:mad:

BJ3226
25th August 2016, 04:39 PM
I would do the same. Its not about the $7.50 as it is them acknowledging their mistake.

They should change how they deal with their customers. Its their mistake, at least be gracious and accept it and not just say "NO". Just really poor customer service from my perspective. Again its just $7.50 vs the loyalty of a potential customer.

Do agree with you:).

Their customer service is bad, not just short term delayed, actually always delayed. That's why they don't accept Paypal. They think they get our money and give us any rubbish products and then we can do nothing. They are wrong.

I regretted that I bought something from them, and their a bit low price can't heal the headache from their bad customer service, and even some prices are not competitive.

DaptoDog
25th August 2016, 04:40 PM
Hi,

I received an incorrect product from Premiumcollectables, but they showed no apology and refused to refund the return shipping.

It is bad business.:mad:

There certainly appears to be more to this matter than meets the eye. In any case you should seek your remedy and there are plenty of other online stores you can deal with on future purchases.

BJ3226
25th August 2016, 04:45 PM
There certainly appears to be more to this matter than meets the eye. In any case you should seek your remedy and there are plenty of other online stores you can deal with on future purchases.

Yes, this is my first experience with them and the last.

drifand
25th August 2016, 04:52 PM

You should hold that back , wait and see,
Not going to tell you why but be patient and don't be aggressive.

drifand
25th August 2016, 05:37 PM

I recall I had to pay shipping if I were to return the thundercracker mp due to fault which you know. However for an error in their part to send an wrong item and then asking you to pay feel weird. Only saying this because I find it hard that they are willing to give a fort max for free but go thrifty over a mistake.

I can see he already filed a case, so it's out of our hands now.

BJ3226
25th August 2016, 05:44 PM
I recall I had to pay shipping if I were to return the thundercracker mp due to fault which you know. However for an error in their part to send an wrong item and then asking you to pay feel weird. Only saying this because I find it hard that they are willing to give a fort max for free but go thrifty over a mistake.

I can recall the case, if they are willing to refund the return shipping.

ZoonMaster5000
25th August 2016, 05:58 PM
Just to break the tension in this thread a bit. I received Crash hog and dumpyard last week and Takara legends Galvatron, Hardhead and Skulcruncher this week.
Everything arrived niceley packed with the usual packing paper and I must say the artwork on the Takara boxes are glorious!

Ralph Wiggum
25th August 2016, 06:03 PM

ACCC website states that the consumer is responsible for returning the product (including shipping) but is entitled to recover reasonable postage costs if the product is confirmed to have a fault. It's a bit of protection for businesses for spurious return claims. If you had chosen to return Thundercracker, I'd assume you were entitled to recover the postage costs as he was clearly broken.

I'd think an incorrect item sent is pretty straightforward.

BJ3226
25th August 2016, 06:33 PM
ACCC website states that the consumer is responsible for returning the product (including shipping) but is entitled to recover reasonable postage costs if the product is confirmed to have a fault. It's a bit of protection for businesses for spurious return claims. If you had chosen to return Thundercracker, I'd assume you were entitled to recover the postage costs as he was clearly broken.

I'd think an incorrect item sent is pretty straightforward.

In my case,the mistake was not from the manufacturer,but from PC themselves,so I think the term is not applicable.

Ploughmans Lunch
25th August 2016, 06:36 PM
I wish you the best BJ3226. Poor form on PC's part - no excuse.

BJ3226
25th August 2016, 07:16 PM
I wish you the best BJ3226. Poor form on PC's part - no excuse.

Thank you.

aching878
25th August 2016, 07:25 PM
Thank you.

Do you have a screen cap of PC reply saying not paying for return ship etc, seems strange any seller would cheap out on such a low amount

Do hope u get this sorted tho

reillyd
25th August 2016, 08:06 PM
Given that you posted here on the 23rd, and decided on the 24th that their response was too slow and you wanted to file a complaint with fair trading, I'm not entirely sure that we're hearing the whole story..... and if you've read a similar thread about a disgruntled tf source customer, that civility is more likely to result in a favourable outcome. I won't repeat the advice here, but see http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=23258

Glitchdan
25th August 2016, 08:07 PM
Do you have a screen cap of PC reply saying not paying for return ship etc, seems strange any seller would cheap out on such a low amount

Yeah on the other thread PC replied that all of these allegations are a myth..

ZoonMaster5000
25th August 2016, 08:38 PM
Yeah on the other thread PC replied that all of these allegations are a myth..

I think you'll find they said "smudge the facts" meaning we aren't getting the whole situation and pc cant comment on the current problem meaning we will only ever have one side of the story.

BJ3226
25th August 2016, 08:41 PM

Their reply. I don't know how to attach a picture.

BJ3226
25th August 2016, 08:47 PM
Given that you posted here on the 23rd, and decided on the 24th that their response was too slow and you wanted to file a complaint with fair trading, I'm not entirely sure that we're hearing the whole story..... and if you've read a similar thread about a disgruntled tf source customer, that civility is more likely to result in a favourable outcome. I won't repeat the advice here, but see http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=23258

I think there should not be any discussion of whether PC should cover the return shipping or not, because they made the mistake of sending a wrong product. There is no excuse.

I don't make trouble out of nothing.

DarkHyren
25th August 2016, 08:52 PM
PC respects customer privacy which is why they won't openly discuss this issue on a public forum, but they have said in the past that if the buyer wishes to legally waive their privacy rights in a formal email they will discuss the matter in public for everyone to see.
I suggest BJ3226 either handles this in a calm civilized matter privately or waives those privacy rights if they wish to discuss the matter here, as this continued discussion is not getting anyone anywhere, your displeasure has been noted but it seems that calmer heads would prevail here.

PS: If you wish to show any screenshots it is recommend to host them on a free photosite such as http://imgur.com/ and share the link here

Glitchdan
25th August 2016, 08:55 PM
I think you'll find they said "smudge the facts" meaning we aren't getting the whole situation and pc cant comment on the current problem meaning we will only ever have one side of the story.

We'll maybe if PC spent the time replying and sorting out to the customer instead of posting in another thread saying that someone is "smudging the facts", then all of this drama would suddenly go away.

Instead they chose to play the masses and bank on their good will by essentially saying that the allegations are false, hence just a myth...

BJ3226
25th August 2016, 09:00 PM
PC respects customer privacy which is why they won't openly discuss this issue on a public forum, but they have said in the past that if the buyer wishes to legally waive their privacy rights in a formal email they will discuss the matter in public for everyone to see.
I suggest BJ3226 either handles this in a calm civilized matter privately or waives those privacy rights if they wish to discuss the matter here, as this continued discussion is not getting anyone anywhere, your displeasure has been noted but it seems that calmer heads would prevail here.

PS: If you wish to show any screenshots it is recommend to host them on a free photosite such as http://imgur.com/ and share the link here

Thanks.

I have asked why there will not be refund of the return shipping and see how their reply will be.

If they can refund it, I will recall the case.

I just want to tell my story to the people here. It is true, but it is up to you to believe or not.

DarkHyren
25th August 2016, 09:04 PM
We'll maybe if PC spent the time replying and sorting out to the customer instead of posting in another thread saying that someone is "smudging the facts", then all of this drama would suddenly go away.

Instead they chose to play the masses and bank on their good will by essentially saying that the allegations are false, hence just a myth...We don't know what was said between the two parties involved nor how much correspondence went back and forth between the two, add to that that PC are a busy business with multiple things to deal with at any given time and the fact that they legally can't discuss this matter in public without consent and it's unfair to put all the blame on any one person or organization.

The fact is that most of us have had very few, if any, issues dealing with PC, and the few that there have been generally were been able to be sorted out calmly between those involved, which is why the majority would be in doubt, especially over a small amount of money when they have dealt with much costlier issues in the past without drama.

Glitchdan
25th August 2016, 09:14 PM
We don't know what was said between the two parties involved nor how much correspondence went back and forth between the two, add to that that PC are a busy business with multiple things to deal with at any given time and the fact that they legally can't discuss this matter in public without consent and it's unfair to put all the blame on any one person or organization.

The fact is that most of us have had very few, if any, issues dealing with PC, and the few that there have been generally were been able to be sorted out calmly between those involved, which is why the majority would be in doubt, especially over a small amount of money when they have dealt with much costlier issues in the past without drama.

Well another fact is quite a few here have experienced some issues with PC, especially in the communications department. If that email is worded exactly as it is, i'd be pissed off too.

I understand that they are a busy business, but their core of their business is to provide a good customer experience, whether if you are a old or a new customer. If a customer is having trouble, a good business will ensure that this is sorted out as quickly as possible.

And by the way, it is their mistake in the first place. If this is true they should sort it out.

BJ3226
25th August 2016, 09:33 PM
Well another fact is quite a few here have experienced some issues with PC, especially in the communications department. If that email is worded exactly as it is, i'd be pissed off too.

I understand that they are a busy business, but their core of their business is to provide a good customer experience, whether if you are a old or a new customer. If a customer is having trouble, a good business will ensure that this is sorted out as quickly as possible.

And by the way, it is their mistake in the first place. If this is true they should sort it out.

PC list PE PC-11 as PC-11 part1 and PC-12 as PC-11 part2. These listed names are very confusing and have confused themselves.:confused:

Here are the links.
http://www.premiumcollectables.com.au/products/pe-pc-11-upgrade-kits-for-cw-computron-part1
http://www.premiumcollectables.com.au/products/pe-pc-11-upgrade-kits-for-cw-computron-part2

Omega Metro
25th August 2016, 09:35 PM
Has anyone who ordered the latest Titans Return Legends (Wheelie, Stripes, Rewind) from these guys recieved theirs yet? Just wondering wether PC have missed me or that they are slow to get them.

Raider
25th August 2016, 09:40 PM
PC list PE PC-11 as PC-11 part1 and PC-12 as PC-11 part2. These listed names are very confusing and have confused themselves.:confused:

Here are the links.
http://www.premiumcollectables.com.au/products/pe-pc-11-upgrade-kits-for-cw-computron-part1
http://www.premiumcollectables.com.au/products/pe-pc-11-upgrade-kits-for-cw-computron-part2

Wait a minute, are you saying you ordered the wrong item and then want PC to replace the item and pay postage cost for you to return it to them? SO you ordered PC-11 part 1 (which has a picture showing it as PC-11) but you really wanted PC-12? This is starting to make sense on whey they would not agree to postage.

The plot thickens! :p

In any event, as others have suggested, I think its time to move on from this unless you are willing to waive your privacy rights so PC can respond or you are willing to upload all your correspondence, both to and from PC, for everyone to see. Getting your version of events with no supporting evidence isn't going to sway many people, especially given that you are very new to this forum.

BruiseLee
25th August 2016, 10:11 PM
Ok, just caught up on this issue (I think). Quick question BJ3226, on your account page where you have your purchase record, does this state the correct item you ordered? If there is a difference between the one you bought and the one that was delivered then it would be an error on PC's part and a cordial message to them explaining this should clear it up. However if was an error in purchase as Raider made mention to then PC are in the right not to refund postage as per their T&Cs.

Borgeman
25th August 2016, 10:18 PM
Ok, just caught up on this issue (I think). Quick question BJ3226, on your account page where you have your purchase record, does this state the correct item you ordered? If there is a difference between the one you bought and the one that was delivered then it would be an error on PC's part and a cordial message to them explaining this should clear it up. However if was an error in purchase as Raider made mention to then PC are in the right not to refund postage as per their T&Cs.

This.
If you ordered part 2 (PE12) and they supplied PE12 but you wanted PE11, I'm afraid thats your boo boo.
It doesn't matter if their description is confusing - you should always make sure 100%.
Its would be the same if you ordered the wrong item from say a Japanese site, and then blamed them because you mistranslated it - cant blame them can you?

janda the red
25th August 2016, 10:21 PM
Some people fight for freedom from persecution, others for equal rights.......

and then there are those that fight for a couple of bucks in postage costs :rolleyes:

Seriously, pick your battles.... Life's too short to worry about such trivial things

DaptoDog
25th August 2016, 10:28 PM
Hi,

Today I received my first order from premiumcollectables. I ordered PC PE-12 for Computron, but they sent me PC-11.

I don't understand how they could make this mistake.

I sent them messages for exchange, but I don't know whether they will do it or not.

This my first experience with them, but terrible.

Did anyone have similar problems before?

This.
If you ordered part 2 (PE12) and they supplied PE12 but you wanted PE11, I'm afraid thats your boo boo.
It doesn't matter if their description is confusing - you should always make sure 100%.
Its would be the same if you ordered the wrong item from say a Japanese site, and then blamed them because you mistranslated it - cant blame them can you?

Wait a minute, are you saying you ordered the wrong item and then want PC to replace the item and pay postage cost for you to return it to them? SO you ordered PC-11 part 1 (which has a picture showing it as PC-11) but you really wanted PC-12? This is starting to make sense on whey they would not agree to postage.

Here are the links.

Sorry for the mega quotes, but to be fair to BJ3226 nothing he has said indicates he ordered the wrong upgrade kit. He believes he ordered PC-12 and is simply pointing out that PC's clumsy naming to differentiate each kit may have confused their own staff. There should be no confusion about which is which because the "Part 2" link clearly shows PC-12 in the picture.

I agree with everyone else here that we really need to wind this up, the point has been made.

Trent
25th August 2016, 10:40 PM
Man this thread gets epic sometimes.

BJ3226
26th August 2016, 07:33 AM

In any event, as others have suggested, I think its time to move on from this unless you are willing to waive your privacy rights so PC can respond or you are willing to upload all your correspondence, both to and from PC, for everyone to see. Getting your version of events with no supporting evidence isn't going to sway many people, especially given that you are very new to this forum.

No, I ordered PC-12, but they sent me PC-11. I was not confused.

BJ3226
26th August 2016, 07:35 AM
This.

Why did you think I ordered a wrong product?

Again I ordered PC-12 which they listed as PC-11 part2.

Borgeman
26th August 2016, 08:09 AM

I was talking hypotheticals, based on the path the thread had taken.
People thought that you might have made that error, I was just saying IF it was true, then you have no reason to be annoyed.
If that's not true, then fair enough.

aching878
26th August 2016, 08:47 AM

Like most said this will go on forever unless either party decides to allow public info if you intend on keep going with the convo here.

if you need to squash any misunderstanding then just get a screen cap of your order that shows your order number and that it shows PC 11 part 2 was ordered, else this will just keep going as a he says she says scenario

nsm034
27th August 2016, 07:38 PM
Sorry if this has been covered, but what is the reason for the ramjet hold up. Is it the QC issues , still making them, or did they get sent by rowboat from China ? :)

DaptoDog
27th August 2016, 07:59 PM
Sorry if this has been covered, but what is the reason for the ramjet hold up. Is it the QC issues , still making them, or did they get sent by rowboat from China ? :)

I got mine over four months ago from PC (first round). I didn't realise there are people still waiting on theirs?:confused:

nsm034
27th August 2016, 08:36 PM
I got mine over four months ago from PC (first round). I didn't realise there are people still waiting on theirs?:confused:

I got mine too, Dad waiting on his

Joshy
27th August 2016, 10:40 PM

I'm also still waiting, I think they posted something about there supplier not allocating what was promised and having to source elsewhere.. Hasn't been an update in a long time

valkyrie_76
28th August 2016, 10:28 AM
I had the same experience with Robot Kingdom and sending out the wrong item. They wanted me to pay for the return postage and I can tell you now it was a lot more than $7.45.

GoktimusPrime
28th August 2016, 01:37 PM
Did they reimburse you though?

Cos my wife does a lot more online shopping than I do, mostly for clothes, and she's returned items a few times where she's initially paid for the cost of return but they've always reimbursed her for the cost of return. She just had to send them a scan of the Australia Post receipt and they would transfer the money into her account.

I'm not an experienced online shopper, but AFAIK it seems fairly standard for e-stores to expect customers to initially foot the bill of returning a product and then later reimbursing the customer for that cost. This is one of the downsides of online shopping and why I still prefer real shopping in brick and mortar stores. Thankfully AU retailers are currently becoming more reliable with stock too, sometimes even more reliable than online stores. :)

CoRDS
28th August 2016, 02:01 PM
Did they reimburse you though?

Cos my wife does a lot more online shopping than I do, mostly for clothes, and she's returned items a few times where she's initially paid for the cost of return but they've always reimbursed her for the cost of return. She just had to send them a scan of the Australia Post receipt and they would transfer the money into her account.

I'm not an experienced online shopper, but AFAIK it seems fairly standard for e-stores to expect customers to initially foot the bill of returning a product and then later reimbursing the customer for that cost. This is one of the downsides of online shopping and why I still prefer real shopping in brick and mortar stores. Thankfully AU retailers are currently becoming more reliable with stock too, sometimes even more reliable than online stores. :)

I've had to pay return shipping for an RMA item, but for an incorrectly shipped item you should not have to pay a cent. in fact you are entitled to a full refund or replacement (aussie retailers only) as the item you received is NOT what you paid for. its really simple

GoktimusPrime
28th August 2016, 04:12 PM
Yeah, but if they reimburse the full cost of sending the item back then ultimately the customer hasn't paid a cent. The other alternative would be send the customer a pre-paid and self-addressed box or delivery bag, but this may be more costly and time consuming than simply asking the customer to send the item back first and then reimbursing the customer. I say more costly because it can be difficult to accurate estimate the exact cost of sending packages and additional costs of return shipping would ultimately be reflected in higher prices for customers.

And as I said, this is one of the main downsides of online shopping; something which I really still don't like massively and I tried resisting it as much as I could until 2013. And now that local retailers have gotten better with stock distribution, I'm finding myself weaning off online shopping and making the switch back to real store shopping. :) But obviously online shopping is still useful for buying things that aren't locally available (e.g. TakaraTOMY Transformers)

drifand
28th August 2016, 04:52 PM
PayPal pays for return shipping of 10 items a year and maximum of $45 per item. So as much I don't like Paypal, they have some perks. I know PC don't do Paypal but I am happy with what I am getting.

1AZRAEL1
28th August 2016, 10:06 PM
Gok said pretty much what I was thinking. You gotta pay it to send it back and they'll reimburse you. Let's face it, how are they gonna know exactly how much it's gonna cost to return it? Price to send to you might be different back to them

aching878
29th August 2016, 08:41 AM
If it's a local shop in AU that has a biz account with auspost then the auspost return parcel service could be used, basically the buyer wil get a return paid number and once at the post office, they will process your return like a normal parcel send except the cost is charged to the biz account

BJ3226
29th August 2016, 04:30 PM
How does PC issue refunds?

drifand
29th August 2016, 04:34 PM
How does PC issue refunds?

Charge back to the credit card you paid with but if bank transfer then they will need your details I believe.

BJ3226
29th August 2016, 04:35 PM
Charge back to the credit card you paid with but if bank transfer then they will need your details I believe.

Thank you.

Ploughmans Lunch
29th August 2016, 05:11 PM
PC once gave me credit in the form of a discount code instead of a refund, but that was for a preorder and not an already shipped thing.

MayzaPrime
30th August 2016, 11:45 PM
Got Sentinel Prime, Galvatron, CW G2 Bruticus, Fort Max and wave 1 TW legends. All perfect.

Thanks guys :D

Bumbleb33
31st August 2016, 01:07 AM

I too am trying to sort this out with PC, I ordered PC-11 part2 believing I would receive PC-12 and received PC-11. Glad to hear I am not the only one experiencing this, oh well such is life.

GoktimusPrime
31st August 2016, 09:38 AM
I'd be lying if I said that PC's slowness wasn't irritating, but at the same time I am mindful that they are cheap. And their low prices is absolutely the core strength of their business model and I don't think that they should change that. If their prices were to rise, even marginally, then they would start to lose business.

Having said that, I think that it would be ill-advised for PC to completely ignore customer irritation/dissatisfaction (major retailers have done this at their own peril). I think that it would be better for them to find some way to address this issue without impacting on their low prices. As others have suggesting, even regular updates on their website about ETAs would go a long way in giving customers peace of mind and letting us know that our orders haven't been forgotten (because it does feel that way!). Even if a shipment is significantly delayed I think that fans would be more forgiving if they knew about it instead of being left in the dark and wondering what the hell is going on.

Just my 2c. :)

Raider
31st August 2016, 10:48 AM
Taken from PC's FB page a little while back:

"Expression of Interest, we are launching a Weekly Show on Youtube Late August Early Sept, Each week we would love to feature one of customers collections and do a brief Q and A .
a $50 store credit will be given to the Customers whose Collection is featured in this segment. if anyone is interested participating in this segment please contact pctv@premiumcollectables.com.au"

"Reviews, Pre Order Updates, etc all will be part of this project"

So I guess this will be their way of updating everyone weekly, if it gets off the ground.

31st August 2016, 08:33 PM
Cheers PC, got my Delta Magnus today and my Macross Monster and Bike Robo last week, all safe and well! Also appreciate how well-packed the figures were!

G1Optimal
31st August 2016, 09:36 PM
Got my united warriors computron and that was well packed to maybe they listened to the feedback