PDA

View Full Version : Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

Trent
31st August 2016, 09:59 PM
Gok said pretty much what I was thinking. You gotta pay it to send it back and they'll reimburse you. Let's face it, how are they gonna know exactly how much it's gonna cost to return it? Price to send to you might be different back to them

They would have all the details from when it was posted (weight/dimensions/etc). Determine the return postage costs from that, just reverse the postcodes.

Pretty simple really.

DaptoDog
1st September 2016, 11:52 AM
Received MP-25L Loud Pedal from PC today. It was the mintiest of mint boxes and single taped as requested. I also note like others that the packaging has improved (though one side was resting on the edge of the packaging box - easily fixed I'm sure). Many thanks.:)

ampoldj
1st September 2016, 03:42 PM
Shipping notification for Delta Magnus came yesterday though not sure why my notification for Computron went into my Junk Mail today :confused: (will thank a few people whose sending junk mail lately or I would have't checked my junkies :D)

Hope they both arrive by Monday in one hit.

G1Optimal
1st September 2016, 04:52 PM
Unite Warriors Computron?:confused:

ampoldj
1st September 2016, 05:32 PM
Unite Warriors Computron?:confused:

Yep

ZoonMaster5000
1st September 2016, 10:22 PM
Shipping notification for Delta Magnus came yesterday though not sure why my notification for Computron went into my Junk Mail today :confused: (will thank a few people whose sending junk mail lately or I would have't checked my junkies :D)

Hope they both arrive by Monday in one hit.

May I ask what date you ordered uw-08? Just so I have a rough idea of how long a wait I have for mine. Have been checking my inbox flat out since he started shipping.

ampoldj
2nd September 2016, 07:18 AM
^it was a few hours it goes live when all becomes calm when ordering a normal release with PC ;)

ampoldj
5th September 2016, 06:26 PM
Items arrived today. both MP Delta Magnus and UW Computron are well packed on the sides but unfortunately a dent on Computron's Back side as there has been not much padding on front and back.

My UW Devy got a big one before so im just curious if couriers really need to punch a whole on big boxes? (For inspection?) :confused:

Megatran
5th September 2016, 06:32 PM
^ OK, you got my attention for the dent on Computron's backside. Pics? :D

ampoldj
5th September 2016, 06:45 PM
^ OK, you got my attention for the dent on Computron's backside. Pics? :D

It is not too obvious like my Devastator that I cant capture it properly with bad lighting in our room atm. Have you got a dent on yours as well?

Raider
5th September 2016, 08:41 PM
Received a big package from PC today. UW Computron, Titan Force, takara and hasbro deluxes. Package also used foam and paper for protection. Irrespective of great packaging the titans force box was crushed to almost half its actual size and this had pushed into Comp's box too. Guessing the couriers dont really care about handling.

djanscak
5th September 2016, 09:18 PM
I used to pick up a lot of parcels from a local(ish) courier depot and I'd occasionally watch them unload the parcels from a truck while I waited. I'm not exaggerating when I say these clowns were drop kicking random parcels from the back of a truck into a huge pile in the middle of the depot. Writing 'Fragile' on a parcel means SFA when these knuckle-draggers get involved.

BruiseLee
5th September 2016, 09:22 PM
It is not too obvious like my Devastator that I cant capture it properly with bad lighting in our room atm. Have you got a dent on yours as well?

I'm pretty sure Megatran didn't buy Computron but he's probably got a dent on his own backside. :rolleyes:

ampoldj
6th September 2016, 06:10 AM
I'm pretty sure Megatran didn't buy Computron but he's probably got a dent on his own backside. :rolleyes:

I was slow on that :p

Pig's_A_King
6th September 2016, 04:27 PM
Everyone else has had their delta magnus posted or at least emailed and said its on the way. This is the second item I have ordered from them, where I have heard nothing and gotten nothing. First was power master op. This is rediculous. I have inferno and the sound wave reissue on order with them too... I miss tfi, am I the odd one out that is getting stuffed around by PC? Everyone else raves about them, that's the only reason I started ordering from them

DarkHyren
6th September 2016, 04:56 PM
Everyone else has had their delta magnus posted or at least emailed and said its on the way. This is the second item I have ordered from them, where I have heard nothing and gotten nothing. First was power master op. This is rediculous. I have inferno and the sound wave reissue on order with them too... I miss tfi, am I the odd one out that is getting stuffed around by PC? Everyone else raves about them, that's the only reason I started ordering from themYou're not alone, I'm also waiting on a few things a fair number of people seem to have already received including Delta Magnus, Titan Fort Max and Computron, no email saying they are on their way or anything.
In the past I've normally had no issues with getting my items so I don't know what has changed, certainly nothing on my end.
But I sent them an email yesterday expressing my concerns, the above alone is nearly $500 worth and I have plenty of orders, both past and upcoming, with them and while I might not be the biggest spender I've spent a fair bit, too much to be stuffed around, so hopefully these delays will be addressed soon for both our sakes

DaptoDog
6th September 2016, 05:07 PM
Everyone else has had their delta magnus posted or at least emailed and said its on the way. This is the second item I have ordered from them, where I have heard nothing and gotten nothing. First was power master op. This is rediculous. I have inferno and the sound wave reissue on order with them too... I miss tfi, am I the odd one out that is getting stuffed around by PC? Everyone else raves about them, that's the only reason I started ordering from them

You're not alone, I'm also waiting on a few things a fair number of people seem to have already received including Delta Magnus, Titan Fort Max and Computron, no email saying they are on their way or anything.
In the past I've normally had no issues with getting my items so I don't know what has changed, certainly nothing on my end.
But I sent them an email yesterday expressing my concerns, the above alone is nearly $500 worth and I have plenty of orders, both past and upcoming, with them and while I might not be the biggest spender I've spent a fair bit, too much to be stuffed around, so hopefully these delays will be addressed soon for both our sakes

I think it's a bit early to be worried about Delta Magnus, it's only just came out. I am yet to receive Hasbro Fort Max and UW Computron from PC but am not sweating one bit. These guys have always delivered.

DarkHyren
6th September 2016, 05:19 PM
Ok have found one update about the Hasbro retail release of Fort Max posted by PC on facebook in the last few hours.

"We are receiving these in lots this month, if you are yet to get a dispatch email and are not worried about dented retail boxes we can ship yours out Tomorrow, Please pm your order number on Facebook if you want to take up this offer. Other Qty will keep arriving this month"

I think it's a bit early to be worried about Delta Magnus, it's only just came out. I am yet to receive Hasbro Fort Max and UW Computron from PC but am not sweating one bit. These guys have always delivered.Delays are inevitable I understand that and have always supported PC and been understanding about this, for me I have concerns because I've also been waiting on a replacement part from them which was supposed to be sent in July but never turned up either even though I was assured they had it and were sending it.
But as I said, I wrote them another email so hopefully matters get sorted, it just gets frustrating sometimes

DaptoDog
6th September 2016, 05:23 PM
Ok have found one update about the Hasbro retail release of Fort Max posted by PC on facebook in the last few hours.

"We are receiving these in lots this month, if you are yet to get a dispatch email and are not worried about dented retail boxes we can ship yours out Tomorrow, Please pm your order number on Facebook if you want to take up this offer. Other Qty will keep arriving this month"

Delays are inevitable I understand that and have always supported PC and been understanding about this, for me I have concerns because I've also been waiting on a replacement part from them which was supposed to be sent in July but never turned up either even though I was assured they had it and were sending it.
But as I said, I wrote them another email so hopefully matters get sorted, it just gets frustrating sometimes

Waiting on a replacement part since July is understandably frustrating.

prjkt
6th September 2016, 06:37 PM
Just received notification that UW Computron, LG Blurr & LG Scourge are on their way, so it looks like they're getting through the list slowly

1AZRAEL1
6th September 2016, 07:05 PM
I got my Delta delivered yesterday after I missed it last Friday

Tober
6th September 2016, 10:03 PM

I have two Delta Magnus orders, one first round, one second. One order has dispatched.

I have several other orders consisting of Hasbro, Takara and various 3rd Party products that are up to six months late. I have somewhere between $3-4K in unfulfilled orders with them. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I miss tfi

I can understand your frustration, but let's not go nuts! :eek:

DarkHyren
7th September 2016, 06:03 AM
Follow up for those interested. As far as my missing part goes, PC told me that the supplier said they would put it inside the box of the next member of my Hades combiner (as the missing part was from not-Leozack) but they sent an entirely different part inside instead.
Frustrating to be sure, but not PCs fault and they are chasing it up.

As far as delays, the facebook post about Fort Max explains some of it, and for the rest of it it seems the express orders are probably the main reason some of us might be experiencing delays as those orders do "jump the queue" and push 100 club buyers to the back of the line.

It is what it is, I really don't mind waiting so long as I have information, as I'm sure a lot of people here can agree

Raider
7th September 2016, 06:56 AM
Still waiting on Fort Max and Delta here and I ordered the minute they were released. They will come in time, they always do.

drifand
7th September 2016, 09:08 AM
I have asked for an update on ramjets if any but it could still be nothing this month.

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
7th September 2016, 05:17 PM
Excerpt from a FB post (https://www.facebook.com/premiumcollectaus/posts/1199563123398607) they made last night:

Also PC TV is launching end of this Month so this will be a great new form of widespread Communication on a variety of products and updates, and should give you more peace of mind, and also allow our small customer service team to be freed up to push out more orders each week.

DarkHyren
7th September 2016, 06:27 PM
It's a great idea, heck I would have settled for a more regular newsletter but this works too lol

GoktimusPrime
7th September 2016, 10:31 PM
I hate Star Track Express just so much right now... :mad:

They arrived today with my consignment but left leaving a note saying that noone was home when someone was home all day waiting for the consignment. :mad: Star Track Express are about as useful as the second R in February. :rolleyes:

7th September 2016, 10:36 PM
Lodge a complaint with StarTrack either by phone or email -- customer.satisfaction@startrack.com.au

Make sure you mention it to PC as well so they can elevate their own complaint.

drifand
7th September 2016, 10:50 PM
I hate Star Track Express just so much right now... :mad:

They arrived today with my consignment but left leaving a note saying that noone was home when someone was home all day waiting for the consignment. :mad: Star Track Express are about as useful as the second R in February. :rolleyes:

Yeah man and I have to drive 30km instead of the nearest Po was really pretty bad.

DaptoDog
9th September 2016, 01:11 PM
Just got my shipping notification for Fort Max and UW Computron. That's going to be a big box! Hopefully packed well enough to the withstand the couriers chucking it around.

DarkHyren
12th September 2016, 07:46 PM
Got my Fort Max and Computron, they were sent in the box that previously contained two Fort Max.
Long story short Fort Max sits flush against the edges of the outside box, a precarious situation to be in if the couriers decide to have a little game of footy with the parcels.
Personally I always prefer items in a box bigger then the item with some kind of padding, be it bubble wrapping the item or styrofoam walls inside the packing box, though in this case I'm not sure it that option would have been a viable one as it is a huge item

Borgeman
12th September 2016, 08:54 PM
Remember that fort max sits flush from hasbro to PC so its just as likely it can be damaged on its first transit.

Megatran
12th September 2016, 11:46 PM
Re-directed discussion to the Feedback thread ...

Just throwing it out here in case someone has already asked PC before, does anyone know if / how you can opt-out your name/addr from being used on the frequent "someone from this place bought xxx" pop ups on PC's site

http://i.imgur.com/v2Eqn8Hh.jpg
How long has this been happening? I'm unaware of any other online retailer (BBTS, TFSource, HLJ, Anime Export, Robotkingdom, Ehobbybaseshop, Chimungmung, Amazon) that would disclose names & location of their customers & extract of their purchase history. (I'm assuming the blackout portion is where the customer name appears).

But to answer your question, perhaps pose that question to their Customer Service department.

drifand
13th September 2016, 01:06 AM
I didn't notice this but it must be quite recently as they show who just bought at the corner of the page.

I will query their customer services now.

llamatron
13th September 2016, 08:23 AM
It's been active since at least Mp grapple. I've seen it on a few webstores before such as kogan. Not a fan but I guess it comes as a standard feature.

Raider
13th September 2016, 09:07 AM
I don't really see the big deal. All it shows is a first name and a state. I don't think you could match that to anyone at all. They could be making it up for all we know to give off the impression that people are purchasing certain items, ie marketing ploy to try move slow moving stock.

However, I did notice this in their Privacy Policy (http://www.premiumcollectables.com.au/pages/privacy-policy):

How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.

So according to their own policy they should be asking for our consent to display this information.

1AZRAEL1
13th September 2016, 09:20 AM
I don't seem to be able to see that anyway?:confused::confused:

drifand
13th September 2016, 09:46 AM
I don't seem to be able to see that anyway?:confused::confused:

It occurs occasionally at the message area when you are browsing. Yes it may not be a big deal . But I already know who some of these people are and is not hard to search on Facebook to reveal more and bam I rock up as the person pretending to be that person to get a mp grapple or whatever the person bought. Certain names were unique enough to be identified so hence its a minor issue. Instead they should just say grapple was just bought 10 minutes ago and I think that's fine.

SuspectimusPrime
13th September 2016, 10:06 AM
How long has this been happening? I'm unaware of any other online retailer (BBTS, TFSource, HLJ, Anime Export, Robotkingdom, Ehobbybaseshop, Chimungmung, Amazon) that would disclose names & location of their customers & extract of their purchase history. (I'm assuming the blackout portion is where the customer name appears).

But to answer your question, perhaps pose that question to their Customer Service department.

Kogan has been doing it for a while (pops up on their bottom left side instead), however they omit the customer's username. IIRC at one stage if you clicked on the pop-up it would take you to a map showing the different purchases going off around the country. Looked pretty cool but then they were giving too much away (useful stats for competitors).

aching878
13th September 2016, 10:15 AM
I don't really see the big deal. All it shows is a first name and a state. I don't think you could match that to anyone at all. They could be making it up for all we know to give off the impression that people are purchasing certain items, ie marketing ploy to try move slow moving stock.

However, I did notice this in their Privacy Policy (http://www.premiumcollectables.com.au/pages/privacy-policy):

How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.

So according to their own policy they should be asking for our consent to display this information.

ye it doesn't show too much but at the same time shows enough to warrant an opt out option if its not something one signed on for, if not at least omit the name and simply replace with something like 'a fellow' collector purchased item xxx that you may be interested in.

UltraMarginal
13th September 2016, 02:22 PM
I've only noticed it in the last week or so.

the book depository used to do something similar, not sure if they still do, where you can bring up a map of the world and it shows in real time where all their purchases are being made, very interesting for a couple minutes.

DaptoDog
13th September 2016, 10:21 PM
Got my Fort Max and Computron, they were sent in the box that previously contained two Fort Max.
Long story short Fort Max sits flush against the edges of the outside box, a precarious situation to be in if the couriers decide to have a little game of footy with the parcels.
Personally I always prefer items in a box bigger then the item with some kind of padding, be it bubble wrapping the item or styrofoam walls inside the packing box, though in this case I'm not sure it that option would have been a viable one as it is a huge item

You really had me worried because I had the exact same order from PC arrive today. To my delight PC did a great job packaging mine as seen from the photos. They used a larger box than the one you got. They used bubblewrap (as we have been asking). All sides were protected from shock by either packing paper or the bubblewrap. And to top it off, they even added fragile stickers to all sides of the box. I've been quite vocal in asking for better packaging as an option but it seems they are listening and improving it in their standard service. Thank you PC!

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r670/lemmead/PC%20Packaging%20Pic%201_zpscjd85h2m.jpg (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/lemmead/media/PC%20Packaging%20Pic%201_zpscjd85h2m.jpg.html)

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r670/lemmead/PC%20Packaging%20Pic%202_zpslkdy5bhv.jpg (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/lemmead/media/PC%20Packaging%20Pic%202_zpslkdy5bhv.jpg.html)

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r670/lemmead/PC%20Packaging%20Pic%203_zpstxsuvtfd.jpg (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/lemmead/media/PC%20Packaging%20Pic%203_zpstxsuvtfd.jpg.html)

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r670/lemmead/PC%20Packaging%20Pic%204_zps2fuukq6b.jpg (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/lemmead/media/PC%20Packaging%20Pic%204_zps2fuukq6b.jpg.html)

GoktimusPrime
13th September 2016, 11:02 PM
http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r670/lemmead/th_PC%20Packaging%20Pic%204_zps2fuukq6b.jpg
My jaw dropped in horror until I realised that the cut off sticker said "Thank You" :o

DaptoDog
14th September 2016, 07:33 AM
My jaw dropped in horror until I realised that the cut off sticker said "Thank You" :o

Now that would be customer service!

DarkHyren
14th September 2016, 06:39 PM
They used a larger box than the one you gotInteresting. Did you pay for shipping on your order or use the 100 club? Mine made it to me relatively unscathed bar a few bumps to Fort Max's box but I always prefer boxes larger then the item where possible. Could just be luck of the draw though, obviously half the people that ordered Fort Max are going to get him in his packing box and the other half will get him in whatever other box is around, so there's that to consider

DaptoDog
14th September 2016, 08:32 PM
Interesting. Did you pay for shipping on your order or use the 100 club? Mine made it to me relatively unscathed bar a few bumps to Fort Max's box but I always prefer boxes larger then the item where possible. Could just be luck of the draw though, obviously half the people that ordered Fort Max are going to get him in his packing box and the other half will get him in whatever other box is around, so there's that to consider

Shipping on Fort Max was free but had to pay shipping on Computron since I used a discount code. But they were shipped together and I doubt that makes a difference. As I've mentioned before I always put down in the order notes that I'm a MISB collector so would appreciate a nice box. I've also emailed them about the idea of the premium collector grade packaging for a fee. I have no idea whether either of those factors made a difference or if I just got lucky this time?

DarkHyren
14th September 2016, 10:12 PM
Shipping on Fort Max was free but had to pay shipping on Computron since I used a discount code. But they were shipped together and I doubt that makes a difference. As I've mentioned before I always put down in the order notes that I'm a MISB collector so would appreciate a nice box. I've also emailed them about the idea of the premium collector grade packaging for a fee. I have no idea whether either of those factors made a difference or if I just got lucky this time?Perhaps, I was putting the same sort of thing in the notes on my first few orders but over time I just forgot to, might be worthwhile keeping that sort of practice up.
I recently asked a similar question about a collector grade so maybe if enough of us voice that we'd like that option it will be so.
Though I was thinking, maybe said collectors grade is included in either the paid or the express shipping options, I've asked some more details about that too so when I know I'll post more

Premium Collectables
15th September 2016, 11:23 AM
Perhaps, I was putting the same sort of thing in the notes on my first few orders but over time I just forgot to, might be worthwhile keeping that sort of practice up.
I recently asked a similar question about a collector grade so maybe if enough of us voice that we'd like that option it will be so.
Though I was thinking, maybe said collectors grade is included in either the paid or the express shipping options, I've asked some more details about that too so when I know I'll post more

Express Service, also should ensure a better quality box, as it is first in the que and we ship the best boxes out first.

reillyd
19th September 2016, 05:50 PM
My Walmart Brainstorm was waiting for me today. Really happy to have secured him at such a great price

DarkHyren
27th September 2016, 04:07 AM
Express Service, also should ensure a better quality box, as it is first in the que and we ship the best boxes out first.Hmm, good to know though not really an option for some of us.
I know plenty of us make orders one bot at a time because preorders don't usually come up all at once, and while paying $35 on one order would be fine if it had multiple items in it, paying $35 per item a bit much.
Any chance of a paid collectors grade option, express shipping I know plenty of us don't care too much about, but if there was a paid option for regular shipping with collectors grade packaging I'm sure there would be people that would use that option

DaptoDog
27th September 2016, 04:05 PM
As part of my job I analyse Retailers and came across this article about Premium Collectables. Most of it would be known by the regulars here but there are still some interesting tidbits in there (like the success they are having with zipPay).

https://internetretailing.com.au/premium-collectables/

MayzaPrime
27th September 2016, 05:17 PM
Got my Computron :D

CHILENO20
27th September 2016, 05:38 PM
Got my Computron :D

Mine too, thanks PC

reillyd
27th September 2016, 09:42 PM
As part of my job I analyse Retailers and came across this article about Premium Collectables. Most of it would be known by the regulars here but there are still some interesting tidbits in there (like the success they are having with zipPay).

That's an interesting article, and nice to hear some of the history and people behind it

Kazza
29th September 2016, 01:43 PM
I got my notification for LG-31 Fort Max. Comes right after the mailman dropped off a parcel containing MP-14+ Red Alert and LG-27 Blaster :D

TAAUBlaster
3rd October 2016, 11:04 AM
Had a few orders from PC turn up recently including Fort Max, and all arrived safe and sound. I really like the way they are packing them now, with lots of packing paper. :)

Verno
3rd October 2016, 01:11 PM
Am I allowed to ask PC how pre-orders for MP Primal and Cheetor have been? Above or below expectations?

Smint
3rd October 2016, 03:57 PM
Anybody receive their fans toys swoop yet? Supposed to be out in August.

DarkHyren
3rd October 2016, 04:58 PM
Anybody receive their fans toys swoop yet? Supposed to be out in August.No but I read somewhere that there's a delay with all shipments of fans toys soar so it's not only PC buyers that are waiting

TAAUBlaster
7th October 2016, 05:11 PM
Received my TT Fort Max and Blaster yesterday. Once again packed really well, and everything turning up safely :)

UltraMarginal
7th October 2016, 05:22 PM
Am I allowed to ask PC how pre-orders for MP Primal and Cheetor have been? Above or below expectations?

I wager you can ask.

Given that they seem to still be offering Cheetor, I'd suggest below expectations.

tron07
13th October 2016, 12:54 PM
what is the cheapest item worthwhile to make $100.... just need extra $0.10 :(

Sinnertwin
13th October 2016, 02:29 PM

how much would postage be if you don't buy an item & stay under $100? And is it worth spending the extra to get free shipping?

graza78
13th October 2016, 02:56 PM
Bought a few MP cars. Postage was about $10 and arrived the next day in Perth via startrak. Was pretty chuffed.

Borgeman
13th October 2016, 03:21 PM

i think the only item under $10 in stock is this guy :P
http://www.premiumcollectables.com.au/products/nfl-sportspicks-series-37-jameis-winston-action-figure

But hey, it ends up being free right!

tron07
13th October 2016, 04:17 PM
Thanks heaps.

nsm034
13th October 2016, 07:18 PM
Old man's Ramjet arrived today. Must be rolling them out

Smint
14th October 2016, 11:05 PM
Got my shipping notice for ft soar today.

16th October 2016, 07:26 PM
Given that they seem to still be offering Cheetor, I'd suggest below expectations.

Looks like Cheetor is now sold out.

Smint
17th October 2016, 02:53 PM
Received FT Soar. Such a quality figure!

Thanks PC.

MrTrick
17th October 2016, 04:26 PM
man I must have missed out on the first batch of TT Fort Max... :(

hoping the next batch isn't far off~!

DaptoDog
17th October 2016, 06:13 PM
Looks like Cheetor is now sold out.

Damn I was about to pre order too. These PC pre orders are selling out so fast, they need a bigger allotment. :p

17th October 2016, 06:30 PM
Damn I was about to pre order too. These PC pre orders are selling out so fast, they need a bigger allotment. :p

Seeing as the figure was up for a bit over two months (as opposed to two minutes), I think that was a bigger allotment... :p

Omega Metro
19th October 2016, 12:37 AM
Still waiting for my Titans Return Stripes to be sent to me. I preordered the bundle of 3 Legends back in April and got Rewind and Wheelie sent to me back in August, but no Stripes. Could of bought these many times over at Aussie bricks and mortar stores. :mad:

djanscak
19th October 2016, 11:20 AM
I received a shipping notice for Ollie on Monday and he was delivered first thing Tuesday to WA. Well packed, perfect from the outside, haven't opened it yet. Two thumbs up, PC!

drifand
19th October 2016, 07:12 PM
I received a shipping notice for Ollie on Monday and he was delivered first thing Tuesday to WA. Well packed, perfect from the outside, haven't opened it yet. Two thumbs up, PC!

Hmm my item got notice yesterday and arrived wa today.
I swore I thought they were kidding one day? Boy they were right .

Ploughmans Lunch
25th October 2016, 06:07 PM
It's been mentioned but I can't find exactly where, but Energon Points expire at the end of a calender year regardless of whether they've been used or not, right? Or do they carry over?

BruiseLee
25th October 2016, 06:24 PM
It's been mentioned but I can't find exactly where, but Energon Points expire at the end of a calender year regardless of whether they've been used or not, right? Or do they carry over?

News to me. As far as i can recall, the coupon codes generated expire after a year on issue. Also the VIP program is calendar year so maybe it was this?

ZoonMaster5000
25th October 2016, 08:31 PM

Mine carried over from last year. Maybe it just applies to the coupon code?

Ploughmans Lunch
25th October 2016, 08:33 PM
Ah okay, no worries :) Thanks for setting me straight!

1AZRAEL1
26th October 2016, 02:33 AM

Received clarification from PC themselves. Energon points do not expire. Vouchers claimed last 12 months.

drifand
26th October 2016, 10:59 AM
Mine carried over from last year. Maybe it just applies to the coupon code?

Correct redeem points expire non redeem stays.

M-bot
4th November 2016, 09:10 AM
I took up an offer from PC to get my MP11 Thrust delivered immediately if I accepted a box that was slightly damaged (as recieved by PC, not their fault). I accepted, since I was among the second offering (and was likely to be waiting a little while yet to get mine - which I was OK with), and since I'm not a MISB collector.

Got it yesterday. The box was in really good condition! A few dings in one corner (that would have bothered someone wanting pristine packaging), but it was in much better condition than I was expecting. All of this tells me that PC have been listening to feedback and do concern themselves with getting stuff to collectors in good condition.

Their communication with me was good too. Chalk up another good experience with PC from me. I have more pre-orders with them and would not hesitate ordering again.

ampoldj
4th November 2016, 01:17 PM
Just got my notification for MP Thrust today but looks MP Primal never made it to our shores yet :confused:

Megatran
4th November 2016, 02:01 PM
I took up an offer from PC to get my MP11 Thrust delivered immediately if I accepted a box that was slightly damaged (as recieved by PC, not their fault). I accepted, since I was among the second offering (and was likely to be waiting a little while yet to get mine - which I was OK with), and since I'm not a MISB collector.

Got it yesterday. The box was in really good condition! A few dings in one corner (that would have bothered someone wanting pristine packaging), but it was in much better condition than I was expecting. All of this tells me that PC have been listening to feedback and do concern themselves with getting stuff to collectors in good condition.

Their communication with me was good too. Chalk up another good experience with PC from me. I have more pre-orders with them and would not hesitate ordering again.
Good to hear M-bot. :)

Though PC's description does note:

Unlike other Exclusive offers we are now only doing 1 run which means all will be dispatched same time and the downside to this means less to offer.

GoktimusPrime
6th November 2016, 12:34 AM
Just out of curiosity, is there a time limit as to how long a pre-order should remain unfulfilled before customers are eligible for a refund? Cos I've got one dating back to February that's still unfulfilled.

1AZRAEL1
6th November 2016, 02:11 AM
Has it been released? If you feel you've truly waited long enough for said item, send them an email

UltraMarginal
7th November 2016, 11:36 AM
Just out of curiosity, is there a time limit as to how long a pre-order should remain unfulfilled before customers are eligible for a refund? Cos I've got one dating back to February that's still unfulfilled.

If you get to the end of the listed delivery month I think your owed an explanation. though sometimes this may be a manufacturer/supplier issue the listing should be updated with relevant information.

I recall when I shopped at BBTS more regularly that they would often update their listings if their delivery from Hasbro/other hadn't arrived in time. it used to be a bit frustrating when it happened to the same item several months in a row.

ZoonMaster5000
7th November 2016, 01:23 PM
LG-31 Fort Max delivered today a public holiday too! so it was a nice little suprise. Box had a slight bit of box crush from transit but the box itself was very well packaged. Now to open or not open, that is the question...

GoktimusPrime
7th November 2016, 02:46 PM
Now to open or not open, that is the question...
I find it much easier to play with toys after opening them, but may that's just me. :p

Trent
7th November 2016, 03:10 PM

I had an issue with a massively overdue preorder with Australia's favourite online retailer at the height of his arrogance and Fair Trading advised me there is no real time limit on things like a preorder. That and the fact that I was in a different state to old mate meant that it would be even more difficult to mediate and then enforce any outcome. Which shows how archaic our consumer laws still are in this country when something as simple as a state border can affect your consumer protections when it comes to an online retailer :rolleyes:

Sinnertwin
7th November 2016, 04:03 PM
Good to hear M-bot. :)

Though PC's description does note:

Unlike other Exclusive offers we are now only doing 1 run which means all will be dispatched same time and the downside to this means less to offer.

Then there was this post on the PC Page in regards to Thrust:

1 supplier run,

which we receive in 2 shipments,

Make of that what you will.

aching878
7th November 2016, 04:39 PM
Moved this from the new items thread

Haven't received any shipping notification for Thrust yet either.

I do recall PC mentioning that they would be getting 1 shipping run from supplier, so theoretically all items should be shipped at the same time ... I'm guessing maybe Aust Post isn't having any of that though, as they have also mentioned before that Aust Post likes to deliver their stuff in batches due to size of stock they get in.

so basically, it's just have to keep waiting *twiddles thumbs* =)

PC has since confirmed its not 1 shipment in a post i made before (Thread since deleted by PC)

I have been asking if PC can make a general eta posting to all customers this way everyone can self serve and see the info directly, oppose to emailing in multiple request of the same which is kinda moot since it only leads to more backlog.

the ask is not for speeding up shipping or for something not yet released, its a simple ask for eta of an already released item which they can simply reply with one of the following :

1. on route, eta xxx weeks
2. pending ship, eta xxx weeks
3. haven't source stocks for shipment 2 yet.

this way everyone waiting isn't left guessing and wondering what's happening

http://i.imgur.com/RG6AhlQh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/I8zUcjHh.jpg

Initial_G
7th November 2016, 05:13 PM
Moved this from the new items thread

PC has since confirmed its not 1 shipment in a post i made before (Thread since deleted by PC)

I have been asking if PC can make a general eta posting to all customers this way everyone can self serve and see the info directly, oppose to emailing in multiple request of the same which is kinda moot since it only leads to more backlog.

the ask is not for speeding up shipping or for something not yet released, its a simple ask for eta of an already released item which they can simply reply with one of the following :

1. on route, eta xxx weeks
2. pending ship, eta xxx weeks
3. haven't source stocks for shipment 2 yet.

this way everyone waiting isn't left guessing and wondering what's happening

http://i.imgur.com/RG6AhlQh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/I8zUcjHh.jpg

cheers for the details ;)

GoktimusPrime
7th November 2016, 05:45 PM
Huh, just received shipping notification today for Sentinel Prime. :o

aching878
7th November 2016, 05:57 PM

Congratulations , it's a cybertronian boy! :D

Megatran
7th November 2016, 06:16 PM
Then there was this post on the PC Page in regards to Thrust:

Make of that what you will.
Cryptic. Here's one: What gets bigger the more you take away from it?

ZoonMaster5000
7th November 2016, 09:45 PM

So I was complaining a little while ago about my emails going unanswered. What I failed to mention was that every time I emailed them within a couple of days I would get s shipping notice. Twice the toy shipped didn't even relate to the email in question which made me feel like they were saying " here's your toy now stop pestering us".

iscreamonstars
7th November 2016, 10:14 PM
So why did they say this, Unlike other Exclusive offers we are now only doing 1 run which means all will be dispatched same time and the downside to this means less to offer. If it's not the case, disappointing but it is what it is.

laproblematique
7th November 2016, 10:22 PM
Cryptic. Here's one: What gets bigger the more you take away from it?

:confused: A hole?

BruiseLee
8th November 2016, 07:04 PM
:confused: A hole?

Now lets not resort to name calling :p

TAAUBlaster
8th November 2016, 08:40 PM
Got MP Primal and Figuarts Leo and Don from PC today. :D Great packing once again!

nsm034
9th November 2016, 03:58 PM
Got my Thrust today, big thumbs up .Nicely packed and they game me a mint one, no dints in the box. And from a massive MISB man , that is my no .1 concern not time frame. Nice work PC

15th November 2016, 09:24 PM
Cheers PC! Got my Primal and banana box yesterday and Thrust last week all nice and safely packed!

Also many thanks for running the Primal promotion discount! Much appreciated!

BruiseLee
15th November 2016, 11:58 PM
Now this is impressive. Received shipping notification on Monday (14th Nov) for MP Primal and get back home today to find the Chunky Munky waiting for me!

Kazza
16th November 2016, 02:06 AM
Second time I'm upset with a purchase I've made with PC on an Masterpiece (First was with MP Ramjet, fair to say it was a QC issue from the manufacturer). This time it's MP Thrust, it was packaged perfectly fine but the actual box wasn't. :(:mad:

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o570/kardoory/15046245_708801105952526_1384810006_n_zpsna0qlp6l. jpg (http://s1148.photobucket.com/user/kardoory/media/15046245_708801105952526_1384810006_n_zpsna0qlp6l. jpg.html)

It has minor crease lines running up the back of the box as well.

DaptoDog
16th November 2016, 06:41 AM
Second time I'm upset with a purchase I've made with PC on an Masterpiece (First was with MP Ramjet, fair to say it was a QC issue from the manufacturer). This time it's MP Thrust, it was packaged perfectly fine but the actual box wasn't. :(:mad:

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o570/kardoory/15046245_708801105952526_1384810006_n_zpsna0qlp6l. jpg (http://s1148.photobucket.com/user/kardoory/media/15046245_708801105952526_1384810006_n_zpsna0qlp6l. jpg.html)

It has minor crease lines running up the back of the box as well.

Did you request a nice box in your notes when you ordered? They don't guarantee a perfect box but they try to accommodate the request. I always note I want a nice, single taped box on my orders.

ampoldj
16th November 2016, 07:44 AM
It may just be factory defect mine had a bubble with a tape but not stuck to the other half (someone is doing a half a job :confused:) but that is a different story if you are an MISB collector

GoktimusPrime
16th November 2016, 09:03 AM
So I was complaining a little while ago about my emails going unanswered. What I failed to mention was that every time I emailed them within a couple of days I would get s shipping notice. Twice the toy shipped didn't even relate to the email in question which made me feel like they were saying " here's your toy now stop pestering us".
My story was a bit different as I hadn't actually gotten around to sending the email to them at all. It just coincidentally shipped just after I mentioned it online.

ZoonMaster5000
16th November 2016, 12:49 PM
My story was a bit different as I hadn't actually gotten around to sending the email to them at all. It just coincidentally shipped just after I mentioned it online.

Which is what I have put mine down as, just a coincidence as I've had great cs since using their new system.

ZoonMaster5000
18th November 2016, 04:03 PM
Big kudos to pc! Mp thrust arrived today, not sure if they added the bubble wrap or not but man this was well packaged. It was so good I'm not going to open it and hope i can score a 2nd one of here or somewhere in the future.

Thanks PC:)

Initial_G
18th November 2016, 08:22 PM
Cool, I'm still waiting on my expected floppy mess of a seeker, no shipping notifications yet :(

18th November 2016, 08:49 PM
Cool, I'm still waiting on my expected floppy mess of a seeker, no shipping notifications yet :(

Think of it like this: they're doing you a service by helping you delay your disappointment in Thrust... ;) :D

Initial_G
18th November 2016, 09:00 PM
Think of it like this: they're doing you a service by helping you delay your disappointment in Thrust... ;) :D

True, I'm actually thinking it's a perfect candidate for keeping MISB ... u know to let it increase in value :cool:

18th November 2016, 09:06 PM
True, I'm actually thinking it's a perfect candidate for keeping MISB ... u know to let it increase in value :cool:

After opening mine, yeah, i'd recommend keeping it MISB and waiting for the inevitable seeker/conehead 2.0 mold (or the KO).

nsm034
18th November 2016, 11:22 PM
MP Primal arrived yesterday, cheers PC for the mint box again. Very happy MISB collector. Banana box was an awesome extra

DaptoDog
24th November 2016, 07:42 AM
Very disappointing correspondence from PC regarding my order of the second wave of Black Series figures for Rogue One (full discussion of this in the Star Wars thread). They have swapped the order of the waves without advising this so I'm now receiving the first wave which has Rey and Kylo Ren that I already had and so will have duplicate copies. Their only response was that I could return the wave for a refund. No explanation for why they switched the order of the waves or any other remedy (ie change my order to the wave I actually purchased, credit etc).

I advised them that will be my last order of Black Series waves from them. :(

aching878
24th November 2016, 08:23 AM
Very disappointing correspondence from PC regarding my order of the second wave of Black Series figures for Rogue One (full discussion of this in the Star Wars thread). They have swapped the order of the waves without advising this so I'm now receiving the first wave which has Rey and Kylo Ren that I already had and so will have duplicate copies. Their only response was that I could return the wave for a refund. No explanation for why they switched the order of the waves or any other remedy (ie change my order to the wave I actually purchased, credit etc).

I advised them that will be my last order of Black Series waves from them. :(

so it was mis-advertised? If so did they at least apologise for the inconvenience

DaptoDog
24th November 2016, 08:48 AM
so it was mis-advertised? If so did they at least apologise for the inconvenience

None whatsoever. Not even confirming my understanding of what has happened (which leads me to believe my analysis is correct). Some real issues here. Changing the order of waves after people have made purchases. Removing item descriptions for both waves. This is not simply a matter of Hasbro making case revisions.

I've spent thousands with PC this year alone and so it is disappointing. Will just leave it at that. If someone wants to question it further I'm happy to post my full correspondence.

aching878
24th November 2016, 08:56 AM
None whatsoever. Not even confirming my understanding of what has happened (which leads me to believe my analysis is correct). Some real issues here. Changing the order of waves after people have made purchases. Removing item descriptions for both waves. This is not simply a matter of Hasbro making case revisions.

I've spent thousands with PC this year alone and so it is disappointing. Will just leave it at that. If someone wants to question it further I'm happy to post my full correspondence.

:-( that's not good, its similar to what some other customers are experiencing with the whole pc/amex fiasco over on fb in terms of trying to get answers, here is the link in case any amex/pc promotion customers here in the same boat, save you the trouble of emailing and asking. AMEX/PC (https://www.facebook.com/premiumcollectaus/posts/1272845036070415?comment_id=1272847219403530&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D)

oh well it is what it is, none of this is new and won't change, luckily there's still plenty of places you can get the Black series from.

DaptoDog
24th November 2016, 03:18 PM
:-( that's not good, its similar to what some other customers are experiencing with the whole pc/amex fiasco over on fb in terms of trying to get answers, here is the link in case any amex/pc promotion customers here in the same boat, save you the trouble of emailing and asking. AMEX/PC (https://www.facebook.com/premiumcollectaus/posts/1272845036070415?comment_id=1272847219403530&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D)

oh well it is what it is, none of this is new and won't change, luckily there's still plenty of places you can get the Black series from.

Right, I signed up for that shop small promotion too. But I always thought it was unlikely to come to anything with PC since they weren't listed before I put on my Megatron order.

Yes I'll be buying my Black Series now back at Myer when they have their usual 20% off toys sales.

Joshy
24th November 2016, 09:28 PM
I contacted them for the first time last week. Enquiring on the status of my Ramjet order. They told me I am still some way off the que and could be refunded if I liked. I replied asking if I was guaranteed to receive one and they said yes. So back to waiting for me. Fairly happy with response times. Was maybe 2 days between each email and was over a weekend.

Megatran
25th November 2016, 05:34 PM
I contacted them for the first time last week. Enquiring on the status of my Ramjet order. They told me I am still some way off the que and could be refunded if I liked. I replied asking if I was guaranteed to receive one and they said yes. So back to waiting for me.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but MP Ramjet was officially released in March. How long is the queue?

Initial_G
25th November 2016, 09:14 PM
I contacted them for the first time last week. Enquiring on the status of my Ramjet order. They told me I am still some way off the que and could be refunded if I liked. I replied asking if I was guaranteed to receive one and they said yes. So back to waiting for me. Fairly happy with response times. Was maybe 2 days between each email and was over a weekend.

Wow, that's a very long time to back fill your order. I would just take the refund and get it from another e-retailer. You could get it in about a week. Of course the price will be different than what you paid with PC though I guess.

Joshy
25th November 2016, 11:11 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but MP Ramjet was officially released in March. How long is the queue?

Yeah I think it was around then, I did miss the first preorder and got in towards the end of the second I guess. Not sure how long the que is just that I'm far off the top. Lol

Wow, that's a very long time to back fill your order. I would just take the refund and get it from another e-retailer. You could get it in about a week. Of course the price will be different than what you paid with PC though I guess.

This was why I finally caved and emailed them, didn't want to be eventually told sorry we can't get you one and then everywhere else had sold out. I asked if I was still gaurenteed to get one and they said yes so I'm happy to keep waiting then pay more for it somewhere else.

reillyd
25th November 2016, 11:38 PM
Slightly off topic for some TF collectors, but they've added a pre-order for Guardians of the Galaxy Marvel Legends (http://www.premiumcollectables.com.au/products/guardians-of-the-galaxy-titus-baf-wave) set and its twenty dollars cheaper than the previous X-men wave.

And I just got an email saying MP Optimal Primal is on his way to a good home. It was meant to be a Christmas present, but seems so far away right now... Might not be able to resist opening him

Megatran
26th November 2016, 11:27 AM
And I just got an email saying MP Optimal Primal is on his way to a good home. It was meant to be a Christmas present, but seems so far away right now... Might not be able to resist opening him
The nature of Monkey was irrepressible!

Dimi194
27th November 2016, 02:56 PM
I'm usually pretty happy with PC, but the deal with PMOP and Blaster is a bit of a mess; I ordered in April and still haven't received them.

While this isn't ideal and what I should expect, the thing that's making me post here is the very inconsistent handling of the stock. The page for the leaders still says June ETA, and I've emailed multiple times about them where they keep saying dates that just don't eventuate; I was told August, then September, then October, and 'Will ship this Friday' for the last 3 weeks... :(

Though hindsight is 20/20 (would have waited at bought at Kmart if I knew the distribution of Wave 1 leaders was going to be less patchy than last year), I'm not a fan of the constant 'reassurance' that the item is coming when it's clearly not... so either their stock management is a total mess (otherwise they wouldn't say they had stock to ship to me) or the CS is just trying to placate customers like myself by making up dates.
Neither is ideal and since this is a feedback thread I thought, after so many emails, I'd just let everyone know what's going on and see if it's the same for others? I think I remember reading about Gok's Sentinel being super late too...

I've seen the back and forth about this is part of their business model, but surely their supplier is more reliable than this?

laproblematique
27th November 2016, 03:40 PM
I think if the item ordered has not been shipped out after 2 months of the specified estimated date, an email regarding an update would be a good way to let buyers know what exactly is happening.

It's a lot less time consuming to be proactive providing consistent updates on significantly delayed stock than being reactive having to respond to the same customer queries which ties up their small communications department.

Unfortunately no news is not good news when it comes to P.C.

1AZRAEL1
28th November 2016, 01:34 AM
There's people who want updates regularly. And there's people who don't care as long as they get their stuff. Plenty I'm waiting on but I have no rush

FruitBuyer
30th November 2016, 11:51 AM
I think if the item ordered has not been shipped out after 2 months of the specified estimated date, an email regarding an update would be a good way to let buyers know what exactly is happening.

It's a lot less time consuming to be proactive providing consistent updates on significantly delayed stock than being reactive having to respond to the same customer queries which ties up their small communications department.

Unfortunately no news is not good news when it comes to P.C.

I'm starting to become disenfranchised with PC as well, which is a bit of a disappointment given they're still the best prices for most products. I've sent them three emails of varying requests and none have ever been responded too, the most annoying was the $10 discount they were offering OTCA members on Primal. Though it stings a bit that I didn't get the discount, I let it slide.

Now I'm awaiting on another product from them purchased around 4 months ago and was listed as in-stock at the time. Sent an email this week and no response.

I understand that some people are receiving fantastic customer service however there is a sizeable proportion that are receiving terrible customer service. If this continues then I may have to start looking elsewhere, despite higher prices.

EDIT: I've received a reply to my latest request, which is good to see. Maybe this isn't the end after all.

reillyd
30th November 2016, 04:13 PM
MP Optimus Primal arrived earlier in the week, but I'd only just gotten around today to opening the box. It was carefully packed with lots of paper, and the box was pristine. It was only when I was pulling the paper out to stuff in the recycling box that I noticed it also included the bonus mace which was a Japan exclusive. I hadn't been expecting it, as it wasn't noted on the original order page.

So don't be like me. CHECK YOUR BOX before going to the garbage bin!

Initial_G
30th November 2016, 04:53 PM
Got a shipping notice / email regarding my order for BC Speedbump, I ordered it together with Lorry but apparently PC have decided to ship both items separately. I originally thought both would release together :)

On a diff note, still no update/ shipping notice for Thrust yet :(

danny-boy
30th November 2016, 05:25 PM
Got a shipping notice / email regarding my order for BC Speedbump, I ordered it together with Lorry but apparently PC have decided to ship both items separately. I originally thought both would release together :)

On a diff note, still no update/ shipping notice for Thrust yet :(

I haven't received a notice for Thrust either. Absolutely filthy they said all will be dispatched at the same time. It's still on the Thrust page.

http://www.premiumcollectables.com.au/products/transformers-tt-mall-exclusive-mp-11nt-thrust

hYpNoS
1st December 2016, 12:25 AM
MP Optimus Primal arrived earlier in the week, but I'd only just gotten around today to opening the box. It was carefully packed with lots of paper, and the box was pristine. It was only when I was pulling the paper out to stuff in the recycling box that I noticed it also included the bonus mace which was a Japan exclusive. I hadn't been expecting it, as it wasn't noted on the original order page.

So don't be like me. CHECK YOUR BOX before going to the garbage bin!

Incorrect, its a hasbro asia exclusive, NOT Japan (basically hong kong china etc) otherwise I'd be happy to use sellers like amiami and hlj for exclusive bonuses (you get nothing when you buy with these guys other than preference)

reillyd
1st December 2016, 12:56 AM
Incorrect, its a hasbro asia exclusive, NOT Japan (basically hong kong china etc) otherwise I'd be happy to use sellers like amiami and hlj for exclusive bonuses (you get nothing when you buy with these guys other than preference)

I didn't realise and and stand suitably corrected!

It really is a cool little addition, and looks good in the Bannana crate

prjkt
1st December 2016, 06:15 AM
LG Fort Max arrived Monday, excellent packaging - they'd taped plastic corner protection to each corner of the box to prevent damage. Good work

ampoldj
1st December 2016, 10:11 AM
I didn't realise and and stand suitably corrected!

It really is a cool little addition, and looks good in the Bannana crate

Normally PC includes these asia exclusives bonus now eventhough they may not indicate it in their listing. When PC was just new then i did not realize they included the MP Starsaber coin so i chuck all papers in the bin just thankfully my wife found it :eek:

Initial_G
1st December 2016, 01:30 PM
OK, very happy to report that I've received Speedbump! In record time too I must say, esp compared to previous orders.
Item was well packaged, the box was in pretty prestine condition, no dents on corners etc.

Thx PC! now lets work on those Thrust orders :)

Tober
3rd December 2016, 10:14 AM
So is anyone else still waiting on their M0 Ramjet orders? :rolleyes:

iscreamonstars
3rd December 2016, 10:29 AM
Yeah i'm still waiting on MP Ramjet also TR Leader Blaster as well, received 1 of 2 Blasters way back but still waiting on 1.

Other
6th December 2016, 10:43 AM
I'm still waiting on the Victorion I preorded last year

DaptoDog
6th December 2016, 10:46 AM

What the? They're at Big W, TRU etc. Thought about getting a refund?

drifand
6th December 2016, 04:40 PM
What the? They're at Big W, TRU etc. Thought about getting a refund?

Remember though unless PC has announced or private agreement on refund there may not be any.

Yes I am waiting on ramjet, I did point to ten that tt mall has it up again but again it is up to them to decide if the current price is okay for them to take up and give to us.

Something tells me we probably get it when a reissue of ramjet comes around but is a shame we waited this long for it. However we should not be whinging over the time for ramjet as you are agreeing to wait if not taken the refund they have offered.

I was closed to taking up a ramjet at about $240 but I had issues with tenso which I decided not to go ahead.

ZoonMaster5000
6th December 2016, 05:29 PM
Remember though unless PC has announced or private agreement on refund there may not be any.

Yes I am waiting on ramjet, I did point to ten that tt mall has it up again but again it is up to them to decide if the current price is okay for them to take up and give to us.

Something tells me we probably get it when a reissue of ramjet comes around but is a shame we waited this long for it. However we should not be whinging over the time for ramjet as you are agreeing to wait if not taken the refund they have offered.

I was closed to taking up a ramjet at about $240 but I had issues with tenso which I decided not to go ahead.

while you are correct on the bit about refunds, I think you'll find they are talking about victorion which has been out for like 6 months now.

I think anyone would be well within there rights to ask for a refund now.

Trent
6th December 2016, 06:36 PM
while you are correct on the bit about refunds, I think you'll find they are talking about victorion which has been out for like 6 months now.

I think anyone would be well within there rights to ask for a refund now.

It's a little disappointing that is has got to this point.

Darkness
6th December 2016, 06:44 PM
*Casually walks by whistling*

Sinnertwin
6th December 2016, 07:09 PM

That's just pathetic. I'd ask for a refund and look elsewhere.
I've had a quick look and cheapest I could find on eBay was $126 delivered (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transformers-Combiner-Wars-Liokaiser-Menasor-Superion-Bruticus-Victorion-AU-/401230938023?var=&hash=item5d6b3a3fa7:m:m4CGgvkI_BcgPSsr_z5QhyA)with ebay's money back guarantee.
I've not checked the likes of amazon, gumtree etc, but you may be able to find a better deal.

Trent
6th December 2016, 07:52 PM
Hey would you look at that! PC posted a product/shipping update on Facebook and they didn't have to raise their prices to do it.

The wonders never cease.

hYpNoS
6th December 2016, 08:33 PM
Well as they say...you get what you pay for, and the service is generally good for what it is.

Luckily thanks to mp megatron I can actually *consider* quitting buying stuff, I find smaller mp's work better with my bulk orders abroad as they absorb the shipping prices but bigger things pc works, its the...waiting game that makes one anxious.

I hope my primal comes soon, I may not be around to receive him :c

aching878
6th December 2016, 08:33 PM
Hey would you look at that! PC posted a product/shipping update on Facebook and they didn't have to raise their prices to do it.

The wonders never cease.

https://i1.wp.com/justusgeeks.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Episode-141-Christmas.jpg

Meister
6th December 2016, 10:23 PM

The wonders never cease.

Anyone able to copy their update here?, not on Facebook and have a couple orders I'm waiting on, including a Blaster I ordered in April that was intended as a Christmas present... Would be much appreciated

Sinnertwin
6th December 2016, 10:24 PM
Our Customer Support Team has been assisting our orders team this week, so we apologise for a delay in responses , it is all hands on deck to get as many orders out before the xmas period as possible, again we have doubled the amount of orders coming in pre-xmas and we are working on getting out in stock as well as pre orders as fast as we can.
Carnifex , finally has cleared and will start shipping end of this week, simba, allen and thrusts are currently being shipped daily, and we are hoping inferno will start shipping end of this week. We appreciate everyone's patience during this time . for more specific information please email cservice@premiumcollect.com.au

Meister
6th December 2016, 10:26 PM
Our Customer Support Team has been assisting our orders team this week, so we apologise for a delay in responses , it is all hands on deck to get as many orders out before the xmas period as possible, again we have doubled the amount of orders coming in pre-xmas and we are working on getting out in stock as well as pre orders as fast as we can.
Carnifex , finally has cleared and will start shipping end of this week, simba, allen and thrusts are currently being shipped daily, and we are hoping inferno will start shipping end of this week. We appreciate everyone's patience during this time . for more specific information please email cservice@premiumcollect.com.au

Cheers mate

1AZRAEL1
6th December 2016, 10:43 PM
My Simba is on its way. By theur announcement, Carnifex may not be too far behind heh

llamatron
7th December 2016, 01:07 AM
1) Consistently update product pages with accurate status
2) Less people email cservice asking WHERE MY TOY
3) PROFIT???

Update 1 page, have 50 less emails to answer. (give or take)

Alternatively deduct 100 energon points from someone every time they ask a dumb question.

1AZRAEL1
7th December 2016, 10:02 PM
My Simba was sent out yesterday, received today via express. Fantastic, another great experience from PC

Tober
8th December 2016, 03:50 AM
Simba and Thrust arrived together on Tuesday. :)

Raider
8th December 2016, 09:36 AM
Alternatively deduct 100 energon points from someone every time they ask a dumb question.

I like this idea! Perhaps the costs associated with providing updates could be offset by the savings they will make from less energon being used :p

davieanix
10th December 2016, 04:31 PM
Has anyone ordered anything in stock in the last week and still have their order not process?

I know it's the busy period, but just curious.

Tober
12th December 2016, 11:54 AM
Disco Inferno has just arrived. :)

So the little bonus figs are the new coins? :rolleyes:

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj230/AUST_Tober/Inferno_zpsaav3dunh.jpg (http://s273.photobucket.com/user/AUST_Tober/media/Inferno_zpsaav3dunh.jpg.html)

laproblematique
12th December 2016, 12:04 PM
Disco Inferno has just arrived. :)

So the little bonus figs are the new coins? :rolleyes:

[UL=http://s273.photobucket.com/user/AUST_Tober/media/Inferno_zpsaav3dunh.jpg.html][IG]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj230/AUST_Tober/Inferno_zpsaav3dunh.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Any articulation in the mini Optimus?

laproblematique
12th December 2016, 12:10 PM
Has anyone ordered anything in stock in the last week and still have their order not process?

I know it's the busy period, but just curious.

I picked up a Xiaomi Soundwave and a Battlefront Stormtrooper Hot Toys which I'm pretty sure were both in stock last Monday and have yet to receive shipping notice.

Tober
12th December 2016, 12:44 PM
Any articulation in the mini Optimus?

No, single piece.

UltraMarginal
12th December 2016, 01:43 PM
I got a shipping notice last night after 11PM for Carnifex, they seem to be pulling some long hours.

davieanix
12th December 2016, 06:23 PM
I picked up a Xiaomi Soundwave and a Battlefront Stormtrooper Hot Toys which I'm pretty sure were both in stock last Monday and have yet to receive shipping notice.

Cheers mate, I bought the FFXV Play Arts figures about a week ago and haven't heard a thing. Fingers crossed soon!

M-bot
12th December 2016, 08:15 PM
Another MP (Inferno) delivered safe and sound from PC, including the cool little OP figure bonus. Another very good shopping experience for me.

Thurmus
12th December 2016, 11:26 PM
Mine due tomorrow. Can't wait.

Dimi194
13th December 2016, 06:48 AM
PM OP finally arrives... incredibly well packed (and I think my fav TR toy so far) :)
Now we wait for Blaster and W3 Voyagers !

1AZRAEL1
13th December 2016, 03:31 PM
Another order from PC successfully completed. Carnifex posted out yesterday, arrived today. Totally worth the wait

iscreamonstars
13th December 2016, 04:17 PM
Well 1AZRAEL1 your lucky mine posted monday but tracking says won't arrive till Wednesday and i'm only 40 - 50 min drive up the highway. Aus post at its best

llamatron
13th December 2016, 05:22 PM
Mine was shipped on the 9th as "express" with current delivery eta of the 19th. WA! :D

DaptoDog
13th December 2016, 06:02 PM
As expected I received the first Rogue One Black Series wave today rather than the 2nd wave that I ordered. :mad:

GoktimusPrime
13th December 2016, 10:55 PM
My MP Inferno was posted on Friday and arrived yesterday. Wuh-zero-zero-seven! w007 :D

Megatran
13th December 2016, 11:51 PM
As expected I received the first Rogue One Black Series wave today rather than the 2nd wave that I ordered. :mad:
Hope things get resolved quickly and to your satisfaction. Keep us updated.

XMan
14th December 2016, 05:44 AM
Unfortunately after I receive my current orders, I will no longer be buying from Premium Collectables.

It's due to the poor customer service I've received recently, which I got two replies to which contradicted each other and the explanations given.

I had to send two emails then post on the FB timeline to get a response (regardless of their 'busy period' comjunication is key)

MMC Jaegatron - told on FB it has not been released to 'our region' the email reply said 'issues with mmc sending to non-US companies first'?

DC Icons Batgirl - site said December, when I asked which part of the month I can expect (she is a christmas present) I was told she will be january as they 'source from the USA' yeah well so do all my LCS and they have had in stock since end of Nov/Dec

DaptoDog
14th December 2016, 06:12 AM
Hope things get resolved quickly and to your satisfaction. Keep us updated.

Not much to resolve now mate unfortunately. I shouldn't have to pay shipping to return when it is their fault and I alerted them to the issue when I worked out what they had done. As I mentioned previously I told them this is my last Black Series order from them.

Trent
15th December 2016, 08:55 PM
Carnifex arrived safe and sound yesterday.

Yay!

Batfan007
19th December 2016, 07:22 PM
Any news on when the second round of Carnifex may be? I mean for people who have already purchased it.

Still lists as "unfulfilled" for me.

I did receive UT Allen/Springer this week and KFC Simba last week, well packaged in nice sturdy boxes. God damn they are some beautiful toys! Videos and pics do not do them justice.:D

1AZRAEL1
19th December 2016, 08:40 PM
Apparently due to xmas, they are a week behind.

And yes, Simba is indeed glorious 😀

aching878
19th December 2016, 09:50 PM
There's always an excuse for their short comings, Xmas, austpost, moving house , supplier , customs, too many emails, new system, split shipments this that and everything under the frying pan.

Maybe time to step up , be more humble and accept their flaws and put in steps to improve the business model oppose to putting blame on everyone else, and while at it make a proper social media team that handles all requests like most business on the social media space.

oppose to the current sorry excuse of a so call "social media team" that gets paid to basically put up a few post daily but ignore every thing else, everthing a customer would ask via social media is magically out of scope sorry can't help you

drifand
19th December 2016, 10:43 PM
Always the same people going out of topic in a fb post you have to wonder.

Initial_G
19th December 2016, 10:51 PM
I haven't had any feedback in regards to an update for the remainder (or at least my) MP Thrust order. Doesn't look like I'll be getting it before xmas >_>

drifand
19th December 2016, 10:55 PM
I haven't had any feedback in regards to an update for the remainder (or at least my) MP Thrust order. Doesn't look like I'll be getting it before xmas >_>

I have a friend in the same boat as you. Emailed them she claimed so just waiting but hers was in the second offer so I can relate she will get it later.

aching878
19th December 2016, 11:02 PM
Always the same people going out of topic in a fb post you have to wonder.

What? Posting feedback on a feedback post is out of topic now?

Why speak in riddles oppose to just out with it with your comments?

drifand
19th December 2016, 11:10 PM

Why speak in riddles oppose to just out with it with your comments?

I am saying I noticed some same people are posting out of topic in their fb post nothing to do with what's is said here cheers. It does get tiring seeing these people are definitely there just to make trouble for PC.

If you are one of them you will know. PC clearly just posted a bape mp I don't see how it becomes another topic. It gets tiring that's all I saying.

aching878
19th December 2016, 11:20 PM
I am saying I noticed some same people are posting out of topic in their fb post nothing to do with what's is said here cheers. It does get tiring seeing these people are definitely there just to make trouble for PC.

If you are one of them you will know. PC clearly just posted a bape mp I don't see how it becomes another topic. It gets tiring that's all I saying.

See again it's all the customers fault ;)

When A business decides to offer a one sided social media communication channel then this is what will always happen, given they do not provide an offical FB feedback option or post to page option like other online stores operating on FB nor do they attempt to address questions or negative feedback on FB and simply chooses to ignore/deflect or delete them, they will always continue to get such posts as customers wanting answers has no where else to turn to when the 'official' email / add a website contact us comment is not working out

Speaking of tiring you know what's more tiring? People continue to justify and defend a flawed business model with broken processes is more tiring

drifand
19th December 2016, 11:36 PM
I dunno I am not defending them I rate them 6.5 out of 10.
But I don't stay on their page to attack them constantly to cause issues. I didn't like tfi and never posted crap on their fb page. I read I move on.

But here's something I like to say to Scott, maybe just clean the fb post once a while if these people are continuing to cause issues? I don't feel comfortable liking or sharing a post when people start to vent when the picture has nothing to do with it.

I don't go on hlj shouting at them why metal build Gundam are sold out in seconds and why they don't have a new items page. I leave feedback and move on not troll around. If they are flawed business they wouldn't have won an award.

As much as they scored 6.5 in service, I think it's not a entirely bad store if you understand their business. I had issues with them myself but I do understand why sometimes it's not perfect.

19th December 2016, 11:45 PM

Given you no longer purchase from them and those issues you mentioned don't affect you, why do you even care? And care to the point that you're compelled to bitch and moan across multiple mediums!

Even if they have a flawed business model, why is that any of your business? You're not losing money from them, so why continue with the sour grapes? You on the rag? Did Scott knock up your sister? Or are you just a whiny bitch naturally?

You've already sent your message by withholding your cash, if PC haven't responded to that tangible action, then they're certainly not going to respond to your whiny sh!tposting!

aching878
19th December 2016, 11:48 PM
I dunno I am not defending them I rate them 6.5 out of 10.
But I don't stay on their page to attack them constantly to cause issues. I didn't like tfi and never posted crap on their fb page. I read I move on.

But here's something I like to say to Scott, maybe just clean the fb post once a while if these people are continuing to cause issues? I don't feel comfortable liking or sharing a post when people start to vent when the picture has nothing to do with it.

I don't go on hlj shouting at them why metal build Gundam are sold out in seconds and why they don't have a new items page. I leave feedback and move on not troll around. If they are flawed business they wouldn't have won an award.

As much as they scored 6.5 in service, I think it's not a entirely bad store if you understand their business. I had issues with them myself but I do understand why sometimes it's not perfect.

When PC gets their business in order you won't have a problem sharing post and seeing off topic comments, heck all those comments are basically feedback or post to page comments and all facebook shop page already has decicated sections builded in for those 2 features, it's a matter of if a shop wants to be transparent and use them that's all

And no one shouts to hlj as there isn't a need to, given all questions issues grievances are normally addressed and handled professionally in a timely manner

award wise Ye well I'm sure we all wonder how many $5 credits they gave out to win that award :confused:

aching878
19th December 2016, 11:53 PM
Given you no longer purchase from them and those issues you mentioned don't affect you, why do you even care? And care to the point that you're compelled to bitch and moan across multiple mediums!

Even if they have a flawed business model, why is that any of your business? You're not losing money from them, so why continue with the sour grapes? You on the rag? Did Scott knock up your sister? Or are you just a whiny bitch naturally?

You've already sent your message by withholding your cash, if PC haven't responded to that tangible action, then they're certainly not going to respond to your whiny sh!tposting!

Yes I no longer make new purchase but unfortunately still have and finally down to 2 outstanding orders from long ago whichs needs to be fulfilled so I can move on, and every time I'm getting close to wrap up another order I always hit some hurdle and issues with their services thus the feedback continues

There's nothing wrong with providing any types of feedback but your assumption and name calling anyone who provides them more than once being a whiny bitch is very appropriate in showing what type of person you are.

So if it makes you feel better please do keep calling me more names and report me if that makes you sleep better at night

drifand
19th December 2016, 11:58 PM
You seem to think Japan stores are perfect but they are not as hlj is a way richer store you are comparing. They are not giving free shipping and certainly not points nor giving away free prizes as big as what PC does.

I find picking on a girl doing her job on fb post was a very low move.

aching878
20th December 2016, 12:01 AM
You seem to think Japan stores are perfect but they are not as hlj is a way richer store you are comparing. They are not giving free shipping and certainly not points nor giving away free prizes as big as what PC does.

I find picking on a girl doing her job on fb post was a very low move.

Your the one who brought up hlj not me

I'm picking on a girl now? I don't really care if it's a he or she but the Biz has put them in a position that requires much more and clearly hasn't provided the means or tools to handle all the Comms that comes in

It's an issue with the process not the person.

20th December 2016, 12:06 AM
There's nothing wrong with providing any types of feedback but your assumption and name calling anyone who provides them more than once being a whiny bitch is very appropriate in showing what type of person you are.

Of course there's nothing wrong with providing feedback, but your flat-rate complaints aren't going to help your situation nor get you your figures any faster.

aching878
20th December 2016, 12:14 AM
Of course there's nothing wrong with providing feedback, but your flat-rate complaints aren't going to help your situation nor get you your figures any faster.

For start I'm glad you didn't start by calling me more names ;)

You'll be surprised in how flat rate complaint feedback like mine and others makes a diff, recent example is all the talk of no proactive updates on their site and this was then echo by many on diff mediums, then surprise surprise new proactice updates were being posted again with out the 20% increase in cost as they have stated earlier , and that's a positive outcome

Figures wise coming faster or slower I don't really care as until they are released by manufacturer and started to show in stock intl and locally there's no point to even reach out to PC, I 'll take a notice if communication is dead silence on Pc front after the item is released

From that point in all I (and most customers) want is better Comms on updated status on a released product , and surprisingly 9/10 times they already have those info and simply not shared until people asks for it, thus the loop back to the more proactive update the better for all

drifand
20th December 2016, 12:16 AM
Oh so you are the one who posted on fb about being paid etc.....
My bad, thought it was someone else.

aching878
20th December 2016, 12:20 AM
Oh so you are the one who posted on fb about being paid etc.....
My bad, thought it was someone else.

What are you riddling on about again?

20th December 2016, 02:19 AM
You'll be surprised in how flat rate complaint feedback like mine and others makes a diff, recent example is all the talk of no proactive updates on their site and this was then echo by many on diff mediums, then surprise surprise new proactice updates were being posted again with out the 20% increase in cost as they have stated earlier , and that's a positive outcome

It depends on how you're suggesting that feedback or raising your complaint -- asking for updates is pretty clear cut, but making the claim (with no evidence to back it up), that they're shifting blame onto AusPost for late stock isn't going to get you anywhere.

Worse still is some of the bullsh!t you see on facebook, one person opens up a grievance and that goads everyone else who also has a grievance. Any legitimate message or concern that can be taken from the issue is lost in the whining.

By all mean provide feedback, but don't think it's going to be taken on if it's delivered with an attitude.

Ploughmans Lunch
20th December 2016, 08:47 AM
eyy sup

aching878
20th December 2016, 09:13 AM
It depends on how you're suggesting that feedback or raising your complaint -- asking for updates is pretty clear cut, but making the claim (with no evidence to back it up), that they're shifting blame onto AusPost for late stock isn't going to get you anywhere.

Worse still is some of the bullsh!t you see on facebook, one person opens up a grievance and that goads everyone else who also has a grievance. Any legitimate message or concern that can be taken from the issue is lost in the whining.

By all mean provide feedback, but don't think it's going to be taken on if it's delivered with an attitude.

Feedback is feedback be it constructive or vent like, they don't have to take any onboard but at least the feedback is out there

Evidence are all over their page n otca when it comes to delay reasons n blame

And thus ends this feedback rant as point has been made feedback is out there , if yourself or any other members dislike it simply ignore it or report it if you feel so strongly about it, that's always a legit option :cool:

Raider
20th December 2016, 09:15 AM
Feedback is feedback be it constructive or vent like, they don't have to take any onboard but at least the feedback is out there

And thus ends this feedback rant as point has been made feedback is out there , if yourself or any other members dislike it simply ignore it or report it if you feel so strongly about it, that's always a legit option :cool:

Or block the user so you don't need to see the waste of space posts (not directed at anyone) :cool:

aching878
20th December 2016, 09:17 AM
Or block the user so you don't need to see the waste of space posts (not directed at anyone) :cool:

Blocking unfortunately doesn't work on vbullentin the way it works on FB , as I was gonna suggest that to mega & drif :rolleyes:

Ploughmans Lunch
20th December 2016, 10:29 AM
Legends Chromedome, Mindwipe and Highbrow shipped~

drifand
20th December 2016, 11:02 AM

In other words your feedback you are admitting is no longer constructive and is basically trolling and vent. Attacking the person in charge of the PC fb page was a lousy low move and very immature. I had listened to your feedback from the beginning , you have strayed way off where you were. It went from good feedback to annoyance.

You are at the point you are no longer helping customers rather gathering a mob to take down PC because a business choose not to listen to you.

aching878
20th December 2016, 11:11 AM
In other words your feedback you are admitting is no longer constructive and is basically trolling and vent. Attacking the person in charge of the PC fb page was a lousy low move and very immature. I had listened to your feedback from the beginning , you have strayed way off where you were. It went from good feedback to annoyance.

You love putting words in people's month don't you, branding them trolls and belittling them

A business is not going to fall due to a few bad comments , it's not a glass house ffs

At least I'm providing feedback be that they are constructive or venting in nature the items brought up are always legitmate issues encountered , unlike yourself where all I see from beginning to now is your consistently on a mission and go out of your way to stir shit on threads whenever a member's comment offends your sensibility and that is lower and more immature in nature since it brings zero benefits to no one but yourself, there's rarely a o ntopic personal feedback post from you

And don't bother replying since it's just gonna end up in a roundabout conversation like all those you tend to target

Again if you don't like it don't read it, block me report me there are many means to go forward oppose to wanting to troll your so call trolls :cool:

drifand
20th December 2016, 11:20 AM

Yeah done, I think it was good to hear good feedback till people just become constantly saying the same thing. ;)

1AZRAEL1
20th December 2016, 11:41 AM
Love how this PC feedback thread has degenerated to nothing but people bitching at each other...

Trent
20th December 2016, 01:37 PM
Will one of you two please be the bigger man and stop your super macho keyboard war? Neither of you is impressing anyone.

Or if you can't stop, take it to PM.

Oh and look, I have some actual feedback! - My KFC Simba arrived 1 week after I bought it. It was boxed very well.

aching878
20th December 2016, 01:49 PM
Will one of you two please be the bigger man and stop your super macho keyboard war? Neither of you is impressing anyone.

Or if you can't stop, take it to PM.

Oh and look, I have some actual feedback! - My KFC Simba arrived 1 week after I bought it. It was boxed very well.

I put a stop to it ages ago as it was heading in a never ending loop ;)

I left one feedback and sucker punch comments came flying left right center afterwards, anyhoo like I mention in my last post members are free to block or ignore my feedbacks, there's no need to drag it on or start something when one do not agree with the feedback posted :cool:

And on your feedback you gonna combine it or leave it as standalone bots? With saber I mean

The Letter M
20th December 2016, 05:01 PM
Has anybody got their MP SG Prime? Says ETA December on their website and my emails requesting an update have thus far gone unanswered...

laproblematique
20th December 2016, 05:06 PM
Has anybody got their MP SG Prime? Says ETA December on their website and my emails requesting an update have thus far gone unanswered...

I remember one or two saying they had received shipping notices. Guessing they had a minimal initial allocation and more will arrive in the new year, along with Thrusts I hope.

Ploughmans Lunch
20th December 2016, 07:58 PM
Sometimes PremiumCollectables aren't very good at customer service. I hope they improve. How they manage that is up to them. Otherwise they do okay. I think.

:)

Batfan007
20th December 2016, 09:04 PM
See again it's all the customers fault ;)

When A business decides to offer a one sided social media communication channel then this is what will always happen, given they do not provide an offical FB feedback option or post to page option like other online stores operating on FB nor do they attempt to address questions or negative feedback on FB and simply chooses to ignore/deflect or delete them, they will always continue to get such posts as customers wanting answers has no where else to turn to when the 'official' email / add a website contact us comment is not working out

Speaking of tiring you know what's more tiring? People continue to justify and defend a flawed business model with broken processes is more tiring

I agree

This is a FEEDBACK thread. So please do post feedback everbody, good, bad other.
It's not the "little dictators thread" :eek:

That's why I post here, for feedback of all types - how about people stop whining every time somebody has negative feedback, or says something they don't agree with.

IT IS LITERALLY THE PURPOSE OF THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly it's ridiculous, I think even mods have probably had enough of this BS.

Anyhow, no fruther updaate on my Carnifex order. Still unfulfilled.

Emailed them, waiting to hear back.
Will post "feedback" on whatever situation eventuates.

In the mean time, got Allen/ Springer out of his box, very nice!

ozlee
21st December 2016, 12:13 AM
My experience with PC is mixed especially when it comes to customer service.

90% of my emails go unanswered and when I did get a reply regarding my missing order from Feb this year I got a reply stating that
"This is coming up for us as sent, unfortunately if you are claiming you never received the item" but I gave them a screenshot of my orders stating that the order has not been fulfilled according to their system.

Grammar mistakes and no sense of professionalism. So it felt like they were blaming me for the missing item. However, they did offer either a refund or a store credit in which they have stopped replying when I asked for the store credit.

llamatron
21st December 2016, 12:20 AM
Carnifex today
Startrack twelve days to arrive
I want Inferno

Premium Collectables
21st December 2016, 11:54 AM
My experience with PC is mixed especially when it comes to customer service.

90% of my emails go unanswered and when I did get a reply regarding my missing order from Feb this year I got a reply stating that but I gave them a screenshot of my orders stating that the order has not been fulfilled according to their system.

Grammar mistakes and no sense of professionalism. So it felt like they were blaming me for the missing item. However, they did offer either a refund or a store credit in which they have stopped replying when I asked for the store credit.

Wait a sec

seems some text was missing, We welcome legitimate feedback, but it has to be honest and not bias to achieve a certain outcome.

"This is coming up for us as sent, unfortunately if you are claiming you never received the item,

In good faith we accept that, and can offer you a refund of $5.95 or a $10 store credit"

also I noticed there was contact made last week, and we have posted several times on facebook we are behind on emails currently as we put resources into shipping out items as much as we can before xmas,

I am sure the team will sort that credit out for you shortly.

but please when quoting PC, please include the full transcript.

I see the person who looked into your issue, took you at your word and accepted the error was ours. I don't see any blame here

PC OWNER

Batfan007
21st December 2016, 10:09 PM
Wait a sec

We welcome legitimate feedback, but it has to be honest and not bias.

PC OWNER

Normally don't post anything to do with transactions on a board such as this, but a member here contacted me and said I should email you guys regarding Carnifex order. Contacted a couple days ago (email from PC site) and no response so far.

It doesn't matter to me when the toy ships, just wanted to check that it will actually ship, as the FB status update said "ALL" Carnifex orders were being processed etc a while back, but no other updates since then, and lists as "unfulfilled".

If it's just a delay because of busyness, I understand and have no issue at all. But if their is an error, or it won't come till another shipment next year, it would be nice to have some idea if that is the case. :)

Very happy with the nice sturdy boxes that Allen and Simba were packed in, and happy overall with the service.

http://i.imgur.com/I1DiHD4.jpg

Order is the bottom one with arrow for Carnifex.

EDIT: an email has arrived (today)
It says the item has been "order stacked". I'm not sure what that means.

does that mean for example that the other item in the same order (yet to be released) it will not ship until that item is released, even if for example that other item does not come out till say July 2017 for example, then both items would ship then?

That order was my first ever order at PC, so I am unsure. Anyone that can help explain would be much appreciated. :cool:

Also, can any experienced customer tell me, what happens if the other item in that order (a 3P item) gets canned by the maker, or put on hiatus indefinitely, does that mean my first item never ships? There must be some sort of contingency for that, as 3P stuff gets cancelled all the time (by the makers), often after many months of no news etc. :confused:

Raider
21st December 2016, 10:36 PM
Also, can any experienced customer tell me, what happens if the other item in that order (a 3P item) gets canned by the maker, or put on hiatus indefinitely, does that mean my first item never ships? There must be some sort of contingency for that, as 3P stuff gets cancelled all the time (by the makers), often after many months of no news etc. :confused:

My experience has been that PC generally seem to ship items once they come in, irrespective of whether the other items in the same order have arrived yet.

Tropisetron
21st December 2016, 11:40 PM

I got mine. Shipped out on 9th dec and received on 15th in reqlly good nick. Big box packed with great care

Thanks PC

davieanix
21st December 2016, 11:57 PM
My experience has been that PC generally seem to ship items once they come in, irrespective of whether the other items in the same order have arrived yet.

See, this is what I thought too as I had heard others mention it, however I have what I assume is 2 in stock items and 1 preorder item in the same order. I got an email saying that unless it was specified, they will all ship together.

Which is fine, of course, and it's what I thought would be the case anyway, but I don't really understand why it's different for some people and not others.

laproblematique
22nd December 2016, 12:32 AM
See, this is what I thought too as I had heard others mention it, however I have what I assume is 2 in stock items and 1 preorder item in the same order. I got an email saying that unless it was specified, they will all ship together.

Which is fine, of course, and it's what I thought would be the case anyway, but I don't really understand why it's different for some people and not others.

From memory (one of the perks of being an idiot savant), P.C on either Facebook or in one of these update threads made a comment about moving away from the system they had in place of shipping items out as soon as they came in to only shipping out all items in an order when they are all in stock to alleviate shipping hassles/ costs/ times. This would have been a few months ago or so as I remember people requesting for a Pile of Loot system as an alternative.

As such you're much better off ordering items with greatly differing ETA's (some third party in particular) in separate orders where possible.

Wormz
22nd December 2016, 08:14 AM

Here mate.. this page is pretty detailed and really helpful when it comes to their shipping or orders made up of mutiple items
http://www.premiumcollectables.com.au/blogs/news/shipping-clarification-and-changes

Meister
22nd December 2016, 08:53 AM
Well Looks like I have to finally call it that my Blaster order will not make it before Christmas, which means I now have to try and rush around the shops and find an alternative gift for my son this Christmas. You would think pre-ordering a readily available item in April, which was released in retail stores in August, that it would be reasonable to think any descent online store would be able to get its shit together and have the thing delivered by late December, but apparently that still isn't enough time for PC. I'm not one to fly off the handle but pissed is an understatement for the way I feel about this at this point in time, particularly since 3 out 5 orders have undergone the same bullshit extensive delays when everyone else seems to have gotten their shipment months ago (CW ultra magnus, TR Galvatron). 99% of my orders are for my kids which I usually hold for either Christmas or birthdays, but at this rate, kids will probably grow out of it by the time PC eventually dribbles their items out.

Not F'ing happy

iscreamonstars
22nd December 2016, 09:07 AM
I'm also waiting on a Titan Return Blaster which due to the lateness of it now was either going to give to my son for his birthday which is today or xmas.

Customer Service (www.premiumcollectables.com.au)
Nov 28, 01:06 AEST
Hi,
blaster will ship in 10 days ,
thrust will be this week or next week,
carnifex will be next week ETA.
a second run of carnifex is being done by mmc but this is not releated to our orders we toook
Customer Service

Last reply i had from them so not real happy either considering it's long past 10 days.

iscreamonstars
22nd December 2016, 09:09 AM
And now there is no hope of seeing it by xmas, emailed them again on the 9th but that has gone un-answered.

Initial_G
22nd December 2016, 10:27 AM
Well Looks like I have to finally call it that my Blaster order will not make it before Christmas, which means I now have to try and rush around the shops and find an alternative gift for my son this Christmas. You would think pre-ordering a readily available item in April, which was released in retail stores in August, that it would be reasonable to think any descent online store would be able to get its shit together and have the thing delivered by late December, but apparently that still isn't enough time for PC. I'm not one to fly off the handle but pissed is an understatement for the way I feel about this at this point in time, particularly since 3 out 5 orders have undergone the same bullshit extensive delays when everyone else seems to have gotten their shipment months ago (CW ultra magnus, TR Galvatron). 99% of my orders are for my kids which I usually hold for either Christmas or birthdays, but at this rate, kids will probably grow out of it by the time PC eventually dribbles their items out.

Not F'ing happy

And now there is no hope of seeing it by xmas, emailed them again on the 9th but that has gone un-answered.

Same deal here, I was hoping to get my order filled by Christmas as well :(

Worst of all is that I haven't received any replies to my last few emails/customer enquiries for an update. It would be nice to know if I might get my item before Christmas too so I can plan alternatives if needed >_>.

I know they have supposedly diverted staff to help with getting items out but I have no replies and no items, so it's really hard to believe sometimes. Whatever their new customer support system is I don't think it's working as well as they planned

Batfan007
23rd December 2016, 01:38 AM

Thanks everyone for responses.

The email said they would all ship together, so I could be waiting six months from now for that Carnifex. DOH! It was my first order, and other items were supposed to come out this year, but they didn't and there has been no news on when they will come out.

I was only interested specifically is anyone knows what happens if 3P cancels a product, does you order get "stuck" seeing as it would not be possible to "ship together"

Anyone have any experience with that situation that I already outlined in previous post?:confused:

Anyone know why PC gets Titans Returns (hasbro) toys so long after retail? Do they get shipped from a different supplier than the rest of the country?

prjkt
23rd December 2016, 06:56 AM
PC don't buy TFs from Hasbto Aus, they use one of the Asian resellers (hence why we sometimes get the Hasbro Asia sticker sets from PC) that may be part of the reason for the delays, plus shipping times.

As for me, I've had single items from larger orders shipped at different times. I think if items are expected within a period of time of each other (weeks/month?) they hold off and post together, otherwise one at a time.

DaptoDog
23rd December 2016, 08:00 AM
The lesson from all this is you cannot rely on ETA's given by PC so you are taking a risk whenever you order an item with the intent of giving it as a Christmas / Birthday present. For those adult collectors like myself who are buying for themselves and are not time sensitive then PC works just fine. It is what it is at this point.

Sinnertwin
23rd December 2016, 08:40 AM
Normally don't post anything to do with transactions on a board such as this, but a member here contacted me and said I should email you guys regarding Carnifex order. Contacted a couple days ago (email from PC site) and no response so far.

It doesn't matter to me when the toy ships, just wanted to check that it will actually ship, as the FB status update said "ALL" Carnifex orders were being processed etc a while back, but no other updates since then, and lists as "unfulfilled".

That's odd. The FB post on December 8 [Thursday] explicitly stated:

Carnifex will ship friday and Monday, ALL ORDERS

Perhaps your order page hasn't been updated in since 09/12 and 12/12?

I've seen others post about receiving their Carnifex, so we know that they've been shipped.
Perhaps it's an Australia Post issue? You can always check the date stamp on the postage label and confirm if it was shipped out during the specified dates & let us know.
Either way ALL ORDERS should have been shipped Friday and Monday.

GoktimusPrime
23rd December 2016, 09:15 AM
The most effective and powerful form of feedback is via your wallets. If you're unsatisfied with PC's service, then simply shop elsewhere. They are absolutely NOT the only game in town (with the town being the worldwide web). They aren't always the cheapest, and they certainly aren't the fastest. None of the toys that they sell are exclusive to them.

While I personally enjoy using PC, I will also occasionally still shop at HLJ, Amazon JP etc. And if I don't like a source, then I will just stop using it, or refuse to use it altogether. You all know that it'll be a cold day in hell before I touch eBay, and for 3 years now I've stopped using Robot Kingdom. I rarely use BBTS. I won't go into my stories here as to why, but my point is that we all have the option of choosing who we want and do not want to give our business to. Simple.

If you're not happy with PC, just don't ever use them again.

We are incredibly spoilt for choice here. Just cast your minds back 15 odd years ago and think about what it was like trying to get Japanese toys at RRP or less.

drifand
23rd December 2016, 10:45 AM
The lesson from all this is you cannot rely on ETA's given by PC so you are taking a risk whenever you order an item with the intent of giving it as a Christmas / Birthday present. For those adult collectors like myself who are buying for themselves and are not time sensitive then PC works just fine. It is what it is at this point.

I was just wondering how many people here actually knows this. It also pays to sign up news about your favourite 3p or toys on Facebook hence knowing delays about a product. Planning to buy an item with December ETA and hoping it comes before Christmas is poor planning even using Japanese online stores you are just scraping and hoping.

Medicom hulkbuster was a September ETA but this had delayed till December and god knows even if they can make it.

Obviously the ideal solution is for PC to update ETA times on the item page and put a genaric explain what has happened but it is what it is.

1AZRAEL1
23rd December 2016, 11:08 AM
I've always looked at other online sellers if I need to see if it's delayed or been released. Never bothered me to do that

davieanix
23rd December 2016, 11:15 AM
If things are delayed, that's absolutely fine, but it baffles me when people are still waiting for their Titans Return Blaster, or MP Ramjet.

drifand
23rd December 2016, 01:29 PM
If things are delayed, that's absolutely fine, but it baffles me when people are still waiting for their Titans Return Blaster, or MP Ramjet.

Again understand what happen to ramjet before crapping out. If you are NOT involved with ramjet move on. As this had been resolved by PC offering a refund/store credit if you no longer want to wait. Anyone still waiting and whinging about it must be nuts as they have allowed refund.

On the note I hope they learned a lot from ramjet as it was too many runs and the suppliers varied. I hope their Megatron with second run does not run into same situation .

Ploughmans Lunch
23rd December 2016, 01:51 PM
We are incredibly spoilt for choice here. Just cast your minds back 15 odd years ago and think about what it was like trying to get Japanese toys at RRP or less.

Yeah, nah, I'm sorry, but I try not to set the bar so low as to compare things to how they were 15 years ago. This sort of attitude breeds complacency.

Also, I might not agree/disagree with everything, but my most 'base' standard when buying from an Australian retailer/e-tailer is that there shouldn't even be a 'risk', especially when you're buying general stock (and not even e-hobby variants or whatever else). Yes, delays can happen and yes, deadlines cannot be met. That being said, when a company isn't clear with it's communications and routinely fails to follow through with their own intentions (failing to ship within the 10 days they say they will, or not following through on options they give you, etc), guess what? People are going to be annoyed and upset, especially when said company wants to engage with those sorts of communities.

As for 'voting with your wallet', that's all well and good. You cannot, however, expect anyone to improve if you cannot articulate your issues. This is undoubtedly made harder when you have people adamantly defending poor business practice and shielding PC from this sort of behavior.

I'm not going to argue this with you people (you know who you are) but this'll be the last time I post in this thread because as of now, barring what I've already paid for, I'm not going to bother with PC any longer. It's clear in the last year they have no intention of changing because their poor behavior which is aided and abetted by others.

Meister
23rd December 2016, 02:13 PM
PC don't buy TFs from Hasbto Aus, they use one of the Asian resellers (hence why we sometimes get the Hasbro Asia sticker sets from PC) that may be part of the reason for the delays, plus shipping times.
A. I have never gotten a sticker set from PC
B. The following was posted on this thread by PC on 22 July 2016

powermaster primes and blaster shipment
arrived today,
so most of the people with april orders will be filled this weekend
I ordered in April, it is now December, 6 months is not shipping times, its swimming times, are you saying you consider this to be a reasonable delay?

I was just wondering how many people here actually knows this. It also pays to sign up news about your favourite 3p or toys on Facebook hence knowing delays about a product. Planning to buy an item with December ETA and hoping it comes before Christmas is poor planning even using Japanese online stores you are just scraping and hoping.
Hasbro’s TR Blaster had a July/August ETA, and showed up in retail stores around Australia in August. Do you think expecting it to be delivered by Christmas is poor planning?, or shit service?

The most effective and powerful form of feedback is via your wallets.
For the individual this is true and although I still have a number of orders yet to be fulfilled (both Hasbro and Takara), I personally don’t think I can rely on PC anymore for any future Hasbro purchases based on the track record I’ve experienced, but choosing not to utilise their services does little in terms of consumer awareness for the public and even less for any business who seeks to improve their services in order to hang around for as long as they can. Whilst I’m no stranger to utilising international stores for items, my preference has and will always be to try and support Australian businesses/jobs first, but based on the growing consumer apathy I’m starting to witness on here, clearly some descent domestic competition is needed in this niche market before young and new collectors in general start believing that examples such as mine should be considered as good or fair service.

I mean the level of general acceptance on here, which would never apply to any brick and mortar store, is just baffling, i.e.

But then again after reading an article posted earlier on this thread, particularly the following paragraph:

Quote:
MF: What are Energon points, do they help build loyalty and return customers?

SD: Aside from social media, this does appear to be one of our biggest drawcards to bring people into the business. It is a rewards program that gives you discounts on orders in the future based on the amount you spend over time. The beauty of our program though is you do not just earn points by buying toys, we give points to customers who refer a new customer who places an order. We give points to customers who share our Facebook page via Facebook, our Twitter page via Twitter. We give points to customers on a adhoc basis who we see mention Premium Collectables in a positive way on a variety of forums on the internet.

The seemingly re-occurring belittling/or downplaying of people expressing legitimate grievances sort of makes sense, although is concerning, as it would suggest PC might be more interested in rewarding people in defending their shortcomings rather than addressing them to improve their lacking services. I hope this is not the case, but so long as people keep defending shit service rather than acknowledging it, its a suspicion that will grow in momentum.

Meister
23rd December 2016, 02:20 PM
Yeah, nah, I'm sorry, but I try not to set the bar so low as to compare things to how they were 15 years ago. This sort of attitude breeds complacency.

Also, I might not agree/disagree with everything, but my most 'base' standard when buying from an Australian retailer/e-tailer is that there shouldn't even be a 'risk', especially when you're buying general stock (and not even e-hobby variants or whatever else). Yes, delays can happen and yes, deadlines cannot be met. That being said, when a company isn't clear with it's communications and routinely fails to follow through with their own intentions (failing to ship within the 10 days they say they will, or not following through on options they give you, etc), guess what? People are going to be annoyed and upset, especially when said company wants to engage with those sorts of communities.

As for 'voting with your wallet', that's all well and good. You cannot, however, expect anyone to improve if you cannot articulate your issues. This is undoubtedly made harder when you have people adamantly defending poor business practice and shielding PC from this sort of behavior.

I'm not going to argue this with you people (you know who you are) but this'll be the last time I post in this thread because as of now, barring what I've already paid for, I'm not going to bother with PC any longer. It's clear in the last year they have no intention of changing because their poor behavior which is aided and abetted by others.

I just read this after I made my post, clearly I'm not alone with these thoughts or observations

DarkHyren
23rd December 2016, 03:39 PM
Never gotten any gifts and I've defended PC on multiple occasions so I can say any praise from me is honest, but I can only speak for myself.
In fact here's a few complaints.

I'm still waiting on MP Thrust. I've seen a lot of people get MP Inferno and haven't gotten mine yet. I've been waiting for a replacement for a missing part on a 3rd party figure since April. I sent an email over a week ago asking for updates and haven't gotten a reply. They haven't started the PC TV weekly update videos even though I think that was meant to start in November.

So yes, I can see that there are problems, and in the cases where they have oversold an item the right thing to do would be to source that item for the customer rather then just offer a refund, but I'm going to try and be a little more patient and see how things go before I throw in the towel and switch back to overseas sources

DaptoDog
23rd December 2016, 03:55 PM
But then again after reading an article posted earlier on this thread, particularly the following paragraph:

The seemingly re-occurring belittling/or downplaying of people expressing legitimate grievances sort of makes sense, although is concerning, as it would suggest PC might be more interested in rewarding people in defending their shortcomings rather than addressing them to improve their lacking services. I hope this is not the case, but so long as people keep defending shit service rather than acknowledging it, its a suspicion that will grow in momentum.

Yes I was the one that posted that article. And my earlier comment was merely an observation on the state of play, certainly people are entitled to air their grievances if they feel they have been let down. Also for the record, I have not received any Energon Points in exchange for favourable comment on social media. I am not a PC cheerleader (see my earlier feedback on a poor Black Series experience recently).

In fact I'm quite proud of the fact that people like myself have for some time been urging PC to provide better packaging on orders and they have responded by providing a much better service in this regard over the last few months.

drifand
23rd December 2016, 04:38 PM
Never gotten any gifts and I've defended PC on multiple occasions so I can say any praise from me is honest, but I can only speak for myself.
In fact here's a few complaints.

I'm still waiting on MP Thrust. I've seen a lot of people get MP Inferno and haven't gotten mine yet. I've been waiting for a replacement for a missing part on a 3rd party figure since April. I sent an email over a week ago asking for updates and haven't gotten a reply. They haven't started the PC TV weekly update videos even though I think that was meant to start in November.

So yes, I can see that there are problems, and in the cases where they have oversold an item the right thing to do would be to source that item for the customer rather then just offer a refund, but I'm going to try and be a little more patient and see how things go before I throw in the towel and switch back to overseas sources

I certainly hope they don't oversold stuff as collectors actual depend on stores getting the item. If they become unreliable then the cheap prices mean jack all to me and I would go elsewhere as one of the other main bottom line is they have to get the stuff.

This is where I hope they don't become over ambitious with Megatron and rack up a similar issue like ramjet. It will become an horrible experience for many.

Batfan007
24th December 2016, 03:55 AM
That's odd. The FB post on December 8 [Thursday] explicitly stated:

Perhaps your order page hasn't been updated in since 09/12 and 12/12?

I've seen others post about receiving their Carnifex, so we know that they've been shipped.
Perhaps it's an Australia Post issue? You can always check the date stamp on the postage label and confirm if it was shipped out during the specified dates & let us know.
Either way ALL ORDERS should have been shipped Friday and Monday.

It's all good, they got back to me with a second email, and said that they do have, it's on hold till my other items arrive (I have no idea when, nothing to do with PC the 3P toys are kind of unknown when they are coming etc)

and they also said if I DO want it now, I can pay a little for shipping and get it. But I'm fine to wait, I just wanted to be sure they did have one for me, and that there was no stuff up in the order.

So yes they got me one (yay) and the did respond within 2 days as stated when I emailed them. So it's all good, sorry for any confusion!

Batfan007
24th December 2016, 04:03 AM

What tipped you off? The endless pages of negative comments in this thread and THAT other thread that i refuse to read or post in any more (I was getting too pissed off at the general stupidity in that thread and endless bullshit when I was after useful info etc), or the endless pages of people who criticise any sort of negative feedback?

To be frank, when I first found the two threads, it's the first thing I noticed about them.

You would think it was a "Who became Cyclonus and Scourge?" thread by the amount or foaming at the mouth irrational fanboy nonsense in these two threads. Like do some people have stockholm syndrome or something? WTF.

I have in my life literally never seen this sort of thing about a business feedback thread, other than stuff about actual scam websites and that sort of thing.

Anyhow, so far all positive experiences with PC for me, two toys arrived boxed nicely, three more on the way in the next couple months, and still hanging out for those Titans Wave 3 Deluxes (+ Sixshot and Megs) and great prices too.

Also the two emails I got this week were friendly and professional, not like some of the older comments I have read in these 2 threads (cos half the "new items" PC thread is off topic feedback....ugh...)

Anyone have any idea when those TR Deluxes wave 3 are due? Like even an estimate would be cool.

loophole
24th December 2016, 08:02 AM
Again understand what happen to ramjet before crapping out. If you are NOT involved with ramjet move on. As this had been resolved by PC offering a refund/store credit if you no longer want to wait. Anyone still waiting and whinging about it must be nuts as they have allowed refund.

On the note I hope they learned a lot from ramjet as it was too many runs and the suppliers varied. I hope their Megatron with second run does not run into same situation .

I got a refund of Ramjet but the only reason I did is because someone mentioned on here that you could. I was never offered a refund from PC themselves.

damnyouhussies
24th December 2016, 08:07 AM
Is anyone else still waiting for mp-primal? Have we heard a possible date? Bit disappointing getting it so late after many received there's already.

Sent a few emails to PC but no response yet.

DaptoDog
24th December 2016, 08:53 AM
Is anyone else still waiting for mp-primal? Have we heard a possible date? Bit disappointing getting it so late after many received there's already.

Sent a few emails to PC but no response yet.

Yes I have not received mine either.

ampoldj
24th December 2016, 09:11 AM
Has anyone got their Inferno yet?

Tober
24th December 2016, 09:17 AM
Has anyone got their Inferno yet?

Yeah, about 10 fays ago.

Shattered Glass Convoy shipped yesterday. :)

ampoldj
24th December 2016, 09:22 AM
Yeah, about 10 fays ago.

Shattered Glass Convoy shipped yesterday. :)

Cool, just not sure how far i am from the queue as it was listed early morning afaik :rolleyes: