PDA

View Full Version : Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

drifand
24th December 2016, 10:02 AM
I got a refund of Ramjet but the only reason I did is because someone mentioned on here that you could. I was never offered a refund from PC themselves.

That's because they also guaranteed you to get one and hence if you wish to wait you could. This was announced officially on their Facebook page.

However if you are saying PC has not agreed to refund or store credit you then that's new news and feedback. Which I believe they clearly allowed all options and are still sourcing for those waiting. I waited for a while, I just had the opportunity to purchase one at $215 or so, so I am going with that and asking for a store credit as a refund will minus points off. Hind sight I should have swap the order for a dirge.

Frank
24th December 2016, 10:52 AM
Has anyone got their Inferno yet?

I am still waiting for my Infernos and skywarp. And a little bit late to click the button on which day to buy mp33 because work, but just paid on 9.13pm. Hope can get my shipping notice before new year. They are the first time I still not get my new mp after 1 month.

Shirokaze
24th December 2016, 06:52 PM
Yes I have not received mine either.

Also haven't received Primal. I was told end of November, and then before Christmas. Now I'm off to Japan where I could pick it up much cheaper if I had known I wouldn't receive one in October. :rolleyes:

davieanix
24th December 2016, 07:34 PM
Again understand what happen to ramjet before crapping out. If you are NOT involved with ramjet move on. As this had been resolved by PC offering a refund/store credit if you no longer want to wait. Anyone still waiting and whinging about it must be nuts as they have allowed refund.

On the note I hope they learned a lot from ramjet as it was too many runs and the suppliers varied. I hope their Megatron with second run does not run into same situation .

It was just one example, and to be honest, doesn't really matter. If you went to a restaurant and ordered a steak, watched everyone else get a steak, waited an hour and got told "oh sorry, we have none left, you can have a refund, or we can give you a steak tomorrow" I'm pretty sure you'd be pissed.

The whole point is that people are waiting on items that are readily available elsewhere and have been for months at most. Yes, some have said they don't mind waiting because they have paid a lower price to begin with, but obviously some aren't happy, and they're not happy because they aren't being updated either. I understand the frustration.

dirge
24th December 2016, 08:56 PM
Can we not jump on others who have negative things to say about PC? Positive AND negative experiences are all part of what makes this thread useful to others.

/mod.

iscreamonstars
29th December 2016, 02:07 PM
From their facebook page.
we are now working on having our enquiries all responded to before xmas eve.

Yet i still have un-answered emails from November, still waiting on Hasbro tr Blaster that they said would ship within 10 days which was a reply from early November.
Worse they close from tomorrow till the 6th so i wont have blaster till the new yr which is pathetic considering i can walk into any brick and motar and buy it.
I have outstanding pre-orders with them but after that due to loosing my job 10 days out from the end of a 6 month long probation period and less then 2 weeks from xmas and not being happy with PC i will shop elsewhere when i'm able to.

DarkHyren
30th December 2016, 08:58 PM
From their facebook page.
we are now working on having our enquiries all responded to before xmas eve.

Yet i still have un-answered emails from November, still waiting on Hasbro tr Blaster that they said would ship within 10 days which was a reply from early November.
Worse they close from tomorrow till the 6th so i wont have blaster till the new yr which is pathetic considering i can walk into any brick and motar and buy it.
I have outstanding pre-orders with them but after that due to loosing my job 10 days out from the end of a 6 month long probation period and less then 2 weeks from xmas and not being happy with PC i will shop elsewhere when i'm able to.Have you sent them an email since then? It might pay to send another one, I had a few unanswered questions so emailed them again and they did end up following that up. Sometimes just have to give these things a little nudge.

PS: Sorry to hear about the job, hope things pick up soon

iscreamonstars
30th December 2016, 09:18 PM
Last email was 16th December since they hadn't replied to a early November and late November ones yet no reply, and now have to wait till the 6th of Jan when i will email them again.

hYpNoS
30th December 2016, 11:31 PM
Is anyone else still waiting for mp-primal? Have we heard a possible date? Bit disappointing getting it so late after many received there's already.

Sent a few emails to PC but no response yet.

Last they said to me was early Jan.

And they should be responding within 48 hours, are they gonna change this again :confused:

prjkt
1st January 2017, 06:13 PM
They're closed this week, so no shipments, and probably no email responses either.

I did ask last week about LG Wheelie who was due in September, got a response that they were hoping to ship him with Liokaiser, but due to that set not arriving they'd post just Wheelie (even though I'd ordered both on different orders.) I did thank them for the update and say I was happy to wait, but they sent him anyway.

MayzaPrime
1st January 2017, 09:49 PM
Last they said to me was early Jan.

And they should be responding within 48 hours, are they gonna change this again :confused:

And their site says they are off until the 6th...

CHILENO20
3rd January 2017, 11:06 AM
LG Convobat has arrived, thanks PC

GoktimusPrime
3rd January 2017, 11:46 AM
LG Convobat has arrived, thanks PC
Anyone planning on posting a review? I'd like to see comparisons with the original please. :)

laproblematique
3rd January 2017, 12:43 PM
Anyone planning on posting a review? I'd like to see comparisons with the original please. :)

There's a review here (Not sure if that comparison is with the original or not at 11.30):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO5mJDp3ZmE

OptimusNerd
4th January 2017, 10:17 AM
I'm a supporter of PC and their business model. I've spent a lot of money with them, but in the interest of fairness, I'll offer some (hopefully) balanced opinions. This is not meant to be critique/rant, but just my own experience/opinion. I will continue to shop with them in the future.

The good:

hands down best prices (shipped in Oz) on the vast majority of 3P offerings and Takara/TTMall/EHobby releases. Exceptions are Badcube (seems to be on-par pricing with other vendors) and the on again/off again situation with Maketoys.

great loyalty/points program, including recognition of high-spending repeat customer base (VIP program)
the addition of an express service/option at checkout, and some recent clarification over the priority of orders (express, then VIP, then general orders)

The "not-so-good":

Standard Hasbro releases are available after local retail release, and the price is better than RRP, but often equal to retail sale prices. The only advantage is avoiding the need to go hunting at retail. This confounds me a bit, because I was under the impression that Hasbro was aware of PC's volume, and was going to be working directly with them moving forward. Instead it seems that Hasbro has brought PC "into line" and not in a good way. Edit: this isn't entirely accurate, as PC got (for example) the Titan class Fort Max in fairly quickly and at a great price, but the leaders/voyagers/deluxes have really been slow, and priced on-par with retail "sales"

Decision to stop carrying Hasbro legends-scale TF figures. Purely a business decision, but a bit disappointing.

Communication - this is getting better. It's not "good" yet but it's moving in that direction with the email tracking system, and the decision to shut-down FB messenger and focus on a single communication stream.

Timing: this bothers a lot of people, and I understand it. If we want continued best pricing, things are going to come in slowly. However I think we all agree that a lot of anxienty/ranting/messaging could be alleviated with more regular updates along the lines of ("shipment of X due next week, will be fulfilling 50% of orders, email with any specific concerns"). I would actually prefer a single webpage (maybe only available if you're logged in to your account) that shows a list of all products with a note next to each which shows a quick one-line update for what's going on.

Related to good point #1 - the inconsistency of offerings with Maketoys and now the decision to drop MMC. There are of course other vendors available, but this takes away from the benefits of the loyalty program (IMHO). In other words - I would prefer a single source, especially when that source offers consistent best-pricing.

Edit:
StarTrack are complete and total B@ST@RDS, and while that's not PC's fault... they are in-bed with them (so to speak). I am fortunate to have the luxury of having stuff delivered at work, but the few times I've had StarTrack deliveries sent to home, they absolutely (without fail, without doubt) just stuck a card in the box without even trying to deliver the parcel. Their drivers are unreliable and driven by quotas, and this affects customers because of re-delivery fees, etc.

Although the lists above would suggest otherwise, the good points far outweigh the bad not-so-good points (for me) and thus PC will continue to keep my business. I look forward to seeing them improve/streamline their business while continuing to offer best prices.

Raider
4th January 2017, 11:12 AM
I'm a supporter of PC and their business model. I've spent a lot of money with them, but in the interest of fairness, I'll offer some (hopefully) balanced opinions...

Best comment this thread has seen in a long time.

MayzaPrime
4th January 2017, 11:35 AM
Great comment OptimusNerd, I agree with all the points, good and bad.

graza78
4th January 2017, 12:37 PM
There's an "express" option?!? Never saw it, but will pay more attention next time.

Krayt
4th January 2017, 01:17 PM
Standard Hasbro releases are available after local retail release, and the price is better than RRP, but often equal to retail sale prices. The only advantage is avoiding the need to go hunting at retail. This confounds me a bit, because I was under the impression that Hasbro was aware of PC's volume, and was going to be working directly with them moving forward. Instead it seems that Hasbro has brought PC "into line" and not in a good way. Edit: this isn't entirely accurate, as PC got (for example) the Titan class Fort Max in fairly quickly and at a great price, but the leaders/voyagers/deluxes have really been slow, and priced on-par with retail "sales"

Decision to stop carrying Hasbro legends-scale TF figures. Purely a business decision, but a bit disappointing.

Timing: this bothers a lot of people, and I understand it. If we want continued best pricing, things are going to come in slowly. However I think we all agree that a lot of anxienty/ranting/messaging could be alleviated with more regular updates along the lines of ("shipment of X due next week, will be fulfilling 50% of orders, email with any specific concerns"). I would actually prefer a single webpage (maybe only available if you're logged in to your account) that shows a list of all products with a note next to each which shows a quick one-line update for what's going on.

Although the lists above would suggest otherwise, the good points far outweigh the bad not-so-good points (for me) and thus PC will continue to keep my business. I look forward to seeing them improve/streamline their business while continuing to offer best prices.

If i remember right, they deal with US Hasbro, maybe ASIA Hasbro, not AUS Hasbro.... so when they get their order in, it is oated from the US or wherever. This follows into why they probably skipped a Legends size Wave, as the dates of arrival, or shipping cost from overseas wasn't worth it.

nsm034
4th January 2017, 07:21 PM
I have had no problem with startrack thus far. Must be a city thing maybe ?

ZoonMaster5000
4th January 2017, 07:29 PM

I'm the same, moving to star track has been great for me. If I'm not home it just goes to the post office around the corner. Where as road runner and the others meant an unenjoyable trip to the airport.

nsm034
9th January 2017, 11:50 AM
Got Inferno today, packed awesome and arrived mint. Thanks PC

Dimi194
9th January 2017, 12:08 PM

Maybe; StarTrack is a pain for me as if they miss me (they are super unpredictable so even days where I've stayed home except for like 10-15 mins they always come then) the depot is 20 mins away and has rubbish opening times (8-4, which rules put a pickup after/before uni and not open weeknds)...

But this seems to be a problem with the entire industry so eh

iscreamonstars
9th January 2017, 04:05 PM
Finally got hasbro TR Blaster today, and MP Skywarp on Friday.
Wonder how much of 2017 will pass before i get my MP Ramjet.

Sinnertwin
9th January 2017, 04:47 PM
Email them and ask

Darkness
9th January 2017, 05:42 PM
Email them and ask

That might prove useful if their automated response of being closed due to holidays was turned off

ampoldj
9th January 2017, 08:35 PM
Got my MP Skywarp with coin today. Hope Inferno won't be far away as we are going overseas in about two weeks time already :eek:

Initial_G
9th January 2017, 09:15 PM
for anyone else waiting, latest update I've gotten for my MP Thrust order is mid January

spiderken17
9th January 2017, 09:50 PM
Got my Inferno today AOK.
I am very surprised by the wildly different experiences people are having with PC. Personally I have had great service from them, all items arrived quite quickly (for PC) which I am fine with as the price is so low. One box arrived damaged and I contacted them and was quickly replied to and given a discount voucher for my next purchase. Another box arrived with some small damage and again I contacted them and a quick reply was sent and I was guaranteed mint boxes on the next few purchases.
This has just been my experience and I completely understand why others are so unhappy with their (lack of) service. I will continue to use them unless things start to go down hill beyond reasonable expectations.

ZoonMaster5000
9th January 2017, 11:39 PM
^I didn't know they gave discounts for damaged boxes. Thought it stated in their policy they don't guarantee misb? Handy to know

Smint
10th January 2017, 01:05 AM
Still waiting for MP Inferno. Anyone else waiting?

Bumbleb33
10th January 2017, 03:03 AM

Yerp, still waiting.

1AZRAEL1
10th January 2017, 04:37 AM
Yep. I'm not stressing though

spiderken17
10th January 2017, 07:24 AM
^I didn't know they gave discounts for damaged boxes. Thought it stated in their policy they don't guarantee misb? Handy to know

That was at the very beginning and the box was quite damaged beyond the normal scuff marks and dents. One whole corner was crunched in, so much so that i had to check the figure wasn't also damaged.

OptimusNerd
10th January 2017, 07:45 AM
That was at the very beginning and the box was quite damaged beyond the normal scuff marks and dents. One whole corner was crunched in, so much so that i had to check the figure wasn't also damaged.

If you're a MISB collector then I don't think PC is the way you want to go. I've received many mint boxes from them (and quite a few non-mint), but there's never any guarantee, so I wouldn't count on it, and more importantly I wouldn't get agro if you do get a dented box.

What they have done in the past is advertise on FB (for example): Hey there are 3 MP-27 boxes in our shipment that are dented. Does anyone with an existing order mind having one of these? We'll give you XX energon points as compensation.

Totally at their discretion, but I'm usually happy to put my hand up as I don't care about boxes.

spiderken17
10th January 2017, 09:40 AM
I agree, i am not a MISB collector so it doesn't usually bother me if the box has a few marks, the two i received were beyond the usual damage that is why i contacted them. They were very good about it.

Ozboticon
10th January 2017, 10:12 AM
Yerp, still waiting.

Waiting on MP Inferno and Primal. Heard nothing

ZoonMaster5000
10th January 2017, 11:47 AM

Still waiting on mine along with skywarp, ft lupus, Mas-01 Op, lg soundwave and condor, platinum unicron and dx9's hanzo. If your reading this pc please send me something! I'm having withdrawals:D

Frank
10th January 2017, 01:32 PM

Me too, also waiting for skywarp, soundwave, lg35 and TW YELLOW constructors' arms and legs.:)

reillyd
10th January 2017, 08:17 PM
While I don't normally get dented boxes from PC, I have in the past from other Australian users who post via Star Track. If this IS a problem for you, there is an Express Service and you can attach a note to your order requesting extra packaging. I suspect that Star Track workers are rushed and underpaid, so the local ones for my suburb cause hassles for ALL retailers who use them.

On boxed goods (Voyager, Leader, etc) at retail I often see dents in boxes (especially Titans Returns and Combiner Wars stock) and I doubt that there's intentional rough-handling by retail employees. If I see an undented box then I'll always take the pristine one every single time..... but if I want my toy now, I'll sometimes but a dinty. Especially if I'm planning on buying a second one for MISB. But as someone who is OCD (not the joking around kind of OCD, but the clinically diagnosed ) I can totally understand the frustration it will cause. I just think it's probably wider than just PC, who I continue to us for their pricing and good track record on my preorders. Your mileage may vary

philby
10th January 2017, 11:27 PM
i ordered the star wars black series k-mart Jyn Erso with scenery stand while it was on-sale and in stock around x-mas and it got here in a few days, well-packed, on NYE i think.

My Star Wars S.H. Figuarts K-2S0 just arrived today, I think at about the same time they are showing up overseas, well-packed again.

I am currently waiting on MP-11SW and MP-33. I have not asked about them yet, i may wait a week or so.

I haven't had any big problems so far. The biggest thing has been the wait for stuff that comes out locally and then goes on sale. In my case it was Hasbro Titans Return Galvatron and I think the first case of Hasbro Black Series Rogue one figures. I am still waiting on the next case but they have not shown up here yet, only in America and Asia so far.

What I think they really need to do, for a start, is something like a weekly newsletter e-mail update. This can go out to everyone and list any and all things like delays or shipment updates. When you browse sites like tfw2005, every week there are updates from shops like tfsource, robot kingdom etc. This might help alleviate concerns and also potentially the number of emails and enquiries from people asking 'when is xyz coming out'.

laproblematique
11th January 2017, 12:20 AM
I really hope they're going to improve their VIP system this year. They used to respond very quickly to invoice requests, yet this is becoming a real issue as what's the point of a 10% off perk if I can't use it on in demand items that aren't in high supply because I'm waiting on an invoice to be issued (often never hearing back after sending multiple requests). I don't think it's fair for me to have to continually request these or to the staff that have to eventually wade through multiple requests or to other customers who have their queries delayed because staff are tied up.

I'm very grateful for the VIP program, but the number of VIP's has surpassed thirty from memory and I'd like to think that I'm not the only one that is affected and annoyed by these ever increasing response times.

OptimusNerd
11th January 2017, 08:53 AM
I really hope they're going to improve their VIP system this year. They used to respond very quickly to invoice requests, yet this is becoming a real issue as what's the point of a 10% off perk if I can't use it on in demand items that aren't in high supply because I'm waiting on an invoice to be issued (often never hearing back after sending multiple requests). I don't think it's fair for me to have to continually request these or to the staff that have to eventually wade through multiple requests or to other customers who have their queries delayed because staff are tied up.

I'm very grateful for the VIP program, but the number of VIP's has surpassed thirty from memory and I'd like to think that I'm not the only one that is affected and annoyed by these ever increasing response times.

I asked this earlier (or perhaps it was in the other non-feedback forum) but have you ever actually missed out on an item that you requested an invoice for within the first, say... 2 days of release?

If you have that's bad... but you've requested a (hot) item a week after release, well - that's unfortunate, but probably not entirely unreasonable.

laproblematique
11th January 2017, 11:10 AM
I asked this earlier (or perhaps it was in the other non-feedback forum) but have you ever actually missed out on an item that you requested an invoice for within the first, say... 2 days of release?

If you have that's bad... but you've requested a (hot) item a week after release, well - that's unfortunate, but probably not entirely unreasonable.

Yes, 4 requests yesterday were sent periodically for the Rogue One Smuggler's Bounty which was listed in the morning and sold out around midnight.

BruiseLee
11th January 2017, 11:23 AM
Yes, 4 requests yesterday were sent periodically for the Rogue One Smuggler's Bounty which was listed in the morning and sold out around midnight.

Hope they put one aside for you. From your experience, have you been able to get an item which was listed as available when you email them but the email reply comes back after its listed as sold out on the site?

OptimusNerd
11th January 2017, 04:49 PM

Yeah that seems really suspect and unusual to me. I don't buy anything other than bots, but in my experience even if I don't hear from them immediately, I do get an invoice for the product even if it goes "sold out" on the website.

My question always was: where does a VIP order put me in the queue?

They seem to have addressed that question recently by saying (my interpretation, they haven't written this) that order priority is: express-paying orders, then VIP orders, then general purchases in the order they were received.

GoktimusPrime
11th January 2017, 10:27 PM
From here (http://otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=20394&page=279):

More convo bat (Ehobby) available on PC at $99.95 right now.http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/spitdrink-1.gif
Holy crap-in-a-hat that's expensive! :eek:
Convobat's RRP is 5000JPY (http://www.e-hobby.co.jp/shopdetail/000000002984/) (approx. AU$60), making PC's price nearly 67% above RRP! :eek:
Compare this with say PC's price for MP Thrust vs MP Thrust's RRP. Thrust's RRP is MP Thrust 15984JPY (approx. AU$190) and PC's price was $195. While this is certainly an expensive price for an MP Seeker I think that PC's price was really good considering that it was pretty close to RRP (which PC doesn't set of course). Only $5 dearer than what you'd pay if you bought it directly from the source in Japan, but PC gives free shipping whereas shipping from Japan to Australia would definitely cost more than $5, so PC's price ultimately worked out cheaper. And being 5c under $100 means that the toy isn't eligible for free shipping, so you're gonna have to fork out the cost of shipping on top of the toy, which would bring it well over $100.

You all know that I'm either usually on the side of defending PC, and one of their strengths is their competitive prices... but I find charging $99.95 for a toy that normally costs $60 to be somewhat indefensible. :( Given the number of ongoing complaints that PC receives, I wouldn't be so keen to give up on their #1 competitive advantage - their prices. Cos I can only imagine two reasons why this price is so ridiculous:
1/ PC are being ripped off by their supplier, in which case they need to find a better supplier as they have been able to do in the past with toys like the MP Coneheads.
2/ PC are being greedy and jacking the price up themselves to exploit fans. I don't need to explain why this is bad corporate practice. Fans aren't stupid.
So either the supplier is trying to scalp collectors here or PC are. I hope it's the former, and I really hope that PC considers dumping them as a supplier for future stock.

hYpNoS
11th January 2017, 11:28 PM
From here (http://otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=20394&page=279):
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/spitdrink-1.gif
Holy crap-in-a-hat that's expensive! :eek:
Convobat's RRP is 5000JPY (http://www.e-hobby.co.jp/shopdetail/000000002984/) (approx. AU$60), making PC's price nearly 67% above RRP! :eek:

And hlj is charging 7,800yen, add shipping...then convert our rubbish dollar...if I didn't get him in one of my "massive boxes of toys I shouldn't get every 2 months" I'd be reeling.

E hobby items are always going to be over priced, considering legends transformers are waaay more than their hasbro counter parts and then e-hobby comes along and charges more for essentially the same but with a spiffy paint job and accessories that weren't theirs, and from what I can tell from previous e-hobby items they basically ask for their straight item price from retailers and retailers have to foot that bill as well as shipping, then go crazy and try to make a profit somehow.

Only way to get a cheap e-hobby is mandarake or having a damn good proxy, if you go PC its because you didn't know better or just want to buy Australian :D

Raider
11th January 2017, 11:54 PM

I have only missed out once and that was reissue Hasbro Soundwave. I believe I missed out as they overlooked my invoice request. I requested an invoice immediately too. From my experience, PC tend to hold enough stock to cover potential VIP requests for at least 2 days after the item becomes available. So even if it sells out on the site a vip should still be able to order if done so within 48 hours of listing.

GoktimusPrime
12th January 2017, 12:23 AM
E hobby items are always going to be over priced,
Continued here (http://otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=547456#post547456) (as I go off on a tangent that's no longer related to PC :p)

The MP Coneheads are overpriced too, they really are. But at least PC were able to give good prices (only $5 above RRP) for those figures which actually worked out cheaper than getting them directly from Japan with shipping. PC have demonstrated that they are able to sell limited exclusive Japanese figures at good prices. eHobby Convobat is really overpriced too (see rantage in link above), but these hiked up prices come from the original sources like eHobby or TakaraTOMY-Mall, so it's not the retailer's fault. I'm just talking about the mark-up on top of the toy's RRP, and Convobat's mark up seems exorbitantly higher than what we've seen on the likes of the MP Coneheads.

I can't imagine why, because if I were to order either the MP Coneheads or Convobat directly from Japan the cost would be effectively the same, i.e. RRP + shipping. If I were to get MP Dirge directly from Japan, it'd cost me 15984JPY plus shipping. If I were to get eHobby Convobat from Japan, it'd cost me 5000JPY plus shipping. I'm not sure where this extra $40 charge is coming from, and that's a fair amount of money to be unaccounted for in the pricing. Even though I'm able to get any of these toys directly from Japan, I've chosen to go with PC because they actually work out cheaper than if I go direct because their price is almost the same plus free postage. Cos as overpriced as the MP Coneheads are, I can tell you that I would absolutely have skipped PC and bought these toys directly from TakaraTOMY-Mall if PC's prices weren't so competitive. In fact, I nearly did pre-order MP Dirge from TakaraTOMY-Mall because PC's page for MP Dirge kept on showing up as "SOLD OUT." I had to go and cancel my TakaraTOMY-Mall pre-order after I was finally able to pre-order one from PC!

My loyalty with PC will only go so far. As long as their prices are competitive then I'm more than happy to shop with them and support an Aussie business. But if not then I'm also equally willing to go with another source.

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
12th January 2017, 12:41 AM

PC's preorder price was AU$75 back in August 2016 when the dollar was crap -- at the time HLJ's price of 7,410 JPY was equivalent to about AU$95 (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=533204&postcount=41); and with RK charging US$70 (http://www.robotkingdom.com/tflgcombobat.html), PC's price was the cheapest at the time.

As for the new price, they were probably given extra stock at an inflated price, because at the time preorders had sold out.

Frank
12th January 2017, 12:46 AM
Hope PC up the mp38 preorder soon.

12th January 2017, 12:57 AM
Hope PC up the mp38 preorder soon.

MP-37 went up at ~1:30am, so maybe stay up for another hour and see... :p

ampoldj
12th January 2017, 01:15 AM
MP-37 went up at ~1:30am, so maybe stay up for another hour and see... :p

I am already sleepy :o

Frank
12th January 2017, 01:19 AM
I am already sleepy :o

Same here, try to wait a little bit late.

hYpNoS
12th January 2017, 02:11 AM
Continued here (http://otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=547456#post547456) (as I go off on a tangent that's no longer related to PC :p)

The MP Coneheads are overpriced too, they really are. But at least PC were able to give good prices (only $5 above RRP) for those figures which actually worked out cheaper than getting them directly from Japan with shipping. PC have demonstrated that they are able to sell limited exclusive Japanese figures at good prices. eHobby Convobat is really overpriced too (see rantage in link above), but these hiked up prices come from the original sources like eHobby or TakaraTOMY-Mall, so it's not the retailer's fault. I'm just talking about the mark-up on top of the toy's RRP, and Convobat's mark up seems exorbitantly higher than what we've seen on the likes of the MP Coneheads.

I can't imagine why, because if I were to order either the MP Coneheads or Convobat directly from Japan the cost would be effectively the same, i.e. RRP + shipping. If I were to get MP Dirge directly from Japan, it'd cost me 15984JPY plus shipping. If I were to get eHobby Convobat from Japan, it'd cost me 5000JPY plus shipping. I'm not sure where this extra $40 charge is coming from, and that's a fair amount of money to be unaccounted for in the pricing. Even though I'm able to get any of these toys directly from Japan, I've chosen to go with PC because they actually work out cheaper than if I go direct because their price is almost the same plus free postage. Cos as overpriced as the MP Coneheads are, I can tell you that I would absolutely have skipped PC and bought these toys directly from TakaraTOMY-Mall if PC's prices weren't so competitive. In fact, I nearly did pre-order MP Dirge from TakaraTOMY-Mall because PC's page for MP Dirge kept on showing up as "SOLD OUT." I had to go and cancel my TakaraTOMY-Mall pre-order after I was finally able to pre-order one from PC!

My loyalty with PC will only go so far. As long as their prices are competitive then I'm more than happy to shop with them and support an Aussie business. But if not then I'm also equally willing to go with another source.
As meegatron pointed out

PC's preorder price was AU$75 back in August 2016 when the dollar was crap -- at the time HLJ's price of 7,410 JPY was equivalent to about AU$95 (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=533204&postcount=41); and with RK charging US$70 (http://www.robotkingdom.com/tflgcombobat.html), PC's price was the cheapest at the time.

As for the new price, they were probably given extra stock at an inflated price, because at the time preorders had sold out.

They were cheap at one time, the early bird bonus.

What I'm trying to get at is dollar rates, what retailers have to pay, the shipping from companies to the retailers, then profit...but there is something else I just remembered from my gunpla days.

The reason for the service

Its not hlj where everyone and their dog would have said item to sell, few Australian retailers stock what they have, fewer still have the coins, and even fewer STILL carry the exclusives around the world, pc could darn well charge more but almost never do because of the early bird bonus (which gave me dirge at a great price considering free shipping and the coupon I used :D), remember exclusivity acts as a GREAT excuse for price hikes (like tru and the hover tank driver from the star wars black series...sold out as soon as I glance at them despite the price hike).

And its not like everyone knows RK, BBTS, PC and the like, if there were fewer options prices could of been much higher

IMO The prices are justified if you get the early bird bonus, if not then yes they hurt, they suck but if you compared them to a brick and mortar store that somehow got some of their stuff its still cheaper at times (I saw mp ironhide for $170 in a local shop, OUCH).

By no means am I a pc fanboy, quite frankly shipping speed is a factor and I honestly prefer hlj's options with private warehouse and the ability to instantly cancel pre-orders without paying up front, I'd wholeheartedly support aussie retail if we had something like that, which I doubt we'll ever get in our life times.

SuspectimusPrime
12th January 2017, 09:24 AM
I have only missed out once and that was reissue Hasbro Soundwave. I believe I missed out as they overlooked my invoice request. I requested an invoice immediately too. From my experience, PC tend to hold enough stock to cover potential VIP requests for at least 2 days after the item becomes available. So even if it sells out on the site a vip should still be able to order if done so within 48 hours of listing.

If you still haven't sourced one yet, have you seen this thread from Glitchdan (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=23845)?

Raider
12th January 2017, 09:40 AM
If you still haven't sourced one yet, have you seen this thread from Glitchdan (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=23845)?

Thanks mate. I saw that thread yesterday however I already picked one up :p

ZoonMaster5000
12th January 2017, 04:14 PM
Received mp-10sg today and I must say pc must be listening about packaging complaints because thats the best ive seen from them so far. It was just your usual packing paper but the box wasn't in contact with packing box so it arrived exactly how it left them.

DaptoDog
12th January 2017, 05:25 PM
Received mp-10sg today and I must say pc must be listening about packaging complaints because thats the best ive seen from them so far. It was just your usual packing paper but the box wasn't in contact with packing box so it arrived exactly how it left them.

Yep I received mine also on Monday and had the same experience. Well done PC, glad it has become part of their standard service.

Smint
12th January 2017, 05:41 PM
So glad i got the refund from PC for TT Ramjet. If i compare $200 for Ramjet vs for example $160 for Fanstoys Sovereign it's so painfully obvious TT Ramjet is a rip off. If it wasn't for the scale i'd get the TW coneheads.

GoktimusPrime
12th January 2017, 08:06 PM
I don't think that cheaper prices justifies purchasing a knock off, but I must admit that TakaraTOMY's pricing on the MP Coneheads is pretty indefensible. But we seem to be in the minority of people here who feel that the MP Coneheads are overpriced, as according to poll results on the MP Thrust (http://otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=23669) and MP Ramjet (http://otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=22662) review threads, a lot of people voted that these toys are worth it. :eek: A combined average of 55% of respondents said that they felt that these Coneheads were worth the price. I voted "Only if..." on both threads and stated that I think that they're only worth it if you want to collect these characters as MPs. I don't think that the toys are worthless, but they're absolutely not worth TakTOM's asking price IMHO. Yet only 1.5% of respondents across both polls stated that they're not worth it, with only 2% expressing a complete lack of interest in them. I'd like to see anyone from this 55% majority come out and try to defend the prices.

I bought both Coneheads and I've pre-ordered Dirge. And I do like TakaraTOMY's MP Coneheads. But I'm also under no illusion that their prices are just rip offs. :( I really hope that Hasbro ends up releasing these as mass retail figures for $100~130 each. These toys deserve to be made available to all fans at a more reasonable price.

Lord_Zed
12th January 2017, 11:36 PM
if a company can provide a cheaper more easily acquired product that is of comparable quality and not a direct copy then for me that could justify a purchase of said knockoff, or at the very least indicate a real problem with the way the original company does business. Again though I only refer to products that are original molds, not straight rip offs of existing molds.

I considered the Toyworld Coneheads too, but in the end decided I prefer the official toys aesthetics at least for Thrust (the only Conhead I have so far). That said great if you could get the Takara Coneheads at the original PC price preorder stampede all good, but otherwise your looking at $200+ a pop. 3rd parties are looking better all the time.

Anyway getting back to the original topic Premium Collectibles, is anyone still waiting for their MP Inferno? I am and I didn't even order late, anyone else have any news?

Frank
12th January 2017, 11:44 PM
if a company can provide a cheaper more easily acquired product that is of comparable quality and not a direct copy then for me that could justify a purchase of said knockoff, or at the very least indicate a real problem with the way the original company does business. Again though I only refer to products that are original molds, not straight rip offs of existing molds.

I considered the Toyworld Coneheads too, but in the end decided I prefer the official toys aesthetics at least for Thrust (the only Conhead I have so far). That said great if you could get the Takara Coneheads at the original PC price preorder stampede all good, but otherwise your looking at $200+ a pop. 3rd parties are looking better all the time.

Anyway getting back to the original topic Premium Collectibles, is anyone still waiting for their MP Inferno? I am and I didn't even order late, anyone else have any news?
I am still waiting my infernos which they told me will be ship mid or late January, and also waiting for skywarp,hasbro mp soundwave, lg35, TW yellow constructors as well.

reillyd
12th January 2017, 11:47 PM

Those aren't accurate prices though. I had RK ship mine for a total of US$96.61, which when you do the conversion is far higher than $99Aud. I think you need to compare apples with apples. No overseas retailer ships for free.

Lord_Zed
12th January 2017, 11:49 PM
I am still waiting my infernos which they told me will be ship mid or late January, and also waiting for skywarp,hasbro mp soundwave, lg35, TW yellow constructors as well.

Thanks, that saves me hassling them, at least for a bit.

13th January 2017, 12:02 AM
Those aren't accurate prices though. I had RK ship mine for a total of US$96.61, which when you do the conversion is far higher than $99Aud. I think you need to compare apples with apples. No overseas retailer ships for free.

I was giving a rough idea of what was going on at the time of preorders, and the base prices that people would have been considering when deciding who to purchase the figure from.

1AZRAEL1
13th January 2017, 01:36 AM
Thanks, that saves me hassling them, at least for a bit.

+1. I'm not stressed. I have quite a few things I'm waiting on. Figure I'll email them next month if nothing turns up

llamatron
13th January 2017, 11:21 AM
Yeah I'm still waiting on inferno, and from memory I would have ordered pretty much immediately after the listing went active.

Borgeman
13th January 2017, 11:23 AM
Yeah I'm still waiting on inferno, and from memory I would have ordered pretty much immediately after the listing went active.

I thought so too, but I checked my emails and I ordered at midnight :rolleyes: so I know mine is down the queue

Frank
13th January 2017, 11:55 AM
I thought so too, but I checked my emails and I ordered at midnight :rolleyes: so I know mine is down the queue

I am sure Inferno up for sale at 9:00pm, and I ordered at 9:30, so hope to get all released toys before the end of month.

OptimusNerd
13th January 2017, 12:32 PM
I am sure Inferno up for sale at 9:00pm, and I ordered at 9:30, so hope to get all released toys before the end of month.

From 9:00-9:30... 30 minutes? On really hot items I believe PC has sold 100+ within 5 minutes. Not sure if Inferno was particularly "hot" (no pun intended) as he wasn't an exclusive release, and many people had already purchased 3P versions.

But still... 30 minutes is a lifetime in terms of the order queue.

Also... don't they tend to go live at like... 8:30 Brisbane time?

Borgeman
13th January 2017, 12:45 PM
Yeah most items I've ordered within the first couple of minutes of the pre-order opening and it would usually ship within the first couple of weeks.

So for inferno being ordered 3 hours in, Im expecting a March delivery :p

Frank
13th January 2017, 12:55 PM
From 9:00-9:30... 30 minutes? On really hot items I believe PC has sold 100+ within 5 minutes. Not sure if Inferno was particularly "hot" (no pun intended) as he wasn't an exclusive release, and many people had already purchased 3P versions.

But still... 30 minutes is a lifetime in terms of the order queue.

Also... don't they tend to go live at like... 8:30 Brisbane time?

Infernos are differ, cus when they noticed would up for sale soon, it was 8:44 pm in Brisbane time already.

ZoonMaster5000
13th January 2017, 01:40 PM
Yeah most items I've ordered within the first couple of minutes of the pre-order opening and it would usually ship within the first couple of weeks.

So for inferno being ordered 3 hours in, Im expecting a March delivery :p

Do you mean march this year?:D

I just checked my order and i got mine at 1am on the 7th of june pretty sure it went live on the 5th? Ill be pre-ordering mp-63 by time this arrives

llamatron
13th January 2017, 05:47 PM
Ah, checked my emails and it was 8:41 pm on the 5th, so yeah that's bloody ages in PC-MP time.

GoktimusPrime
14th January 2017, 01:30 AM
I ordered mine at about 22:30 (cos I had training that night - I was actually scared that I'd miss out) and received my Inferno just over a month ago. There doesn't seem to be a queue based on what time you pre-order a toy.

Frank
14th January 2017, 08:27 AM
I ordered mine at about 22:30 (cos I had training that night - I was actually scared that I'd miss out) and received my Inferno just over a month ago. There doesn't seem to be a queue based on what time you pre-order a toy.

Is that because I have ordered 2, they put my order late??? I checked time order time again last night, and I am sure it was on 9:13. Actually I never missed any new mp figures so late like this about 2 months. What going wrong?

1AZRAEL1
14th January 2017, 08:32 AM
There is no order based on the time you preorder. There is nothing wrong

Darkness
14th January 2017, 10:22 AM
Customers waiting weeks - months after a figures release... There's everything wrong about that.

Sinnertwin
14th January 2017, 10:31 AM
There is no order based on the time you preorder. There is nothing wrong

:confused:
How does one have no order based on preorder time, then determine which customers get their toys on release and who has to wait months afterwards?

1AZRAEL1
14th January 2017, 11:54 AM
:confused:
How does one have no order based on preorder time, then determine which customers get their toys on release and who has to wait months afterwards?

I'm just going off my observations. I ordered mine pretty much on open, and haven't received mine either. How they determine it? I'm not sure, you'd have to ask them for clarifications

1AZRAEL1
14th January 2017, 11:54 AM
Customers waiting weeks - months after a figures release... There's everything wrong about that.

Want better delivery times? Go with other retailers

Darkness
14th January 2017, 12:47 PM
That's what i did. Gone back to paying a little more so I'm not left wondering "wtf is going on!?" weeks or more after a release.

Stuff is released, a week later in my hand.

It's not about being first, it's about not being screwed around.

1AZRAEL1
14th January 2017, 01:03 PM
To each their own. I don't feel I'm being stuffed around, and I'm in no rush to have the items within weeks of their release. I'm a patient man when it comes to my toys. I pay less so I know what part of the trade off is

laproblematique
14th January 2017, 02:21 PM
To each their own. I don't feel I'm being stuffed around, and I'm in no rush to have the items within weeks of their release. I'm a patient man when it comes to my toys. I pay less so I know what part of the trade off is

I think you're in the clear minority with that viewpoint. I've got a feeling that most of of us wouldn't like waiting 6-9 months extra to receive something that somebody who ordered hours, days, even a month later (possibly during a re-stock) would somehow end up first in line for.

I know I'm in this position with Thrust, what's worse is that I actually stayed up 'til 3.30 am in California just to get it as soon as it went live, and I've yet to hear back from them. :mad:

1AZRAEL1
14th January 2017, 02:26 PM
I know a few people who are in minority. So be it.

As I stated, to each their own if they want to wait or not

ZoonMaster5000
14th January 2017, 05:17 PM
I am torn on the matter while i will always support aussie retail where i can but while i dont mind waiting and paying cheap prices (even cheaper with discounts!) I think the waiting times between shipments is ridiculous. How can they receive let's say for example 30 of their 150 allocation one day but then have to wait 3 months for say another 50-60. Then another 6 months for the rest?

Everywhere else manage to get their allocation within the month maybe even weeks so why cant they?

Sinnertwin
14th January 2017, 05:33 PM
I am torn on the matter while i will always support aussie retail where i can but while i dont mind waiting and paying cheap prices (even cheaper with discounts!) I think the waiting times between shipments is ridiculous. How can they receive let's say for example 30 of their 150 allocation one day but then have to wait 3 months for say another 50-60. Then another 6 months for the rest?

Everywhere else manage to get their allocation within the month maybe even weeks so why cant they?

IIRC, That's part of their low price angle. They get a few of each item in, satisfy some orders and then have the rest sent by boat to save on shipping fees, then process accordingly.

If they had them all shipped at once, this would result in a price increase, which would be passed onto the consumer.

In an environment where people overlook and accept poor service like not replying to multiple emails and lack of simple product updates as standard practice in lieu of low prices, the onus then falls back on us, the consumer, because we've allowed this practice to continue.

ChlorHex
14th January 2017, 06:29 PM

Yeah, I tend to agree with you on this...
Happy to wait as it's only toys to me.
As long as my order is fulfilled within reason I'm OK.
However, if you're talking 6 months of waiting and no updates or response to my emails, then I'm expecting a refund and some form of service recovery.
I'm always keen to support PC as they're local and offer fantastic prices... never had a problem with them so far.

llamatron
14th January 2017, 06:31 PM
Yeah, situations where preorders have dragged on for 6+ months after release make me question their ability to ever fufill those orders.

hYpNoS
14th January 2017, 07:27 PM
Yeah, situations where preorders have dragged on for 6+ months after release make me question their ability to ever fufill those orders.

I don't understand how they work, when they process the orders are they...processing first come first serve with those paying for express shipping getting propitiatory, or do they only literally have 1-2 people doing all the shipping work?

Must be some explanation why some got their mp ramjets sooo late after release, I would understand if they ordered the last one from the allocation but some of these stories make me worry.

GoktimusPrime
14th January 2017, 08:00 PM
I find the long wait more justifiable if the price is cheap. My TR Sentinel Prime took ages to arrive, but it was substantially below RRP. PC's prices aren't always cheaper than their competitors though.

Their prices for the MP Coneheads is pretty good though. The next best option is to order directly from TakaraTOMY Mall which would cost about the same as PC only you'd have to pay for international shipping. PC's price ends up costing about the same as TTM but with free shipping, and considering that the MP Coneheads' RRP are already rip offs, I personally feel obliged to save every cent where I can with these toys. And since these are retools of the base MP Seeker mould, I'm not in the biggest rush to get them - I'm really just getting them to complete my set of MP Seekers. There's nothing inherently great about any of the MP Coneheads that you don't get from a regular MP Seeker anyway (only much cheaper!). :o

But honestly, if the wait time bothers you that much, then perhaps pay that extra margin and get faster delivery. I got my Unite Warriors Computron from HLJ. It cost me more than PC, but I received it relatively quickly and hassle-free. :) Although I do like how PC's shipping always has tracking, whereas I'm too tight to pay for international trackable shipping. :p

reillyd
14th January 2017, 08:39 PM
I think you're in the clear minority with that viewpoint.

The clear minority seems rather large, and less minority, given the large amount of customers who are happy to accept the time/cost trade-off. I have sympathy that you've had a bad experience, but you're letting that colour your perceptions of the support and loyalty the store has if you think satisfied customers are the minority.

There are some excellent retailers who can offer couriered shipping from Hong Kong and the USA within 5-7 days, or several weeks if less urgent. If you'd like help on tips, send me a PM. I like many others (far more vocal in support of PC than I) will continue to order from this store, and continue to post feedback of our experiences with this retailer. And occasionally bemoan having to source a product from overseas because we missed out on a super priced preorder sells out. But hey, first world problems right? ;)

ZoonMaster5000
14th January 2017, 09:05 PM
IIRC, That's part of their low price angle. They get a few of each item in, satisfy some orders and then have the rest sent by boat to save on shipping fees, then process accordingly.

So it takes 3-6 months to arrive by sea? Cause it seems that's how long some people are waiting with no explanation.

It used to only take about 5-6 weeks to fulfill everyone's orders but now it's taking over twice as long. I think people just want a explanation to the excessive delays.

I'm on their VIP list so it goes without saying I'm an avid supporter of pc, I'm just here trying to defend the people who voice their concerns only to be told by someone else that they have no problems with it and if their not happy shop elsewhere which they probably are now.

It just feels like this conversation is on a continuous loop on this thread and I'm started to get a bit tired of it to be honest.

Oh and please don't feel that this is directed at you as that is not my intention.

Joshy
14th January 2017, 10:51 PM
Must be some explanation why some got their mp ramjets sooo late after release, I would understand if they ordered the last one from the allocation but some of these stories make me worry.

Some of us are still waiting for Ramjet. I've seen other members on here infer about some reason out of PCs control with the delay on Ramjets but I'm not sure what it is.
PC have gaurenteed I will still get one so I'm happy to keep waiting over taking a refund.

Megatran
14th January 2017, 11:42 PM
Quick google search for Masterpiece Ramjet shows it In Stock at Tfsource & BBTS. Why don't PC buy up these stock for their customers? Take a small financial hit in this instance in return for customer loyalty & satisfaction.

Smint
15th January 2017, 12:12 AM
I would guess the financial hit would be significant if they were to do that. And based on their prices and they dont spend resources on customer service, my guess is they operate on lower profit margins than other popular stores.

Krayt
15th January 2017, 01:01 AM
Quick google search for Masterpiece Ramjet shows it In Stock at Tfsource & BBTS. Why don't PC buy up these stock for their customers? Take a small financial hit in this instance in return for customer loyalty & satisfaction.

You have to remember, TFSource "claimed" that TT recalled all the ramjets to fix the shoulders.... Then they did it themselves and sent out botched pin removals...

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/here-is-what-a-takara-fixed-mp-ramjet-looks-like-from-tfsource.1083353/

drifand
15th January 2017, 11:47 AM

I did point out that ttmall had them at one stage and they would be cheaper.
I actually bought mine from Japan at $210 but it had shoulders issues. However asking pc now for a change in my order, waiting for them to respond.

I guess is a weigh up how much a financial hit it is for them, if they are just hoping for an reissue to solve the issue then it is up to the customer to decide whether is worth it.

I didn't care about ramjet that much however I do hope pc doesn't repeat this mistake again as it will cost them their reputation and customer satisfaction. After all pc is about getting cheap prices but the items must fulfil otherwise cheap prices means nothing eventually. People will loose faith and shop elsewhere .

The VIP program, I like to think pc should have their best interest in them as they are your top spenders. I think a voucher code for each VIP member would solve your regular VIP email request. If people are missing out too many times because waiting on a reply and never got it then the discounts become questionable within the VIP group. After all you can't double dip using points and you can control which items VIP can't apply codes. Sharing code with non VIP members would result in cancellation and VIP status removed, I think that is straight forward.

I don't speak for product delays, but I think people need to know they are the middle man and the factory does not sit next to them. In order for them to get it cheap they need to import cheaply as well.

Besides all the bad things we are not talking about saving a few bucks here, I think pc has helped saving quite a bit if you noticed the number of people bragging about how cheap they paid when you can not find one that cheap elsewhere. I do hope pc do listen and take some suggestions on board.

The Letter M
15th January 2017, 02:04 PM
At this stage I'd be happy for an update on my SG MP Prime. Still getting an "out of office" message.

OptimusNerd
16th January 2017, 09:52 AM
I think you're in the clear minority with that viewpoint.

For what it's worth, dissatisfied customers are usually far more vocal than satisfied customers... so any feedback tends to be disproportionately negative. This forum actually is more balanced than most w.r.t. PC's customer satisfaction.

davieanix
16th January 2017, 11:18 AM
So in terms of multiple in stock and preorder items shipping together or seperately, I just got shipping notification for 1 item in a 3 item order.

I'm a little confused though, as their customer support told me that all three items would ship together when the preordered item came in stock, which is why I have waited 2 months already.

Now just one of the in stock items is coming by itself.

It's something, so I'm happy, but certainly odd.

philby
16th January 2017, 12:10 PM
shipping notice for MP Inferno and MP Skywarp came in this morning which is great! Still no response to my email query about another order, I will wait till this afternoon and try again.

ZoonMaster5000
16th January 2017, 03:35 PM
shipping notice for MP Inferno and MP Skywarp came in this morning which is great! Still no response to my email query about another order, I will wait till this afternoon and try again.

you sir have given me hope, I was beginning to think I'd missed the latest lot of infernos. Hopefully I get both shipped together.

Darkness
16th January 2017, 05:19 PM
Still waiting for my inferno. Very fed up with pc and looking forward to when this and my final order are completed so i can move on from this frustrating and poor excuse of a business.

I received sovereign a few days ago. I paid less than pc price (including the shipping) yet still managed to get top notch service. Go figure.

millhouse
16th January 2017, 05:44 PM
I'm still awaiting a refund that was "approved by the owner" over a month ago.

Darkness
16th January 2017, 06:07 PM

Money which you were expected to pay within a few days of placing an order is taking weeks to be refunded? Smh

Initial_G
16th January 2017, 08:45 PM
Still waiting for my inferno. Very fed up with pc and looking forward to when this and my final order are completed so i can move on from this frustrating and poor excuse of a business.

I received sovereign a few days ago. I paid less than pc price (including the shipping) yet still managed to get top notch service. Go figure.

Same, waiting for all my pre-orders to complete, then I think I'll move on. Will just live with the slightly higher price and less worrying. Items can arrive in about 5 days from some asia retailers.

I don't mind waiting a few weeks or a month or two but some of these wait times are crazy, esp with no updates. I'm still waiting for MP Thrust but have read others posting on FB about waiting close to a year after a regular release and still nothing. I think it's really weird that some ppl are still waiting on orders a few months later when they could easily go into their local toy store and pick up the items now.

Of course I think it wouldn't seem so bad if they just picked up communications more. Waiting without any idea is just a killer. Replies just seem to be a lottery of sorts :D

I'm in this boat too, waiting for a refund from Nov, was told about 5-10 days but still nothing when I last checked about a week ago.

Have been emailing about it on and off ( I know they were on xmas/ny break) but they are back now and apparently were going to be working the previous wkend to replies their backlog of emails ... alas ... no replies still.

Sinnertwin
16th January 2017, 09:40 PM

I'm in this boat too, waiting for a refund from Nov, was told about 5-10 days but still nothing when I last checked about a week ago.

Have been emailing about it on and off ( I know they were on xmas/ny break) but they are back now and apparently were going to be working the previous wkend to replies their backlog of emails ... alas ... no replies still.

I'm sure that there is a perfectly valid and acceptable reason why a simple refund is taking between 4-8 + weeks to process.

Megatran
16th January 2017, 11:26 PM
I'm sure that there is a perfectly valid and acceptable reason why a simple refund is taking between 4-8 + weeks to process.
Agreed. There must be a justified & plausible reason for a simple electronic refund transaction to take that long.

My experience with returning an item to TFsource (USA) was that the refund for the shipping cost took a few business days once they confirmed the item was received.

Handsprime
17th January 2017, 12:39 AM
Still waiting to hear about wave 3 deluxes...

Guess the moment people get the wave 3 voyagers, the next toyline would already be out :p

Ozboticon
17th January 2017, 11:46 PM

Same. I have stopped ordering from pc due to delays and (in comparison) have received figures from other overseas retailers within 5 days of release. At the time of ordering I was not told about delays that should be expected in receipt of the lower cost of the items. This information was only discovered from reading the boards. Saving $10 on an item is not worth the 2+ months (and counting) delay. If this was made aware at the time of ordering I would have chosen another retailer. I'd much prefer paying the slight extra knowing the Item would be either A: be shipped on release or B: communication provided on its status if there was an issue preventing on the item being sent in a reasonable timeframe. If I were selling an item on eBay and didn't sent the item after payment for a month I would expect to get negative feedback. I feel for the ones who preordered figures that could have been purchased from the brick & mortar stores at a cheaper price through the Christmas sales.

reillyd
18th January 2017, 06:30 PM

Guess the moment people get the wave 3 voyagers, the next toyline would already be out :p

Given that no other Australian retailer has Wave 3 voyagers, PC is not alone in this. I've been itching to pick up Optimus at retail, but no joy :(

Delays are frustrating. grr :p

Sinnertwin
18th January 2017, 10:19 PM

http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w661/sinnertwinsphotos/soup-nazi_zpskhjgocuq.jpg (http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/sinnertwinsphotos/media/soup-nazi_zpskhjgocuq.jpg.html)

DaptoDog
19th January 2017, 08:20 AM
Received SG Prime late last week. Very well packaged once again. Had a ding on the bottom of the box but would have been like that when they sent it. Nice to be able to see the figure in the box with the fold out flap.

ZoonMaster5000
19th January 2017, 01:41 PM
Received SG Prime late last week. Very well packaged once again. Had a ding on the bottom of the box but would have been like that when they sent it. Nice to be able to see the figure in the box with the fold out flap.

Did you find upon opening the flap that the print on the bottom left had cracked and and has fallen away? I thought it was just part of the image till I looked closer, I for one wont be opening the window flap anymore.

DaptoDog
19th January 2017, 01:51 PM
Did you find upon opening the flap that the print on the bottom left had cracked and and has fallen away? I thought it was just part of the image till I looked closer, I for one wont be opening the window flap anymore.

No I didn't see that. With mine the clear window plastic on the inside is not level left to right but I think it is designed that way as part of the shattered glass effect. Is that how yours is?

ZoonMaster5000
19th January 2017, 03:08 PM
No I didn't see that. With mine the clear window plastic on the inside is not level left to right but I think it is designed that way as part of the shattered glass effect. Is that how yours is?

if you mean the window is offset to the left yeah mines the same, but if you mean the window is on a slight angle then no mine goes straight up.

DaptoDog
19th January 2017, 05:39 PM
if you mean the window is offset to the left yeah mines the same, but if you mean the window is on a slight angle then no mine goes straight up.

Yeh I meant how you described it as offset to the left. From photos online it looks like that's how they are meant to look, all good.

Raider
19th January 2017, 05:54 PM

I've noticed that the packaging has also increased substantially in its manner of protection. I received one earlier this week in which the box was covered in paper which was then placed in a larger box that was surrounded on all sides by a lot of scrunched up paper. Upon inspection the box was flawless. Very happy considering this is one that I will keep in its box.

Smint
20th January 2017, 11:15 AM
Got Inferno today. A day after i got the shipping notice and flawlessly packed.

For me PC is still a great option. I dont mind the wait and they've been reliable overall.

philby
21st January 2017, 10:59 AM
So that email backlog must be still giving them trouble :D
My initial email was on the 4th of Jan. It wasn't just a "where is my order" thing, I had asked a couple of questions about getting other products in. I tried to reply and follow up on the 16th of Jan with some questions about a different order and still got the auto out of office reply. No response yet.

RobinT
22nd January 2017, 01:04 PM
I've noticed that the packaging has also increased substantially in its manner of protection. I received one earlier this week in which the box was covered in paper which was then placed in a larger box that was surrounded on all sides by a lot of scrunched up paper. Upon inspection the box was flawless. Very happy considering this is one that I will keep in its box.

Received my SG Prime also. Box was in perfect condition. Inner box had lots of paper to provide padding. Prime's packaging itself was a different story. Had a massive dent in one corner. Not the first item that I have bought from PC that the packaging was damaged. As a collector that is a major gripe for me as many would prefer them mint.

Raider
22nd January 2017, 01:08 PM
From facebook:

***** CUSTOMER APOLOGY******

On Behalf of Premium Collectables, I would like to apologise for the lack of responses to customer queries for the last 2 weeks,

A major fault with our EMAIL server was identified in relation to auto reply emails being sent to customers.

Unfortunately this was not related to the email address itself but our Triage CRM TOOL which was showing all enquiry had been responded to that was receiving the out of office notification

when it is clear from customers it is not the case.

This has cause many customers to become upset with the lack of replies even after our holiday period ended

It is not acceptable to have your query remain unanswered and we are fully to blame and apologise.

the issue as of Today should be resolved and no out office reply should be coming through.

On Monday 23/1 .

As further token of apology we will be offering 20% off to any new order placed over $100 until the 24th.

We Thank everyone for there continued support
and will be ensuring incidents like this do not happen again.

PC OWNER

Smint
22nd January 2017, 03:28 PM
Dammit i've already pre-orderd DNA Susanoo. Nice of PC to offer this anyway.

Darkness
22nd January 2017, 03:30 PM
Lol. We stuffed for the past 15 days despite our customers raising this issue on our fb page days ago. Here's 20% off, now shut up and leave us alone

Raider
22nd January 2017, 04:03 PM
Lol. We stuffed for the past 15 days despite our customers raising this issue on our fb page days ago. Here's 20% off, now shut up and leave us alone

Wow that is such a bitter way to look at this. They have openly acknowledged an error and have also decided to provide a discount to customers as a sorry. Your post amounts to nothing more than being a troll... :confused:

drifand
22nd January 2017, 04:46 PM
Wow that is such a bitter way to look at this. They have openly acknowledged an error and have also decided to provide a discount to customers as a sorry. Your post amounts to nothing more than being a troll... :confused:

Forget him, let him have his silly moments.Though I am not interested in discounts from pc but just get some of my emails answered and they were not bounced.

Darkness
22nd January 2017, 05:19 PM

"You said something i didn't like, your a troll" You should know better than to respond to trolls if i am what you're labelling me as. Is that what you label everyone on the internet that has an opinion or something to say you don't like?

But let's not turn our attention away from pc, I'd like to know how some people still received emails from pc despite the excuses given by pc.

drifand
22nd January 2017, 05:42 PM
Face it dude, whether pc apologies you were not impressed.
You can at least be more professional and people will not label you as a troll and probably you get respected more. As most people already know you are not buying from them hence why you got shot at. Just saying.

Yes I do agree pc is a bit careless since people already comment on their fb page. And they let that slip under their radar. Action to emails are more of priority over the discounts atm, this shows you are on top of it.

Darkness
22nd January 2017, 06:19 PM
Face it dude, whether pc apologies you were not impressed.
You can at least be more professional and people will not label you as a troll and probably you get respected more. As most people already know you are not buying from them hence why you got shot at. Just saying.

Yes I do agree pc is a bit careless since people already comment on their fb page. And they let that slip under their radar. Action to emails are more of priority over the discounts atm, this shows you are on top of it.

Why would I be impressed by poor excuses that have a hint of bs? I suppose I'm not easily impressed by a business that has people waiting months and months for a released item, waiting weeks for a refund, and not getting email replies (before pc holiday break)

Labelled a troll and no respect lol. Sticks and stones, and I couldn't care less if I'm not liked or respected as my self worth isn't dependent on others opinion of me on social media.

I still have outstanding preorders with pc therefore that still makes me a customer, so I'm entitled to having an opinion as much as the next customer who still buys from pc does. Maybe i should finish a comment with "just saying"?

Don't worry drifand, once all my orders have been fulfilled I'll be done with these threads and leave you all to wondering where your purchases are, how much longer, why won't you answer my emails, and all the other wtf's I've seen here and on other forums relating to pc. Don't blame me for my hostility towards pc, blame pc for not stating in their terms and conditions that there can be waits of up to months after release for items and they'll hand out refunds whenever they can be bothered. Had i known that to begin with, i never would've placed orders with pc in the first place

Maybe pc's crm tool is responsible for lack of response to customers comments and questions on their fb page lol. Or maybe Scott can't do cs emails, social media management, packing, etc all on his own.

drifand
22nd January 2017, 06:26 PM
Don't know but my work crm did stuff up and I wasn't getting my team's email.

Anyway hope they realise they do need to action unanswered emails, that is all from me.

Trent
22nd January 2017, 07:36 PM
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc88/Wrxus/B8706B7E-B898-40C6-8B7C-00B7CD223734.jpg

griffin
22nd January 2017, 07:36 PM
Move on people please... and let current *customers* post up their feedback, when it is applicable.

DaptoDog
22nd January 2017, 09:39 PM
Received my SG Prime also. Box was in perfect condition. Inner box had lots of paper to provide padding. Prime's packaging itself was a different story. Had a massive dent in one corner. Not the first item that I have bought from PC that the packaging was damaged. As a collector that is a major gripe for me as many would prefer them mint.

Unfortunately to my knowledge PC doesn't control how their shipment is packed out of Asia. That combined with the distance means they probably get quite a number of sub-collector grade boxes. If you wish to prioritise package quality over price then buying stuff direct from Japan or HK that is packed well by the seller is from my experience your best chance at getting a nice box. Also (if you can afford it) buying doubles and then selling the lessor quality box is another way to improve your odds. Still, there is no guarantee on box quality no matter how you purchase.

Initial_G
22nd January 2017, 09:42 PM
Received Badcube's Lorry on Friday, delivery took a day via StarTrack Express (faster between Capital cities I guess).

Item was packaged very well, no dents etc on the box.

Still waiting for a reply to emails (which they posted about a possibly reason for delay), still waiting on a partial refund, and still waiting for MP Thrust.

I'm kinda curious, is it just the TT releases that seem to come in batches and take forever to fill? I've ordered 3P stuff from PC and they seem to arrive a little after release (as expected) but not many months like when I order TT stuff. Can't speak for other product lines though as I have only ordered TFs from them, not Marvel/DC or Star Wars etc.

My next 3P will be FansToys Grinder (expected after CNY) so will be interesting to see how long that one takes. Wonder if I'll have Thrust by then.

graza78
23rd January 2017, 01:45 AM
Anyone received Fantoys FT-07X Stomp? Pre-ordered sometime in July but no news so far.

Also waiting on shattered glass prime, skywarp and soundwave, but received badcube speedbump just a few weeks after release.

DaptoDog
23rd January 2017, 03:07 PM
Just got the shipping notification for MP Primal.

GoktimusPrime
23rd January 2017, 04:05 PM
If you wish to prioritise package quality over price then buying stuff direct from Japan or HK that is packed well by the seller is from my experience your best chance at getting a nice box. Also (if you can afford it) buying doubles and then selling the lessor quality box is another way to improve your odds. Still, there is no guarantee on box quality no matter how you purchase.
I'd say purchase directly from Japan as getting it from HK still adds that extra bit of distance and thus odds of damage to the box. You may consider ordering from two different Japanese sources (e.g. one from HLJ another from Amazon JP etc.), thus separate shipments.

But you're right, there are no absolute guarantees, but hopefully these tips can help minimise the risk of receiving a toy with a damaged box. In the event that both toys have damaged boxes you might see if you can swap with another collector who doesn't care about the box but their box isn't damaged. Cos I literally can't even give my boxes away even though they're in great condition and I'm forced to chuck them in my recycling bin.

XMan
24th January 2017, 06:27 AM
Sometimes people start a business with the best intentions, and a very good at it. Some are very bad at it, Premium Collectables is unfortunately the latter, with no real signs of improvement happening anytime soon. (I am aware of the email-20%-crm thing, my emails never got a autoreply)

They react like a scolded child at school, very quick to pass the blame and fault as not their own, and any excuse they create they feel customers should except.

It will be interesting to see what happens to PC over 2017 - I wish you all, the customers, luck with your further interactions with them.

Raider
24th January 2017, 07:12 AM
They react like a scolded child at school, very quick to pass the blame and fault as not their own, and any excuse they create they feel customers should except.

From Facebook:
It is not acceptable to have your query remain unanswered and we are fully to blame and apologise...

Yep clearly they don't accept blame and blame others... :confused: Try and keep the posts as factually accurate and less overtly biased. The point is to provide feedback, not your own overly biased view, be it a PC fanboy who defends everything or a PC hater who just wants to continually whinge about them.

Dinkydarth
24th January 2017, 07:55 AM
I've currently got a lot of preorders with PC. I'm not too fussed about waiting as I like the bargain prices. My main concern now is what would happen if PC went belly up/AWOL/out of business. How do we get our money back if that were to happen? Would credit card companies give our money back even months after "purchase"

Raider
24th January 2017, 08:50 AM
I've currently got a lot of preorders with PC. I'm not too fussed about waiting as I like the bargain prices. My main concern now is what would happen if PC went belly up/AWOL/out of business. How do we get our money back if that were to happen? Would credit card companies give our money back even months after "purchase"

Generally speaking you will be classed as an unsecured creditor in an administration/liquidation scenario and you would prove for the debt in the winding up or a Deed of Company Arrangement. In most instances, you will not recover anything, if you do, it may be a few cents in the dollar. You could be lucky and the company trades out of the financial difficulty but that is rare too.

You may be able to request a chargeback on your credit card if you used one to pay however most time frames for such a request are around 30 days from the issue date of your last credit card statement. It varies with banks/cards.

Meister
24th January 2017, 09:06 AM
Finally got hasbro TR Blaster today, and MP Skywarp on Friday.
Wonder how much of 2017 will pass before i get my MP Ramjet.

After seeing this two weeks ago I thought finally my son's blaster, which I ordered in April as a Christmas present for him would be on it's way, yet for some reason I'm still waiting (9 months since I ordered, over 6 months since they received stock and has been available in retail stores) which puts into doubt the excuse they gave me back in early November for the whole delay in the first place. Oh yes and it's now been over 3 weeks and no response to my email.

Just leaving some (what I understand to be) positive feedback for everyone based on the business model we are all supposed to support. Oh yeah I almost forgot. "I don't mind the wait, 2 months, six months, a year, so long as I get those cheap cheap prices (I mean receiving the product is secondary to that after all) clearly they are the standard all businesses should strive towards and anyone who says otherwise about their service is a bit of a drama queen or troll, keep up the good work PC!"

Meister
24th January 2017, 09:11 AM

Yep starting to worry about that too now, (I have about a thousand dollars worth of pre orders still with them) they do seem to now be following a strikingly similar model as TFI Downunder

Dinkydarth
24th January 2017, 10:11 AM
I wonder if we can cancel pre-orders and get our money back then? money saved would all be negated by the losses if the company goes down!

Has anyone been able to cancel preorders and get a refund?

Raider
24th January 2017, 10:16 AM
I wonder if we can cancel pre-orders and get our money back then? money saved would all be negated by the losses if the company goes down!

Has anyone been able to cancel preorders and get a refund?

Yes I have in the past. Just send them an email about it.

GoktimusPrime
24th January 2017, 10:22 AM
Generally speaking you will be classed as an unsecured creditor in an administration/liquidation scenario and you would prove for the debt in the winding up or a Deed of Company Arrangement. In most instances, you will not recover anything, if you do, it may be a few cents in the dollar.
Yeah, odds are you'll lose most if not all of your money. Anyone remember OneTel.? :o

Raider
24th January 2017, 10:23 AM
Generally speaking you will be classed as an unsecured creditor in an administration/liquidation scenario and you would prove for the debt in the winding up or a Deed of Company Arrangement. In most instances, you will not recover anything, if you do, it may be a few cents in the dollar. You could be lucky and the company trades out of the financial difficulty but that is rare too.

You may be able to request a chargeback on your credit card if you used one to pay however most time frames for such a request are around 30 days from the issue date of your last credit card statement. It varies with banks/cards.

Sorry I take this back. I was operating under the assumption that PC was incorporated. It actually runs as a sole trader under ABN 49 768 067 053. My statement needs modification to an individual context. Replace administration with controlling trustee, liquidation with bankruptcy trustee, winding up with bankruptcy and Deed of Company Arrangement with Personal Insolvency Agreement. Outcome is still the same.

Dinkydarth
24th January 2017, 11:00 AM
Yeah, odds are you'll lose most if not all of your money. Anyone remember OneTel.? :o

I think, more recently, people here have been burnt by TFIdownunder right?

drifand
24th January 2017, 11:26 AM
I think, more recently, people here have been burnt by TFIdownunder right?

TFI was man enough to post his sincere apologies, he posted his life story what happened and How he is now actually refunding everything he owes to customers. I say is a very brave act and imo he should settle down and relax as he was doing it out of the interest of helping Australians to get items.

If people cause wild panic and start cancelling items is what brings a company down. We all loose. I would like to hope PC does their research well as in what are so called popular items that collectors want rather than blindly invest or risk bringing some shelf warming items that you need to clear.

From my point of view, if you can't handle giving the discounts, don't do it, if you have to change certain policies to ensure a better company, do so, even if that means certain perks has to stop. Loosing a few customers is better than loosing your company. Do not feel too comfortable in relaxing as that is how you loose important customers who genuinely wants to support but you turned off. Never be arrogant, treat each customer as important as the next, you will do better.

Darkness
24th January 2017, 12:50 PM
Problem is people not knowing what they were in for when shopping with pc because pc never told us on their website how they conduct business. Once the poor service came to surface on forums, it was met with pc saying that service has been sacrificed in favour of low prices. Since then loyalist customers have swallowed that excuse and have been using that in pc's defense whenever an unhappy customer voices their opinion on forums. Not only that, these unhappy customers have been verbally attacked by other collectors and customers of pc, being called trolls, unprofessional, and impatient because they don't feel any more than waiting a month after release is reasonable and have something to say about it. And let's be honest here, pc's service is below standard on average.

It's a shame that pc has managed to condition some collectors that their poor and inconsistent service is acceptable business practice, that unhappy customers are in fact not customers but trolls with agendas, and it's an even bigger shame that pc have created this division amongst us all here in the collecting community

We don't need to be grateful we have pc, we don't owe Scott our loyalty, we don't have to change to suit scott. Scott has to earn our loyalty, adapt to and balance customer requirements, and be grateful he has customers because he's trying to stake his claim and make a buck in this market, a market already saturated with reputable businesses.

All pc needs is competitive prices combined with the energon rewards scheme and free postage ($100 club) to compete and l dominate. For us aussies, saving on shipping alone is saving enough and good reason to purchase from a local store. How cheap and easily bought off does he think we all are?

Smint
24th January 2017, 01:14 PM
Simply, PC has been reliable for me this is why i trust them. Besides Ramjet which they eventually gave us a refund for, i havent had a problem besides extended delays which im happy to accept.

Your experience is obviously different to mine but for me they've held up their end of the bargain by (eventually) delivering my goods, well packed and in good condition.

I think this is the case with many people who like using PC.

But i can understand the lack of communication can be frustrating.

And in my opinion i dont think anyone should be worried about PC going under. They currently appear to be far, far more popular and bigger than TFI if that's any indication. No use being worried for no reason.

drifand
24th January 2017, 01:29 PM
There is a difference between condition and knowing that pc is not beside tt factory which people have the wrong concept as they are not buying straight from there. They need to source for it cheaply and get it in cheaply so they can sell it cheaply at the sacrifice of time of getting one.

It is the same when I order my items from Singapore, I need to remember that they have to wait for their stock to arrive before they can ship to me. It's not the same when you order from hlj or ny as their stock is catered and ready at release date. Very big difference which I find a lot of people failed to understand and start whinging. But I guess most people know how they work and if you can't tolerate long waits, then don't be silly to bite even if it's cheap.

My experience with pc are a good mix, some not so good but some fantastic.

I am waiting for pc to reply my queries on my ramjet. Other then that feedback is left whether they take it on board.

They clearly don't dominate if you have voiced your concern and decide to shop elsewhere, don't be silly. Their success has nothing to do with your decision on where you decide to buy. End of the day, they must be reliable or cheap price means nothing.

XMan
24th January 2017, 01:36 PM
Yep clearly they don't accept blame and blame others... :confused: Try and keep the posts as factually accurate and less overtly biased. The point is to provide feedback, not your own overly biased view, be it a PC fanboy who defends everything or a PC hater who just wants to continually whinge about them.

And they took their time to except and take responsibility for that after mounting pressure to do something.

I have unfortunately had a poor customer experience with them since my first order, I apologise that upsets you. I won't get into the guts of it as it seems I'm not permitted to provide feedback of my personal experience. What is happening to OTCA?

jazzcomp
24th January 2017, 02:33 PM
And they took their time to except and take responsibility for that after mounting pressure to do something.

I have unfortunately had a poor customer experience with them since my first order, I apologise that upsets you. I won't get into the guts of it as it seems I'm not permitted to provide feedback of my personal experience. What is happening to OTCA?
I think you still can provide your personal feedback experience :)

DaptoDog
24th January 2017, 02:39 PM

I initially was slow to make regular orders with PC given the risk on the up front pre orders. Ultimately I got more comfort from the fact that they were getting so many orders that the risk of default became less and less. From an outside view, they don't appear to be taking much risk at all on their inventory because it is basically all pre paid. So they are unlikely to take big losses on stuff they are unable to sell. Really as long as they are making a profit on these pre orders everything should be ok. Regardless there is still an element of risk involved and I'm not happy lending my money out for 8-10months on these pre orders on an increasingly regular basis.

As for people still waiting on MP Ramjet, I've just sourced a 2nd Ramjet from Amazon Japan for ~A$170 with free shipping to a Japanese address (I use Tenso). Shipped to Australia will be $200-$220 depending on the shipping method and if you have other items to ship. That's really not much more than the PC price so if it were me I would take the refund and source it from Amazon Japan.

1AZRAEL1
24th January 2017, 02:48 PM
Like any new business, I have a wait and see attitude. After seeing how it all works, I felt confidence to try myself. Aside from the long waits, I've had no real issues with them. My 2c. Everyone has their own opinion and experiences with them.

Why is it that people with bad experiences when people respond to them feel like they are being attacked? I'm genuinely curious

drifand
24th January 2017, 02:56 PM
I

As for people still waiting on MP Ramjet, I've just sourced a 2nd Ramjet from Amazon Japan for ~A$170 with free shipping to a Japanese address (I use Tenso). Shipped to Australia will be $200-$220 depending on the shipping method and if you have other items to ship. That's really not much more than the PC price so if it were me I would take the refund and source it from Amazon Japan.

I bought mine at $210 however is a lucky draw mine was mis assembled.

XMan
24th January 2017, 05:32 PM
Why is it that people with bad experiences when people respond to them feel like they are being attacked? I'm genuinely curious

Because we're accused of being 'overtly biased' or that we have it wrong, or the worst, we're simply trolling.

I provide my feed back as caution, one of the definitions of feedback: information about reactions to a product or service, a person's performance of a task, etc. which is used as a basis for improvement.

Though like I said originally I hope everyone has good experience with them in future interactions :)

drifand
24th January 2017, 06:51 PM
Because we're accused of being 'overtly biased' or that we have it wrong, or the worst, we're simply trolling.

I provide my feed back as caution, one of the definitions of feedback: information about reactions to a product or service, a person's performance of a task, etc. which is used as a basis for improvement.

Though like I said originally I hope everyone has good experience with them in future interactions :)

Is how you approach and post though.

I mean read this

"Lol. We stuffed for the past 15 days despite our customers raising this issue on our fb page days ago. Here's 20% off, now shut up and leave us alone
"

Tell me that's not an attack on the company and is nothing more than trolling?

While he could have instead posted that's still a poor attempt as people commented on Facebook about their emails and they didn't pick that up.

So you tell me frankly are we actually defending when people just throw this kind of nonsense into someone who has genuinely apologise?
There is negative feedback and just bad comments know the difference.

XMan
24th January 2017, 07:02 PM
Is how you approach and post though.

I mean read this

"Lol. We stuffed for the past 15 days despite our customers raising this issue on our fb page days ago. Here's 20% off, now shut up and leave us alone
"

I am not Darkness. I Just posted my experience with them as a customer.

I am not permitted to do this? Why are some people feeling the need to have to argue this? I have not nit-picked or had a go at another's experience, nor challenged their opinion as much as I may disagree.

spiderken17
24th January 2017, 07:48 PM
I have found that people have had vastly different experiences with PC and that everyones experience should be valid and considered.
I know there are a lot of fans of PC out there (I am one who has never had a bad experience) but I don't feel I need to defend PC when things go bad for someone else. Saying that I also feel some people overreact about a situation or are surprised when things go bad when this thread should give everyone an idea of the two extremes of people experiences.

This thread should not be one where forum members are attacked for their opinions as it is a feedback thread so really no one is right or wrong.

Darkness
24th January 2017, 09:10 PM
Noted, but when post are trolling. .... you got to ask right or wrong

Says the member who's got a reply and retort for just about everyone who leaves a comment he doesn't like or agree with on this thread.

Darkness
24th January 2017, 09:18 PM
I pointed it out to you the difference, is up to you how you feel about so called not trolling when you clearly did.

Snap! You've been waiting for that bite from me for a few comments now. Pulled on the line and hooked my mouth real quick hey.

Thanks for proving my point, and that'll be the last you and i converse. I fear I'm being dragged down to your level here, and one of us has to take the higher road, may as well be me. So long drifand. You have my best wishes 😚

ChlorHex
25th January 2017, 01:20 AM
This thread should not be one where forum members are attacked for their opinions as it is a feedback thread so really no one is right or wrong.

I do agree...
However, I think the key purpose for this thread is for objective buyer feedback.
Thus all the subjective stuff e.g. assumptions that the business is going to fold, negativity, etc. do really need to go.
Let's just keep to the objective comments and feedback folks :)

My personal experience with PC...
when I had a query regarding my pre-order which was yet to be fulfilled, I emailed them and got a response within 3 days.
The item was then delivered as they'd promised me... on time.
Never had any dramas with them... but then again, I'm not one with overly high expectations for toys.
Their prices are very competitive and even better than a lot of Asian sources... Happy to stick to a local source for my hobby.

Meister
25th January 2017, 02:00 AM
Well as I've mentioned earlier, my previous experience with PC has also been both good and bad. My initial purchase with them saw me waiting over 3 months for a supposed in stock item to be delivered where I found myself chasing them each time an eta they gave me had come and gone. Since they were a relatively new business at that time I put it down to inexperience or the usual struggles one can encounter during the initial stages of setting up the business.

My second lot of purchases were great, I received most of my items as soon as they were released which gave me confidence in their business and because they were Australian owned they became my preferred choice rather than sourcing from overseas. I also started promoting them to friends and other collectors I know.

Based on feedback I witnessed and their conveyed business practices (first in first served etc), I resigned myself to knowing that for some items, if I wasn't one of the first to order, I could expect about a 2 month delay in receiving my goods, and generally, as in most cases I usually keep most of my items to give as gifts for my kids, that scenario is workable for me and I won't chase them up for an eta on an item unless about 1 to 2 months have gone passed.

However in my next lot I ordered from PC, I ended up waiting 3 months for receipt of the item even though I ordered it literally as soon as it went up on their site. In that instance I followed them up and ended up receiving the item not long after they responded. Disappointing as it was not the best service i expected based on their business model and the fact others somehow got theirs months before me while I was left waiting for who knows what reason. Still I didn't find myself aggrieved enough to justify voicing a complaint about it.

However in respect of Blaster, which I have been waiting over 6 months for now for a pre order I made in April, I really can't see any justification for such a long delay. I am not talking about a hard to find or limited item here, it's a regular hasbro tr blaster which has been available in most retail outlets since August, surely it is reasonable to expect that someone like PC would be able to source one of these within a 6 month period of it being released and available everywhere, but apparently they haven't, and as a result stuffed my son's Christmas up, which has irked me even more about the situation. I really don't see any reasonable defence for the terrible service in this regard and believe anyone would be justified in being aggrieved in these circumstances. Anyone who argues to the contrary is out right full of it in my opinion. It is absolute shit service and anyone would be right in expecting better. And thats not even mentioning the lack of response to my email enquiries, which again has been 3 weeks, and the fact that other people who were in the same unfortunate situation as me receiving their item while I'm still left waiting (which puts in to doubt the excuse they gave me for the delay in the first place)

Yet the issue is when people justify this shit service by downplaying such incidents, or inadvertently turning the blame on the purchaser, i.e. Should have known about delays and shipping delays etc, which clearly still don't justify the six month delay in this instance, what it does is allow A business to be unaccountable for such actions and provide them free reign to continue this type of unacceptable service in the future. I mean I still have a thousand dollars worth of preorders with PC (which I made based on the great service I experienced with my second lot of purchases) and I really don't want to be waiting 6 months plus for all of them to come through now as well because we have allowed this standard to be accepted. I wouldn't want any one to experience the same service I have in the future

In comparison, I recently ordered a pergola from Bunnings, the order got delayed by the manufacturer by two weeks which stuffed our time frame for building it. Bunnings provided a discount on the price for the delay. When their second eta was missed, they provided us with a further discount and arranged for it to be delivered instead of us having to pick it up. Although their delays were frustrating and caused us some pretty big inconvenience, they offered us a form of compensation for their stuff up which would be considered a reasonable form of customer service to expect from any business

I'm not asking for a lot with PC, I don't want a discount if I purchase an item in the next week (there's nothing I want and why would I spend more money when Im not receiving previous items I paid for) I just want the item I paid for over 9 months ago which everyone else appears to have received months ago and feel that over 6 months for this particular item is an unacceptable amount of time to be waiting for it with no response or update for that matter.

I really don't see how my grievances with this current order can be seen as unreasonable, I think it's fair to say if someone expressed a similar experience with any retailer for that matter, the majority would be justified in considering it unacceptable and outright shit service.

As for the comparisons with TFI downunder, let's face it, if PC utilised PayPal like TFI did, based on most of the complaints about their service, they would be facing similar struggles As TFI did right about now, choosing to go without PayPal certainly worked favourably for their current business model that for sure. And then there's the fact that their PC TV channel (which I'm not sure who asked for) appears to have the same eta as TFI's new website

Meister
25th January 2017, 02:16 AM
I do agree...
However, I think the key purpose for this thread is for objective buyer feedback.
Thus all the subjective stuff e.g. assumptions that the business is going to fold, negativity, etc. do really need to go.
Let's just keep to the objective comments and feedback folks :)

My personal experience with PC...
when I had a query regarding my pre-order which was yet to be fulfilled, I emailed them and got a response within 3 days.
The item was then delivered as they'd promised me... on time.
Never had any dramas with them... but then again, I'm not one with overly high expectations for toys.
Their prices are very competitive and even better than a lot of Asian sources... Happy to stick to a local source for my hobby.

Do you think expecting receipt of an item you pre ordered and paid for in April, which has been regularly available in retail outlets for over 6 months now, is an "overly high expectation" for a business that sells toys?

Dimi194
25th January 2017, 07:45 AM
However in respect of Blaster, which I have been waiting over 6 months for now for a pre order I made in April, I really can't see any justification for such a long delay. I am not talking about a hard to find or limited item here, it's a regular hasbro tr blaster which has been available in most retail outlets since August, surely it is reasonable to expect that someone like PC would be able to source one of these within a 6 month period of it being released and available everywhere, but apparently they haven't, and as a result stuffed my son's Christmas up, which has irked me even more about the situation. I really don't see any reasonable defence for the terrible service in this regard and believe anyone would be justified in being aggrieved in these circumstances. Anyone who argues to the contrary is out right full of it in my opinion. It is absolute shit service and anyone would be right in expecting better. And thats not even mentioning the lack of response to my email enquiries, which again has been 3 weeks, and the fact that other people who were in the same unfortunate situation as me receiving their item while I'm still left waiting (which puts in to doubt the excuse they gave me for the delay in the first place)

I'm also still waiting for a Blaster I ordered about the same time, and have had 3 emails this year with no reply... :confused::confused:

drifand
25th January 2017, 09:05 AM
FYI the last few post is what I call negative feedback properly written and addressed not trolling. See the difference.

aching878
25th January 2017, 09:58 AM
FYI the last few post is what I call negative feedback properly written and addressed not trolling. See the difference.

Just give it a rest already with your constant trolling and harassing of everyone who has a feedback & view diff to you

Your don't work for PC, it's not your duty to defend their honour at every turn, it is also not your duty to police these threads, that's the admins role

Don't bother replying as much as you love to get the last word in, just let people give their feedback in peace, if you must reply then at the very least make it a relevant feedback about a recent PC experience

drifand
25th January 2017, 10:34 AM
I am still waiting for PC to reply to my query in regards to Ramjet.
waiting on update. Likewise please mind your own business Alex.

Ploughmans Lunch
25th January 2017, 11:40 AM
I know I said I'd leave this thread/the other thread (can't keep up) but I think I'd like to share just two little things. This isn't a criticism of any particular person but just a response to two general things-

1. I have a sentinel prime on preorder which they didn't charge shipping for. I asked sometime last year when it might be sent out, and they said I could either pay the $6.95 for postage or it'd be attached to the next order I have shipped out. It wasn't attached to any subsequent preorder and emails weren't replied to regarding when/if I could get a refund. Of course, this last bunch of emails were during their unfortunate circumstances, so I sent another one off and I do hope I get some kind of clarification for this. Fingers crossed.

2. Some time last year I ordered a $10 CW Ironhide which I attached with another larger order that wouldn't come for a few months. It didn't show up with the order, with a simple "X" placed on the receipt/invoice where the item should've been. Now, I don't want to say that this was a bad experience - not at all! When emailed they promptly refunded me. While I completely understand a $10 purchase isn't exactly going to be high on a list of priorities, it does give me a small amount of anxiety when dealing with preorders/orders from several different batches of waves.

I think risk is an important thing in life. I don't think it's something that should be taken in to account when it comes to preorders/orders of general/close-to-general release things.

I understand that you should 'vote with your wallet' and I'm doing that, but it's also important to reaffirm and clarify your issues without self-appointed guardians dismissing your concerns.

As for the "we would have to raise our prices 20% to do better customer service", I'm sorry, but customer service should be an essential part of your business, and if you can't do your job properly, then don't do it.

Ciao and best of luck with all your purchases! <3

MayzaPrime
25th January 2017, 12:36 PM
This should be about feedback... good or bad. People should only comment about interactions with PC. This thread has completely gone off topic.

So lets keep comments to experiences with PC (good or bad)...

Freakshow198
25th January 2017, 02:13 PM
So I just got a shipping notice form PC for my Soul of Chogokin Voltron figure. But they sent it to my last address. I had changed my address a week or two ago. Luckily the place it's been sent to is my ex's house, so I'll still be able to pick it up.
But anyone know why even though I changed my address (only address in my account now, set as default) they still sent it to my last one?
I've sent them an e-mail about this, but I'm still waiting on a reply to my last e-mail.

Thurmus
25th January 2017, 02:14 PM
I have had that happen. Luckily it arrived before we moved.

Raider
25th January 2017, 02:16 PM
So I just got a shipping notice form PC for my Soul of Chogokin Voltron figure. But they sent it to my last address. I had changed my address a week or two ago. Luckily the place it's been sent to is my ex's house, so I'll still be able to pick it up.
But anyone know why even though I changed my address (only address in my account now, set as default) they still sent it to my last one?
I've sent them an e-mail about this, but I'm still waiting on a reply to my last e-mail.

When you say you changed your address I presume you mean in the PC account details once logged in. I believe from past comments that the address they post to is the address you nominate at the time of purchase, not the address on the account. You would need to email them to change the address if you have other items on pre-order that you used the old address for. Even then, based upon feedback previously, there may be issues with the item being redirected.

Your best bet is to call the courier company once you get notification of shipping and see if they will change the address. I did that in the past and they simply confirmed the address change with PC and it was all good.

snaketales
25th January 2017, 03:22 PM
My Titans Return wv3 deluxes arrived today. Got the shipping notice yesterday, so that seems quick.

GoktimusPrime
25th January 2017, 03:35 PM
I had the exact same problem with PC last year. :( They kept on posting items to my old address - where strangers were living - and I kept on emailing PC - multiple times - and calling their couriers to ask them to redirect the consignment but it kept on being misdirected to my old address. :(

When you say you changed your address I presume you mean in the PC account details once logged in. I believe from past comments that the address they post to is the address you nominate at the time of purchase, not the address on the account.
I think you're right but there is nothing on PC's web site, account page or anything that lets you know this. Can they not modify their system so that the new default address retroactively becomes to shipping address for all pending orders, not just any new orders that you make after the time that you've changed the address? Considering that it can be many months between when customers place an order and when the consignment is finally shipped, it's more than possible for a customer to have changed address. This seems like an avoidable hassle.

You would need to email them to change the address if you have other items on pre-order that you used the old address for. Even then, based upon feedback previously, there may be issues with the item being redirected.
This is what happened to me. Even after emailing PC the consignment's mailing address for pending orders which I'd ordered before my move never changed. PC told me that despite what the system was showing me, the address had indeed changed. But each time these orders were dispatched, they were sent to the wrong address. I kept on emailing PC every time this happened, and explicitly told them about all of my upcoming orders that still showed the wrong address, but they kept on feeding me the same answer. In the end, all of them were sent to the wrong address. *sigh* PC nearly lost me as a customer until the address was finally updated when I made my next preorder after I'd updated my default address.

Your best bet is to call the courier company once you get notification of shipping and see if they will change the address. I did that in the past and they simply confirmed the address change with PC and it was all good.
I've had mixed results when dealing with courier companies, and the readdressing always delayed the delivery. I once had to go to a depot and wait for hours in their reception to pick up a consignment. All of this hassle could've been avoided if PC's system simply allowed the changed default address to retroactively become the new delivery address for all pending orders.

Do other online stores work in the same manner? I've never had pre-orders pending during my previous moves (most likely because I rarely did online shopping before 2013 :p)

Shirokaze
25th January 2017, 04:15 PM
I've just received a shipping notification for MP-Primal. Here are some facts about my experience so far:
-Was the very first item I ordered with PC
-3 months late
-4 support questions submitted
-2 replied to within 3 days
-2 received NO reply
-Both gave ETAs that were bollocks/not met
-They have sent it to the wrong address
-I updated my address in the system 2 months ago as circumstances had changed since I pre-ordered in April

Sinnertwin
25th January 2017, 05:04 PM
Do other online stores work in the same manner? I've never had pre-orders pending during my previous moves (most likely because I rarely did online shopping before 2013 :p)

I had the same issue once with BBTS a few years ago. Apparently changing an address in the system & emailing the support crew before hitting the "ship my loot" button for your then current Pile of Loot wasn't enough :rolleyes:

It went to my old address, I organised a pick up & it was resolved. All orders since have been sent to my current address no dramas.

Smint
25th January 2017, 05:35 PM
Its weird with the address thing. They told me to just update it online in my account details and i didnt need to let them know.

I've had no issues with packages accidentally sent to my work or old home since moving to my new place. And i've also placed many orders.

ZoonMaster5000
25th January 2017, 05:52 PM
I remember a long time ago that pc said if you change your address on their website it will only apply to orders made after the change. Existing orders will still default to the address on file at the time of purchase.

I'm pretty sure they said (don't quote me) you need to email cs and quote your order# and request a change of address on that order. Which would be a pain in the back if you have 20-30 orders.

i_amtrunks
25th January 2017, 07:29 PM
Got a shipping notice for MP Inferno last Thursday from PC, notice from Australia
Post they picked it up on Monday and received it today.

While their price was by far the best and I want to support an Aussie company who seem to have become more popular than they could have ever predicted, my first order will be my last. The communication is poor and far too long a response time, if they respond at all and the uncertainty of getting your item is a bit too much for me. It won't be a big deal for me as my tf buying had all but dried up but for those who like to order a lot of things I cannot see this style being preferential for the modest savings.

Overall it was anurtra experience, mostly due to people from OTCA assuring me hat my items were coming and to be patient. I neither recommend or say stay away, they delivered what I paid for, just not in a good amount of time and the customer support was non existent.

GoktimusPrime
25th January 2017, 08:21 PM
I'm pretty sure they said (don't quote me) you need to email cs and quote your order# and request a change of address on that order. Which would be a pain in the back if you have 20-30 orders.
See, I did exactly that. Multiple times. Didn't work.

Freakshow198
25th January 2017, 09:41 PM
Thanks for the help guys. I'll call Star Track tomorrow and try and get it sorted. In the meantime I'll just hope PC reply to my email and I can change the address on my other current orders.
Like I said, my ex still lives at the old address so she'll hang onto the parcels for me. She's being civil in that regard at least :p

Darkness
25th January 2017, 10:21 PM
Wow goktimus! After all the trouble pc have caused you and they only managed to "almost lost me as a customer" You must be a very forgiving individual. I hope pc show you some due respect in future transactions, you surely deserve it.

Trent
28th January 2017, 10:31 AM
Received my MP Primal yesterday. Item was well packed and safe/snug.

However, the delivery process was painful as always. Around here, Startrack sub-contract out to an outfit called First Choice Couriers. Between the two of them, they have stuffed every single PC delivery I've every had in one way or another. This time, they didn't leave a card. It was only through checking the tracking after I thought it a bit odd that Primal hadn't shown up yet and found I had missed it and it was sent back to the Depot. I rang Startrack to confirm that it was ok to pick up and got some person who told me the package was ready for collection at Greenacre! When I questioned this he assured me it was at Greenacre. I questioned again and he realised that yes, it was in Unanderra. Thankfully a call to them and they found it (unlike last time when it took a very heated discussion to get them to look in their return-to-sender holding cage), where they found it.

It's not a massive deal but Every. Damn. Time. They mess up something with the delivery.

The Auspost side of Startrack though is faultless in my experience. Never had a problem. I think that PC should just use good old fashioned parcel post.

ozlee
28th January 2017, 11:17 PM
Don't know where else to go to - they blocked me from posting on their facebook page after I complain about their lack of email responses.

Still chasing them up for the store credit for not fulfilling my order. So far I have sent them one email last week (no reply) and again just then. Hopefully they will replay back soon.

Has anyone got any reply from them?

1AZRAEL1
29th January 2017, 02:13 AM
I have when I emailed them. But when they have a backlog of emails to go through, and every man and his dog emails them every day on their orders, it just compounds the issue

i_amtrunks
29th January 2017, 10:28 AM
So now I've had a chance to open my MP Inferno I've got to have a little complaint/warning.

The item was packed nicely in scrunched up paper and I also received a nice little die cast Optimus Prime.
However; the MP Inferno box had been opened and then retakes up with an additional piece of tape which has torn part of the box when I cut and removed it to confirm if it was a new piece of tape that PC had used.

While I am once again disappointed by their actions, I am not a MISB collector but if I was, I would be livid. I am sure they have good reason to open the box to check contents etc, but with how many people do like their boxes minty fresh it is a stupid move. I take back my neutral feedback and give a caution instead, especially if you want a MISB figures.

Megatran
29th January 2017, 01:28 PM
So now I've had a chance to open my MP Inferno I've got to have a little complaint/warning.

The item was packed nicely in scrunched up paper and I also received a nice little die cast Optimus Prime.
However; the MP Inferno box had been opened and then retakes up with an additional piece of tape which has torn part of the box when I cut and removed it to confirm if it was a new piece of tape that PC had used.

While I am once again disappointed by their actions, I am not a MISB collector but if I was, I would be livid. I am sure they have good reason to open the box to check contents etc, but with how many people do like their boxes minty fresh it is a stupid move. I take back my neutral feedback and give a caution instead, especially if you want a MISB figures.
Would be good to find out the reason. Did PC recieve the item in that state & decide to pass it onto the Customer. Was it a returned item? Was it opened by PC as you suggested? In any case, MISB collectors would shudder just at the thought.

i_amtrunks
29th January 2017, 06:36 PM
Would be good to find out the reason. Did PC recieve the item in that state & decide to pass it onto the Customer. Was it a returned item? Was it opened by PC as you suggested? In any case, MISB collectors would shudder just at the thought.

With my own communication issues as well as the multitude of others I do not like my chances of ever getting a response. I'm just going to leave it be and never use them again.

ZoonMaster5000
29th January 2017, 11:20 PM
For those that use fb, has anyone been on there lately? Some very disturbing and eye widening comments happening over there at the moment. Hopefully it isn't having an effect on the running of the business.:confused:

davieanix
29th January 2017, 11:29 PM
Yeah I had a look before, getting a little worried to be honest and also feel a bit bad for PC.

llamatron
30th January 2017, 12:24 AM
Urgh, posters on company social media accounts are the worst.

Ploughmans Lunch
30th January 2017, 12:48 AM
Urgh, posters on company social media accounts are the worst.

I dunno, these gripes seem pretty legitimate tho.

drifand
30th January 2017, 12:56 AM
For those that use fb, has anyone been on there lately? Some very disturbing and eye widening comments happening over there at the moment. Hopefully it isn't having an effect on the running of the business.:confused:

Despite that they posted new items, long after those post.

So I think they are busy getting through all the mess rather then say sorry again and get bamboozled by the same people.

It will definitely effect as people who are easily in panic mode may sent complaint as directed by the poster.

There is also a poster that posted the octa survey was a bribe even though I didn't even took part in it.

30th January 2017, 01:01 AM
I dunno, these gripes seem pretty legitimate tho.

I think he was referring to their behaviour rather than questioning the legitimacy of their claims.

llamatron
30th January 2017, 01:05 AM
I think he was referring to their behaviour rather than questioning the legitimacy of their claims.

Yeah, correct. There are legit issues and claims but they way people act about it is just the worst.

I WILL BE REPORTING YOU TO THE TRIPLE OMBUDSMAN AND MY COMPLAINTS WILL GO VIRAL WITH MY 39 FRIENDS!!!!! SCAMMERS!!!!!

ZoonMaster5000
30th January 2017, 01:09 AM
Yeah some them have have involved consumer affairs so it's pretty full on. I didn't like the bit where they put the post up from this forum basically saying we are bribed to keep the peace... poor form

Ploughmans Lunch
30th January 2017, 01:26 AM
Just answer the emails ffs hahahah

griffin
30th January 2017, 01:32 AM
Please leave this topic for current *customers* to post up their feedback (when it is applicable to post up that feedback), and keep the Updates topic for updates and news postings.

If you have questions about PC items, direct them to PC... even if they take a while to respond to them, as they don't respond to questions here at all.

millhouse
31st January 2017, 01:59 PM
Ghostbusters SDCC Peter Venkman refund is still MIA with (polite fortnightly) emails not being returned. This is at least six weeks at this point.

TF CW Liokaiser shipping notice came through today.

No ETA on TF MP Shattered Glass Optimus Prime.

Only waiting on a resolution for the Ghostbusters and SG Prime. Everything else shipped and fulfilled.

Seriously, if they could get communication levels or their system significantly improved, they'd still be great - even if stock delays remain as they are.

ZoonMaster5000
31st January 2017, 02:14 PM
Ghostbusters SDCC Peter Venkman refund is still MIA with (polite fortnightly) emails not being returned. This is at least six weeks at this point.

Only waiting on a resolution for the Ghostbusters and SG Prime. Everything else shipped and fulfilled.

Seriously, if they could get communication levels or their system significantly improved, they'd still be great - even if stock delays remain as they are.

FB post stated all email queries to be caught up with by weeks end, so hopefully you get your answers by then.

MayzaPrime
31st January 2017, 02:16 PM
Their Twitter feed was full of tweets about shipping... Looks like TR Deluxe Wave 3 will be shipping soon as well.

Shirokaze
31st January 2017, 07:07 PM
I finally managed to track down where my incorrectly shipped parcel ended up and can provide the following feedback for Optimus Primal.

-Very well packed. According to tracking parcel appears to have been delivered next day from when I received the shipping notice. Would've been great had the correct address been used.
-Original tape cut and re-sealed.
-Tape on bubble/shell has also been cut and double taped at all 4 edges.

That finally wraps up my first order with PC.

I've just received a shipping notification for MP-Primal. Here are some facts about my experience so far:
-Was the very first item I ordered with PC
-3 months late
-4 support questions submitted
-2 replied to within 3 days
-2 received NO reply
-Both gave ETAs that were bollocks/not met
-They have sent it to the wrong address
-I updated my address in the system 2 months ago as circumstances had changed since I pre-ordered in April

Dimi194
1st February 2017, 09:06 AM
Finally got a reply to my first email from the 10th; they said they have no ETA on Blaster and offered a refund, which is thoroughly concerning as my opportunity to purchase him in stores has almost disappeared so I'll be paying more than full RRP to get him online...

This is why communication is so important on pre-orders (and why I dislike paying upfront), and definitely pushes me to not order from them anymore...

1AZRAEL1
1st February 2017, 09:25 AM
He's still in abundance at most NSW stores I visit, and they will probably put him on sale again to help move. I don't think you're out of luck getting him locally just yet

xlojnr
1st February 2017, 03:15 PM

your emails began right bang in the middle of their christmas period break and email issues, so I'm not surprised that there's been no response there despite your fortnightly follow ups. As mentioned before, hopefully they can manage to keep their target and clear their backlog by end of this week.

In terms of your MP Shattered Glass OP, a poster on TFW2005 said that they received a response to their query:

"Hasbro Sg Optimus Asia version - queue number 70, probably early/end feb.
hasbro soundwave Asia box set - no updates. "

So, PC thinks that it may ship to them by end of February.

Tober
1st February 2017, 03:43 PM
I was browsing that TFW2005 thread yesterday. Some interesting speculation there:

Premium Collectibles, Good Bad experiences? (http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/premium-collectibles-good-bad-experiences.1091469/page-10#post-14298491)

The numbers system started or reset in October 2016. Unless you wrote them prior to that, they are related.

October was double digits.

November was in the 500's to 1500's

December was the 2000s

Jan 2017 3000's .

If anyone has info to the contrary, please do share. Thats a lot of email to answer.

Raider
2nd February 2017, 09:38 PM
I received a response to my email of 25 Jan (post email issue being known) today which was chasing up a response to an email of 15 December (pre email issue being known).

Some points that may be relevant to others:

1. If you are still waiting on TR Sentinel Prime then you may need to get a refund as PC are worried that their "supplier has not delivered the required backorders for several months now, and we are losing faith on our end to promise we can supply." I am personally willing to wait until they know for sure that they won't get the stock.
2. Liokaiser should be shipping out soon.
3. MP-32 Masterpiece Optimus Primal, TR Alpha Trion, MP-33 Inferno and Legends LG-34 Mindwipe should be shipping out mid to late Feb.

They apologised profusely for the delay in responding and advised they will provide me with a further update in a week.

Overall given the huge number of emails they are trying to catch up on, and the fact that I am in no rush to receive any, I don't mind the wait so long as they ultimately arrive. I should note that PC have never failed to deliver on a purchase I have made (and I have made a lot!).

Ploughmans Lunch
2nd February 2017, 09:53 PM
good to hear!

prjkt
2nd February 2017, 10:00 PM
Looks like Liokaiser's shipping out to people already, I think I was a little late with my order, so might be a while. Still have the Hasbro MP Soundwave which should be due soon, W3 TR DLX which I think is also coming soon, and later on, MP Starscream and LG Godbomber.

Ploughmans Lunch
2nd February 2017, 11:11 PM
good to hear!

Initial_G
3rd February 2017, 07:04 PM
Have finally received my MP-11NT Thrust, I was in the 2nd round of orders (back in early Oct) ... it's taken a while but still glad to have him in hand, now the wait for Dirge!

Everything was well packaged, even though there was a looonnnggg wait, the shipping was quite fast, received it overnight once it was actually dispatched from PC

... off to see how to fix the floppy waist.

philby
3rd February 2017, 09:04 PM

one thing that i have learned from being on these forums is that sometimes in the factory they open up the items to check and then seal it again with extra tape. it might not have actually been the shop.

1AZRAEL1
3rd February 2017, 10:16 PM
I've had that happen, not even from PC. But to have piece mind that it has been thoroughly checked, I'm happy

4th February 2017, 03:09 AM
"... hasbro soundwave Asia box set - no updates. "

So, PC thinks that it may ship to them by end of February.

A TFW member has noted that TFSource expects Soundwave to ship sometime in February (http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/mp-soundwave-reissue.1084166/page-26#post-14301891), so it wouldn't surprise me if PC gets it around the same time.

Freakshow198
7th February 2017, 09:07 AM
How is everyone going with replies to their emails? I'm still waiting on a reply to have my address changed. I'm really hoping they do it within the next day or so since according to their twitter, I have 3 figures due to arrive with them on the 10th.

BruiseLee
7th February 2017, 09:35 AM
How is everyone going with replies to their emails? I'm still waiting on a reply to have my address changed. I'm really hoping they do it within the next day or so since according to their twitter, I have 3 figures due to arrive with them on the 10th.

I received a reply to an email I re-sent late last week in regards to an email change yesterday. Did you email them prior to the 20th Jan? My original email goes back to early Dec but it was posted by PC last week if a reply had not been received for emails prior to the 20th Jan to resend them.

laproblematique
7th February 2017, 09:35 AM

Have yet to receive a response back from my Ticket in the late 3500's, sent ten days ago now. They appear to be having communication issues, not helped by the fact that they keep missing their time frames that they state they will be caught up by.

Not sure why they wouldn't have just chased up revised ETA's on all overdue items and publicly posted it on their site and Facebook, rather than individually responding to the same queries over and over again. They could have done this when they told us to re-submit queries submitted prior to January 20, or whatever that date was where the system stopped functioning correctly, instead they'll continually be hammered by thousands of where are the deluxe TR wave, SG Optimus Prime, MP Thrust and Soundwaves etc.

Freakshow198
7th February 2017, 09:57 AM
I received a reply to an email I re-sent late last week in regards to an email change yesterday. Did you email them prior to the 20th Jan? My original email goes back to early Dec but it was posted by PC last week if a reply had not been received for emails prior to the 20th Jan to resend them.

I've sent 2 emails one before and one after the 20th (I think) asking about my address change.
But I wouldn't think that mattered since they have already replied to an email I sent to them a few weeks before the address change email.

Civic Bossman
7th February 2017, 10:55 AM
I resent an email 11pm on the 5th and had a reply 10am on the 6th. Nice and quick now, but not the answer i was wanting (more delays on Badcube stock)

1AZRAEL1
7th February 2017, 11:02 AM
I resent an email 11pm on the 5th and had a reply 10am on the 6th. Nice and quick now, but not the answer i was wanting (more delays on Badcube stock)

Is that for Sunstreaker?

And I'm no longer waiting for shipping for SG Prime, got notification for him this morning. Never even sent a query about him. Patience pays off in the end as I know they'll deliver

The Letter M
7th February 2017, 02:50 PM
Is that for Sunstreaker?

And I'm no longer waiting for shipping for SG Prime, got notification for him this morning. Never even sent a query about him. Patience pays off in the end as I know they'll deliver

I got my SG Prime a couple of weeks ago. It was more or less within the timeframes that their last update gave me (possibly even a bit earlier than I expected).

Civic Bossman
7th February 2017, 05:50 PM
Is that for Sunstreaker?

Sure is. And Swerve.

1AZRAEL1
7th February 2017, 08:21 PM
I got my SG Prime a couple of weeks ago. It was more or less within the timeframes that their last update gave me (possibly even a bit earlier than I expected).

Yea they come.in batches. That's why I wasn't worried where mine was.

Sure is. And Swerve.

Well means I don't need to email them asking about him then lol

philby
7th February 2017, 09:53 PM
I got a response from my emails sent in the holiday period but it was after when they said everything would be caught up. Since it didn't answer all my questions I replied again but have not heard back. That was a week ago.

xlojnr
7th February 2017, 10:02 PM
i asked them about if there was a reason why it had taken over a month to send out an item that was advertised as "in stock", and if there was an expected timeframe.

they sent out the order on Friday, which negated the need for a response.

Ploughmans Lunch
7th February 2017, 11:03 PM
Yet to receive a response to my emails.

Borgeman
8th February 2017, 08:40 AM
I sent an email on September 24th, to which I did not receive even an automated response or a ticket number.

I'm forwarding them that email again today, with some fresh queries to boot. Let's see what happens this time.

Edit: got an auto response within 5mins this time - #3849

1AZRAEL1
8th February 2017, 01:21 PM
Got my SG Prime. Quite a happy chappy again with their service

Ploughmans Lunch
8th February 2017, 01:28 PM
Edit: got an auto response within 5mins this time - #3849

I'm barely even getting automated responses now.

drifand
8th February 2017, 01:37 PM
I'm barely even getting automated responses now.

I just sent one as in 5 mins ago, have the auto response. But that aside, some of my queries are not answered < as in when they asked to resend.

It appears Zippay option is now taken off

Ploughmans Lunch
8th February 2017, 01:45 PM
Sentinel Prime was bought mid-2016 (I think?) from PC - I’d emailed them to ask for it to be added to another order, so when they sent an invoice through it qualified for 100 club shipping, therefore no charge. I paid. The order is #7985.
The timeline so far is this-

6 Nov: sentinel update requested, number 586 given
7 Nov: All stock not yet received, more coming ‘this month’ (november)
7 Dec: Update asked, given number 1865, no response
12 Dec: Update asked, also asked for refund potential (should have done this).
13 Dec: 1865 updated with "your order has a note from the owner, not to send it on it;s own as it was stacked to avoid postage.we have been advised it can ship with postage , or ship when another item comes in. that qualifies for postage
Customer Service”
Same day i asked for it to be attached to “next order”. so far there have been a number of orders sent out but Sentinel has not been attached to any.
30 Dec: emailed, received number 2713
11 Jan: update requested. No response.
17 Jan: refund requested. No response
Jan 23: emailed regarding sentinel prime/expected time/which order it can be attached to/what my actual options are. I also asked regarding another order (several TT Legends figures in different waves and if I can guarantee there will be appropriate stock allocated/etc, as I’m worried about only getting like 4/5ths of my order. There is precedence here) given number 3339
Jan 31: email regarding orders
Feb 7: followup to email, received number 3841
Feb 8: followup email (with content of 31 jan email) sent, no number received. (sent in case original email content did not get through)

If PC finds this disagreeable or wishes to contest this, that’s fine. But what I want is not unreasonable. I know that this isn’t an official channel for PCs customer service nor am I entitled to a reply on here - that being said, I am completely out of options as Facebook does not work and they can’t seem to either get nor reply to my emails. I’m at a loss.

philby
8th February 2017, 02:01 PM
Latest wave of star wars black series arrived today, faster than I was expecting. The 6 figures were in 2 groups and each group was wrapped in paper then the whole lot was protected again. Pretty happy with this one 🙂

Sinnertwin
8th February 2017, 02:41 PM
If PC finds this disagreeable or wishes to contest this, that’s fine. But what I want is not unreasonable. I know that this isn’t an official channel for PCs customer service nor am I entitled to a reply on here - that being said, I am completely out of options as Facebook does not work and they can’t seem to either get nor reply to my emails. I’m at a loss.

You're right in the sense that FB doesn't work sometimes -I've seen PC reply to some questions, the most recent being 23 minutes ago.

However, PC have deleted at least 2 FB posts that I'm currently aware of regarding follow up information and their 48 hour email turn around times on their Zip Pay post.

Thanks for the update. Regarding catching up on email replies, how is this going. Should emails sent tue 24 Jan be replied to by now. is there any other way to follow up, other than email. Phone no?

Also waiting on a email I sent out last week, as we were told older emails wouldn't get caught up on, to send a new one, wasn't it supposed to be a 48hr turnaround?

Raider
8th February 2017, 02:56 PM
You're right in the sense that FB doesn't work sometimes -I've seen PC reply to some questions, the most recent being 23 minutes ago.

I believe they may randomly reply to some comments on their page but they will not respond to direct messages:

Premium Collectables
December 23, 2016 ·
*NEWS* effective 1st of January 2017,
the facebook messenger service will be deactived.
unfortunately the service is proving to not be effective in terms of customer satisfaction, as we cannot answer many order related questions and this delays a response to the query from the Customer Service Team, Creating Some Frustration and Delays
all contact must be made to cservice@premiumcollect.com.au or the online contact form, both methods arrive at the dept that can answer the queries. This Page will continue to act as normal, and if there is a simple question posed on the page our team can answer we will attempt to.

Sinnertwin
8th February 2017, 03:10 PM
Be that as it may, it still doesn't explain why the above 2 posts were deleted. What are they attempting to conceal by doing so? Not meeting their proposed deadline of having all emails replied to and the 48 hour turnaround time?
If it was comunicated through the wrong medium, why not inform them of the correct way to do so?

A quick

"We'll pass your query onto the relevant team. Please forward all of your future questions to ...

Thanks, PC"

reply would have sufficed.

Ploughmans Lunch
8th February 2017, 03:59 PM
yeah, deleting posts at aren't abuse is just not a good idea in any situation - word travels and that can be pretty bad.

Raider
8th February 2017, 04:01 PM
Be that as it may, it still doesn't explain why the above 2 posts were deleted. What are they attempting to conceal by doing so? Not meeting their proposed deadline of having all emails replied to and the 48 hour turnaround time?
If it was comunicated through the wrong medium, why not inform them of the correct way to do so?

I wasn't defending that part, hence why I didn't quote you completely :p

Golden Phoenix
8th February 2017, 09:42 PM
Just sent an email to them.

I'm waiting on 3 things:
Titans Return Sentinal Prime
Takara LG35 Super Ginrai
Combiner Wars Liokaiser

Seeing others having issues with Sentinal Prime makes me worry, but he wasn't a major get for me. I only added him coz it was cheap and it put me over the $100 mark for free shipping.

Annoyed I haven't heard about Ginrai or Liokaiser though. I was keen for them.

Bumbleb33
8th February 2017, 11:35 PM
I am still waiting on MP Inferno, TR Wave 3 Deluxe and MP Skywarp all items that have been out for a significant period now, I am becoming very concerned by the lack of response to emails. I don't care if they are delayed, just let me know.

MayzaPrime
8th February 2017, 11:38 PM
I am wait for MP Primal, Inferno, TR Wave 3 deluxe, Liokaiser

All have been out for ages

Jellico
9th February 2017, 12:36 AM
I am waiting for the MP (Hasbro) and LG Soundwave. Both were meant to be Novemberish. I am not sure I am game to ask.

Hilariously I ordered LG Soundwave for a relative because I couldn't rely on TR Soundwave being in Australia by Christmas :rolleyes:

leej84
9th February 2017, 05:16 AM
I am wait for MP Primal, Inferno, TR Wave 3 deluxe, Liokaiser

All have been out for ages

same.. waiting for mp inferno..
and mp skywarp and thrust:confused:

laproblematique
9th February 2017, 08:06 AM
I am waiting for the MP (Hasbro) and LG Soundwave. Both were meant to be Novemberish. I am not sure I am game to ask.

Hilariously I ordered LG Soundwave for a relative because I couldn't rely on TR Soundwave being in Australia by Christmas :rolleyes:

AFAIK, MP Soundwave was delayed for TFSource until February. Pretty sure P.C use Hasbro America as a supplier, which means we're probably looking at late Feb/ March. :(

Nothing new with Hasbro, they really need to get their act together.

Ploughmans Lunch
9th February 2017, 12:25 PM
has anyone received Legends Brainstorm, Laserbeak, condor, ginrai, soundwave and astrotrain? all should be out now. I ordered all of them in one lot and yeah.