PDA

View Full Version : Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

OptimusNerd
9th February 2017, 08:04 PM
has anyone received Legends Brainstorm, Laserbeak, condor, ginrai, soundwave and astrotrain? all should be out now. I ordered all of them in one lot and yeah.

I ordered half of those, but no, I've not heard of any going out. Ginrai and Astro are definitely released to market. Not sure about the others.

funkyaw
9th February 2017, 09:19 PM
I ordered ginrai and have not received any update on it.

Megatran
9th February 2017, 10:44 PM
As of Monday PC are back to business as usual as per their FB messages. I strongly suggest EVERYONE send their query asap to PC's Customer Service email account to get a satisfactory response within 48 hours.

OptimusNerd
10th February 2017, 11:31 AM
AFAIK, MP Soundwave was delayed for TFSource until February. Pretty sure P.C use Hasbro America as a supplier, which means we're probably looking at late Feb/ March. :(

I'm not sure that's true for everything, as PC seemed to get (and ship) the bigger Hasbro bots (SDCC Fort Max, Platinum Unicron most recently) before TFSource had them in the US.

Maybe it's a mixed bag... big stuff comes from Hasbro Asia and smaller stuff they source wholesale via Hasbro America?

Just guessing really.

Sinnertwin
10th February 2017, 11:48 AM
I still think their delays are excessive and it seems to me while we all know the eta's on their website are misleading would it hurt them to put an eta of when they will receive the item instead of when it's released? At least that way people will know there is a bit of a wait involved.

Or is it that if they do that sales would drop from what we've heard and I've seen people aren't ok with stupendous wait times.

Of course it would.
Preorders open in January for delivery in July.

vs.

Preorders open in January for 1st batch scheduled for delivery in July. If you are unsuccessful in securing your preoeder in the 1st batch, 2nd batch is scheduled for delivery in September.

Which statement would garner immediate preorders and secure cash flow?

Ploughmans Lunch
10th February 2017, 11:51 AM
Which statement would garner immediate preorders and secure cash flow?

The problem is that it's quite misleading. I wouldn't say it's exactly deceptive, but it is quite problematic and I think something PC should begin to address, since it's obviously causing a bit of grief (and would stop certain emails).

Borgeman
10th February 2017, 12:46 PM
Their preorders don't specifically state a delivery date though, just a generic ETA, which I always took as being the rough release date of the toys by Hasbro. From there I would add on transit time to PC and then to me.

I think they could clean up their phrasing to at least remove thoughts of deception. By saying "Hasbro/Takara release date April/May", rather than "ETA", you know that the unit will be available from HasTak around that time, rather than thinking I will have it in my hands around that time.

Then again people would probably just make the assumption that PC would get their stock freighted in ahead of the release date, and still complain of long shipping times, so you cant win :P

Freakshow198
10th February 2017, 04:21 PM
I'm still waiting on replies to three separate emails now about changing my address on my current orders. I'm getting a little worried now since they announced on Twitter that 3 items I have on order are due to arrive by next week.

Sinnertwin
10th February 2017, 06:08 PM
The problem is that it's quite misleading. I wouldn't say it's exactly deceptive, but it is quite problematic and I think something PC should begin to address, since it's obviously causing a bit of grief (and would stop certain emails).

I agree.
An ETA is exactly that, just an estimate. There are delays, this and that, comes with the territory of being a middleman. Whatever, it happens.

It's not about the ETA listed. It's the lack of communication involving the schedule of deliveries and time frames involved, quite often months apart. This in turn creates an environment of uncertainty because everybody is looking at that one ETA listed.

I'm aware that the ETA listed, for example, is for November. Why then is my item still not delivered after 4 months, while others have already received theirs? We've seen this scenario played out often enough. Where is this delay in delivering the item/s communicated when placing a preorder?

That's not an ETA issue, that's clearly an operational one. .

Megatran
10th February 2017, 06:41 PM
Bringing it over from the 'PC new items & updates' thread ...

Again? What blame game on Customers has PC done previously?

Just one example, remember when PC said the exclusives would be cut to one order run because of the complaints they were receiving from some customers on order delays? They put it on the customers rather than taking ownership of the issue themselves, just like in this case. It promotes a mob mentality among the customer base and it's crap. There was no need to call out the 2 customers, they only needed to say they were switching providers and leave it at that.
So the incident described above is a different incident to the one PC made modifications to the Energon points scheme & blamed it on some Customers for making full use of the said scheme?

ZoonMaster5000
10th February 2017, 08:14 PM
[QUOTE=Megatran;550111So the incident described above is a different incident to the one PC made modifications to the Energon points scheme & blamed it on some Customers for making full use of the said scheme?[/QUOTE]

Yep and the sad thing is that the one run on exclusives was 2 maybe 3 exclusives ago. I wish they would just put some hard facts down and be done with it

Jetfire in the sky
12th February 2017, 04:32 PM
I might tune in on this one as I think the MP Inferno wait has gone on way too long, things to consider; other people who ordered have received theirs and from memory the ETA was November. Not going to get into an argument about the interpretation of their use of ETA but more the fact that they have received at least one shipment of Inferno's. Now I'm not a genius but if pretty much everyone PRE ordered within a week of each other then PC should have made their bulk order based on those numbers and received them all in the first shipment, that's how they get the low prices.
Anyway, I won't be ordering from them anymore. Money in my bank account for six plus months will do better than in theirs, and if I choose to buy the item anyway from other sources by that time the prices would have stabilised to a sane level or second hand versions will start popping up.
I don't think the wheels have fallen off yet at PC like they did so spectacularly with TFI but they are certainly getting wobbly.

EDIT: On their site it specifically now says Inferno is shipping throughout Jan/Feb, so consider that an update for those still waiting. 16 days to go then I might get proper annoyed ;):p

MayzaPrime
12th February 2017, 05:56 PM
EDIT: On their site it specifically now says Inferno is shipping throughout Jan/Feb, so consider that an update for those still waiting. 16 days to go then I might get proper annoyed ;):p

I didnt notice the update about Inferno... thats cool, will be happy to finally get Inferno

Bumbleb33
12th February 2017, 11:35 PM
Is anyone getting responses to emails sent to PC? I have now sent them 4 emails over an extended period to which I have heard nothing. Some of my orders are now nigh on 6 months overdue, I too like many here understand an ETA is "estimated" but a delivery ETA that is 6 months overdue in my view is absolutely ridiculous!

OptimusNerd
13th February 2017, 10:00 AM
3 shipment notifications this morning, for several in-stock purchases and also Takara Legends Soundwave.

CHILENO20
13th February 2017, 11:30 AM
Finally got my Sentinel Prime albeit a few months over due. Nicely packed it must be said, thanks PC.

laproblematique
13th February 2017, 12:11 PM
Is anyone getting responses to emails sent to PC? I have now sent them 4 emails over an extended period to which I have heard nothing. Some of my orders are now nigh on 6 months overdue, I too like many here understand an ETA is "estimated" but a delivery ETA that is 6 months overdue in my view is absolutely ridiculous!

Still not getting responses either.

MayzaPrime
13th February 2017, 01:00 PM

I am also not getting a response. I am wondering if they are not reply to emails which ask about updates that they have already posted. Which could be why I haven't heard about my MP Inferno enquiry.

Freakshow198
13th February 2017, 01:17 PM

I got an email from them answering a query I had about when an item was going to be shipped, after it had shipped.
But I still haven't received a response to emails about changing my address on all orders I have with them.
My Soul of Chogokin Voltron was shipped to my old address and I have 3 more items that are apparently due to arrive at their warehouse very soon (if they haven't already).

ZoonMaster5000
13th February 2017, 01:51 PM
I am also not getting a response. I am wondering if they are not reply to emails which ask about updates that they have already posted. Which could be why I haven't heard about my MP Inferno enquiry.

Someone posted on this thread earlier that they were receiving an inferno shipment mid Feb, so I guess that's this week hopefully. Don't think I could go another 3 months waiting for the next shipment.

edit: Checked email no Inferno but a notice for legends Soundwave, seems odd jaguar and condor didn't show up with it?

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
13th February 2017, 05:52 PM
Got shipping notification today for MP Soundwave Asia Edition.

Sinnertwin
13th February 2017, 06:17 PM
I got an email from them answering a query I had about when an item was going to be shipped, after it had shipped.
But I still haven't received a response to emails about changing my address on all orders I have with them.
My Soul of Chogokin Voltron was shipped to my old address and I have 3 more items that are apparently due to arrive at their warehouse very soon (if they haven't already).

Email them again.
There's no reason why you shouldn't receive a reply within 48 hours, as per their FB post dated 02/02 at 10:28am.

EMAIL UPDATE- We are on track to have emails up to date by end of this week, we have been told the team is currently up to the 20th of january and have advised anyone who has made contact prior to this date . please resubmit the query and it will be responded to by monday (06/02) at the latest as our 48 hour response time should be then again accurate.

laproblematique
13th February 2017, 06:21 PM
Got shipping notification today for MP Soundwave Asia Edition.

Can you please confirm if you:

1. Are a VIP customer and paid via a VIP invoice for this.
2. Paid the $35 to jump to the front of the queue.
3. Ordered before 8.31pm when the listing went active.

13th February 2017, 06:28 PM

1. No VIP.
2. No paid queue jump.
3. Refresh game order as soon as listing went live -- email confirmation at 8.31pm.

Megatran
13th February 2017, 06:39 PM
Email them again.
There's no reason why you shouldn't receive a reply within 48 hours, as per their FB post dated 02/02 at 10:28am.

I did mention it several days ago but it seemed to be overlooked. Here it is again.

As of Monday PC are back to business as usual as per their FB messages. I strongly suggest EVERYONE send their query asap to PC's Customer Service email account to get a satisfactory response within 48 hours.

Just in case anyone was wondering, the email is: cservice@premiumcollect.com.au

Good luck!

ZoonMaster5000
13th February 2017, 06:40 PM

I'm not sure how being Vip plays a part? I know they have said that vip customers would ship straight after express customers but that was for purchases made in 2017.

Maybe you weren't quite quick enough of the mouse trigger:D I thought I was right at the front with thrust but ended being in the middle of the 2nd shipment.

drifand
13th February 2017, 06:40 PM
Email them again.

Query sent 8 Feb, still no response regarding an order.
I have also other separate 2 queries sent on 02/02

Though I can wait longer as I don't like to keep posting same questions as it would seem like I am being impatient.

13th February 2017, 09:41 PM
Maybe you weren't quite quick enough of the mouse trigger:D I thought I was right at the front with thrust but ended being in the middle of the 2nd shipment.

The episode of PC TV mentioned over 80 units of Thrust (https://youtu.be/0LWme8cZV1s?t=2m23s) were sold in the first two minutes, so that's a hell of a lot of people already ahead of you if you purchased after that period.

Ploughmans Lunch
13th February 2017, 11:39 PM
No sentinel, no reply yet.

Funny thing I've noticed in Japan - in the TR waves I ordered (Ravage, Laserbeak, Soundwave, Ginrai, Brainstorm and Astrotrain) I've found every one of them both new and used, but not Ginrai? Ginrai's been delayed maybe? COuld explain the holdup.

DOESN'T explain why my emails still go unanswered.

prjkt
13th February 2017, 11:58 PM
I've had Ginrai from HLJ since early Jan now, so I doubt that's the reason...

graza78
14th February 2017, 12:17 AM
1. No VIP.
2. No paid queue jump.
3. Refresh game order as soon as listing went live -- email confirmation at 8.31pm.

Do you mind if i ask your order number? I was 8818.

14th February 2017, 12:22 AM
Do you mind if i ask your order number? I was 8828.

Mine is 8816.

Ploughmans Lunch
14th February 2017, 01:04 AM
I've had Ginrai from HLJ since early Jan now, so I doubt that's the reason...

Welp, dang.

graza78
14th February 2017, 04:26 AM
Mine is 8816.

I'm actually 8818, stupid fat fingers. Hopefully I'm tomorrow!

14th February 2017, 04:34 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqjF7HKSaaI

Wouldn't surprise me if we see more and more shipment notifications as the week progresses.

prjkt
14th February 2017, 06:42 AM
Got notification for TR DLX W3.

Shirokaze
14th February 2017, 08:19 AM
No sentinel, no reply yet.

Funny thing I've noticed in Japan - in the TR waves I ordered (Ravage, Laserbeak, Soundwave, Ginrai, Brainstorm and Astrotrain) I've found every one of them both new and used, but not Ginrai? Ginrai's been delayed maybe? COuld explain the holdup.

DOESN'T explain why my emails still go unanswered.

Ginrai just seems to have been extremely popular in Japan. I only managed to get one in late December because Volks Akihabara was unpacking a case as I walked in. 2 others sold at the same time and the rest of the case was gone the next day. Only saw 1 other Ginrai the entire time I was in Tokyo, and he had a 2000yen premium on top of what I had paid.

prjkt
14th February 2017, 09:33 AM

I've got a little while to go then with 8890

ZoonMaster5000
14th February 2017, 09:37 AM
Just an idea but maybe whenever someone gets a shipping notice and posts it on here they could add there order no at the end so other people can have some sort of idea how far done the queue they are?

1AZRAEL1
14th February 2017, 10:14 AM
I'm not gonna continuously post "I got a shipping notice" because it's not feedback and just clogs up this thread even further

MayzaPrime
14th February 2017, 11:39 AM
Got notification for TR DLX W3.

I picked mine up from the Post office today :)

I am glad they are finally being shipped out for others as well.

14th February 2017, 05:49 PM
So just received my two Asia MP Soundwaves all safe in a factory sealed case! Didn't get the diecast bonus, so will need to ask about them.

Hopefully everyone else gets their units soon!

iscreamonstars
14th February 2017, 06:18 PM
So they don't seem to be replying to emails within the 48hr period have one un-answered from tuesday last week and now one un-answered from friday last week chasing up the tuesday one.

Ploughmans Lunch
14th February 2017, 06:27 PM
I've still had no replies to my emails.

What can I do?

iscreamonstars
14th February 2017, 07:01 PM
I am not placing new pre-orders with them and when the ones i have with them are fulfilled (all with ETA 2017 so sometime in 2030) cause we are cheapest does not mean customer service can be poor.
Macdonalds is cheap but i prefer to eat at nando's, pizza capers, grilled cause i get good service and in a timely fashion.

Not emails going un-answered or waiting on items ie one from April last year plus a few with Nov eta.

millhouse
14th February 2017, 09:01 PM
My SG Prime has shipped.

Providing my refund comes through for the SDCC Venkman (I need to send yet another email) that's all outstanding orders complete.

Freakshow198
15th February 2017, 01:52 AM
Email them again.

Well I'd sent 2 emails asking about my address change. One of them was on the 9th. I sent another today. So fingers crossed I get it changed.
According to their twitter, MMCs Kultur, Badcubes Grump and Ocular Max Terragris will all be there very soon. So I just wanna make sure they're gonna get shipped to my new place instead of my ex getting them.

graza78
15th February 2017, 12:44 PM
So just received my two Asia MP Soundwaves all safe in a factory sealed case! Didn't get the diecast bonus, so will need to ask about them.

Hopefully everyone else gets their units soon!

8815 hasn't got a shipping notice for his soundwave, so maybe order number doesn't matter?!? Oh well.

laproblematique
15th February 2017, 12:57 PM
8815 hasn't got a shipping notice for his soundwave, so maybe order number doesn't matter?!? Oh well.

Mine was before 8816 as well. Really not happy with the order they're sending items out. :(

Sinnertwin
15th February 2017, 08:14 PM
You'll get it eventually. PC aren't known for receiving all of their allocated quantities in line with their ETA's listed when placing an order.

Your item, along with the numerous others that are presumably arriving by boat are what helps to keep costs down.

laproblematique
15th February 2017, 09:07 PM
You'll get it eventually. PC aren't known for receiving all of their allocated quantities in line with their ETA's listed when placing an order.

Your item, along with the numerous others that are presumably arriving by boat are what helps to keep costs down.

Understood, but there is no logic in somebody placing an order minutes, hours, heck even days after receiving there orders up to six months earlier than your order that was placed before theirs because of a broken system that doesn't account for when an order is placed.

This is ridiculous.

BruiseLee
15th February 2017, 09:12 PM
Understood, but there is no logic in somebody placing an order minutes, hours, heck even days after receiving there orders up to six months earlier than your order that was placed before theirs because of a broken system that doesn't account for when an order is placed.

This is ridiculous.

The order number after you shipping before yours is a bit strange. Just wondering, did you pay by credit card, bank deposit or zip pay?

I'm assuming there were no other pre-order items with your order right?

laproblematique
15th February 2017, 09:24 PM
The order number after you shipping before yours is a bit strange. Just wondering, did you pay by credit card, bank deposit or zip pay?

I'm assuming there were no other pre-order items with your order right?

I'm trying to make all my orders now for individual items since they changed their policy of shipping the whole order when all items are available a while back. Paid by credit card too.

graza78
15th February 2017, 09:25 PM

It really comes down to how PC send out their stock after all the vip's and express orders are completed.
For example, my partner ordered shattered glass prime on the 25th september, and received shipping notice a few days ago. Another member on tcca ordered it (with no other items) on the 23rd, but hasn't recieved shipping notice. If order number and order date aren't a factor, what is?

BruiseLee
15th February 2017, 09:43 PM
I'm trying to make all my orders now for individual items since they changed their policy of shipping the whole order when all items are available a while back. Paid by credit card too.

Bit of a head scratcher in terms of the order numbers and shipping then. Thought it might have to do with orders being finalized. Now I seem to recall responding to one of your posts which mentions that you are a VIP member. Perhaps as invoices take some time to get to you for payment it's possible that your order number is earlier but because your payment was later because of the VIP system, your completed order actually ends up behind someone who ordered later but was able to finalize the transaction earlier hence probably being placed in front of you in the system. Might also explain the now added perk for VIPs now being one of the first to receive regardless of order position.

Sinnertwin
15th February 2017, 09:49 PM
Damn, man... Spend 5K+ at a store and you still have to dick around with invoices? GTFOH.

laproblematique
15th February 2017, 09:57 PM
Bit of a head scratcher in terms of the order numbers and shipping then. Thought it might have to do with orders being finalized. Now I seem to recall responding to one of your posts which mentions that you are a VIP member. Perhaps as invoices take some time to get to you for payment it's possible that your order number is earlier but because your payment was later because of the VIP system, your completed order actually ends up behind someone who ordered later but was able to finalize the transaction earlier hence probably being placed in front of you in the system. Might also explain the now added perk for VIPs now being one of the first to receive regardless of order position.

Sadly this wasn't a VIP order. The same happened with MP Thrust which I ordered 30 seconds after going up and have yet to receive. It seems trivial, but for whatever reason my orders are being overlooked to the point where I'm not first in line (after the few that would choose express) as I should be and I'm having to wait 3-6 months after people are getting theres with no shipping confirmation or updates, all the while actively chasing them up with zero response.

BruiseLee
15th February 2017, 09:58 PM
Damn, man... Spend 5K+ at a store and you still have to dick around with invoices? GTFOH.

Not a VIP but that's what I've read. At least they get queue jumper status now :p

Ploughmans Lunch
15th February 2017, 11:56 PM
I sent PC a message on here, for all the good it'll do.

Still no emails, though.

drifand
16th February 2017, 11:29 AM
I sent PC a message on here, for all the good it'll do.

Still no emails, though.

I have resent mine as well. I hope it doesn't "bug" them as we are just trying to follow up our queries that were not answered.

Initial_G
16th February 2017, 01:42 PM
I still hadn't received a reply from my email back before xmas, then due to their update about being caught up soon etc, and if there were any outstanding emails to resend/ message them again, so I did, I got the automated response they have received my query but nothing yet from the actual customer service team :(

Guessing they still are behind? or they are now supposedly caught up but still can't respond to emails.

1AZRAEL1
16th February 2017, 03:14 PM
They received 2 of my orders yesterday, both shipped out in the one box and arrived today. Another satisfied conclusion

Bumbleb33
16th February 2017, 04:33 PM
Still no response to any of my emails, I just cannot fathom what the hell is going on with this company?!

16th February 2017, 06:11 PM
I have resent mine as well. I hope it doesn't "bug" them as we are just trying to follow up our queries that were not answered.

If they haven't answered within the expected time frame, then it's not bugging, it's highlighting a problem.

Sinnertwin
16th February 2017, 06:21 PM
If they haven't answered within the expected time frame, then it's not bugging, it's highlighting a problem.

Which is only going to exacerbate the situation if they do email, only because their original email wasn't answered in the 48 hour time frame promised.

It's a vicious cycle.

Maybe PC need a customer acting as representative to address TF issues like they have on the Marvel Legends FB page.

16th February 2017, 06:22 PM
Which is only going to exacerbate the situation if they do email, only because their original email wasn't answered in the 48 hour time frame promised.

It's a vicious cycle.

I think if you've been waiting two weeks or more, then that's probably a lost email, if it's a couple days overdue, then wait.

A bit of common sense should be exercised of course.

Sinnertwin
16th February 2017, 06:24 PM
I think if you've been waiting two weeks or more, then that's probably a lost email, if it's a couple days overdue, then wait.

A bit of common sense should be exercised of course.

A bit of common sense and proactive business decisions can do wonders :)

16th February 2017, 06:26 PM
A bit of common sense and proactive business decisions can do wonders :)

For sure! A bit of common sense on the other side should be enacted as well!

MayzaPrime
16th February 2017, 06:29 PM
It can't really be called common sense any more because really it isnt that common any more :D

simon_marklar
16th February 2017, 06:46 PM
kinda glad but not really to see that people are in the same boat as me.

PC has always delivered when they said they would in the past but this seems to have changed and not answering emails is what drives customers away. Even if you have a system problem, I would think that just means you work that little bit harder to keep your customers happy. In an online business, happiness means getting your emails answered in a timely fashion.

I'd rather spend the extra $ somewhere else and get it when they promise than be in this position. I've got maybe 600$ worth of orders and no reply to any email sent this year :( I will think long and hard about pre-ordering from them in the future.

Initial_G
16th February 2017, 10:39 PM
kinda glad but not really to see that people are in the same boat as me.

PC has always delivered when they said they would in the past but this seems to have changed and not answering emails is what drives customers away. Even if you have a system problem, I would think that just means you work that little bit harder to keep your customers happy. In an online business, happiness means getting your emails answered in a timely fashion.

I'd rather spend the extra $ somewhere else and get it when they promise than be in this position. I've got maybe 600$ worth of orders and no reply to any email sent this year :( I will think long and hard about pre-ordering from them in the future.

It's true that when they eventually deliver and ship items, they have arrived fairly quick and packaged well. They are performing well in this department.

The problem is with their customer service, updates and customer enquiry response times. Yes it's been argued that they are the lowest priced ( in most cases, due to how they receive their stock ), but it shouldn't really impact customer response times in my opinion. I can live with waiting longer for an item if I can get it cheaper ( such is their business model ) but find that after all the complaints about response times, you would think they should put some focus there.

I recall reading that they don't respond to facebook or forum messages and have directed customers to their website/enquiry form but you use that and get nothing in response (at least in my experience :( )

Like you, I have about 8 things on pre-order still (close to $1k) and definitely plan to stop there for now, at least until we start seeing improvements in customer responses.

BruiseLee
16th February 2017, 10:55 PM
So far for in stock items there hasn't been an issue. Bought something from the scratch and dent sale on Saturday. Was shipped on Monday and would have been in hand yesterday but no one was at home to get it so today it was. It was well packed too. Big tick from me here.

I however also have some issues with communication. I accept the delays in ETAs and so forth but for other issues which in my case a change of email address, which should be simple, has been ongoing since late last year. With their email issues, I re-sent the email about the email change and this was responded to within 48 hours. All good so far and all correspondence was coming through on my new email till the consignment notice for Startrack went to my old email which is only going to be active for a little bit longer. Yeah, so guess something didn't get fixed there. My follow up email about this is now 4 business days and counting.

graza78
17th February 2017, 01:50 PM
Got a shipping notice for MP soundwave. Should be here in about a week.

Btw, postal time has been up and down lately. Most packages come through startrack. Once shipped, badcube speedbump took a day to arrive (i think it was 100 club), fantoys soar also took a day (definitely 100 club), sg prime is taking a week, and soundwave is estimated to take a week.

Dinkydarth
17th February 2017, 02:12 PM
just received my ocular Max Terraegis today. Paid as preorder in August, can't remember when the original estimated date of release was. Packaging and box were perfect, no flaws.

STL
17th February 2017, 04:17 PM
So PC and I have had an e-mail thread going way back to September last year. 2 replies from them. 6 e-mails from them.

Legitimate question about the Perfect Effect packs as I know others have received theirs. They offered refund as unlikely to get stock in last e-mail 3 weeks ago but no response in 2 follow ups since then.

Not great. As a VIP as well, I really expect better.

FruitBuyer
17th February 2017, 04:51 PM
So PC and I have had an e-mail thread going way back to September last year. 2 replies from them. 6 e-mails from them.

Legitimate question about the Perfect Effect packs as I know others have received theirs. They offered refund as unlikely to get stock in last e-mail 3 weeks ago but no response in 2 follow ups since then.

Well that's fantastic to know since I'm awaiting mine as well. I've emailed them and am awaiting word back though I highly doubt I'll be getting them since I was told around 6 months ago that they'll be coming in stock in 'two weeks' time.

Really now, I think I'm going to switch sellers from now on. I pay more but I don't have to wait half a year for it when my enthusiasm for the item has completely died down.

GoktimusPrime
17th February 2017, 09:42 PM
What reading PC's ETAs feels like... (it'd be nice if they could update them)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/Transformers/meme_PC_eta_zps8jhyzknu.jpg

BruiseLee
17th February 2017, 09:51 PM
What reading PC's ETAs feels like... (it'd be nice if they could update them)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/Transformers/meme_PC_eta_zps8jhyzknu.jpg

Doesn't say what year ;) :p

laproblematique
17th February 2017, 10:05 PM

I'd love if P.C revamped the VIP program. I feel like we should at least be given a specific customer service assistant to be given priority for a timely response.

They're not even giving first priority for high demand items like the Funko exclusive boxes anymore which is really disappointing. What good is a 10% discount when it can't be used efficiently?

Civic Bossman
17th February 2017, 10:54 PM
Got not-MP Hoist today. Overnight shipping, ordered 23 Jan with MP-38 so was good they split shipment without being asked.

1AZRAEL1
17th February 2017, 11:16 PM
Got not-MP Hoist today. Overnight shipping, ordered 23 Jan with MP-38 so was good they split shipment without being asked.

I had my not-Trailbreaker ordered with Simba, got Simba sent ages ago and waited on Trailbreaker. Hoist and Trailbreaker got to them at the same time so sent together. So happy with that

Ozboticon
19th February 2017, 11:34 PM

Interesting... I ordered mine mid august with no other items and haven't heard anything yet :confused:

Megatran
19th February 2017, 11:49 PM
Interesting... I ordered mine mid august with no other items and haven't heard anything yet :confused:
Yeah I'd follow that up quick smart. PC has a 48 hour response time to customer queries.

Ploughmans Lunch
20th February 2017, 12:05 AM
It's been about ten days since I last emailed PC and I've sent another one off. Given receipt number of 4344.

Taking bets on whether I even get a response lol.

hYpNoS
20th February 2017, 12:17 AM
...still waiting on my mp primal, no response as of yet.

Anyone else waiting on primals...or ramjet's and thrust?

GoktimusPrime
20th February 2017, 12:18 AM
It's gotten to the stage where I pre-order toys from PC as insurance. Because odds are that the toys will be released locally and much sooner than PC gets it. But I like preodering from PC juuust in case that toy doesn't get released here or if I can't find it locally.

But I gotta say that so far Australian distribution has been really good. With the exception of Quickslinger, Brakeneck and Deluxe Groove, every Combiner Wars toy has been released here, and so far we've gotten every Titans Return figure too. :) But since the local version always comes out first, I end up getting it and then when I get the PC preorder later I just sell it off.

The problem is of course that in the short term I am buying some toys twice, and in the case of TR Sentinel Prime, I'm just sitting on a spare toy that I won't be able to sell for some time (sigh - I haven't even bothered listing him on my sales thread yet). Case in point, just this morning I went and bought TR Sixshot from TRU despite the fact that I've pre-ordered it from PC. The PC order will eventually arrive, but goodness knows when. Could be next week or it could be October*, who knows.

------------------------------------------------------
*Not even kidding because that's the equivalent of how late Sentinel Prime was! :eek:

laproblematique
20th February 2017, 02:00 AM
...still waiting on my mp primal, no response as of yet.

Anyone else waiting on primals...or ramjet's and thrust?

Yes to Thrust. Was told that for the Thrust (I was #60+ in line for after ordering 30 seconds after it went live :confused:), they're expecting another shipment mid March.

Wormz
20th February 2017, 04:48 AM
Yes to Thrust. Was told that for the Thrust (I was #60+ in line for after ordering 30 seconds after it went live :confused:), they're expecting another shipment mid March.

Im still waiting on Primal but i ordered a good week or two after the Preorders went live

Raider
20th February 2017, 04:54 AM
Im still waiting on Primal but i ordered a good week or two after the Preorders went live

I pre ordered immediately and am still waiting together with quite a few others. They will all come eventually

FruitBuyer
20th February 2017, 09:44 AM
Yeah I'd follow that up quick smart. PC has a 48 hour response time to customer queries.

It's been about ten days since I last emailed PC and I've sent another one off. Given receipt number of 4344.

Taking bets on whether I even get a response lol.

What's that Pirates of the Caribbean quote? It's not rules, rather guidelines?

Ploughmans Lunch
20th February 2017, 10:00 AM
What's that Pirates of the Caribbean quote? It's not rules, rather guidelines?

Hah!

Ploughmans Lunch
20th February 2017, 01:18 PM
I just received a shipping notice for an order I made for LG Brainstorm, Soundwave, Ravage, Laserbeak, Ginrai and Astrotrain. After ten emails and over a month of trying to clarify whether I would be getting everything (along with Sentinel Prime) I looked at my shipping notice and it's literally JUST SOUNDWAVE.

Where are the rest? Where is some kind of notification that I'll even be getting any of these other TFs? What about potential refunds? What the HELL is going on?

Edit/Update: Made new account on FB, posted on their Trypticon listing. Will see whether it's deleted or responded to.

1AZRAEL1
20th February 2017, 02:27 PM
They tend to still send items separately if they arrive separate from the rest of the order. At least that's what I've experienced. Then later on i get the rest

Ploughmans Lunch
20th February 2017, 02:31 PM
Edit: whatever, I give up.

drifand
20th February 2017, 05:59 PM
Back from overseas trip no response from resent emails.
A bit let down as I thought this was fixed?

Megatran
20th February 2017, 06:01 PM
I just received a shipping notice for an order I made for LG Brainstorm, Soundwave, Ravage, Laserbeak, Ginrai and Astrotrain. After ten emails and over a month of trying to clarify whether I would be getting everything (along with Sentinel Prime) I looked at my shipping notice and it's literally JUST SOUNDWAVE.

Where are the rest? Where is some kind of notification that I'll even be getting any of these other TFs? What about potential refunds? What the HELL is going on?

Edit/Update: Made new account on FB, posted on their Trypticon listing. Will see whether it's deleted or responded to.
I don't see it.

Ploughmans Lunch
20th February 2017, 06:06 PM
I don't see it.

Wow, they actually deleted it! That's f*cking absurd!

Sinnertwin
20th February 2017, 06:08 PM
I don't see it.

That's because it, along with 2 other comments regarding preorder of products and change of address have been deleted.

This is why it's imperative that when dealing with PC on social media to screencap your posts as proof.

Ploughmans Lunch
20th February 2017, 06:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TS4GozC.png
http://i.imgur.com/gBh9L3q.png

I know I might cop flak for saying "woeful customer service" but how else am I to let them know that this is totally sub-par and unacceptable?

OMG UPDATE: "Hi Steven, our customer service department does not work with the FB team, hence why messaging services have been disable on the fb page, this post is for trypticon pre order questions only, there are other posts you may post on that are more relevant to your issue."

There is literally so much wrong with this. First of all, like 95% of PC's FB posts are about product preorders or giveaways. I had to go back a month or two to find the only two threads pertaining to email issues, but EVEN THEN there's still people who've not gotten any kind of response from PC. Secondly, I sincerely doubt that PC is so big that the FB teams and customer service teams do not communicate. Like, they work for the same business. Is there no protocol for the FB team to provide feedback to customer service? And this doesn't even address the deletion of posts - this could have been sorted first time around, and now all they've done is made themselves look ridiculous, even moreso.

Just wow.

Further update: They are doing the 'courtesy' of referring my posts - despite the fact that my post is not under my real name, they don't have my email address and don't have my reference numbers (though they do now). But still, this is the first sign of anything being done, so that's cool.

Deonasis
20th February 2017, 06:59 PM

Just wow.
I guess you know you are in the wrong thread.. plenty of people read the feedback thread too. I hear your exasperation but posting here only makes a mod have to move it.

Ploughmans Lunch
20th February 2017, 07:42 PM
I guess you know you are in the wrong thread.. plenty of people read the feedback thread too. I hear your exasperation but posting here only makes a mod have to move it.

haha, do now. sorry. ill try and be more on the ball

Ploughmans Lunch
21st February 2017, 03:37 PM
Update: should be getting sentinel prime refund, and was assured remaining legends figures will be coming through at some point.

Pretty relieved that I'm nearly at the end of this. LG Soundwave came today.

Probably won't need to hassle everyone with this any more. thanks for putting up with me!

SuspectimusPrime
21st February 2017, 03:40 PM
Update: should be getting sentinel prime refund, and was assured remaining legends figures will be coming through at some point.

Pretty relieved that I'm nearly at the end of this. LG Soundwave came today.

Probably won't need to hassle everyone with this any more. thanks for putting up with me!

Glad to see that you're getting a resolution to this.

carlsern
22nd February 2017, 12:35 PM
Has anyone been able to get in contact with them lately? Have they been responding to your emails? Been trying to let them know to continue shipments of my purchased items for the past month now as I told them to hold it last year as I was overseas. Are there any other means of contacting them?

MayzaPrime
22nd February 2017, 12:38 PM
Has anyone been able to get in contact with them lately? Have they been responding to your emails? Been trying to let them know to continue shipments of my purchased items for the past month now as I told them to hold it last year as I was overseas. Are there any other means of contacting them?

Nope I have sent them 3 emails in the last 1 1/2 months... not 1 response

drifand
22nd February 2017, 01:50 PM
Nope I have sent them 3 emails in the last 1 1/2 months... not 1 response

And I thought they said everything should be back to 48hrs standard.
Not that I really urgently need a response but it feels like they dropped the ball in resolving email issues. If this is the case I am sure the VIP group is going to suffer waiting on anything.

Sinnertwin
22nd February 2017, 01:55 PM
And I thought they said everything should be back to 48hrs standard.
Not that I really urgently need a response but it feels like they dropped the ball in resolving email issues. If this is the case I am sure the VIP group is going to suffer waiting on anything.

We all knew the 48 hour reply target wasn't going to be met.

ZoonMaster5000
22nd February 2017, 06:14 PM
If this is the case I am sure the VIP group is going to suffer waiting on anything.

Only had to wait 12 hrs for my invoice for trypticon, so at least that's working still.

I just got a shipping notice yesterday.

In the same boat as everyone about email responses. 2 outstanding for over 2 weeks now.

I'm just about to email them enquiring about 12 items, some have been out for 4 months now! See if I get a reply

drifand
22nd February 2017, 06:22 PM
Only had to wait 12 hrs for my invoice for trypticon, so at least that's working still.

I'm just about to email them enquiring about 12 items, some have been out for 4 months now! See if I get a reply

Thanks for the update.

Bumbleb33
22nd February 2017, 07:02 PM

Nope no responses to me either. It is such that as recommended by the ACCC I am now writing them physical letters and posting them. Its not a process I enjoy but I am becoming very concerned by how overdue my items are and feel this is my only recourse.

Darkness
22nd February 2017, 07:12 PM
Writing letters? Does scott even have a team that checks the letterbox?

Darkness
22nd February 2017, 07:26 PM
ACCC fair trade can't do sweet fa. They send pc an email which typically doesn't get a reply, then direct you to take another course of action that doesn't involve them. Best bet is your state / territory relevant small claims tribunal such as QCAT for those in Queensland, and pc won't stand a chance.

laproblematique
22nd February 2017, 07:40 PM
I really hope they invest in a bigger and more proactive customer service team in the near future.

Ploughmans Lunch
22nd February 2017, 08:29 PM
I really hope they invest in a bigger and more proactive customer service team in the near future.

The thing is, for those saying it's not financially viable, they are making a web series or whatever. It's not like they don't have the time/money to put towards making like a regular bi-weekly or monthly newsletter which lets people know things like "Hey, we sent out our first batch of MP Thrust, the next one WILL COME but it might take a while, we'll let you know more when we know more".

ampoldj
22nd February 2017, 09:49 PM
^...and i know this may be difficult (but i believe is possible) if they can put in order numbers that makes it to which batch, for example MP Cheetor first batch came in the following orders are to be shipped within this week (insert list of order numbers). Then i believe most customers will be at ease and stop sending emails and inquiries.

hYpNoS
22nd February 2017, 10:59 PM
Its getting a bit absurd isn't it?

Kinda glad once my dream figures come in I'm quitting the hobby, "you get what you pay for", well some of us aren't getting anything at all :mad:

Think for trypticon I'll just hunt big w, those guys need help too anyway with the way woolworths group is going LOL

drifand
23rd February 2017, 11:32 AM
^...and i know this may be difficult (but i believe is possible) if they can put in order numbers that makes it to which batch, for example MP Cheetor first batch came in the following orders are to be shipped within this week (insert list of order numbers). Then i believe most customers will be at ease and stop sending emails and inquiries.

No, just state ETA updates and what is shipping and what is left < when we expect next batch. No point looking at order nos as some may pay for express or some are VIP. Keep it simple but informative enough.

No need video, no need special stuff, otherwise just answer the customer queries within the proper timeframe which I believe this has snowballed again.

danny-boy
23rd February 2017, 01:09 PM
Any guesses when people will receive MP Grapple from Premium Collectables? I'm expecting it sometime around May. Maybe June/July worst case scenario.

laproblematique
23rd February 2017, 01:52 PM
Any guesses when people will receive MP Grapple from Premium Collectables? I'm expecting it sometime around May. Maybe June/July worst case scenario.

Given a lot of people are still waiting on Primal, Inferno, Thrust, Shockwave and Skywarp I think all bets are off.

danny-boy
23rd February 2017, 02:12 PM
Given a lot of people are still waiting on Primal, Inferno, Thrust, Shockwave and Skywarp I think all bets are off.

Wow, I didn't know the situation was that bad. That's terrible.

iscreamonstars
23rd February 2017, 02:19 PM
Plus people still waiting on MP Ramjet < know wonder PC's we are cheap doesn't cut it anymore for some <

Sinnertwin
23rd February 2017, 03:01 PM

On the plus side, they are consistent :)

Megatran
23rd February 2017, 05:15 PM
Let's stick to the facts. :)
+ The official release date is 25th February 2017, which is two (2) days from today.
+ PC's online store states FEB 2017 ETA (as of 5pm AEDT on Thursday 23rd February 2017). Link here (http://www.premiumcollectables.com.au/products/takara-tomy-masterpiece-mp-35-grapple).
+ In the absence of any further update(s) from PC, this is the ETA PC Customers need to follow.

Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-35 Grapple

PRE ORDER FEB 2017 ETA - Max 3 per cust or 2 Max if using Energon Vouchers.

OFFER *

Previous customers who have purchased PS-03 , PS-05 and MP- 33 inferno

will get complimentary upgrade express shipping , attached to the MP-35 order. (Conditions Apply)

** PO and Parcel Lockers will not be shipped express but Aus post Shipments will still be front of que if the customer has ordered the 3 other figures from PC .

Sinnertwin
23rd February 2017, 06:20 PM

Look, alternative facts are not facts.

I tend to agree with Chuck there.
:D

danny-boy
23rd February 2017, 06:38 PM
+ The official release date is 25th February 2017, which is two (2) days from today.
+ PC's online store states FEB 2017 ETA (as of 5pm AEDT on Thursday 23rd February 2017). Link here (http://www.premiumcollectables.com.au/products/takara-tomy-masterpiece-mp-35-grapple).
+ In the absence of any further update(s) from PC, this is the ETA PC Customers need to follow.

I don't understand the express queue upgrade. I bought MP Inferno from them but not PS03 or PS05. Is the upgrade for people who purchased any of these items or is it only for people who bought all three?

BruiseLee
23rd February 2017, 06:52 PM
I don't understand the express queue upgrade. I bought MP Inferno from them but not PS03 or PS05. Is the upgrade for people who purchased any of these items or is it only for people who bought all three?

Think its a $35 fee to jump the queue no matter what or when you purchase.

aching878
23rd February 2017, 06:54 PM

Likely something customer will need to get clarification by emailing Pc, since the way it is worded can be interpreted as either given Pc are rarely clear and precise in their messaging / communications

23rd February 2017, 08:50 PM

You need to have bought all three -- there was a post on FB or here (can't remember which) which confirmed it.

danny-boy
24th February 2017, 05:32 AM
You need to have bought all three -- there was a post on FB or here (can't remember which) which confirmed it.

Ah I thought so. Thanks for the confirmation.

davieanix
24th February 2017, 10:09 PM
Sent 2 emails in 2 weeks asking for update and no response.

I'm annoyed as some of my items were in stock when I ordered them

hYpNoS
25th February 2017, 01:00 AM
Sent 2 emails in 2 weeks asking for update and no response.

I'm annoyed as some of my items were in stock when I ordered them

Sent them 2 in one week :confused: same deal.

I don't get what's going on, when I started using them they were fine, I can totally understand the stocking issues with the online exclusives with transformers like ramjet, but not stuff like mp primal who's mass produced.

I know they haven't pulled a fast one and did send one of my many standing items 2 weeks ago but some are backlogged, did they push so hard for more customers that they never bothered to have antiquate staff to handle the influx?

I know they said in the past more staff=they charge more but this is starting to seem like its a 3 man team or something, and this whole video series or whatever they mentioned...

Perhaps get the customers squared off first, not a fan of the waiting game and without an update for people wondering about stuff from last year now :(

laproblematique
25th February 2017, 01:41 AM
Sent them 2 in one week :confused: same deal.

I don't get what's going on, when I started using them they were fine, I can totally understand the stocking issues with the online exclusives with transformers like ramjet, but not stuff like mp primal who's mass produced.

I know they haven't pulled a fast one and did send one of my many standing items 2 weeks ago but some are backlogged, did they push so hard for more customers that they never bothered to have antiquate staff to handle the influx?

I know they said in the past more staff=they charge more but this is starting to seem like its a 3 man team or something, and this whole video series or whatever they mentioned...

Perhaps get the customers squared off first, not a fan of the waiting game and without an update for people wondering about stuff from last year now :(

Perhaps Scott can clarify about this as he does come into this thread from time to time.

Can only speculate at this point, but it'd be nice if instead of discount codes for everybody as a solution to these issues, they could hire more customer service staff and get these backlogged items shipped faster to really concentrate on getting these orders out that have been delayed for months without communication.

Darkness
25th February 2017, 07:44 AM
Judging by responses I've seen from pc, there is a cs team, Facebook team, twitter team, and packing team. I'm surprised prices are so cheap considering how many teams they have in their employ. Maybe that will change when pc have a legal representation team to deal with action taken against them.

Scott has the business acumen of a toddler. All of this trouble could've been avoided if he realized that he could've moved on from cheapest prices at the sacrifice of cs once his customer numbers had grown to a point he could no longer manage using that model, to competetive prices with good cs and still retain customers as well as gain more.

Nevac
25th February 2017, 10:14 AM
Initially my experience with PC have been positive however lately I emailed regarding Hasbro Titans Return Deluxe Wave 3 Bundle which I ordered 2 of and since they've been so late I requested a refund. They responded promptly stating they would only offer store credit which I accepted. Strangely they sent one bundle and canceled the other and gave me store credit for that one. They did email apologizing for the mistake.

When I dealt with Big Bad Toy Store I forgot I ordered Bluestreak from them as well as Robotkingdom. I remember I received Bluestreak from RK and then got my credit card charged by BBTS. I emailed BBTS and they gave me a FULL refund which was really nice of them to do so since it was my mistake. I would like to order from BBTS but due to their location and price I switched to RK.

At the moment I'm still waiting for Inferno and I'm not sure if I should email about that one. Will that speed it up or just delay it since they're expending more resources to answer other emails. My friend emailed last week and informed me they were shipping Inferno's this week but I've yet to hear about it.

I'd like to give PC the benefit of the doubt and I still have several Transformer preorders remaining with them but at least with RK when I ordered I always got my Transformers at a consistent time frame. I don't mind waiting longer but so long as I know how much longer I have to wait but the not knowing is beginning to get frustrating. It's a shame as their prices are very good and being in Australian dollar is a huge plus but I'd rather my money not being tied up for several months and earning me interest rather then someone else.

As others have said I will wait out my remaining preorders but I will be very hesitant to place new ones until they prove me wrong with my remaining orders.

Raider
25th February 2017, 12:11 PM
Judging by responses I've seen from pc, there is a cs team, Facebook team, twitter team, and packing team. I'm surprised prices are so cheap considering how many teams they have in their employ. Maybe that will change when pc have a legal representation team to deal with action taken against them.

Scott has the business acumen of a toddler. All of this trouble could've been avoided if he realized that he could've moved on from cheapest prices at the sacrifice of cs once his customer numbers had grown to a point he could no longer manage using that model, to competetive prices with good cs and still retain customers as well as gain more.

Please refrain from making personal attacks against people. That is not feedback but merely being inflammatory.

1AZRAEL1
25th February 2017, 01:46 PM
Please refrain from making personal attacks against people. That is not feedback but merely being inflammatory.

Well said. I could say more but I'll leave it at that

Ploughmans Lunch
25th February 2017, 02:07 PM
Still haven't received my refund but also I'm not expecting to really.

With regards to having separate teams... I dunno. I've encountered people/brands who claim to have more people working for them than they actually do. I get PC is a small business, but I agree that you can't just offer discounts to get out of a pickle like bad customer service, because guess what? You only make more problems for yourself.

1AZRAEL1
25th February 2017, 03:54 PM
Unfortunately I think they've grown big too fast and they are scrambling to keep up. With some people out there emailing every day, doesn't help the issue. Sure I'd like to know where my items are that i ordered last year, but I'll wait. I know I will get my items

aching878
25th February 2017, 04:14 PM
Unfortunately I think they've grown big too fast and they are scrambling to keep up. With some people out there emailing every day, doesn't help the issue. Sure I'd like to know where my items are that i ordered last year, but I'll wait. I know I will get my items

What issue? They have re-enforced they fixed the issue and there is no issue. :cool:

Ignoring customer is a choice and doesn't necessarily mean there's an issue :rolleyes:

Ploughmans Lunch
25th February 2017, 07:17 PM

This just shifts blame on to those who are just trying to know if they've thrown money down a well or not. If they grew so large that they are having difficulty answering emails, then they need to take profits from that growth and invest it in to staff to help answer emails. The emails wouldn't keep growing if they'd just actually addressed those issues right away.

GoktimusPrime
25th February 2017, 07:50 PM
I've never even heard of any so-called "PS" line. :confused: :confused:

Think its a $35 fee to jump the queue no matter what or when you purchase.
...in which case you might as well go with one of PC's competitors

Raider
25th February 2017, 07:51 PM
This just shifts blame on to those who are just trying to know if they've thrown money down a well or not. If they grew so large that they are having difficulty answering emails, then they need to take profits from that growth and invest it in to staff to help answer emails. The emails wouldn't keep growing if they'd just actually addressed those issues right away.

Is there an instance yet of PC not actually delivering on an item? I'm not talking about people taking refunds, I am actually talking about an order being placed and not actually being filled so that the person is out of pocket.

prjkt
25th February 2017, 08:02 PM

That'd be a 3P add-on set from memory I think.

As for people not receiving items, I don't think that's happened.

Just a quick question, for those who haven't received answers - how are you laying your emails out?

I've never not had a response to mine, just wondering if the content of the email you guys have been sending might help/hinder a prompt response?

If it helps, the last email I sent was in the week between Christmas & New year, got a response in ~48hrs.

Title - Order [number] update request

Body - Hey guys,

Can you please provide an update/ETA on [product] from order [order]? (Included hyperlink to product page on their site here)

Thank you,

/prjkt

Maybe I just got lucky?

ZoonMaster5000
25th February 2017, 08:10 PM

It stands for perfection series Gok:)

GoktimusPrime
25th February 2017, 08:11 PM
It stands for perfection series Gok:)
Why am I not in this series?!? :p

ZoonMaster5000
25th February 2017, 08:15 PM
That'd be a 3P add-on set from memory I think.

As for people not receiving items, I don't think that's happened.

Just a quick question, for those who haven't received answers - how are you laying your emails out?

I've never not had a response to mine, just wondering if the content of the email you guys have been sending might help/hinder a prompt response?

If it helps, the last email I sent was in the week between Christmas & New year, got a response in ~48hrs.

Maybe I just got lucky?

Trust me you got lucky I sent one nice as pie, no response. The way I see it if they can't give you an answer they just dont reply.

And as for not getting items people who were still waiting on sentinel have been told there's no guarentee of shipment as supplier may have short called them. So it is happening.

aching878
25th February 2017, 08:16 PM

exactly.

Most importantly customers should not be continually blamed for sending in email when a business choose to not provide & limit legit means of customer service communication channels such as:

FB, Messenger, Phone, twitter and dictates they would only accept emails but then turnaround and ignores those too, what are the general customers suppose to do?

While those who are personally close to the boss continues to simply pm and can get a response within minutes to an hr, the wider customer base does not have that luxury and are essentially at the mercy of the business.

Megatran
25th February 2017, 09:11 PM
Out of interest, what Customer Service reference number are we up to now?

ZoonMaster5000
25th February 2017, 09:36 PM

I sent one three days ago it was #447@.

I won't put the last number as I have been a bit negative of late with pc and I don't want them to put two and two together.

Sinnertwin
25th February 2017, 09:52 PM
While those who are personally close to the boss continues to simply pm and can get a response within minutes to an hr, the wider customer base does not have that luxury and are essentially at the mercy of the business.

The Marvel Legends Australia FB page has an example of this situation.

Regular Joe sends several emails & gets no replies. The "Authorised Rep" (they now have customers acting as go-betweens), not PC Customer service, sends a PM to Scott and gets a response for all of Joe's questions in 11 minutes.

ZoonMaster5000
25th February 2017, 10:58 PM
The Marvel Legends Australia FB page has an example of this situation.

Regular Joe sends several emails & gets no replies. The "Authorised Rep" (they now have customers acting as go-betweens), not PC Customer service, sends a PM to Scott and gets a response for all of Joe's questions in 11 minutes.

This is sadly yet another reason why I have moved 60% of my purchases back overseas and by the end of the year 100%. I like they say am voting with my wallet.

Golden Phoenix
25th February 2017, 11:15 PM

I just sent another email after not having received a response from my last one on 08/02.

I got number 4591

Jellico
25th February 2017, 11:55 PM
To put that in context that is 20ish ahead of the number I got this morning.

valkyrie_76
26th February 2017, 12:41 AM
I just sent another email after not having received a response from my last one on 08/02.

I got number 4591

I am about 80 ahead of you.

1AZRAEL1
26th February 2017, 01:22 AM
This just shifts blame on to those who are just trying to know if they've thrown money down a well or not.

I've not seen them not deliver on an item. Sure there are delays and lengthy delays, but they've delivered

Golden Phoenix
26th February 2017, 02:17 AM
Well my last email on 08/02 was in the 3900s
So in 17 days they have gotten ~600 emails. That isn't a lot (35-36/day). I handle more at work and I have to chase up updates from techs most of the time and handle escalations from the floor.

If I was managing the email I'd have a list of delayed things somewhere and and set of templates.

At least a 'sorry it has been delayed' email would be nice, even if it is copied from a template

Dimi194
26th February 2017, 08:43 AM
Is there an instance yet of PC not actually delivering on an item? I'm not talking about people taking refunds, I am actually talking about an order being placed and not actually being filled so that the person is out of pocket.

My TR Blaster still hasn't shown up; the last email reply I got in Jan was 'Not sure if the order will be fulfilled' ... I've asked what my next move is but they haven't replied, and that was 4 weeks ago....:mad::mad:

Ploughmans Lunch
26th February 2017, 10:02 AM
I've not seen them not deliver on an item. Sure there are delays and lengthy delays, but they've delivered

I ordered a CW Ironhide with UW Grand Galvatron preorder. Ironhide never showed up, the invoice printout I got with the order just had a big X over Ironhide and that was the first I heard about it (no emails saying "Hey, we ran out of Ironhides, here is a refund" or anything like that).

While I understand circumstances will always be different and that there's a likelihood my issue was a big one-off, I can't help but feel a bit anxious. It wasn't an issue when their customer service was all fine, but later last year things just started to unravel a bit.

I'm not looking forward to the day where an entire shipment is lost or an allotment couldn't be filled and people are then stuck dealing with secondary-market options which are more expensive than just purchasing from HLJ or Amazon (like if I have to go and find Ginrai etc). Again, I don't think it would be entirely fair to blame PC for something like that (as we wouldn't have all the information of course) but their behaviour as of recent hasn't given me hope that they'd be able to handle it in a manner befitting one of their competitors.

1AZRAEL1
26th February 2017, 10:23 AM
I ordered a CW Ironhide with UW Grand Galvatron preorder. Ironhide never showed up, the invoice printout I got with the order just had a big X over Ironhide and that was the first I heard about it (no emails saying "Hey, we ran out of Ironhides, here is a refund" or anything like that).

While I understand circumstances will always be different and that there's a likelihood my issue was a big one-off, I can't help but feel a bit anxious. It wasn't an issue when their customer service was all fine, but later last year things just started to unravel a bit.

I'm not looking forward to the day where an entire shipment is lost or an allotment couldn't be filled and people are then stuck dealing with secondary-market options which are more expensive than just purchasing from HLJ or Amazon (like if I have to go and find Ginrai etc). Again, I don't think it would be entirely fair to blame PC for something like that (as we wouldn't have all the information of course) but their behaviour as of recent hasn't given me hope that they'd be able to handle it in a manner befitting one of their competitors.

Fair point. What does your order status show on your profile? When I've had an order split, it showed partial I think from memory. I can understand an anxious feeling though.

Hopefully that never happens, and hopefully they take all the negative feedback onboard and are working on improving it. Unless we work for them, it's all speculation what is happening behind the scenes. Just have to wait for it all to play out.

Ploughmans Lunch
26th February 2017, 10:32 AM
Fair point. What does your order status show on your profile? When I've had an order split, it showed partial I think from memory. I can understand an anxious feeling though.

Hopefully that never happens, and hopefully they take all the negative feedback onboard and are working on improving it. Unless we work for them, it's all speculation what is happening behind the scenes. Just have to wait for it all to play out.

Order says Partial, which is fine. I also got an email from them (after a lot of hassle) which assured me there was no risk to any of their stock and that it would be filled in time. I understand that shipments by boat can take an age and a half though.

1AZRAEL1
26th February 2017, 10:50 AM
Order says Partial, which is fine. I also got an email from them (after a lot of hassle) which assured me there was no risk to any of their stock and that it would be filled in time. I understand that shipments by boat can take an age and a half though.

Same as one of my orders then. At least it will be on the way at some stage. I too have invested a fair chunk of cash to them, a lot I'm waiting on. Like MP Inferno. But he'll turn up eventually like the rest. Even if by boat :p

griffin
26th February 2017, 11:14 AM
Temporarily closing this topic for 24 hours, to let people cool off a little, as the debate and criticisms are repetitive and going around in circles.
Come back tomorrow with your feedback (about your transaction or dealings with them)... but please resist the temptation to join in with your two cents or past grudges if you are no longer a customer of theirs (especially if you are just repeating what you've already said once or twice before).

Freakshow198
27th February 2017, 12:38 PM
So I'm still waiting on any communication back from my last 4 emails asking PC to change my shipping address.
The last email I sent them was on the 15th. I've since had 4 items (in 2 different packages) sent to the wrong address. Just over $700 worth of things. I was incredibly lucky that the person living at my old address is someone I actually know.
What if I had moved states? Or someone else had moved in that I didn't know?
My shipping address still hasn't been changed and I have 2 orders left with them.

PC are a great company when it comes to prices. They really can't be beat on prices in Australia and even other online retailers don't match many of their prices. But their communication is terrible.

MayzaPrime
27th February 2017, 01:17 PM
While I didnt get a response from my emails, I took to Twitter to ask them about MP Primal. They did respond and said that they are still waiting on 80 or so, this should hopefully fulfil all remaining orders. However they didnt provide an ETA :rolleyes:

millhouse
27th February 2017, 08:20 PM
New request (#4367) sent 7 days ago with no response to date. Ugh.

hYpNoS
27th February 2017, 11:43 PM
While I didnt get a response from my emails, I took to Twitter to ask them about MP Primal. They did respond and said that they are still waiting on 80 or so, this should hopefully fulfil all remaining orders. However they didnt provide an ETA :rolleyes:

I went on a google hunt for pc feedback and found that, its kinda annoying to find somewhat of an answer you were waiting for on social media rather than a direct email :(

Hopefully all my other stuff comes too, I got more things backing up now...

philby
28th February 2017, 10:24 AM
last week i received notification for a sh figuarts star wars figure on wednesday morning and it arrived on thursday at lunch time. speedy! figure was wrapped nicely in paper in a fairly snug box with some paper for space filling.

on the negative side, I have tried to find out some info on a case of star wars black series 6" figures I ordered ages ago. I think the figures in the case have changed, maybe more than once. There is no info whatsoever or pictures when you look at the item on the website. I have asked about it at least 2 times because depending on what is in there I might have tried to cancel the order if I already have them. I received a shipping notification for that case this morning so I have emailed again to see what is up with it. Let's see if the package arrives before they write back to my email....

*i think laproblematique might have been in the same situation....??

SuspectimusPrime
28th February 2017, 11:37 AM
*i think laproblematique might have been in the same situation....??

Was this the same wave that DaptoDog was after?
http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=543384&postcount=618

laproblematique
28th February 2017, 01:04 PM
Was this the same wave that DaptoDog was after?
http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=543384&postcount=618

Yep think it was DaptoDog. I'm just waiting on a Wave 9 case.

OptimusNerd
28th February 2017, 01:52 PM
I sent one three days ago it was #447@.

I won't put the last number as I have been a bit negative of late with pc and I don't want them to put two and two together.

Ha. 10% chance you're busted!

Verno
28th February 2017, 02:48 PM
No updates on MP Cheetor sadly.

ZoonMaster5000
28th February 2017, 03:12 PM
Ha. 10% chance you're busted!

Yep and given my location that probably narrows it right down the odds are against me:D

Side note I never received a reply to my email:(

iscreamonstars
1st March 2017, 10:38 AM
So been just over a year since i placed my MP Ramjet order, placed 3rd Feb 2016.

OptimusNerd
1st March 2017, 12:14 PM
So been just over a year since i placed my MP Ramjet order, placed 3rd Feb 2016.

If it makes you feel any better, I ordered before you and I'm still waiting as well. Honestly they just got screwed by a supplier, and while they did not widely advertise it - they did (and probably still would) offer you a refund. The last time I inquired, they didn't have any definitive timeline for me, but stated that they still expect to fulfill.

It's by far (far far) the longest running pre-order item I've had to wait for from them, but it's an extreme case. Certainly not great, I grant you.

iscreamonstars
1st March 2017, 12:57 PM
If they had of fessed up as soon as they knew and let affected people know and offered refund then, might have been different.
But they didn't, and didn't offer refund till to late and most reasonable pre order prices were gone.
They also assured me in email that order would be fulfilled last year.

Bumbleb33
1st March 2017, 01:27 PM
From Facebook (3 mins ago)

Order Updates -
Effective Friday 3rd of March, and every friday until further notice.
a information update will be provided regarding pre order products that are past the original ETA, this list will involve new information only different from the website updated ETA's.
This Week we celebrated our 13,000th Order in just a couple of years of Business, We May run another discount day associated with this epic milestone.
Due to our PC TV project being delayed Facebook and Twitter will no provide new information updates,
if your product is not listed in the update, check the website first and then contact cservice@premiumcollect.com.au . the facebook team has no access to your orders or individual status, so please ensure you are using premiumcollect.com.au and not premiumcollectables.com.au when attempting contact.

Congie
1st March 2017, 05:41 PM

If it makes you feel any better, I ordered before you and I'm still waiting as well. Honestly they just got screwed by a supplier, and while they did not widely advertise it - they did (and probably still would) offer you a refund. The last time I inquired, they didn't have any definitive timeline for me, but stated that they still expect to fulfill.

It's by far (far far) the longest running pre-order item I've had to wait for from them, but it's an extreme case. Certainly not great, I grant you.

I'm in the same boat regarding MP Ramjet. Finally gave up and sent multiple e-mails since 24/01/17 advising that I'd like to take up their refund offer but as yet have had no response to any of the e-mails.

drifand
1st March 2017, 06:45 PM
I'm in the same boat regarding MP Ramjet. Finally gave up and sent multiple e-mails since 24/01/17 advising that I'd like to take up their refund offer but as yet have had no response to any of the e-mails.

you might need to recheck the email address as they stated their new email. Mind you I used the default message from their website and that points to their old email inbox.

I took the opportunity to pay $210 for Ramjet last year as our dollar went up slightly. However the downside is my ramjets shoulders are QC issues and PC has not replied on my store credit.

djanscak
1st March 2017, 07:24 PM
There is no new email address. Confusingly enough, it's always been premiumcollect, not premiumcollectables for email.

Congie
1st March 2017, 09:09 PM
Yeah I've been buying from PC for many years and the address has always been cservice@premiumcollect.com.au - carried over from their old domain name.

Ploughmans Lunch
2nd March 2017, 06:37 PM
Update: Yet to receive a refund for Sentinel Prime. Email sent but no answer given.

Bumbleb33
3rd March 2017, 02:15 PM
So does anyone know where these supposed ETA updates are to be posted, they are not on Facebook and I don't see any ETA updates on items I am waiting on..?

Glitchdan
3rd March 2017, 02:19 PM
So does anyone know where these supposed ETA updates are to be posted, they are not on Facebook and I don't see any ETA updates on items I am waiting on..?

Apparently these ETA updates are delayed too... :mad:

ZoonMaster5000
3rd March 2017, 02:43 PM
Apparently these ETA updates are delayed too... :mad:

They are being posted using the sea freight option :p

drifand
3rd March 2017, 03:44 PM
They are being posted using the sea freight option :p

56k modem upload. :D

1AZRAEL1
3rd March 2017, 04:11 PM
It's still Friday. What, did you expect them to post up the update at 0001?

Sinnertwin
3rd March 2017, 04:16 PM
Yeah! There's still 7 hours & 44 minutes left in the day where I am.

Megatran
3rd March 2017, 10:06 PM
The weekly update from PC has gone up.

FEEDBACK #1
Whilst it is a list of sorts, there ought to include, as mandatory or priority , the items that have had an extended delay in preorders (say > 3 months). Few examples:
+ Masterpiece Ramjet
+ Titans Return Blaster
+ Titans Return Sentinel Prime
+ Masterpiece Thrust

These have been omitted from the list & there are no update(s) on the product info page. Consequently, Customers only avenue is to continue to clog the unresponsive Customer Service email account.

FEEDBACK #2
Would be beneficial to have consistent 'ETA' lingo. Some are described as 'Shipping begins/started' while others are 'Due'. The 'Shipping begins/started' date doesn't really tell the Customer the ETA.

Food for thought.

Raider
3rd March 2017, 10:09 PM
Premium Collectables
2 hrs ·
SNAP SHOT PRE ORDER UPDATE 3/3
*if your product is not listed, check the website or email cservice@premiumcollect.com.au
any comments below this thread will be removed if related to items not listed on this weekly list.
We will feature 4 of the most enquired about pre-orders each week in popular categories. ( Twitter, EMAILS , online forms )
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS -
Mp-29 Soundwave - Supplier Delayed - Shipping begins END OF MARCH
MP-33- 70% orders filled - Shipping remainder this Month with final batches due in
LG- 35 and LG- 40 - Supplier Delayed - Shipping begins MID TO END OF MARCH
SKYWARP - Supplier Delayed - Shipping started late feb. Shipping still ongoing in march
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS
Leader Six shot - Due End of MARCH
Hasbro Masterpiece Soundwave - Supplier Delayed - Shipping started late feb. Shipping still ongoing in march
HASBRO VOYAGER MEGATRON & OPTIMUS - USA shelf date was delayed, OUR STOCK is due end of MARCH
HASBRO MP SHATTERED GLASS - 80% orders filled - Shipping remainder this Month with finally batches due in
3RD PARTY BOTS
Badcube - sunsurge, slick and grump, should arrive end of this month, based on update from supplier.
Maketoys Contactshot - due end of next week, shipping to commence week after
Fantoys Grinder - Due end of this month early april.
toyworld devi - 80 percent of bundles have been filled, we receive extras of the wrong figure to fill the remaining 20 percent,
we expect the replacements to arrive mid to late march.

1AZRAEL1
3rd March 2017, 10:15 PM
Better to post in new items/updates thread. Which I have done :)

Raider
3rd March 2017, 10:20 PM
Better to post in new items/updates thread. Which I have done :)

Yeah but all the whingers frequent this thread so I put it here for them...

Okay... I've had too many beers and thought I was in the updates thread lol

1AZRAEL1
3rd March 2017, 10:27 PM
Yeah but all the whingers frequent this thread so I put it here for them...

Okay... I've had too many beers and thought I was in the updates thread lol

Time to put you to bed drunky. Let's put some beer in you and put you to bed :D

OptimusNerd
5th March 2017, 07:54 PM

They have updated quite a few of the individual product pages on their website with new ETAs. There are a few that aren't there (MMC Titanika as an example, which still has old original ETA). So I've emailed cs to inquire about specific figures.

If there's no revised ETA on the product page, and it wasn't mentioned in a FB post... then try dropping them an (another?) email specifically asking about a particular figure.

philby
6th March 2017, 08:48 AM
Ok my star wars black series order arrived, well packed and protected and pretty quickly. They did not respond to my email on 28/2 about what was actually being shipped, nor did they respond to my previous emails asking about it. Out of the 6 figures that arrived, I needed 2 and am ok with keeping one of the others but I will need to try and sell off 3. I can't even remember now what was the original description of the wave at the time I ordered.

This is why I was emailing because the figures changed at some point and I might have been better off trying to get the individual ones I needed instead of staying with the case order. meh :/

laproblematique
6th March 2017, 11:57 AM
Ok my star wars black series order arrived, well packed and protected and pretty quickly. They did not respond to my email on 28/2 about what was actually being shipped, nor did they respond to my previous emails asking about it. Out of the 6 figures that arrived, I needed 2 and am ok with keeping one of the others but I will need to try and sell off 3. I can't even remember now what was the original description of the wave at the time I ordered.

This is why I was emailing because the figures changed at some point and I might have been better off trying to get the individual ones I needed instead of staying with the case order. meh :/

Curious which ones are you trying to move on? Could you PM me?

STL
8th March 2017, 05:52 PM
Up to 8 replies from me, 2 from them re: Perfect Effect parts for Computron/Bruticus.

Last reply from them was that they would refund me back on the 31st Jan. Three follow up e-mails from me and still no reply on refund.

Yet I sent VIP order request last week and they responded w/in 24 hours...

I'm pretty pissed. They're hard to not buy from b/c they're so cheap. But increasingly I'm less willing to order from them. If more items run me through this gamut, I'll be over it.

Ploughmans Lunch
9th March 2017, 09:19 AM
Yet I sent VIP order request last week and they responded w/in 24 hours...

Maybe they have an entirely different staff looking after VIP emails who aren't in any way in contact with regular CS emails :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

1AZRAEL1
9th March 2017, 02:34 PM
Got my Downbeat today. Happy chappy again

xlojnr
9th March 2017, 06:58 PM
received my mp grapple today (shipped yesterday). Very happy with the standard of shipment and packaging, and item itself.

for those interested in the order details:

order placed on September 06, 2016 08:31PM

100shipping club, standard customer. spammed that pre-order.

9th March 2017, 07:20 PM
Also got my MP Grapple today -- all nicely packed!

No diecast figure though, which is disappointing as it's a nice bonus (unless PC have stopped sourcing their figures from Asian suppliers).

Wouldn't be an issue if their customer service hadn't gone AWOL... :rolleyes:

Jetfire in the sky
9th March 2017, 07:36 PM
Also got my MP Grapple today -- all nicely packed!

No diecast figure though, which is disappointing as it's a nice bonus (unless PC have stopped sourcing their figures from Asian suppliers).

Wouldn't be an issue if their customer service hadn't gone AWOL... :rolleyes:

Did you pay extra to get it early? Or was it just a regular order?

9th March 2017, 09:27 PM
Did you pay extra to get it early? Or was it just a regular order?

Regular order -- same preorder time as xlojnr.

Omega Metro
9th March 2017, 09:43 PM
My Downbeat arrived today. Pretty impressive shipping time. Next day delivery to Perth. Thanks PC:)

graza78
10th March 2017, 01:14 AM
My Downbeat arrived today. Pretty impressive shipping time. Next day delivery to Perth. Thanks PC:)

Did you happen to pay express postage? Mine was shipped yesterday but won't arrive till late next week (also in Perth). Paid $114.95.

Omega Metro
10th March 2017, 10:05 AM
Did you happen to pay express postage? Mine was shipped yesterday but won't arrive till late next week (also in Perth). Paid $114.95.

Nope. Paid $114.95 also.

graza78
10th March 2017, 11:41 AM
Nope. Paid $114.95 also.

Hmm what's with pc using different shipping lol

Ploughmans Lunch
13th March 2017, 04:27 PM
21 days so far, no refund.

Initial_G
13th March 2017, 04:47 PM
I've been waiting for one since Nov >_>

drifand
13th March 2017, 05:06 PM

I got my store credit for Ramjet and I bought something else and moved on. I understand your situation but perhaps it might be easier to find something and ask them to use store credit on the new item. But its entirely up to you.
Hopefully mine goes well for the new items I ordered.

Ploughmans Lunch
13th March 2017, 08:14 PM
I got my store credit for Ramjet and I bought something else and moved on. I understand your situation but perhaps it might be easier to find something and ask them to use store credit on the new item. But its entirely up to you.
Hopefully mine goes well for the new items I ordered.

Nah, good suggestion. The thing is I don't want to buy anything from them (vote with yr wallet, all that), and even if I did say "give me store credit" they'd still not answer the email in the first place.

I hope yr new items come to you post-haste!

Dimi194
13th March 2017, 08:50 PM
Nah, good suggestion. The thing is I don't want to buy anything from them (vote with yr wallet, all that), and even if I did say "give me store credit" they'd still not answer the email in the first place.

I hope yr new items come to you post-haste!

I'm in the same boat, no way I'm ordering from PC until they lift their game so waiting for a refund too... since Jan....

Ploughmans Lunch
14th March 2017, 11:18 AM
Sentinel Prime refund finally done. 5-ish more orders to go.

1AZRAEL1
16th March 2017, 02:53 PM
Got my MP Inferno today. Happy chappy again

Thurmus
16th March 2017, 03:01 PM
I don't think I will be ordering again any time soon. It looks like they have grown too quickly for their own good.

Kazza
16th March 2017, 05:29 PM
Just received my MP-33 Inferno which I pre-ordered on the night it was listed up. Well packed and no damage to box but I'm definitely bummed out that I didn't get the pre-order bonus mini diecast Optimus Prime. :(

Borgeman
16th March 2017, 07:02 PM
Got mine today as well, also without the diecast fig. Ah well.

Jetfire in the sky
16th March 2017, 08:17 PM
Just received my MP-33 Inferno which I pre-ordered on the night it was listed up. Well packed and no damage to box but I'm definitely bummed out that I didn't get the pre-order bonus mini diecast Optimus Prime. :(

And still I play the waiting game, I must be one of the one percenters :p FFFFFFFFFFFFF@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRKKKKKKK

Cant wait to get him still :D

yoshi594
16th March 2017, 08:59 PM
And still I play the waiting game, I must be one of the one percenters :p FFFFFFFFFFFFF@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRKKKKKKK

haha i'm still waiting on skywarp, thrust, inferno, primal, rotj green fx lightsaber, shattered prime and other things...but i'm sure they will come eventually

Ozboticon
17th March 2017, 12:07 PM

Looks like we are rowing the same boat :rolleyes:

1AZRAEL1
17th March 2017, 12:12 PM
Looks like we are rowing the same boat :rolleyes:

With the way the weather is atm, you may need a boat soon :D

Smint
17th March 2017, 04:04 PM
Still waiting for:
MP Grapple
FT Grinder
TW Primorion
All still within their ETA of this month but they've been released everywhere else. Hoping to receive them soon.

Mr_K
17th March 2017, 08:33 PM
Just emailed concerning TFC Ironshell (not-Snaptrap). Been out for months. Original ETA as October 2016. In November 2016 I emailed asking about it and they said January 2017. Well....no update since then, and I'm waiting on the other 2 TFC released figures in the same line as well (which have both been out for ages now).

Wondering if the orders are still going to be fulfilled as they don't seem to be selling any new TFC products (i.e. no pre-order for not-Tentakill or anything else).

Krayt
17th March 2017, 08:43 PM
Just emailed concerning TFC Ironshell (not-Snaptrap). Been out for months. Original ETA as October 2016. In November 2016 I emailed asking about it and they said January 2017. Well....no update since then, and I'm waiting on the other 2 TFC released figures in the same line as well (which have both been out for ages now).

Wondering if the orders are still going to be fulfilled as they don't seem to be selling any new TFC products (i.e. no pre-order for not-Tentakill or anything else).

End of March according to today's FB update

GoktimusPrime
17th March 2017, 09:23 PM
I don't think I will be ordering again any time soon. It looks like they have grown too quickly for their own good.
^Totes agree with this sentiment. I've still got some PC orders that I'm waiting on, but I'm otherwise done with using them.

Mr_K
17th March 2017, 10:00 PM
End of March according to today's FB update

Cheers, I don't get on to Facebook much any more

1AZRAEL1
17th March 2017, 10:28 PM
Cheers, I don't get on to Facebook much any more

The FB updates gets posted in the updates thread fyi

snkeyz
19th March 2017, 05:34 PM
got blocked on their facebook page for asking about waiting almost a year for preorders comments were also deleted, avoid these clowns like the plague

OptimusNerd
20th March 2017, 09:13 AM
Let's use 3P TF as a example, what many wouldn't know is that the heavily discounted pricing are either on par or even below the RRP in china.

When you take into account warehouse storage, shipping, handling, tax & tariffs and all that jazz and your still able to make it cheaper than the country of origin half a world away, its a god send for customers after the biggest bang for their buck but there's no denying there are some magical number crunching in the backend.

Unfortunately for most competitors since they are small in nature , its not sustainable and logical to price/lower their price to the realm or near cost or even below at times, which in the end cost them their place in the market place.

This then links back to WeallscreamforStarscream original point where other competitors has been essentially outed from the market.

So even if people want to spend that extra and buy from another, they can't since there are now minimal choices locally.

AKA a free market. Even the ACCC admits it's not easy to prove predatory pricing - there's no hard rule as to how much they're allowed to discount their prices. It's a niche market too which makes it even more difficult. Why has no one considered the local competitors are settings their prices too high?

No ones stopping the competitors from developing their own rewards schemes or even...lower their prices. In fact i'd consider paying a little bit more if i knew i'd get my toys on release date or shortly after but not 40% more.

if you want good service and dont like to wait then pay the 40% mark up from another store, for everyone else there's PC. So long as PC remain reliable i'll continue to support them.

Correct. You all can make claims of supporting local all you like, but all you're really doing is supporting your own hip pocket and it's helping pc put other local retailers out of business. Not one of you would support if it meant it cost you even 5% more than purchasing from overseas

Given their pricing structure was & still is on average 30-40% cheaper than all local Competitors across all their products, Predatory Pricing (https://www.accc.gov.au/business/anti-competitive-behaviour/predatory-pricing) comes to mind.

They basically undercut the other local competitors out of the market

Bold claim. How did they bully others out of business?

Oh I like a good bit of conspiracy with my coffee on a Monday morning!

Edit: moved to this feedback thread

Regarding forcing competitors out of business: can someone please tell me exactly what competitors were forced out by PC? I came into the collecting scene (locally) at the tail end of TFIDU, and while there were some aspersions being thrown about already at that time, it seemed to me that the problems happening there had very little to do with competition from other vendors.

Any other competitors (emphasis on the plural -s) that have been destroyed by PCs presence on the market? There's at least one other local vendor with a strong online presence that is doing (seemingly) well, and that buy from regularly (in addition to PC). I generally choose not to buy from small FirstName LastName sellers because while they may be perfectly reputable individuals... they usually deal in volumes which don't command bulk discounts, hence their prices are higher.

This is the modern world, and these are niche products that frankly don't have that big of a market in Australia to command a dozen vendors. Australian vendors need to compete with overseas offerings, and PC is doing that. They don't sell everything I want (hit/miss on Diaclone stuff, no KOs, now no more MMC products) so I need to shop with other vendors as well.

If a new figure is announced, I ask myself: do I want it immediately upon release?

Yes: wait for release and buy from other local source like CD, or overseas TB, RK, RTB, Ebay.

No: buy from PC when pre-order goes up, best price most likely, delivery date uncertain.

Darkness
20th March 2017, 10:35 AM
Good question optimusnerd, I'm glad you asked.

Since you brought up tfidu I'll use them as they are the perfect example

People were buying from tfidu and were quite happy. They liked the competitive prices and the buy now pay later format tfidu used. Unfortunately for all involved with tfidu, the buy now pay later would their undoing with help from their customers and pc.

Tfi would post a preorder and people would place a preorder with them laying down no money. Afterwards pc would place their preorder at a much lower price. People whom had placed a preorder with tfidu would be attracted by this lower price and place their order with the requirement of it being paid in full.
Tfidu would use the number of preorders received to place that number of orders with his supplier. When the time neared release and tfidu were sent an invoice requesting payment from his supplier, he'd then send invoices to his customers that had placed preorders. Because people had placed a preorder with pc and paid in full after having already preordered with tfidu and not paid anything, they'd ignore the invoice sent from tfidu. Because tfi wasn't receiving payment from some of their customers, they couldn't pay their supplier, their supplier therefore wouldn't release the goods to tfidu, which meant delays of weeks and months before it could be sorted and preorders could be fulfilled to the customers that did pay. It progressively got worse as this started to give customers lack of faith in tfidu, and it got to the point were some product couldn't be fulfilled at all and then tfidu had to find the money to pay refunds and dealing with paypal claims.
Notice pc don't use paypal? Smart move considering that pc don't make aware his methods of using batches sent by boat in their terms and conditions therefore catching alot of customers unaware for the first time waiting months after official release.

1AZRAEL1
20th March 2017, 11:21 AM
So in other words, because PC uses a different business model, TFIDU went under? I never once used TFI and glad I didn't. No wonder they were blaming the customers. But i believe there was more to it than just PC. Blaming PC solely responsible is crap

Darkness
20th March 2017, 11:47 AM
When people stop believing that pc is doing what they do for the customers and start realizing that pc is doing what they do for their own personal gain, the better it will be.
Pc has all but cornered the Australian market, with it being their intent to grow further by pushing into to overseas market. Australia was a walk in the park compared to what their in for next.
The vocal minority are increasingly becoming the majority, This is evident when months after posting cs can't be improved without raising prices by 20% and that won't happen to appease a minority, only later for pc to be posting they're employing staff to meet the email demands which now magically won't increase prices by the previously stated 20%. What happened to the email team? Was there even an email team to begin with? Lack of response to customer emails suggest there wasn't.
What pc don't realize is that the internet and social media has brought the world closer together. Australians are on overseas forums and already sharing their poor experiences with pc. Pc's contempt for their Australian customers is being seen and heard the world over and it's going to severely hinder their goal of expansion unless they make the necessary improvements to cs.

Optimusnerd. With the thousands of dollars you've invested in pc with yet to come returns, you better hope pc pull their finger out otherwise you may be experiencing what tfidu customers had to. Another retailer won't be pc's undoing, pc are undoing themselves.

Pc have managed to give customers the impression they have to earn their favour. Multiple times pc have used the word "loyalty" and we have seen here and elsewhere that customers are afraid to speak up in the fear that pc will manage to connect their pc account name with their social media account. Why would they fear that? Because there are those that have been punished by pc for being seen to vent their frustrations, frustrations of which pc have caused.

It's about time that collectors realize that it is pc that has to earn our business, not customers having to earn pc's approval. We have what pc wants, money. What pc has to offer (product) can be attained elsewhere. So who's holding all the cards in this relationship?

Darkness
20th March 2017, 11:54 AM
So in other words, because PC uses a different business model, TFIDU went under? I never once used TFI and glad I didn't. No wonder they were blaming the customers. But i believe there was more to it than just PC. Blaming PC solely responsible is crap

Pc wasn't solely responsible. Tfidu customers played their part and tfidu lack of business smarts left their arse wide open to be fisted. All it took was a bit of pressure applied in the right place.
Clearly you came late to the scene and didn't see how it all played out. Funny thing is what people like yourself accept as standard business practice from pc ie: months long waits after release, little to no communication via emails and such, is part of what customers got annoyed with from tfidu as it started to happen towards the end. You say you're glad you didn't shop with tfidu, yet you're basically getting the same experience with pc and staunchly defending it.

1AZRAEL1
20th March 2017, 12:09 PM
Late to the scene? I've been around a long time. I saw it play out. They are toys, and I believe I will get my toys in time. Do I wait a while to get said toys? Sometimes. Do I care? No. I know I will get my toys

Clearly I can see you are pissed off or had something to do with TFI

Darkness
20th March 2017, 12:20 PM
Late to the scene? I've been around a long time. I saw it play out. They are toys, and I believe I will get my toys in time. Do I wait a while to get said toys? Sometimes. Do I care? No. I know I will get my toys

Yeah i got screwed around by tfi yet still got what i paid for eventually and was happy that i could close that book. Thing is, it doesn't take a genius to read between the lines and figure out what happened and what's happening now. It baffles me that given your said experience you fail to see the bigger picture. This isn't about taking sides with one retailer or another, I'm loyal to no retailer local or overseas. They have to earn my money, not make me jump through hoops for a $100+ freaking toy.

Verno
20th March 2017, 12:52 PM
PC have a link to a survey on their FB page (https://www.facebook.com/premiumcollectaus/) regarding all these issues.

OptimusNerd
20th March 2017, 12:58 PM
Good question optimusnerd, I'm glad you asked.

Since you brought up tfidu I'll use them as they are the perfect example

People were buying from tfidu and were quite happy. They liked the competitive prices and the buy now pay later format tfidu used.

Tfi would post a preorder and people would place a preorder with them laying down no money. Afterwards pc would place their preorder at a much lower price. People whom had placed a preorder with tfidu would be attracted by this lower price and place their order with the requirement of it being paid in full.

1) You've cited the only example I mentioned... where are these other competitors that were driven out of business?

2) People buying from TFIDU obviously weren't that happy if they easily shifted their orders to another unknown business to get a lower price. Also, how are d!ckhead customers not fulfilling their obligations the fault of PC?

When people stop believing that pc is doing what they do for the customers and start realizing that pc is doing what they do for their own personal gain, the better it will be.

What pc don't realize is that the internet and social media has brought the world closer together. Australians are on overseas forums and already sharing their poor experiences with pc. Pc's contempt for their Australian customers is being seen and heard the world over...

Optimusnerd. With the thousands of dollars you've invested in pc with yet to come returns, you better hope pc pull their finger out otherwise you may be experiencing what tfidu customers had to.

Pc have managed to give customers the impression they have to earn their favour. Multiple times pc have used the word "loyalty" and we have seen here and elsewhere that customers are afraid to speak up in the fear that pc will manage to connect their pc account name with their social media account. Why would they fear that? Because there are those that have been punished by pc for being seen to vent their frustrations, frustrations of which pc have caused.

It's about time that collectors realize that it is pc that has to earn our business, not customers having to earn pc's approval. We have what pc wants, money. What pc has to offer (product) can be attained elsewhere. So who's holding all the cards in this relationship?

1) I've never been under the impression that PC is doing anything for customers (or for me). They are a business operating under a different model with the goal of making money for themselves. I'd imagine that they have lower margins and make money from volume.

2) I'm pretty sure there are like... half a dozen people on other boards "sharing their poor experiences with PC". As I've said multiple times, it's the unhappy people that speak up... the content ones don't. I'm trying to be one of the few content ones... but I'm just one customer.

3) They've delivered thousands of dollars worth of merchandise to me already, and I have zero concerns that I'll get the rest of my products. If I'm wrong, rest assured I'll come back so you can say "I told you so!".

4) I speak up in defense of PC because they have earned my business loyalty. I'm not their mate, and I've posted what I believe to be fair and balanced critique in this forum in the past (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=546801&postcount=765). They offer what I want: best prices. I consider the need for pre-payment to be offset by their energon points program (a loyalty incentive offered by other big vendors in the US as well). I don't need nor want their approval.

drifand
20th March 2017, 01:01 PM

On the note.

Everyone please stop:

Hi guys, sorry about the non reply, It's been a heavy year sorting this rubbish out. Finally got on top of things sorting out debts to the bank due to unpaid for orders. Most of the orders are repaid, but please inbox us for the last heap owing as the website is down. Let you's know I fully take responsibility of the circumstances that has arisen, none of this would have happened If I was more knowledgeable of this system.
In the end, it's my fault never expecting this business to blow out to the tremendous support that it acquired and that I didn't have the know how to fix the issues with our developers because I myself was never experienced enough from the beginning in this forte.
Tfi Down Under started off as small business that was made (believe it or not, but as many of the original customers know) under the best intentions of providing the normal Aussie access to Transformers at affordable prices. It wasn't really made for profit, but just so that I could continue myself as a collector to increase my own personal collection for a more affordable price. After always reading the complaints of Aussie collectors how they used to have to give their first born to afford a bot, it made me think of a way that we could all try to jump on board a ship so that we could all finally get those high end figures at an affordable price without breaking the budget.
I started off as probably, one of the most happy excited guys you'd ever met. So finally glad to meet and chat to so many like minded people, in a world where you'd usually be wierding out others because you still collect 'toys'. But after about 2 years, that kind of went down hill... Around the time that Apollyon was released. All of a sudden BANG! There was squillions of orders and despite all the hours I put in, I never knew how to handle it. I needed help, but, I never knew how to ask for it and I was too ashamed to accept the offers from the awesome people that were also customers to help out. Perhaps because of pride, or just because I didn't want to show that I couldn't handle it.
I wasn't prepared for the internet. I had no idea what a troll was or how many people set out to be a troll on purpose there are. Big learning curve and I won't comment on them or who they were. But shit like this began to make me turn from an excited young guy to a stress head beyond belief. I guess it was the fact that I spent upwards of 14hrs/day everyday on my laptop in my living room trying to chase people up for their payments which meant I never had enough time to run it. Again, I needed help, and I never knew it or knew how to accept it. The straw that broke the camel's back
was when a guy on a well known facebook transformers site that was backed by the admin let out a massive big troll. After the entire year of waking up to this from the same person, I lost my shit. I had a mental breakdown. Maybe a Silas Breakdown lol. I flipped my shit, I threw belongings across the room, my family had to watch as I turned into a crazy person. I ran into my room and buried my head into the pillow and balled my eyes out and screamed out what I'd like to do to these people. We called a house doctor and I was treated for issues as well as went through certain steps to get myself back on track.
Now I'm not asking for sympathy and I don't want this shared all over the frikn' place. I just wanted to give you's an update on what on earth has been happening. I do have quite a few people to repay so I'm asking you's all to inbox me so that I can sort you's out in January plus.
I know it's been a repeated quote but, thanks so much for your patience. Just let me know what I owe you to make things faster and I'll fix it in the new year now I don't have the bank up my spine.
Cheers,
Evan

end TFI arguement/

please move on from TFI

Also please move on from debates, this should be purely feedback not burning one online store and accusing them of bringing another business down. Vote with your wallet and move on please. PC is running a business, not a charity as same with any other business

OptimusNerd
20th March 2017, 01:09 PM
Clearly you came late to the scene and didn't see how it all played out. defending it.

Late to the scene? I've been around a long time. I saw it play out.

Joined 2008, 9000+ posts... clearly you came late to the scene [giggle]

OptimusNerd
20th March 2017, 01:10 PM
On the note.

please move on from TFI

Also please move on from debates, this should be purely feedback not burning one online store and accusing them of bringing another business down. Vote with your wallet and move on please.

Apologies. There was an accusation thrown out, and I was genuinely interested in what examples people have that I wasn't aware of. This is the only one that keeps being thrown around.

Ploughmans Lunch
20th March 2017, 01:53 PM
http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/George-Costanza-Popcorn.gif

OptimusNerd
20th March 2017, 02:10 PM
http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/George-Costanza-Popcorn.gif

And now I'm like... hungry (https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/17359220_1591203860908388_1322160297090958516_o.jp g?oh=23e7f1e6ec11e9cbfffefdc4becf8502&oe=595C5A8B).

Darkness
20th March 2017, 02:44 PM
The tfidu post only reinforces what i mentioned earlier about their lack of business smarts. It doesn't take away the fact that there were other contributing factors he didn't mention. He's owning his mistake.
He mentioned apollyon but doesn't mention the price war with pc that happened. Tfidu listed apollyon, pc later offers for less, tfidu lowers again, pc goes lower still. At the time tfidu was the Australian distributor for Xtransbots yet couldn't compete with pc focused attempts to undercut tfidu. Nah, pc didn't didn't play a part at all. A small retailer with a day job didn't get bullied there at all did they?

Nevac
20th March 2017, 04:46 PM
I don't mind waiting what I want is consistency if I give money upfront I want to know when I'm going to get said item. If the preorder stated you will get this item 4 weeks after release and they delivered on that every time I ordered I'd be fine and happy with that. What isn't acceptable is waiting 1/2+ months after ordering and still having no idea what is going on with said item. I'm glad I'm one of the lucky few that got my Ramjet early but a friend of mine is still waiting and that is unacceptable given when he came out.

The facebook updates weekly are a welcome change and they have stated Infernos should all be shipped by the end of this month if I don't get mine by the end of this month I won't be pleased since I've been waiting since December for him.

PC need to inform the consumers what is going on with their order. When you put down an order they should inform you if you're in the first batch, second, third etc. What is also confusing is how long does it take to ship products once they get them? Does one batch take 2 weeks to ship everything or are they getting multiple batches and shipping them within a couple of days of receiving them?

laproblematique
20th March 2017, 05:05 PM
I thought I read somewhere a few months back that they weren't going to be shipping in multiple lots anymore and that all orders would come at once?
To be honest I'd much rather they tack on an extra month or two on the ETA to ensure that every order is shipped to Australia all at one time and we don't get customers (many of which who should be at the front of the line based on pre-order time) but somehow end up waiting half a year to a year after the ETA due to 1 out of 12 shipping lots being held up for some reason.

griffin
20th March 2017, 07:44 PM
Okay... another 24 hour cooling off period, for going off-topic and going around in circles with the same issues that we all already know about (or don't need to know about).

xlojnr
22nd March 2017, 12:08 AM
I thought I read somewhere a few months back that they weren't going to be shipping in multiple lots anymore and that all orders would come at once?

as far as I was aware that was only for exclusives. Normal items/releases would still follow the multiple shipment route.

OptimusNerd
22nd March 2017, 10:35 AM
as far as I was aware that was only for exclusives. Normal items/releases would still follow the multiple shipment route.

Yes that was my understanding as well (TTMall, Toy Show exclusives, etc) but keep in mind that all of the coneheads were technically TTMall exclusives weren't they? But then get distributed by Hasbro Asia anyway? So it's all a bit... unclear.

MrTrick
22nd March 2017, 12:39 PM
did anyone else here order the Perfect Effects PC-15 Upgrade Kits LG-JINRAI set??

I've sent an email (via the website) to enquiry ETA...

ampoldj
22nd March 2017, 01:30 PM
With the way the weather is atm, you may need a boat soon :D

May be an Ark would be better :D

Anyway i got my MP Inferno as well last Friday. I was hoping to start with the mini diecast figs collection after they stopped the coins but well better not try to if it is gonna cost me 10-20 bucks :(

Jetfire in the sky
22nd March 2017, 03:25 PM
Okay... another 24 hour cooling off period, for going off-topic and going around in circles with the same issues that we all already know about (or don't need to know about).

THANK YOU!!

We need a take it outside page, where people can bitch moan and fight as much as they want like I think Damn Toys had years ago.

Or not :p

Darkness = TfiGuy??
Cheeky :p

Also to add to the actual point of the thread.....

I am still waiting for Inferno. You got nine days Bigelow

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag95/Raymo2377/vlcsnap-2014-01-26-17h43m19s47_zpstxegy6zn.png (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/Raymo2377/media/vlcsnap-2014-01-26-17h43m19s47_zpstxegy6zn.png.html)