PDA

View Full Version : Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

drifand
22nd March 2017, 04:12 PM
Ur yeah, my friend just sent an query today about Thrust and inferno, but I doubt they reply.

You probably need a new pic by end of the month as I am sceptical if they send the remaining orders out. I honestly think they need to be transparent to say we are waiting on these from the source which was shipped when.....etc
Rather than stating by the end of the month still shipping.

Jetfire in the sky
22nd March 2017, 04:20 PM
Ur yeah, my friend just sent an query today about Thrust and inferno, but I doubt they reply.

You probably need a new pic by end of the month as I am sceptical if they send the remaining orders out. I honestly think they need to be transparent to say we are waiting on these from the source which was shipped when.....etc
Rather than stating by the end of the month still shipping.

On April the 1st I will be demanding a refund :D

Yeah, see how that goes :p

GoktimusPrime
24th March 2017, 09:41 PM
Why can't PC be more transparent about the delays?

e.g. I'm currently experiencing a delay in additional workbooks for my Year 8 and 9 classes due to much higher than expected enrollments. I have explained this to my students. A few days ago I finally received the books from my supplier, but it was the wrong edition so the books had to be returned and I'm waiting for the correct stock to be sent out. Again, I have explained this to my students.

Why can't PC post updates explaining what's causing the delays? Knowing why something is happening makes it a lot easier to accept. I know that when I'm stuck in traffic I like to hear what's causing it on the traffic report. When the report says that there's been a breakdown or incident on a road affecting me, okay, I'm still not happy, but it gives me some alleviation because I know why I'm stuck in traffic. But when the report says nothing about anything affecting my route, then I just feel more ticked off because I feel that there's no reason why the traffic should be grinding to a virtual halt/mobile car park. The level of irritation and frustration is just so much higher.

philby
24th March 2017, 11:24 PM
That's the weird thing...are they scared if they start mentioning things like boat shipments that people would be turned off? I dunno. Even the recent new items don't even explain it fully, they just say 'our release might not match local retail dates'. Just be honest!! :rolleyes:

Why can't PC be more transparent about the delays?

e.g. I'm currently experiencing a delay in additional workbooks for my Year 8 and 9 classes due to much higher than expected enrollments. I have explained this to my students. A few days ago I finally received the books from my supplier, but it was the wrong edition so the books had to be returned and I'm waiting for the correct stock to be sent out. Again, I have explained this to my students.

Why can't PC post updates explaining what's causing the delays? Knowing why something is happening makes it a lot easier to accept. I know that when I'm stuck in traffic I like to hear what's causing it on the traffic report. When the report says that there's been a breakdown or incident on a road affecting me, okay, I'm still not happy, but it gives me some alleviation because I know why I'm stuck in traffic. But when the report says nothing about anything affecting my route, then I just feel more ticked off because I feel that there's no reason why the traffic should be grinding to a virtual halt/mobile car park. The level of irritation and frustration is just so much higher.

Smint
25th March 2017, 12:47 AM
That's the weird thing...are they scared if they start mentioning things like boat shipments that people would be turned off? I dunno. Even the recent new items don't even explain it fully, they just say 'our release might not match local retail dates'. Just be honest!! :rolleyes:

Probably are. If they openly acknowledge their second shipments will always take much longer then people will start asking questions like why am I paying the samr price as people who get theirs on release date. And that sort of thing.
No one wants to wait months after the official release date especially if they pre ordered. They'd buy their toys elsewhere.

1AZRAEL1
25th March 2017, 07:29 AM
Probably are. If they openly acknowledge their second shipments will always take much longer then people will start asking questions like why am I paying the samr price as people who get theirs on release date. And that sort of thing.
No one wants to wait months after the official release date especially if they pre ordered. They'd buy their toys elsewhere.

You'd think so. But I personally don't care if I get mone well after other people do or after release. But again, this discussion will end up like a circular discussion again so I'm gonna leave it at that

Jellico
25th March 2017, 08:03 AM
Why can't PC post updates explaining what's causing the delays?

Because human nature is horrible.

People will accept the excuse for the first delay but will be skeptical about the second. Fool me once etc.

You can see it here with how people get irritated if if a second item at a later date is delayed let alone the same item delayed twice.

PC would be on a hiding to nothing with up to the minute updates of what has happened to a package. If it wasn't complaints about PC making the package late, it would be complaints about PC using suppliers that make the package late. I have seen it in action at another company with real world problems forcing release dates back and back and the more the public knew the more control over the situation was lost. It is a lose lose situation

Really it is a bit like the old story about making sausages. You don't want to see it. You just want delicious sausages on time.

That said, some sort of information would be nice. Even if it is a "it is still coming," of a % of order filled.

iscreamonstars
25th March 2017, 09:20 AM
So where's Friday's update, emails not being answered.

Items not being sent sent out even tho being overdue
year or months.

And the lies bout when items will arrive, which i been told numerous times.

Raider
25th March 2017, 10:04 AM
Can we try and keep feedback a little more constructive and reduce the number of accusations, assumptions and scare mongering please. If this continues I can see this thread being closed.

Ploughmans Lunch
26th March 2017, 03:16 PM
I'm curious if anyone has received Megatronia yet?

CHILENO20
26th March 2017, 04:18 PM
I'm curious if anyone has received Megatronia yet?

Nope, ETA is end of March

philby
27th March 2017, 12:12 PM
Just received my MP-33 Inferno which I pre-ordered on the night it was listed up. Well packed and no damage to box but I'm definitely bummed out that I didn't get the pre-order bonus mini diecast Optimus Prime. :(

i got the mini optimus with mine from PC but i don't remember when it was listed or any queues or anything like that. I placed the order on 5/7/16 and it was shipped on 16/1/17.

drifand
27th March 2017, 12:38 PM
Reported check your order bug, when in your account and clicked on your order, you need to sign in again.

CHILENO20
27th March 2017, 01:10 PM
Reported check your order bug, when in your account and clicked on your order, you need to sign in again.

I can confirm this bug

Jetfire in the sky
27th March 2017, 01:54 PM
So where's Friday's update, emails not being answered.

The updates have been changed to Monday..
Here it is:

*if your product is not listed, check the website or email cservice@premiumcollect.com.au
any comments below this thread will be removed if related to items not listed on this weekly list.
We will feature the MOST enquired about pre-orders each week in popular categories. ( Twitter, EMAILS , online forms )
Transfomrers Legends LG-41 Leo Prime- - shipment due end of march
MP-34- - Shipping commenced early march, shipping thoughout march taking place.
MP SKYWARP - - batch arriving later this week , more arriving early april
MP-35 Shipping commenced early march, shipping thoughout march taking place.
Hasbro Titans Return Deluxe Wave 4 Bundle- no change to website ETA
Hasbro Masterpiece Soundwave - - Shipping started late feb. one shipment arrived last week, more early april
sixshot- - OUR STOCK is due end of MARCH
HASBRO MP SHATTERED GLASS - 95% orders filled - Shipping remainder this Month when final batches due in
Maketoys Contactshot - shipping to customers this week
Fantoys Grinder - Due end of this month early april.
Fans Toys FT-16 Sovereign- april eta

S.H. Figuarts Captain America Civil War - War Machine Mark 3 TamashiWeb Exclusive- early april
S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball Z - Perfect Cell Premium Color Edition TamashiWeb Exclusive - 99 percent shipped to customers
S.H. Figuarts joker -- stock due to arrive early april
DC UNIVERSE ARTFX+ "The Flash" Gorilla Grodd - arrives this week
GOTG 2 BAF = Shipment due early april
Marvel Legends Warlock Baf - due to arrive Early April
Han Solo, Star Wars: TFA 1/6th Scale, Hot Toys MMS 374- due end of march
Scarlet Witch, Capt America: Civil War 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 370- half our shipment arrives this week, rest early april
Suicide Squad - The Joker Toy Fair Exclusive Hot Toys MMS373- pre orders now shipped, some in stock left.
Civil War - Ant-Man 1/6th Scale Hot Toys - april eta
TMNT CASEY DREAM X - customers receiving emails regarding this product this week .
AT PLAYSETS - 90 PERCENT shipped- last batch due this week
CLONE TROOPER SET - 99 percent shipped - last batch due end of march
Anovos helmets - kylo ren and deathtrooper helments due 1st week april

1AZRAEL1
27th March 2017, 02:19 PM
Posted in the updates thread, no need to post in both

Megatran
27th March 2017, 04:40 PM
JITS's post is the full version with non-TF stuff as well. :)

1AZRAEL1
27th March 2017, 05:08 PM
Best to post the whole lot just in update thread. I started that, hasn't caught on

Jetfire in the sky
27th March 2017, 07:20 PM
Best to post the whole lot just in update thread. I started that, hasn't caught on

We're a bit slow up here in North Queensland :p :D

Raider
28th March 2017, 09:36 PM
Edit: ignore my previous post. Post was not deleted, I just couldn't see it for some reason yesterday or in my activity log.

Kranix
28th March 2017, 11:01 PM
I'm going to assume I'm one of those people who will not ever get their MP since I've not yet had a PC shipping notice for MP33 Inferno. Hopefully Skywarp fares better.

Koroboo
28th March 2017, 11:11 PM
I'm in the same boat as you Kranix... no shipping notices at all from PC

I have an outstanding customer service query number 5446... I have no idea what that means in the grand scheme of things of if I'll ever get a reply/shipping notice ><

drifand
29th March 2017, 10:47 AM
testing new response as I just reposted my query with PC. Its Wednesday so new CS team?

Initial_G
29th March 2017, 12:11 PM
testing new response as I just reposted my query with PC. Its Wednesday so new CS team?

Good luck! I need to go back and find my previous unanswered emails to re-submit

Raider
29th March 2017, 12:18 PM

I have done the same as well although I have consolidated 4 unanswered queries between December and March into one email now.

drifand
29th March 2017, 12:21 PM
problem is, I am not sure whether is by using the site's message function or you need to use cservice@permiumcollect.com.au

Since I get the normal receipt, I guess we can stop watch and wait 48hrs.

FruitBuyer
29th March 2017, 01:15 PM
Received a shipping notice for Primal, which was a pleasant surprise to be sure. I'll need to contact the new CS regarding the status of my PE parts for Computron.

drifand
29th March 2017, 01:45 PM
received shipping notice instead of a reply. lol

Well better than 4 unanswered queries for past month or so.

Time to sent another query.

ZoonMaster5000
29th March 2017, 03:41 PM
Ok so I just got a reply to email I sent a while back apologising and letting me know they are collecting the updates I've asked for.

So no need to resend emails as they are working through the back log and look like they are getting the job done!

BruiseLee
29th March 2017, 03:49 PM
Just got a reply from my email query (from early Feb) about my change in email address too. Guess I'll just have to wait and see if my next Startrack notification goes to the right email address to confirm the change.

Jetfire in the sky
29th March 2017, 08:04 PM
So I would like to provide some info for those members that may feel they are getting a screw job from PC

A direct cut and paste put in italics (poor grammar and syntax included) of their "T's & C's" state:

SECTION 20- PRE ORDERS
A Preorder is an item that has not yet come into stock, but you can pre-purchase it to secure your piece. paid up front 100% and are then shipped out to you as soon as they arrive without you having to do anything further. It Is a contract of sale between Premium Collect and 'you' the customer.

it is non-refundable. If you change your mind or wish to cancel, you can apply this against another product or simply maintain a store credit until you find another item that you want.

End Quote

DO NOT GET SUCKED INTO THIS ILLEGALITY

Consumer law specifically states:

When you can cancel a service
If you have a*major problem with a service*or a minor problem that can't be fixed within a reasonable time you have the right to cancel a service contract, when it is:
provided with an unacceptable level of care and skill
unfit for the purpose you asked for
not delivered within a reasonable time when there is no agreed end date.

I'm not here to stir the $h!t storm that most PC users are already in, but I have done my research into this considering my MP-33 has two days to ship and I have not received a shipping notice.

Know your actual consumer rights and not those put up by a business. Yes they do mention consumer law in some of their other T's & C's but it is not in relation to this particular "clause".

So that I am seen to be on the total level here with all members.............

If I receive shipping notification in the next two days I will put it up here to put some support behind them (PC), if not, then I will let everyone know how the refund goes.
I really want to provide a legitimate unbiased experience of their system when an item doesn't arrive.

Today I sent an e-mail through the correct channels according to their website today, and according to their updates on Facebook this should be replied to in 48 hours.

Raider
29th March 2017, 08:35 PM
I would say that T&C is meant for change of mind situations. You cannot do T&C's that breach the Australian Consumer Law. Well I mean you could try but it is not going to work.

In PC's case they specifically state:

SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW

These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australian Consumer Law

I don't think they are trying to screw anyone.

hYpNoS
29th March 2017, 10:53 PM
...must be a big backlog, nothing on my end yet.

Knowing my luck my mp primal will be the very last from pc's inventory :(

drifand
29th March 2017, 11:21 PM
My item was shipped today and comes tomorrow.

Being said my other friend had nothing yet for thrust, inferno, skywarp or grapple.

MayzaPrime
29th March 2017, 11:51 PM
...must be a big backlog, nothing on my end yet.

Knowing my luck my mp primal will be the very last from pc's inventory :(

Or mine :p:D:eek:

OptimusNerd
30th March 2017, 10:35 AM
So I would like to provide some info for those members that may feel they are getting a screw job from PC

DO NOT GET SUCKED INTO THIS ILLEGALITY

I'm just curious, for all the huffing and puffing (without questioning the validity of the complaints) I'd like to know whether anything has ever come from anyone actually filing complaints with ACCC, etc?

I'm OK with PC, but for those that have gone this route... has it ever done you any good?

Darkness
30th March 2017, 11:45 AM
I'm just curious, for all the huffing and puffing (without questioning the validity of the complaints) I'd like to know whether anything has ever come from anyone actually filing complaints with ACCC, etc?

I'm OK with PC, but for those that have gone this route... has it ever done you any good?

I'd be interested to find out too. Accc can only mediate which requires communication.... Yeah we all know how fantastic pc are at communicating. Hopefully the new email team (if there really is one this time) will get around to responding to accc and we'll hear about some results.
Either way, pc are going to pop up on a radar that they'd rather hadn't of and scott only has himself to blame.

OptimusNerd
30th March 2017, 01:15 PM
I'd be interested to find out too. Accc can only mediate which requires communication.... Yeah we all know how fantastic pc are at communicating. Hopefully the new email team (if there really is one this time) will get around to responding to accc and we'll hear about some results.
Either way, pc are going to pop up on a radar that they'd rather hadn't of and scott only has himself to blame.

Disclaimer: I completely understand why people are annoyed, anxious, etc. when it comes to items they've pre-paid for and haven't received. Compounded by the slow/lack of communication, and uncertain ETAs.

But... I still don't see where anything illegal has occurred. You're entering into a purchase agreement for a yet-to-be-released product which has an ETA which is specified as "subject to change". The problem is language that speaks of "not delivered within a reasonable time when there is no agreed end date" as there is no specified definition of reasonable. PC isn't holding stuff in a warehouse somewhere and just not shipping yours... they are delayed getting stuff, which is (arguably) out of their control. As far as I'm aware they've had language tantamount to "ETAs are subject to change" on their products for a long time.

Anyway, like I said - I understand people's frustrations. But I also kind of think that the ACCC may try to mediate just to be helpful, but I doubt there's anything illegal that's actually occurring.

Every time I see a post on FB or here threatening legal/ACCC action I kind of find myself thinking of those times I CC:-d (fake) lawyers on correspondence I sent to companies just to seemingly make it look more official/threatening.

drifand
30th March 2017, 01:28 PM
Accc or consumer protection in WA has no power imo whenever I needed help in legit cases. I don't think is worth the trouble and you need to lawyer up if you want to make your case more sense of purpose.

My advice is if you not happy with pc just buy elsewhere and be done.
There are definitely pros and cons buying from pc so you need to weigh up which is more important to you.

Pc stated that they have a new team on customer service, I am hoping this improves a lot:

OptimusNerd
30th March 2017, 02:11 PM
Griffin: suggestion.

Edit: this was just my [bad] attempt at comic relief given the way this thread repeatedly descends. No offense intended.

http://i.imgur.com/mgcpoPA.png

Darkness
30th March 2017, 04:05 PM
Disclaimer: I completely understand why people are annoyed, anxious, etc. when it comes to items they've pre-paid for and haven't received. Compounded by the slow/lack of communication, and uncertain ETAs.

But... I still don't see where anything illegal has occurred. You're entering into a purchase agreement for a yet-to-be-released product which has an ETA which is specified as "subject to change". The problem is language that speaks of "not delivered within a reasonable time when there is no agreed end date" as there is no specified definition of reasonable. PC isn't holding stuff in a warehouse somewhere and just not shipping yours... they are delayed getting stuff, which is (arguably) out of their control. As far as I'm aware they've had language tantamount to "ETAs are subject to change" on their products for a long time.

Anyway, like I said - I understand people's frustrations. But I also kind of think that the ACCC may try to mediate just to be helpful, but I doubt there's anything illegal that's actually occurring.

Every time I see a post on FB or here threatening legal/ACCC action I kind of find myself thinking of those times I CC:-d (fake) lawyers on correspondence I sent to companies just to seemingly make it look more official/threatening.

You say yoy understand peoples sentiments yet follow with a post referring to the feedback being bitching and moaning. Nice, you may have known what you were walking into and happy to pay less and wait for however long is required with no updates or answers to your emails, but that doesn't mean everybody is like you and this feedback thread for pc is a reflection of that.

The product has a release date that is subject to change which is set by the manufacturer not pc.

A reasonable time is subjective, though to help better determine what is reasonable, work out the avg fulfilment time of other stores that sell similar product against pc's, and you see why people often feel they've waited too long to have a preorder fulfilled.

No illegal act has to have taken place for a claim to be lodged with accc. No illegal act has to have taken place for the matter to come before small claims either. All that has to be shown is that pc haven't fulfilled their obligations in a reasonable time or manner to the customer or failed in one or more aspects of their terms and conditions. The fact that their batch style shipping being cause for very lengthy delays isn't mentioned in their terms and conditions will only go further in favour of the customer lodging a complaint.

People are approaching accc because they've paid their money in full and have since waited well after the manufacturers release, had their queries ignored, requests for a refund ignored, an approved refund not paid weeks after approval, received no updates, been blocked on pc page etc.

Yes people will come here and huff and puff as you put it, they have every right to and can you blame them? But don't think that for all their huffing and puffing there won't be those that'll blow.

OptimusNerd
30th March 2017, 04:41 PM
You say yoy understand peoples sentiments yet follow with a post referring to the feedback being bitching and moaning.

The product has a release date that is subject to change which is set by the manufacturer not pc.

A reasonable time is subjective...

No illegal act has to have taken place for a claim to be lodged with accc...

Yes people will come here and huff and puff as you put it, they have every right to and can you blame them? But don't think that for all their huffing and puffing there won't be those that'll blow.

My sincere apologies... the "bitching" part wasn't really aimed at the recent comments (and certainly not specifically at yours), but more as a general note about the way this thread tends to descend (repeatedly). I do understand people's negative sentiments, I simply don't share them.

And my comment/questions about actually going to the ACCC wasn't about throwing down a gauntlet of any kind... it [started] as a sincere question about whether anyone has gone that route and actually seen any type of resolution? It gets thrown out there a lot, but I have yet to hear of anyone actually coming back with a positive/negative result.

GoktimusPrime
30th March 2017, 10:21 PM
I've lost faith in PC and have decided not to place any more preorders with them. But I still have my own list of pre-ordered toys that I'm waiting for (as I'm sure many other dissatisfied customers do as well). I JUST want PC to honour their deals and deliver these products... hopefully before they go under so that collectors don't get screwed over by making financial losses as unsecured creditors. :( My ex-gf went through something like this as a One.Tel customer, and this is eerily reminding me of that era. I sincerely hope that I'm wrong about all this.

Raider
30th March 2017, 11:55 PM
PC is a sole trader business not a company so very different. Scott would need to declare bankruptcy before we get into the realm of being unsecured creditors.

Talk like PC is going under and becoming an unsecured creditor helps no one but fan fears that are not supported by fact.

Yes there are a lot of us waiting on pre orders but is there any evidence yet that PC will not deliver or are in financial trouble?

DarkHyren
31st March 2017, 09:38 AM
From the sounds of it they aren't in financial trouble but I am starting to think they are ignoring the customers that aren't in the vip club or that dont pay the express service fee.
Honestly unless they turn things around I'm leaning the same way as Goki and no amount of $20 vouchers (which by the sounds of it most of us should be getting, but probably wont) will make up for excessive delays and radio silence, especially when some of us are waiting on figures that other buyers got months ago (like MP Inferno & Thrust to use drifand's example).
I notice that PC hasn't even come here (at least with the store account) for 2 months either so it really is feeling like they have abandoned this community.
If you look at all my other posts on the mater I have been a firm supporter of PC so this isn't coming from a place of panic or unreasonableness, it's coming from enough being enough and being fed up with a rapidly degrading service

drifand
31st March 2017, 10:49 AM
From the sounds of it they aren't in financial trouble but I am starting to think they are ignoring the customers that aren't in the vip club or that dont pay the express service fee.
Honestly unless they turn things around I'm leaning the same way as Goki and no amount of $20 vouchers (which by the sounds of it most of us should be getting, but probably wont) will make up for excessive delays and radio silence, especially when some of us are waiting on figures that other buyers got months ago (like MP Inferno & Thrust to use drifand's example).
I notice that PC hasn't even come here (at least with the store account) for 2 months either so it really is feeling like they have abandoned this community.
If you look at all my other posts on the mater I have been a firm supporter of PC so this isn't coming from a place of panic or unreasonableness, it's coming from enough being enough and being fed up with a rapidly degrading service

Trust me, and take my word for it VIP or not its the same comms level.

I have a friend who has missing orders so I can see if there are differences.
Talks about going under is bad and should not be brought up as it causes stupid panic making people demand for refunds when goods maybe in mid way and this can cause the company issues.

I genuinely still support PC but I have said there has been many dissatisfied customers and they need to wake up and rebound from it. Last year, most items are never this late.

My feedback is when PC stated the MPs limitation to 3 per customer and even less for exclusives and even limiting runs. I don't expect people here to be still waiting on Thrust nor Skywarp, or inferno or Primal at this stage, even by boat, and this is because my orders from Takara mall was shipped by boat and arrived long last year. If there are issues with this supplier they are dealing, is better that they state what the issue is than let it snowball.

PC made a lot of statements about Megatron and additional hands for this product, I really hope this does not become a Ramjet issue.

on the positive, I just received my item from PC which was shipped yesterday to WA so it was just one day wait from QLD. The Negative was I needed to prompt PC that the item is in stock and I am still waiting, I am not sure why their system didn't flag it as the item was in stock for over a week.

FYI it would have been nice to just acknowledge the query by stating the item is now shipped, thanks for your patience etc.....it would reflect to your customer base that you guys care and are doing your best.

Darkness
31st March 2017, 10:54 AM
Seen your comment on the pc post goktimus. Now you feel the same anger and frustration like myself and a growing number of others do.

It's not about "bashing" pc for the fun of it, it isn't fun. The so called bashing is more being critical about pc and stating the flaws of their operations and pointing out the contradictions of what they say and do from our own personal experiences in the hopes that other collectors are better informed before choosing or continuing to buy from pc. It is in one way or another feedback.

Think about what if pc were a ebay store. What kind of feedback score do you think they would have? I reckon it would be pretty poor. So, do you buy from ebay stores with a poor feedback score? Would anyone buy from a ebay store that had the kind of feedback we're seeing in this thread? So why do people keep going back for more?

Scott came here and used this group like he has others to lift his business off the ground. Made you feel special a few times by offering exclusive deals to otca members too. Now that he's got what he came for, your business, he's pulled away from otca and moved on. Don't worry guys, he still reads your comments so best keep up supportive appearances.

You can start buying from elsewhere, but unfortunately you're still caught in the pc web until all your current preorders are fulfilled. It's frustrating knowing that this can take months to accomplish before you can go back to the way it used to be where you'd pay and a store delivered with no fuss.

drifand
31st March 2017, 10:56 AM
^ mate please just stick to feedback. we don't want another closed thread.
cheers.

Darkness
31st March 2017, 11:20 AM
Practice what you preach

Raider
1st April 2017, 11:34 AM
Practice what you preach

Back to feedback and try stay objective...

Coming up on 48 hours since my email to them. Doesn't look promising on a reply but to be fair it did have 5 separate queries in it.

As an fyi I am also also vip member and still waiting on inferno, Primal, tr sentinel prime, ft Willis (that one bugs me) and even more. Safe to say VIP do not get special treatment over communication or even postage (well not on older orders anyway).

Irrespective until they tell me they can't fulfil an order I will keep supporting them.

Trent
1st April 2017, 01:34 PM
So how many people are owed a $20 voucher?

DarkHyren
1st April 2017, 01:34 PM
As an fyi I am also also vip member and still waiting on inferno, Primal, tr sentinel prime, ft Willis (that one bugs me) and even more. Safe to say VIP do not get special treatment over communication or even postage (well not on older orders anyway)Fair enough. I'm not sure if that doesn't make it worse that they are ignoring basically all their customers then.
I also have a feeling that the whole "we will respond in 48 hours or you get a voucher" thing means after they clear the backlog of emails, but whether they will do that any time soon (or give out vouchers at all) remains to be seen

aching878
1st April 2017, 02:28 PM
Back to feedback and try stay objective...

Coming up on 48 hours since my email to them. Doesn't look promising on a reply but to be fair it did have 5 separate queries in it.

As an fyi I am also also vip member and still waiting on inferno, Primal, tr sentinel prime, ft Willis (that one bugs me) and even more. Safe to say VIP do not get special treatment over communication or even postage (well not on older orders anyway).

Irrespective until they tell me they can't fulfil an order I will keep supporting them.

Ft Willis...:confused: that ship has sailed long ago and prob gonna end up being your unfulfil since it's pretty much sold out @ 99% of the stores globally from USA to Europe to Asia, not even the largest TF distributor / store in china has that anymore.

Some odd 1% stores in asia may have some leftover but those are far and few between.

drifand
1st April 2017, 03:00 PM
If you need ft Willis give me a pm and I will check it out for you

My friends query was not answered within 48hrs so not sure how it goes.

I had an old query answered which was no longer any use.

Nevac
1st April 2017, 03:32 PM
I sent an email asking about my Inferno/Grapple on Thursday so I'll see if I get a response on Monday about it

hYpNoS
1st April 2017, 08:15 PM
Did anyone get any responses to old emails or anything yet?

Considering sending another 50 emails about my mp primal/megatronia/cheetor/whatever else I've forgotten.

...oh wait April fools doesn't work like that does it, well I'm gonna start emailing them every 48 hours starting from Monday night if I don't get anything shipped or a response.

talyn8
1st April 2017, 08:22 PM
Hey Guys, I've got two pre-orders with PC. Should I be worried? After reading some of the things that have been said here, I'm starting to wonder if maybe I should be ordering back-up figures from somewhere else in case PC doesn't come through. Thoughts?

aching878
1st April 2017, 08:39 PM

Considering sending another 50 emails about my mp primal/megatronia/cheetor/whatever else I've forgotten.

...oh wait April fools doesn't work like that does it, well I'm gonna start emailing them every 48 hours starting from Monday night if I don't get anything shipped or a response.

You'll rack up a heap of them sweet sweet credit$ in no time :rolleyes:

drifand
1st April 2017, 08:42 PM

I did get a response for an old issue but it's pretty much done and dusted long ago.

Darkness
1st April 2017, 08:48 PM
Hey Guys, I've got two pre-orders with PC. Should I be worried? After reading some of the things that have been said here, I'm starting to wonder if maybe I should be ordering back-up figures from somewhere else in case PC doesn't come through. Thoughts?

I know of people who are doing just that. You'll most likely get your figure either soon after official release, or depending on your place in the queue months later.
What is about to happen to raider regarding ft willis is not common, but happens more often than it should.

Just don't place any more orders with pc till you see how your first two orders play out, and then decide if your happy waiting indefinitely without no clue as to when, or if you'd rather pay a little more for consistently good service and peace of mind from elsewhere. By paying more i actually mean paying a regular price.

Raider
1st April 2017, 08:52 PM
If you need ft Willis give me a pm and I will check it out for you

My friends query was not answered within 48hrs so not sure how it goes.

I had an old query answered which was no longer any use.

Thanks mate. Hopefully I will hear back from them soon. I'll let you know if I need your assistance with Willis.

GoktimusPrime
1st April 2017, 09:40 PM
This is something that I've started doing. I went ahead and purchased Sixshot from TRU as I'm still waiting for my PC pre-ordered one to arrive. I've also got alternative plans to get my next couple of MPs, and I'm going to buy Trypticon on sight when I find him in stores. I've been doing this with Hasbro figures for the past year and I've recently decided to do it with MPs.

I've decided not to make any more orders with PCs because buying toys twice is expensive. Even if I sell the spares later on, I'm still out of pocket for quite a long time in between. :( Plus some of these spares can be hard to sell ... I'm not even game to put Sentinel Prime on my sales thread yet as the toy is still readily available in stores. *sigh* I just want to see the rest of my PC orders fulfilled and wash my hands of this cumbersome business. PC's prices are usually not much cheaper than their competitors anyway, and even if they are, I'd rather pay a bit extra for fast and reliable service. I might feel differently about PC if they only charged me when the toys are shipped and thus giving me the option to cancel preorders easily. If a store is going to charge me upfront then I'd expect better service since I've already paid for the damn thing.

Darkness
1st April 2017, 10:04 PM
Btw. I feel it only fair to point out that the 48 hour reply deadline or $20 started this morning. Wednesday till yesterday was about training new cs team.

Firestorm
1st April 2017, 10:54 PM
Still waiting for Cheetor. Being one of the first to pre-order obviously doesn't mean a thing.

Same here. I'm sure I got in among the first orders. Still unfulfilled.

drifand
1st April 2017, 10:56 PM
Btw. I feel it only fair to point out that the 48 hour reply deadline or $20 started this morning. Wednesday till yesterday was about training new cs team.

I thought Wednesday already started hence it should be a credit at this stage.

Darkness
2nd April 2017, 12:26 AM
My bad. They stated that the new email team will be responding to emails from wed the 29th. All emails and contacts still unresolved for this month (I'm assuming scott means march and no further back) will be first priority of the team, and then we will start our 48 hour promise, a reply to your email query within 48 hours or $20.

So until the new email team have dealt with all of the march emails, there is no 48 hour reply or $20. Emails since Wednesday aren't eligible to the promise made by pc, and neither will any emails be until pc decide to tell us so. Waiting for this to start could take as long as.... well.... ummm... waiting for anything else from pc i guess.

Gen Jay
2nd April 2017, 08:02 AM
Thing is, would you use the $20 store credits? I'd rather they sort out those unanswered emails and delayed products. I've items that were released in China 3rd quarter of 2016 and still no news from PC. They were never this late previously ( max 2 months after street release) so I'd give them every chance to sort things out. But until then I'll hold off on further purchases.

Dimi194
2nd April 2017, 08:04 AM
Just resend my email about the Blaster refund... the clock starts now! :p:p

Trent
2nd April 2017, 09:19 AM
Ft Willis...:confused: that ship has sailed long ago and prob gonna end up being your unfulfil since it's pretty much sold out @ 99% of the stores globally from USA to Europe to Asia, not even the largest TF distributor / store in china has that anymore.

Some odd 1% stores in asia may have some leftover but those are far and few between.

Willis is still readily available on ebay.

Dinkydarth
2nd April 2017, 09:28 AM
I'm with Gok on this one... I have over $500 in preorders dating from Sept 16 - still waiting on these.

Most of my previous orders have come eventually. I had one bot not come through - Fanstoys Kickback. There was no explanation, just a refund given... pretty poor given that I waited quite some time for it, and could have gotten it elsewhere during that time.

All other orders had come through after a long wait.

I will not be making any more orders. Just want to get my existing ones fulfilled so I can move on from this.

Waiting on MP Megs, FT Kup, MP Grapple, Has Sixshot and Has Megs...

iscreamonstars
2nd April 2017, 09:46 AM
So do you think they are gaining interest on the money people have paid for pre-orders months if not a year in advance?

To Dinky that's pretty poor form cancelling your pre-order so late but it's what i'm expecting them to do with my MP Ramjet pre-order at some point even tho they have stated people with that pre-order will still get it, i paid for it over a year ago.

aching878
2nd April 2017, 09:54 AM
Willis is still readily available on ebay.

Of course eBay has them but unless that's where Pc are sourcing their products from its irrelevant isn't it

From a store procurement/distribution point of view it's very limited at this stage :rolleyes:

drifand
2nd April 2017, 10:19 AM
Of course eBay has them but unless that's where Pc are sourcing their products from its irrelevant isn't it

From a store procurement/distribution point of view it's very limited at this stage :rolleyes:

It is, and this is where PC needs to be very careful with such pieces.
Like said, offering cheapest prices is nothing if you fail to deliver.
In fact collectors depend on it that you deliver and when we miss out we may or may not trust the business anymore.

In Ramjet situation, there have been several times I seen tt mall relisted. In some ways I think instead of giving away all these competition prizes or discount to customers, they should take them and resolve this.

I am in favour of cheap and waiting longer for products, however I am not in favour of waiting 4 months. I think there is a line I would consider and whether cheap price is better than not having the product in the end. I don't expect mainstream MPs to be like this. I lost a bit of confidence as I thought they were not doing this multiple runs anymore but here we are people still waiting.

I got my store credit for ramjet however when I used it on another item I am charged shipping when supposedly I had free shipping on ramjet. It was a bit disappointed in my opinion but I left it as what it was as the communications was already that difficult.

DarkHyren
2nd April 2017, 10:19 AM
I had one bot not come through - Fanstoys Kickback. There was no explanation, just a refund given... pretty poor given that I waited quite some time for it, and could have gotten it elsewhere during that timeExactly the point, they need to communicate and be up front about all these unfulfilled orders and either give us the option of waiting (IF they actually expect to get stock or will make the effort to source it elsewhere, even ebay if need be) or refunds.
Fact is by being silent and holding our money when other people long ago got some of these items all they are doing is making it that much harder for us to source the item elsewhere and increasing the chances that those items will be long out of stock when we finally do get either a response or refund.
From the looks of comments both here and on facebook more and more people are done using PC, and I dont blame them

doublespy
2nd April 2017, 12:01 PM
Still waiting for my second Primal lol. Pretty sure I put my order through on the same day on the the same day preorder went up. Am not in a hurry but it's mind boggling that my MP36 from amiami is gonna be here any minute now and yet no sign of Primal from PC lol.

OptimusNerd
2nd April 2017, 02:38 PM
Read the announcement carefully...

"All emails and contacts still unresolved for this month will be first priority of the team and *then* we will starting our 48 hour promise, a reply to your query within 48 hours or a $20 store credit. "

Trent
2nd April 2017, 03:13 PM
Read the announcement carefully...

"All emails and contacts still unresolved for this month will be first priority of the team and *then* we will starting our 48 hour promise, a reply to your query within 48 hours or a $20 store credit. "

So what you're saying is that we have no idea when the 48hr/$20 store credit thing comes into effect? Because we have no idea how long it will take them to clear their backlog. I imagine it's pretty big.

I haven't exactly seen a flurry of posts from people claiming to have had their emails suddenly answered.

MayzaPrime
2nd April 2017, 09:22 PM
Still waiting for my second Primal lol. Pretty sure I put my order through on the same day on the the same day preorder went up. Am not in a hurry but it's mind boggling that my MP36 from amiami is gonna be here any minute now and yet no sign of Primal from PC lol.

I am also still waiting, and its nearly been a year since I preordered it.

aching878
3rd April 2017, 08:03 AM
So what you're saying is that we have no idea when the 48hr/$20 store credit thing comes into effect? Because we have no idea how long it will take them to clear their backlog. I imagine it's pretty big.

I haven't exactly seen a flurry of posts from people claiming to have had their emails suddenly answered.

so its basically PC committing to #gamechanger money back guarantee but left it open ended so that there is no real commitment on when it starts.

I think Darkness mention similar few post back where basically this means nothing's really changed, they could be stuck on this backlog for say months / years and since they didn't commit to a gamechanger start date, they don't owe you jack credit wise and can basically drag it out as long as its needed.

Darkness
3rd April 2017, 08:45 AM

They promised they will so don't hold your breath, take into account their supposed "new" email team only started getting into the thick of it last wednesday, and give pc a reasonable chance to do so They've recognised there's a big issue with their communication that needs to be addressed. This is a very important issue with all pc customers, so pc must recognize for them to break this promise will be harnful to their business in a variety of ways.

Also, i wonder if we'll see the results of their survey. On the pc facebook page they responded to shaun howard that they will share the results. Read the replies to shaun howard and see if you can spot the pc discrepency.

1AZRAEL1
3rd April 2017, 11:12 AM
Well they are responding to old emails. So people who are continuously emailing about same things are just exacerbating the email backlog

SuspectimusPrime
3rd April 2017, 11:42 AM
Well they are responding to old emails. So people who are continuously emailing about same things are just exacerbating the email backlog

It's good that they're making efforts to change - a new team, maybe a new faster/more reliable CRM/WMS, and hopefully a better method of communicating between themselves and their suppliers for faster info/updates (nothing appears to be automated so far).

You'll rack up a heap of them sweet sweet credit$ in no time :rolleyes:

Seems like offering monetary amounts for unmet promises may turn out to be a policy that leads to additional needless queries being incentivised. If they have not figured out a way of exponentially catching up on queries, then the new CS team may end up in the same mess.
(Hope no one has taken aching878's joke seriously..)

Lastly, sorry to mods for going off-topic with non-feedback posts :p

Verno
3rd April 2017, 01:41 PM
Still waiting for any semblance of news about my order and requests.

davieanix
3rd April 2017, 02:38 PM
Okay I sent an email yesterday about Liokaiser and 2 Play Arts figures I'm waiting on and got a reply just now.

They said they are "out of stock".

I'm pretty pissed. Did any of the other 6 peeps here get their Liokaiser since the update that they had 10 left to ship? Does out of stock mean I'm not getting the items I paid for? These are the questions I promptly sent back.

Ugh.

davieanix
3rd April 2017, 02:44 PM
An an immediate reply saying that others ordered them before me and they will be back in stock soon.

Reply was impressively quick but I'm still pissed.

Jellico
3rd April 2017, 02:55 PM
Well. Just got a reply from a March 3rd email.

Out of stock. Coming soon.

That's a little non committal. :)

davieanix
3rd April 2017, 03:18 PM
What are you waiting on sorry dude?

OptimusNerd
3rd April 2017, 03:46 PM
I think when they say "out of stock" they mean just that, and it doesn't mean that it's not incoming. Perhaps there needs to be some training of more accurate/informative language to use.

I've not submitted a query recently so I haven't received a response to anything to judge how useful/detailed these replies are.

Nevac
3rd April 2017, 03:53 PM
No reply on my email from Thursday and we're still waiting on the Monday update

Jellico
3rd April 2017, 04:32 PM
What are you waiting on sorry dude?

LG and MP Soundwave, and MP Megatron is "waiting" now its released.

I am not assuming that they aren't coming. I honestly think they are still learning. Eg the replier mixed my given and surname up. So they may need some hand holding with follow up emails.

I sent another email on Friday which I will use for following stuff up further. It is just good to know where they are up to.

Kranix
3rd April 2017, 05:26 PM
I emailed PC last Friday regarding MP Inferno and Skywarp, I got back a tracking number so hopefully I get a response.

ZoonMaster5000
3rd April 2017, 07:19 PM
I emailed PC last Friday regarding MP Inferno and Skywarp, I got back a tracking number so hopefully I get a response.

A shipping tracking number or a ticket number for inquiries?

GoktimusPrime
3rd April 2017, 08:07 PM
There was no explanation, just a refund given... pretty poor given that I waited quite some time for it, and could have gotten it elsewhere during that time.
:eek: Son of a glitch! :eek: This has reinforced my decision to just go ahead and purchase current preordered toys on PC from other sources, such as having bought Sixshot from TRU and I'm going to be looking for alternative sources on some of my upcoming MPs too.

But of course, the crap thing about this is that the cost my toy collecting is DOUBLED as I'm buying each toy twice. Even if I could sell these spares later on, it still leaves me additionally out of pocket for months or maybe over a year. :mad: I don't know if I can afford to double-order all my preordered toys, so I'll have to prioritise.

*sigh* Reliability and trustworthiness matter more than just low prices. And to be honest, most of their prices aren't much cheaper than their competitors - and even when they are, it's still not worth the hassle and potential risk of simply not getting the toy at all. :( Surely PC must realise that they're rapidly burning bridges with their once loyal customers.

Kranix
3rd April 2017, 08:17 PM
A shipping tracking number or a ticket number for inquiries?

Ticket/ tracking number for the email. So I am awaiting a response to my enquiry.

laproblematique
3rd April 2017, 08:19 PM

I'm still waiting on Inferno & Skywarp too. I only ever hear that they've been shipping them out and continue to do so until all orders are fulfilled but am never given an accurate response.

Please do update us with what they respond with.

Kranix
3rd April 2017, 08:31 PM
I'm still waiting on Inferno & Skywarp too. I only ever hear that they've been shipping them out and continue to do so until all orders are fulfilled but am never given an accurate response.

Please do update us with what they respond with.

That's disappointing to hear, I will post if I hear back from PC.

hYpNoS
3rd April 2017, 08:44 PM
Well they got back to me.

"We do apologize, but we have now updated the website regarding this item. The MP-32 Masterpiece Optimus Primal / Beast Convoy's final shipment will arrive mid April. The Transformers U/Warriors Megatronia (TT MALL Exclusive) and Takara Tomy MP-34 Cheetor is currently out stock and should be available in April."

So I'm expecting a fat shipment this month then?

Megatran
3rd April 2017, 09:12 PM
According to PC's online store webpage & FB weekly update (from 27/3):

MP Inferno - shipping throughout jan and feb and march 2017

MP Skywarp - batch should have arrived last week, more arriving early april

I'll leave people to decide what to make of it.

This has reinforced my decision to just go ahead and purchase current preordered toys on PC from other sources, such as having bought Sixshot from TRU and I'm going to be looking for alternative sources on some of my upcoming MPs too.

But of course, the crap thing about this is that the cost my toy collecting is DOUBLED as I'm buying each toy twice. Even if I could sell these spares later on, it still leaves me additionally out of pocket for months or maybe over a year. :mad: I don't know if I can afford to double-order all my preordered toys, so I'll have to prioritise.
Have you requested a refund yet?

GoktimusPrime
3rd April 2017, 09:52 PM
From the updates thread

I am also still waiting, and its nearly been a year since I preordered it.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/spitdrink-1.gifhttp://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/th_omg_zps183477eb.jpg

iscreamonstars
3rd April 2017, 10:56 PM
So last week they move the snapshot to monday which is fine, but instead of on Friday maybe doing a quick post saying that's the case they don't and have people questioning what is going on.

Second monday snapshot nowhere to be seen.

drifand
3rd April 2017, 11:04 PM
According to PC's online store webpage & FB weekly update (from 27/3):

MP Inferno - shipping throughout jan and feb and march 2017

MP Skywarp - batch should have arrived last week, more arriving early april

I'll leave people to decide what to make of it.

Have you requested a refund yet?

Mp inferno they should just state awaiting for remaining stock from source ,rather than still shipping when nobody here seems to be reported that happening.

Mp skywarp didn't even made sense, it should be none arrived yet, we are really hoping it will be here next week.

But what do I know, I am not pr for them but if they had come straight with it is better than saying we still shipping through past months which I don't think any of you guys care about past months. These guys would want to know when the source had shipped to pc and when you expect it to be here and how many.

For me, I understand how pc works but I am afraid the shipment performance is very different from last year. Perhaps is better to limit the stock than trying to please everyone?

doublespy
3rd April 2017, 11:51 PM
From the updates thread

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/spitdrink-1.gifhttp://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/th_omg_zps183477eb.jpg

Heh. Just checked my order history.

I pre-ordered my Primal exactly 1 year ago today. Still waiting on it.

I have two outstanding pre-orders. Both are doubles cause PC were cheap. At this point I have no more interest in ordering from them ever.

I've been ordering from amiami for about 6,7 years now. They have great discount on pre-orders. With shipping on top it still normally works out as cost-effective. Plus I get them quick. I will stick with amiami.

drifand
3rd April 2017, 11:59 PM
Heh. Just checked my order history.

I pre-ordered my Primal exactly 1 year ago today. Still waiting on it.

I have two outstanding pre-orders. Both are doubles cause PC were cheap. At this point I have no more interest in ordering from them ever.

I've been ordering from amiami for about 6,7 years now. They have great discount on pre-orders. With shipping on top it still normally works out as cost-effective. Plus I get them quick. I will stick with amiami.

Amiami has actually raised their price these days and they technically have a no cancel policy though you still can get away once or twice.

Tober
4th April 2017, 12:23 AM
So I take it PC have fallen flat on their faces at the first hurdle again with their MONDAY PRE-ORDER UPDATE thing...

I wonder how much interest PC makes on all their customer's pre-order money sitting in their account for extended periods... :rolleyes:

Jetfire in the sky
4th April 2017, 08:40 AM
So I take it PC have fallen flat on their faces at the first hurdle again with their MONDAY PRE-ORDER UPDATE thing...

I wonder how much interest PC makes on all their customer's pre-order money sitting in their account for extended periods... :rolleyes:

I'd say it works more like a Ponzi scheme. :p

drifand
4th April 2017, 09:34 AM
I'd say it works more like a Ponzi scheme. :p

I remember people were in discussion of how much bank interest is lost waiting on a pre order? You do the math, some items like the unicon lamp or a ultimetal Magnus by action toys which I heard "may" be out in MAY < eta last Dec has a grand sitting. For me, the Masterpieces should be a no waiting game in release, but I do understand if PC has the entire order on boat < should not go over 3 months.

aching878
4th April 2017, 09:45 AM
I remember people were in discussion of how much bank interest is lost waiting on a pre order? You do the math, some items like the unicon lamp or a ultimetal Magnus by action toys which I heard "may" be out in MAY < eta last Dec has a grand sitting. For me, the Masterpieces should be a no waiting game in release, but I do understand if PC has the entire order on boat < should not go over 3 months.

Seems having the entire order procured and waiting on a boats is not happening either, with recent feedbacks of people saying they've been advised their unfuilled order is now out of stock and waiting to come in stock again

And we should move feedbacks back to the feedback post before some people start reminiscing about the update thread again :rolleyes:

Dimi194
4th April 2017, 12:07 PM
Watching the 48hr time since my email about a refund come and go like ...:rolleyes:

That makes it about 2 months since I've had an email from them, yay!

Shirokaze
4th April 2017, 02:13 PM
Amiami has actually raised their price these days and they technically have a no cancel policy though you still can get away once or twice.

I paid Y17,280 for MP-36 from Amiami which is pretty competitive, and yes they don't accept cancellations, however you don't have to pay in advance. They also send out email updates if one of your items is late/postponed and ship the same day you make payment. Oh the little things we take for granted :rolleyes:

On topic: MP Skywarp. I was given a que number and told mid February in the last correspondence I had from them, and apparently "batches" have been coming ever since but I've seen nothing. I'm convinced PC's batches are actually a trickle of two or three pieces per container because I was not that far back in the que. :mad:

Zippo
4th April 2017, 03:21 PM
Made contact asking where my MP Skywarp is
As I need a few things from another supplier, I am thinking of adding it to an order to make sure I secure.

danny-boy
4th April 2017, 03:44 PM
How do people ask for a refund if they don't answer emails? :confused:

Ploughmans Lunch
4th April 2017, 04:39 PM
hassle on Facebook. take screencaps. be relentless

ampoldj
4th April 2017, 06:01 PM

Yep i got warning as i already cancelled twice :D very cautious now preordering with them.

Anyway i just checked my orders with MP Cheetor and Grapple which both i made a minute after it went live and yet i haven't got shipping notice. How many got infront of the queue or how many just arrived as they are saying out of stock :confused:

danny-boy
4th April 2017, 06:13 PM
Has anybody been successful through their bank? I've never had to do this in my history of online shopping so I'm not sure how hard or easy it is. Is there something in their terms and conditions that makes a refund difficult?

Nevac
4th April 2017, 06:29 PM
I did a charge back for the first time ever this year bought an item from a merchant online which advertised a product with free shipping at $x but ended up charging me 3 times the advertised price as well as shipping. Emailed merchant asking to cancel the order twice and they ignored me. Received said item from merchant spoke to my bank explained I wanted to do a partial charge back for the extra I was charged.

Bank later sent me a form that I had to sign and send back a week later my bank refunded me the FULL amount I got charged and I kept the item since the merchant isn't responding to me. Unfortunately I didn't get my card canceled at the time and the same merchant just billed me again. Called bank canceled card disputed transaction signed another form and sent it to the bank. Now just waiting for them to process the charge back again.

Strangely the merchant sent me another of the same item I originally ordered which is what the 2nd charge was for I imagine and still no communication from said merchant.

I'm not sure if I could dispute the PC transactions the same as the previous merchant since I lodged the dispute after no contact with the merchant for a week and as soon as I got the 2nd charge. Not to mention the PC orders were done months ago but I may look into my rights if this drags out too long and PC are not reasonable.

danny-boy
4th April 2017, 08:28 PM
Thanks Nevac.

drifand
4th April 2017, 08:32 PM
Thanks Nevac.

Is not the best way, as they are posting proof that items are arriving and your credit card may revert back in their favour as they have stated their terms and conditions for orders and cancellations.

The decision is of course yours.

danny-boy
4th April 2017, 08:47 PM
Is not the best way, as they are posting proof that items are arriving and your credit card may revert back in their favour as they have stated their terms and conditions for orders and cancellations.

The decision is of course yours.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do but what I'd like is to get my money back from PC so I can put a few extra dollars on top and purchase the item elsewhere. Easier said than done.

Koroboo
4th April 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: MP33, I have order #7828, has anyone had an order for Inferno shipped that's after this order number?

Order was "Placed on July 06, 2016 03:53PM"

No shipping notice yet :(

Bumbleb33
4th April 2017, 10:32 PM
I'm not sure what I'm going to do but what I'd like is to get my money back from PC so I can put a few extra dollars on top and purchase the item elsewhere. Easier said than done.

I hear you mate and I agree, I dread to think how long it will be until I get my Megatron considering I am still waiting on Inferno, Grapple, Sixshot and Skywarp (amongst others) :(

With that said hopefully statements that new customer service has been engaged are indeed true and that we see an improvement in communications...

ZoonMaster5000
4th April 2017, 11:23 PM
RE: MP33, I have order #7828, has anyone had an order for Inferno shipped that's after this order number?

Order was "Placed on July 06, 2016 03:53PM"

No shipping notice yet :(

Gee mines #7838 I must be a contender for last place. I did email them today just to get confirmation my inferno is coming at some stage, awaiting reply.

Pig's_A_King
5th April 2017, 12:32 AM
I am still waiting on inferno too. I was like 50 orders behind someone who received one like a week within release. Wtf. Its been months. Still waiting om grapple and soundwave reissue.. And the new megs. Frustrating. Especially when people have received all but megs

MayzaPrime
5th April 2017, 05:56 AM
Gee mines #7838 I must be a contender for last place. I did email them today just to get confirmation my inferno is coming at some stage, awaiting reply.

I am only a few in front of you and I dont have mine yet :rolleyes:

DaptoDog
5th April 2017, 07:28 AM
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but my Inferno order number is 7811 and is unfulfilled. Brace yourselves people.

Raider
5th April 2017, 08:19 AM
Yeah I'm a vip and ordered immediately. Still don't have mine...

drifand
5th April 2017, 09:38 AM
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but my Inferno order number is 7811 and is unfulfilled. Brace yourselves people.

lol, now I know where my friends order stands and far away from you guys.
Not sure about seeing people having it on hand though? I thought this was over done and dusted, if you want your items ON HANDS, pay more elsewhere.
This is how it is for PC, just hope all orders placed are honoured.

Raider
5th April 2017, 09:45 AM
...just hope all orders placed are honoured.

This is my greatest concern at the moment. With at least 5 of my pre orders having been in the market for over a year now and pre orders I paid for back in December 2015 still unfulfilled it is troubling. Not to mention no response to any of the 3 emails I have sent this year.

1AZRAEL1
5th April 2017, 10:05 AM
I have little doubt that they will not honour them. I know I'll get what I paid for eventually

drifand
5th April 2017, 10:23 AM
I have little doubt that they will not honour them. I know I'll get what I paid for eventually

I saw one of the members still waiting on a Bandai SOC voltron, that piece is at $500+ now as opposed to PC's $350 price , so if PC hasn't secured it for him, I would be worrying.

All TF Masterpieces, I can close an eye if PC somehow repeats a Ramjet situation, but I definitely hope not. Unless is some real limited MP like Bape or Eva, most of these can be obtained with a matter of a couple of bucks more here and there but it does inconvenience me to some point. I am lucky in some ways that I purchase masterpieces from a few sources including PC just to weigh up the differences.

drifand
5th April 2017, 10:31 AM
This is my greatest concern at the moment. With at least 5 of my pre orders having been in the market for over a year now and pre orders I paid for back in December 2015 still unfulfilled it is troubling. Not to mention no response to any of the 3 emails I have sent this year.

I am sure they are sorting it out, the other thing to note is I feel you need to be on top of things when you see some of your items being posted by other people when they are getting them. I have an in stock item pending and nothing happened for quite some time after I sent an email to ask that why the in stock item hasn't been sent, and eventually it did. They did sent express which was good, but I would have preferred if their system had notified them the outstanding.

I don't like cancelling ordered items, I think Goki has actually done right by doubling and buying from other sources and selling them off when he gets them.

Jellico
5th April 2017, 10:45 AM
Maayyybe. I am stuck with credit after cancelling a duplicate MP36. Onselling an imitation gun isn't the easiest thing in the world here. So I have credit that will be spent on a pre order in the indeterminate future when something that I want shows up which will arrive some time after that. Let's say that I don't want PC to fail in the medium term.

drifand
5th April 2017, 11:46 AM
Maayyybe. I am stuck with credit after cancelling a duplicate MP36. Onselling an imitation gun isn't the easiest thing in the world here. So I have credit that will be spent on a pre order in the indeterminate future when something that I want shows up which will arrive some time after that. Let's say that I don't want PC to fail in the medium term.

You be surprised how fast you will sell MP36 as its sold out at a lot of places.

Jellico
5th April 2017, 12:01 PM
I am sure it would sell. But the whole legal side of selling
and transporting imitation guns in Australia is an area I want to touch as little as possible.

drifand
5th April 2017, 12:04 PM
I am sure it would sell. But the whole legal side of selling
and transporting imitation guns in Australia is an area I want to touch as little as possible.

sell local to your state or WA. No issues.

Darkness
5th April 2017, 05:36 PM
Shouldn't be having to double up in the first place. What was the point of saving the big dollars? Shame it's come to the point of collectors doing the work for pc.

Still waiting on grapple to ship from the void.

danny-boy
5th April 2017, 08:43 PM
I need help understanding PC.

The whole idea of an online store is you take our money and you place the order with our money. If they're not securing the order then what are they doing with our money?

Is there something I am missing? Why does their stock come in batches? Why aren't they securing entire pre-order numbers with the money that is payed up front? :confused:

FruitBuyer
5th April 2017, 08:54 PM
Picked up my Primal and very happy with him. Haven't had much chance to fiddle with him yet however I can say that he was packed very securely with no visible damage on the box.

davieanix
5th April 2017, 09:26 PM
i got an old email replied to today. Basically said my outstanding items, including Liokaiser, will arrive this month.

Hope that's true! Seems like they are really trying to get through the backlog

Initial_G
5th April 2017, 09:37 PM

The whole idea of an online store is you take our money and you place the order with our money. If they're not securing the order then what are they doing with our money?

Is there something I am missing? Why does their stock come in batches? Why aren't they securing entire pre-order numbers with the money that is payed up front? :confused:

Reminds of that Seinfeld episode with the car rental place :D and holding reservations.

I agree though, but likely the money we pay up front goes into their bank a/c accumulating interest (not that it's that high) until it's required to pay their distributor.

Krayt
5th April 2017, 11:18 PM

Batches can mean several things.

1: different suppliers
2: half stock sent express from int to Aus, half sent by boat
3: delivery has cleared to auspost, but only delivered by what courier can fit in the van each day

They did say they were cutting out 1.

2 hasn't been updated in a while, neither has three, but both explain how they can get a large initial delivery, and then the rest come in unplannable drubs and drabs.

So by appearances, yes your money is going straight to secure the items, but it is how it gets to PC that is the issue. Once at PC they get it out pretty quick.

hYpNoS
6th April 2017, 12:30 AM
All this is becoming a bit of a worry, I remember they were trying to make some sort of youtube series or something, yet they still claim to be a small business.

Have they taken up too much of a workload to actually keep up with?

I always wanted to support Australian, and it wasn't until primal's time that I was fine with pc, even got my ramjet/thrust on time too (although he was missing a section of his shoulder, where the mp11's cape would clip into :eek:)

Would PC have to charge the "going" aussie rate (ie ridiculously overpriced, like an mp delta magnus I saw in a local store going at $400+ O_O) to keep up with the big boys from america and so forth to actually push out products as soon as they come?

Any word who their exact suppliers are, I'm getting the feeling its just a lone man ordering in consumer order batches rather than big retail lots, its strange...

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
6th April 2017, 01:17 AM
Why does their stock come in batches? Why aren't they securing entire pre-order numbers with the money that is payed up front? :confused:

I don't think batches are uncommon, for example, the US' Toy Dojo mentions here (http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/masterpiece-megatron-v2-0-is-happening-in-2017.1088513/page-414#post-14483552) that they're awaiting on another allocation of MP-36:

We expect our next shipment within 1-2 weeks but yes we are sold through of our initial allocation.

The UK's Kapow Toys also offers in batches, as can be seen by this FB post (https://www.facebook.com/kapowtoys.co.uk/photos/a.573739832646217.1073741828.284302084923328/1445975058756019/?type=3&theater):

Masterpiece Megatron V2 Air Freight Pre-orders begin shipping 5th April and will last through until Friday 7th April.

Sea Freight will arrive at the very end of April / early May.

Gen Jay
6th April 2017, 06:02 AM
I don't think batches are uncommon, for example, the US' Toy Dojo mentions here (http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/masterpiece-megatron-v2-0-is-happening-in-2017.1088513/page-414#post-14483552) that they're awaiting on another allocation of MP-36:

The UK's Kapow Toys also offers in batches, as can be seen by this FB post (https://www.facebook.com/kapowtoys.co.uk/photos/a.573739832646217.1073741828.284302084923328/1445975058756019/?type=3&theater):

that's the sort of updates i was expecting PC to provide, at the very least. Especially those items that are way pass their ETA or already been released elsewhere.

OptimusNerd
6th April 2017, 08:39 AM
Well... technically (if I remember correctly) they said they were eliminating multiple suppliers for the exclusive/TTMall items, not for general items (standard release MP, etc).

Batches can mean several things.

1: different suppliers
2: half stock sent express from int to Aus, half sent by boat
3: delivery has cleared to auspost, but only delivered by what courier can fit in the van each day

They did say they were cutting out 1.

GoktimusPrime
6th April 2017, 10:02 AM
From here (http://otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=555006#post555006):

I pre-ordered with that certain online shop too, as a back-up:D I paid around the same pre-order price for this one I have in hand from a Japanese online retailer. Ended up paying about $35 for DHL shipping after using all my store points. So for the extra $35 I get it in 3 days instead of half a year, pretty good deal if you ask me.:p
^So damn true.

A lot of Japanese based online retailers charge around the same price as PC. Their discounts really aren't as generous as they pretend to be. And even with the additional cost of postage, it's still worth paying just for saving one thing that money can't buy - TIME. PC already became my "back up" for Hasbro toys after the 9 month delay I experienced with Sentinel Prime. Now it's becoming my "back up" for MPs as I'll soon be turning to other sources.

But I'm done with PC now. I just want them to deliver on my preorders that I've already bloody well paid for with my hard-earned money. I'm never going to order from them again though, they've burnt their bridges with me (and not for the first time, but this is the last straw). I'd much rather stick with retailers like Amazon JP or HLJ ... they may not always be as cheap as PC, but I'm more than happy to give them my business and have dependable service and peace of mind as a consumer.

I recently filled out their passive-aggressive survey on Survey Monkey. Aside from the barely-literate writing on it, many of the questions were frankly irrelevant from a customer feedback POV and in some cases, condescending. Like, "How many orders do you think we get for a single toy?" or, "Did you know our ETAs are just estimates?" etc.
Incredibly unprofessional IMHO. :mad:

A more professional survey should:
1. Be written with correct spelling and grammar. It should look like it was written by an adult.
2. Be emotionally impartial. It should look like it was written by an adult.
3. Ask questions pertaining to how customers felt about their experience with the retailer's service, not quiz them about their understanding of how the business operates - that's just irrelevant and condescending. It should look like it was written by an adult.

drifand
6th April 2017, 10:18 AM
While I do not disagree with a lot being said, but I also feel there are big savings if you are a long term customer. However, if their shipping performance is changing to what is currently at, I be nick picking my orders with them.

I just don't recall us waiting over 4 months over pieces like Hotrod, ironhide, Ratchet, or even Thundercracker. I am a bit tired with the cservice not answering questions properly where if there were three questions, they only answered the first one and ignored the rest.

More importantly is pre orders that failed to be fulfilled are my main concerns.
I genuinely hope PC does not uses our pre paid money to invest on crap like finding dory or toys which they needed to sell off at clearance as it came to my attention that some people are speculating to that. < this frightens a lot of people.

aching878
6th April 2017, 10:41 AM
From here (http://otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?p=555006#post555006):

^So damn true.

A lot of Japanese based online retailers charge around the same price as PC. Their discounts really aren't as generous as they pretend to be. And even with the additional cost of postage, it's still worth paying just for saving one thing that money can't buy - TIME. PC already became my "back up" for Hasbro toys after the 9 month delay I experienced with Sentinel Prime. Now it's becoming my "back up" for MPs as I'll soon be turning to other sources.

But I'm done with PC now. I just want them to deliver on my preorders that I've already bloody well paid for with my hard-earned money. I'm never going to order from them again though, they've burnt their bridges with me (and not for the first time, but this is the last straw). I'd much rather stick with retailers like Amazon JP or HLJ ... they may not always be as cheap as PC, but I'm more than happy to give them my business and have dependable service and peace of mind as a consumer.

I recently filled out their passive-aggressive survey on Survey Monkey. Aside from the barely-literate writing on it, many of the questions were frankly irrelevant from a customer feedback POV and in some cases, condescending. Like, "How many orders do you think we get for a single toy?" or, "Did you know our ETAs are just estimates?" etc.

A more professional survey should:
1. Be written with correct spelling and grammar. It should look like it was written by an adult.
2. Be emotionally impartial. It should look like it was written by an adult.
3. Ask questions pertaining to how customers felt about their experience with the retailer's service, not quiz them about their understanding of how the business operates - that's just irrelevant and condescending. It should look like it was written by an adult.

The survey was a waste of time, it archives nothing since it basically ask customers questions that the business could of simply informed publicly via a post.

Its tries to gauge people's opinion on a potential new CS team which was pointless since the CS team was already being rolled out regardless of your answer.

The way they are currently dealing with any social media response are appalling at best where its either no reply, or plain censoring and removing frustrated customer's posts en masses and hoping it will go away.

Jetfire in the sky
6th April 2017, 10:44 AM

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that, especially the passive aggressive and condescending nature of the questions.

Referring to my post from about a week and a bit ago which seemed to stir the nerd :p hornets nest up unintentionally, I have now commenced proceedings for a charge back which as of April 1 I am legally allowed to do despite their "no cancellations for pre-order" terms. Hence my referral for those in the same boat as me (MP-33 especially) to the specific part of the consumer act as to why I am entitled to a refund.
...............................Anyway :cool:

Oh, I had no reply to my e-mail enquiry which is no surprise.

Next hurdle is Grapple :p

Dinkydarth
6th April 2017, 10:55 AM
I just hope this doesn't spiral into widespread panic with hoards of people asking for their money back. That will increase the likelihood of PC going under and the rest of us losing our money. I just hope they will either deliver the goods or refund our money so we can move on. Currently I will keep waiting...not panic mode yet.

Fully understand how some people are asking for chargebacks though - we are all pretty pissed off. I've had the thought about asking for refunds too...

Oh, fully agree regarding the survey - very weird questions!

drifand
6th April 2017, 11:05 AM
I just hope this doesn't spiral into widespread panic with hoards of people asking for their money back. That will increase the likelihood of PC going under and the rest of us losing our money. I just hope they will either deliver the goods or refund our money so we can move on. Currently I will keep waiting...not panic mode yet.

Fully understand how some people are asking for chargebacks though - we are all pretty pissed off. I've had the thought about asking for refunds too...

Oh, fully agree regarding the survey - very weird questions!

Hence it is very important that PC starts giving proper updates not things like shipping since March when it is April. Nobody cares about the past, its what is outstanding. No point saying we have a batch of MP-36 when is actually 5 pieces in the batch. Simply put, put people's worries at ease. Give hope, not cut and paste from last week, I have done better CRMs updates than these. You need to chase and let customers know whats going on rather than "shipping still in progress"

llamatron
6th April 2017, 12:58 PM
I will see all my existing orders out but that survey reflects so poorly on the people running the show (for reasons outlined by others). I'm done.

Glitchdan
6th April 2017, 02:16 PM
Is it even remotely possible that PC goes under or something? Just a bit afraid of loosing my cash..I still have one order with them (MP-Soundwave), but compared to others my bet on them is quite small, so if they might go away I can live with it...

I know that they have a history of being late but it seems to be going worse.

Raider
6th April 2017, 02:29 PM
Is it even remotely possible that PC goes under or something? Just a bit afraid of loosing my cash..I still have one order with them (MP-Soundwave), but compared to others my bet on them is quite small, so if they might go away I can live with it...

I know that they have a history of being late but it seems to be going worse.

Scott would need to go bankrupt for PC to "go under".

1AZRAEL1
6th April 2017, 02:46 PM
All this speculating does nothing but worry everyone else. I am sure they won't go under. They are working on their issues and people need to be patient on that

OptimusNerd
6th April 2017, 03:25 PM
I just received a customer service email response from an enquiry I sent on 9/March. Nothing to report re: specific figures, but it does indicate that they're catching up on backlog.

Smint
6th April 2017, 03:34 PM
Well if they do end up losing business and downscale we might get the old PC back when the delays wern't so bad.

drifand
6th April 2017, 03:55 PM
Well if they do end up losing business and downscale we might get the old PC back when the delays wern't so bad.

I am pretty sure they will readjust their business position and do whats best to cater to their business. I am certain many people placed orders and dont expect more than 2 months waiting periods for toys. In fact the next few mps may go back to old PC speed due to lost of customers. But ultimately if you use PC you must be prepared to wait or the toy isn't too important and you don't mind if that particular order stuffs up.

Ploughmans Lunch
6th April 2017, 03:59 PM
2-3 month delay isn't unreasonable i think. any longer, nah.

Gen Jay
6th April 2017, 05:59 PM
Agreed they weren't this bad previously. I'm all good for 3 months wait. Anything more is pushing the limit.

iscreamonstars
6th April 2017, 06:18 PM
One and a half months i'd be ok with, compared with the currently unacceptable wait times.

Kranix
6th April 2017, 06:21 PM
2 or maybe 3 months seems ok but for example MP Inferno was paid for on this day in July last year, released in November last year and I'm thinking I'm unlikely to see it by May this year. So 5 or 6 months after release. Seems too long and is a concern.

I am nervous about the other MPs I have on order too. Skywarp, Megatron and Dirge. $663.00 worth of MP outstanding and I am only a small player, some of you guys have much more on order. Kind of glad I skipped Grapple at this point...

Fingers crossed it's all just nerves and gets sorted!

Jellico
6th April 2017, 07:13 PM
I just received a customer service email response from an enquiry I sent on 9/March. Nothing to report re: specific figures, but it does indicate that they're catching up on backlog.

So... on the 3rd of April I got a response to a 3rd of March email.
You got s 9th of March email on the 6th.

So they are clearing two days of email per day?

drifand
6th April 2017, 09:18 PM
One and a half months i'd be ok with, compared with the currently unacceptable wait times.

Not going to happen. Even shipping by boat from Japan takes two months.

Oh and I don't take into consideration when pre order starts. It's when the figure is released which is the main key factor.

DarkHyren
6th April 2017, 11:15 PM
Ok, so this was posted in the TFCCA Facebook group earlier today.
I've blocked out the names and profile pics for privacy though I have colour coded things so you can tell when the same person was speaking.

Disclaimer: Take this how you will, I'm only sharing it for transparency and so that people that might not be in the group or not have seen it have the information, it was not my post and I state no opinions on the matter.

http://i.imgur.com/SrUxPr0.jpg

Megatran
6th April 2017, 11:44 PM
Lesson learned: A quick & timely refund is possible. You just need to ask the right question(s).

GoktimusPrime
6th April 2017, 11:44 PM
TBH I wouldn't care if they closed my account so long as they gave me a full refund for all outstanding and pending orders.

Borgeman
6th April 2017, 11:54 PM
Lesson learned: A quick & timely refund is possible. You just need to ask the right question(s).

HA. Post of the day.

"Conflict of interest" sounds to me like they have found this particular person heavily mouthing off about PC negatively (maybe over an extended period) and they had enough and cut ties.

Having said that I think it's unfair that he has already "bought" a or two figure that are likely not available at rrp any more, and they have taken them away. Honoring those sales while still cutting ties with him going forward just feels more correct professionally.

All my opinion of course.

MayzaPrime
7th April 2017, 05:37 AM
Its now been 12 months since I ordered MP-32... I am done. I will not be ordering with this lot again...:mad::mad::mad:

Dimi194
7th April 2017, 07:17 AM
TBH I wouldn't care if they closed my account so long as they gave me a full refund for all outstanding and pending orders.

^This

1AZRAEL1
7th April 2017, 09:39 AM
Don't know the full story so all speculation.

PC grew quicker than they expected I think and weren't able to handle the volume. They are trying to fix the issues at least

drifand
7th April 2017, 09:57 AM
Don't know the full story so all speculation.

PC grew quicker than they expected I think and weren't able to handle the volume. They are trying to fix the issues at least

PC stated a few times about posting negatively on Public, the person has probably broke some terms and conditions which was laid out, and since the person ignored and went on posting, I believe that was the end result.

There is also the other to consider:
PC is adjusting to the volume > We are not, being a bunch of used to waiting 1-2 months and this has extended to 3-4 months

If you are not happy with the wait times, you should consider other options for future purchases which I believe many are doing.

1AZRAEL1
7th April 2017, 10:14 AM
PC stated a few times about posting negatively on Public, the person has probably broke some terms and conditions which was laid out, and since the person ignored and went on posting, I believe that was the end result.

There is also the other to consider:
PC is adjusting to the volume > We are not, being a bunch of used to waiting 1-2 months and this has extended to 3-4 months

If you are not happy with the wait times, you should consider other options for future purchases which I believe many are doing.

That's quite likely. But again, we don't know. This person could be abusive via emails too. We don't know. All I know is, after seeing how some people act, it wouldn't surprise me.

They weren't prepared but they are working on it.

The wait times don't bother me. I've been a supporter and will continue anyway

aching878
7th April 2017, 10:25 AM
" the person has probably broke some terms and conditions which was laid out"

well not according to PC since their messaging to him was you 'may' have broken.

There's no grey area in this you either broke it or you didn't.

If they broke T&C then there is no problem in saying, so it's sounds like BS and just some excuse to get another customer off their back.

And note this is not they first time they used the "conflict of interest" excuse before, it has been done to others in the past.

More so the person in question wouldn't have a conflict of interest from a sales point unless suddenly PC are in the airsoft and replica firearm market.

OptimusNerd
7th April 2017, 10:58 AM
"

More so the person in question wouldn't have a conflict of interest from a sales point unless suddenly PC are in the airsoft and replica firearm market.

The person in question has a "transformers" section on their business sales website (although there's nothing there).

1AZRAEL1
7th April 2017, 11:03 AM
That in itself is suss. There were issues before of people caught selling stuff they got from PC at higher prices

Raider
7th April 2017, 11:05 AM
The person in question has a "transformers" section on their business sales website (although there's nothing there).

No point speculating. We don't have all the facts and short of both parties coming on here and detailing their version of the events, with supporting evidence, we will not really know. May as well move on from it.

I finally heard back from PC today. Wasn't exactly an answer to my queries but hopefully they will respond shortly with an answer. At least it is good to hear from them.

My biggest concern remains whether I am going to receive the items I pre-ordered that have been out in the market for like a year. I don't care about MP Primal, Inferno, etc as I know they will come. It is FT Willis, TR Sentinel Prime, TR Alpha Trion, and many others, that I just want closure on. If I need to look at sourcing elsewhere I just want to know asap.

aching878
7th April 2017, 11:06 AM

More signs there's no conflict, unless PC T&C clearly states customers are not allow to resell their products, its not breaking any T&C.

If "conflict of interest" was an issue then such customers should of been prevented from buying in the first place esp PC owner knows exactly who's a seller in the local market.

Oppose to conveniently becoming an 'issue' when stocks are no show and they are chasing via FB due to no luck from email or twitter, like many others .

Ralph Wiggum
7th April 2017, 11:07 AM
If your business model depends on getting stock from PC....

...then it's a pretty shitty business model :D :p

aching878
7th April 2017, 11:11 AM
No point speculating. We don't have all the facts and short of both parties coming on here and detailing their version of the events, with supporting evidence, we will not really know. May as well move on from it.

I finally heard back from PC today. Wasn't exactly an answer to my queries but hopefully they will respond shortly with an answer. At least it is good to hear from them.

My biggest concern remains whether I am going to receive the items I pre-ordered that have been out in the market for like a year. I don't care about MP Primal, Inferno, etc as I know they will come. It is FT Willis, TR Sentinel Prime, TR Alpha Trion, and many others, that I just want closure on. If I need to look at sourcing elsewhere I just want to know asap.

com'on, why is it every time someone has negative experience with PC and talks about it somehow its conspiracy and speculation

The only real speculation around is PC 'actually' trying to fix the issue, they talked a good game but no one really knows if they 'did' get a new team. There's no prove or hard evidence showing this yet we are all happy to dismiss customer's stories and feedback.

The whole new cs thing could simply be smoke and mirrors, maybe they have maybe they haven't especially given nothing has really changed with no indication if backlog has improved or not:

- most people's email are still going unanswered
- Way overdue stocks are still no show with no real useful updates provided
- when updates are provided they are vague to the point of might as well not give it.
- People are still being blocked and comments removed for chasing their orders.

The least PC can do now for customers is be transparent and let them know if they are actually getting their stocks or not and if so when, are they sitting in a warehouse collecting dust, or have they not even been procured and in limbo.

They owe customers such as yourself that much given your commitment & amount spend on their store.

also doesn't Goktimus have a spare TR Sentinel Prime?

SuspectimusPrime
7th April 2017, 11:12 AM
It is FT Willis, TR Sentinel Prime, TR Alpha Trion, and many others, that I just want closure on. If I need to look at sourcing elsewhere I just want to know asap.

Search for "Willy" at Chimungmung :p

Raider
7th April 2017, 11:36 AM
also doesn't Goktimus have a spare TR Sentinel Prime?

I thought the spare was coming from PC? :p

My whole point is that I don't even know if I need to start trying to source elsewhere. That is my biggest piece of negative feedback.

Otherwise all I am saying is that we should not be drawing conclusions based upon information provided out of context.

aching878
7th April 2017, 11:43 AM
I thought the spare was coming from PC? :p

My whole point is that I don't even know if I need to start trying to source elsewhere. That is my biggest piece of negative feedback.

Otherwise all I am saying is that we should not be drawing conclusions based upon information provided out of context.

I think it did arrive in the end, it was a long long episode of the waiting game :rolleyes:
http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=541693&postcount=596

FruitBuyer
7th April 2017, 12:50 PM
Received a reply to my inquiry regarding the PE upgrades for Computron. Apparently it'll come in May.

At least I finally got a response.

Dimi194
7th April 2017, 01:08 PM
Received a reply to my inquiry regarding the PE upgrades for Computron. Apparently it'll come in May.

At least I finally got a response.

When was your email to them, out of curiosity?

Megatran
7th April 2017, 01:21 PM
The whole new cs thing could simply be smoke and mirrors, maybe they have maybe they haven't especially given nothing has really changed with no indication if backlog has improved or not:
Wasn't there a FB post suggesting the previous CS guy is training the new CS guy(s)?

aching878
7th April 2017, 01:44 PM
Wasn't there a FB post suggesting the previous CS guy is training the new CS guy(s)?

sure and PC posts about many things these days, maybe it did happen or maybe it is still ongoing or maybe nothing occurred

I'm sure if they provide more transparent updates and solid numbers e.g backlog size, where they are upto and projected guesstimate eta on when would be close to clearing it would put people more at ease.

Jellico
7th April 2017, 03:16 PM
sure and PC posts about many things these days, maybe it did happen or maybe it is still ongoing or maybe nothing occurred

I'm sure if they provide more transparent updates and solid numbers e.g backlog size, where they are upto and projected guesstimate eta on when would be close to clearing it would put people more at ease.

It would raise an expectation that would cause more angst when it is missed.

Transparency is a balancing act that I am not sure PC xan win at the moment.

See 48 hour email responses as an example.

FruitBuyer
7th April 2017, 04:42 PM
When was your email to them, out of curiosity?

10th of March. It does look like they are going through the backlog, albeit slowly.

GoktimusPrime
7th April 2017, 04:53 PM
Raider: Sentinel is yours if you want it. Drop me a PM if you're interested. I haven't bothered listing it on my sales thread since the toy is still massively shelf warming in stores. :o

DaptoDog
7th April 2017, 04:56 PM
Raider: Sentinel is yours if you want it. Drop me a PM if you're interested. I haven't bothered listing it on my sales thread since the toy is still massively shelf warming in stores. :o

Likewise Raider there a dozens of TR Alpha Trions in Sydney City Myer with 20% off right now. Happy to pick it up for you if you can't find them at your local Myer.

ampoldj
7th April 2017, 05:34 PM
My March 11 inquiry got a reply today. Well i got the item already though :rolleyes:

Raider
7th April 2017, 06:04 PM
Thanks guys, appreciate it. Just don't want to buy another if it is going to be delivered at some point. I'm in no rush, I just want to know if it will be delivered eventually.

danny-boy
9th April 2017, 06:59 PM
MP-36 seems to be selling out fast across Asia. If PC haven't secured their entire pre-order numbers (which I doubt they have), I've got no idea how they're going to fulfill orders. MP-36 is also their most successful product they've ever sold. This could end up getting pretty ugly.

Jetfire in the sky
9th April 2017, 07:06 PM

drifand
9th April 2017, 08:53 PM
such a toy is not limited and there will be plenty more.

hYpNoS
9th April 2017, 10:07 PM
such a toy is not limited and there will be plenty more.

It is limited in a sense, takara only makes product INTENDED for their own homeland (japan) which is quite small, add to the fact he has a high popularity and if recent sale prices on ebay are to go by he's slowly becoming harder to find.

Mind you a reissue/redeco release would kill that notion, but as of now what is left of him is dwindling.

If this were a hasbro mp he would be shelf warming because we'd have the arguably better version long before then :D

hYpNoS
9th April 2017, 10:19 PM
...anyone get anything from PC recently?

I'm still waiting on a bunch of things, mostly mp primal mp cheetor UW megatronia and baldigus and perhaps more I've forgotten :confused:

Gen Jay
9th April 2017, 11:55 PM
Gotten Hasbro Sg prime and MT downbeat so far this year. Waiting for GCreations IDW prime, TW prime, Hasbro soundwave and FT stomp-x that's been released elsewhere.

Smint
10th April 2017, 02:34 AM
I just purchased SH Figuarts Marshmallow. Supposedly "In Stock" so we'll see. First time actually buying something that's already in stock from PC.

XMan
10th April 2017, 06:19 AM
Still waiting for R-15 Jaegertron (they explained but it's well past when they expected him) and Beast Goirra.

OptimusNerd
10th April 2017, 09:10 AM
It is limited in a sense, takara only makes product INTENDED for their own homeland (japan) which is quite small, add to the fact he has a high popularity and if recent sale prices on ebay are to go by he's slowly becoming harder to find.

Takara makes/issues for Japan... but then they contract Hasbro Asia to make a sh!tload more for the international market. Hasbro Asia makes the coins, not Takara. If this was being made only for Japan's market these would be selling for $500+ like BAPE MP-10s.

Ebay prices in the early days are there only to take advantage of mass unsubstantiated panic like this.

Even if supply is limited this time, let's look at other Takara MPs that have gotten re-issues:

MP-10 (on its 3rd reissue now I think)
MP-22 got one reissue I believe
MP-27 got a 2nd run within 6-9 months
MP-29 got a second run within 6-9 months

llamatron
10th April 2017, 09:28 AM
They in principle try to make enough to satisfy orders from Japanese wholesalers / distributors, some of whom will have taken orders from international retailers.

drifand
10th April 2017, 09:41 AM

Mind you a reissue/redeco release would kill that notion, but as of now what is left of him is dwindling.

If this were a hasbro mp he would be shelf warming because we'd have the arguably better version long before then :D

disagree, is not limited and PC may not be taking from Japan stocks. So there we go. People should stop overreacting since knowing well the other mps are taking long time.

You have a higher chance not getting a MP Thrust or Dirge than Megatron so to speak.

Darkness
10th April 2017, 10:09 AM
Supply is only a pc problem. The 4 mp36 preordered from ami arrived last week. I have since posted those on to friends and they'll arrive at their next destination tomorrow. The 2 preordered from hlj are due this week.

Yeah i paid more than pc customers, but that money bought great service and peace of mind.

Mp36 is done, and I'm still waiting for mp35 from pc?
That's bad comedy.

drifand
10th April 2017, 10:26 AM
Supply is only a pc problem. The 4 mp36 preordered from ami arrived last week. I have since posted those on to friends and they'll arrive at their next destination tomorrow. The 2 preordered from hlj are due this week.

Yeah i paid more than pc customers, but that money bought great service and peace of mind.

Mp36 is done, and I'm still waiting for mp35 from pc?
That's bad comedy.

dude we all know PC is slow no point comparing the obvious. If you however had a stock coming in by boat, I am most happy to hear it.

Other than that I only know one or two other sources that gives this piece at $260-$280 mark and I am also waiting on them. Amiami is at $290 without shipping.
Should I have 6 megatrons $1,740 and if you bought through PC at $220 each is at $1,320 < note I am aware per limit per customer, that is almost two free Megatrons of savings. Plus people not needing to worry about paper work. And excluding any rewards points if you had used.

I shall not debate about paper work if you may not require or decided to wing it.

Darkness
10th April 2017, 10:58 AM
dude we all know PC is slow no point comparing the obvious. If you however had a stocking coming in by boat, I am most happy to hear it.

Other than that I only know one or two other sources that gives this piece at $260-$280 mark and I am also waiting on them. Amiami is at $290 without shipping.
Should I have 6 megatrons $1,740 and if you bought through PC at $220 each is at $1,320 < note I am aware per limit per customer, that is almost two free Megatrons of savings. Plus people not needing to worry about paper work. And excluding any rewards points if you had used.

I shall not debate about paper work if you may not require or decided to wing it.

I'm not drawing comparisons on wait times or price. If money was my issue then i wouldn't be buying toys, or still be "happy to wait" with my hand stuck in the pc jar holding onto the banana. I'm pointing out that by not buying from pc meant i got my stock with no worries. No having to worry about future stock supplies months after pc still not having fulfilled, no having to double up, no having to try and sell the double, no sending emails and chasing my tail, no wondering if the remaining 70% to be fulfilled will be one batch or more, and if more, what batch I'm in. Preordered, released, paid, delivered, done. Got mp36 without any of the typical pc nonsense and it felt goooood.

I sorted the import permit, that's why i imported for friends.

drifand
10th April 2017, 11:17 AM
I'm not drawing comparisons on wait times or price. If money was my issue then i wouldn't be buying toys, or still be "happy to wait" with my hand stuck in the pc jar holding onto the banana. I'm pointing out that by not buying from pc meant i got my stock with no worries. No having to worry about future stock supplies months after pc still not having fulfilled, no having to double up, no having to try and sell the double, no sending emails and chasing my tail, no wondering if the remaining 70% to be fulfilled will be one batch or more, and if more, what batch I'm in. Preordered, released, paid, delivered, done. Got mp36 without any of the typical pc nonsense and it felt goooood.

I sorted the import permit, that's why i imported for friends.

so why are you here? Shouldn't you be leaving feedback on Amiami or Hlj? lol
Not having a go, just stating the obvious here. I think everyone knows you can get your items faster just not cheaper. Just saying there isn't much point adding salt to this. You didn't buy mp-36 here so kinda defeats the purpose of posting it here honestly.

Is pretty much I can bet I can buy one mp-36 and have it shipped here to me now and transform it 20 times and pc's piece has not arrived, ur yeah duh we know that. but can I buy one at $250 delivered? I like to know. As that would be a good price.

OptimusNerd
10th April 2017, 11:23 AM
but can I buy one at $250 delivered? I like to know. As that would be a good price.

Ah, you must have upgraded to express shipping :)

Wasn't PC's price $219 (shipped, plebe queue)

drifand
10th April 2017, 11:26 AM
Ah, you must have upgraded to express shipping :)

Wasn't PC's price $219 (shipped, plebe queue)

there isn't any express shipping for PC for Megs.
I only stated $250 as a price point where I would buy as an alternative store.
I am aware PC sold at $220.

OptimusNerd
10th April 2017, 11:27 AM
there isn't any express shipping for PC for Megs.
I only stated $250 as a price point where I would buy as an alternative store.
I am aware PC sold at $220.

Ah fair point, there was that "this has to go via ground shipment" thing.

iscreamonstars
10th April 2017, 11:48 AM
Not having a go, just stating the obvious here. I think everyone knows you can get your items faster just not cheaper. Just saying there isn't much point adding salt to this. You didn't buy mp-36 here so kinda defeats the purpose of posting it here honestly.

Is pretty much I can bet I can buy one mp-36 and have it shipped here to me now and transform it 20 times and pc's piece has not arrived, ur yeah duh we know that. but can I buy one at $250 delivered? I like to know. As that would be a good price.

Yet you haven't posted feedback lately either just defending PC when people are obviously disappointed with service.

Raider
10th April 2017, 11:52 AM

Yet you haven't posted feedback lately either just defending PC when people are obviously disappointed with service.

Comments like this don't help anyone. This will only result in this thread being locked again. Feedback only please people.

Just noticed PC's website appears to be down.

Darkness
10th April 2017, 11:52 AM

It was more of a comment for dannyboy worrying about pc getting in stock for mp36. I bought 6 from two different stores in Japan, avoided pc and look how that turned out. Stock to fulfill preorders is rarely issue when buying from stores that are managed properly.

I left feedback for ami last week

If i was going to jump on this thread to rub salt, then i would've previously done the same for sovereign, grump, slick, and a multitude of other purchases I've received from elsewhere weeks and months ago that users here are still waiting for.

drifand
10th April 2017, 11:54 AM

Whats there to defend when is obvious? Why not have everyone just post their hlj, NY, Amiami and Robotkindom, and BBTS whatever here?
I have feedback, heres one, I am waiting for an email which they replied on Friday. Now how about you give a feedback?

1AZRAEL1
10th April 2017, 11:56 AM
Not drawing comparisons, yet posts comparisons :rolleyes:

iscreamonstars
10th April 2017, 11:57 AM
Still waiting on MP Ramjet and over the lies about when i will get it including my last email in December, also MP Grapple and Cheetor, two MMC products plus Has TR Sixshot and g2 prime and g1 megs.

1AZRAEL1
10th April 2017, 12:01 PM
Comments like this don't help anyone. This will only result in this thread being locked again. Feedback only please people.

Just noticed PC's website appears to be down.

Oh no watch the panic start ;)

drifand
10th April 2017, 12:04 PM
Still waiting on MP Ramjet and over the lies about when i will get it including my last email in December, also MP Grapple and Cheetor, two MMC products plus Has TR Sixshot and g2 prime and g1 megs.

I be a bit concern about Ramjet, honestly i grew tired waiting and resorted to a store credit and I have ordered other item and if PC did not give you an ETA, I suggest asking a refund or store credit and sourcing this elsewhere when it can be bought Under $250ish

drifand
10th April 2017, 12:06 PM
Oh no watch the panic start ;)

it will be on facebook first. I just went into my account like 1hr ago.

xlojnr
10th April 2017, 12:27 PM

I believe what drifand is trying to say is that your post is just confirming what everyone has been saying for a while now - since people started complaining about the wait times (i.e. if you want it faster and don't mind paying more, go elsewhere). So he doesn't see the need for you to reiterate the point in the way that you did.

There are some issues that have been brought up within the last week that I had differing opinions on based on my experiences (i.e. feedback on the issues mentioned) and would like to share:

1) the PC customer survey: People call it useless, self-serving and insulting. PC have already stated that they will not be changing their business model, as previous surveys asking for customer's feedback (i.e. the type of survey you wanted this survey to be) have already told PC that most people didn't mind the wait times in exchange for the low prices. I saw this survey and thought that it was more a chance for PC to find out how many of their customers actually understood the business model.

Personal perception of average order size, how fast things get snapped up once listed, how PC receive their stock, and the benefits (price) and drawbacks (delivery time) of doing your shopping at PC will affect your level of angst as you wait for your product after world-wide release.

e.g. If you ordered the day after listing and expect to be in 1st batch, you're likely mistaken and will be left fuming as you hear of others receiving their orders while you wait for the 2nd batch to come in via boat, months later.

What I am hoping is that if this survey reveals to PC that alot of their customer base doesn't understand the business model, that this information will be made crystal clear on their website FAQ or T&C section.

Personally, I didn't think that it was meant to be condescending, at worst I thought that some "questions" actually tried to include an educational or thought provoking aspect for customers who weren't already familiar with the business model, and were just worded poorly (such as the "why do you think PC are able to provide the lowest prices..." question), which made it sound rude. I didn't think that it was useless, as I believe the survey wasn't designed to help PC change their model based on customer feedback, but rather help PC gauge just how well their business model was understood by their customers.

2. People talking about waiting for delivery of order when paid for at x date: I don't believe this should be a factor in your consideration of how long you've waited. PC used a pre-pay method for preorders. This is to ensure that they can run a robust business. By taking funds on date of order, they ensure that they have/can pay for the invoice of goods from their suppliers. TFI ran a pay-when-released business and went under as people who had committed to pre-ordering cancelled their orders before release, as they had no funds tied up in the order, leaving TFI to foot the bill. That along with shifting exchange rates (quoting an AUD price on listing date, and paying for your shipment when a preorder is released without hedging currency risk), led to their major issues.

PC are smaller in scale (and therefore don't have the working capital) than the companies who can offer pay-when-released options (such as AMIAMI), and AMIAMI doesn't run forex risk. I see the paying on order point as necessary for them to eliminate their business risks. If people start cancelling preorders and getting refunds from PC, that could leave them in a similar position to TFI - however I believe that the price they got the product in for, and the demand for the items ordered, will mean that PC will be able to sell the stock on soon after it gets delivered, recouping their cost and avoiding a TFI scenario.

Having said that, and knowing that it's how they operate, it's now our decision as consumers to still order that way. Even though you may hate that you paid up "a year ago", you decided to prepay for a pre-order where ETAs could shift. And so saying that you have been waiting for that year just seems irrelevant to me.

The people who compare wait times to world-wide release of product (e.g. I see people stating that they are waiting on BC grump/slick, or FT Grinder when they have only just been released world-wide and there have been no reports that PC have even received their stock...): This method should be used when comparing PC to other retailers when deciding who to buy from, and as many people point out, if you want product faster, you should buy from other retailers.

But if you know about PC's stock acquisition methods, I believe that trying to compare delivery dates with other retailers is again not really valid, due to differing suppliers and shipping methods from said suppliers (btw, this is also why I believe PC issued the survey, to understand people's knowledge of the operating model, and therefore gauge who would be comparing delivery time with retailers who do not operate the same way).

The people who compare wait times to when other PC customers received their product: this is the way I do it personally. And even then I base it on when I placed my pre-order. I have found that since I play the refresh game at the time of listing, I receive my order as soon as PC have received their stock - and I am satisfied with that. If I order a day after, I pretty much assume that I won't see it for months after PC customers start receiving theirs, but I know its coming. As far as I know Ramjet (and now that one report on FT Kickback) are the only items which were refunded due to non-supply and Ramjet was due to a supplier backtracking on their agreement.

What I've witnessed is that Takara MP and UniteWarriors supplied to PC (1st shipment) tends to be within a month of world-wide release.
Their Fanstoys supplier/items appear to lag worldwide release by quite some time.

3. Email responses from PC: PC have consistently stated that even though the new customer service team is in place, they still need to work through a backlog of emails, and that they are approximately a month behind. This seems to align with people's reports on when they submitted emails and the replies they have received. I cannot fathom why PC would want to implement a policy of store credits for late responses in the future. To me this simply encourages behaviour (such as mass spamming of singular issues, or constant/repeat submissions asking questions about information that could be found elsewhere) which would not be conducive to the aim of being able to answer all queries (esp. legitimate queries) within a suitable timeframe. I cringe at the task faced to clear the backlog whenever I hear people stating that they had submitted x number of queries as it hadn't been answered within 30 days (the stated backlog time by PC), or complaining about issues that have already been explained previously (e.g. people complaining about the 48 hour response guarantee not being upheld -
demonstrating a lack of time spent (by the customer) finding the solution which has been published previously before submitting a comment/query with forums/PC). As someone mentioned earlier, this only exacerbates the issue.

4. PC weekly updates. Some may be copy/paste jobs, but PC have stated that they update about the 4 most asked about products from each range. So to me, that just reinforces the view above that some people are just firing off emails asking for updates on things or issues that have already been communicated. When PC say that product X should arrive in April and people start asking for updates on the first day of the month, I feel sorry for the people at PC who have to spend time responding. Of course they are going to cut and paste the previous response.

People also seem to believe that PC should know where their shipments are and when their shipments will arrive at all times. I personally believe that it would be feasible for PC to know the following major events:
- suppliers ETA for product (which I believe they list on site and I know will be subject to delay).
- date which supplier sends shipment to PC
- date which PC receives shipment
- date which PC starts sending out product

And I believe that their brief updates and website listings cover that.

Could they be a bit clearer? Sure - but I tend to understand them (e.g. when PC say out of stock they mean that they don't have units in their own warehouse, but that they will still have shipments from other suppliers trickling in).

Are some of the copy/pastes irrelevant due to stated timeframes already elapsing? Yes - but I also believe that is the case due to them trying to be too fancy with their updates and with giving expected dates/timeframes that they have no control over.

They should make the updates standardised. I mean, a common complaint was about the comment "shipments expected throughout Jan, Feb, March" or something to that effect. Shipments could be delayed. The march shipment could have been expected 31 March but was delayed til 7 April, so PC wrote on 3 April with whatever information they had (expected date 31 March).

I believe they should have standard comments like:
1. ETA from supplier XX/XX/17. Waiting for supplier to ship product.
2. Supplier shipped product XX/XX/17. Waiting for product to arrive.
3. Product arrived XX/XX/17. Posting to customers. <-- this is where other customers said they would like to know % posted, or even "up to ordered date XX have been posted" updates. I think the % comment is useless (as you don't know what % you were in), and the other update is good, but may take lots of additional time/manpower to track properly.

And just copy/paste those 3 for each product until the product reaches the next phase of the distribution.

Anyways, apologies for the long and possibly disjointed post, I don't have as much time or desire as I used to to read over every single forum post and respond regularly, so this was a collection of thoughts I had collected and finally felt compelled to share/inflict upon everyone else.

drifand
10th April 2017, 01:17 PM
oh update, my email from Friday has just responded, but take note this isn't related to a query, but an order. Hopefully they get things sorted for their website.

Darkness
10th April 2017, 01:29 PM
Since stock supply was brought up, I was simply pointing out in my first comment that unlike pc, stock is rarely an issue when a preorder is made at a japanese store, and used my recent mp36 purchase as an example.

drifand
10th April 2017, 01:38 PM
Since stock supply was brought up, I was simply pointing out in my first comment that unlike pc, stock is rarely an issue when a preorder is made at a japanese store, and used my recent mp36 purchase as an example.

Japan stores get their stock straight and well before PC does. TT mall does not exist in Australia, if that is so we have a big fat valid complaint. Yes I do agree, if you want fast and no fuss buy Japan stores. I even doubt you need to email any of the stores because they should send them out within 3 days when an item is released. However Japan stores lack 3p products.

Darkness
10th April 2017, 01:58 PM
Japan stores get their stock straight and well before PC does. TT mall does not exist in Australia, if that is so we have a big fat valid complaint. Yes I do agree, if you want fast and no fuss buy Japan stores. I even doubt you need to email any of the stores because they should send them out within 3 days when an item is released. However Japan stores lack 3p products.

Of course jp stores get tt product before pc, that's a given.

How many times has a jp store failed to fulfill an order for you? They've never failed me, and the possibilty of it happening has never crossed my mind, and that's my point.

China for 3p. Nothing but good experiences there too.

drifand
10th April 2017, 02:46 PM
PC has not failed any of my orders, They have been rather slow this year but that's it. But I cant say the same for you, so I do understand it you are not happy if they stuffed up your order.

I have one failed order from Ny and one failed order from HLJ.

My Ramjet was on my request to cancel as I could obtain one at $10 more, I took the opportunity to take a store credit and I bought other stuff. Till date they did not say they are no longer to uphold Ramjet promise or anything.

Would like to see their update today.

1AZRAEL1
10th April 2017, 02:51 PM
HLJ have buggered up an order for me through a friend. He ordered 2 Ginrai for him and someone, I asked him to order another for me and so did. But when it came to payment request from them, it disappeared. So I missed out and had to source elsewhere. But not everywhere is perfect. PC have yet to disappoint me and always had my order come through. Guess we all experience differently and have different expectations

Ploughmans Lunch
10th April 2017, 05:06 PM
received an email regarding a refund from 8/3. So we're a month off now.

XMan
10th April 2017, 06:11 PM
oh update, my email from Friday has just responded, but take note this isn't related to a query, but an order. Hopefully they get things sorted for their website.

received an email regarding a refund from 8/3. So we're a month off now.

I don't understand this - how are they choosing to reply to emails?

drifand
10th April 2017, 07:47 PM
I don't understand this - how are they choosing to reply to emails?

Simple mine isn't a query. Is more of an order. Invoice so to speak.
You can criticise that they sure know how to take money as opposed to refunds?
But not my call, not defending anything.

XMan
10th April 2017, 08:37 PM
You can criticise that they sure know how to take money as opposed to refunds?
But not my call, not defending anything.

Has nothing to do with my question, but, ahhh, thanks, sort of.

Raider
10th April 2017, 11:38 PM
Has nothing to do with my question, but, ahhh, thanks, sort of.

We think it's date order but no confirmation. Drifand was merely pointing out that they responded to his email, I assume a request for a invoice, within a couple days and so invoice emails are being responded to quickly.

XMan
11th April 2017, 06:20 AM
Oh ok cool, thanks man!

Dimi194
11th April 2017, 06:55 AM
An interesting observation re: the weekly updates, curious that as soon as a stated ETA goes past that item is no longer featured in the list (which seems bizarre and I feel more people would email about it when ETA slips).

In this case TR Voyagers and Sixshot were due December/January/February 'End of March' according to the first few posts but since then the listing has vanished, and I haven't heard anyone having received either.
Their website says April for the voyagers though so :o:o

llamatron
11th April 2017, 08:35 AM
Same for liokaiser and wave 3 TR deluxes (waiting on both...)

Trent
11th April 2017, 08:37 AM
An interesting observation re: the weekly updates, curious that as soon as a stated ETA goes past that item is no longer featured in the list (which seems bizarre and I feel more people would email about it when ETA slips).

In this case TR Voyagers and Sixshot were due December/January/February 'End of March' according to the first few posts but since then the listing has vanished, and I haven't heard anyone having received either.
Their website says April for the voyagers though so :o:o

Same for SG Optimus. The final batch was due in "end of March".

Jellico
11th April 2017, 10:58 AM
On a completely different topic, how do you turn a cancelled order into usable store credit?

I have the cancelled order sitting in my account history but when I try and buy something it just goes through the normal payment system with no sign of credit.

Any ideas?

drifand
11th April 2017, 11:27 AM
On a completely different topic, how do you turn a cancelled order into usable store credit?

I have the cancelled order sitting in my account history but when I try and buy something it just goes through the normal payment system with no sign of credit.

Any ideas?

Send email to cservice@premiumcollect.com.au, quoting your cancelled order no. and stating which item you like the credit used on. I suggest picking an item that fully uses all the credit and not partial. If your cancelled order is an over $100 item you paid, please remind them shipping should be free as you already entitled to it. They made that mistake on mine but I did not pull a fuss.

Jellico
11th April 2017, 12:32 PM
Send an email.:D

So I guess using it for a wild spend on a MP in the hour it comes out isn't a great idea.

What is the problem with partial spends?

drifand
11th April 2017, 01:02 PM
Send an email.:D

So I guess using it for a wild spend on a MP in the hour it comes out isn't a great idea.

What is the problem with partial spends?

harder to keep track. Personally is better to get it done and dusted than have outstanding partials.

Smint
11th April 2017, 02:24 PM
Just got a shipping notice for Figuarts Marshmallow Man ordered over the weekend in case ppl were wondering.

hYpNoS
11th April 2017, 11:43 PM
This is starting to remind me of a case with another proxy type seller I once used, gentei kits (for those who buy gundam models, this is where you got the online exclusives, much like pc and the takara mall exclusives).

He was a one man operation who occasionally got his family to help bundle up orders, at one point he was quite fast keeping up with orders but then he had to LIMIT sales intake because the geniuses at bandai limited his ordering quantities, he went from almost store like orders to essentially customer orders, least in his updates he informed everyone what was happening and those who got caught up (like myself) got quick prompt refunds, never had to wait longer than the month the item was due however.

Makes me wonder how exactly gets their stock, unlike gentei kits (which runs in japan so once local stock is sourced its shipped straight out) pc have to wait for theirs to come from japan/hong kong to them back in australia.

Was there any info on this, are they limited to customer quantities and just sending their stuff by boat to us back home, because...that would explain why we seem to always be waiting, only problem means their sales volume must be too high for it to run quickly...perhaps pc needs more staff overseas sending stock over if that's the case.

From my experience and from some in this thread say it seems the hassle isn't so bad with S.H figurarts, one of mine came in right on the expected month, yet tf's also due then...still not here.

I'm just generally curious, they keep giving us updates that don't stick, yet no full (from what I can see) explanation why it takes so long?

Don't mind me, Still waiting on primal, cheetor, and the last 2 UW sets, along side other things which aren't a problem...yet

DarkHyren
12th April 2017, 01:42 AM
If I recall PC said their supplier for some items is in the US so for those it means the items take the slow boat from China to the US then the slow boat from the US to Australia

drifand
12th April 2017, 03:36 PM
update, friend of mine got a reply saying Thrust mp is due this month. I hope this goes well for her.

I feel PC should cut back their stock if huge volumes are slowing down the process and angering too many but that's their call. As longas they allocated to VIPs and have a manageable volume that speed things up a little would be better than trying to satisfy many.

1AZRAEL1
12th April 2017, 04:28 PM
Well with enough people becoming dissatisfied with their service, I'm sure the order numbers will drop

Koroboo
12th April 2017, 04:38 PM
No notice about Thrust, or from my email about Thrust. Here's hoping I'm in that 'limited number' getting fulfilled out of April.

That's my first order and I haven't yet had a single order fulfilled from PC yet, it's a shame as I don't have any experience to feel confident yet - though I want to be.

Verno
13th April 2017, 07:20 AM
March 16th:

By now, you must be aware that within fan circles, you have an appalling reputation when it comes to communication with customers. Your weekly Friday posts on facebook do little to calm the ire of fans.

Masterpiece Cheetor has been available for weeks now from other stores, but because of the lack of communication from you, I don’t know when I’ll be receiving mine. Your website says March/April. Well there’s a 60 day window with no actual guarantee.

Lift your game or you are going to lose customers.

April 12th:

Hi Chris,

We sincerely apologize for the delay. We would wish to inform you that your order for the Takara Tomy MP-34 Cheetor will be available by the end of April.

Regards,
Customer Service

-----------

Should I consider that progress?

Trent
13th April 2017, 08:11 AM
Consider it progress when you get a shipping notification.

OptimusNerd
13th April 2017, 09:41 AM
Well there’s a 60 day window with no actual guarantee.

I understand the frustration, but since when was there ever a guarantee other than "you will get your product" ?

Verno
13th April 2017, 09:57 AM
I understand the frustration, but since when was there ever a guarantee other than "you will get your product" ?
Am I not to take a company at their word? Especially when other stores were already shipping the item?

OptimusNerd
13th April 2017, 10:10 AM
Am I not to take a company at their word? Especially when other stores were already shipping the item?

Disclaimer: I'm not defending PC, I'm just playing devil's advocate.

What word is being breached here? They provide estimated time of arrival, with disclaimers that these are likely to change. I've been buying long enough now that I expect a minimum of 2-3 months delay from release, and I'm pleasantly surprised when they beat that, and annoyed when they don't.

Other stores always, always, ALWAYS ship first.

Yes, communication is far from perfect but is improving. I do start to wonder whether the excellent pricing they get from suppliers makes them bottom of the rank for every figure, meaning they get fulfillment last and it often stretches out to ridiculously long time frames as their sales have grown.

Anyway, there's no word to be had here. It's basically a best guess coming from a business.