PDA

View Full Version : Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

Borgeman
13th April 2017, 10:15 AM
Yes, communication is far from perfect but is improving. I do start to wonder whether the excellent pricing they get from suppliers makes them bottom of the rank for every figure, meaning they get fulfillment last and it often stretches out to ridiculously long time frames as their sales have grown.

You know, thats not a bad point.
Reminds me of a deal Big W used to have years ago (perhaps they still do? dunno) where they would get a lower price to buy their stuff, but they were put down the pecking order as a consequence.

Verno
13th April 2017, 10:21 AM
Disclaimer: I'm not defending PC, I'm just playing devil's advocate.

What word is being breached here? They provide estimated time of arrival, with disclaimers that these are likely to change. I've been buying long enough now that I expect a minimum of 2-3 months delay from release, and I'm pleasantly surprised when they beat that, and annoyed when they don't.

Other stores always, always, ALWAYS ship first.

Yes, communication is far from perfect but is improving. I do start to wonder whether the excellent pricing they get from suppliers makes them bottom of the rank for every figure, meaning they get fulfillment last and it often stretches out to ridiculously long time frames as their sales have grown.

Anyway, there's no word to be had here. It's basically a best guess coming from a business.
So when April comes and goes and I still haven't received my Cheetor, despite the fact that both the date on their website and the date given directly to me via email correspondence has lapsed, I'm supposed to just shrug it off? Shrug it off, when others have been enjoying the Cheetor's for over a month?

No. That's not good enough. They have to be held to account. Their word has to mean something otherwise all trust is lost.

If they're having trouble sourcing stock, just say so. Honesty goes a long way. But there is a complete lack of it from PC.

OptimusNerd
13th April 2017, 10:22 AM
You know, thats not a bad point.

This is total conjecture and not based on any information I've read/heard... but I think it's very likely.

If you're a supplier that agrees to sell to reseller #1 at (low) price X 6 months before release, and closer to actual release you realize you can sell that batch to reseller #2 for X+30% *now*... and just tell reseller #1 that they'll have to wait (er, "I'm having a hard time sourcing the stock").

Sure, if you're reseller #1 you might know you're being screwed over, but at the price agreed you're not going to find another supplier to do the deal now.

I mean, hopefully relationships build over time and this isn't an issue with regular supply chains.

drifand
13th April 2017, 10:29 AM
So when April comes and goes and I still haven't received my Cheetor, despite the fact that both the date on their website and the date given directly to me via email correspondence has lapsed, I'm supposed to just shrug it off? Shrug it off, when others have been enjoying the Cheetor's for over a month?

No. That's not good enough. They have to be held to account. Their word has to mean something otherwise all trust is lost.

If they're having trouble sourcing stock, just say so. Honesty goes a long way. But there is a complete lack of it from PC.

They may not have difficulty getting stock but it appears you may not have the patience to wait for the stock. PC can stated end April but if the stock has not arrived, its not within their control. I am sure you are aware people are still waiting on Primal and inferno, so perhaps take a breather and as much as you hate it etc....is basically wait. Face it even if PC makes it this April, I am sure you are convinced to order elsewhere for more up to speed stock arrivals.

Verno
13th April 2017, 10:33 AM
They may not have difficulty getting stock but it appears you may not have the patience to wait for the stock. PC can stated end April but if the stock has not arrived, its not within their control. I am sure you are aware people are still waiting on Primal and inferno, so perhaps take a breather and as much as you hate it etc....is basically wait. Face it even if PC makes it this April, I am sure you are convinced to order elsewhere for more up to speed stock arrivals.
You're right, I'm barely on the chart when comes to being hard done by. But when did it become okay to receive such poor customer service?

OptimusNerd
13th April 2017, 10:34 AM
But when did it become okay to receive such poor customer service?

It's never been OK, but some people are willing to accept trade-offs for $$, loyalty programs, etc.

Some are not.

Gutsman Heavy
13th April 2017, 12:32 PM
And here I am waiting for my Optimus Primal that I was told will ship Dec 2016. PC have serious problems, at what point does it turn to theft/scam? I'll lose my mind if I get Cheetor before Primal.

Borgeman
13th April 2017, 12:46 PM
This is total conjecture and not based on any information I've read/heard... but I think it's very likely.

I know its conjecture, but its a good thought, and logically fits their stuation quite well.

I do think that it would be more likely that they've secured Big W style deals in advance, rather than their suppliers pushing them down the list after the orders are secured, as the suppliers would be just as bad as PC (and tbh if they were getting screwed, PC could/would have used that as an excuse).

Raider
13th April 2017, 03:00 PM
And here I am waiting for my Optimus Primal that I was told will ship Dec 2016. PC have serious problems, at what point does it turn to theft/scam? I'll lose my mind if I get Cheetor before Primal.

There has not been any documented instances of PC refusing to refund money for a pre-order that I am aware of. Yes there are issues with PC responding to emails for requests to provide refunds but I think it is a stretch to start using the words theft and scam.

Everyone should remember, that you are pre-ordering an item with an ESTIMATED delivery date. Yes these have been on the market for a LONG time and you can feel annoyed about the delay but keep in mind there was no guarantee on when it would be received and they do seem to be ultimately delivering.

iscreamonstars
13th April 2017, 03:21 PM
"they do seem to be ultimately delivering" So where's my MP Ramjet then even tho they said i would have it by xmas and it's now April.

Raider
13th April 2017, 03:28 PM
"they do seem to be ultimately delivering" So where's my MP Ramjet then even tho they said i would have it by xmas and it's now April.

I said ultimately, not timely or within estimated delivery dates. Don't get me wrong, I am still waiting a lot more than most people, but I also trade it off against the low prices I am paying.

OptimusNerd
13th April 2017, 03:58 PM

Ramjet was a f*ck of a situation, and they realized that. I think they'd be happier if most people took the refund/credit offer, but they have promised to fulfill. I don't know how much faith I have in any timelines, as they're reliant on a supplier scrounging up units at this point - and I don't know how likely it is unless there's a re-issue announced.

Jetfire in the sky
13th April 2017, 05:58 PM
Ramjet was a f*ck of a situation, and they realized that. I think they'd be happier if most people took the refund/credit offer.

I think this is a good point and one that some of us going bananas should find some solace in. MP's tend to go up over time so it would be harder for them to get late allocations at a cheap plrice from Tak/Tom or Hasbro because the distributors are the ones who make the decisions where items go, I'm guessing PC are well down that chain, so what happens when items get sold from one mob to another? Everyone adds their cut. So unless PC is in the top five of sellers they won't be getting much, and perhaps they may get what the secondary (and later down the line) distributors can't sell. Interestingly PC many months ago said they are one of the players that gets to "sit" at the Tak/Tom table, somehow I don't think that was entirely true, much like a lot of their statements; but one thing I do sense is they don't plan on going out of business anytime soon, so offering refunds is a smart way to go.

danny-boy
13th April 2017, 06:44 PM
For f-cks sake yet another week goes by without a shipping notice or an answer to my email. This sh-t is getting old.

Raider
13th April 2017, 07:51 PM
I swear the only useful thing coming from this thread lately is the boost to our post numbers :p

OptimusNerd
13th April 2017, 08:33 PM
I swear the only useful thing coming from this thread lately is the boost to our post numbers :p

Damn, the secret's out!

Tober
13th April 2017, 08:47 PM
The thing that perhaps gets to me the most is that they have always had good prices, with a delay. However, up until a year ago they weren't anywhere near this slow. It used to only be two to three weeks, now it's months.

Something changed. :mad:

Raider
13th April 2017, 09:18 PM
The thing that perhaps gets to me the most is that they have always had good prices, with a delay. However, up until a year ago they weren't anywhere near this slow. It used to only be two to three weeks, now it's months.

Something changed. :mad:

I agree. What changed was their volume. They went from a relatively small customer base to a huge base within a few months.

hYpNoS
14th April 2017, 05:33 AM
I agree. What changed was their volume. They went from a relatively small customer base to a huge base within a few months.

And with only an increase in Customer service staff, they need to consider using faster shipping method FROM THEIR SOURCE to us, I'd be happier paying a bit more at this point...as it stands I'm literally ready to jump ship to my old suppliers of plastic crack.

I gotten lucky enough to get my ramjet on time and most of everything else but can't believe a mass produced mp like primal and cheetor are delayed so heavily, what is their proxy doing, buying stuff and keeping them at a warehouse until pc says "ok we got it send the next 6 random items now", if I knew the situation pc was exactly in (and not just our whining) I'd be a bit more comfortable.

I just hope at least my dirge arrives on time...had to sneak his pre-order during a work "break" and I surely hope I was one of the first 50 or so people...but I'm dreaming.

Lets just hope come the 15th things start moving, we know they're still sending stuff, just not the stuff we went there for it seems.

Darkness
14th April 2017, 09:08 AM

To grow has been scotts intention the whole time. Unfortunately he did this with no foresight. Throwing out cheapest prices, energon rewards, coupons, vouchers, free shipping, competitions, you know, all the shiny stuff that easily attracts customers, yet never gave any thought to how he'd service those customers when their numbers grew and assumed we'd be happy waiting indefinitely in the dark.

If he wants to keep going the route of cheapest prices, worst service, then he'd best change his business name to budget collectables.

Still waiting for grapple 😴

OptimusNerd
14th April 2017, 01:43 PM
If he wants to keep going the route of cheapest prices, worst service, then he'd best change his business name to budget collectables.

Still waiting for grapple 😴

Ha. I'd actually be OK with a name change to BudgetCollectables!

Is Grapple the only thing you're waiting on?

drifand
14th April 2017, 02:14 PM
Budget collectables sounds good. Lol

I think they should just cut back but that's my opinion, otherwise even loyal customers may get tired waiting.

Civic Bossman
14th April 2017, 03:52 PM
I wouldnt mind waiting if they stuck to their ETAs. While I understand my delays dont go anywhere near other peoples, Im waiting on Badcube Sunsurge and Slick, which were originally due August, then via email December, then late January, then via Facebook March/April. It makes you wonder whether they just reply to shut you up?

OptimusNerd
14th April 2017, 06:20 PM
I wouldnt mind waiting if they stuck to their ETAs. While I understand my delays dont go anywhere near other peoples, Im waiting on Badcube Sunsurge and Slick, which were originally due August, then via email December, then late January, then via Facebook March/April. It makes you wonder whether they just reply to shut you up?

Don't know about the Sunsurge reissue, but Slick was only released... When? I'm pretty sure it was this year, but was it before/after CNY?

I guess they should be more pro-active about letting customers know about general figure delays that have nothing to do with PC. I suspect that they think most collectors stay abreast of this info and they don't need to update website ETA. I know I do, but I expect not everyone does. There's a person on Facebook saying that he paid $1000 for a figure that was due in December, and he's pissed that he's still waiting. In reality PC hasn't informed him that said figure is delayed globally and hasn't been released to anyone yet.

Edit: looks like some shops started getting grump/slick in mid-Jan but BC themselves posted that most shipments weren't going out until after CNY, so early-mid Feb is really when the "clock started" for seeing how long PC takes to deliver these.

DarkHyren
14th April 2017, 06:37 PM
To grow has been scotts intention the whole time. Unfortunately he did this with no foresightAgreed, growth is one thing but to do so at the expense of your original/local customers just to be a player on the world stage is unacceptable.
As I recall the original premise was this was to be an alternative for Aussies to get toys at a good price from a local.
Since the Americans already have options for cheap products with fast reliable delivery there's hardly a need to provide for them.
If expanding to cater to US customers has caused this much delay to the local ones IMO they need to ditch the worldwide options, as I mentioned it's not like other customers have no local options.
Yeah I know, from a business standpoint etc etc etc but a business also knows that it's smart to keep their long term original customers happy, even if it means they need to turn down future clients.

There's a person on Facebook saying that he paid $1000 for a figure that was due in December, and he's pissed that he's still waiting. In reality PC hasn't informed him that said figure is delayed globally and hasn't been released to anyone yetWhich is yet another issue, if a figure is delayed at all they need to reach out to all customers that ordered it and tell them, not just provide a snapshot update that only mentions the most asked about products

XMan
14th April 2017, 07:33 PM
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa340/gantz3/Capture_zpspde5vycl.png (http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/gantz3/media/Capture_zpspde5vycl.png.html)

I don't know, could this be what BC are focusing on at the moment?

ChlorHex
14th April 2017, 08:50 PM
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa340/gantz3/Capture_zpspde5vycl.png (http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/gantz3/media/Capture_zpspde5vycl.png.html)

I don't know, could this be what BC are focusing on at the moment?

I haven't had major issues with PC as I'm usually a patient man.
However, if they're aiming to go global and not address local issues that still exists... I guarantee you that I'll pull out any further business with them.
AND I'm part of the silent supportive lot of buyers.

drifand
14th April 2017, 09:32 PM
$1000 fig has to be ultimetal ultra Magnus which action toys themselves do not even cared to update their customer and it may be due in may.

laproblematique
15th April 2017, 08:25 AM
If you think we overreact about P.C's lack of responses and update, wait until the Yanks (who pride themselves on their customer service) experience it first hand. No way will they accept P.C in its current state.

I received a response the other day, felt like I was living in Bizzarro world as the response did not match the question I asked at all - has anybody else had this experience? :confused:

drifand
15th April 2017, 09:45 AM
If you think we overreact about P.C's lack of responses and update, wait until the Yanks (who pride themselves on their customer service) experience it first hand. No way will they accept P.C in its current state.

I received a response the other day, felt like I was living in Bizzarro world as the response did not match the question I asked at all - has anybody else had this experience? :confused:

I did , example asking two questions and they skipped the second one so is like I have to send two queries seperate. Well we seen united airlines, perhaps is over orders. I still have faith they will deliver goods just not in a timely manner.

Technically they should clear back log after this weekend

ZoonMaster5000
15th April 2017, 10:59 AM

I haven't had a email answered correctly since MP-11sw pre-order. I did get an email in response to my asking for some sort of update on my list of 17 items of which about 80% were released last year. But it just said we are looking into it and that was about 4 weeks ago now.

I've always found if they cant answer your email then they simply just don't answer it and leave you in the dark. If they want my business back then they need to be a bit more transparent with there ordering and shipping.

Megatran
18th April 2017, 01:28 PM
What's happening with the weekly FB updates? First, it was published on Friday, then moved to Monday ... now it's anyone's guess. A short message to let peeps know the weekly update has move to day 'X' oughtn't be too difficult I would have thought.

danny-boy
18th April 2017, 01:34 PM

I think we've just been accustomed to the Yanks outstanding customer service. Should we be surprised that an Aussie online store has the worst customer service imaginable?

I've always found if they cant answer your email then they simply just don't answer it and leave you in the dark.

That sounds about right for Premium Collectables. Bloody hopeless.

1AZRAEL1
18th April 2017, 02:27 PM
Weekly update probably today because yesterday was public holiday

drifand
18th April 2017, 03:10 PM
Weekly update probably today because yesterday was public holiday

Its kind of weird only because new items in stock are listed yesterday, so it technically feels like PC was working. well sort of.

OptimusNerd
18th April 2017, 03:11 PM
I'd just like to congratulate everyone on enjoying the long weekend and going a whole 72 hours without coming into this forum to do... anything.

drifand
19th April 2017, 08:44 PM
In stock item ordered on Friday and was shipped today arriving tomorrow.

Sadly these are not the items people are waiting for.

Ploughmans Lunch
19th April 2017, 09:10 PM
When was the 48 hour thing meant to begin? Asked for an update on the 3rd, have yet to receive a response.

Megatran
19th April 2017, 09:55 PM
When was the 48 hour thing meant to begin?
Once the customer enquiry backlog has been dealt with. :rolleyes:

Ploughmans Lunch
19th April 2017, 10:02 PM
Once all the customer enquiry backlog has been dealt with. :rolleyes:

Been a while now, hasn't it?

Ah well.

drifand
19th April 2017, 10:02 PM
Once all the customer enquiry backlog has been dealt with. :rolleyes:

Technically this was supposed to be after Easter break which is now?

Megatran
19th April 2017, 10:12 PM
Way back on 24 March ...

All emails and contacts still unresolved for this month will be first priority of the team and then we will starting our 48 hour promise, a reply to your query within 48 hours or a $20 store credit.

Ploughmans Lunch
19th April 2017, 10:40 PM
I don't understand PC's need to overcomplicate these sorts of things but hey, whatever.

hYpNoS
20th April 2017, 12:03 AM
Once the customer enquiry backlog has been dealt with. :rolleyes:

Can't be THAT badly built now, they responded to a query I made on March the 5th and answered it in April 3rd.

Really I just want my stuff sent out, anyone here got anything from them recently, at all?

I'm seeing megatrons turn on on ebay...one's on auction at $300 MINIMUM bid, I have a feeling he used someone else :rolleyes:

I won't be asking pc any more questions until next month unless I get my primal before then, I hope he still comes with that mace but I have doubts...

laproblematique
20th April 2017, 12:11 AM
Can't be THAT badly built now, they responded to a query I made on March the 5th and answered it in April 3rd.

Really I just want my stuff sent out, anyone here got anything from them recently, at all?

Only in stock items.

Transformers must be harder to import than alcohol in prohibition times!

spiderken17
20th April 2017, 06:35 AM
I am still waiting on Dirge, Grapple and Megatron. Not alot but this is the first time i have not had something sent out on the first lot. It doesn't bother me as long as i get it eventually within a reasonable timeframe. Like many, cancelling the order is not an option as things are sold out or very expensive elsewhere. It seems PC may have overextended. I hope they read all the opinions of the users on OTCA and take note of them as we would be alot of their core customers. Hopefully we have not ben forgotten at the expense of expanding, especially as PC go on about supporting their "loyal customer base" which we are a part of.

drifand
20th April 2017, 10:36 AM
I am still waiting on Dirge, Grapple and Megatron. Not alot but this is the first time i have not had something sent out on the first lot. It doesn't bother me as long as i get it eventually within a reasonable timeframe. Like many, cancelling the order is not an option as things are sold out or very expensive elsewhere. It seems PC may have overextended. I hope they read all the opinions of the users on OTCA and take note of them as we would be alot of their core customers. Hopefully we have not ben forgotten at the expense of expanding, especially as PC go on about supporting their "loyal customer base" which we are a part of.

yeah mate, I can be so call loyal till such, but it definitely changes any of my spending pattern I have with them. Their in stock items are done reasonably quick.

In some ways, I am not worried over Masterpieces. I know they will get reissued but it is a pain for pieces like exclusive seekers. As much as I order from TT mall, Hong Kong, Japan , Singapore and PC, I split my worries. But their latest performance in getting in stuff has definitely affected my decisions to buy stuff on pre-orders.

I thought I read somewhere that they should finish the March back log by the end of Easter.

laproblematique
20th April 2017, 11:04 AM
Received shipping notice for SG Optimus Prime. :)

OptimusNerd
20th April 2017, 11:10 AM
Just received shipping notice for Takara LG35 - Super Ginrai

Trent
20th April 2017, 12:04 PM
Looks like their monthly shipping container just arrived.

llamatron
20th April 2017, 12:06 PM
Shipping notice for wave 3 TR deluxes.

danny-boy
20th April 2017, 01:13 PM
I really don't want to wait for Megatron from PC. I'm prepared to buy MP-36 from an overseas retailer but what to do when PC finally comes through? I'll be stuck with an extra and I wouldn't feel comfortable selling a toy gun online. I don't want an extra one but I'm tired of waiting and hoping for PC to come through. What a dilemma. First world problems at it's finest.

ampoldj
20th April 2017, 01:26 PM
Looks like their monthly shipping container just arrived.

Got shipping notice for my Cheetor, now hopefully Grapple is not far away :rolleyes:

Ploughmans Lunch
20th April 2017, 01:27 PM
I really don't want to wait for Megatron from PC. I'm prepared to buy MP-36 from an overseas retailer but what to do when PC finally comes through? I'll be stuck with an extra and I wouldn't feel comfortable selling a toy gun online. I don't want an extra one but I'm tired of waiting and hoping for PC to come through. What a dilemma. First world problems at it's finest.

Find a friend in QLD or SA or WA who's comfortable to take yr burden from you.

I mean you COULD do that, I don't recommend it, but that'd be yr options.

Raider
20th April 2017, 01:29 PM
Received shipping notice for SG Optimus Prime. :)

Same here :D Hope I get Ginrai and Cheetor too!

Krayt
20th April 2017, 01:38 PM
Got shipping notice for my Cheetor, now hopefully Grapple is not far away :rolleyes:

order no?

danny-boy
20th April 2017, 01:49 PM
Find a friend in QLD or SA or WA who's comfortable to take yr burden from you.

I mean you COULD do that, I don't recommend it, but that'd be yr options.

Thanks. My inner voice is saying go slap yourself it's only a toy. There seems to be a bit of movement with shipping. I might wait and see if they've received their batch of mp-36 and if I'm one of the lucky ones in that first batch.

Ploughmans Lunch
20th April 2017, 01:51 PM
Ahhh I hope I get a whole bundle of stuff! Then I can stop burdening y'all.

MrTrick
20th April 2017, 03:21 PM
in case anyone was interested they responded to my email 1 month ago re the Prefect Effect Jinrai add on kit.
Apparently will arrive end of April.....

XMan
20th April 2017, 04:42 PM
OK I received a reply to today from my email sent beginning of March - I will be receiving a refund for an item they will no longer be getting.

They were courteous, apologised, ask for my bank details. Hope it wont take too long to receive.

ampoldj
20th April 2017, 04:54 PM
order no?

8539 MP Cheetor

DarkHyren
20th April 2017, 05:01 PM
OK I received a reply to today from my email sent beginning of March - I will be receiving a refund for an item they will no longer be getting.

They were courteous, apologised, ask for my bank details. Hope it wont take too long to receive.Sorry if I missed previous mention, what item was it?

XMan
20th April 2017, 05:02 PM
MMC R-15 Jaegertron

*edit - I did just take a look at the site and it says eta May.

Ah well the reviews weren't great anyway

drifand
20th April 2017, 05:06 PM
Thanks. My inner voice is saying go slap yourself it's only a toy. There seems to be a bit of movement with shipping. I might wait and see if they've received their batch of mp-36 and if I'm one of the lucky ones in that first batch.

Honestly you are looking at $320 vs $220 atm.

Your decision on extra pieces and to me is easy to sell off this piece. In fact you may even make a profit. lol

OptimusNerd
20th April 2017, 05:07 PM
MMC R-15 Jaegertron

Ah well the reviews weren't great anyway

Well I enquired a while back about some of the other MMC figures, noting that I know they've decided not to carry MMC figures in the future.

MMC R-15 Jaegertron
MMC R-21 Titanika

Answer I received was "Both items will be available in May."

Verno
20th April 2017, 05:08 PM
8539 MP Cheetor
Does your Cheetor come with the die-cast Primal statuette?

iscreamonstars
20th April 2017, 05:09 PM
Well i guess i won't be getting my MMC r15 Jagertron or cynicus either, then their's MP Ramget, pathetic business.

DarkHyren
20th April 2017, 05:23 PM
MMC R-15 Jaegertron

Ah well the reviews weren't great anywayCheers, that's not particularly surprising considering PC stated they wouldnt be carrying any more MMC stuff but it sucks for the customers that pre ordered MMC stuff and expected PC would actually get the items

OptimusNerd
20th April 2017, 05:25 PM
Cheers, that's not particularly surprising considering PC stated they wouldnt be carrying any more MMC stuff but it sucks for the customers that pre ordered MMC stuff and expected PC would actually get the items

I think they do expect to get them, eventually, but it seems they're happy to offer refunds if people want them (well, I'm assuming that based on these comments).

DarkHyren
20th April 2017, 05:31 PM
I think they do expect to get them, eventually, but it seems they're happy to offer refunds if people want them (well, I'm assuming that based on these comments).I was taking from XMan's original comment that he just asked when the item would come and they said sorry we wont be getting this item in after all, didnt see a mention of him asking for a refund just them saying here's a refund because we cant fill this order. I suppose time will tell

XMan
20th April 2017, 05:46 PM
I was taking from XMan's original comment that he just asked when the item would come and they said sorry we wont be getting this item in after all, didnt see a mention of him asking for a refund just them saying here's a refund because we cant fill this order. I suppose time will tell

I apologise, with the difficulties they were/are having in getting their MMC stock and by them offering a refund I assumed they would not be getting them in.

They didn't say they weren't. Sorry guys. To clarify further in my original email I asked if they didn't know when it would arrive I wanted a refund.

philby
20th April 2017, 08:17 PM
Hmm so I chanced sending an email about an order which has been partially fulfilled in Feb but all items were due in Dec and im waiting on 2 more. They have not been mentioned in the FB updates. That was on the 7th of this month and no reply yet. So they are still going through old emails I guess...

I'd just like to congratulate everyone on enjoying the long weekend and going a whole 72 hours without coming into this forum to do... anything.

Lol

Starganderfish
20th April 2017, 09:40 PM
Geez. What a mess. I'm waiting on close to a dozen figures? From FT Grinder and Sovereign to Toyworld Coneheads and Primorion to TFM carnage. Plus Takra MP's - Cheetor, Grapple and Megatron. Badcube slick and grump. GCreations Ultra Maximis, Perfect Effect Gorira.
I've emailed about a month and a half ago and got a vague "we'll look into it" response. Emailed again two weeks ago with no reply and again last week. All very polite, listing the outstanding items and asking for an ETA. Nothing but the sound of silence.
I have another 20 or so pre-orders with the them for stuff not yet released so a bit reluctant to start making too much noise but if I don't receive a response soon I may not be able to remain patient.
Curious if anyone has initiated Credit Card chargeback? Pretty sure many of these outstanding orders would qualify for "paid for item and item not received"

hYpNoS
20th April 2017, 10:03 PM
Good to see things are moving guys, now you're making me feel jealous because I got nothing once again :(

Koroboo
20th April 2017, 10:06 PM
An email response is not a shipping notice... don't feel too jealous just yet.

danny-boy
20th April 2017, 10:13 PM
If I got a reply to an email I'd feel PC and I were making some real progress.

Robot_art
21st April 2017, 12:07 AM
I am really a little bit concerned that we will not be getting our orders at all, I mean how many emails in the backlog could there be? They apparently hired a whole new customer service department....what are those guys doing? This just isn't acceptable, I would ask for refunds for my pre orders but ofcourse it's done by email and even if you were lucky enough to get a response their site says they would only exchange anyway. Apparently KFC Ditka doesn't ship til June....seriously June?

Raider
21st April 2017, 02:26 AM
I am really a little bit concerned that we will not be getting our orders at all, I mean how many emails in the backlog could there be? They apparently hired a whole new customer service department....what are those guys doing? This just isn't acceptable, I would ask for refunds for my pre orders but ofcourse it's done by email and even if you were lucky enough to get a response their site says they would only exchange anyway. Apparently KFC Ditka doesn't ship til June....seriously June?

I wouldn't be worried about not receiving orders. There seems to be a shipment that recently arrived as a lot of people were getting shipping notifications yesterday and I assume that will continue today.

ampoldj
21st April 2017, 07:57 AM
Does your Cheetor come with the die-cast Primal statuette?

I still have to receive it and looks like they have just sent info of shipping atm.
Will let you know once i have it ;)

Verno
21st April 2017, 08:01 AM
I still have to receive it and looks like they have just sent info of shipping atm.
Will let you know once i have it ;)
Did you order the version that came with the statuette?

OptimusNerd
21st April 2017, 08:39 AM
Apparently KFC Ditka doesn't ship til June....seriously June?

PC has always been ~2 months behind on 3P shipments from my memory. The Ditka pre-order went up so long ago that no one knew exactly when it would come out. Now that it's released, the fact that PC has updated their ETA to June is actually a good thing, letting customers know when they expect to receive theirs.

Gutsman Heavy
21st April 2017, 12:01 PM
According to the PC twitter guy 6 MP Primals to go, waiting on stock. At least I know now :/

Wormz
21st April 2017, 12:10 PM
According to the PC twitter guy 6 MP Primals to go, waiting on stock. At least I know now :/

2 of those are mine I believe

Starganderfish
21st April 2017, 12:31 PM
PC has always been ~2 months behind on 3P shipments from my memory. The Ditka pre-order went up so long ago that no one knew exactly when it would come out. Now that it's released, the fact that PC has updated their ETA to June is actually a good thing, letting customers know when they expect to receive theirs.

2 months? Hah I wish. Sovereign and Grinder are closer to four months now. TFM Carnage is probably even later?
PC just go in every month and push back the ETA on these guys every month. Listing June for Ditka just means they'll ignore any enquiries till then. At which point they'll just start pushing his ETA back each month.

I can't work out if they just don't know when stuff will arrive or if they know stuff's going to be so badly delayed that they're scared to tell us?
What possible justification/reasoning/explanation can there be for stuff being 4,5, 6 moths late?
Even the slowest of slow boats can circle the globe in that time.
Even if PC stockists sit on stuff until there's enough to fill a shipping crate, how can stuff be that late?

But most importantly, in the era of Social Media, digital connectivity and realtime communications, how can a company be so badly out of touch with reality that they think their ridiculously slow communication efforts are satisfactory?
I nearly blew a gasket when I read this reply to someones comment on their facebook page (one of the only replies to any of the comments good or bad)

"Just to let you guys know that a couple of my items have arrived (non transformers related) but they were recently released at PC a couple weeks back and I didn't know if I was going to receive them or not. So for me, faith temporarily restored. But yeah, PC keep working on the communications guys! That's the only big thing lacking at the moment."
Like · Reply · April 19 at 1:54pm

Premium Collectables "thanks , communication is the one thing we can control and it is our main focus to become more to up to date, we appreciate customers like yourself sharing your end experience once resolved."

And now it turns out that the weekly updates that were (very briefly) on facebook, will now be on their Website. Thereby ensuring that no one will be "sharing their end experience once resolved". They keep trying to control peoples comments and questions instead of actually answering them.

It's not that hard. Show.Z store posted a screen grab of an excel spreadsheet on Facebook. Lists all outstanding pre-orders and the expected release date. Can anyone honestly tell me they don't think that PC have a similar document already kicking around internally?

drifand
21st April 2017, 12:46 PM
Ur nope, 3ps are super delayed, partly not pcs fault at all. But is up to you guys how you want to take it in, but for me I know buying from several sources, the only 3p product which are very spot on is Maketoys, anyone else give and take 1-4 months. yup

please dont be mislead with all the toy review samples out there, they are not actual released products. Example FT Jetfire has been reviewed by several people but yet no one has actually gotten one till date.

Deonasis
21st April 2017, 01:12 PM
PSA.. if some fields or pages look sparse in the Accounts section try use a device with CTRL+A to highlight the entire page in blue. I know on my iPhone that some text appears white on a white background (aka unreadable).

I suspect many people have worked this out already but someone mentioned a blank field in the update thread and I thought this may be the reason.

OptimusNerd
21st April 2017, 01:15 PM
2 months? Hah I wish. Sovereign and Grinder are closer to four months now. TFM Carnage is probably even later?
PC just go in every month and push back the ETA on these guys every month. Listing June for Ditka just means they'll ignore any enquiries till then. At which point they'll just start pushing his ETA back each month.

To clarify, I meant ~2 months historically, but yes, recently they have blown out to much longer.

Starganderfish
21st April 2017, 02:05 PM
Ur nope, 3ps are super delayed, partly not pcs fault at all. But is up to you guys how you want to take it in, but for me I know buying from several sources, the only 3p product which are very spot on is Maketoys, anyone else give and take 1-4 months. yup

please dont be mislead with all the toy review samples out there, they are not actual released products. Example FT Jetfire has been reviewed by several people but yet no one has actually gotten one till date.

What? The following products are all available in hand from stores in US and Asia. People have ordered these, paid for them, had them delivered and currently have them sitting on their shelves, some of them for several months:
FT Grinder
FT Sovereign
TFM Carnage
PE Gorrira
TW Jets
TW Assault
TW Elegy
TW Primorion
GCreation Ultra Maximus

Badcube Grump
Badcube Slick

The last two (BadCube's) did experience a bit of a delay from the manufacturer but even they are out now almost everywhere else in the world. The first three, and even the TW coneheads, were all released by the manufacturer months ago, well past any "reasonable" supplier delay.
And these are only the 3P stuff that I myself am waiting on. There's a bunch of Takara stuff still delayed and I know there are a number of people still waiting on other 3P stuff that's even older.
There's a significant difference between "delayed from manufacturer" and "no idea where the F#ck Premium Collectables stock is". What you're talking about is the delays from FT or Toyworld in completeing the figure and sending it out to suppliers. I'm talking about PC not having sh!t they should have had in their hands months ago.
Fans Toy's Phoenix (Skyfire) is several years delayed from FansToys. Thats fine. But it's expected to be out in a month or two.
Fans Toy's Sovereign shipped out from every other store, to their customers, in early January.
That's a Premium Collectables delay, and one that they repeatedly refuse to explain.

1AZRAEL1
21st April 2017, 02:15 PM
PSA.. if some fields or pages look sparse in the Accounts section try use a device with CTRL+A to highlight the entire page in blue. I know on my iPhone that some text appears white on a white background (aka unreadable).

I suspect many people have worked this out already but someone mentioned a blank field in the update thread and I thought this may be the reason.

I emailed them about that and gave them feedback to change it on the website. Got a reply about it too. So hopefully they can change it soon

drifand
21st April 2017, 02:16 PM
What? The following products are all available in hand from stores in US and Asia. People have ordered these, paid for them, had them delivered and currently have them sitting on their shelves, some of them for several months:
FT Grinder
FT Sovereign
TFM Carnage
PE Gorrira
TW Jets
TW Assault
TW Elegy
TW Primorion
GCreation Ultra Maximus

Badcube Grump
Badcube Slick

The last two (BadCube's) did experience a bit of a delay from the manufacturer but even they are out now almost everywhere else in the world. The first three, and even the TW coneheads, were all released by the manufacturer months ago, well past any "reasonable" supplier delay.
And these are only the 3P stuff that I myself am waiting on. There's a bunch of Takara stuff still delayed and I know there are a number of people still waiting on other 3P stuff that's even older.
There's a significant difference between "delayed from manufacturer" and "no idea where the F#ck Premium Collectables stock is". What you're talking about is the delays from FT or Toyworld in completeing the figure and sending it out to suppliers. I'm talking about PC not having sh!t they should have had in their hands months ago.
Fans Toy's Phoenix (Skyfire) is several years delayed from FansToys. Thats fine. But it's expected to be out in a month or two.
Fans Toy's Sovereign shipped out from every other store, to their customers, in early January.
That's a Premium Collectables delay, and one that they repeatedly refuse to explain.

I disagree as I know PE goria isn't available everywhere. And Yes in case you are not aware, 3P companies seem to cater to US first which was what happened with MMC products. Have as it is, you can pay a lot more and just be done. I know for the fact is 3p doesn't play by the rules even China get theirs at later stage.

Fans Toy's Phoenix (Skyfire) is several years delayed from FansToys.
Not sure where you got this, as its only 1 to two months late.

From your tone of your post, I be avoiding further conversation till you put out your own fires. As your quarrels isn't with me, I do understand that 3p figures are always late, I don't agree that TT figures should be that late from PC. Not here to judge your character etc..... but you definitely need a new supplier for your 3ps and definitely need to pay more for them for the so call present stocks. cheers.

Raider
21st April 2017, 02:39 PM

1 is mine! Who has the other 3? :p

danny-boy
21st April 2017, 02:54 PM

The plot thickens.

ZoonMaster5000
21st April 2017, 03:42 PM
Just got a reply from an email I sent on mar 19th:eek: asking about Inferno and the intellitronic voltron and they said they would be available by the end of april, so thats 2 items down 31 to go. Hopefully good news for those still waiting on inferno.

So emails are about a 1 month delay at the moment.

Starganderfish
21st April 2017, 03:51 PM
I disagree as I know PE goria isn't available everywhere. And Yes in case you are not aware, 3P companies seem to cater to US first which was what happened with MMC products. Have as it is, you can pay a lot more and just be done. I know for the fact is 3p doesn't play by the rules even China get theirs at later stage.

Fans Toy's Phoenix (Skyfire) is several years delayed from FansToys.
Not sure where you got this, as its only 1 to two months late.

From your tone of your post, I be avoiding further conversation till you put out your own fires. As your quarrels isn't with me, I do understand that 3p figures are always late, I don't agree that TT figures should be that late from PC. Not here to judge your character etc..... but you definitely need a new supplier for your 3ps and definitely need to pay more for them for the so call present stocks. cheers.

Sorry for getting salty mate. Rage is not with you.
Phoenix is "several years delayed" in that FT teased silhouettes years ago and then took a LONG time to progress the design. That's all I meant.
I actually don't really pay attention to manufacturers ETA's. I go solely on when customers start receiving it in hand, and then start counting from there. Based on that, PC is anywhere from 4 months to 4 weeks delayed with stuff on my list. A couple of weeks to a couple of months is acceptable. But when everything is becoming more and more delayed, that's a worrying trend.
Grinder, Sovereign and Carnage (and to a lesser extent the TW Coneheads) are well beyond any kind of reasonable delay.

I have since abandoned PC for any future orders, but I have the 11 x 3P items listed here, plus 3 x Takara MP's that are also "late" from PC (Cheetor is the only one I would consider becoming "unacceptably late"). Plus another thirteen 3P items pre-ordered that are not yet available. All that money is tied up with PC.
I've abandoned them as a retailer, as have many others. if enough people stop shopping with them and they start having cashflow issues... I just don't want to lose what amounts to a lot of money.
Communication is key. honest ETA's or even honest reports on status
ie: Supplier sent 50 x Grinder on 23rd March.
85 Grinder pre-order's outstanding.
Remaining 35 to be fulfilled in future delivery from supplier.

That would help a lot to at least clear up some mystery and NONE of that is information that PC doesn't have access to.

As contrast. On 14 Feb I sent a request for updates on the (at that time shorter) list of items that where outstanding. I actually got a response within a day. The response:
"Our supplier has not indicated most if these with them yet
We will follow up for you
Mmc is shipping today as they arrived this week"

One out of the 7 items was the MMC Trailbreaker which did arrive within the week. The rest?

And I have not received any comms from them since then.
I honestly want all 27 orders cancelled, my money back and I'll happily go to another supplier and pay a bit more, knowing I will at least get my items. But that's not going to happen.

Again, apologies for any upset that I unwittingly directed at you. Also, you're right, I need to get my head out of the game for a bit. As much as I love these TF forums (here and TFW2005) it's easy to get into a negative spiral as opinions reinforce each otehr.
Appreciate the comments!

DaptoDog
21st April 2017, 05:43 PM
Just got a reply from an email I sent on mar 19th:eek: asking about Inferno and the intellitronic voltron and they said they would be available by the end of april, so thats 2 items down 31 to go. Hopefully good news for those still waiting on inferno.

So emails are about a 1 month delay at the moment.

Thanks heaps for the Inferno update mate.

DarkHyren
21st April 2017, 06:34 PM
Honestly by the sounds of it they are answering emails a month to the day that they were originally sent and maybe a few from the day after. If they were actually going through 2 days worth of emails per day they'd have been caught up by now but they aren't. So unless they up their game they will always be a month behind with emails, if they even decide to answer them, and that's nowhere near acceptable.

Their recent decision to move weekly updates to their website instead of facebook (see the other thread (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=20394&page=317) for details) also seems to me like a way to avoid answering peoples questions as I know that many people post on those weekly updates to say "but what about this item, you didnt mention it and you said I'd have it 1/2/3 months ago" or "that's a copy/paste of last weeks/months update, no good saying "shipping in March" when it's April".
Sure it could just be so that everyone has a central place to see "updates" but if they are written up anyway it would be easy enough to just mirror the post on facebook, not post updates solely on their site and not on facebook at all as the tweet suggests. Transparency is important, all this is doing is hiding any possible negative feedback, probably so that all their new Amazon customers wont see that what they order probably wont get to them till a year after release (if at all).

I'm annoyed, not only for myself but for all the rest of you that are waiting to see if you will even get your items, there's only so far saying "you'll get your items dont worry" can go and when some things are looking to be 6 or more months late. I just hope verbalizing these thoughts doesn't end up costing me my preorders because for some of them it will now mean paying double the price and I cant afford that

Ozboticon
21st April 2017, 06:38 PM

1 is mine. Was told 4 weeks ago that it would be sent in 2 weeks:(

DarkHyren
21st April 2017, 06:43 PM

So emails are about a 1 month delay at the moment.Thanks for the Inferno update, hopefully it means I will get mine soon as well, but I have lost all faith in PC's word. They told me I would be receiving certain items in January and had something they would post out to me that same week but they never did and I never received the items in question, so with that on top of all the delays, radio silence and stuffing arounf myself and multiple friends and fans, I don't trust what they have to say anymore

damnyouhussies
21st April 2017, 10:45 PM

One is mine also.

Final Optimus Primal batch crew represent. It has been a lengthy wait.

Raider
21st April 2017, 11:02 PM
Only 1 more left to identify! :p

What if we all just agreed not to send PC any emails for like a week just to give them a chance to catch up. I mean most of us are just sending an email chasing an email that was chasing an email. I suggest we all make an effort for at least 7 days not to email them and see if it helps them catch up.

DarkHyren
21st April 2017, 11:12 PM
Already ahead of you there, I sent my last email to them a month ago (still waiting on a reply).
Problem is we'd also need to convince the (many) unhappy customers on facebook to stop sending emails as well to "give PC time to catch up".

Oh and sorry the last Primal isnt mine, I don't collect BWs (though recent pics have been making me consider getting the BW MPs, but they are a low priority)

hYpNoS
22nd April 2017, 10:53 PM
Only 1 more left to identify! :p

That last primal HAS to be mine or I will be chasing up refunds of many many MANY pre-orders.

Waiting on figures is suffering, but I shall hold back on emailing them since I can see most of the pre-order status's on the website.

Well, until it turns out they don't have anymore primals -_-

Trent
22nd April 2017, 11:15 PM

One is mine also.

Final Optimus Primal batch crew represent. It has been a lengthy wait.

That last primal HAS to be mine or I will be chasing up refunds of many many MANY pre-orders.

Waiting on figures is suffering, but I shall hold back on emailing them since I can see most of the pre-order status's on the website.

Well, until it turns out they don't have anymore primals -_-

So hang on, PC guy says 6 Primals to go, yet 6 people pipe up above (Wormz is waiting on 2) and I'm pretty sure Mayza is still waiting on his. So that makes 8 outstanding.

And let's not assume that Scott has anything against OTCA members so therefore there must be others outside of OTCA still waiting on their Primal too.
Interesting...

yoshi594
23rd April 2017, 01:35 AM
I'm still waiting for 2 primal as well. I couldn't find the tweet about primals stock level...was it deleted?

drifand
23rd April 2017, 02:35 AM
So much for no email, I guess one of you are going to ask how is it there are 8 but you said six? I have gotten no new shipping notifications sadly and we are reaching end of April.

OptimusNerd
23rd April 2017, 06:45 AM
From the website...

Customer Service Changes "UPDATE"
20 April, 2017
Many of you who follow our facebook page would of been updated that end of March saw

the update regarding new staff hire to soley handle our customer service query.

We also will be offering a promise response time once this new dept is up to date with past questions and comments. The Team looks like being up to date at end of this month,

we are keen to get this milestone done and are having the team work extra hours to push through our backlog, The Credit Promise will start once the team is up to date.

We are also rolling out some FAQ sections to help with more common questions the team is getting, this also should be out by months end.

DarkHyren
23rd April 2017, 06:53 AM
The Team looks like being up to date at end of this monthWell I hope so, but I wont hold my breath, and I don't consider communications "up to date" unless they have answered all emails, ignoring them or only answering half the questions asked doesnt count.

As for the Primals are you all waiting on the same numbered one, remember there are two different numbered releases. Or maybe the twitter guy meant 6 shipments or crates of Primals to go, who knows for sure really, it's not like they are good at stating the facts properly these days...

Wormz
23rd April 2017, 09:13 AM
So hang on, PC guy says 6 Primals to go, yet 6 people pipe up above (Wormz is waiting on 2) and I'm pretty sure Mayza is still waiting on his. So that makes 8 outstanding.

And let's not assume that Scott has anything against OTCA members so therefore there must be others outside of OTCA still waiting on their Primal too.
Interesting...

Possibly 6 orders to go instead of 6 single Primals ?? Maybe.. Im only guessing

Trent
23rd April 2017, 09:31 AM
Possibly 6 orders to go instead of 6 single Primals ?? Maybe.. Im only guessing

Factoring Yoshi's comment below my last post, even then it makes 7 orders totalling 10 Primals. And like I said, that's just OTCA members.

Ploughmans Lunch
23rd April 2017, 09:34 AM
would of

I don't mean to be elitist and I understand we all make mistakes but Scott/whoever really needs someone to write his releases.

OptimusNerd
23rd April 2017, 09:56 AM
I don't mean to be elitist and I understand we all make mistakes but Scott/whoever really needs someone to write his releases.

Yeah, I agree. I always get someone to reread anything going external as often my brain is so focused on the message in my head that I don't notice the language and grammar. It's obvious to an outside observer

Gutsman Heavy
23rd April 2017, 01:38 PM
I'm still waiting for 2 primal as well. I couldn't find the tweet about primals stock level...was it deleted?

It was a DM

http://i.imgur.com/95nIlhd.png

iscreamonstars
23rd April 2017, 02:27 PM
So going by that last post if correct they don't even know if they can get the stock.

I thought they would of had a supplier who goes you can have 150 units of primal, and either they don't have a main supplier or they think they can source stock when it comes out and blowing out the wait times.

OptimusNerd
23rd April 2017, 03:45 PM
TBH... I wouldn't put full faith that 100% accurate information is being passed to the person handing twitter. It really is a small-ish operation... the person handling twitter doesn't have direct access to orders, manifests, etc.

Ploughmans Lunch
23rd April 2017, 04:58 PM
Is PC more than two people?

hYpNoS
23rd April 2017, 08:49 PM
It was a DM

"Including mine"

Are you kidding me, so that means there is 5 left!

So going by that last post if correct they don't even know if they can get the stock.

I thought they would of had a supplier who goes you can have 150 units of primal, and either they don't have a main supplier or they think they can source stock when it comes out and blowing out the wait times.

My question is why are they going through multiple especially with mainline releases, is this how they acquire stock so cheap, thought they would of had direct access to takara by now (or for that matter hasbro, you'd think once they were able to sit on hasbro meetings they could have better stock control but seems not)

Is PC more than two people?

LOL been so long since I had to laugh at anything during all of this, cheers for the laugh :D

Ploughmans Lunch
23rd April 2017, 08:54 PM
LOL been so long since I had to laugh at anything during all of this, cheers for the laugh :D

Here all week!

GoktimusPrime
23rd April 2017, 11:05 PM
I would recommend selling it just locally. No postage - meet up and exchange toy for cash. If the buyer is someone you already know then perhaps they can come to you or you can come to them or meet somewhere else that's mutually convenient. If the buyer isn't someone you know well then arrange to meet in public, put the toy in a box and tape it up well and exchange for cash.

Considering how difficult this toy is to obtain I am sure that you will find someone who'll buy your Megatron.

I know of another TF collector who just lives one postcode away from me who's expressed interest in buying my PC MP36. Not sure what I'll do with my spare MP35 from PC (:rolleyes:) but considering that it's not a prohibited toy then I would put it for sale on my regular open thread and let anyone from anywhere have the equal opportunity to buy it.

That is IF I ever get these toys. I've started to resign myself to the possibility that I will never see my outstanding PC preorders and ride a significant financial loss. :(

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
24th April 2017, 02:33 AM
Got my Cheetors delivered on Saturday, although no diecast bonuses unfortunately.

Very well packed though -- boxes were bubble wrapped together and padded out with the usual paper.

spiderken17
24th April 2017, 06:30 AM
Thats a start, at least some bots are trickling out

danny-boy
24th April 2017, 07:12 AM
I would recommend selling it just locally. No postage - meet up and exchange toy for cash. If the buyer is someone you already know then perhaps they can come to you or you can come to them or meet somewhere else that's mutually convenient. If the buyer isn't someone you know well then arrange to meet in public, put the toy in a box and tape it up well and exchange for cash.

Considering how difficult this toy is to obtain I am sure that you will find someone who'll buy your Megatron.

I know of another TF collector who just lives one postcode away from me who's expressed interest in buying my PC MP36. Not sure what I'll do with my spare MP35 from PC (:rolleyes:) but considering that it's not a prohibited toy then I would put it for sale on my regular open thread and let anyone from anywhere have the equal opportunity to buy it.

That is IF I ever get these toys. I've started to resign myself to the possibility that I will never see my outstanding PC preorders and ride a significant financial loss. :(

Seriously thinking about it. I ordered Grapple from Amazon Japan on release because I knew I wasn't going to get it from PC anytime soon. Surprise surprise I still haven't got Grapple from PC. I'm glad I've only got Grapple and Megatron with them. Never again.

Thurmus
24th April 2017, 07:21 AM
Agreed. Those are the only ones I have with them too. Will not be ordering again with them.

danny-boy
25th April 2017, 04:49 PM
Just noticed that the MP Megatron page had two pre-order stages;

April/May
May

I hope they can actually back it up with these dates and their 1st batch covers everyone in that April/May pre-order.

drifand
25th April 2017, 05:38 PM
Just noticed that the MP Megatron page had two pre-order stages;

April/May
May

I hope they can actually back it up with these dates and their 1st batch covers everyone in that April/May pre-order.

I don't even know what is a batch. To be honest I just want to see shipping notifications on all outstanding orders before worrying about Megatron

danny-boy
25th April 2017, 06:09 PM
I don't even know what is a batch. To be honest I just want to see shipping notifications on all outstanding orders before worrying about Megatron

I don't know either but I hope they don't get a small percentage. This is their most successful product. They should have secured a large amount of MP Megatron's. There are no excuses. MP-36 is an extremely hot item which has sold out at most retailers.

aching878
25th April 2017, 08:06 PM
I don't know either but I hope they don't get a small percentage. This is their most successful product. They should have secured a large amount of MP Megatron's. There are no excuses. MP-36 is an extremely hot item which has sold out at most retailers.

If any product requires more transparency on numbers & timeline megatron would be it, it's a hot item which like you have mention has sold out most places

Same goes in JP and some major chain stores (local walk in) only managed to get some limited restock recently and they went pretty quick

Hk similar where only limited stocks was available which lead to selling out and price hiking like crazy, meanwhile one of the biggest China TF store was only able to secure enough for Po and none extra for general sale.

Only 2 days ago another major TF seller in china had to publically apologise as the demand was so high they utilimately wasn't able to fulfil all orders and had to refund customers that missed out

Ploughmans Lunch
25th April 2017, 08:09 PM
this will be what potentially breaks PC so i hope for the best

danny-boy
25th April 2017, 09:13 PM
If any product requires more transparency on numbers & timeline megatron would be it, it's a hot item which like you have mention has sold out most places

Same goes in JP and some major chain stores (local walk in) only managed to get some limited restock recently and they went pretty quick

Hk similar where only limited stocks was available which lead to selling out and price hiking like crazy, meanwhile one of the biggest China TF store was only able to secure enough for Po and none extra for general sale.

Only 2 days ago another major TF seller in china had to publically apologise as the demand was so high they utilimately wasn't able to fulfil all orders and had to refund customers that missed out

That's pretty telling. It doesn't look good for PC.

this will be what potentially breaks PC so i hope for the best

I agree. This could get very ugly. I hope for their sake (and ours) they've secured enough stock.

GoktimusPrime
25th April 2017, 10:10 PM
Some stores in Japan may look like they're sold out of MP36 when they're not. MP36 has a very big box which some retailers may not have the shelf space for or maybe they're protecting it from scalpers (cos MP10 and Delta Magnus also have big boxes but they're always displayed if in stock), and as a result may choose to keep the toy behind the counter but without any signage that the toy is in stock and staff may not be aware that they have this toy in stock.

This is what I experienced when I purchased by MP36 from Yodobashi Camera. I only saw MP35 Grapple, which I grabbed, but I then asked if they had MP36 in stock. The staff member said, "I don't think we do, but let me check," and sure enough, they did! So my advice for anyone looking for MP36 in Japan - if you don't see the toy on shelf don't automatically assume that it's not in stock. If the staff member says that they don't have it, don't take their word for it. Make them check.

aching878
25th April 2017, 10:23 PM
if you don't see the toy on shelf don't automatically assume that it's not in stock. If the staff member says that they don't have it, don't take their word for it. Make them check.

Yodobashi was actually one that sold out pretty quick and eventually some stores got some new ones in, it is possible they didn't even knew there was some stocks but getting them to recheck def doesn't hurt

I do like Yodobashi as can easily check all their stores stock status online

Jellico
25th April 2017, 10:26 PM
I must admit that I was intrigued that PC had MP36 available for a few days after release. I didn't expect it to last till dawn.
I can't guess what that means good or bad.

DarkHyren
26th April 2017, 09:43 AM
Seriously thinking about it. I ordered Grapple from Amazon Japan on release because I knew I wasn't going to get it from PC anytime soon. Surprise surprise I still haven't got Grapple from PC. I'm glad I've only got Grapple and Megatron with them. Never again.lol shoot me a PM if you do decide on getting a spare Megs and the PC one shows up, I'm local and missed the boat so if you're selling well...

On topic it is now a week past easter (the date PC claimed they would try and have all emails responded to by) and over a month since I sent my last email which hasnt been responded to.
Since some members have gotten responses to emails should I assume they are ignoring me for some reason?
I wasn't rude and never have been in my communications to them so perhaps they have no answer to my questions and are just ignoring me?
Should I send another email or keep waiting, though the fact that I've been waiting a month for this email to be responded to and a lot longer then that to receive items that others have received and that other stores have had in stock and subsequently sold out is extremely unacceptable in my opinion...

ampoldj
26th April 2017, 10:09 AM
Got my Cheetors delivered on Saturday, although no diecast bonuses unfortunately.

Very well packed though -- boxes were bubble wrapped together and padded out with the usual paper.

Hmmm so i shouldn't expect the diecast as well when i get home today :rolleyes:

Edit: finally got my hands on the parcel. Still lots of paper padding only but i think that is enough as it like an MP car only, not much weight. ...and well no diecast figure :(

Borgeman
26th April 2017, 10:44 AM
lol shoot me a PM if you do decide on getting a spare Megs and the PC one shows up, I'm local and missed the boat so if you're selling well...

On topic it is now a week past easter (the date PC claimed they would try and have all emails responded to by) and over a month since I sent my last email which hasnt been responded to.
Since some members have gotten responses to emails should I assume they are ignoring me for some reason?

I wouldn't worry that you're being ignored, I've not had any of my 4 queries (dating back a year) ever replied to, and they've only been simple "can I get an update to order x" style emails.
I'd just like to know the process in which they're trying to get through the backlog, cause they're likely doing it very inefficiently.

Bumbleb33
26th April 2017, 11:57 AM
I'd just like to know the process in which they're trying to get through the backlog, cause they're likely doing it very inefficiently.

I have no idea what they are doing and I find it hard to believe they have that many queries and that they are so complicated they cannot respond in a timely fashion. I used to do paid moderation for a major website (NDAs prohibit me from advising which one) and we would each complete 200 - 300 queries a day, I find it hard to believe they have more than that....

Ark-Ivor
26th April 2017, 12:23 PM
Is anyone else still waiting on their PC pre-order of MP-11NR Ramjet to be fulfilled? (1 year, 2 months & 2 weeks since I paid them for my pre-order/1 year, 1 month & 1 week since initial release/6 months & 4 weeks since 2nd run release)

If so has anyone received newer info from PC than me (newer than 10th of February)?

Last I heard they still had 10 pre-orders left to fill and they were waiting on a shipment that had already been sent by sea container.
Does it really take more than three months for a container ship to get from Japan to Queensland? I know it only takes 3 months by container to the UK from WA, so Japan to Queensland feels like it sould take far less.

Also has there been any recent news on MP-32 Beast Convoy (1 year, 4 weeks since pre-order/5 month, 4 weeks since release) & MP-33 Inferno (9 months 3 weeks since pre-order/5 months since release)?

PC hasn't replied to any query I've made since March (and only once to queries I made betwen last November and 10th of Feb), with news of their new Customer Service Department, I'd expected an improvement, or at least one reply...

It's nice that they're posting updates on their most frequently asked about orders. I'd prefer to see them including updates for those people who've been waiting longest, especially since the fewer people waiting the less likely their current system is to provide them with easily accessible updates.

I understand why so many people are concerned over MP-36, but thery're coming by sea, and if it's taken more than 3 months for PC to get a shipment of Ramjets from Japan, I think we can expect the same delay on Megatron. Personally, I'm not going to look for an update until at least the beginning of July, if one comes before then, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

iscreamonstars
26th April 2017, 12:31 PM
Yeah i'm still waiting on MP Ramjet but was told in November of last year i'd have it by xmas, so flat out lie.

Also waiting on alot of other pre=orders from last year.

Ark-Ivor
26th April 2017, 12:41 PM
Posted this to the PC updates thread rather than the PC feedback thread by mistake, sorry for the double up.

Is anyone else still waiting on their PC pre-order of MP-11NR Ramjet to be fulfilled? (1 year, 2 months & 2 weeks since I paid them for my pre-order/1 year, 1 month & 1 week since initial release/6 months & 4 weeks since 2nd run release)

If so has anyone received newer info from PC than me (newer than 2017-02-10)? Given the price I paid I'm willing to wait, but nearly seven months with only one order update is making me worry.

Last I heard they still had 10 pre-orders left to fill and they were waiting on a shipment that had already been sent by sea container.
Does it really take more than three months for a container ship to get from Japan to Queensland? I know it only takes 3 months by container to the UK from WA, so Japan to Queensland feels like it sould take far less.

Also has there been any recent news on MP-32 Beast Convoy (1 year, 4 weeks since pre-order/5 month, 4 weeks since release) & MP-33 Inferno (9 months 3 weeks since pre-order/5 months since release)?

PC hasn't replied to any query I've made since the beginning of March (and only once to queries I made betwen last November and 10th of Feb), with news of their new Customer Service Department, I'd expected an improvement, or at least one reply...

It's nice that they're posting updates on their most frequently asked about orders. I'd prefer to see them including updates for those people who've been waiting longest, especially since the fewer people waiting the less likely their current system is to provide them with easily accessible updates.

drifand
26th April 2017, 12:46 PM
Posted this to the PC updates thread rather than the PC feedback thread by mistake, sorry for the double up.

If so has anyone received newer info from PC than me (newer than 2017-02-10)? Given the price I paid I'm willing to wait, but nearly seven months with only one order update is making me worry.

PC hasn't replied to any query I've made since the beginning of March (and only once to queries I made betwen last November and 10th of Feb), with news of their new Customer Service Department, I'd expected an improvement, or at least one reply...

By Sea, two months from Japan. This is based on MP-10, MP-11 Thrust, and a Hulkbuster I have bought. Take note, this is assuming PC taking their stock from Japan not Hong Kong.

I have items from China supposed to be airmail but it has a 1 month waiting period? go figure....

Primal, inferno, Soundave hasbro, Cheetor, Skywarp etc.....I am hardly seeing people posting movement, if I were to guess, none have arrive and they are hoping it will. Which they should not guess but to say waiting on stock, so people will know that you are waiting.

MP-36? They claimed extra help and hands on to have them all done by end of May. First shipments are"expected" by end of this month. Start holding your breath.

Trent
26th April 2017, 12:50 PM
You people are aware that container ships only take a few weeks to cross the pacific right? Hong Kong to NZ is only 21 days (would be a little less for Australia). 31 days Australia to USA with a stop in NZ. Around the world with 17 port stops is only 4 and a half months.

http://www.freighterexpeditions.com.au/to-from-australia-nz

Nearly all of your waiting time when you pick sea freight is done sitting on a dock waiting to be put aboard a ship.

drifand
26th April 2017, 01:37 PM
You people are aware that container ships only take a few weeks to cross the pacific right? Hong Kong to NZ is only 21 days (would be a little less for Australia). 31 days Australia to USA with a stop in NZ. Around the world with 17 port stops is only 4 and a half months.

http://www.freighterexpeditions.com.au/to-from-australia-nz

Nearly all of your waiting time when you pick sea freight is done sitting on a dock waiting to be put aboard a ship.

yup.
hence why if PC if delaying to 4 months will definitely change my spending with them. For me, all my SEA mails were approximately two months. I give two and a half months as tops.

Megatran
26th April 2017, 01:58 PM
>9 months is overdue for delivery.
9 &1/2 weeks hits the sweet spot.

CHILENO20
26th April 2017, 04:48 PM
>9 months is overdue for delivery.
9 &1/2 weeks hits the sweet spot.

Hehehehehehe :cool:

Tober
26th April 2017, 04:59 PM
Is anyone else still waiting on their PC pre-order of MP-11NR Ramjet to be fulfilled?

Yep. :(

No. Gave up trying months ago.

Gave up believing them months before that. They have shipped out order numbers higher than mine.

I received those months ago. About a month after trlease. No Cheetor or Grapple yet.

spiderken17
26th April 2017, 08:56 PM
Has anyone got Grapple from them yet?

philby
26th April 2017, 09:20 PM

i'm still waiting for mine, ordered 6/9/2016 8:59pm

DarkHyren
26th April 2017, 09:25 PM
Has anyone got Grapple from them yet?Just one of the things I'm waiting on, but I'm more concerned about Inferno as, except for one update on march 10th which claimed "MP-33- 90% orders filled - Shipping remainder this Month", they have been completely silent.
They are still talking about Grapple in their updates at least, the last one claiming "still shipping batches in april", so by their word we should get those in the next week.
But seeing as it's well past march and there are still people without Inferno's I think we can see how much their word is worth...

Initial_G
26th April 2017, 09:29 PM

Nope, no grapple yet but mine wasn't ordered the night it was listed and I didn't choose express option ... so an eternity away

GoktimusPrime
26th April 2017, 09:36 PM
Nope. I'm seriously thinking about emailing them to cancel my MP Grapple and TR Sixshot. And honestly, if it works, I might go and cancel everything else. But I might use those two as a test to see how long it takes PC to respond and process the cancellation (if at all).

P.S.: Just sent the email. Also requested cancellation of Trypticon, as I'm sure I'll find it locally long before PC ever get it (as already happened with Fort Max). I'd rather pay more for faster and more reliable service. PC's cheapness just isn't worth it.

Initial_G
26th April 2017, 09:46 PM
Nope. I'm seriously thinking about emailing them to cancel my MP Grapple and TR Sixshot. And honestly, if it works, I might go and cancel everything else. But I might use those two as a test to see how long it takes PC to respond and process the cancellation (if at all).

I cancelled an item (pre-order) sometime last year, all they can do is give you store credit, so basically you need to shop for something there still ... give it a go though, maybe you'll get lucky.

Honestly I don't know what is worse though, getting credit voucher for another item, which you might need to wait for again (unless you find something in stock you might want), or wait for the refund (which never arrives).

Ploughmans Lunch
26th April 2017, 09:57 PM
I did get a refund for Sentinel Prime, but that's small change to be honest, and it took a while for them to process the refund.

The email delay is really pretty absurd. Who the hell did they hire?

danny-boy
26th April 2017, 10:35 PM
Honestly I don't know what is worse though, getting credit voucher for another item, which you might need to wait for again (unless you find something in stock you might want), or wait for the refund (which never arrives).

Sounds like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Joshy
26th April 2017, 11:17 PM
I'm another still waiting on Ramjet. Aswell as anything mp related that's been released since inferno. Soundwave reissue, cheetor, grapple, and some others.

philby
26th April 2017, 11:36 PM
I did get a refund for Sentinel Prime, but that's small change to be honest, and it took a while for them to process the refund.

The email delay is really pretty absurd. Who the hell did they hire?

They seem to have thousands of emails from what people have been posting as ticket numbers etc. I imagine it isn't as simple a case of 'see email, write reply'. Maybe they are going through each one to assign the queries to groups, trying to come up with responses and find out relevant information. Or maybe not *shrug*

1AZRAEL1
26th April 2017, 11:52 PM
And one thing that seems likely, is going through and making sure that they don't reply to duplicate emails from the same person asking the same question of the same items. With some people reportedly sending an email every day, that wouldn't surprise me

Borgeman
27th April 2017, 12:02 AM
Couldn't they just arrange all their emails by sender, then look at each senders emails as one large group and send one reply answering all of their still valid/current queries. Would save so much time.

Sinnertwin
27th April 2017, 12:23 AM
Keep handing out those free passes.
I applaud you all.

hYpNoS
27th April 2017, 01:22 AM
Just sent them an email, not about specific dates but for technical website details about orders (plus am curious as to how the optimus primal situation is gonna go)

...no reply atfer 48 hours, I thought they count up by now but seems not, how does one ensure they get that supposed discount exactly, what just reply to the sent email again or just wait?

yoshi594
27th April 2017, 01:31 AM
Just sent them an email, not about specific dates but for technical website details about orders (plus am curious as to how the optimus primal situation is gonna go)

...no reply atfer 48 hours, I thought they count up by now but seems not, how does one ensure they get that supposed discount exactly, what just reply to the sent email again or just wait?

I don't think the 48 hrs no response discount is in effect until they have caught up with their back catalogue.

XMan
27th April 2017, 06:24 AM

How long did it take to get your refund?

Trent
27th April 2017, 07:18 AM
I applaud you all.

There's surely an interesting phsycological study in this thread :)

spiderken17
27th April 2017, 09:05 AM
This is my first bad experience with them and (so far) its just a bit delayed. If it continues with my other 3 orders then i will take my business elsewhere.

Ploughmans Lunch
27th April 2017, 09:29 AM
How long did it take to get your refund?

On the 26th of Jan i was told I'd get a refund, and I finally got one on the 14th of March (or thereabouts).

Also (and if this is out of line let me know and I'll retract) but the reply I got (i had to keep chasing for the refund) said "3/14/17" which makes me think that the customer service dept that's been hired is a bunch of americans on fiverr.

drifand
27th April 2017, 09:43 AM
This is my first bad experience with them and (so far) its just a bit delayed. If it continues with my other 3 orders then i will take my business elsewhere.

I think it is more than a bit imo. I can only wait this long. To me is better they admit the stock has not arrived than to say end April as we are down to three days. I dont see much movement in OCTA regarding notifications not people saying about getting much response.

Thurmus
27th April 2017, 09:44 AM
It is most likely an Asian office skills centre.

You hire desks with staff and go over there and train them yourselves. Then they work over there for bugger all.

loophole
27th April 2017, 10:42 AM
I'm still waiting for Grapple, ordered mine within 5 minutes of it going up at the time too

philby
27th April 2017, 10:50 AM
I applaud you all.

yes because speculating on what is causing email delays is handing out a free pass.

hYpNoS
27th April 2017, 10:50 AM
I don't think the 48 hrs no response discount is in effect until they have caught up with their back catalogue.

About a day after it was announced...crap forgot what it was but they did respond to an older email of mine within a week of me sending it, so I assumed they caught up to a more reasonable level.

Otherwise that's a cop-out response, they can claim they haven't cleared it and never have to hand out those passes

You hire desks with staff and go over there and train them yourselves. Then they work over there for bugger all.

Woah that's going a bit too far, considering it's supposed to be an Australian company and no official on that stuff...

I have my gripes but I wouldn't go as far as claiming they're using cheap foreign labor even though that's what makes the very toys we're screaming about

danny-boy
27th April 2017, 11:10 AM
I'm still waiting for Grapple, ordered mine within 5 minutes of it going up at the time too

F--K! What hope am I of receiving mine? I ordered a few hours after the listing.

Starganderfish
27th April 2017, 11:34 AM
The 48 hour thing still isn't, and most likely never will be, in effect. Last update from them was, again, that they were catching up on emails and hoped to be up to date by {insert random date some time in the future here}. Once they have caught up they will then look at implementing a response guarantee. So unless they ever do actually catch up, which seems more and more unlikely with each week that passes, they'll never implement the guarantee. The 48 hour "promise" is therefore utterly worthless smoke and mirrors.

I had wondered about this myself. The incredibly poor grammar and language in the few responses we've seen, the complete lack of access to any kind of order or delivery information suggest's the "new CS" team are either really, really bad, or provided through a 3rd party contractor.
Plus, PC keeps blabbing on about how they're a small operation, they have to keep cost's low etc etc.
Do we really think they're hiring 2 or more full time staff at, what minimum of $18k-20K, just to respond to emails? Even contractors or short term contract's would cost a fortune. It's Far Far Far more likely that this has been outsourced to an offshore contractor who are paid per response or per hour (or some other random way). They would only have access to the information that PC have given them, and therefore are unable to answer a lot of inquiries.
If I had to guess, I'd say PC have outsourced to China or India or similar, they've given them a rough spreadsheet listing maybe 40 or 50 items with an estimated arrival date (IE: "MP-34 Cheetor - ETA end of April") and so that's all the info these email contractors are able to provide.
It would explain the poor quality and quantity of replies. The contractors are cherry-picking through the email backlog finding queries that they have a response to, and replying to those, and putting aside anything else.
100% speculation of course, but it seems more likely than PC going out and hiring full time staff in Queensland, training them up and then standing back while they fumble blindly and fail to provide accurate info, at a high cost to the business. Remember, Scott's entire business model is to scrounge around to find the absolute cheapest source of product, irrespective of what this means to his customer's experience. Why would his Customer Service system be any different?

DarkHyren
27th April 2017, 11:43 AM
Sounds like legit reasoning and would explain why they havent answered my email (even though it's now been more then a month since I sent it), as it has some very specific questions which arent the standard "when is MP whatever arriving?".
Doesnt mean that I accept these sorts of practices though as they arent acceptable, especially for a business that wants to be a contender in the US market. lol yeah right, good luck with THAT

Jellico
27th April 2017, 12:32 PM
About a month back I asked here, "how does one use PC store credit?" The answer was to contact PC via email. I laughed sadly at the time. Laughing more now.

More practically what date are the responses up to now? I sent my last email on the 1st of April. Earlier in the month they seemed to be catching up but only working Monday to Friday. The holidays would have knocked that back. Hmm. Would outsourced customer service care about weekends and religious holidays?

aching878
27th April 2017, 12:36 PM
About a month back I asked here, "how does one use PC store credit?" The answer was to contact PC via email. I laughed sadly at the time. Laughing more now.

More practically what date are the responses up to now? I sent my last email on the 1st of April. Earlier in the month they seemed to be catching up but only working Monday to Friday. The holidays would have knocked that back. Hmm. Would outsourced customer service care about weekends and religious holidays?

Seems random as some people had their dec email replied to just last week while others had April emails replied to in April

GoktimusPrime
27th April 2017, 12:48 PM
Got a reply saying that my cancellation request is being reviewed. I sent a reply clarifying that I am seeking a refund. See how I go...

aching878
27th April 2017, 12:55 PM
Got a reply saying that my cancellation request is being reviewed. I sent a reply clarifying that I am seeking a refund. See how I go...

99% they will quote T&C and deny offering credit instead, 1% they will say you "may" have broken T&C and it's "their" decision to cut you loose due to conflict of interest thus cancel your account and money refunded in a future date with no eta

Ploughmans Lunch
27th April 2017, 01:50 PM
I applaud you all.

My favourite post.

SuspectimusPrime
27th April 2017, 03:48 PM
I have my gripes but I wouldn't go as far as claiming they're using cheap foreign labor even though that's what makes the very toys we're screaming about

To be fair, Australia has one of the highest nominal minimum wages in the developed world. Entry-level customer service/contact centre work is not exactly an industry where being Australian and/or a greater wage provides guaranteed service delivery :rolleyes:

If their CMS, payment, and/or stock inventory systems didn't work or were too convoluted for their scale before, then bringing on x-more people is unlikely to solve the problem.

Sinnertwin
27th April 2017, 05:54 PM
There's surely an interesting phsycological study in this thread :)

There most certainly is :)

yes because speculating on what is causing email delays is handing out a free pass.

Well done! You've completely missed the point of my post. You can have another go tomorrow.

My favourite post.

oh, you! :D

griffin
28th April 2017, 12:08 AM
(I closed this topic to get a break from the round-in-circles posting, but within a few hours the news topic was being filled with commentary... so had to re-open this one, as I don't want to close both at the same time.)

xlojnr
28th April 2017, 01:10 AM

yep.

Order #9196
Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-35 Grapple

Placed on September 06, 2016 08:31PM

Fulfilled Mar 08

Shipping (100 Club): $0.00

Smint
28th April 2017, 01:58 AM
Current outstanding orders:
FT Grinder
TW Primorion
MP Grapple
MAS Optimus (apparently supplier shortage or PC allowed too many orders who knows).
And a few other third party figures yet to be released.

I think I wont be ordering from them anymore. Given the amount of complaints a release date timetable would make sense at this point. Their weekly updates dont even include items people are waiting for and even their updates are delayed...which is kind of funny. It's becoming apparent to me the CSR responding to emails is just there to respond to emails instead of giving any kind of ETA you can count on. It all seems very dodgy.

spiderken17
28th April 2017, 09:16 AM
yep.

Order #9196

Fulfilled Mar 08

My Grapple is order #9208 so only a dozen after yours, i would think i would have it now or get it soon since its not an exclusive item and there are lots around. I may use my energon points to buy an in stock item and see when/if that arrives.

drifand
28th April 2017, 09:30 AM
My Grapple is order #9208 so only a dozen after yours, i would think i would have it now or get it soon since its not an exclusive item and there are lots around. I may use my energon points to buy an in stock item and see when/if that arrives.

I did that already. Ordered Friday Monday shipped Tuesday arrived.
So save it.

drifand
28th April 2017, 09:35 AM
Current outstanding orders:
FT Grinder
TW Primorion
MP Grapple
MAS Optimus (apparently supplier shortage or PC allowed too many orders who knows).
And a few other third party figures yet to be released.

I think I wont be ordering from them anymore. Given the amount of complaints a release date timetable would make sense at this point. Their weekly updates dont even include items people are waiting for and even their updates are delayed...which is kind of funny. It's becoming apparent to me the CSR responding to emails is just there to respond to emails instead of giving any kind of ETA you can count on. It all seems very dodgy.

I think they used the wrong excuse hoping the shipment will arrive just to keep people happy. What they need to realized is when information is wrong or needs to be rectified they need to say so. If I know a shippment is coming I wont say end April will ship, I will say we are expecting the shipment to arrive by end April and ship asap.

Its one of those things, I already predicted this outcome way in the past before even updates page was introduced. Once PC doesn't fulfill what they said people will be angry. And this is exactly that.

Initial_G
28th April 2017, 10:12 AM
yep.

Order #9196

Fulfilled Mar 08

Interesting, I placed mine about 2 hrs later #9276 ... wonder when mine will ship considering your order was filled way back in March O_O

I think this thread might turn into a thread listing any updates / communications from PC :D

Thurmus
28th April 2017, 11:07 AM
Mine for Grapple is #9263.

spiderken17
28th April 2017, 11:23 AM
I did that already. Ordered Friday Monday shipped Tuesday arrived.
So save it.

Cool thanks. I am not overly worried, i just like to know that they are processing orders.

MayzaPrime
28th April 2017, 11:28 AM

Mines #9264 :D

MayzaPrime
28th April 2017, 11:30 AM
I am done...

I am still waiting for Primal, Inferno, Grapple...

Primal I ordered over a year ago :mad:

Mr_K
28th April 2017, 11:56 AM
Just got shipping notice for my TFC Ironshell!!!

Finally!!!! :D

Yay!!!

Koroboo
28th April 2017, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
Mines #9264

I'll bring up the next of the consecutive order chain with Grapple at Order #9265

drifand
28th April 2017, 12:29 PM
Just got shipping notice for my TFC Ironshell!!!

Finally!!!! :D

Yay!!!

yay they are shipping but not the items that everyone is waiting for...sigh.

Mr_K
28th April 2017, 01:06 PM
yay they are shipping but not the items that everyone is waiting for...sigh.

Well, it's one of the 5 that I have been waiting for, and I'm happy to see them come through on something, where it doesn't feel like they have been over the last few months

1AZRAEL1
28th April 2017, 01:21 PM
Why is it that when people complain about how long they are waiting say "I ordered it over a year ago"? Not just here, but everywhere. Wouldn't it be more prudent to say "It was released (insert month)" instead?

Ploughmans Lunch
28th April 2017, 01:28 PM
Why is it that when people complain about how long they are waiting say "I ordered it over a year ago"? Not just here, but everywhere. Wouldn't it be more prudent to say "It was released (insert month)" instead?

Yeah, I don't get that either.

MayzaPrime
28th April 2017, 01:51 PM

Cause I have forgotten the release date, its much easier for me to check when I ordered it :D

loophole
28th April 2017, 01:56 PM
My Grapple is #9235 @ 8:37PM

I remember at the time that Grapple was the fastest selling Pre Order...

danny-boy
28th April 2017, 02:09 PM
My Grapple is #9235 @ 8:37PM

I remember at the time that Grapple was the fastest selling Pre Order...

I don't think it was the fastest selling preorder. My order number is #930X and was made at 2:15 am. I've got no idea what I was doing up at that time but to move 65 orders in that amount of time is pretty slow. If I recall correctly the pre-order was up for a few weeks.

philby
28th April 2017, 04:37 PM
so from the most recent order update they were supposed to receive MP-36 shipment by the end of this week. which is pretty much right now. i've been keeping a keen eye on my emails today but nothing haha.

aching878
28th April 2017, 04:47 PM
Just to clarify: I occasionally reach out to ask a business-related question while keeping my own personal orders/questions separate. I send the latter to the same cs@premium.... that everyone else does.

so you got a same day reply via cs@premium.... and directly from Scott :eek::confused:

Sinnertwin
28th April 2017, 05:27 PM
I asked PC/Scott about it... and he said that he wasn't aware of ANY orders for MP-36 being cancelled except for one customer that requested it.

Just between you and I, what's your secret?
How'd you manage to get through to Scott and get a reply so fast, when guys both here and abroad are a month behind?
I'm thinking it's part of the perks of being a staunchly public PC advocate. I could be wrong of course... :)

OptimusNerd
28th April 2017, 05:33 PM
There's no secret, I just keep my personal questions/orders separate from more generic questions about the operational side of things. I contact him directly, not via PC.

I don't, for example, say "Hey [name], where's my XXXXX?"

I do send those requests, but I send them to customer service, and I wait for reply (or no reply) just like everyone else is.

Just between you and I, what's your secret?
How'd you manage to get through to Scott and get a reply so fast, when guys both here and abroad are a month behind?
I'm thinking it's part of the perks of being a staunchly public PC advocate. I could be wrong of course... :)

Sinnertwin
28th April 2017, 05:45 PM
Still doesn't explain how Scott has time to answer questions via PM rather than answer questions from concerned customers, seeing as though he's the man with all of the answers. Carry on...

Dimi194
28th April 2017, 05:49 PM
Just found TR Voyager Prime instore and grabbed him.

I've emailed again, asking for a refund on the TR Blaster (from over a year ago lol) and my only other 2 orders (Sixshot and TR Voy Prime)... I know it's against their terms but ACCC/NSW/QLD Fair Trading all have mechanisms for dealing with non-delivery.

I'd be happy to wait but I have now 0 faith I'm actually going to get the items I ordered, so at that point I'm not happy for them to have my $$$ but no toys for me.

Let's see how this goes...

Thurmus
28th April 2017, 07:51 PM
Still doesn't explain how Scott has time to answer questions via PM rather than answer questions from concerned customers, seeing as though he's the man with all of the answers. Carry on...

Maybe his answering team forward ones to him they can't answer or aren't certain kinds of requests or there are mail rules.

danny-boy
28th April 2017, 09:16 PM
so from the most recent order update they were supposed to receive MP-36 shipment by the end of this week. which is pretty much right now. i've been keeping a keen eye on my emails today but nothing haha.

Imagine a world where you check your email for a PC shipping notice. Months and years pass by. You've just crossed over into the twilight zone.

GoktimusPrime
28th April 2017, 10:18 PM
so at that point I'm not happy for them to have my $$$ but no toys for me.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/meme_swerverightyouknow_zps2k1j11bm.jpg

philby
29th April 2017, 11:51 AM
Imagine a world where you check your email for a PC shipping notice. Months and years pass by. You've just crossed over into the twilight zone.

Lol 😭

Initial_G
29th April 2017, 02:31 PM
Saw this posted by Div on TFW2005:

premium collectibles let my brother know that the megatrons we ordered wouldnt go out until the 2nd week of may...most likely it means i wont be getting my hands on him until end of may...eff me

Not sure if they are a member here or not, but apparently they do respond :rolleyes:

drifand
29th April 2017, 04:56 PM
Saw this posted by Div on TFW2005:

Not sure if they are a member here or not, but apparently they do respond :rolleyes:

They really riding on thin ice, in honesty. I actually prefer not knowing the updates and just get items at this stage. My friends who were told about inferno or Thrust are surely let down by the given information they gave.

ampoldj
29th April 2017, 05:08 PM
yep.

Order #9196

Fulfilled Mar 08

Hmmm and i am just 5 orders behind, so close yet sooo faaar :rolleyes:

Batfan007
29th April 2017, 07:53 PM
Anyone had their
"MAS-01 Optimus Prime Mega" arrive yet?

Pre-ordered this one mid last year, still waiting to hear what is happening / when it arrives etc.

Starganderfish
29th April 2017, 08:07 PM
There's no secret, I just keep my personal questions/orders separate from more generic questions about the operational side of things. I contact him directly, not via PC.

I don't, for example, say "Hey Scott, where's my XXXXX?"

I do send those requests, but I send them to customer service, and I wait for reply (or no reply) just like everyone else is.

In any of these "generic questions about the operational side of things" have you pointed out to Scott just how badly his companies public profile is currently both here, on Facebook, TFW2005 etc? It might be worth reminding him that all this negative feeling is growing stronger every day and he really should address his customers concerns publicly and with transparency.
I get that you are 100% behind PC and seem to see nothing wrong in the way they're handling things at the moment, but a lot of us feel quite strongly that things are in a bad way and getting worse.
The fact that someone actually has some way to contact PC and get a response is eye opening to me. I honestly can't wrap my head around the idea that Scott is blithely carrying as though there's nothing wrong here?

Sorry if that comes across as negative towards you, it absolutely wasn't meant that way. But you seem to be the only person anywhere that is able to get any kind of response from PC. I really want to know what on earth Scott is thinking at the moment in regards to this ongoing situation?

Trent
29th April 2017, 08:12 PM
I really want to know what on earth Scott is thinking at the moment in regards to this ongoing situation?

Just a guess but:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Am I being too cynical :confused:

Starganderfish
29th April 2017, 08:53 PM
Just a guess but:

Am I being too cynical :confused:

Lol. Possibly. But surely even the most greedy or naive person has to realise that things have taken a turn and unless something is done, those dollars are going to start drying up? How many people here and on TFW2005, to say nothing of Facebook, have decided to write off PC as a future supplier? How many people are happy with the current situation and content to keep blindly giving PC their money?
Most importantly, this is the age of Social Media and community engagement. What do you think the potential "new PC" customer thinks when they go to the PC Facebook page and see every post overflowing with nothing but negative comments and demands for updates?
PC promised regular updates. That lasted for, what, less than two months on FB? They then decided to move those to their website, took weeks to do so, and ended up posting the exact same lac of information there?
PC have proudly announced being "on track to catch up with emails in the next "x number" of weeks". They've announced this 4 or 5 times and still are lagging more than a month behind in responses. And those responses, when they eventually arrive, are almost universally unsatisfying.
Even when PC owns up to their mistakes and finally offers someone a refund, people are reporting 2 or 3 month delays in getting their money.
It honestly amazes me that Scott thinks that what he is doing is an honest, acceptable or sustainable way to run a business. It's really not.

It's now 29th April. PC have advised multiple people that multiple items will arrive "end of April". Even the most generous leeway gives them at most two weeks to start making good on those promises. If people aren't receiving stuff by Monday 15th May, and I mean a lot of people receiving a lot of stuff, I predict the phone lines at the Qld Office of Fair Trading are going to start ringing, and ringing loudly.

ZoonMaster5000
29th April 2017, 08:57 PM
Anyone had their

Pre-ordered this one mid last year, still waiting to hear what is happening / when it arrives etc.

According to pc the 1st run was a soft release, whatever that means. I have noticed that the big etailers are getting their next lot of stock so hopefully not to far away.

aching878
29th April 2017, 09:21 PM
Anyone had their

According to pc the 1st run was a soft release, whatever that means. I have noticed that the big etailers are getting their next lot of stock so hopefully not to far away.

Posted this on the new item section before

Toy Alliance's post from beginning of March

https://www.facebook.com/ToysAllianc...711567153308:0

HEADS UP! Many fans have been asking why their retailers have not shipped their MAS-01 yet so below we have some info that might help

1) If you are outside of Asia then your retailer will not purchase directly from us, our stock has sold out and has made its way out to all wholesalers and dealers that ordered the MAS-01

2) If you are located in the USA it might be that your companies wholesaler has shipped to them via sea freight due to the very large and heavy nature of the MAS-01

3) If you have order questions please contact your retailer directly, we sadly cannot tell you when specific retailers will receive their shipments as it will vary based on their location and origin point of their stock

4) A Re-stock of the MAS-01 is due for this May, some fans have confused this with a further delay in the original release, please be aware this is not the case and all of the first run product have shipped out.

If a retailer has oversold on the product or could not get enough from the first run then they may well move customers to the next release, this is something which is beyond our control and something you will need to address directly with your retailer. We do receive many messages about this subject and wish we could help but it is not information we have access to.

We are excited to be on this journey with you guys and value or fans very highly, we hope this information with any questions you may have had.

Thanks!

The Toys Alliance Team

Starganderfish
29th April 2017, 10:06 PM

I don't, for example, say "Hey Scott, where's my XXXXX?"

As an alternative to hounding him for personal updates, if you could suggest he provides a detailed update to ALL his customers? Show.Z store is a TF retailer who are super active on Facebook. They're great communicators. They regularly (at least once a week, sometimes more) provide a detailed breakdown of what's shipping that week and what's on special, and they include a screenshot of a stock spreadsheet that outlines what they are expecting to arrive and when. It's the sort of thing that every single business operator would already have on hand to manage their stock taking and bulk orders, and Scott would absolutely have something similar. Rather than the half-arse effort they fumble out irregularly every couple of weeks that fails to address more than a couple of figures, they should share something like this:
https://scontent.fsyd4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/18121201_455338158134433_2192787494702876357_o.jpg ?oh=fd5dbad58454a291d585d5a49630def6&oe=597577F5

Sinnertwin
29th April 2017, 10:22 PM
I thought that they had a spreadsheet team, no?

DarkHyren
29th April 2017, 11:02 PM
Anyone had their

Pre-ordered this one mid last year, still waiting to hear what is happening / when it arrives etc.I don't think anyone that ordered one from PC has gotten it, everyone that I have spoken to that has MAS01 got it somewhere else.
Going by aching's post if we do get it it will be from the May re-stock, so we should probably expect it sometime in May... next year that is...

Honestly if I knew I would get my money back and that I would be able to order the items I'm waiting for somewhere else for close to the same price I'd do it, but as it stands some items I know will be at least $100 more to get from another supplier due to how long past release they are, and I personally cant afford to just throw away a few extra hundred dollars

Frank
29th April 2017, 11:16 PM
Got my notification of TW yellow constructors rest 4 pieces on last afternoon. As they signed on the update. I am the one of the last 6. But as they said they got them on the end of April, and I will get it on 2nd May( early May).

OptimusNerd
30th April 2017, 07:48 AM
In any of these "generic questions about the operational side of things" have you pointed out to Scott just how badly his companies public profile is currently both here, on Facebook, TFW2005 etc? It might be worth reminding him that all this negative feeling is growing stronger every day and he really should address his customers concerns publicly and with transparency.
I get that you are 100% behind PC and seem to see nothing wrong in the way they're handling things at the moment, but a lot of us feel quite strongly that things are in a bad way and getting worse.
The fact that someone actually has some way to contact PC and get a response is eye opening to me. I honestly can't wrap my head around the idea that Scott is blithely carrying as though there's nothing wrong here?

Sorry if that comes across as negative towards you, it absolutely wasn't meant that way. But you seem to be the only person anywhere that is able to get any kind of response from PC. I really want to know what on earth Scott is thinking at the moment in regards to this ongoing situation?

First, I realize that I brought this on myself by posting that I'd received a reply, but I was just trying to share info. Like everyone else, I get frustrated by the lack of any information, but I'm more troubled when I think there's mis-information being posted, as this starts to create "snowballs of panic". When I read about a "customer" claiming that his MP-36 has been cancelled for no particular reason, I found it odd... so I decided to ask PC.

Everything I write is my own guess/opinion, I don't have any special knowledge of what's going on.

I don't think the sentiments here/FB and TFW (although I don't think they even look at TFW, beyond paying for ad-space) are unknown to PC, and I don't think that PC doesn't care, I just think that they are unable to provide information that they don't have. That silence is sometimes defeaning. They want to give optimistic updates, but when they say "XXX is due end of April" I think they mean that they are expecting a shipment, but have no idea whether they're going to get it on 28/April or 6/May. After that, there's unpacking, inspection, re-packing, shipping out to end users, etc. And yes, Starganderfish, as I've also theorized in the past... I suspect they are occassionally getting screwed over by suppliers and may not receive items that were promised to them. I suggested a similar hypothetical on TFW a few weeks back... and while it may be happening, it's not really PCs fault. A deal is a deal, and if they're getting screwed they can try to rectify in the future, but there's little they can do to speed up the current deal. I do think that they should provide honest updates to customers if they suspect that's happening, and to some extent they did that with MMC, but if they have no proof that their suppliers are just giving promised stock to others, there's not much they can do other than vote with their wallet in the future, and use different suppliers. However as we all know, that's fine and dandy to say... but those suppliers already have PC's cash.

As an alternative to hounding him for personal updates, if you could suggest he provides a detailed update to ALL his customers? Show.Z store is a TF retailer

ShowZ is great, along with his proxy rubadubspawn, both of which I've purchased from in the past. Those updates from ShowZ are a recent development, and I think they're great... but I also think that ShowZ is on the ground in mainland China, with direct access to the wholesalers/manufacturers, no language barrier, etc. I've got no idea how big ShowZ in terms of order numbers so far - but I agree, that would be welcome.

Myself (and several others) have suggested to PC in the past that a single /status or /update page on their website would suffice. A single line for every product they've sold on it, and a regularly updated note alongside the product name to say (50% of these out, another 25 units inbound ETA May). Instead they've opted to go with these weekly update things, which seems like far more work with more ambiguity... but perhaps that's the point.

I wouldn't say that I'm 100% behind PC, but I do step in to play devils advocate and I try to offer a different customer opinion to the growing mound of angst. I am not 100% behind the missed deadlines, and slow communication... but I do remain confident that I'm going to get my products.

Lastly, I keep saying PC rather than [name] because I honestly don't know how big PC is, but I do respect that people have their personal lives and their businesses. Of course the lines get blurred but I think everyone deserves the right to separate their personal lives and their businesses. We (as customers) have every right to criticize and vent about a business but I believe all personal references should be removed. I'll go back and edit my recent post to remove the name. Yes, most of us here know names but this forum starts to get picked up on other forums and I think it's a bad idea.

DELTAprime
30th April 2017, 11:04 AM
I really don't think I'll be using PC again after my current preorders ship.

Ploughmans Lunch
30th April 2017, 11:28 AM
Being personal with Scott honestly feels like the last/only recourse, though. He has my money and has not been forthcoming nor honest on how/if/when my products will arrive. If Scott/PC don't want to invite rampant speculation, then they're going the absolute worst way about it.

I get playing devil's advocate, but do you know who'd be the best advocate for PC? PC.

Anyway I should go now sorry.

Edit: I've emailed demanding a total refund on all outstanding preorders/purchases.

Darkness
30th April 2017, 11:50 AM
I wouldn't say that I'm 100% behind PC, but I do step in to play devils advocate and I try to offer a different customer opinion to the growing mound of angst. I am not 100% behind the missed deadlines, and slow communication... but I do remain confident that I'm going to get my products.

Lastly, I keep saying PC rather than [name] because I honestly don't know how big PC is, but I do respect that people have their personal lives and their businesses. Of course the lines get blurred but I think everyone deserves the right to separate their personal lives and their businesses. We (as customers) have every right to criticize and vent about a business but I believe all personal references should be removed. I'll go back and edit my recent post to remove the name. Yes, most of us here know names but this forum starts to get picked up on other forums and I think it's a bad idea.

There's only one person who can relieve customer angst and he chooses to remain silent. You can play devils advocate for all it's worth suggesting blame the supplier and such, but when a store with a unique style of operation is performing so badly at an ever increasing rate whilst other stores aren't only really points to lack of management. Also i believe that pc undercutting and tactics has upset the apple cart and now manufacturers and suppliers aren't happy. This could possibly see pc being pushed further down the list along with their customers.

Scott blurred the name line from the very beginning using both his personal account and business account to promote his store and respond to customers like he still does to this day on a particular fb group everytime max tibby tags in scott dwyer account asking if pc will be getting a newly announced product in

drifand
30th April 2017, 12:08 PM
Got my notification of TW yellow constructors rest 4 pieces on last afternoon. As they signed on the update. I am the one of the last 6. But as they said they got them on the end of April, and I will get it on 2nd May( early May).

Best piece of news, thanks for the update as this gives signs of hope they are alive.

Excuse all the stupid drama above, seriously I can't be stuffed.

Ploughmans Lunch
30th April 2017, 12:12 PM
stupid drama

Yeah getting ripped off $818 is stupid drama okay cool thanks.

drifand
30th April 2017, 12:17 PM
Yeah getting ripped off $818 is stupid drama okay cool thanks.

I am not in this conversation please take me out of it.
Feel free to get the actual person to come and verify his post. I am in Wa
Otherwise this is bs drama as none of my friends got cancelled.

Unless being told by pc I am not jumping to conclusions. It's not your $818 and you are just hoping on it thinking you got ripoff.

This I am afraid is not acceptable post. Please feel free to invite this person here and we chat otherwise closed discussion and move on.

Batfan007
30th April 2017, 12:25 PM
According to pc the 1st run was a soft release, whatever that means. I have noticed that the big retailers are getting their next lot of stock so hopefully not to far away.

Thanks to both of you guys for responding. I have been following those FB updates, but it's hard to look through every single one so far to find a specific thing, if you happened to miss whatever week it was mentioned in.

Much appreciated. Reassuring to hear the company is doing more, it was starting to look like they were sold and gone and that multiple online sellers were not going to get any (from undersupply). :)

Megatran
30th April 2017, 03:48 PM
An online product review page on PC (of which there are 5 reviews at this stage).

http://www.productreview.com.au/p/premiumcollectables-com-au.html

hYpNoS
30th April 2017, 07:48 PM
An online product review page on PC (of which there are 5 reviews at this stage).

http://www.productreview.com.au/p/premiumcollectables-com-au.html

Looks like a steady trend of unhappy customers getting progressively worse.

I'll give them more time but perhaps not more money, if they give me one of my many items in waiting maybe I'll shut up lol.

What business these days sacrifices item dispatch speeds just for a sheer price cut anyway other than pc, I'm too used to knowing the product release months and then getting it almost straight after (with 2 weeks at least prior depending on country of store)

griffin
30th April 2017, 08:27 PM
Could people please not target anyone who has actually had a good experience with PC.

It doesn't help your own situation with PC, and just makes a fellow fan feel unwelcome here just for having the (mis)fortune of not yet having anything significant go wrong with their orders.
If they decide to not come back here to interact as a fan, or their hobby is soured completely, that's not PC's fault.
(and if they actually have luck with getting replies from PC and are hounded here instead of thanked, then other members here will be at a loss for not being able to find out any other updates they might be able to squeeze out of the source... regardless of if PC should be replying to every query)

Raider
30th April 2017, 09:53 PM
Looks like PC may have almost cleared out March emails. I just had a "response" to an email I sent on 29 March. Actually it wasn't really a response to my email but I won't get into the details as it is not important. Suffice to say, they are still a month behind.

danny-boy
30th April 2017, 11:03 PM
Wow I also just received a response to my March 29 enquiry. I'm surprised to say the least.

Smint
1st May 2017, 12:06 AM
I've also received a reply to my email from March 28th.

DarkHyren
1st May 2017, 12:09 AM
Ok then consider me rather peeved considering my last email was about a week (give or take a few days) before you guys and still hasnt been replied to, so that's over a month of being ignored.
I'll give it another week and if I dont have answers to my oh so difficult questions (sarcasm) I'm taking matters further, I may not be the biggest spender but they have about $1,500 of my money on preorders which is a lot of money for me, half of which would have been fulfilled by now from any other store.
I dont mind waiting but waiting 2-4 months longer (and counting) coupled with 0 communications has left a sour taste in my mouth, as I know it has for many many others

SuspectimusPrime
1st May 2017, 09:51 AM
My emails from the 29th March & early April (same topic/email chain) was responded to as well. They've mentioned that the majority of the item I ordered has been shipped out already, and assured me that my order will be shipped in May.

I did send 1 other email in mid-Feb regarding the same matter, however never got a response.

spiderken17
1st May 2017, 11:18 AM
Is everyone happy with their replies? Do they answer the questions asked or are they just generic " shipping in may" emails?

ZoonMaster5000
1st May 2017, 11:23 AM
Is everyone happy with their replies? Do they answer the questions asked or are they just generic " shipping in may" emails?

I just said about this in the other thread, twice now ive got a sorry we are late blah, blah, blah we are shipping through out this month. Seems to be a cut and paste, change month and reply type of system. Ah so no not happy

Starganderfish
1st May 2017, 11:32 AM
Interesting. I emailed on 7 April asking for updates on 14 seperate items that can all be considered overdue (ie: available from every other retailer and in customers hands) and have yet to receive a reply. Emailed them a second time on the 18th politely reiterating the inquiry. I'll be interested to see when/if I get a response.

My previous round of communication from them was an email sent on 23rd Jan for the, at that time 7 outstanding figures, which was not responded to, a follow up on the 14th Feb which was actually responded to on the 15th. Unfortunately that response consisted of notification that one figure (MMC Terraegis) had been received and would be shipped out shortly (which it was...yay) and the following line:
"Our supplier has not indicated most if these with them yet, We will follow up for you"
Since then silence.
I have sent 4 emails to them in the last 4 months and received one pretty unsatisfactory response. Over that same time, my outstanding orders have gone from 7 to 14 (16 if we include KFC Ditka and MMC Dicamus - which I don't really yet. Even PC in their current state gets a few weeks leeway on releases from me.) and have received a grand total of 1 pre-ordered item from them all year.
And I just did the math: between outstanding unfulfilled pre-orders and stuff that is paid for but not yet released to the public, PC are sitting on just shy of $4000 of my money.
May is going to be "make or break" time for me and PC. If I don't receive at least a couple of these outstanding items, I'm escalating to Fair Trading.

Nevac
1st May 2017, 06:05 PM
I'm waiting on Inferno and Grapple sent 2 emails over a month ago asking about the status on them just received a reply today stating my order will be shipping in May but not specifying which order. I'm guessing they mean Inferno, I've no idea what's going on with Grapple

iscreamonstars
1st May 2017, 07:31 PM
Had a reply from march 30 looks like the same message evryone else is getting your items shipping in May.

So if correct i should get 8 orders consisting of 13 bots, yeah right i believe that.

Trent
1st May 2017, 08:59 PM
thats a lot of product they're promising this month. Gonna need a big boat.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc88/Wrxus/55AD93D0-97F3-4927-8772-7511C9A478B4.jpg

hYpNoS
1st May 2017, 09:02 PM
What...if they are telling the truth and everything is all in one(or multiple) shipping containers, they just can't get the dates right because they're going by estimates (ships could be held up by weather you know).

Not that I'm happy when I'm waiting on optimus primal still, or those poor souls waiting on ramjets and so forth.

iscreamonstars
1st May 2017, 09:12 PM
Oh one of those supposedly 13 bots to turn up in May is MP Ramjet.

Customer Service (www.premiumcollectables.com.au)
May 1, 12:01 AEST
Hi ****,
We do apologize for the late reply, We are having the team work extra hours to push through our email backlog so that we may provide a better and timely replies to queries and continuously improve our service. We would like to inform you that your orders
46**, 69**, 79**, 85**, 92**, 99**, 10*** and 10*** will be available this May. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.
Regards,
Customer Service

The order numbers were in the same order as their reply, so makes me believe they just replying like they always do and i'll see nothing this month.

hYpNoS
1st May 2017, 09:18 PM
Oh one of those supposedly 13 bots to turn up in May is MP Ramjet.

Customer Service (www.premiumcollectables.com.au)
May 1, 12:01 AEST
Hi ****,
We do apologize for the late reply, We are having the team work extra hours to push through our email backlog so that we may provide a better and timely replies to queries and continuously improve our service. We would like to inform you that your orders
46**, 69**, 79**, 85**, 92**, 99**, 10*** and 10*** will be available this May. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.
Regards,
Customer Service

The order numbers were in the same order as their reply, so makes me believe they just replying like they always do and i'll see nothing this month.

This would of been funny if all these came on April first, sadly its long past that :(

DarkHyren
1st May 2017, 09:34 PM
Well since PC wont reply to my email I'm grateful that you're all sharing your replies, gives me 1% hope that maybe I'll get my Inferno and Grapple one day.
Anyone have information from them on the MAS01 Optimus Prime or PlanetX Genesis?
Those are another two items that I'm waiting on information about, I know that the MAS01 might get shipped this month as per that post from ToyAlliance but would be nice to have some sort of confirmation, however unreliable, from PC as well

drifand
1st May 2017, 09:42 PM
What...if they are telling the truth and everything is all in one(or multiple) shipping containers, they just can't get the dates right because they're going by estimates (ships could be held up by weather you know).

Not that I'm happy when I'm waiting on optimus primal still, or those poor souls waiting on ramjets and so forth.

Well just say it as it is. I am sorry we expect it to be in April but it didn't came in yet. We apologise for the delay. Don't say you will ship in may as it will get old and will piss people more.

I do hope for their sake is a huge shipment as many are very upset it taken longer than usual and is really just piling more complaints and angry customers by the week.

drifand
1st May 2017, 09:56 PM
thats a lot of product they're promising this month. Gonna need a big boat.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc88/Wrxus/55AD93D0-97F3-4927-8772-7511C9A478B4.jpg

We need Prometheus from macross.

GoktimusPrime
1st May 2017, 11:52 PM
btw this is what being blocked on PC's FB page looks like...
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/Transformers/PC_FB_zpsrq56x3de.jpg
On the left is what a regular FB page looks like, as did PC's before I was blocked. On the right is what PC's FB page looks like to me now. I can only share their posts and read comments posted, but I cannot react to them or post any comments.

And I know that it hasn't happened to anyone, I think that they're being selective about it. I suspect because I've previously criticised them for their lack of professional conduct, especially with that customer survey. Never anything personally nasty or abusive though, but it seems to have been enough to attract their ire. The funny thing is that a friend of mine isn't blocked on their FB page and he's a FAR greater critic of PC (he openly admits to outright hating PC) and still posts on their page. So they don't even seem to be doing it consistently. Yay. :rolleyes: