PDA

View Full Version : Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

hYpNoS
2nd May 2017, 12:11 AM
btw this is what being blocked on PC's FB page looks like...

They maintain that their fb "team" is different and supposedly unable to obtain order information so I don't even bother, how many people have gotten any info from pc via fb during the last few months?

Even robot kingdom's fb is a brick wall, pm'd them a question, no response, but unlike pc they respond to their emails in a timely manner and very honest about their responses too, I asked about their platinum editon unicron saying "pre-order" last month and they said "we don't know when they're coming" :D

...why can't pc admit stuff like this I don't know.

Bumbleb33
2nd May 2017, 12:11 AM
I am honestly glad some of you are getting movement with Premium Collectables as I have email queries from December 2016 that still remain unanswered!

For me what is really rubbing salt in the wound is the fact that I have been asking politely for updates and remaining patient for responses since Dec 2016. In which time I have booked, flown and returned from a holiday in Singapore where I saw every goddam item I have ordered from PC in abundance in every collectable store. I fought the desire to buy them as in my delusion thought I am sure by the time I get home from my 2 week holiday surely atleast one of my items will have shipped or PC will have cleared enough of their backlog to respond.

What have I had since then, nada, no email, no items, nothing!!!

Sorry for the rant guys honestly every-time I think about the $700 worth of outstanding orders I have with them I feel physically ill and royally P-O'ed! At this rate I can't wait to play with my MP Dirge in around 2019???

Never EVER have I experienced such blatant disregard of customer communications in any financial transaction I have ever performed. And I could spout some humdingers! I pity anyone who spends one dollar with these guys :(

In the words of ROB64 "Good Luck".

Bumbleb33
2nd May 2017, 12:14 AM
"pre-order" last month and they said "we don't know when they're coming" :D

...why can't pc admit stuff like this I don't know.

Amen, honesty goes a looooooooong way with customers.

aching878
2nd May 2017, 12:14 AM
btw this is what being blocked on PC's FB page looks like...
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/Transformers/PC_FB_zpsrq56x3de.jpg
On the left is what a regular FB page looks like, as did PC's before I was blocked. On the right is what PC's FB page looks like to me now. I can only share their posts and read comments posted, but I cannot react to them or post any comments.

And I know that it hasn't happened to anyone, I think that they're being selective about it. I suspect because I've previously criticised them for their lack of professional conduct, especially with that customer survey. Never anything personally nasty or abusive though, but it seems to have been enough to attract their ire. The funny thing is that a friend of mine isn't blocked on their FB page and he's a FAR greater critic of PC (he openly admits to outright hating PC) and still posts on their page. So they don't even seem to be doing it consistently. Yay. :rolleyes:

Oh It has happen to plenty before you, your not the first and you won't be the last.

Your simply now a proud member of the #blocked club ;)

Megatran
2nd May 2017, 12:19 AM
From their FB post (5 April):

Thanks to those who completed the survey, we will share some of the main results next week.
Have the results been published?

Bumbleb33
2nd May 2017, 12:23 AM
From their FB post (5 April):

Have the results been published?

Don't worry they're coming, along with your MP Inferno and your email response within 48 hours.

Darkness
2nd May 2017, 02:36 AM
It's been all of April and pc still haven't cleared all of the March emails. No doubt the number of April emails waiting for a reply are greater in number than the march emails. At this rate I doubt pc will ever reach their 48 hour target. Even after they've cleared the march backlog there will be no 48/$20 because they'll already be more than a month behind and won't be able to reply to new emails within 48 hours as well as catch up with all of April/may emails sent during the clearing of march backlog.

XMan
2nd May 2017, 06:23 AM
No refund received yet, new email sent.

*awaiting 1AZRAEL1's usual repsonse of "we're jut compounding the issue, stop sending emails"

1AZRAEL1
2nd May 2017, 06:24 AM
What's the point? You're obviously gonna be a smart arse dick if I say it again anyway...

Zippo
2nd May 2017, 07:00 AM
In part, I am glad I only ever ordered one item from them because of my hatred of requiring payments up front for pre orders; I ordered MP Skywarp the week it was released (at every other webstore).

As of this moment I consider that $280NZ lost and when funds allow will be reordering via a real web store.

My email asking for an update and then a refund have of course gone unanswered.

Never again will I look at PC as a potential supplier.

Fungal Infection
2nd May 2017, 08:36 AM
Still waiting on MP inferno, Grapple & Cheetor, CW Lio Kaiser, Sentinel Prime, Soundwave Tablet, and other non-TF stuff. Have not ordered anything else since February as my faith in them has hit rock bottom. A little HONEST communication goes a long way. :mad:

Raider
2nd May 2017, 09:03 AM
Is it just me or have they stopped updating their FB page and just using Twitter now?

DaptoDog
2nd May 2017, 09:20 AM
Is it just me or have they stopped updating their FB page and just using Twitter now?

Not just you mate. There was an update last Tuesday on their website, let's see if there is one today.

I also note that PC has not commented on this forum since 27 January 2017 after making regular comments here for the last two years.

If PC is still reading this, I implore you to make comment in your updates thread on the state of play, especially with regards to the blow out in order fulfillment times. Your absence from these threads has been noticed and is concerning to a membership base that has been strong supporters of your business.

Darkness
2nd May 2017, 09:27 AM
Not just you mate. There was an update last Tuesday on their website, let's see if there is one today.

I also note that PC has not commented on this forum since 27 January 2017 after making regular comments here for the last two years.

If PC is still reading this, I implore you to make comment in your updates thread on the state of play, especially with regards to the blow out in order fulfillment times. Your absence from these threads has been noticed and is concerning to a membership base that has been strong supporters of your business.

Not going to happen. Pc have pulled away from their customers on their own fb page as well as here too. Hardly the kind of action you'd expect from a business in it for the long haul trying to expand into the overseas market.

The Letter M
2nd May 2017, 09:46 AM

It's up. Yesterday was a public holiday in QLD as well.

drifand
2nd May 2017, 09:49 AM

They are just adding items as far as fb pages go.

It would be nice if Scott update everyone why the updates are not aligned to what was said. Personally I think they are waiting on shipment and if this is the case is better be upfront about it, rather then saying this order will ship in May.

It's getting a bit annoying when they stated end April but have not sent out anything which crushes people's hopes. Most people here are just worried they not getting the items. I personally hope there are no issues and people get the items soon

MP-36 - First Batch arrived - shipping commenced, original ETA on website still current.

(NO ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELLED UNLESS EXCHANGED FOR STORE CREDIT)

Starganderfish
2nd May 2017, 09:50 AM

Latest "snapshot" is now up on their website. Facebook has been abandoned - presumably to limit customer's ability to comment and post negative feedback. Also we've dropped from four items per category to three now?

Looks like May is the month? This will really be their last chance for me and a lot of others. Either way, they've lost me as a return customer. They're not getting another cent out of me.

SNAP SHOT PRE ORDER UPDATE 2/5 -
*if your product is not listed and for more customer specific ETA, please send an email to cservice@premiumcollect.com.au
One of our Third Party Suppliers has fixed some logistical issues and we have been able to update more accurately on ETA.
Customer Service Dept Staff are new to the business and are still learning
to process query and requests , but are trying to get through the backlog as fast as possible
The Team is now working overtime hours to catch up.
We will provide a update on the progress later this week

MP-34- - Shipping commenced early march, shipping thoughout MAY taking place.
MP-35 still shipping to customers
MP-36 - First Batch arrived - shipping commenced, original ETA on website still current.

PX-10- Arriving next week
TransFormMission TFM M-02 Carnage- Arriving next week
Gcreation GDW-01- Mid May

S.H Figuarts - Chewbacca - due end of week or early next week
S.H. Figuarts Joker - shipping completed- please contact customer service if no notice has been received.
S.h TRIPLE H - just arrived shipping commencing

Star Wars Black Wave 10 - shipping started all orders completed by mid may

GOTG 2 BAF = Shipments now arriving, and dispatch started
Marvel Legends Warlock Baf - due to late MAY
Play ARTS DEADPOOL = EARLY MAY
Marvel Legends Invisible Girl - shipping commenced

Starganderfish
2nd May 2017, 09:58 AM
Also, a line by line comparison of "last's weeks update" shows this is essentially a cut and paste for about 80% of it, with "Apr" in many cases simply replaced with "May"
ie: "Gcreation GDW-01- due end of april" is now "Gcreation GDW-01- Mid May"
"Play ARTS DEADPOOL = DUE END OF APRIL/ EARLY MAY" is now "Play ARTS DEADPOOL = EARLY MAY"

24/4/17:
MP-34- - Shipping commenced early march, shipping thoughout april taking place.
MP SKYWARP - - , arriving mid -late april
MP-35 still shipping batches in april
MP-36 - First Batch due end of this week

transformers movie beat series soundwave - end of april
Gcreation GDW-01- due end of april
Toy World TW- Constructor "B" Yellow Bundle- most orders shipped, 6 units are awaiting reshipment by supplier due to being the wrong item,
any other outstanding units will ship with this item- due next week

S.H. Figuarts Joker - just arrived, shipping after ANZAC DAY
S.h TRIPLE H - Arriving End of Next Week

Star Wars Black Wave 10 - shipping started and continuing after ANZAC DAY

GOTG 2 BAF = Shipments now arriving, and dispatch started
Marvel Legends Warlock Baf - due to late April/ MAY
Civil War - Ant-Man 1/6th Scale Hot Toys - end april eta

Play ARTS DEADPOOL = DUE END OF APRIL/ EARLY MAY
Marvel Legends Invisible Girl - Updated ETA to May - Originally June.

DarkHyren
2nd May 2017, 10:45 AM
Yep, I called it a few days ago
They were saying the same things all during March. "Shipping during March", "Items will be in by end of March" etc etc, all they have done is replace the month in their replies.
Expect the next update to say "final orders will be out May", "Shipping all during May" and the likeIf they would just be honest and say "we don't know, we're working on it with our suppliers, thanks for your patience" it would go a lot further then these constant "oh yes you'll get your item this month" statements, all those are doing is making them out as liars when the month comes and goes without any items being delivered.

Have not ordered anything else since February as my faith in them has hit rock bottom. A little HONEST communication goes a long way. :mad:Same, I wonder how many people are actually still buying products from them, with the sheer amount of people that are angry I dont imagine many orders are being placed despite what the sales tracker on their site might say

Starganderfish
2nd May 2017, 11:11 AM
Same, I wonder how many people are actually still buying products from them, with the sheer amount of people that are angry I dont imagine many orders are being placed despite what the sales tracker on their site might say

I expect they're still raking in plenty of orders. The quantity of poeple on boards like these is reasonably large for lines like MP and 3P transformers, but I kind of get the feeling that a lot of PC's business is action figures, pop vinyls and the like. The SH Figuarts, Play Arts Kai stuff also has forum communities but there's a fair quantity of people who don't engage in these kinds of online communities and may not know the whole story.
It's probably one of the reasons PC are no longer posting to Facebook and why I expect we'll soon see some of those negative comments and older post's get quietly removed from their FB page, to try and bury the evidence.
I suspect PC's order number will have seen a drop, especially for big ticket items like MP's and those $200/300 action figures, but it will be a while before the rot truly starts to set in.
I think a disappointing May will result in more negative feedback out there and probably a few ACCC/ Fair Trading investigations. That will have a big impact as well.

Starganderfish
2nd May 2017, 11:13 AM
On a seperate note, has anyone received any kind of ETA info on FansToys Sovereign or Grinder?
With today's "update" from PC, those two are my most long-standing overdue pre-orders and it's been a very long time since I had any kind of info on where they are.

Darkness
2nd May 2017, 11:53 AM
On a seperate note, has anyone received any kind of ETA info on FansToys Sovereign or Grinder?
With today's "update" from PC, those two are my most long-standing overdue pre-orders and it's been a very long time since I had any kind of info on where they are.

Ouch! Sovereign is a fantastic figure and I'm sad to hear you're still waiting for a figure i got within a week of release for $150 aud shipped. I sincerely hope you get this great figure real soon.

Edit: I did not buy sovereign from pc

Smint
2nd May 2017, 11:57 AM
Recieved an update today to the second email i sent on April 28th.

The Toy World TW-M01 Primorion will be available late May.

MP-35 Grapple, Shipping has commenced for this item, ETA for this order is late May.

The Mega Action Series MAS-01 - Optimus Prime is not fully released yet, We hope to see them released this early month.

The shipment is due this month for the FansToys FT-08 Grinder - Iron Dibots No.5.

Looks like it'll be Christmas in May.

aching878
2nd May 2017, 12:14 PM
The Mega Action Series MAS-01 - Optimus Prime is not fully released yet, We hope to see them released this early month.

You think by this stage they would be more honest and transparent on item updates especially when the manufacturer (toy alliance) has already publicly announced in march MAS-01 was all released, sold and shipped, and a second run is planned for May

Bumbleb33
2nd May 2017, 12:55 PM
I am glad to see that today's update doesn't include any mention of MP Inferno or MP Skywarp #sarcasm

Smint
2nd May 2017, 12:59 PM
You think by this stage they would be more honest and transparent on item updates especially when the manufacturer (toy alliance) has already publicly announced in march MAS-01 was all released, sold and shipped, and a second run is planned for May

There's a tiny possibility PC dont even know. Retailers outside Asia order from a third party and not directly from TA. PC were probably just told there's a delay. Still poor form though.

aching878
2nd May 2017, 01:20 PM
Recieved an update today to the second email i sent on April 28th.

The Toy World TW-M01 Primorion will be available late May.

MP-35 Grapple, Shipping has commenced for this item, ETA for this order is late May.

The shipment is due this month for the FansToys FT-08 Grinder - Iron Dibots No.5.

There's a tiny possibility PC dont even know. Retailers outside Asia order from a third party and not directly from TA. PC were probably just told there's a delay. Still poor form though.

It would be quite tiny this possibility, but ye like pretty much everything else it could / should have been handled much better.

And this mother of all shipments that is apparently arriving in May, hopefully they planned ahead and beefed up their warehouse team 10 folds else it would be another backlog drama all over again

Initial_G
2nd May 2017, 02:13 PM
Hot diggity! I feel that I should buy a lottery ticket!

I got an reply to a customer enquiry (via PC website) on March 31. So they must be finishing up March emails now I guess. I was chasing up a refund and was told I should have it this week. Will see how that goes.

On another note, MP-36 have apparently arrived and have started shipping to customers this week. Hopefully I'll get a shipping notice soon.

No update to my queries regarding FT Grinder and MP-35 Grapple though. Was hoping to hear about Grinder as Grapple is at least mentioned in the current weekly update.

Civic Bossman
2nd May 2017, 03:27 PM

According to various updates PC supplied Christmas was supposed to be in December then Jan then Feb them March then April........

hYpNoS
2nd May 2017, 07:25 PM
Looks like they're beginning to catch up to emails again, but this is is...even more generic than expected, this was a response to a message I sent out at 28th of April, about super ginrai and astrotrain (the later doesn't have a website eta)

We do apologize for the late reply, We are having the team work extra hours to push through our email backlog so that we may provide a better and timely replies to queries and continuously improve our service. Please be informed that all of your orders will be shipped between Late May and Early June. Please feel free contact us if you have further queries

I sent them another a few days later after that asking about ALOT more than that, for now I suggest we back off from spamming them on updates since they keep spewing the same responses, that said this was courteous if...unnecessary, less excuse more accurate answers or even some compensation!

I was hoping for a shipping notice on something today, so far they pumped out a S.H figurarts figure back in September last year (about a week from release day) and NOTHING else so its as you guys are saying, they're able to handle the action figures faster than the transformers.

Lets hope we get some closure soon, when we get our stuff I highly recommend making detailed website reviews on various review sites...maybe pc will improve, who knows.

Kranix
2nd May 2017, 08:55 PM
I got a response to my March 31 email regarding delivery of MP Inferno and Skywarp. It was the same generic email as others but lists the items as being "available" early May. Whatever that means. Fingers crossed!

Sinnertwin
2nd May 2017, 09:23 PM
I got a response to my March 31 email regarding delivery of MP Inferno and Skywarp. It was the same generic email as others but lists the items as being "available" early May. Whatever that means. Fingers crossed!

Means you'll probably be getting it in May, June, July, August or possibly September

1AZRAEL1
2nd May 2017, 10:00 PM
Means you'll probably be getting it in May, June, July, August or possibly September

Or maybe never, considering people are basically implying he spent the money on BMW...

Trent
2nd May 2017, 10:07 PM
We do apologize for the late reply, We are having the team work extra hours to push through our email backlog so that we may provide a better and timely replies to queries and continuously improve our service. Please be informed that all of your orders will be shipped between Late May and Early June. Please feel free contact us if you have further queries

Oh look, now they're quoting early June! What a shock! :rolleyes:

Darkness
2nd May 2017, 10:17 PM
Or maybe never, considering people are basically implying he spent the money on BMW...

Mercedes*

Raider
2nd May 2017, 10:20 PM
Mercedes*

Meh, both German cars that cost a bomb generally... sentiment remains.

1AZRAEL1
2nd May 2017, 10:22 PM
Mercedes*

Stand corrected, but my point still stands

GoktimusPrime
2nd May 2017, 10:29 PM
In which time I have booked, flown and returned from a holiday in Singapore where I saw every goddam item I have ordered from PC in abundance in every collectable store. I fought the desire to buy them as in my delusion thought I am sure by the time I get home from my 2 week holiday surely atleast one of my items will have shipped or PC will have cleared enough of their backlog to respond.
I did the same thing except for 2 differences:
1/ I went to Japan instead of Singapore
2/ I didn't resist the temptation - although this means that I'm additionally out of pocket as I have paid for two MP35s and MP36s but only own one of each. :(

At this rate I can't wait to play with my MP Dirge in around 2019???
If you're lucky.

Oh It has happen to plenty before you, your not the first and you won't be the last.

Your simply now a proud member of the #blocked club ;)
Yay! Misery loves company. :o

Their web site still says March/April.

As they say in Latin, PORCI GLUTEUS MAXIMUS! :p

2017?

Sinnertwin
2nd May 2017, 10:40 PM
Meh, both German cars that cost a bomb generally... sentiment remains.

You think he'd be frustrated if there was a delay with the

Dealer delivery? 😎

2017?

Generous, no?

Megatran
2nd May 2017, 10:54 PM
If anyone thinks PC are not putting in 100% every week then you are wrong.

Mondays - 5%
Tuesdays - 20%
Wednesdays - 50%
Thursdays - 20%
Fridays - 5%
Saturdays - Non-working day (0%)
Sundays - Non-working day (0%)

Now put that in a graph form for PC.

Sounds as though PC are attempting to fend off Customers who demand a refund.

Krayt
2nd May 2017, 11:22 PM
Sounds as though PC are attempting to fend off Customers who demand a refund.

Seeming it followed megatrons update, I'd say it's a response to the lone WA guy who said PC cancelled his order without warning.... Which Apparantly Scott had no idea about.

hYpNoS
2nd May 2017, 11:24 PM
Seeming it followed megatrons update, I'd say it's a response to the lone WA guy who said PC cancelled his order without warning.... Which Apparantly Scott had no idea about.

Makes you wonder who's telling the truth.

And I'm not pc bashing, we have no evidence from either side, I'd say disregard that even happened, it won't help us either way

drifand
2nd May 2017, 11:46 PM
Makes you wonder who's telling the truth.

And I'm not pc bashing, we have no evidence from either side, I'd say disregard that even happened, it won't help us either way

Well disregard the information as I am in WA and there is no such thing. (Yet)
As I know two other people who ordered, Matt is most welcome to explain himself here.

I am disappointed about the so call late may and now pushing to June.
Someone should ask when did the source ship these items instead.

philby
3rd May 2017, 08:41 AM
I am disappointed about the so call late may and now pushing to June.
Someone should ask when did the source ship these items instead.

Exactly....just say what's going on! Why is it now april/may/june etc...instead of just changing the month a bit of insight into why it is changing could help...

FruitBuyer
3rd May 2017, 09:58 AM
For what it's worth, I received a refund when I cancelled my order for the PE Computron set though I had put in the request months ago.

I suppose they are working through the backlog, which must be gigantic.

jazzcomp
3rd May 2017, 10:07 AM
I think the main issue is that we no longer have cheaper options now because we pre-ordered. We are now cornered to pay more or not available anymore.

spiderken17
3rd May 2017, 11:21 AM
That is my dilemma.

drifand
3rd May 2017, 11:43 AM
I have no issues because I ordered popular items which are not life or death to me but this has questioned pc reliability. I had full confidence in 2015-2016 but I honestly don't know what happened this year. Is it the huge volume?
Or is it supplier cocked up?

Tf MPs can be bought including megatron.
However it is a big inconvenience
Will be buying exclusive MPs if required by second week of May from other sources and sell my copy when pc delivers.

Ploughmans Lunch
3rd May 2017, 12:07 PM
After some reflection, my behavior here hasn't been ideal, so I apologise if it's caused any offense and if I've been acting in an inconsiderate manner. Especially drifand, who I think I've been a bit intense with.

Without going in to too much detail, this situation (the lack of communication, feeling like I'm being ripped off, etc) has caused a flare-up in anxiety, which to be honest is not why I collect Transformers.

While I appreciate that my mental health shouldn't be of concern to anyone (let alone PC), I do think it is unfair for someone to take someone's money (and a not insignificant amount of it too) and continue to be evasive and misleading with it. I'm not saying "Transformers is life" or anything, but it is important not to abuse the trust and power you are given by your consumers.

Edit: Sinnertwin's posts r still the best lol

Bumbleb33
3rd May 2017, 12:15 PM
Without going in to too much detail, this situation (the lack of communication, feeling like I'm being ripped off, etc) has caused a flare-up in anxiety, which to be honest is not why I collect Transformers.

While I appreciate that my mental health shouldn't be of concern to anyone (let alone PC), I do think it is unfair for someone to take someone's money (and a not insignificant amount of it too) and continue to be evasive and misleading with it. I'm not saying "Transformers is life" or anything, but it is important not to abuse the trust and power you are given by your consumers.

Well put mate, don't feel too bad I too am feeling the same way. Collecting Transformers should be an easy peaceful experience to take you away from the day to day grind. Rather this situation with PC has people feeling sick with anxiety not because they'll miss out on their figs but rather because no one likes losing money when you work so hard for it.

WeallscreamforStarscream
3rd May 2017, 12:43 PM
for all those who are waiting of FT- Grinder, i just got an email from Mohock (toy shop in NZ) that stock will arrive in 2 weeks time.

This could be used as an indicator to real shipping times since we are on the same side of the planet.

drifand
3rd May 2017, 12:43 PM
Well put mate, don't feel too bad I too am feeling the same way. Collecting Transformers should be an easy peaceful experience to take you away from the day to day grind. Rather this situation with PC has people feeling sick with anxiety not because they'll miss out on their figs but rather because no one likes losing money when you work so hard for it.

especially when you have pre paid figs for a year which you could have earned interest in your banks rather than reward points which are useless if orders are not fulfilled.

This is one reason why I never liked the updates page, and I knew it would cause more damage than help because of unreliable information even if is not PC's fault. It just put pressure on the company that they have given false information and will be attacked upon.

I am now at the stage where I lost interests in updates. I just want to hear notifications from people. I have gone past "I got a reply for March" as it only points to Orders in May or June which was pretty much what they stated in Feb and March. If information on updates are useless, then is equals to no communications as it is false communication < people lost your trust and hope. I rather hear the sad truth, than being lead on.

Ploughmans Lunch
3rd May 2017, 12:57 PM
we have hired new department that have been working to response to all enquiry and not ignore anyone, We can assure you a reply is forthcoming shortly.
(https://www.facebook.com/premiumcollectaus/posts/1418678771487040?comment_id=1436340589720858&reply_comment_id=1439030652785185&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D)

Hmm...

Edit: Should clarify this was from April 30th at 4:42pm

DarkHyren
3rd May 2017, 02:43 PM
I think the main issue is that we no longer have cheaper options now because we pre-ordered. We are now cornered to pay more or not available anymore.Yep, if push comes to shove and we really want the things we ordered in some cases to find these items elsewhere will cost most of us at least $100 extra per item. If PC have been having supplier issues they should have informed the customers right away and gave us the option of either waiting to see what would happen or a full refund immediately. As it stands because PC hasnt been transparent they have forced upon us limited options for getting those figures if we have indeed missed them.

Without going in to too much detail, this situation (the lack of communication, feeling like I'm being ripped off, etc) has caused a flare-up in anxiety, which to be honest is not why I collect TransformersDon't worry about it too much, I can understand how and why this is affecting you the way it is, suffice to say I wouldn't fault anyone from never shopping with PC again after all this.

Also an update (after nearly 6 weeks) from cs, it's very generic for the most part but it does indicate that the suppliers are to blame for all these delays (though how well I trust that answer is hard to measure).
All I can really add to the discussion (since we already "know" that Inferno, Grapple, etc etc etc etc are all coming "in may") is that PlanetX Genesis is currently in limbo (oh yay, a refund and having to pay $200 more? how fun), but I should have an answer for that "in a week"

ZoonMaster5000
3rd May 2017, 03:15 PM
for all those who are waiting of FT- Grinder, i just got an email from Mohock (toy shop in NZ) that stock will arrive in 2 weeks time.

This could be used as an indicator to real shipping times since we are on the same side of the planet.

I deal with weallen from time to time great guy do deal with. Mohock used to get their stuff about 1-2 months after pc but now by the looks of it they are getting it before i.e mp-11sw. Lets hope grinder is on his way as I pre ordered this 14 months ago.

Darkness
3rd May 2017, 03:46 PM
I think the main issue is that we no longer have cheaper options now because we pre-ordered. We are now cornered to pay more or not available anymore.

It's a single edged sword. You'll either get what you paid for and saved some cash, or you'll end up buying elsewhere after release and and pay even more again because you missed the preorder 20% - 30% discounts that the likes of ami and hlj have on takara products and having to pay rrp which can add up to a substantial amount over the discounted price.

If saving $ is that important, at the very least when it comes to official product, one should be placing a preorder at ami or hlj (no cash upfront) aswell as pc (gimme your money now). You'll get your item in good time from Japan and get caught up in the moment with other collectors, and if and when pc order is fulfilled, you can easily sell it for what you paid from ami/hlj and saved $ without being left behind the rest of the world. I wouldn't recommend that though because i feel at this point in time pc is a risk and doesn't deserve a look in after all this bs.

spiderken17
3rd May 2017, 04:56 PM
Im not worried about missing out on figures, my concern like many is what happens to my money if they don't turn up? How long should i wait? When my preorders were made i had had no problems with PC and always got my stuff relatively early even though others were having problems. Now i am not as confident. I am not super worried as MP Grapple could still turn up this month but i am not confident in PC going forward. I think i will pay the extra for better service. I would only have myself to blame if i continue ordering more items when my other items are overdue.

valkyrie_76
3rd May 2017, 05:15 PM
Well I was waiting for Megatronia and the NBN to arrive in April......and I got the NBN first :D

drifand
3rd May 2017, 08:30 PM
For what it is worth, pc should start showing pictures when stock arrives, I know a few dealers who does this to show proof they are not being doggy about their items.

aching878
3rd May 2017, 10:53 PM
And the mp-36 mystery continues ....:confused:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/premium-collectibles-good-bad-experiences.1091469/page-26#post-14570905

hYpNoS
3rd May 2017, 11:07 PM
And the mp-36 mystery continues ....:confused:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/premium-collectibles-good-bad-experiences.1091469/page-26#post-14570905

So they sent you an email at 8:36am QLD time.

Must have been first thing in the morning after Anzac Day.

:confused:

drifand
4th May 2017, 12:12 AM
Please Disregard till further members are notified. I think we are over this please move on. If you have a similar post by all means let's hear it. Other than that it could be a mistake. My friends order number for a megatron is later than his and is not cancelled. Please leave the speculation aside till we really know what is happening. If I know something about Megatron order cancelled for orders later than his, I will gladly update.

calubin_175
4th May 2017, 07:53 AM
We also shouldn't take their 20% off discounts seriously.

These apologies in the form of discounts due to their incompetence gives them further justification for poor service when it does come up in the future. I have a gut feeling that people who pay with the 20% discount for pre-orders may get the item last in queue. Who knows.

When someone is apologising and sucking up to you, you know they have very little to offer.

drifand
4th May 2017, 09:33 AM
We also shouldn't take their 20% off discounts seriously.

These apologies in the form of discounts due to their incompetence gives them further justification for poor service when it does come up in the future. I have a gut feeling that people who pay with the 20% discount for pre-orders may get the item last in queue. Who knows.

When someone is apologising and sucking up to you, you know they have very little to offer.

If you bought an in stock item you will get it. I received my Easter sale item within 4 days. My concerns are only on outstanding TF Mps like inferno, Soundwave Hasbro, etc...

iscreamonstars
4th May 2017, 09:37 AM
So has anyone got a shipping notice for MP36 yet?

Even tho by update dated 24/4

Update dated 2/5

Eta on website PRE ORDER APRIL/MAY 2017 ETA- PRESOLD

PRE ORDER MAY

Pretty sure no one got one in April.

Borgeman
4th May 2017, 09:50 AM
If you bought an in stock item you will get it. I received my Easter sale item within 4 days. My concerns are only on outstanding TF Mps like inferno, Soundwave Hasbro, etc...

I ordered an in stock pop vinyl together with my MP-25L preorder on May 24th 2016. I got Loudpedal, but still waiting on the pop. It was listed as in stock the whole time till about a month ago.

Borgeman
4th May 2017, 09:54 AM
So has anyone got a shipping notice for MP36 yet?
Even tho by update dated 24/4
Update dated 2/5
Eta on website PRE ORDER APRIL/MAY 2017 ETA- PRESOLD PRE ORDER MAY
Pretty sure no one got one in April.

They said shipping commenced on May 2, I reckon they have a setup with AP/Startrack where the courier arrives only once (maybe twice) a week (probably cheaper that way).

Lets pretend its all true and shipping (ie reboxing and awaiting pickup) started this week, then you should see shipping notices next week.

I say this while inspecting the worlds largest grain of salt :rolleyes:

Dinkydarth
4th May 2017, 10:12 AM
No shipping notice for Megatron for me. my order no= #10777

No shipping notice for TR six shot or TR Megatron for me - my order no= #10333

plus still waiting on Grapple....

Initial_G
4th May 2017, 10:36 AM
FYI, I received a shipping notice for MP-36 (#10543) yesterday, should hopefully arrive today or tomorrow.

No updates for FT-08 Grinder or MP-35 Grapple

DaptoDog
4th May 2017, 10:40 AM
No shipping notice for Megatron for me. my order no= #10777

No shipping notice for TR six shot or TR Megatron for me - my order no= #10333

plus still waiting on Grapple....

I'm about 200 order slots in front of you for Megatron and no notice. They must have sold a s#@tload of them.

Wow that's good news that InitialG got a shipping notice. Might get Megatron before Inferno.

loophole
4th May 2017, 10:45 AM
FYI, I received a shipping notice for MP-36 (#10543) yesterday, should hopefully arrive today or tomorrow.

Really?? My MP36 is #10503 and nothing

Jazzman
4th May 2017, 10:45 AM

Hmmm, my number is before that as well. Wonder how this system works... Did you apply a discount or pay for the upgraded shipping? :confused:

hYpNoS
4th May 2017, 10:49 AM
You'd think the orders would be prioritized via the order number considering my mp primal is in the 6000mark, the cue jumpers can't be pushing the whole thing that far back...could they?

I'd like them to answer that for curiosity's sake

Dinkydarth
4th May 2017, 10:52 AM
I'm supposed to have "free upgrade to express shipping" on my grapple, as I bought the ocular max inferno from them -FWIW

no other special treatments on the other ones...

anyone got a shipping notice for TR megs or TR sixshot?

spiderken17
4th May 2017, 11:17 AM

I am #10545 so it will be interesting to see when mine arrives. Did you get priority shipping?

drifand
4th May 2017, 11:33 AM

Well there we go. For a moment just when we were thinking if this was false news, a member has posted this update.

Thank you so much in reviving some hope.

GoktimusPrime
4th May 2017, 11:39 AM
anyone got a shipping notice for TR megs or TR sixshot?
Nope, nopity nope. I didn't preorder Megs but I did preorder Sixshot which I got from TRU months ago. Sixshot and MP Grapple are the two toys which I've asked PC to refund me on. Not holding my breath though. :rolleyes:

Thurmus
4th May 2017, 11:45 AM
My order is #10547 so I am hoping they are starting at #10543 and going up.

danny-boy
4th May 2017, 12:03 PM
My order for MP Megatron is #1068X and I paid the express shipping. Sure enough I've not received a notice and they've kept the $35.

drifand
4th May 2017, 12:21 PM
Friend just got back to me and said that PC will sent out Thrust, Inferno and Grapple in early May. But I wouldn't hold my breath at this point, but I do hope this will give closure to some.

Other
4th May 2017, 02:56 PM
Got my email from march replied to, refund for my long overdue Victorion is being processed and my Master Made battle ship is due end of may(but what ain't). Still got a grip of stuff pending but that email only asked about those two.

Smint
4th May 2017, 02:59 PM
My MP36 is #1057X, no notification yet.

WeallscreamforStarscream
4th May 2017, 03:04 PM
im #10841 :)

Nevac
4th May 2017, 03:19 PM
#1048X Nothing yet

Jellico
4th May 2017, 03:56 PM
Got a response to my March 31st email.

X, Y, and Z will be available by the end of April. :rolleyes:

OTOH they ignored my query about how to use the store credit that I have.

Progress?

At this point there is nothing I want to buy and there seems to be movement on MP36 at least. So... I will keep the email lines clear for a few weeks and see what happens.

Darkness
4th May 2017, 04:19 PM
Mp36 will roll out just the same as previous releases. Mp36 is pc's self proclaimed biggest selling tf product. If people are still waiting on inferno today, then no doubt mp36 will take even longer to fulfill 100%

There's a high number of mp36's with qc issues in circulation. The real kicker is going to be when a pc customer receives one and emails pc for help. Pc customers aren't out of the woods yet.

Initial_G
4th May 2017, 04:26 PM
Hmmm, my number is before that as well. Wonder how this system works... Did you apply a discount or pay for the upgraded shipping? :confused:

Really?? My MP36 is #10503 and nothing

I am #10545 so it will be interesting to see when mine arrives. Did you get priority shipping?

Well there we go. For a moment just when we were thinking if this was false news, a member has posted this update.

Thank you so much in reviving some hope.

My order for MP Megatron is #1068X and I paid the express shipping. Sure enough I've not received a notice and they've kept the $35.

Hey guys, I'm not sure how PC sorts its deliveries but to add to the confusion, my order details are:

Order #10543 - placed on November 09, 2016 09:31PM AEST (according to when I got the confirmation, I ordered as soon as it was listed) - I think it was listed 08:30PM QLD time ... but I'm in Syd, so that's about right with DST etc

I did choose the express shipping option, I was rushing thru at the time, but then later saw that express wasn't an option. So afterwards I requested a refund for that part. I'm still waiting on a $35 refund. That said, I'm not sure if the packing and shipping dept still are processing it as express (jump the queue?) but shipping by road as stated.

Dimi194
4th May 2017, 04:30 PM
Got a reply to my April 2nd email...

Despite asking for a refund for Blaster (which they offered to me back in Nov), got told June (LOL) and also 'by end of May' for Sixshot and TR Prime...

We'll see (in a month's time I guess) what their response is to my much more upfront email from last week re: refunds for all my orders.

Borgeman
4th May 2017, 05:15 PM
So I think I'm winning for the earliest MP-36 order - #1047x
Unfulfilled of course

Megatran
4th May 2017, 05:28 PM
Unfulfilled of course
Yeah but ...

My order is #10547 so I am hoping they are starting at #10543 and going up.
:p:p:p

graza78
4th May 2017, 05:35 PM
Unfulfilled of course

I'm also #1047X so guess we'll see haha

Borgeman
4th May 2017, 05:36 PM
Yeah but ...

:p:p:p

Oh no, I was only playing the "who has the earliest order" game.
I gotta take whatever wins i can :rolleyes:

ampoldj
4th May 2017, 06:31 PM
This waiting for shipping notification thing is just like winning Megatran's prizes (or may be even harder). May be they also put all our order numbers in a hat and pick which to send first :rolleyes::D

Anyway im in 10700s for both Megs and Starscream better keep crossing my fingers :p

Initial_G
4th May 2017, 06:46 PM
So looks like a lot of customers ordered as soon as it went up but the order numbers are not sequential with time, it must be based on when you start the cart process as opposed to when you complete purchased o_O?

I would've thought it based on when you completed purchase, but then who knows, their checkout and orders/fulfillment dept don't seem to follow that logic. Out of curiosity did anyone with a lower/earlier order number have express shipping option added as well? Even though they said it wasn't available for MP-36

Jazzman
4th May 2017, 06:54 PM
Out of curiosity did anyone with a lower/earlier order number have express shipping option added as well? Even though they said it wasn't available for MP-36

Not I... :(

Initial_G
4th May 2017, 06:59 PM
Actually I guess I'm kinda curious if any other ppl have received shipping notices, regardless of express or not. I can't be the only OCTA member right? Or maybe all other Megs have gone to non-members ... and the usual, it doesn't help that we have no idea how many they got in and across how many batch deliveries they are expecting

Jazzman
4th May 2017, 07:03 PM
Actually I guess I'm kinda curious if any other ppl have received shipping notices, regardless of express or not. I can't be the only OCTA member right? Or maybe all other Megs have gone to non-members ... and the usual, it doesn't help that we have no idea how many they got in and across how many batch deliveries they are expecting

I was in and out @ 8:31QLD time but nope, nothing... I'm sure the express option is being used, in this case, as "priority" delivery

aching878
4th May 2017, 07:10 PM

Seems your the only one so far, I haven't seen any one in any local or intl group/forums saying they have a Pc mp-36 notification other than yourself.

Maybe their still churning them out and more will happen over the next few days/weeks , or maybe batch 1 was literally a batch of 1 :o :D :rolleyes:

Sinnertwin
4th May 2017, 07:23 PM
Got a reply to my April 2nd email...

Despite asking for a refund for Blaster (which they offered to me back in Nov), got told June (LOL) and also 'by end of May' for Sixshot and TR Prime...

We'll see (in a month's time I guess) what their response is to my much more upfront email from last week re: refunds for all my orders.

http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w661/sinnertwinsphotos/Ron-Burgundy-Say-What-Anchorman-2_zps2gqnhict.gif (http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/sinnertwinsphotos/media/Ron-Burgundy-Say-What-Anchorman-2_zps2gqnhict.gif.html)

Maybe their still churning them out and more will happen over the next few days/weeks months, or maybe batch 1 was literally a batch of 1 :o :D :rolleyes:

Let's not kid ourselves. It'll be October and people will still be chasing their MP36's.

Starganderfish
4th May 2017, 07:25 PM
So judging by order numbers from 1047x to 1054x within the first minute or two, just how many Megatrons did PC sell? 60 or 70 in under 2 minutes is crazy. Even if not all those orders are Megs, it's likely most of them are.
I'm at 10525, 18 orders ahead of Initial_G. It truly is random.

Also we've all overlooked the obvious explanation for the perceived errors in PC's updates. "Delivery in april or May"... at no point have they ever stated a year. Figures are due May 2043. It's so obvious now!

Darkness
4th May 2017, 07:56 PM
October lol. Did you forget to add 2018 after that sinnertwin?

dsphatlite
4th May 2017, 08:13 PM
Sheesh Premium Collectables need to speak up. I am still waiting for a preorder from October. No reply to my emails asking about it.

Anyone been consistently able to maintain contact?

Gen Jay
4th May 2017, 08:31 PM
So judging by order numbers from 1047x to 1054x within the first minute or two, just how many Megatrons did PC sell? 60 or 70 in under 2 minutes is crazy. Even if not all those orders are Megs, it's likely most of them are!

But people may not have ordered mp-36 between those numbers though... ?

Anyway received another reply from PC (2 replies in a week! Yay!!) about cancelling an order for store credits.

I just want emails of shipping notifications though. Arghh!!

Starganderfish
4th May 2017, 09:16 PM
But people may not have ordered mp-36 between those numbers though... ?

Anyway received another reply from PC (2 replies in a week! Yay!!) about cancelling an order for store credits.

I just want emails of shipping notifications though. Arghh!!

True. As stated not all will be MP-36 but over the course of two minutes at 8.30 at night, how many other sales would you expect PC to make? Even being generous and allowing for 20 orders in 2 minutes being for other figures (at the height of the Megatron pre-order), that's still more than 50
orders. And the pre-order was up for several days I think? PC would have easily sold several hundred over that time, even allowing for the initial rush. They clearly weren't and still aren't equipped to handle those volumes. No way they'll admit that though.
Dunno about you but no way in hell would I accept store credit only for cancelled orders. Considering Aus consumer law and the borderline deceptive activities of PC recently, you'd be in good shape to demand a proper refund, and get that legally enforced.
Store credit ties you to them and just leaves you waiting without communication for future products.

Gen Jay
5th May 2017, 05:57 AM
True. As stated not all will be MP-36 but over the course of two minutes at 8.30 at night, how many other sales would you expect PC to make? Even being generous and allowing for 20 orders in 2 minutes being for other figures (at the height of the Megatron pre-order), that's still more than 50
orders. And the pre-order was up for several days I think? PC would have easily sold several hundred over that time, even allowing for the initial rush. They clearly weren't and still aren't equipped to handle those volumes. No way they'll admit that though.
Dunno about you but no way in hell would I accept store credit only for cancelled orders. Considering Aus consumer law and the borderline deceptive activities of PC recently, you'd be in good shape to demand a proper refund, and get that legally enforced.
Store credit ties you to them and just leaves you waiting without communication for future products.

Yeh not the best solution with store credits ... guest I'm taking what I can at this point ...

Dinkydarth
5th May 2017, 08:14 AM
Well, last I checked, PC had very little in stock items - none that I'm interested in anyway. So store credit would be pretty useless to me - If I put it into another pre-order, it'll be the same waiting game.

Ralph Wiggum
5th May 2017, 09:32 AM
I would point out that a business cannot force you into store credits if they don't deliver on the goods.

danny-boy
5th May 2017, 11:18 AM
I was in and out @ 8:31QLD time but nope, nothing... I'm sure the express option is being used, in this case, as "priority" delivery

There's a good 200 orders before I got in and chose express. So let's go with your theory of express option being prioritised. The page clearly states no express shipping available so out of 200 I'm going to say about 20 people ignored/missed this comment and went with express. I think 20 people is being a bit generous but it shows that they received a very low number of Megatron's. I'm guessing just a few cases. The first few that went with express got the shipping notice. It's not a good sign.

iscreamonstars
5th May 2017, 11:23 AM
I was in such a hurry to order MP36 Megs didn't even see the no express option
but i paid for it, yet no shipping notice yet .... so

Ploughmans Lunch
5th May 2017, 12:02 PM
What's the guess they only got maybe 5 MP megs?

Initial_G
5th May 2017, 12:11 PM
update: I received MP36 this morning via Transdirect courier, standard PC packaging, it came with a set of ToyHax repro stickers too.

I have in the past received stuff from PC next day (syd metro), this time it took 2/3, so am guessing the by road delivery stands.

Can't confirm anything else about the ordering/express though it seems a bit random given what ppl have mentioned so far. Will have to wait until someone else pipes up about a delivery and we can compare details or PC divulges how it all works on their side (which I doubt).

Anyone a member of TCCA, I'm guessing someone from there would've ordered MP36 from PC

drifand
5th May 2017, 12:18 PM
update: I received MP36 this morning via Transdirect courier, standard PC packaging, it came with a set of ToyHax repro stickers too.

I have in the past received stuff from PC next day (syd metro), this time it took 2/3, so am guessing the by road delivery stands.

Can't confirm anything else about the ordering/express though it seems a bit random given what ppl have mentioned so far. Will have to wait until someone else pipes up about a delivery and we can compare details or PC divulges how it all works on their side (which I doubt).

Looks strange they decided to drop StarTrack and went with Transdirect but I guess is to keep cost down. Glad you got your mp36.

It would be sad that this first batch was by sea and only a batch means 10-20 pieces as the volume is about 200-400 pieces ordered I think. And that means they wont meet the initial ship all out by end May as when this was promoted.

Its Friday, and I am not sure what PC regards as Early May, but by the end of next week, I think Early May would be considered gone. No notifications for any other items yet.

Jellico
5th May 2017, 01:07 PM
Well, last I checked, PC had very little in stock items - none that I'm interested in anyway. So store credit would be pretty useless to me - If I put it into another pre-order, it'll be the same waiting game.

Oh it is worse than that. The website has no mechanism to make use of your store credit. I asked about a month ago but that part of my email was ignored. Here I have been told you email PC to specify what you want to buy.

Now. Think about ordering a pre-order, which usually sells out in a few days, via email. Before the uncertainty of the wait.

drifand
5th May 2017, 01:18 PM
Oh it is worse than that. The website has no mechanism to make use of your store credit. I asked about a month ago but that part of my email was ignored. Here I have been told you email PC to specify what you want to buy.

Now. Think about ordering a pre-order, which usually sells out in a few days, via email. Before the uncertainty of the wait.

I actually don have that issue. The issue is what you can buy with store credits that YOU want and get it now, not another 12 months time. wait, and end up refund credits again.

I was able to use my store credits but now my issue is if their wait times are going for an average of 6 months for a released item, I am afraid I won't accept such terms. I am being fair, as much as I want to support I cannot support this style of business, it is just too much "where are my items" stress.

laproblematique
5th May 2017, 01:19 PM

VIP's have to do this. Whilst the response time has been better of late for VIP invoices, at the end of last year I missed out on quite a few pre-orders due to not getting an invoice after a few days (despite following up). Couple that with the fact that VIP's weren't getting front of line treatment back then has resulted in a lot of their top spenders being shafted to the back of the queue.

Treatment of VIP's in general is pretty poor, especially given they fairly regularly offered 10-20% discounts like candy in the last year or so.

danny-boy
5th May 2017, 02:00 PM
lol just received a reply from a 31st March enquiry saying and I quote;

"We would like to inform you that most of the orders for Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron this item has been shipped out and final batch is due to ship before the end of May."

Jesus Christ I've never seen a company treat their customers like idiots. There's some f--king copy and paste bulls--t right there. Absolutely amazing.

DaptoDog
5th May 2017, 02:07 PM

"We would like to inform you that most of the orders for Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron this item has been shipped out and final batch is due to ship before the end of May."

Jesus Christ I've never seen a company treat their customers like idiots. There's some f--king copy and paste bulls--t right there. Absolutely amazing.

What the hell??? There is literally ONE known shipped order!!!

aching878
5th May 2017, 02:09 PM

lol i was joking when i said before maybe batch 1 was really batch of 1... now... i don't know :rolleyes:

Sinnertwin
5th May 2017, 02:29 PM
They may very well have stuffed all of the Megatrons in the "Mother of All Deliveries May" container and sent them out. (LoL)

Great if you're only waiting on an MP36! Sucks balls if you're waiting on anything else, because guess what? That space was used for Megtaron & you're items will be on the next shipment.
Maybe next time, amigos.

drifand
5th May 2017, 02:43 PM
until I see more members posting on Megatrons, is actually a 1 so far vs hmm...20+ here waiting? Would be nice to see more notification notices.

Ploughmans Lunch
5th May 2017, 02:50 PM
April the 3rd y'all!

"Hi Steven,

We do apologize for the late reply, We are having the team work extra hours to push through our email backlog so that we may provide a better and timely replies to queries and continuously improve our service. We would like to inform you the ETA's for your order. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

UW-EX BALDIGUS (Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive)- May
UW-EX Megatronia -May
Hasbro Masterpiece Soundwave-May
Takara LG35 - Super Ginrai-May
Takara LG39 - Brainstorm -May
Takara LG38 - Condor & Apeface- May
TAKARA LG40 – Astrotrain-November
TAKARA LG37 - Jaguar & Blue Horn-November

Customer Service"

NOVEMBER.

On top of this, no reason given for the delay, no explanation for why LG37 and LG40 are literally A YEAR AFTER RELEASE.

ok.

aching878
5th May 2017, 02:55 PM
April the 3rd y'all!

"Hi Steven,

We do apologize for the late reply, We are having the team work extra hours to push through our email backlog so that we may provide a better and timely replies to queries and continuously improve our service. We would like to inform you the ETA's for your order. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

UW-EX Megatronia -May

Customer Service"

NOVEMBER.

On top of this, no reason given for the delay, no explanation for why LG37 and LG40 are literally A YEAR AFTER RELEASE.

ok.

Are they waiting for a reissue? :rolleyes:

They should just jump on bbts (where both are instock) buy them asap and send it over to you for all the troubles caused. ;)

drifand
5th May 2017, 02:57 PM

They should just jump on bbts (where both are instock) buy them asap and send it over to you for all the troubles caused. ;)

seeing various chances of obtaining Ramjet on TT site, I think they wont do it.

Ploughmans Lunch
5th May 2017, 02:59 PM

My favourite bit is "Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.". because, you know, nothings gonna help your email backlog like giving vague/uninformative answers and then telling people "yeah just email thru, that's fine".

It's a joke.

iscreamonstars
5th May 2017, 03:13 PM
Takara LG40 Astrotrain they told me May in the email reply i got mind you thats the one that supposedly i'll be getting 13 bots ( xmas in May )

MayzaPrime
5th May 2017, 03:16 PM
So I just spent $270 AUD at Robot Kingdom to get MP Primal and Cheetor, because I have no idea when I will get them from PC. I will decide later if I want to sell the ones that I get from PC... but who knows when that will be :confused:

drifand
5th May 2017, 03:31 PM
So I just spent $270 AUD at Robot Kingdom to get MP Primal and Cheetor, because I have no idea when I will get them from PC. I will decide later if I want to sell the ones that I get from PC... but who knows when that will be :confused:

I already done this for one of my orders even though they said Early May.

Ploughmans Lunch
5th May 2017, 04:59 PM
Ordered Megatronia, Baldigus and Brainstorm from elsewhere because u know.

Darkness
5th May 2017, 05:08 PM
This thread lol.

When good times go bad.

Can't say you all weren't given the heads up

Pig's_A_King
5th May 2017, 05:33 PM
I guess I will be waiting next year for my mp megs. I still have an inferno mp undelivered. Mp grapple unfulfilled. An mp sound wave unfulfilled. The aforementioned mp megs unfulfilled. And the eventual mp art fire... Still waiting on inferno and grapple, when in the last week there have been some for sale at the same price I paid for at PC. This is utterly rediculous and disappointing. I am too scared to ask, as on TCCA someone who kept asking about their unfulfilled orders had their account cancelled and money refunded. Just sourcing such items aftermarket and months after release is expensive. Look at how much mp megs is at the moment.... Sighs....

Sinnertwin
5th May 2017, 05:38 PM
I'll save you waiting for next months update

The Customer Service Dept Staff are still new to the business after 3 months and are still learning how to turn on a computer, refer to a spreadsheet to process queries and requests, but are trying to get through the backlog as fast as possible.

The Team is now working overtime hours to catch up.

MP-32 Shipping commenced early June, shipping throughout July taking place.

MP-33 Shipping commenced early June, shipping throughout July taking place.

MP-34 Shipping commenced early June, shipping throughout July taking place.

MP-35 Shipping commenced early June, shipping throughout July taking place.

MP-36 Shipping commenced early June, shipping throughout July taking place.

Ploughmans Lunch
5th May 2017, 05:41 PM
How do I go about violating the terms of service in such a way as to get an actual refund?

edit: fully expecting another update to just say "lol hi its scott i hav your money fuck you"

Koroboo
5th May 2017, 05:52 PM
I got a nice reply just now (from an email submitted Apr 3) which I found amusing:

We do apologize for the late reply, We are having the team work extra hours to push through our email backlog so that we may provide a better and timely replies to queries and continuously improve our service. We would like to inform you that most of the orders Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-33 Inferno and Takara Tomy MP-11 NR RAMJET for these items has been shipped out and final batch is due to ship before the end of May. We do apologize for the delay but rest assured that your order will be shipped to you as soon as possible. Please feel free contact us if you have further queries.

There's nothing there saying an ETA at all for MY SPECIFIC ORDERS which is what I asked about.

Oh well :) As others have said, no longer ordering at PC as the cost saving doesn't justify the delays.

Have a great weekend all!

Darkness
5th May 2017, 06:21 PM
How do I go about violating the terms of service in such a way as to get an actual refund?

edit: fully expecting another update to just say "lol hi its scott i hav your money fuck you"

It used to be possible and happened when seen saying negative things about pc on forums and having it linked to your pc account. Not no more though, pc would go broke doing that today with the amount of negative comments flying around

Gen Jay
5th May 2017, 06:23 PM
Just to clarify my earlier post; I've asked PC to cancel a preorder (stomp FT-07 reissue) for store credits, not an item that's overdue.

DELTAprime
5th May 2017, 07:04 PM
I got a nice reply just now (from an email submitted Apr 3) which I found amusing:

There's nothing there saying an ETA at all for MY SPECIFIC ORDERS which is what I asked about.

Oh well :) As others have said, no longer ordering at PC as the cost saving doesn't justify the delays.

Have a great weekend all!

Thats strangely similar to the email I got today replying to my April 4th email.

We do apologize for the late reply, We are having the team work extra hours to push through our email backlog so that we may provide a better and timely replies to queries and continuously improve our service. We would like to inform you that most of the orders for UW-EX BALDIGUS (Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive) and Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron these item has been shipped out and final batch is due to ship before the end of May. We do apologize for the delay but rest assured that your order will be shipped to you as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions

I take it they are using a form letter and the copy and paste function.

Starganderfish
5th May 2017, 07:16 PM
I guess I will be waiting next year for my mp megs. I still have an inferno mp undelivered. Mp grapple unfulfilled. An mp sound wave unfulfilled. The aforementioned mp megs unfulfilled. And the eventual mp art fire... Still waiting on inferno and grapple, when in the last week there have been some for sale at the same price I paid for at PC. This is utterly rediculous and disappointing. I am too scared to ask, as on TCCA someone who kept asking about their unfulfilled orders had their account cancelled and money refunded. Just sourcing such items aftermarket and months after release is expensive. Look at how much mp megs is at the moment.... Sighs....

Honestly? I'm kind of hoping for exactly that result.
Honestly I'd be willing to pay the extra just to have certainty my order will arrive. Already completely abandoned PC for future orders and spreading them out among several other retailers. Costs more but happy to pay now.
PC have clearly lost the plot and are naively convinced they can just keep on spinning the same crap to us. Judging by the replies people are receiving, PC's supplier has put just about every single outstanding item on one big shipment due to arrive some time in May. I'll beleive it when I start getting shipping notices.

GoktimusPrime
5th May 2017, 08:25 PM
Honestly I'd be willing to pay the extra just to have certainty my order will arrive. Already completely abandoned PC for future orders and spreading them out among several other retailers. Costs more but happy to pay now.
Yep. I've come to the same conclusion. I tried to advise PC about this too on their FB page - basically saying that consumers are willing to pay more for more reliable service and suggested that they would be better off increasing their prices if it meant better reliability. But shortly after posting this was when I got blocked. :rolleyes: I wasn't being nasty or anything, just offering advice. Cos their defence seems to solely revolved around, "But we're cheap!" -- yeah, but cheap at what cost? It was acceptable when they were just a bit slower than other retailers but ultimately still reliable, but this clearly hasn't been a sustainable business model. They need to adapt. And honestly, even if their prices are on par or even slightly dearer than Japanese RRP then I reckon that they could still stay in business. You don't have to always beat your competitors' prices, simply being able to match (or come close to matching) their prices is often good enough.

But I've come to the same conclusion as you. I paid full RRP for my MP36 which was $60 dearer than PC's price, but the important thing is that I have the toy now. I managed to find MP35 at a slightly cheaper price than PC's, and again, I have the toy now.

Jazzman
5th May 2017, 08:39 PM
Well, I'm going to wait the month out - nothing we can do either way. If the outstanding orders haven't been fulfilled as promised I'll just have to think about what to do then. 26 days and counting... :rolleyes:

Darkness
5th May 2017, 08:52 PM
Yep. I've come to the same conclusion. I tried to advise PC about this too on their FB page - basically saying that consumers are willing to pay more for more reliable service and suggested that they would be better off increasing their prices if it meant better reliability. But shortly after posting this was when I got blocked. :rolleyes: I wasn't being nasty or anything, just offering advice. Cos their defence seems to solely revolved around, "But we're cheap!" -- yeah, but cheap at what cost? It was acceptable when they were just a bit slower than other retailers but ultimately still reliable, but this clearly hasn't been a sustainable business model. They need to adapt. And honestly, even if their prices are on par or even slightly dearer than Japanese RRP then I reckon that they could still stay in business. You don't have to always beat your competitors' prices, simply being able to match (or come close to matching) their prices is often good enough.

But I've come to the same conclusion as you. I paid full RRP for my MP36 which was $60 dearer than PC's price, but the important thing is that I have the toy now. I managed to find MP35 at a slightly cheaper price than PC's, and again, I have the toy now.

And yet when a few of us came here expressing our dissatisfaction and gave our opinions on improvement, we got hammered by you and others from the happy to wait crew. The writing was on the wall long before you guys seen it, but what would basic members know hey?

1AZRAEL1
5th May 2017, 08:54 PM
Alot of sarcasm it would seem

Starganderfish
5th May 2017, 10:21 PM
I freely admit I defended PC for a long time (though mainly on TFW2005 rather than here) because up until about Feb this year my experience had been fine. But as things have drawn out more and more I've turned from an ardent supporter to a bitterly disillusioned critic.
Personally I'd rather see the negative feelings and bitterness directed at the ones ultimately responsible, Premium Collectables, rather than at each other. Everyone on this thread, even those who still continue to hold out hope, are here for one reason - because we hope to get the toys we ordered, one way or another.
Personally I'm giving PC till the end of the month and then bringing in Fair Trading. If you are currently completely disillusioned, then contact Fair Trading now. If you still hold out hope, then wait it out and either eventually get your figures or contact Fair Trading later.
But at this point it's better that we support each other with info and understanding communications rather than start turning on each other.
But that's just my opinions of course.

Ark-Ivor
5th May 2017, 10:28 PM
(Updated with info from Jellico)
Would it help our morale if we all shared our pre-order numbers, dates/times and when we receive fulfilment notices?

I admit that I am willing "to wait" due to the prices, the free delivery on most of my orders & the Loyalty Points Program. But I'm not "happy" about waiting 12+ months for MP-11NR and having to repeatedly ask them to keep me informed of important information regarding my orders.

For example I know someone here is still waiting on MP SG OP and someone else (or maybe the same person?) is waiting on Soundwave Evolution and my orders for them have been fulfilled.

Masterpiece Shattered Glass Optimus Prime/Trailer
#9554 - 2016-09-20 01:40am (Fulfilled 2016-12-23)
Soundwave Evolution (Crowdfunded/Convention Exclusive)
#9913 - 2016-10-07 01:54am (Fulfilled 2017-03-22)

Just from reading this thread I can see that:

MP-36 Megatron
Latest known news from PC (exact date unknown) Being shipped by sea and land to avoid airport customs scans. (exact date unknown) arriving 2017-05-02, orders being fulfilled throughout May.
#1047X - 2016-11-??
#1048X - 2016-11-??
#1054X - 2016-11-??
#1057X - 2016-11-??
#1068X - 2016-11-??
#10503 - 2016-11-??
#10525 - 2016-11-??
#10543 - 2016-11-?? (Fulfilled 2017-05-03) First known (delivery unconfirmed).
#10545 - 2016-11-??
#10547 - 2016-11-??
#10577ish - 2016-11-??
#10677 - 2016-11-09 11:11pm
#1071X - 2016-11-10 06:30am
#10700s - 2016-11-??
#10777 - 2016-11-??
#10841 - 2016-11-??

The one order that has been fulfilled seems to be totally out of any logical kind of sequence...

Then of course there's the others that I'm still waiting on:

MP-11NR Ramjet
Latest known news from PC 2017-02-13 There are 10 orders left to fulfill and this item is currently in a shipping container at sea - meaning it can't be tracked and they can't give any kind of ETA.
#4807 - 2016-02-13 09:14am
MP-32 Beast Convoy
#5671 - 2016-03-29 10:46am
MP-33 Inferno
#7822 - 2016-07-06 11:58am
MP-34 Cheetas
#8590 - 2016-08-06 12:53am
Masterpiece Soundwave, Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Ravage, Rumble & Frenzy
#885X - 2016-08-19
MP-35 Grapple
#9299 - 2016-09-07 01:40am
MP-11SW Skywarp
#10202 - 2016-10-24 11:38am
MP-37 Artfire/Nightstick
#11344 - 2016-12-03 12:52am
MP-11ND Dirge
#11919 - 2016-12-24 10:54am
MP-38 Beast Convoy, Supreme Commander
#12176 - 2017-01-14 10:01am

MB-10 Strafe/Bumblebee
#10202 - 2016-10-24 11:38am

LG-36 Soundwave/Soundblaster
#814X - 2016-07-19
LG-43 Dinosaurer/Full-Tilt/Wipe-Out
#13102 - 2017-03-02 09:55am
LG-44 Sharktron/Sweep
#13529 - 2017-04-09 02:57pm

If I was able to look at a list like this and clearly see that others are receiving their orders it would give me some hope for my MP-11NR...

It seems obvious that we're all getting distressed over PCs lack of clear/delayed/any communications, but a comprehensive list like this from them would go a long way to putting peoples concerns to rest, and if PC isn't going to do it then we should simply pool the information we know in a single sticky post (so everyone doesn't have to wade though 48+ pages to find out what they want to know).

Assuming that anyone wants this sort of information, someone'd need to keep it updated and to keep peoples names private they'd have to accept PMs and update the sticky post. I can do my best, but I'm not a moderator and not around everyday, or even every week. So are any more regular members/moderators willing to volunteer for the good of the Ozformer/PC-Buyer micro-community?

Megatran
5th May 2017, 10:55 PM
And yet when a few of us came here expressing our dissatisfaction and gave our opinions on improvement, we got hammered by you and others from the happy to wait crew. The writing was on the wall long before you guys seen it, but what would basic members know hey?
Let there be no doubt if anyone is at fault with the current situation it's PC. Making snide remarks like the one above is poor form.

hYpNoS
5th May 2017, 11:03 PM

There is one way but its weird and you needed to spam them until it works, here is my story.

I made an order for some stuff that was simply impulse purchases, changed my mind when a tf mp came online so I asked to refund that item to get store credit.

Then they sent me my store credit as a code, the problem (and why i had to send them another email or so) is I thought they left out the code, turns out it blended into the main email body because of the password they used, it was something like this

the password is sent

I felt like an idiot

Ploughmans Lunch
5th May 2017, 11:27 PM
Y'all are beautiful don't fight.

Jellico
5th May 2017, 11:45 PM
There is one way but its weird and you needed to spam them until it works, here is my story.

I made an order for some stuff that was simply impulse purchases, changed my mind when a tf mp came online so I asked to refund that item to get store credit.

Then they sent me my store credit as a code, the problem (and why i had to send them another email or so) is I thought they left out the code, turns out it blended into the main email body because of the password they used, it was something like this

I felt like an idiot

Much appreciated, and with the other comments too. There will be people with refunds and people with store credit and info like this is all helpful.

In the spirit of sharing. Here are some more order numbers for the list.
#814X - LG36 Soundwave (19/7)
#885X - Hasbro MP Soundwave (19/8)
#1071X - MP36 Megatron (06:30 10/11)

hYpNoS
5th May 2017, 11:49 PM
Much appreciated, and with the other comments too. There will be people with refunds and people with store credit and info like this is all helpful.

Mind you it wasn't an instant process.

Gotta keep at them until they send it to you, its pretty much a discount voucher that you just throw in at the checkout.

Raider
6th May 2017, 12:27 AM
Let there be no doubt if anyone is at fault with the current situation it's PC. Making snide remarks like the one above is poor form.

You said it mate. People might have defended PC, and back then things were not as bad as they are now, but there is NO REASON AT ALL to make a personal attack against another board member.

Darkness
6th May 2017, 02:06 AM
Uh huh. And when myself and a couple of others received the same from board members for saying the same things ages ago you guys are saying now, that was okay wasn't it.

Now the shoe is on your other foot, the keeping it on topic and keeping it feedback related has gone out the window. Now that you're all being burned by pc and expressing your dissatisfaction and opinion it's not considered trolling.

Oh please, the double standards and hypocrisy is killing me inside.

You guys don't know what you're very likely in for next from pc. It's going to be a ripper.

drifand
6th May 2017, 02:51 AM
Hi Darkness,

Can you please refrain yourself from posting and just leave this thread alone for others to sort current issues? Thank you

calubin_175
6th May 2017, 06:07 AM
The most annoying and WORST thing for any toy retailer to do is to take money upfront for preorders and are not confident in fulfilling the order or don't know the market or their supplier enough to gauge supply. This strips the customers of their opportunity to buy it from elsewhere once it is released to get them at reasonable market prices.

I remember using a few Japanese retailers who are based remotely in Europe or so in the past who don't know the market and they list a high demand item at original price but they had no idea that it was impossible to obtain it from suppliers. Likewise, it was a store that doesn't proactively act on refunds or store credits unless I pushed them. These are the signs of the worst stores out there.

There was another one based in Asia which was okay for the most part but are ignorant of supplies too. At least when I asked them whether it was a low or high chance of obtaining supply, they honestly said low and promptly processed a refund.

OptimusNerd
6th May 2017, 07:13 AM
April the 3rd y'all!

"Hi Steven,

UW-EX Megatronia -May

Customer Service"

NOVEMBER.

ok.

Honestly - in that case I wonder if it's just that the list they've been given hasn't had an update since "ETA NOV 2016".

danny-boy
6th May 2017, 09:52 AM
You guys don't know what you're very likely in for next from pc. It's going to be a ripper.

What are we likely in for and what makes you so sure it'll happen? Are you just hoping for the worst just to say 'I told you so'?

1AZRAEL1
6th May 2017, 10:34 AM
Funny how this thread has become a breeding ground for people making snide remarks against each other. I've been guilty of it too. But I'm not feeling much welcome here anymore

Ploughmans Lunch
6th May 2017, 10:38 AM
chill out folks <3 save yr energy for arguing with PC

Soundwarp
6th May 2017, 11:02 AM
I have emailed this company one a week for three weeks and unfortunately no reply.
One of the worst things about not having a shop front 😢

DaptoDog
6th May 2017, 12:16 PM
I have emailed this company one a week for three weeks and unfortunately no reply.
One of the worst things about not having a shop front 😢

I can't fault you since we are all fed up. But practically speaking, they are supposedly at least a month behind on email replies so you are best waiting a few weeks to hear back on your initial emails before sending more. Unfortunately that is the state of play at the moment.

spiderken17
6th May 2017, 12:34 PM
Uh huh. And when myself and a couple of others received the same from board members for saying the same things ages ago you guys are saying now, that was okay wasn't it.

Now the shoe is on your other foot, the keeping it on topic and keeping it feedback related has gone out the window. Now that you're all being burned by pc and expressing your dissatisfaction and opinion it's not considered trolling.

Oh please, the double standards and hypocrisy is killing me inside.

And you would wish this on other forum members? I think it is your attitude rather than the issues you brought up that has members talking to you the way they do.

Smint
6th May 2017, 12:38 PM
Funny how this thread has become a breeding ground for people making snide remarks against each other. I've been guilty of it too. But I'm not feeling much welcome here anymore

It's just a couple of regulars with too much time on their hands. Block them, it's a lot easier that way, they rarely contribute anyway.

ZoonMaster5000
6th May 2017, 05:28 PM
And you would wish this on other forum members? I think it is your attitude rather than the issues you brought up that has members talking to you the way they do.

Nail on the head.

drifand
6th May 2017, 06:07 PM
Well unfortunately still no notifications. :(

DELTAprime
6th May 2017, 06:19 PM
So my order for Megatron was placed placed on November 09, 2016 08:32PM with order number 1051x yet the first guy to get his Megatron processed had order number 10543. That makes zero sense especially since they didn't allow people to jump the queue on Megatron.

I'm not even going to cash in my 60 dollars worth of Energon credits, they are just falling so far behind every other retailer.

hYpNoS
6th May 2017, 06:33 PM
So my order for Megatron was placed placed on November 09, 2016 08:32PM with order number 1051x yet the first guy to get his Megatron processed had order number 10543. That makes zero sense especially since they didn't allow people to jump the queue on Megatron.

I'm not even going to cash in my 60 dollars worth of Energon credits, they are just falling so far behind every other retailer.

1.They should never allow cue jumping in the first place
2.They should be going in order of the order number, case in point people waiting on mp ramjets
3.If they can't stock those within a month or 2 (and even then that's a stretch) they SHOULD IMMEDIATELY contact the buyer and give them the OPTION to wait or go refund, and by refund FULL cash back no store credit rubbish
4.To ease things on their end orders should be FINAL with no change of minds (gotta give pc something to help them out)

They seem to have issues stocking things in, does their backend actually have an actual order limit or do they need to manually hit the "stop" button on pre-orders, I'm getting the feeling they're getting too many orders that they themselves know they can't stock on

drifand
6th May 2017, 08:15 PM
Take note by boat eta is two months as per Japan post stated.
So you need to give worse case scenario.

DarkHyren
6th May 2017, 09:54 PM
They seem to have issues stocking things in, does their backend actually have an actual order limit or do they need to manually hit the "stop" button on pre-orders, I'm getting the feeling they're getting too many orders that they themselves know they can't stock onEarlier on at least I believe they did have a stock level set up as I recall certain people stating that they had maxed out their carts to see how many items were left and this process did indeed cause items to "go out of stock".
I dont know whether this was eventually removed to prevent these sort of stock level "tests" happening but there was indeed an actual order limit in the past

jaydisc
6th May 2017, 10:37 PM
Anybody filed a credit card dispute yet?

jaydisc
6th May 2017, 10:38 PM
April the 3rd y'all!

"Hi Steven,

UW-EX Megatronia -May

Customer Service"

NOVEMBER.

ok.

My interpretation is the web page still says November (meaning the original 2016 release date) and customer service just pulled it from there.

Krayt
6th May 2017, 11:07 PM
My interpretation is the web page still says November (meaning the original 2016 release date) and customer service just pulled it from there.

Except astrotrain was Jan release

hYpNoS
6th May 2017, 11:17 PM
Except astrotrain was Jan release

It was Nov via pc's page, back WAY before hlj and amiami or anyone had any real dates.

Its clear the staff pulled it from there, meaning they're just being...lazy would it be?

Someone needs to ask (as I sent them enough emails within the last 3 months to know when my orders are supposedly coming :rolleyes:) to simply ask...what is the actual cause of the delays?

If I get nothing at all from them this month I'll then ask myself

GoktimusPrime
7th May 2017, 12:05 AM
I freely admit I defended PC for a long time (though mainly on TFW2005 rather than here) because up until about Feb this year my experience had been fine.
PC were still reasonably reliable up until only a few months ago. Then things went downhill really quickly. :(

:confused: I don't see any nasty personal comments. :confused: Sure, people are frustrated but it all seems civil so far. :o

Jellico
7th May 2017, 12:36 AM
PC were still reasonably reliable up until only a few months ago. Then things went downhill really quickly. :(

I would have said January. November - January was a big period for releases. Add in the usual PC month lateness and no one would be too worried yet.

Before that super late deliveries were fairly one off and easily lost in the usual background of "my X had this problem" you get with most online sellers.

Looking at that list of orders we have collated PC jumped from #8000 in June to about #12000 on December. Say 4000 orders per year in the two years of operation before then to 4000 in six months. Not sure what conclusion to draw. Just interesting to note.

griffin
7th May 2017, 01:39 AM