PDA

View Full Version : Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Holdobot
29th July 2015, 03:31 PM
Just got my shipping notification for Magnus, Breakneck and Quickslinger. Definitely excited to get these guys in my hot little hands.

Tabias Prime
29th July 2015, 06:43 PM
Just got my shipping notification for Magnus, Breakneck and Quickslinger. Definitely excited to get these guys in my hot little hands.

Lucky you.....Im still waiting for any notification for my Ultra Magnus :confused:

Trent
30th July 2015, 07:39 AM
After the trouble I just had with the courier you used for Quickslinger and Breakneck, I would rather you just used Auspost.

I missed the delivery. No card was left. The only reason I knew about it was from the email I received from them because PC had entered my email for tracking notifications. I then arranged to pick up from the local depot as it was just down from my work. I then went to pick it up only to be told it had been returned to sender. I then rang the courier and once I got onto someone competent, found out it was in fact still available for pickup :rolleyes:

My experience with Auspost is much better. I can't say the courier was any quicker either.

Handsprime
31st July 2015, 09:42 AM
After the trouble I just had with the courier you used for Quickslinger and Breakneck, I would rather you just used Auspost.

I missed the delivery. No card was left. The only reason I knew about it was from the email I received from them because PC had entered my email for tracking notifications. I then arranged to pick up from the local depot as it was just down from my work. I then went to pick it up only to be told it had been returned to sender. I then rang the courier and once I got onto someone competent, found out it was in fact still available for pickup :rolleyes:

My experience with Auspost is much better. I can't say the courier was any quicker either.

You're lucky, I got no email or anything about my Quickslinger and Breakneck. I'm starting to wonder if I'm ever gonna get my Quickslinger and Breakneck :(

loophole
1st August 2015, 02:02 PM

I missed the delivery. No card was left. The only reason I knew about it was from the email I received from them be7cause PC had entered my email for tracking notifications. I then arranged to pick up from the local depot as it was just down from my work. I then went to pick it up only to be told it had been returned to sender. I then rang the courier and once I got onto someone competent, found out it was in fact still available for pickup :rolleyes:

AMEN!! I've dealt with couriers outside of auspost twice this year and both timed they've sent it to the wrong address and I'm yet to get them or a refund after two weeks. I know it's not PC's fault but if I knew that they were going to be sent with a courier I wouldn't of bought through them or asked to go with aust post at least with aust post if I miss a delivery I can just go to my local to pick them up and not have to worry about re-delivery's or having to pick up from wherever there depot is or being left at my door in the weather. And as Trent pointed out I don't think the courier would of been any quicker from what I can see on the web updates

jazzcomp
4th August 2015, 09:29 AM

AMEN!! I've dealt with couriers outside of auspost twice this year and both timed they've sent it to the wrong address and I'm yet to get them or a refund after two weeks. And as Trent pointed out I don't think the courier would of been any quicker from what I can see on the web updates
What time does this courier normally arrive?

Tabias Prime
4th August 2015, 02:57 PM
Hi guys at PC...back on June 12th I ordered a CW Ultra Magnus. When I order it the page was saying it was either in stock or preorder for June, cant remember which. I was able to add to cart and paid for it but so far the status for the order is still unfulfilled. I sent a email a little while ago to follow up the status but I have had no response.
Can someone please follow this up Order #1573

Thanks

Hi PC, can I please get a heads up or straight answer to my request above, I had a initial response, which I was grateful for but I have seen in later posts that the CW Ultra Magnus were being shipped late last week. So far I have not seen anything in regards to it being shipped. Also I had sent an email last Thursday in regard to a change of shipping address as somehow I managed to swap the invoice and delivery address around when originally placing the order. As I would much rather it come to my work address as its a safer option than my home address.....any response would be appreciated.

reillyd
4th August 2015, 04:24 PM
I received an email confirmation around lunch time that Trypticon had shipped and was delighted to find him waiting at home on the same day! It was shipped from Molendiner which is on the Gold Coast. Now I have a big purple dinosaur that was a Grail purchase. Worth every penny!

Premium Collectables
4th August 2015, 06:37 PM
Hi PC, can I please get a heads up or straight answer to my request above, I had a initial response, which I was grateful for but I have seen in later posts that the CW Ultra Magnus were being shipped late last week. So far I have not seen anything in regards to it being shipped. Also I had sent an email last Thursday in regard to a change of shipping address as somehow I managed to swap the invoice and delivery address around when originally placing the order. As I would much rather it come to my work address as its a safer option than my home address.....any response would be appreciated.

where did you send the email?

We don't discuss individual customers orders on the forum. we have sent an email to you, can you please reply

Tabias Prime
4th August 2015, 07:21 PM
where did you send the email?

We don't discuss individual customers orders on the forum. we have sent an email to you, can you please reply

Thanks for the response, replied to email ...

I sent the email to the following address: cservice@premiumcollectables.com.au

Raider
4th August 2015, 07:34 PM
Did MP-11T sell out in under 1 min? Cause I'm adding it to cart but on check out screen it says no inventory?

Kranix
4th August 2015, 07:35 PM
Did MP-11T sell out in under 1 min? Cause I'm adding it to cart but on check out screen it says no inventory?

I have the same issue. Must have been lightning fast!

DaptoDog
4th August 2015, 07:37 PM
I got mine, was refreshing constantly to avoid missing out.

Raider
4th August 2015, 07:38 PM
Wow sold out now... that was so quick... i was doing the constant refresh too... was gone by the time i hit check out...

Kranix
4th August 2015, 07:40 PM
I got mine, was refreshing constantly to avoid missing out.

Amazing, I was doing this too. Wow, first MP-11SW Skywarp and now MP-11T Thundercracker, clearly not meant to have these guys! :rolleyes:

Raider
4th August 2015, 07:41 PM
Amazing, I was doing this too. Wow, first MP-11SW Skywarp and now MP-11T Thundercracker, clearly not meant to have these guys! :rolleyes:

Keep refreshing and trying mate, I just managed to get one!

serialmonkey
4th August 2015, 07:41 PM
First there was no stock, then there was stock but you couldn't complete the cart, then it went no stock again, then it was available and I managed to grab one.

*and breathe*

DaptoDog
4th August 2015, 07:42 PM

Yeh I really want to get MP-11SW but the pricing on it is insane, looking at around $350 to import one from the US or ebay. Still hoping Takara does a Japanese release of it.

DaptoDog
4th August 2015, 07:43 PM

Sweet, well done Raider!

Kranix
4th August 2015, 07:45 PM

All gone I think but well done mate! :cool:

Kranix
4th August 2015, 07:46 PM
Yeh I really want to get MP-11SW but the pricing on it is insane, looking at around $350 to import one from the US or ebay. Still hoping Takara does a Japanese release of it.

I am hoping this too, one of my favourite characters but I couldnt justify the price of him and got stiffed on ebay, not once but twice! Lucky Paypal refunded me both times.

ampoldj
4th August 2015, 07:47 PM
Seriously? 8:31 and already inventory issues :confused:

Farrout
4th August 2015, 07:49 PM
All gone I think but well done mate! :cool:

Keep trying, just got one!

Trent
4th August 2015, 07:53 PM
Sold out.

Refreshed several times with no luck :(

Kranix
4th August 2015, 08:00 PM
Keep trying, just got one!

DOH! I had one but being a first time shopper I had to fill in my account details and it disapeared while I was doing that. :o

drifand
4th August 2015, 09:29 PM
Guess bad luck for my friend

Handsprime
4th August 2015, 09:49 PM
I don't mean to rage, but last Friday I sent an email about order #1491 and why I haven't heard anything about it. Well since I haven't had a reply yet I would love to know what is happening with this order because I am furious that I haven't heard anything about whether its coming or not :mad:

spiderken17
5th August 2015, 06:38 AM
Bummer, too busy working on the house to get one. Poo.

jazzcomp
5th August 2015, 09:28 AM
Package arrived today as expected delivery date from the email shipment info last August 1. The tracking page wasn't helpful though. But thanks!

I'll check tonight when I open it.

drifand
5th August 2015, 11:32 AM
So is this the end for thundercracker? No more ?

Sol_Bad
5th August 2015, 02:25 PM
I think there will be an Asian release as well so people are still in for a chance to acquire it.

drifand
5th August 2015, 02:41 PM
I think there will be an Asian release as well so people are still in for a chance to acquire it.

In honesty, I think that was already the Asian version. If I can't get it through PC then I am going to pass it up.

ampoldj
5th August 2015, 03:10 PM
In honesty, I think that was already the Asian version. If I can't get it through PC then I am going to pass it up.

Yeah first round may be from Takara that is why it sold out quick. We can still hope for the next batch which i prefer with the coin

Handsprime
5th August 2015, 06:29 PM
I don't mean to rage, but last Friday I sent an email about order #1491 and why I haven't heard anything about it. Well since I haven't had a reply yet I would love to know what is happening with this order because I am furious that I haven't heard anything about whether its coming or not :mad:

Just realised it hasn't even shipped :(
Please ship my Breakneck and Quickslinger ASAP I'm tired of waiting for something I bought a while ago and never heard of again.

Handsprime
5th August 2015, 06:51 PM
Thank you. Don't know why it took to long.

jazzcomp
5th August 2015, 09:33 PM
Package arrived today as expected delivery date from the email shipment info last August 1. The tracking page wasn't helpful though. But thanks!

I'll check tonight when I open it.
Opened and box is massive :)
It's multi-taped though. Hasbro QC? :confused:

DaptoDog
5th August 2015, 09:43 PM
Opened and box is massive :)
It's multi-taped though. Hasbro QC? :confused:

Hey Jazz this is your Trypticon order right? I've got a couple of them ordered too, very strange to be multi-taped. Hopefully they are not all like this.

Raider
5th August 2015, 09:54 PM
Hey Jazz this is your Trypticon order right? I've got a couple of them ordered too, very strange to be multi-taped. Hopefully they are not all like this.

Just received mine and I count 3 lots of tape :p

jazzcomp
5th August 2015, 10:04 PM
Yes.

spiderken17
6th August 2015, 09:13 PM
And I missed this one too. Sucks to work in a workshop and only have internet access at night when I get home.

On another note, will you be getting any more Hasbro Starscreams?

jazzcomp
6th August 2015, 09:48 PM
If your mobile plan has data, you can probably check on your breaks and use it to order?

spiderken17
7th August 2015, 06:37 AM
Unfortunately I do not have a computer phone. I suppose it is saving me money :)

jazzcomp
7th August 2015, 08:20 AM
Smart phones are very cheap now. It's more the phone plans are more pricey but there are cheaper options. Toys are more expensive :) But yeah, it does save you money in the end.

Crimson Prime
7th August 2015, 09:36 PM
My SDCC Combiner Hunter sets arrived today, couldn't be happier, thanks for making it so easy to get them here.

BruiseLee
7th August 2015, 09:54 PM
Trypticon has arrived!

Bit delayed in coming in but all email queries to PC were answered promptly. The courier company was also easy to deal with though they did deliver a day later than confirmed. My tracking actually showed that the delivery vehicle transferred the parcel off to a different run on the day it was to be re-delivered only to have it transferred back to his/her vehicle the next day for delivery. :confused: No biggie though.

Overall given PC's prices and product range, some minor hiccups like these are fine and I am a happy customer who will be back for more.

Krayt
11th August 2015, 08:27 PM
Any chance of more Takara Defensor?

ZoonMaster5000
12th August 2015, 08:32 PM
So my question is are all 3 rounds of pre-orders tt? Or are they mixed tt and hasbro Asia release?

FruitBuyer
13th August 2015, 08:47 AM
Just received my Apollyon! Woot! Box is in great condition, can't wait to have a play with this bad boy!

Thanks PC!

spiderken17
13th August 2015, 09:59 AM
Just received my Apollyon, box is massacred. I hope it transforms ok.

UltraMarginal
13th August 2015, 02:33 PM

take photos before you open it. in case its damaged on the inside.

DaptoDog
13th August 2015, 02:48 PM
My twin Trypticons arrived today. This was my first order from PC. Can confirm they were also triple taped as some others mentioned, they must all come like this. Anyway as posted in another thread there were dents or crushes to both boxes since they were just packed in the original Hasbro case. I was told it was going to be shipped like this so fortunately I was prepared for it. There was plastic corner protectors put on the outside which was helpful but didn't prevent the box being knicked/hit in other spots. The damage may in fact be happening to the boxes before they arrive at PC since I've had this happen with MP-22 when I ordered it from 7 Figures despite it being well packed. Will only order one item each next time since the other feedback on individually packed items seems to be better here.

The pricing with free shipping is excellent when compared to TRU ($400 vs 215 from PC) so they are good value.

spiderken17
13th August 2015, 08:04 PM
take photos before you open it. in case its damaged on the inside.

Yes I took pics. The box was damaged but the box from PC wasn't so I assume it arrived to PC in this state. I have sent them an email as its a little disappointing. Hopefully they can sort something out.

Premium Collectables
13th August 2015, 08:06 PM

can you please email cservice@premiumcollect.com.au with your order number please.

CyberiusPrime
13th August 2015, 09:06 PM
Hello PC,

I can see a product is open for pre orders, how do i register my interest, on here or through the website?

Cheers

canofwhoopass_87
13th August 2015, 09:15 PM
Yes I took pics. The box was damaged but the box from PC wasn't so I assume it arrived to PC in this state. I have sent them an email as its a little disappointing. Hopefully they can sort something out.

I have the exact same issue. The corner of my Apollyon box is bashed in but the PC parcel it arrived in was fine.

Handsprime
14th August 2015, 11:16 AM
Little bit confused. Last week you said you shipped Break-neck and Quickslinger and it was said the ETA was 10/08/15, yet I haven't seen it arrive, nor have I got an email saying that it had arrived, but at a time I wasn't home. I checked to see it's status, but it doesn't appear to be doing anything. Did my order get shipped? Or am I just an unlucky customer? :(

spiderken17
14th August 2015, 08:26 PM
My issue has been sorted and the communication has been excellent. I am very happy with the professional response and being treated well. Still happy to shop at PC.

Grimr
18th August 2015, 04:41 PM
Update: PC emailed last night to advise they are investigating what has occurred.

Hi Premium Collectibles,

I have been emailing cservice and messaging on Facebook for about a week inquiring about non receipt of a SDCC Combiner Hunters shipped on the 4th of August and had no reply at all (and have checked my spam filters). Without tracking I need your advice on where the shipment is at.

Any advice from others when they received their Combiner hunters would be appreciated, just in case I have missed a notification about hold ups etc.

Many thanks.

UltraMarginal
18th August 2015, 05:10 PM
I've had notification of a part of an order shipping yesterday. it turns out that it's coming by courier. the drawback to this is the courier only delivers between 9 and 5 when both my wife and I are at work.

They will not leave it at the post office and they will not call to give me a chance to drive home from work and meet them. If no-one is there they return it to their base which is about 30 minutes drive from my house. I then have the option of either picking it up or paying for them to attempt a second delivery.

If I had realised that PC use either couriers Ozpost and not Ozpost exclusively, I would have used my work address because couriers are such a pain in the ass for home addresses.

I have changed my address details with PC so that should be sorted from now on but for everyone else, be sure to put in a delivery address that you will be present at.

BruiseLee
18th August 2015, 05:27 PM
This may depend on the courier but my Trypticon came with Couriers Please and I was pretty happy with the outcome. Like you I'm not home during day so first delivery was missed but I was able to log on to their site as per the instruction card left and could leave some delivery instructions like pif it over the fence which they did. Iirc, PC said in an earlier post in this thread that their courier companies will not charge us for re delivery.

drahsrebu
18th August 2015, 07:46 PM
I've had courier delivery from PC, through fastway and I thought it was amazing, I also noticed on the box that it said "signature required if home, if unattended ok to leave"

Sinnertwin
18th August 2015, 08:53 PM
They will not leave it at the post office and they will not call to give me a chance to drive home from work and meet them. If no-one is there they return it to their base which is about 30 minutes drive from my house. I then have the option of either picking it up or paying for them to attempt a second delivery.

PC have agreed to waive the redelivery fee in case you miss the courier (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=482008&postcount=367) :)

Raider
19th August 2015, 09:23 AM
I think in most cases you can at least contact the courier and see if they will just leave it at the address. I called the courier that PC used to deliver mine (name escapes me) and they said that the guys from PC are really good and that I should contact them and get them to advise the courier to leave it at my address. I left a message for the guys at PC and when I got home that day the package was sitting on my doorstep.

Fantastic service. They were really quick to contact the courier company and make sure it was delivered.

liegeprime
19th August 2015, 09:32 AM
This was my worry as well before, I wouldn't be at home so no one to receive the package when courier comes. Fortunately, they did leave it without a required signature. I have a big basket for such packages next to my front door. They must've deciphered that, that is it's use and placed it inside. :). So all good, didn't need to think about redelivery or anything..

UltraMarginal
19th August 2015, 10:20 AM
I had several emails with the courier parent service yesterday and they were particularly unhelpful. no change of delivery address, no call ahead (I only live 10 minutes from work and figured if I got a call when they were 10-20 minutes out I could meet the courier to pick up the parcel they said they have a courier that will provide that service but it's an extra $70 charge:eek: )

This morning though, great news, as I was leaving my garage, the courier van came around the corner of the garages. He was delivering nearly 45 minutes before their stated delivery window of 9 - 5. After a few minutes of searching he found my parcel and I signed for it. all good. He was a super friendly guy too.

I haven't opened it yet, I had to put it in my boot and head off.

DELTAprime
19th August 2015, 11:42 AM
Got my first PC order today. The SDCC Combiner Hunters. I'm happy with PC's packaging. The courier was a bit slow delivering tho, I got the ship notification on Thursday and it took till today (Wednesday) to make the trip from PC on the Gold Coast to me in Gladstone. Maybe a different courier service would be a good change.

UltraMarginal
19th August 2015, 04:23 PM
Maybe a different courier service would be a good change.

I don't think they use a specific courier service, I think the service they use is a courier distributer and depending on destination different couriers end up delivering a parcel.

this is the Transdirect (https://www.transdirect.com.au/courier/)website

DELTAprime
19th August 2015, 06:26 PM
I don't think they use a specific courier service, I think the service they use is a courier distributer and depending on destination different couriers end up delivering a parcel.

this is the Transdirect (https://www.transdirect.com.au/courier/)website

Never heard of Transdirect before I got my shipping notification on Thursday. Fast Way was the courier that did the final delivery.

drifand
20th August 2015, 09:09 AM
The way I see it, it was a delivery to your work place as someone is definitely collecting it. Though it doesn't looks good when huge personal item arrives but is better than a wild goose chase.

serialmonkey
20th August 2015, 02:52 PM
Does anyone know if cservice@premiumcollect.com.au is the best email address to contact these guys on ? Their website only has a form and I need to send some attachments.

Courier stuffed up my delivery today and it appears my order is on it's way back to PC :-(

Bumblebee2000
20th August 2015, 03:21 PM
Does anyone know if cservice@premiumcollect.com.au is the best email address to contact these guys on ? Their website only has a form and I need to send some attachments.

Courier stuffed up my delivery today and it appears my order is on it's way back to PC :-(

Maybe I was just really impatient because I still haven't gotten my Slingshot and Wildrider but I waited a few days after having sent it to the email address with no reply, sent another through the form and got one in a reasonable time. Then I could reply to their email and show them a screenshot proving the pair still hadn't been dispatched. Still waiting for an update a week later, but at least I got a reply through the form. Did I mention I really want them? :D

serialmonkey
20th August 2015, 03:43 PM
When you did reply to their email was the reply address the one I have above ?

If I don't get anything back in 24 hours I'll try the form.

In my case, the postal address given to TransDirect isn't the postal address I gave PC. It's close, but not close enough to get a delivery it seems !

CHILENO20
20th August 2015, 06:20 PM
Hi there, got the above items on pre order. Just wanting to know if they have arrived & if not, when are they coming?

Handsprime
20th August 2015, 06:42 PM
Maybe I was just really impatient because I still haven't gotten my Slingshot and Wildrider but I waited a few days after having sent it to the email address with no reply, sent another through the form and got one in a reasonable time. Then I could reply to their email and show them a screenshot proving the pair still hadn't been dispatched. Still waiting for an update a week later, but at least I got a reply through the form. Did I mention I really want them? :D

So I'm not the only one waiting for Slingshot and Wildrider.

I'm gonna send an email tonight asking where Slingshot and Wildrider are, since they said that 2 weeks ago they sent them, but I haven't heard anything about it in 2 weeks :(

Bumblebee2000
20th August 2015, 07:45 PM
When you did reply to their email was the reply address the one I have above ?

If I don't get anything back in 24 hours I'll try the form.

In my case, the postal address given to TransDirect isn't the postal address I gave PC. It's close, but not close enough to get a delivery it seems !

Oh Primus I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. Looking at the email you have and checking my sent messages they are different, I'd put cservice@premiumcollectables.com.au instead :o
So if that is wrong, which I'm pretty sure it is, all I can say is you can reply to them through email once they get back to you after the initial form to attach the stuff, but the email could be perfectly fine.

serialmonkey
20th August 2015, 07:47 PM
No worries, I'll give it a day and then chase them via the form. Thanks.

Bumblebee2000
20th August 2015, 07:48 PM
So I'm not the only one waiting for Slingshot and Wildrider.

I'm gonna send an email tonight asking where Slingshot and Wildrider are, since they said that 2 weeks ago they sent them, but I haven't heard anything about it in 2 weeks :(

Yeah I got a reply from them on the 9th but haven't had further updates since the 13th :(
Hopefully this is sorted out for us soon.

Trent
21st August 2015, 02:25 PM
The way I see it, it was a delivery to your work place as someone is definitely collecting it. Though it doesn't looks good when huge personal item arrives but is better than a wild goose chase.

Not an option for all of us. If I were to start having personal parcles delivered to my workplace, I would soon be out of a job.

drifand
21st August 2015, 05:33 PM
Not an option for all of us. If I were to start having personal parcles delivered to my workplace, I would soon be out of a job.

Not disagreeing here, I hate to use my work address as collection point but if I am asked I will just explain why.

My home has a bus stop in front of it. Not the best idea if they left it there. My other option is to use my friends shop address but I be disturbing my friend.

Is a shame there can't be a better arrangements, I won't mind driving to their depot in my case.

Civic Bossman
22nd August 2015, 11:58 PM
I placed and paid for an order July 7 and it still hasn't been fulfilled. Not a great first impression. :mad:

drifand
23rd August 2015, 07:58 PM
I placed and paid for an order July 7 and it still hasn't been fulfilled. Not a great first impression. :mad:

You could be more specific what toy you ordered than making assuming is perfectly normal for a pre-order as I have NONE fulfilled too but not whinging about it.

Thanks.

Civic Bossman
23rd August 2015, 11:00 PM
You could be more specific what toy you ordered than making assuming is perfectly normal for a pre-order as I have NONE fulfilled too but not whinging about it.

Thanks.

It was for IN STOCK CW Motormaster and a set of the latest scouts (Groove etc) - Motormaster is filled but the scouts aren't. So my whinge is slightly warranted.

Grimr
24th August 2015, 10:15 AM
It was for IN STOCK CW Motormaster and a set of the latest scouts (Groove etc) - Motormaster is filled but the scouts aren't. So my whinge is slightly warranted.

I have the Legends on order too, but did not get a response asking about them as they were showing in stock, I assume they are waiting to ship with another item, but my Combiner Hunters (still waiting for them to be delivered from the shipping notice from 4th of August) shipped after they came into stock.

Do we know why its so slow to get responses from PC at the moment? I have sent about 4 or 5 queries over about 4 weeks and only got one response.

UPDATE: Got a great response from PC today that reflects their message below. Looking forward to many more orders! Thanks PC!

serialmonkey
24th August 2015, 08:22 PM
I'm seeing the same. I sent an email and an online form last week with a query about a delivery that has gone awry and nothing, no response. They are posting on Facebook a lot though. Perhaps I should try and make contact that way.

ZoonMaster5000
25th August 2015, 11:29 AM
I've had the same issues as far as email response is concerned then when they do finally get back to you they sound hard done by that they had to deal with your issue.

I still have 5-6 pre orders with them will probably venture elsewhere once they are fulfilled.

UltraMarginal
25th August 2015, 12:27 PM
I've had notification of a part of an order shipping yesterday. it turns out that it's coming by courier. the drawback to this is the courier only delivers between 9 and 5 when both my wife and I are at work.

If I had realised that PC use either couriers Ozpost and not Ozpost exclusively, I would have used my work address because couriers are such a pain in the ass for home addresses.

I have changed my address details with PC so that should be sorted from now on but for everyone else, be sure to put in a delivery address that you will be present at.

I had several emails with the courier parent service yesterday and they were particularly unhelpful. no change of delivery address, no call ahead (I only live 10 minutes from work and figured if I got a call when they were 10-20 minutes out I could meet the courier to pick up the parcel they said they have a courier that will provide that service but it's an extra $70 charge:eek: )

This morning though, great news, as I was leaving my garage, the courier van came around the corner of the garages. He was delivering nearly 45 minutes before their stated delivery window of 9 - 5. After a few minutes of searching he found my parcel and I signed for it. all good. He was a super friendly guy too.

I haven't opened it yet, I had to put it in my boot and head off.

OK, so I opened up my Parcel, it was massive for the size of the stuff inside (SDCC Combiner hunters set and Platinum preceptor and blaster). there was scrunched up paper and some DHL bubble bags in there for padding and space filler. I personally would have arranged it differently but apart from some small damage to the Platinum box from an impact on the bottom side of the shipping box it was all fine and in good nick.

so for the moment I am quite happy with PC, I still have Devastator on Pre-order with them and will consider them for other purchases in the future, especially given the quality of the AU$ at the moment.

Firestorm
25th August 2015, 05:32 PM
Placed my first (well second counting a preorder for devastator) order with PC
it took a week after I placed and paid for my order for it to be fulfilled.
But then took just under a week to go from being fulfilled to arriving. The box wasn't damaged or dented in any way. Me whilst the figures inside weren't very well protected (only having some folded up paper to pad them. They had no damage
All things considered I am very happy with my first purchase from PC and will be placing more in the future :)

Arctorro
31st August 2015, 10:55 AM
I've had the same issues as far as email response is concerned then when they do finally get back to you they sound hard done by that they had to deal with your issue.

I still have 5-6 pre orders with them will probably venture elsewhere once they are fulfilled.They NEVER reply to me...

I had to threaten them with the Ombudsman recently just so they would get Transdirect to deliver my package like they were supposed to! My experiences with PC have been terrible and I will never be spending money with them again.

Any retailer can be 'good' while nothing is going wrong, it is what they do when something inevitably does go wrong that determines if they are a good company or not.

drifand
1st September 2015, 09:00 AM
It is hard for me to say anything as I have not received any order as of yet.
I am also getting the vibe that some people may be a ted impatient as they are NOT hk store and do not get the goods first hand and have to come through from other distributers.

Hopefully my bluestreak and Tracks can be the first few orders I can actually give a proper review.

But so far, all my emails or message through their GUI have been replied.

Handsprime
1st September 2015, 09:43 AM
Recently they gave me a refund in my breakneck and quicksilver order since those figures went M.I.A. However since the card used was a single load premaid master card, I never got my money back, which means a refund means nothing :mad: I've just been ripped off!
All I can say is that my service has been terrible :mad: unless I can get my order, I am never using Premium Collectables again.
I'm sorry but taking forever to send my order, and then giving to a courier that fails to reliever it is unacceptable :(

Civic Bossman
1st September 2015, 10:15 AM
No reply from my query as to why my order from July for in stock items hasn't shipped. First and last time I use these guys.

ampoldj
1st September 2015, 12:30 PM
Hopefully my bluestreak and Tracks can be the first few orders I can actually give a proper review.

But so far, all my emails or message through their GUI have been replied.

I have been using PC since MP Star Saber release and may not always be quick for items to be received especially now their orders has grown, i dont mind that as long as i have my items without spending too much. In my case they reply to all my queries thru cservice or FB, just like my query with the ETA for Bluestreak they say it is due to be filled next week

Initial_G
1st September 2015, 07:49 PM
My first order with them will the TT MP-11T, which isn't available til Dec, so it'll take a while to decide if I want to use them again. The last few posts aren't that encouraging though :(

Luckily there are a couple of other new retailers to try out

megatren
1st September 2015, 08:23 PM
I'm already pissed off with pc. My pre-order of cw motormaster haven't arrived yet and its already september.

drifand
1st September 2015, 10:05 PM
I have been using PC since MP Star Saber release and may not always be quick for items to be received especially now their orders has grown, i dont mind that as long as i have my items without spending too much. In my case they reply to all my queries thru cservice or FB, just like my query with the ETA for Bluestreak they say it is due to be filled next week

Yup, I am in no rush for things as cheaper prices comes with compromises in time. So long as they get the goods as promised, I am not too fussed with slight or even longer delays.

UltraMarginal
2nd September 2015, 08:57 AM
A while back I asked for the address in my pre-order to be updated with my work address, I checked it yesterday and it has been changed. easy peasy

drifand
2nd September 2015, 05:43 PM
A while back I asked for the address in my pre-order to be updated with my work address, I checked it yesterday and it has been changed. easy peasy

I did this too. It did showed that they do check and respond.

Blastwave
3rd September 2015, 08:04 AM

How long did it take for the change to show up on your preorders?

I made the same request on Monday morning but nothing has changed yet and I have not had a reply from PC.

UltraMarginal
3rd September 2015, 11:13 AM
How long did it take for the change to show up on your preorders?

I made the same request on Monday morning but nothing has changed yet and I have not had a reply from PC.

I made a new default address on their webpage and asked them to then change it. I don't know how long it was, it was at least a week between when I asked them and when I checked.

prjkt
3rd September 2015, 05:14 PM
Just got notification my SDCC Combiner Hunters set had been sent via Auspost.

Blastwave
3rd September 2015, 07:19 PM
I made a new default address on their webpage and asked them to then change it. I don't know how long it was, it was at least a week between when I asked them and when I checked.

Thanks, that's what I did too. Hopefully it gets updated before the orders ship. :)

leej84
3rd September 2015, 08:33 PM
Auspost? They finally not using courier delivery now?

drifand
3rd September 2015, 10:31 PM

No, they did indicate that they would use several postal services which Austpost is one of them.

Smint
3rd September 2015, 10:50 PM
I was thinking about getting quake wave but im hesitant now.

I hope i have no issues with Tracks and Devy which i've preordered.

They really should reply to emails. If your preorder system is to take the full amount months before release then it does us and yourself a lot of favours to put the customers at ease. Especially if an order is not fulfilled.

Yes it will take time answering everyone but that's what you should be doing.

prjkt
4th September 2015, 06:23 AM

I think they chose Auspost for my order as I chose a parcel locker as the delivery address. After reading this thread and seeing they use couriers, I'd been meaning to change the address but never got around to it. Works out better this way for me.

DarkHyren
10th September 2015, 04:50 PM
Just tossing my 2 cents in. Had a little trouble communicating to PC here but I think that's mainly cause they started to get super busy.
So I messaged them through their website and got a reply quite quickly.
Ever since I've used the web form to mail them and have gotten replies really quickly.
Have since received my Trypticon from them (in good condition, quite happy) so didn't hesitate to order a few more bits and bots.
With really great prices and (so far for me) good communications and packing I'm happy to keep recommending Premium Collectables :)

CyberiusPrime
14th September 2015, 05:40 AM
My orders of SDCC Hunters and Devi plus my combiner wars lot came through nicely packed and quickly shipped, thanks PC for the good service.

spiderken17
14th September 2015, 11:55 AM
Got a shipping notice for Bluestreak last Monday, going to give them till tomorrow until I contact them and ask where it is. Did anyone else have a long time between shipping notice and item arrival?

ZoonMaster5000
14th September 2015, 12:30 PM
Got a shipping notice for Bluestreak last Monday, going to give them till tomorrow until I contact them and ask where it is. Did anyone else have a long time between shipping notice and item arrival?

My last delivery from them took 9 business days with Aus post so I'm not sure if it's just our lousy postal service or the fact that they probably operate on the
E-parcel system where they book it in and get tracking but it doesn't actually get picked up for a day or 2.

5FDP
14th September 2015, 12:35 PM

It was overnight for me. A week does seem overly long, especially if it was sent by courier.

xlojnr
14th September 2015, 02:05 PM
all my items have been sent via courier by them and have been received within 2-3 business days of the shipping notice. (Tracking info was also accurate)

Shugoo
15th September 2015, 03:14 PM
Out of curiosity, any received a CW Motormaster from these guys yet?

Order one thinking we may never see it released locally, looking like I made the wrong call on this one.

spiderken17
18th September 2015, 03:06 PM
Update, I emailed PC about my MP-18B which I received shipping notice for on the 7th but have yet to receive a reply email from them. Up to this point I had not had any communication problems and I am happy to wait for my items a little longer if it means I can
1. get them cheaper and
2. give my money to an aussie seller
but I am a little annoyed that I have not received a reply. I'm not even that bothered that the item has taken this long when others have theirs, its more that I was told the item was shipped over a week ago and so far have not been told why it hasn't arrived yet.

drifand
18th September 2015, 04:33 PM
Update, I emailed PC about my MP-18B which I received shipping notice for on the 7th but have yet to receive a reply email from them. Up to this point I had not had any communication problems and I am happy to wait for my items a little longer if it means I can
1. get them cheaper and
but I am a little annoyed that I have not received a reply. I'm not even that bothered that the item has taken this long when others have theirs, its more that I was told the item was shipped over a week ago and so far have not been told why it hasn't arrived yet.

On the note, I have not received my mp18b either and is by Aust post and NO tracking info for me. I am surpriesed is taking this long.

I had several repies but it wasn't relating to this. I am giving it till next Wednesday and then I start chasing them.

DaptoDog
18th September 2015, 04:51 PM
1. get them cheaper and

I have found their communication very hit and miss. I know Griffin is discouraging us from asking questions to sellers in these threads but when they don't reply your email and there is no number to call, what else are you meant to do? I've actually had more luck getting responses from PC here than through their website/email.

Premium Collectables
19th September 2015, 11:04 PM
I would encourage people to use cservice@premiumcollect.com.au
if they dont have bluestreaks. they have all shipped now so should be in transit or delivered.

I recently had a audit done on emails and hardly any were missed so It's hard to understand comments from some people they never get a response. We are happy to reply to any email, regardless of it being the 1st or 10th email .

Now tonight was my first oppurtunity to go through this thread, definately there is some merit in areas we can improve, we have grown to a very large business in a short period of time, and in the transformers space I know its very pleasing to see over 500 units ordered from the group, out of 500 orders from OTCA seeing 15 or so people unhappy leaves me with mixed feelings. on one hand it is a small number in the onverall performance of the business, but on the other hand it is 15 people we would of liked to keep happy So 15 people 5 people or 1 person unhappy is still not going to make us happy and we hope to do better,

thanks to the members of OTCA who stick with us.

I know that the level of support has allowed our prices to stay the cheapest in town and looks like staying that way as our buying power grows.

ampoldj
20th September 2015, 07:39 AM

My Bluestreak has to wait for UW Menasor. Got shipping notice on 15th with ETA on 17th but tracking just started to get updated on the 17th saying just picked up so hopefully i will get it tomorrow 21st. It is the first time this happened and not sure if it is PC or transdirect that caused the slight delay since both never replied when I inquired on the 17th morning...

spiderken17
21st September 2015, 12:00 PM
My Bluestreak arrived today, 2 weeks after I got shipping notice. I never received a reply from PC.

jazzcomp
21st September 2015, 03:49 PM
^Checked your Junk/Spam folder?

Blastwave
21st September 2015, 03:57 PM
I would encourage people to use cservice@premiumcollect.com.au

I recently had a audit done on emails and hardly any were missed so It's hard to understand comments from some people they never get a response. We are happy to reply to any email, regardless of it being the 1st or 10th email .

Hi PC,

Is there an issue with your messaging system on the site?

I left two messages about updating my shipping address on existing pre-orders and didn't hear anything back.

Then I got an email early this morning querying the difference between the address on the order for MP-12 and my registered default address and asking which one to use (which I thought was nice of you to do).

I responded as soon as I saw the email, which was 30 minutes after it was sent to me then I got a shipping notification this afternoon using the old address.

megatren
21st September 2015, 05:55 PM
I received my mp18b in 4days after I got the shipping notice. My prob is my motormaster, its already end of sept and still no shipping notice.

ampoldj
21st September 2015, 09:19 PM
Also got my MP18B Bluestreak with UW02 Menasor 4days after got the shipping notice.

ZoonMaster5000
21st September 2015, 09:24 PM
I received my mp18b in 4days after I got the shipping notice. My prob is my motormaster, its already end of sept and still no shipping notice.

Was this the revised motormaster that's coming with wave 4? Might be the reason it's taking so long

drifand
21st September 2015, 10:55 PM
No18b yet for me. A bit long

ZoonMaster5000
23rd September 2015, 07:32 PM
has anyone that pre-ordered lg-14 Magnus got their shipping notice yet?

megatren
23rd September 2015, 08:02 PM
Was this the revised motormaster that's coming with wave 4? Might be the reason it's taking so long

Yes wave4

drahsrebu
25th September 2015, 10:18 AM
recieved my mp12 and cw hotspot in 1 day from shipping notice :eek: via courier. i wasnt home but they left it around the back on the patio.
I can not fault the service i have received from PC after many many orders. My number 1 shop for bots.:)

Holdobot
25th September 2015, 05:50 PM
Just got my shipping notice for the wave 4 limbs :) just waiting for the white prime to drop.

drifand
26th September 2015, 08:22 AM
Bluestreak recieved. Happy with packaging.

However bot had scratches on bonnet. damn TT not having good QC.

FruitBuyer
26th September 2015, 11:11 AM
Sideswipe received and the box is in impeccable condition.

Civic Bossman
27th September 2015, 11:35 AM
2 1/2 weeks between shipping notice and delivery for an order I placed in July!!

Blastwave
28th September 2015, 01:53 PM
Just received my MP-12 reissue.

Despite the lack of communication, it arrived at the updated address I requested, which was a welcome surprise. The box is in great condition too.

Thank you PC!

Raider
30th September 2015, 08:11 PM
May as well post this in the feedback section. Like many of us I missed out on the MP Shockwave pre-order due to a site issue. I am assuming it is a site issue as everything worked on my end and it seems to be the case with others.

For some reason Shockwave showed as sold out after 1 minute even though other people managed to buy it for the next 20 minutes. Comments were made on PC's Facebook account about this issue but not directly addressed.

Suffice to say I am a little pissed about spending the last 30 minutes refreshing their page, hearing people continually say they just purchased it, and me being unable to do anything. Oh well here's hoping there is a second round.

drifand
30th September 2015, 10:11 PM
I understand PC and for me this was acceptable being only 30 units each mp toy and a good price, it was sold out.

I managed to order shockwave not hot rod. It was a lucky draw and I gave attention to ONE of the mp rather than adding both to the cart.

Also for me my credit card is pre filled and I only needed to add csv to confirm making my order under a minute to be placed.

I had the issue with hot rod, though PC told me it was available it was locked out.

For me I have seen toys sold out under a minute so this is not new. The fact that PC is getting a larger batch the second run, you should be happy. I have chased toys which have only pre orders for one run and they never sell again.

I have gotten my first tf from them and had manufacturing paint faults but they gave me the opportunity to return for full refund or a $10 store credit which I just used on shockwave mp.

I will continue to use them as first choice at this stage

FYI stores like hlj do not even announce anything or will tell you when the item comes. Plus you do not even know where to look as they can publish it anywhere within their site.

Some of us refresh pages for half a day and didn't get the toy.

jazzcomp
30th September 2015, 10:32 PM
You have to understand that macross comparisons are new to most of the guys here. We have debates here of calling vs first in store and losing out on limited items which is like you said very common to you.

drifand
30th September 2015, 10:40 PM
You have to understand that macross comparisons are new to most of the guys here. We have debates here of calling vs first in store and losing out on limited items which is like you said very common to you.

Yes and hence I said many here have Not experienced a hot item being sold out.
The difference is PC is ordering more stock as tf mp are not limited in most cases unless exclusive like blue streak or thundercracker.

Thundercracker was sold out under 5 minutes at PC for each run.

Raider
30th September 2015, 10:51 PM
My issue is more to do with the fact that the item was pulled from my cart at the final payment yet people managed to secure the item well after me. There is clearly a site processing issue.

drifand
30th September 2015, 11:12 PM
How fast were you? I did mine under a minute including discount code.

I had items in nippon yasan in cart and bomb out.
So again is really luck. The difference is they are restocking both mps whereas other hot toys don't get a second chance.

ZoonMaster5000
30th September 2015, 11:22 PM
My issue is more to do with the fact that the item was pulled from my cart at the final payment yet people managed to secure the item well after me. There is clearly a site processing issue.

Same here I had both items in cart trying to proceed to checkout in the first 30 seconds there was definitely something amiss.

drifand
1st October 2015, 12:29 AM
Same here I had both items in cart trying to proceed to checkout in the first 30 seconds there was definitely something amiss.

Other than the fact that one of your items may have sold out before the other.
Like said this was one reason why I choose to order one mp over the other.

Also to add, there were no restrictions in quantity per customer.

Nothing strange folks, you are just new to this.

I gotten worse under 10 seconds.

Not saying you got no rights to be pissed. I am saying this is normal for 30 units to be sold out under 2 minutes.

ZoonMaster5000
1st October 2015, 03:02 AM
Well in all honesty I didn't know about the 10 min hold in your cart I just assumed it was whoever checked out and paid first.

There's always the next round, I just hope the prices don't go up too much!

DaptoDog
1st October 2015, 05:04 AM
I sympathize with you guys that had the rug pulled out from you while it was in your cart. Hopefully PC can help you guys out or at least make adjustments to how their ordering system works for future pre orders. You think this is bad, I order Limited Edition dolls for my wife on the Disney Store where the units are limited to say 4000-6000 globally and it's absolute chaos trying to secure one. They sell out in just a few minutes and there are the usual complaints on facebook of people missing out.

Let's all remember that you'll get another shot when PC releases their 2nd round of pre orders and also these will be available from all the usual Japanese sites as well. These two releases are not exclusives so everyone will be able to own 1 (if not 2 or 3 of these):)

drifand
1st October 2015, 08:39 AM
Item in cart not equals item reserved for you for any site.
FYI only.

jazzcomp
1st October 2015, 08:57 AM
It should be :D

drifand
1st October 2015, 09:14 AM
It should be :D

I don't invent oracle databases or any other but locking mechanism for items are tested to give everyone a fair go.

You should checkout one of our members bought a Gundam toy at Nippon yasan. Paid and then had his order canceled and they raise the price of the item.

Now that is very low.

As we are going out of topic, I do respect people frustration from the experience.
This is however very normal.

It is lucky that this isn't an exclusive item and they have second run.

Raider
1st October 2015, 10:21 AM
It wasn't that it was just in my cart, I had passed the first pages of checkout where it was confirmed in stock. I was literally just clicking autofill on my card details and once I hit process it said it was out of stock. I guess I am confused by what they meant about the 10 minute hold. I would think that its not safe only being in cart, but a lock in should occur once you pass the first checkout point and are inputting details to pay. Oh well like people said, at least there is a second chance at them.

I guess I'm just annoyed that I was paying for it at 8:30 on the dot, it was ripped out of my cart and people were managing to pick it up at 8:40 still. Seems like a processing issue to me.

jazzcomp
1st October 2015, 10:45 AM
This is "how things should work".
If you have X amount of stock, the cart should be x-1 of that with x getting updated with every additional item added to cart (sum of everyone). It shouldn't allow you to add something to your cart and then fail in the checkout. It should prevent you from adding items to your cart.

But unfortunately, things don't work the way it should. :) It's always a race.

5FDP
1st October 2015, 11:36 AM
Common sense should prevail. In a real-world scenario, if you were walking through Coles with your trolley and some douche bag comes along and helps himself to your groceries, would that be fair? Do they only allow you 10 minutes in their store before telling you to get the f@#k out?

drifand
1st October 2015, 12:06 PM
Ur no, I still have a item from Nippon yasan in my cart, I did not bothered to checkout. The item is still in the cart but is now not available.
Hope it makes sense.

In the cart does not give you any guarantee you have the item. In fact I will go as far as to say you can purchase the item and they can still cancel it.

And yes you can go as far as your credit card details and fail. And I do understand the disappointment but if anyone have chased hot item toys will tell you That's NORMAL. Is bad luck.

What is not normal is only when they accepted your money but cancelled your order and have not refund. This, I be pissed.

Common sense is not common when you need to think of other factors like a wanker taking all the items but not having the money to pay. The fact that the database was smart enough not to take your money and say sorry. You should be glad they did do the charge your card and then say the item is not there.

The should work theory is flawed from business point not from customers stand point. No business will like to have items sitting in the cart and not paying but meanwhile others are wanting the item.

UltimateGalvatron
1st October 2015, 12:09 PM
Common sense should prevail. In a real-world scenario, if you were walking through Coles with your trolley and some douche bag comes along and helps himself to your groceries, would that be fair? Do they only allow you 10 minutes in their store before telling you to get the f@#k out?

This. Lol :p

griffin
1st October 2015, 12:14 PM
That would be funny... in a bad way of course.
You get to the Coles Checkout and the cashier keeps pulling items off the conveyor and putting them behind her, saying, "sorry, this is out of stock".
You - "But... it's right there! I had it in my trolley. I want to buy it."
Her - "Sorry, the person behind you bought it."
You - "What the? How could they buy it if I had it in my trolley?"
Her - "Don't know, but that's just what happens here. Have a nice day."

spiderken17
1st October 2015, 02:36 PM
You should not be able to add an item to your cart if it is out of stock.

Raider
1st October 2015, 03:51 PM
I'm not so concerned about the adding to cart. The process seems to be:

Navigate to page > add item to cart if you can > once item is added option to checkout > click checkout > confirm postage details > navigate to payment stage (at this point it should be confirmed if you have the item or not) > payment processes and confirmation of purchase.

My gripe, which I seem to be saying a lot, is that I was at the last stage where payment was being processed and that is when I'm told its out of stock. However, people managed to purchase it after my purchase was rejected for lack of stock. That is my biggest issue. I can understand it not being held if its just in your cart, but being at the payment processing stage should lock it out but there is still no reason why people could purchase it after me if it wasn't a site processing issue.

On a side note, I know PC has coped a bad rap for customer service by some but they responded to a private facebook message on the issue within 12 hours with a genuine attempt to answer my query. It opened more questions than answers but was pretty decent turnaround on a response.

djanscak
2nd October 2015, 10:23 AM
Concert ticket websites don't have a problem putting holds on items that actually work. I understand it's not exactly the same (each ticket is a unique item but each MP28 is a unit of a unique item) but it's still solvable if the desire was there to do so.

davieanix
4th October 2015, 09:31 PM
How quickly are in stock items processed and shipped?

Raider
7th October 2015, 03:59 PM
So I just received notification that my CW Deluxe Wave 4 pre-orders are in stock and have been shipped by Courier. Within 6 minutes of me sending an email to PC asking them to notify the courier to just leave the items at my doorstep I had received a reply email confirming they had notified the Courier. Very attentive if you ask me.

SuspectimusPrime
14th October 2015, 02:48 PM
A little late to the discussion, but I think the concert-ticket system would be a good model to duplicate - the key differentiating factor between it and the aforementioned examples would be a time delay on how long an item stays in your cart, like a reserve for 20 mins whilst you shop for other stuff. Quite a few other ecommerce websites have this feature already for clothing and sporting equipment (theactive.com.au is the first to mind, as I really like their user experience).

jazzcomp
14th October 2015, 03:00 PM
I emailed PC about possible pick up since I'm not home on delivery day and tracking showed I signed for it :eek: I didn't know I have this superpower to be at 2 places at once.

Previously, tracking wasn't updated even if I already received the item.

Raider
14th October 2015, 04:50 PM
So I just received notification that my CW Deluxe Wave 4 pre-orders are in stock and have been shipped by Courier. Within 6 minutes of me sending an email to PC asking them to notify the courier to just leave the items at my doorstep I had received a reply email confirming they had notified the Courier. Very attentive if you ask me.

And it turns out the Courier must have ignored/overlooked PC's request as they attempted delivery and then dropped it at their "local depot" which just happens to be a news agency that is a 2 minute walk from my work! So that was lucky but I put a lot of this down to issues with the Courier and not PC. I remain firmly on the pro-PC bandwagon :D

drifand
14th October 2015, 08:06 PM
Is one of those things we need to weigh up I guess.

philby
15th October 2015, 01:17 PM
I got part of an order this morning and there was a free bonus Legends figure in it, which was nice!

johnnypaul
15th October 2015, 02:41 PM
So far I have ordered twice from PC and I haven't had any problems.

Congie
15th October 2015, 09:37 PM
Just wondering, has anyone else cancelled a pre-order for store credit and had the following issue?

A $190 pre-order was cancelled by me and I received store credit in the form of a voucher code. Also had 190 energon points removed from my balance. I've then placed a new order which totalled $269.90 and used the $190 store credit coupon as part payment for this.

Now the problem is that the system only thinks I've paid the difference, i.e. $79.90 which brings about two issues:

1. The paid amount brings the order below the free shipping threshold, hence a new $9.95 shipping charge was applied.
2. I've only earned 90 energon points from the process rather than 270.

Have shot an e-mail to cservice to see if there's a workaround.

Raider
16th October 2015, 07:06 AM
Yeah sounds like a pretty fair comment you have made. They shouldn't have removed your 190 energon imho. The postage would probably be a little trickier for their system to determine. They will probably sort it out for you so I wouldn't worry too much.

drifand
16th October 2015, 12:20 PM
Just wondering, has anyone else cancelled a pre-order for store credit and had the following issue?

A $190 pre-order was cancelled by me and I received store credit in the form of a voucher code. Also had 190 energon points removed from my balance. I've then placed a new order which totalled $269.90 and used the $190 store credit coupon as part payment for this.

Now the problem is that the system only thinks I've paid the difference, i.e. $79.90 which brings about two issues:

1. The paid amount brings the order below the free shipping threshold, hence a new $9.95 shipping charge was applied.
2. I've only earned 90 energon points from the process rather than 270.

Have shot an e-mail to cservice to see if there's a workaround.

Long story short no free shipping as explained by PC.
No work around because you cancelled an order.
Because is already a store credit and new total amount falls below the free shipping you are required to pay shipping.

I did ask this question

Lesson here is make your decisions wisely when order and using points.

Is up to them to give you points as you cancelled an order previously.
You are taking the store credit as if nothing had happened and this is a fresh order.

And yes I had similar issue. Just use store credit on an expensive item and make sure you still qualify for free shipping.

As for points you need to ask them.

Congie
16th October 2015, 03:45 PM
Cheers for the info drifand.

Taking the energon points seems like a bit of a dick move on their part seeing as we're not actually asking for refunds and the money is paid up front for many months in most cases. This amount that was originally paid still remains paid to them, albeit applied to a different item.

The shipping fee thing will probably be less of an issue on future since they've dropped their thresholds a bit more and also reduced the shipping fees themselves.

I hope they add a bit more into the Pre Orders policy section to include a little more info.

SECTION 20- PRE ORDERS

A Preorder is an item that has not yet come into stock, but you can pre-purchase it to secure your piece. paid up front 100% and are then shipped out to you as soon as they arrive without you having to do anything further. It Is a contract of sale between Premium Collect and 'you' the customer.

it is non-refundable. If you change your mind or wish to cancel, you can apply this against another product or simply maintain a store credit until you find another item that you want.

Preorders are particually important for limited release items, as sometimes we may presell out of an item, so preordering will be the only was to ensure you can buy that piece.

You can tell if an items is a preorder item by looking on the product page.

drifand
16th October 2015, 04:26 PM
Like I said, talk with them and ask. They might give it to you at their discretion.
However I urge new shoppers to be more careful when placing an order.
As you be in this situation where you won't get a refund but a store credit. The store credit is already considered as rewards points hence you will loose them if you change your mind.

As stated if your order was $155 which entitles free shipping but when you apply points and brings it under, means you have to pay for shipping. Thats how it works so you need to weigh up what is important or use the vouchers at other purchases.

Although, I can be Not happy, I am actually happy that they allowed a cancel or anything. The points by far are better than most online stores I visited so far, so I can't technically fault them for it.

Premium Collectables
19th October 2015, 11:06 AM
Remember all orders placed from today are subject to new shipping rates

Congie
19th October 2015, 06:43 PM
Although, I can be Not happy, I am actually happy that they allowed a cancel or anything. The points by far are better than most online stores I visited so far, so I can't technically fault them for it.

Agreed.

At the end of the day, if that's the normal process for cancellations then it is what it is.

I'm still more than happy to support them where practicable.

DaptoDog
23rd October 2015, 04:57 PM
I've previously been critical about PC's lack of response to queries I have sent through either the website or to their customer service email.

Just want to say that I've sent a couple of emails to them about my Ramjet pre order and the responses have been both prompt and helpful.

drifand
28th October 2015, 11:49 AM
Here are some feedback on what members may like:

Have another tier where members could redeem $50 with points
Let them have Aust post option but additional charges

While I know there is an vip membership which is quite high to achieve for some, have a middle tier one with less perks?

Your account page where I am logged in, I cannot view the price of the order on the white bar change this or different color font.

Maybe show how much I have spent in total and how much more to get the vip membership.

Raider
28th October 2015, 01:51 PM
Your account page where I am logged in, I cannot view the price of the order on the white bar change this or different color font.

Maybe show how much I have spent in total and how much more to get the vip membership.

^This +1

Premium Collectables
29th October 2015, 05:13 PM
The White Text and Bar issue is currently being worked on so you can view all text and information without needing to contact us to clarify. It is a known issue and should be resolved once some backend tweaks are completed early next month.

Finback
3rd November 2015, 01:07 PM
Hi PremiumCollectables,

I've sent three emails regarding my order, #1599 but not had a response.

Can you please drop me a PM or email regarding it? I got the Hot Spot, but he was the only item in the box - at the time, I assumed Motormaster was back ordered or similar.

cheers

Marcus/Fin

MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!!
6th November 2015, 06:15 PM
Made an order on Wednesday arvo and got it this afternoon (Friday) -- thanks guys! Really happy with the service and speed!

jazzcomp
12th November 2015, 12:48 PM
Is it possible to ship to an office address and pick it myself when the courier arrives instead of it going thru the company mail personnel?

drifand
12th November 2015, 03:46 PM
Is it possible to ship to an office address and pick it myself when the courier arrives instead of it going thru the company mail personnel?

Think you can ship to anyone as long someone picks it up for you.

Example, I can have it ship to my friends grocery shop and pick up from him.
But that's your arrangement with your friend.

Likewise for office reception will sign for it. However how much you trust your office is up to you.

jazzcomp
12th November 2015, 03:54 PM
I'm referring to the courier delivering to my office and actually contacting me to come out and meet him instead of someone from the company accepting for me and getting routed through the internal mail delivery system as personal packages aren't allowed.

llamatron
12th November 2015, 07:13 PM
I think that would come down to how attentive the courier is. If it's a big enough company the courier will probably just dump at their usual point of contact without necessarily consulting notes or calling.

drifand
12th November 2015, 07:40 PM
I'm referring to the courier delivering to my office and actually contacting me to come out and meet him instead of someone from the company accepting for me and getting routed through the internal mail delivery system as personal packages aren't allowed.

Not likely, unfortunately. That's not how they work.

Blastwave
16th November 2015, 07:40 PM
Received my Tracks today via AusPost. The shipping box was bashed at one end but the MP box inside was perfect, as was the figure.

Overall very happy. :)

Thanks again PC!

ILikeSoundwave
16th November 2015, 07:45 PM
Also received my Tracks today! Will buy from Premium collectables again in the future.:)

jazzcomp
16th November 2015, 08:37 PM
And PC said "No" as expected :)

UltraMarginal
17th November 2015, 10:56 AM

And PC said "No" as expected :)

I enquired about this previously through the courier service and a call prior to delivery would incur a $70 service fee:eek: at least I think that's what they said. which is probably why PC aren't interested in providing that service.

drifand
17th November 2015, 11:39 AM
I enquired about this previously through the courier service and a call prior to delivery would incur a $70 service fee:eek: at least I think that's what they said. which is probably why PC aren't interested in providing that service.

That's because, it feels like "personal" delivery rather than a general delivery.
Remember guys is free shipping.

llamatron
17th November 2015, 03:00 PM
+1 positive feedback for PC here, I emailed them and they price matched an item that was instock at TFIdownunder, and then beat that price by 10%, and then let me add it to an existing order so I didn't have to pay shipping and then on top of all of that they shipped it out once it arrived by itself. Can't really beat that.

jazzcomp
17th November 2015, 03:47 PM
Curious, which item was cheaper at TFI?

Raider
17th November 2015, 04:43 PM
+1 positive feedback for PC here, I emailed them and they price matched an item that was instock at TFIdownunder, and then beat that price by 10%, and then let me add it to an existing order so I didn't have to pay shipping and then on top of all of that they shipped it out once it arrived by itself. Can't really beat that.

Interesting about the shipping. I have ordered 3 items separately, all under $100 so had to pay shipping on each. They are pre-orders so likely to come in around the same time and be shipped together. I emailed them about combined shipping with any of my other outstanding orders but no response. I might follow this up.

UltraMarginal
17th November 2015, 05:08 PM
I've only had one order with PC so far, and it was well over the $150 minimum for shipping at the time. 2 out of the 3 items arrived before the 3rd (UW devastator) and were shipped separately. I think their overall cost was still over the $150. My only complaints at the time was with the courier company, though the courier himself was a standup fellow as well.

llamatron
17th November 2015, 05:13 PM
Curious, which item was cheaper at TFI?

TakaraTomy Nightbird, $30 vs PC's $35; although with TFI who knows if it was ever actually in stock or was just gobbled up by the supplier/customs boogeyman.

llamatron
17th November 2015, 05:15 PM
Interesting about the shipping. I have ordered 3 items separately, all under $100 so had to pay shipping on each. They are pre-orders so likely to come in around the same time and be shipped together. I emailed them about combined shipping with any of my other outstanding orders but no response. I might follow this up.

There's no way to add items to an existing order directly on the website, but if you email them they can invoice you for an item to be added to an ongoing order. Obviously for hot pre-order items you don't have the time to be able to do that, but I'm happy to eat the modest shipping charge occasionally - it's all give and take, you know what I mean?

Jetfire in the sky
18th November 2015, 07:24 PM

:eek:

That's some seriously good service.

ampoldj
19th November 2015, 05:12 AM

i think they dont combine orders done already but you can add to existing orders. So if you already placed an order that is free shipping you can add another by email to cservice that you want to add this item to order no. XX and they will send you invoice so that you pay for item only and without shipping.

drifand
19th November 2015, 12:35 PM
In other words you must have an order costing over$100, not $80 plus $30 and so forth. That's not how it works even though I understand your seperate orders are above $100.00.

I always make sure and weigh up before order a single item especially if ironhide was like $98. And you decide whether you pay shipping or order an extra something.

drifand
2nd December 2015, 09:05 PM
Got another order came in. The tracking was poor as it did not really showed the movement of the item just a pick up.

The guy knocked on my door and didn't wait long and left the item at my door step. A bit dangerous as my house has a bus stop in front.
Overall no issues.

prjkt
6th December 2015, 01:12 AM
Just got shipping notification for Onslaught/Scattershot. Was hoping to get the Deluxes and Legends at the same time...

GoktimusPrime
6th December 2015, 08:22 AM
Just got shipping notification for Onslaught/Scattershot. Was hoping to get the Deluxes and Legends at the same time...
Oh well. It'll just be like how you collected the G1 gestalts (unless you were one of those lucky ducks whose parents bought you the entire set* in one hit)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
*which was trickier in Australia since the gift sets were never released here. I have a cousin who got all of the Protectobots in a single transaction. Everyone else I know (myself included) collected gestalt teams slowly, member by member. ;)

griffin
6th December 2015, 10:28 AM
Got another order came in. The tracking was poor as it did not really showed the movement of the item just a pick up.

The guy knocked on my door and didn't wait long and left the item at my door step. A bit dangerous as my house has a bus stop in front.
Overall no issues.

It might be worth noting that feedback on Tracking and Delivery is not really under the direct control of PC.

drifand
6th December 2015, 04:26 PM
It might be worth noting that feedback on Tracking and Delivery is not really under the direct control of PC.

yes I know, it is however their choice of courier, so it will be their decision to decide if they want to keep using them if suddenly a couple of people start missing packages because they left it at the door with no signature.

For me I am okay with it but, a minor concern if I wasn't home and someone steals it. If you know what I mean.

UltraMarginal
7th December 2015, 09:40 AM
Oh well. It'll just be like how you collected the G1 gestalts (unless you were one of those lucky ducks whose parents bought you the entire set* in one hit)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
*which was trickier in Australia since the gift sets were never released here. I have a cousin who got all of the Protectobots in a single transaction. Everyone else I know (myself included) collected gestalt teams slowly, member by member. ;)

haha, I got my protectobots sort of in the one transaction. I had a laybuy at my local toyworld and over the course of several months I added several of them to the laybuy and gradually paid the entire thing off with pocket money. I brought them all home together.

SuspectimusPrime
7th December 2015, 10:53 AM
haha, I got my protectobots sort of in the one transaction. I had a laybuy at my local toyworld and over the course of several months I added several of them to the laybuy and gradually paid the entire thing off with pocket money. I brought them all home together.

Local Toyworld? I thought there were no more Toyworlds in within Sydney?

Edit: Wow, didn't realise there was one in Croydon (http://www.toyworld.com.au/participating_stores/). Will need to check it out sometime.

UltraMarginal
7th December 2015, 12:33 PM
Local Toyworld? I thought there were no more Toyworlds in within Sydney?

Edit: Wow, didn't realise there was one in Croydon (http://www.toyworld.com.au/participating_stores/). Will need to check it out sometime.

when I was a little guy I lived in Bairnsdale Victoria. I only came to Sydney in 1997 to study.
Even now when I go home for a visit and I pass the store the owners say G'day as I shopped with them exclusively for my entire childhood.

The Letter M
9th December 2015, 07:58 PM
Only complaint is that I didn't get a tracking number. Outside of that, pretty happy. Ordered and it got to Brisbane in 3 days.

DaptoDog
10th December 2015, 09:25 PM
Received MP Thundercracker today. It only took 2 days to arrive from the day it was shipped. It was also well packed with bubble wrap and some paper to pad out the shipping box. Actually the packing was much better than my first order of Trypticon (x2). Pretty happy now with PC so I am glad I pre-ordered the other upcoming MP exclusives through them.

janda the red
11th December 2015, 11:22 AM
just got my MP Thundercracker.... first order with PC

arrived quicker than was quoted, well packed etc...

happy to buy from them again ( I have 2 more pre orders with them anyways! lol )

drifand
11th December 2015, 02:16 PM
Only complaint is that I didn't get a tracking number. Outside of that, pretty happy. Ordered and it got to Brisbane in 3 days.

was it because it was a small parcel and it was Aust post?
If it was you need to ask them, only big item they use the private couriers.

Though you have a point, they should have provided a tracking id regardless who they used.

Ravagecat
11th December 2015, 04:07 PM
was it because it was a small parcel and it was Aust post?
If it was you need to ask them, only big item they use the private couriers.

Though you have a point, they should have provided a tracking id regardless who they used.

Strange, as all my shipments from PC have come through a company called Transdirect.
On all occasions (about 5 at this stage) Transdirect have emailed me the shipping info and tracking number as soon as PC organise the pickup with them.

Might be worth checking if your registered email ad info is correct with PC?

Megatran
11th December 2015, 04:42 PM
PC uses several couriers for their business, including AusPost.

drifand
11th December 2015, 06:08 PM
PC uses several couriers for their business, including AusPost.

That is correct, I was told if you only had a undersize item like one wheeljack then they may use auspost .

Premium Collectables
11th December 2015, 06:36 PM
That is correct, I was told if you only had a undersize item like one wheeljack then they may use auspost .

Hey Guys, we do check these posts . so with auspost can people please ensure the email on the order is correct as the tracking info on auspost should come from auspost directly. if no one is getting auspost emails we would love to know so we can ask why this is not happening

Megatran
19th December 2015, 05:11 PM
UW Devastator: Online site showing release date still for late December (remain unchanged). However, a member here mentioned PC's facebook has a release update for mid-January.

This online site need to reflect this change (& any other changes), just like other established online sites. Not just on facebook.

UltimateGalvatron
19th December 2015, 05:23 PM
Oops wrong thread.

ampoldj
19th December 2015, 05:51 PM
Hey Guys, we do check these posts . so with auspost can people please ensure the email on the order is correct as the tracking info on auspost should come from auspost directly. if no one is getting auspost emails we would love to know so we can ask why this is not happening

Im one of them when ordered Tracks. No email from auspost unlike Transdirect. doest PC also emails us that they are shipping and item via a certain courier?

Premium Collectables
19th December 2015, 09:29 PM
Im one of them when ordered Tracks. No email from auspost unlike Transdirect. doest PC also emails us that they are shipping and item via a certain courier?

Thanks we are going to follow up with auspost why tracking info is not being received

Megatran
20th December 2015, 02:19 PM
UW Devastator: Online site showing release date still for late December (remain unchanged). However, a member here mentioned PC's facebook has a release update for mid-January.

This online site need to reflect this change (& any other changes), just like other established online sites. Not just on facebook.
Credit where credit is due. :)

http://www.premiumcollectables.com.au/products/transformers-unite-warriors-uw-04-devastator

FruitBuyer
22nd December 2015, 06:50 AM
Vulcun received and box is in excellent condition. Once again PC delivers.

DELTAprime
24th December 2015, 06:20 PM
For those that read my post in the Venting Thread about my MP Thundercracker that was mis-delivered here's an update. PC has been following it up but the courier company called Fastway has been terrible about the whole issue and PC is taking it to the postal ombudsman. Apparently I'm not the only person that has had issues related to Fastway so PC is going to use another company in the future.

I've never really liked Fastway's service and I have had them handle packages poorly in the past so I have far more confidence in PC now that they are using a different delivery company.

Great decision PC. Looking forward to getting Devastator, Clampdown and Grand Convoy in the new year.

DaptoDog
24th December 2015, 07:52 PM
For those that read my post in the Venting Thread about my MP Thundercracker that was mis-delivered here's an update. PC has been following it up but the courier company called Fastway has been terrible about the whole issue and PC is taking it to the postal ombudsman. Apparently I'm not the only person that has had issues related to Fastway so PC is going to use another company in the future.

I've never really liked Fastway's service and I have had them handle packages poorly in the past so I have far more confidence in PC now that they are using a different delivery company.

Great decision PC. Looking forward to getting Devastator, Clampdown and Grand Convoy in the new year.

That's a shame. As a seller my wife has used Fastway many times and has had a good experience every time. Admittedly the items posted didn't require careful handling. Good to hear that PC went the extra mile for you.

M-bot
29th December 2015, 05:39 PM
I got my UW Defensor today from PC. Came via Fastway, my wife was home to accept the delivery. It was packed very well indeed. PC is fast becoming my retailer of choice, I have more pre-orders with them and am very likely to order more in the future.

Thanks PC!:D

drifand
20th January 2016, 11:59 AM
received MP-11T, Devy and Road Rage in one big box. The box had a dented hole but goods inside were okay.

ampoldj
20th January 2016, 12:31 PM
received MP-11T, Devy and Road Rage in one big box. The box had a dented hole but goods inside were okay.

good on ya. my devy was slightly pierced due to a big hole on the box as well :(

spiderken17
20th January 2016, 01:12 PM
I best check my MP11T, I only gave it a cursory glance and have not looked at it closely.

drifand
20th January 2016, 01:22 PM
I best check my MP11T, I only gave it a cursory glance and have not looked at it closely.

see my qc issues update thread. I had stress marks on the plastic, not a big deal but yeah...do check.

Juggernaut
22nd January 2016, 08:18 AM
Got my uw Devastator yesterday along with some other stuff, very happy except the box used was only just big enough to fit uw Devastator in, and it was badly squashed in the side, and the back of my uw box is damaged pretty bad. I'm over it tho, if it was the front of the box I would be spewing

ZoonMaster5000
22nd January 2016, 09:13 AM
I received my uw-04 Devi and badcube sunsurge yesterday and considering how far they travelled they both arrived in perfect condition overall very happy.

ampoldj
22nd January 2016, 10:29 AM
Got my uw Devastator yesterday along with some other stuff, very happy except the box used was only just big enough to fit uw Devastator in, and it was badly squashed in the side, and the back of my uw box is damaged pretty bad. I'm over it tho, if it was the front of the box I would be spewing

Yeah I'm with you, damage the back just not the front or I will make me cry :p

Bumblebee2000
22nd January 2016, 04:18 PM
Got a shipping confirmation today for Devastator so they're already doing better than the last two figures I ordered.

drifand
22nd January 2016, 05:24 PM
Yeah I'm with you, damage the back just not the front or I will make me cry :p

so that makes 3 of us with holes, and I am just lucky mine was not dented, considering I had Thundercracker and road rage with it.

Ploughmans Lunch
23rd January 2016, 09:29 AM
Hey, does anyone have PremiumCollectables direct deposit details? kinda messed up and oops they're gone!~

TAAUBlaster
23rd January 2016, 12:45 PM
Hey, does anyone have PremiumCollectables direct deposit details? kinda messed up and oops they're gone!~

Name: Premium Collect
bsb: 06 2691
acc: 1042 5095

I just used these details to make a payment through for UW Bruticus a couple days ago, and everything went through fine. :)

Congie
3rd February 2016, 10:09 PM
Received my UW-04 Devastator a fortnight ago but the Hook figure had a nasty factory fault with the Bonecrusher arm combiner peg that made combined mode impossible.

I e-mailed PC's customer service with some photos and 2 weeks later, a replacement Hook arrived with my MP27 Ironhide order. Very pleased with the post-sales support.

Ace
3rd February 2016, 10:43 PM
I received my UW Devastator yesterday. I was so excited opening the box it was sent in, until I found a couple of holes puncturing the front of the UW box. I checked the box that it was sent in and there was no damage.. Strange?

I really love the big guy. I guess I can deal with the holes, just disappointed in receiving it like that. Lucky I'm not a MISB collector.

Smint
3rd February 2016, 11:36 PM
Recieved my UW Devy a few days ago. No box damage. I guess im one of the lucky ones.

Nevac
8th February 2016, 09:17 PM
Got my Ironhide from PC today minor box damage but still acceptable since I'm more concerned about the bot then the box. This is my first time ordering from PC and overall I'm happy with the service I got. I did get a little concerned when other members were receiving theirs last week and I had no update on mine. I emailed them and got a reply the following day stating that he will be on his way shortly.

Got the tracking email this morning and he arrived on the same day very pleased and I can't wait till my next few MP's arrive in the coming months.

MayzaPrime
9th February 2016, 12:25 PM
Got my Ironhide from PC today minor box damage but still acceptable since I'm more concerned about the bot then the box. This is my first time ordering from PC and overall I'm happy with the service I got. I did get a little concerned when other members were receiving theirs last week and I had no update on mine. I emailed them and got a reply the following day stating that he will be on his way shortly.

Got the tracking email this morning and he arrived on the same day very pleased and I can't wait till my next few MP's arrive in the coming months.

Everyone is getting their Ironhide except for me... I am still waiting for it to be sent :(

I have MP Ironhide envy :p

ZoonMaster5000
9th February 2016, 01:33 PM
Everyone is getting their Ironhide except for me... I am still waiting for it to be sent :(

Guess you don't want to hear about me getting mine today then:p

Always happy with pc's service and have always been lucky with my very mint boxes! Keep up the good work

Blastwave
9th February 2016, 01:42 PM

Same here, I ordered on the 8th Sept, how about you?

ampoldj
9th February 2016, 02:55 PM
Same here, I ordered on the 8th Sept, how about you?

im also on the 8th and still none well we may be on a different run or still being processes :rolleyes:

Blastwave
10th February 2016, 08:59 AM
im also on the 8th and still none well we may be on a different run or still being processes :rolleyes:

I don't mind the wait but some communication would be good. Its reassuring to know I'm not the only one waiting.

Borgeman
10th February 2016, 09:17 AM
I ordered mine on the 7th, and only got shipping notification on Monday.
Im pretty sure they probably are a body or two short when it comes to dispatching, but given how well everything is run otherwise, I don't see why they need to give out constant updates to people. It's not like they're causing unacceptable delays.

ampoldj
10th February 2016, 12:03 PM
yeah no updates even in their facebook page...the only one is about those who dont mind some damaged box thing.

MayzaPrime
10th February 2016, 01:04 PM
I ordered on the 8th as well... :(

I am not too worried, it will get here when it gets here.

Raider
10th February 2016, 01:44 PM
I ordered on the 8th as well... :(

I am not too worried, it will get here when it gets here.

That is exactly my thought whenever I pre-order anything :D

ZoonMaster5000
10th February 2016, 02:19 PM
I was just thinking did the people who order on the 8th get the early bird offer? Might explain the big gap in shipments cause it seems everyone who order on the 7th has had theirs sent out (correct me if I'm wrong).

ampoldj
10th February 2016, 04:36 PM
I was just thinking did the people who order on the 8th get the early bird offer? Might explain the big gap in shipments cause it seems everyone who order on the 7th has had theirs sent out (correct me if I'm wrong).

i think 8th is still on early bird offer coz mine was.

Blastwave
11th February 2016, 12:10 PM
i think 8th is still on early bird offer coz mine was.

Yeah, mine was on the Early Bird offer too.

MayzaPrime
11th February 2016, 12:11 PM
Mine was also the early bird special :D

Blastwave
11th February 2016, 12:35 PM
I ordered mine on the 7th, and only got shipping notification on Monday.
Im pretty sure they probably are a body or two short when it comes to dispatching, but given how well everything is run otherwise, I don't see why they need to give out constant updates to people. It's not like they're causing unacceptable delays.

Easy to say when you have had communication from them, isn't it?

No one is asking for "constant" updates. One email regarding their expected shipping dates vs order dates would be fantastic.

Smint
11th February 2016, 01:08 PM
I dont think we ever get a shipping date right? Just an ETA month.

While constant updates would be great i can accept i'll have to wait for my item some time in that month or a few weeks. If the delay is over the listed ETA month on the product page then i expect an update.

I'm more forgiving about delays because they are significantly cheaper than the competitors but still manage to be reliable.

I do expect that they are responsive to enquiries.

UltraMarginal
11th February 2016, 01:34 PM
Easy to say when you have had communication from them, isn't it?

No one is asking for "constant" updates. One email regarding their expected shipping dates vs order dates would be fantastic.

Look at the overall number of items they sell. If they wrote up a document/email/facebook post once a week with an update for everything in their inventory (especially if they then separated the information by wave ordered) they would never get around to posting out product. and the post would be so large it would be practically unreadable.

I personally would get pretty sick of a massive email update every week with nothing more than information I could find by looking up the item I had ordered through my account on the site.

have you ever had an update expectation like this from BBTS or Robot Kingdom? What you're asking for is a service that no one provides.

I have received shipping notification from PC every single time they have shipped something to me. if you haven't you should probably check your junk filter and that you gave them the right email address.