PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro MP10 Optimus with vector sig

Wormz
13th September 2015, 02:05 PM
Hey all.
Im down to one last mp needed and im hoping someone can help me out :) im chasing MISB Hasbro MP10 Optimus with vector sig if anyone has one they are willing to part with.
Cheers

drifand
16th September 2015, 08:37 AM
Hey all.
Im down to one last mp needed and im hoping someone can help me out :) im chasing MISB Hasbro MP10 Optimus with vector sig if anyone has one they are willing to part with.
Cheers

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11952&mode=retail

Take the plunge. Be glad it isn't at ridiculous prices.

Pig's_A_King
16th September 2015, 10:07 AM
Sold one for $150 the other week. misb.. I gave someone a good deal... less than what I paid for it, considering my other mp10 cosT me $320 which aS the same without vector sigma

Wormz
16th September 2015, 11:43 AM
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11952&mode=retail

Take the plunge. Be glad it isn't at ridiculous prices.

Yea i might have to.. thought id try local first though.. no harm in trying haha.

Wormz
16th September 2015, 11:44 AM
Sold one for $150 the other week. misb.. I gave someone a good deal... less than what I paid for it, considering my other mp10 cosT me $320 which aS the same without vector sigma

Wow thats good.. I wouldve would've junped all over that

drifand
16th September 2015, 12:32 PM
Yea i might have to.. thought id try local first though.. no harm in trying haha.

Dont take too long, the last time I waited I regreted and waited for 3 years plus. Not fun

Wormz
16th September 2015, 01:30 PM
Dont take too long, the last time I waited I regreted and waited for 3 years plus. Not fun

Eww 3 years is way to long.. not sure i could handle that

drifand
16th September 2015, 01:35 PM
Eww 3 years is way to long.. not sure i could handle that

Yeah I mean no pressure, checkout Robotkindom or Chimungmung if they still have it as shipping may cost less.

Otherwise the Takara one is still available at a lot of Japanese online stores.
But for me the Hasbro looks better in paint apps imo. I have both, but I am displaying Hasbro version.

Considering if this is the only one piece, I would get it sorted quickly as most of the "cheap" options are gone. I would just go for the "reasonable" price option at the moment.

Unless you are in absolute no hurry, then "maybe" there will be a TRU Optimus release in their fancy box style. which god knows when in honestly.
May not even happen.

Wormz
16th September 2015, 03:05 PM
Yeah I mean no pressure, checkout Robotkindom or Chimungmung if they still have it as shipping may cost less.

Otherwise the Takara one is still available at a lot of Japanese online stores.
But for me the Hasbro looks better in paint apps imo. I have both, but I am displaying Hasbro version.

Considering if this is the only one piece, I would get it sorted quickly as most of the "cheap" options are gone. I would just go for the "reasonable" price option at the moment.

Unless you are in absolute no hurry, then "maybe" there will be a TRU Optimus release in their fancy box style. which god knows when in honestly.
May not even happen.

Yea im in no hurry.. I just thought i should finally get around to it.. but thankyou for the suggestions.. i will def look into them :)