PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars section created

griffin
14th September 2015, 01:05 PM
Well... with all the attention surrounding the new toyline (and movie), it seemed only fitting to have a Star Wars section on this toy-site while the interest is there.

It's for ALL things Star Wars (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=52), not just the toys... and we'll see how it goes.

(all pre-existing Star Wars topics that I could find have been moved into there)

Golden Phoenix
14th September 2015, 05:36 PM
Should we leave the Star Wars Lego topics in the Lego section or move them over?

And for future Star Wars Lego topics would they get moved out of SW into Lego (or vice-versa) or just leave it where ever it was made?

griffin
14th September 2015, 06:08 PM
I think it can be up to the choice of the individual. I didn't think to look at the Lego section for Star Wars topics, so they can stay there for now... and just see where people prefer to post their "Star Wars Lego" topics.

GoktimusPrime
14th September 2015, 11:16 PM
I felt a great commotion on the board. As if a thousand posts suddenly came out and were suddenly collated. I fear something practical has happened.

Jetfire in the sky
15th September 2015, 08:42 AM
I felt a great commotion on the board. As if a thousand posts suddenly came out and were suddenly collated. I fear something practical has happened.

:D:D:D
Thanks for my morning wake up chuckle Gok :)

5FDP
15th September 2015, 09:27 AM
*Waits for The Last Starfighter to get it's own board section*

Jetfire
22nd September 2015, 04:32 PM
Great idea I'll be sure to check it out

Deonasis
22nd September 2015, 05:56 PM
May this new section prosper and be around for a really long time. ;-)

GoktimusPrime
22nd September 2015, 08:37 PM
May this new section prosper and be around for a really long time. ;-)
;) http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/meme_startrekstarwars_zpsyodywz6r.jpg :p

Trent
22nd September 2015, 08:38 PM

Lol. I hope you're patient..........................

janda the red
23rd September 2015, 01:09 PM

lmao... :D

god I loved that movie as a kid!!! still dig it as an adult :o :)

5FDP
23rd September 2015, 01:44 PM
lmao... :D

god I loved that movie as a kid!!! still dig it as an adult :o :)

I knew there was something I liked about you :p

Video games were way too cool to have been invented by humans ;) :p Nothing ever happened when I clocked Space Invaders though :(