PDA

View Full Version : RID Legions on sale at Coles until October 4th

griffin
20th September 2015, 03:02 PM
Just when we thought that Coles were already the cheapest source for RID Legions at $7 (compared to $8 at ToysRUs, $9 at Kmart and $10 at Target), for two weeks (until September 29th), they are on sale for $4.90 each!
A saving of $2.10, bringing them down to half the price of Target.

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/2015cl02.jpg

Coles have been the best source for Wave 3 Legions (Fixit, Underbite), plus the repacks of earlier waves in that case (like Grimlock & Sideswipe). And since they were already selling fast, hopefully we get to see restocking before the sale ends on the 29th, because we know that Wave 5 is now in the country at Kmart.
(or see if your nearest Kmart will price-match to that photo of Coles' current price - they might not, but it is worth a shot)

Also, one of the two Coles stores near me had TF4 1-step toys as well, and they were also on sale - $15, down from $20.
So if your Coles still has Kreo or the "generic" Legends toys in stock, they could also be on sale this fortnight.

Firestorm
20th September 2015, 05:18 PM
I just caved and started buying these from Coles last week picking up underbite, sideswipe, Grimlock and Strongarm. And I already owned Fixit and Steeljaw.
Darn lol, oh well at least Coles was still cheaper than anywhere else then. But now, wow. they will sell fast at that price.
Does that wave include Optimus and Bumblebee at all? May as well collect the ones I don't have while they're that price

CHILENO20
20th September 2015, 05:28 PM
Just when we thought that Coles were already the cheapest source for RID Legions at $7 (compared to $8 at ToysRUs, $9 at Kmart and $10 at Target), for two weeks (until September 29th), they are on sale for $4.90 each!
A saving of $2.10, bringing them down to half the price of Target.

Thanks for the heads up bossbot, picked up a Fix-It :)

tinyJazz
21st September 2015, 11:05 AM
Aw man, I just got done collecting "team Bumblebee" from Coles. :p I don't have Optimus yet though.

Handsprime
21st September 2015, 12:06 PM
If you want Fixit, I say grab him now! I know hes a little bit of a novelty transformer, but at $4.90 you can't really complain!

griffin
1st October 2015, 07:54 PM
Sale Extended!!!

Now ends October 4th (Sunday).

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/2015cl03.jpg

Firestorm
2nd October 2015, 11:59 AM
Has anyone seen any bumblebees or primes at any coles? They're the only two legions I am still missing so I was hoping to pick them up during this sale.

Megatran
3rd October 2015, 09:02 PM
because we know that Wave 5 is now in the country at Kmart.
(or see if your nearest Kmart will price-match to that photo of Coles' current price - they might not, but it is worth a shot)

Definitely worth a crack. Picked up Ultra Magnus at Kmart with price matching. :)